Someday We'll Know

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:38 am

Wow, I never expected Justin to be so cool about Kat getting back together with Ryan. That takes some guts to see the girl you really like with another guy. :clap: Yay for Justin!

But I'm still waiting to see if Justin can remain civil when he hangs with Kat and Ryan one day. There could be trouble, especially if some nice alcohol is involved. :nod:

Great work ... update whenever you get a chance. :clap:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:45 am

oh man i think justin is pulling the kip your firneds close and your enemies closer bit here! and i dont blame him one bit! but now i cant wait to see what justins bimbo girlfriend thinks of them hanging out! more please when you get back of course!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:48 pm

Aww! Justin is such a sweetheart!! I love the way he actually gives Ryan a chance....but why do I have a feeling that when they get together Ryan is gonna treat Justin like sh**?....Dunno...More, more,more!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for the wonderful feedback... here's one more chapter before I leave... Enjoy!

“So what time are these playas coming over?â€￾ Ryan asked a couple days later as he lay on my bed as I finished getting ready.
“They should be here any minuteâ€￾ I laughed and looked over at him, “Would you do something with your hair?â€￾ I asked as I grabbed the hat off his head
“That’s what the whole idea of a hat is, so I don’t have to do anything with my hairâ€￾ he laughed and grabbed it from my hands
“So you never brush it? That’s disgustingâ€￾ I laughed, “Dude we’re going to a nice restaurant you can’t wear that stupid beanieâ€￾
“Stupid? That’s a little harshâ€￾ he laughed and put it in his back pocket, “Alright, work your magicâ€￾
“Oh my Godâ€￾ I laughed, it’s like he’s my little son, he can’t do his own hair. I brushed it and laughed, “Put some gel in itâ€￾ I said as I threw the bottle at him
He took a deep breath and rolled his eyes, “That’s what I get for dating a modelâ€￾
I laughed, “I can’t be seen with someone that’s not stylish Ryan,â€￾ I said sarcastically
“I know you take that chance everyday with meâ€￾ he laughed as he stood up and put his arms around my waist, “Just mess up your hair a littleâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ I laughed as I grabbed his hand to stop it from doing so
“Dude, you can’t make it so perfect then you might get jumped, I’m just looking out for you hereâ€￾ I laughed and shook my head, “Alright, fine keep it perfectâ€￾
“It’s not perfectâ€￾
“Yeah, alrightâ€￾ he said sarcastically and moved away from me then quickly messed up my hair… real funny, “It’s for your own goodâ€￾ he laughed, “Kat, I can’t be seen with someone so stylish it’ll ruin my imageâ€￾
“Then don’t date a model who gets paid for it,â€￾ I laughed as the doorbell rang and I fixed my hair, “You are such an assholeâ€￾
He smiled that big goofy smile and ran to the door, “Hey broâ€￾
“What’s up man?â€￾ I heard Justin ask as I made my way to the door
“Heyâ€￾ I smiled as I hugged him and moved onto the mute girl, “How are you?â€￾ she just smiled, hey I’ll get what I can take, at least I got a smile this time.
“How are you guys doing?â€￾ Justin asked
“Goodâ€￾ I smiled
“We’re f***ing hungry, let’s not lieâ€￾ Ryan laughed, “Let’s go get some grubâ€￾ we walked to Justin’s car, “Nice hat broâ€￾ Ryan told Justin and then gave me the deadly stare as he grabbed his hat from his back pocket and put it back on his head. I laughed, of course Justin has to wear a hat, I thought I was really making some progress. Justin drove and a few minutes later we were at the restaurant.
We were waiting for the food to come and I really think they were getting along really well. “So dude, alright, I’ve been thinkingâ€￾ Ryan began… oh here we go, another random thought from Ryan Morrison… “Alright so you know how people get Chinese words tattooed on their body?â€￾ we all nodded out heads, “You think like Chinese kids get English words tattooed on them? They’re like, look guys, it means water!â€￾ We all laughed, I even saw mute girl crack a smile, “Like seriously, why would anyone want the word ‘water’ tattooed on their body in any language?â€￾ he laughed as did Justin and I, but it seemed mute girl had enough, “sh**, you have one don’t you Amy?â€￾ I laughed; no he’s not doing this right now
“Noâ€￾ she said softly
“You do,â€￾ he laughed, “It’s cool, my brother has oneâ€￾ I tried not to laugh but it was just too funny. Justin was laughing though, so it’s not too bad. She know’s he’s kidding… she has to
“No, seriously I don’tâ€￾
“Alright, I trust youâ€￾ he laughed, “It’s cool if you do thoughâ€￾
“Ryanâ€￾ I laughed, “Let it goâ€￾
“It’s cool she’s just a Shai Gaiâ€￾
“What the hell does that mean?â€￾ I laughed
“She’s a shy person,â€￾ he said sarcastically as if I were stupid for not knowing
“What?â€￾ I laughed
“It’s Chinese try to keep up Kat,â€￾ he laughed sarcastically
“Since when do you speak Chinese?â€￾
“Um, I was there for like a month Kat, I picked some things upâ€￾
“No, you were in Japan dude, f***ing Japanâ€￾ I laughed
“Same thingâ€￾ Justin added with a laugh, oh God not him too.
“Thank youâ€￾ Ryan said seriously to Justin, “No but bro, apparently they’re different f***ing languagesâ€￾ I laughed; he seriously thought they were the same thing; he’s so stupid sometimes.
“You’ll have to forgive him, he has an obsession with China and Japan and… pretty much any other Asian nationâ€￾ I laughed, “So what else do you know in Chinese?â€￾
“Hu Yu Hai Dingâ€￾ he laughed, “it means we have reason to believe you’re harboring a fugitiveâ€￾ he smiled
“Where the hell did you pick that up?â€￾ I laughed
“I don’t know, a bunch of people kept telling us that, I think they were talking about Brettâ€￾ he laughed, Brett’s his drummer, just FYI “Oh Hu Flung Dungâ€￾ he laughed, “We got that one a lotâ€￾
“What’s that?â€￾ Justin laughed
“Which one of you fertilized the field?â€￾ I laughed, what is wrong with this kid?
“You got that one a lot huh?â€￾ Justin laughed
“Oh bro, you have no ideaâ€￾ he laughed, “Dude those f***ing people in Japan are crazyâ€￾
“Tell me about it man, I was there last yearâ€￾ Justin laughed, “I went on my bus, climbed into my bunk, this chick was lying in itâ€￾
“Huang?â€￾ Ryan almost jumped out of his chair and I laughed, oh here we go…
“What?â€￾ Justin laughed
“Huang. That’s the f***ing chick on our busâ€￾ he laughed, “I bet it’s the same f***ing one. Kinda short, black hair, brown eyes?â€￾
I laughed, “Dude you just described like every girl in Japanâ€￾
“Straight black hair, like 18?â€￾ Justin asked between fits of laughter
“Yeah broâ€￾
“It’s her,â€￾ Justin laughed
“f***ing yeah!â€￾ Ryan almost screamed, “We got her f***ing smashedâ€￾
Justin laughed, “We didn’t know what the hell to do with her, she didn’t speak any Englishâ€￾
“I know broâ€￾ Ryan laughed, “We called the f***ing Chinese restaurant on Sunsetâ€￾ he paused, “Which is how I learned Chinese and Japanese are different languagesâ€￾
I laughed, “Dude, that’s like borderline prejudiceâ€￾
“I’m not prejudice… I hate everyone equallyâ€￾ he laughed, “It all goes back to f***ing kamikaze pilots, why the f*** did they wear helmets? I’m still trying to figure that out, seriously. They’re job is to make a f***ing suicidal crash, they’re going to kill themselves, yet they have helmets, anyone else not getting that?â€￾
“That’s very true,â€￾ Justin laughed
“And now that we’re on it, another thing that bothers meâ€￾ he laughed, “Ok did you see that commercial for some f***ing detergent that they say takes out blood stains? But dude, if you’ve got a shirt with f***ing blood on it, I kinda think laundry isn’t your biggest problem, maybe you should worry about getting rid of the body firstâ€￾ we laughed, “Seriously, people are f***ing moronsâ€￾
“You are a crack head,â€￾ I laughed
“I would never do crack. I would never do a drug named after a part of my ass, I’m sorryâ€￾
“That was goodâ€￾ Justin laughed, “You’re hilariousâ€￾
“I try broâ€￾ Ryan laughed as mute girl quietly excused herself, “Honestly, does she talk?â€￾ he laughed as did I, and surprisingly so did Justin.
“Yeah man, she’s just shyâ€￾
“Alright, I’m just making sureâ€￾ he laughed, “She has a f***ing Chinese tattoo on her doesn’t she?â€￾
“Nah manâ€￾ Justin laughed
“Well someone does,â€￾ he laughed and paused, “You have one?â€￾
“Nahâ€￾
“She probably was going to get one,â€￾ he laughed as the food came, “Is she a vegetarian?â€￾ he asked as he looked over at her salad
“Yeahâ€￾ Justin answered
“Dude, put a f***ing piece of your steak on it, do it!â€￾ Ryan laughed
“No bro, she’ll f***ing freakâ€￾ Justin laughed
“So, I want to see her freak, I wanna see her f***ing yellâ€￾ he laughed as he cut a piece of his steak and put it on his fork
“No, don’t Ryan seriouslyâ€￾ I laughed as I pulled his hand away from her plate
“Do it man, I would laugh so hardâ€￾ Justin laughed, as did Ryan. Ok am I hearing this right? Am I really hearing this? Justin wants to watch his girl freak out, his VEGETARIAN girlfriend, he wants to see her freak out when there’s meat on her plate. Something’s wrong with that. And am I seeing this right? Justin and Ryan, laughing… together, with each other not at each other. Getting along… acting like, dare I say it… friends
“No, don’t you dare. Seriously dudeâ€￾ I laughed, I tried not to laugh but there was just something happening, something about this whole night that was just so funny. Ryan got his hand away from me and headed for her plate again, “I swear to God Ryâ€￾ I said, trying to be serious for a whole 2 seconds, but I couldn’t even do it, I laughed halfway through.
She came back to her seat and Ryan quickly moved his steak away from her plate. We all laughed, not really laughed, but made that noise when you want to laugh but know you shouldn’t, like when you’re at church and your brother burps really loud. I was seriously crying I was laughing so hard. But I did feel bad for her; the poor mute has no idea why everyone’s laughing.
“Want some steak Am?â€￾ Ryan asked her causing Justin and I to just burst into laughter, there was no use in holding it in anymore. Ok, seriously, like he’s on a first name basis with this girl? Not even first name, he’s got a f***ing nickname for her, just too funny, but I really do kinda feel bad for her.
“No thanksâ€￾ she said softly, Justin laughed slightly and took a bite of his steak, trying to cover it up.
“You don’t like steak?â€￾ he said seriously, “Vegetarian?â€￾ she nodded her head, “Yeah, my brother’s a vegetarianâ€￾ he paused, “Not the same brother that has the Chinese tattoo, oddly enough, although, that would make sense. You know, one with earth, don’t eat the cute little animals, get the word water tattooed on your bodyâ€￾ he paused, and I laughed quietly, seriously not even understanding what he’s saying, he doesn’t even have 2 brothers, just one, and he’s like 12…. He does not have a tattoo, nor is he a vegetarian but whatever… let him go, “Anyway, I understand why you wouldn’t want to eat the cute little animals, but personally, I think cows and pigs are f***ing ugly and chickens… don’t get me started on chickensâ€￾ I gave Ryan a look like I had no idea what he was talking about then I looked over at mute girl and just couldn’t hold it in anymore. The look on her face… seriously… priceless, funniest thing I’ve ever seen in my life, “Mooâ€￾ he mimicked a cow as he cut through his steak. That was the line there dude, I was dying, and Justin seriously I think was crying from trying to hold in the laughter. A look of disgust covered her face, I guess she lost her appetite but surprisingly… she never said a word.
We finished dinner, and when I said we I mean Justin, Ryan and I. we spent the rest of the meal pretty much just talking like normal people, which was a surprise to me that we were able to have conversation without us breaking into random fits of laughter. Honestly half of the night I was just sitting there listening to them talking about playing golf or recording, the most recent episode of Crank Yankers or other random stuff… talking like they were actually friends.
“Bro when did you get the Escalade?â€￾ Ryan asked as we made our way to Justin’s car.
“Um, last yearâ€￾
“Yeah, I’m going to get one. But like what’s the difference between like EXT and EVE or all that sh**?â€￾
Justin laughed slightly, “Like one’s the truck, one’s the SUV and one’s like the huge one with like a pickup in the backâ€￾
“Oh I just want the plain one, like yoursâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ Justin nodded his head
“They’re expensive?â€￾
“Yeah, like 53 but then everything else is extraâ€￾
“Yeah, coolâ€￾
“It’s real good off road too, you go off road?â€￾
“Yeah man, all the timeâ€￾
“Yeah then, it’s real goodâ€￾ he paused, “You wanna drive it?â€￾
“Yeah?â€￾
“Yeah man, go for it,â€￾ he said as he tossed Ryan the keys. Ok any man giving the keys to his beast to any one is a huge deal. Ryan took them excitedly and I walked over to get into the back seat. Justin opened the door, “Go ahead, you got shottieâ€￾
“No dude, it’s your car, I’m cool in the backâ€￾
“Yeah?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed, “I don’t trust him enough to sit in the front when he’s drivingâ€￾
“Yeah really funnyâ€￾ Ryan laughed as he started the car, “Not something you say to the guy that’s letting me drive his Escaladeâ€￾
“Yeah, probably not a good ideaâ€￾ Justin laughed, “Go ahead, you can take it off road and sh** tooâ€￾ he smiled and looked back at Amy, “Well probably not now but like some time we could go out and you could try itâ€￾
“Yeah, for real?â€￾ Ryan asked, “Cool bro, thanks… it’s a smooth ride huh?â€￾
“Yeah it’s awesome,â€￾ I said from the back seat</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:34 pm

Wow, what an awesome update. That chapter was f***ing hilarious. That Japanese/Chinese conversation is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Definitely the type of random stuff I like to talk about. :lol: I could hang with Ryan and we could talk for hours about stupid stuff. :nod: :lol:

:rofl: I loved how Ryan was teasing Amy. That chick needs to loosen up. Damn!

It's cool that Justin and Ryan are getting along so well. :yay: :clap:

Thanks for the great laughs you provided me in this chapter. My fave chapter so far. :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:31 pm

aww, i kinda feel sorry for amy...

that was a very funny chapter though :nod: :rofl:

MORE!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:41 pm

:rofl: OMG that chapter was hilarious! Poor Amy but thats great! i couldn't stop laughin! The whole Japanese/Chinese thing :rofl: and that tattoos :rofl: omg it was great! And putting meat on Amy's plate...that was pure genious! MORE PLEASE!

Have fun on your trip! :bye:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:32 pm

:laughup: That has got to be the funniest chapter ive ever read!
The Japanese/chinese part got me then
“Dude, put a f***ing piece of your steak on it, do it!â€￾ Ryan laughed

Haha!!! and when Ryan offered Amy some steak and went moo :moo: i was seriously on the floor crying with laughter
Seriously that was an Awesome chapter!!!!!!!! (I luv Ryan now :sprint:)
Have a great trip home! :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:37 pm

that was f***ing hysterical! seriously i have had another issue with reading chapters at work b.c once again i was cracking up and the chick next to me thought i was mental especially since we arent suppse to be on the internet so it looked like i was cracking up to one of our customers accounts. she was like um ok...

anyhoo.. that was a great chapter but i think it is kinda weird that they are getting to be such great compadres. does ryan know that justin schtuped his woman numerous times?

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:01 pm

That chapter was hilarious!! I don't like that Amy girl...I hate people who don't let themselves have any fun and are reserved like that. Awesome chapter. Loved it. MOre, more, more

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed May 05, 2004 12:00 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Hey guys lol
OK so I thought I'd give you another chapter even though I'm still here.... but pretty bored lol
So yeah... a lot happens in this chapter so that means a lot of feedback :D

Hope ya like it! B)

Once Ryan drove us home, taking the long way of course, we invited them in but Justin looked back at the look on Amy’s face and decided it was best for him to go home early, Ryan gave him his keys back, he was so excited to drive the car, seriously like a little kid who after years of begging to get a puppy mom finally let them get one, like a kid in a penny candy store with five bucks, he was pretty happy. I had so much fun and I really think everyone else did too, ok maybe not everyone but mute girl doesn’t really count.
We got changed and went to the hot tub, where we seem to spend a lot of our time, “That kid’s f***ing crazyâ€￾
“Yeah, he’s coolâ€￾ I laughed, “So you’re glad you went? Even though you had to spend the night with… what did you call him? Pretty boy-Britney f***ing- river crying-fagâ€￾ I laughed
He laughed and cleared his throat, “Yeah, I think you pretty much got itâ€￾ I laughed, “You’re right, you’re always rightâ€￾ he said as he put his arm around me
“See you’re not always wrongâ€￾ I laughed
He laughed sarcastically and then stopped and got that serious look on his face… oh God… “So how did you meet him again?â€￾
“We did Leno, and then I did their videoâ€￾
“So then you just started hanging out and stuff?â€￾ I nodded my head… please tell me this is not happening, “Did you hang out with the other guys too?â€￾
“Not reallyâ€￾ I paused and then laughed slightly, “But if you want to like hook up with them or something I could probably get their numbersâ€￾
“I’m being serious Katâ€￾
“Sorryâ€￾ whoa… Ryan being serious… take a picture because that does not happen very often
“Did you guys f***?â€￾
“Ryanâ€￾ no he did not just ask that…
“I’m just asking a simple question Kat, I think I have the right to know if my girlfriend and him f***edâ€￾
“No Ryan, we are not discussing this right nowâ€￾ ok this is pretty much going to ruin the whole night
“What?â€￾
“Ryan we are not going to talk about who I did and did not sleep with when we were not togetherâ€￾
“No maybe we shouldâ€￾
“No we shouldn’t.â€￾ I paused, “Ryan, don’t make me out to be that bad guy here, you know and I know that you slept with a lot of girls when we weren’t togetherâ€￾
“I don’t hang out with themâ€￾
“You think that I would beg you to meet him if I was still sleeping with him?â€￾
“So you did f***?â€￾
“I didn’t say thatâ€￾
“You just didâ€￾ sh** I did…
“I didn’t mean it like that, I mean hypotheticallyâ€￾
“Rightâ€￾ he laughed slightly
“No you’re really making me angry nowâ€￾ I paused, “You of all people should not be getting upset because I might have slept with someone when we were NOT togetherâ€￾
“Alright, whatever, it’s coolâ€￾ he paused, it’s not cool, he’s going to be on this forever, and that’s really messed up if he’s getting mad because I slept with someone after the sh** he pulled.
“Let’s just change the subject really quickly before I get really pissedâ€￾
“Alright, alright, we’re doneâ€￾
There were a few seconds of awkward silence before I spoke up to stop it “So do you have a lot of stuff to do this week?â€￾
“We’re going to… Ohio, or Idaho one of them, I don’t knowâ€￾
“When?â€￾
“Wednesday, tomorrow we have the show then the next day we’re leavingâ€￾
“Why don’t you tell me these things?â€￾
“I just found out before I came overâ€￾
“What are you going to Ohio for?â€￾
“Some radio thing, Brett knows the guy or somethingâ€￾
“Who goes to Ohio?â€￾ I asked, my good mood is officially over, “That’s stupidâ€￾
“Don’t get all pouty now,â€￾ he said as he started to massage my neck, “I’ll only be gone for a couple daysâ€￾
“Stupidâ€￾ I repeated softly
“You can come?â€￾
“I have like a million things to doâ€￾
“Stupidâ€￾ he said using the same tone as I had earlier.
“You’re dumb, shut up,â€￾ I laughed.

The next morning we woke up and went our separate ways. Ryan had to pack and get ready for the show and I had another shoot for the Victoria’s Secret catalog… I think that’s what it’s for. Anyway, that doesn’t matter. I watched Ryan’s car drive out of my driveway and seconds later saw Jim and Kristen drive in. I took a deep breath; I really don’t want to deal with this. I shut the door and went back into my room. I came back a couple seconds later ready to go, “You alone?â€￾ Jim asked with a smile covering his face.
I faked a laugh and rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bag and walked to the car. I sat down in the back seat and waited for them to come out. They got in the car and started to drive to the studio, “So what are you never going to talk to us?â€￾ Kristen asked looking back at me
“If that’s how long it takes for an apology then I guess soâ€￾ they both laughed a little and I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes once again, “Why don’t you just drop me off here and I’ll walk the rest of the wayâ€￾
“Kat you’re acting awful childishâ€￾ Jim said as he looked back at me in the rearview mirror.
“Really?â€￾ I laughed, “I am. I’m acting childish because you’re treated my boyfriend like a piece of sh**? I don’t think I’m the only one that would act this wayâ€￾
“OK, we’re sorry we treated your boyfriend like a piece of sh**â€￾ Jim said, finally someone… “But,â€￾ he began… no. No buts just leave it there, “We’re just looking out for youâ€￾
“That’s fine, whatever, just don’t treat him like sh**, that’s all I’m askingâ€￾

I came back from the shoot and got ready to go to Ryan’s show. Things were cool now with Jim and Kristen, or I guess they were, things were still weird, but were getting better. I hadn’t talked to my brother since that day, like 2 weeks ago. But I’m not going to call him, no no, that’s up to him. The phone rang and knocked me out of my daze. I heard the noise in the background, “Kat?â€￾
“Yeah, heyâ€￾ I laughed
“Hey, you coming or what?â€￾
“Ry, I just go outâ€￾ I laughed, “I’m getting changed I’ll be there in a littleâ€￾
“She’s getting changedâ€￾ I heard him tell someone, then he laughed, “Brett said to just wear your work clothesâ€￾
I laughed, “Yeah, alright. I’ll be there in like a half an hourâ€￾
“Alright, hurry upâ€￾ I hung up the phone and looked in my closet. I have nothing to wear. I finally decided on a skirt and a tank top. I finished my hair and then drove to the club where the show was. I walked past the crowd of people outside; there really are a lot of kids here. They’ve become really popular. Anyway, I walked right up to the security at the backstage door, ignoring the dirty looks I was getting from all the kids waiting to get in. “What’s up Steve?â€￾ I asked as I gently hit the security on his shoulder and walked past him. I went into the room and saw Ryan standing by the bar area with a bunch of girls around him. I hate that I get so jealous with the groupies around. I just stood there, staring at him laughing, the girls laughing, the girls getting so close to him he could hardly breathe.
He saw me and a huge smile covered his face and he came over to me, “You made itâ€￾ he said and pulled me into a tight hug and greeted me with a nice kiss. I could feel the death glances, the laser eyes going through my skull.
“I didâ€￾ I smiled as he kissed me again. The looks continued, I hate to admit it actually felt kinda good to have them all look at me with such… envy? Ok that sounds really bad… “What time are you going on?â€￾
“An hourâ€￾ he answered as he kissed my neck
“Ryan, Ryanâ€￾ I laughed as I moved away from him, “Do you not notice all the death stares I’m getting right now?â€￾
He looked up and laughed, “You want a drink?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I said as he left and I was all alone with the girls that wanted to kill me… “Wait, don’t leave me aloneâ€￾ I said as I made my way over to him.
He laughed and opened the beer before he handed it to me, “They’re f***ing crazy dudeâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed as I took a sip from the bottle, “They look f***ing crazyâ€￾
“You look f***ing beautifulâ€￾ I smiled and he continued, “You can’t wear that f***ing skirt dude, you got f***ing Brett’s going to be trying to look up it all nightâ€￾ I laughed, “I’m f***ing serious, you better keep an eye on himâ€￾ he laughed, “If you can’t find him look downâ€￾
I laughed, “Stop Ryan, he is not that badâ€￾
“Yeah, alrightâ€￾ he laughed, “I’m just saying be carefulâ€￾
“I’m carefulâ€￾ I smiled and he kissed me again. I could feel all the groupies’ eyes on me the whole time, but whenever he kissed me it was like daggers shooting from their eyes.
“Come on f*** face we gotta get onâ€￾ we split apart to see Mark, the bass player
“Great timing assholeâ€￾ Ryan said sarcastically
“Yeah, thanksâ€￾ he smiled, “What’s up Kat?â€￾
“Mark, I haven’t seen you in so longâ€￾ I smiled as I hugged him, “How are you doing?â€￾
“Good, I’m goodâ€￾ he kissed my cheek, “I gotta go though, we’ll talk later. Carrie’s over thereâ€￾ he pointed to his girlfriend sitting on a couch.
“OKâ€￾ I smiled
“Alright, come out to the stage alright babe?â€￾ Ryan asked before giving me one last kiss before he went onstage
“Alrightâ€￾ I smiled, and he left. He left me alone with all the groupies. All the groupies that wanted to kill me, the ones shooting daggers from their eyes. I walked over and sat down on the couch next to Carrie, “Heyâ€￾
“Hey Kat, how are you? You look beautifulâ€￾ she hugged me
“You tooâ€￾ I smiled, “It’s so good to see you againâ€￾
“You too, I’m so glad you and Ryan are back together. You two are so cute togetherâ€￾
“Oh, thanksâ€￾ I smiled, she’s a real sweet girl, and seriously, if she wasn’t there right now, I’d probably be beaten by the groupies.
She smiled, “I’m so glad you’re here, honestly I can’t take the groupies aloneâ€￾
I laughed, “I was just thinking the same thingâ€￾
“Oh, the last show of their tour Kat. There were so many of them and they had me surrounded, I thought that was it, I was going to be killedâ€￾ she laughed, “Steve had to come in and save meâ€￾
I laughed, “Oh God, that’s horribleâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she laughed, “But there weren’t as many as there are tonight. Plus, I’m not famous, like you and I’m not dating the lead singerâ€￾ she laughed, “And I’m not getting the deadly glances right now… Good luck sweetieâ€￾
I laughed and then looked up to see them walking over towards me…. like all of them, it was like a line of them, like I was in a war and the front line of the groupie army is ready to attack. The army of whores in their short skirts and halter tops… not that I should talk because that’s what I’m wearing but… whatever
“Heyâ€￾ one of them said, I’m guessing their leader
“Heyâ€￾ I smiled, ignoring the look I was getting from her and everyone else behind her, “How are you?â€￾ I was so tempted to ask them if they wanted an autograph or something, just to see the look on her face
She ignored my question, “You’re back with Ryan?â€￾ I just smiled, what do you think band whore? “I thought you were with that pop star kidâ€￾ Justin… you know his name little whore, don’t act like you don’t.
“Noâ€￾ I smiled, trying to hold in my laughter, “You kids better get out to the pit though, they’re going to be on soonâ€￾ I smiled as I stood up, the look on her face when I called her a kid… priceless, “It was nice talking to you thoughâ€￾ I smiled and walked to the stage area.

After the concert they had their little after party in the backstage area of the club. It was just pretty much the groupies and a couple other people. Ryan came over to me and handed me a Smirnoff, “How’d you like it?â€￾
“Very goodâ€￾ I smiled
“Goodâ€￾ he laughed and kissed me, just as we were starting to make out I felt someone staring at me, even closer than usual. I opened my eyes and saw like 3 girls standing like a foot away, watching us. I pulled away from him, “What?â€￾ he asked and I tilted my head so he would look over, “Are you f***ing kidding me?â€￾
“Sorry Ryan, can we just get a picture?â€￾
He laughed, “Sureâ€￾ he continued quietly as he walked over to them, “Not like I was in the middle of somethingâ€￾ I laughed as he walked over, made a stupid face for the picture and came back to me. “Where were we?â€￾
“I’m sorryâ€￾ they began again, “Kat, can we just get a picture with you?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed, “Not a problemâ€￾ I smiled for the picture and then Ryan grabbed my hand and led me to a couch.
“Ryan… come here,â€￾ a girl said as she called him over from across the room. Who the hell does this girl think she is?
Ryan looked at the face I made and laughed, “She just wants a pictureâ€￾ he kissed me gently, “Stay here, I’ll be right backâ€￾ I sat down on the couch and a few minutes later Ryan came back. He sat down next to me and pulled me onto his lap, “Now where were we?â€￾ he asked as we continued where we had left off before. Now I’m usually not one for PDA but 1. I’ll never see these whores again, 2. He’s leaving tomorrow, 3. I had a couple drinks, and 4. It felt kinda good to have all the groupies hate me. I felt his hand slowly go up my shirt, again if we were in any normal setting I would have stopped him, but I’m not going to lie, it felt good. No one was looking anymore, not that I really knew, my eyes were shut, but I didn’t feel the deadly glances anymore. Then I felt his hand going up my skirt, but I had to stop him there, “Ryan, Ryan, not hereâ€￾
He moved his hand away from me but continued kissing me, then laughed and pulled away from me, “What’d Brett look up your skirt? Granny panties?â€￾ he laughed. I laughed and bit my bottom lip and shook my head, “You’re not wearing any are you?â€￾ I laughed and shook my head, he laughed, “You’re a f***ing underwear model and you don’t wear underwearâ€￾
I laughed, “There’s only like one pair I can wear with this skirt and I need to do laundryâ€￾
“f***ing hotâ€￾ he crawled on top of me and started kissing me, “I want to f*** you right here Kat, in front of everyoneâ€￾
I laughed as he kissed my neck, “Ryan, we can’t…â€￾
He cut me off, “No one’s looking, no one caresâ€￾
I laughed, “Ryan, come onâ€￾
“Kat, come on you can’t f***ing tell me you’re not wearing panties and expect me to just forget about itâ€￾
“I’m not expecting you to forget about it, I’m just saying not in front of everyoneâ€￾ I laughed, as soon as I finished he stood up, grabbed my hand and lead me into another room, I don’t even know if it would classify as a room, it was the size of a closet, not even enough room to lay down in, “Are you serious?â€￾ I laughed
“Come on baby, you said not in front of everyone, there’s no one here but you and meâ€￾
I laughed, “Because no one else could fitâ€￾
He laughed as he continued kissing me, and held me up against the wall. He pulled my shirt off and my skirt down as I pulled his clothes off as well. I felt so beautiful at that moment… with my boyfriend… in a closet. Hahaha, pretty lame, but seriously it made me fell like I was… kinda taking a risk. We could hear the people outside, any one could walk in any minute, and that’s what made it so much better.

We snuck out of the closet and back to the couch but some dude was sitting in our spot, “Bro, that’s our spotâ€￾ Ryan told the kid and he got up quickly. We stayed a little while later… ok made out a little while longer, “You wanna get out of here?â€￾
“Yesâ€￾ I smiled, “Desperatelyâ€￾
He smiled and grabbed my hand, we walked to the hotel they were staying at across the street and hardly made it to the room before we were ripping each other’s clothes off. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed May 05, 2004 12:52 pm

:rofl: I love how they were making out in front of the groupies. You have to piss off the skank whores, it's only right! :lol: I see those girls whenever I go to concerts and they're just plain wrong on so many levels. :no:

Woo, that was some hot action in the closet. I like that! :lick: :drool: And then back at the hotel. :thumbup:

Great update, but you know that I want MORE PLEASE! :clap:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed May 05, 2004 1:15 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Yummy chapter Sarah!! I'm dying for more!! maybe more with Justin though... :shrug: just a thought :pray:

lol..great job!!
</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed May 05, 2004 1:20 pm

That was a hot chapter :nod: I dunno what i would have done if i was Kat with all those groupies getting all jealous :nervous: When Ryan asked Kat about her and Justin, i was like nooo don't go there, update soon :P

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed May 05, 2004 3:23 pm

i like the making out infront of the groupies. infact i like the making out anywhere. ithink im a little sexually frustrated, dontmind me :whistle:

ooh, ryan is getting jealous... and i can totally see justin being like that with the car :rofl:

MOOOOORE!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed May 05, 2004 3:37 pm

:rofl: I loved how they were just making out infront of everyone :nod: And he wanted to have sex with her infront of everyone :blink: i find that a lil odd but who knows maybe hes into that :shrug: lol but it seems like someones a little jealous of a what was he a Pretty boy-Britney f***ing- river crying-fag :rofl: MORE PLEASE

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed May 05, 2004 7:15 pm

Great chapter...why do i have the feeling that one of those band whores took a picture or something of Ryan and Kat making out? LOL. More, more,more

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu May 06, 2004 9:54 am

GREAT CHAPTER! i thought the sh** was gonna hit the fan when ryan asked if she and justin f***ed. oh an love the whole groupie set up!! that was cracking me up. and hell yeah closet sex! way to go guys! more please!

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Thu May 06, 2004 3:14 pm

Ok first of all great story Sarah very entertaining, but of course where are your stories not?

Ladies please step over to the dark side for a moment and listen to me the voice of reason, I have a few fine points to .....point out about Ryan.

Now I can listen to your agruments about how it seems he has changed yada yada yada but please hear me out

As I think Kat said "ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER."

Dude is a rude ass mofo *poor amy*

Hes a ROCKSTAR GROUPIE LOVER.

In the scene where all of Kats family is sitting there when they got back and Ryan went to shake Emmy's hand did anyone notice how she flinched and pulled away, :hmm: something fishy there

I will be looking for updates to see if I am correct.....and usually I am Sarah :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu May 06, 2004 5:18 pm

:thinking: Oooooh, Chex, you're always thinking. Good points you raised there. :nod: :clap:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri May 07, 2004 12:18 pm

i see you online- hows about an update?!?! please :pray:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun May 09, 2004 5:13 pm

<span style='color:blue'>OOk I'm back so now you can get more! lol Hope you like it :D
Don't forget the feedback!

And Chex... yay B) But I'm upset you don't like Ryan <_< :lol:

Yeah… we didn’t sleep too much that night; ok we didn’t sleep at all. “You want to get breakfast?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I smiled as I stood up, “I can’t wear this skirt out to breakfastâ€￾
He laughed, “The walk of shameâ€￾ he tossed me a pair of dickies
“They’re a little big,â€￾ I laughed
He smiled and put a belt around me and tightened it, “Perfect fitâ€￾ he smiled and kissed my forehead, and then handed me a hoodie.
“Thank you dearâ€￾ I smiled as I put my hair up and he pulled it down
“Wear it downâ€￾ I smiled and grabbed onto his hand as we made our way to a breakfast place down the street.
“Coffee?â€￾ the waitress asked as she came over to our table
“Yeah, a lot of caffeineâ€￾ Ryan laughed
“Thank youâ€￾
“Staying awake?â€￾
“Hardlyâ€￾ I laughed as I took a sip from my coffee.
“You have fun last night?â€￾ he asked with that smug smile on his face
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed, “A lot of funâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ he laughed, “My back is f***ing soarâ€￾
I laughed as I took another sip, “Sorryâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he said as he grabbed my hands across the table
“Don’t go,â€￾ I said, it was worth a try, “Who needs stupid Ohio?â€￾
“I actually think its Idaho nowâ€￾ he laughed, “Same thingâ€￾
“So don’t go to Idaho either. What’s there… potatoes?â€￾
He laughed, “You know how much I love potatoesâ€￾
I smiled, “I’ll buy you potatoes, lots of them, if you stayâ€￾
“Why don’t you come?â€￾
I laughed, “Because I have four interviews, three fittings, two shoots, and a show in the next two daysâ€￾
“Ewâ€￾ he smiled, “Then we wouldn’t have been able to see each other anyways, so it’s okâ€￾
“I guessâ€￾ we finished eating and went back to his hotel, I helped him get his stuff together and then it was time. I hate goodbyes, I mean, it’s not really a goodbye, but I hate knowing that I can’t see him for a few days.
Ryan put his bag in the trunk of the van and then walked over to me and put his arms around my waist, “This is itâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ I said as I wrapped my arms around him tightly, “You really don’t have to goâ€￾
“Yeah, I doâ€￾ he laughed and kissed me gently, “Let go of meâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ I laughed, “You can’t leaveâ€￾
“Then you can come with me, let’s go,â€￾ he said as he pulled me into the van with him
“Noâ€￾ I laughed, “I don’t want to go to stupid Idahoâ€￾
“But you love potatoesâ€￾ he said in that weird voice he makes
I smiled when he kissed me, “Byeâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾
“Have fun, call me when you get inâ€￾
“I willâ€￾ he smiled and kissed me again, “Byeâ€￾ and with that he shut the door and I watched him drive off into the sunset. OK, it wasn’t exactly the sunset but you get the point. And he was gone, and now I’m not going to see him for days. OK honestly, it isn’t even that long. Like two days that I won’t actually see him. I’ve done longer, we can do this. As soon as I stepped into my car my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, my house in NY… meaning it’s Joey… great
“Hello?â€￾
“Hey, you’re aliveâ€￾
“Obviouslyâ€￾ I laughed
“Well you haven’t called me in the past 2 weeksâ€￾
“You haven’t called me in the past 2 weeksâ€￾
“You wouldn’t have answered the phone even if I didâ€￾ I laughed, he’s right I wouldn’t have, “So, how’s Ryan?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾ I paused, here we go, “Please don’t start Joey, I’ll hang upâ€￾
“Alright, I’m notâ€￾ he laughed slightly, “So is everything alright?â€￾
“Yeah, how’s the job hunt?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾ he paused, “I got a second interview tomorrowâ€￾
“Cool, for what?â€￾
“It’s helping the kids, like back home and stuffâ€￾
“That’s awesomeâ€￾ I paused, “So when are you coming back?â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾ he laughed, “When are you coming back?â€￾
“Dude, I have like a month of sh** to do hereâ€￾
“Well that sucksâ€￾ he laughed, “Well I’ll come over at some pointâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ I laughed, “Have you talked to Emily?â€￾
“Yupâ€￾
“Everything good?â€￾
“Yupâ€￾
“Arightâ€￾ I laughed, he sure knows how to keep a discussion interesting
“I gotta get to the store, I just wanted to make sure you’re alive,â€￾ he laughed slightly, “I’ll talk to you later, call me sometimeâ€￾
“Alright, bye Joeâ€￾
“Bye Kittie Katâ€￾ he laughed as he hung up the phone. OK, so I guess that means things are cool. I have to call Emily… and then my phone rang
“Hello?â€￾
“Hey dear, what’s up?â€￾ Kristen asked
“Heyâ€￾
“We got some stuff to go over, you want to do lunch?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ all I do is eat, “I’ll pick you up, you ready?â€￾
“Yupâ€￾
“Alright, I’ll be right thereâ€￾ I was actually right down the street from her house. So I got there, and we went to a restaurant.
“Alrightâ€￾ Kristen said as she whipped out the folder, “Ok I need you to sign some things for the charityâ€￾
“Alrightyâ€￾ I said as I took the pen she handed me
“This one’s for the different programs, oh and we got a check for a half a million from Mr. Justin Timberlakeâ€￾
“Are you serious?â€￾ I asked as I grabbed it from her hand. Aww, he really did give a half a million, that’s so sweet. I need to call him, I really need to call him, I haven’t talked to him since we all went out. Aww, that’s so nice of him, “Oh, awesomeâ€￾ I smiled
“Yeah, pretty awesomeâ€￾ she smiled, “And he wrote a note that said something about using the charity in this fundraiser thing he does, Challenge for the Children or something. I guess they’re always looking for different charities to use so he wants to use yoursâ€￾
“Wowâ€￾
“Yeah, wowâ€￾ she laughed, “I’m not sure, John was talking to his managerâ€￾
“Cool, coolâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she smiled and handed me another piece of paper, “This is from like Tiger Beat or one of those teenybopper magazinesâ€￾ she laughed, “Just fill it outâ€￾
I laughed as I saw the things on the paper, “Favorite color, favorite animal, puppies or kittensâ€￾ wow how dumb
Kristen laughed, “Have fun with thatâ€￾
“Favorite book… I don’t know how to read,â€￾ I laughed, “I should just write that. Favorite magazine, Playgirlâ€￾ this is so lame, “Biggest crush… Conan O’Brien, favorite actress, Britney Spearsâ€￾ I laughed, “Favorite actor… who’s a real bad actor?â€￾
“I don’t know dude,â€￾ Kristen laughed
“No, I’m putting Leonardo DiCaprioâ€￾ I smiled, “That’s like the one that’s real. Do I seriously have to this?â€￾
“It’ll be funâ€￾ she laughed as I continued to fill it out when I noticed a little girl and I’m guessing her brother standing in front of us, “Heyâ€￾ I smiled
“Hiâ€￾ the little girl said with a huge smile covering her face. She has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen, “I’m your biggest fanâ€￾
“Awwâ€￾ I smiled as I put the paper down and shook her hand, “It’s so nice to meet you, what’s your name?â€￾
“Melissaâ€￾ she smiled, “My mom said that if I really wanted to I could be just like you when I grow upâ€￾
Aww, hunny you don’t want to be just like me when you grow up, “Aw, hunny you can be much cooler than meâ€￾ I smiled, “And who’s this?â€￾
“It’s my brother Derrickâ€￾
“Nice to meet youâ€￾ I smiled as I shook his hand, he’s a very cute kid, too bad he’s like 16
“You tooâ€￾ he smiled, “We’ll leave you alone, I’m sorryâ€￾
“Oh no, not a problemâ€￾ I smiled, “Did you guys eat yet?’
“Noâ€￾ the little girl shook her head
“Well why don’t you join us?â€￾ I smiled, “Take a seat my friend,â€￾ I said as I pulled the chair next to me out
“Really?â€￾ she’s so cute, she really is. We spent the rest of lunch talking to our new friends. We didn’t get anything else done that we were supposed to, but it’s ok. We have time; I had so much fun just talking to them. It’s so weird… but its so great to actually get a chance to talk to my fans. Kinda get inside their brains, figure out why the hell they like me. But I love kids, I really do, I can’t wait to have kids. Well I mean, not now, totally not now, but some day. I can’t wait to like settle down and just have kids and dogs and a white picket fence. Some day… someday</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun May 09, 2004 7:21 pm

:wub: Wow, that was absolutely so sweet what she did for that fan. Go Kat! :clap: You're awesome girl. Now if only all celebs would do that. :nod:

I hope that Ryan behaves himself while he's away from Kat. Maybe the Chinese girl, Huang, will show up. :rofl: Or was she Japanese? :confused: :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon May 10, 2004 3:37 pm

:yay: for the update :thumbup: i liked it a lot

UPDATE SOON!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 10, 2004 8:59 pm

hope that Ryan behaves himself while he's away from Kat. Maybe the Chinese girl, Huang, will show up.  Or was she Japanese

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO.... :P !!

Great update!! I can't wait for more..hint hint!!!
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 11, 2004 1:38 am

<span style='color:blue'>Well...FINALLY! I caught up. Let's see...where to start. :thinking:

1.) LOVE the Justin relationship in this story. I was actually going to write a story similar to this...still might. :lol: But not the same thing...of course.
2.) Ryan is HILARIOUS. And he's a rocker. Def a keeper...if not for Kat, someone, for sure. :nod:
3.) Keep thinking her brother is actually Joey...but then realize that *NSYNC actually exists in this one. :lol:

Good story line! :thumbup: I'm glad that it's not done so I will have something to look forward to. So...I want more!! :lol: </span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 11, 2004 5:09 am

<span style='color:blue'>And oh yeah! He SO told her he loved her. He <span style='color:red'>LOVES </span>her! You just can't act like you never said that shiit. :nono:</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed May 12, 2004 11:50 am

great chapter! i love to see a celeb who actually appreciates the fans! that was so sweet! oh and i agree bubs you cant just glide over the big L-O-V-E word! more please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri May 14, 2004 11:20 am

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for all the wonderful feedback` :D Here's some more B)

I was so busy the next few days, which was really good because I didn’t even have a chance to miss Ryan. The worst thing by far of this business is someone’s always away.
“Hey J, it’s Katâ€￾ I called him the night before Ryan came back
“Hey, what’s up?â€￾
“Nothing, I meant to call you before. I heard about the donation and stuff, thanks so muchâ€￾
“Oh yeah, no problemâ€￾ he paused, “I think my manager was talking to yours about the Challengeâ€￾
“Yeah, yeah. Awesome, thank you so muchâ€￾
“Yeah, don’t worry about itâ€￾
“Well thanks, seriously it means a lotâ€￾ I paused, “You been busy?â€￾
“Yeah, we’re getting ready for a tour, and trying to get some tracks downâ€￾
“Yeah, everyone’s been busyâ€￾
He laughed slightly, “It’s been a crazy monthâ€￾
“Yupâ€￾ I smiled, not that he could see me, but whatever, “How’s your girl?â€￾ I forgot her name… again haha I suck
“She’s goodâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ I paused and laughed, “Was she pissed about when we went out?â€￾
He laughed, “Nah… yeah for a littleâ€￾ he paused, “She’s over it thoughâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ I laughed, “Sorry about Ryanâ€￾
“Nah, I did it tooâ€￾ he laughed, “It was funny, he’s a funny kidâ€￾
“Yeah, he isâ€￾
“Actually, let me get his number so we can go drivingâ€￾
“Yeah, sureâ€￾ I said and gave him the number. I really think I’ve made like a connection, they’ve become friends, I knew they’d get along.
“Cool thanks, so how’s he doing?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾ I smiled, “He’s in Idaho, he’s coming back tomorrowâ€￾
“Oh, that sucks. It’s cool though he’s coming back tomorrowâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I paused, “Well, a bunch of us are going to Dublin’s tomorrow night, for like a welcome back party or whatever, you should come if you’re not doing anything, Ryan wanted to hang out againâ€￾
“Yeah?â€￾ he paused, “Yeah, cool we might stop byâ€￾
“Yeah, totallyâ€￾
“Ok, we’ll see you tomorrow thenâ€￾
“Yeah, cool. Bye budâ€￾
“See yaâ€￾ I’m glad I finally called. I haven’t talked to him in awhile; I kinda missed talking to him. It’s so cool that we can talk and hang out and stuff, and nothing’s weird. I’m so glad that nothing’s weird because I seriously don’t think I could deal with that.

The next day I waited at the airport for Ryan’s plane to come in. That’s the worst, the wait, it goes on forever. And of course the fact that cameras surrounded me didn’t help. They make the little things in life so hard. As soon as I saw Ryan come out of the security I ran up to him, “I knew it was you with the f***ing cameras around youâ€￾ he laughed as he pulled me into a tight hug, “I missed youâ€￾
“Oh God I missed you tooâ€￾ I said before he kissed me, and that was it right there, I really miss him so much when he’s gone
“Let’s get out of here,â€￾ he said as he grabbed my hand
“How was stupid Idaho?’
“Lots of potatoes and potato farmersâ€￾ he laughed, “Lots of f***ing farmers in general, those kids showed up in farmer jeans with f***ing wheat in their mouthsâ€￾ I laughed, “I’m not kidding Kat, I wish I was f***ing kiddingâ€￾
I laughed, “I told you not to goâ€￾
“You did, I should have listenedâ€￾ he smiled
“That’s right,â€￾ I laughed as we drove off, “Where are you going?â€￾
“You’re placeâ€￾ he smiled that goofy smile, “Can I do laundry?â€￾
“Yeah of courseâ€￾ make yourself at home, I laughed, “We can go in the hot tub, so you can relax a littleâ€￾ I smiled
“Sounds goodâ€￾ he smiled and we soon got to my house.
I grabbed my clean laundry from the dryer, “It’s all yoursâ€￾
“Yeah I’m… gonna need some helpâ€￾ he laughed, oh yeah that’s right, the kid can’t do his own laundry. That’s what he gets, his mother always did his laundry growing up, she still does when he’s home. When he’s on tour, people do it, when he’s home he gets it sent out, but it’s always a problem when he gets home from a tour and no one to do it. He really should learn.
I laughed as I turned on the water, “We’re going to work on this, dude you can do itâ€￾ I laughed as I went through his bag, “Ok, put in all the darksâ€￾ he started throwing everything into the washer, “Dude, darksâ€￾ I said as I grabbed a white t-shirt from the pile
He laughed, “Whateverâ€￾ he paused and took a deep breath as he looked through his dirty clothes, “That’s itâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ I smiled as I shook my head, “Darksâ€￾ I said as I took his shirt off and threw it in the washer, “Get all the darksâ€￾ I said as I undid his belt and slid his shorts down and threw them in
He nodded his head and pulled my shirt off, “Darksâ€￾ he said as he threw my black shirt into the washer.
I nodded my head and smiled as I stood in my jeans and bra, while he was standing in his boxers “Now add the soapâ€￾
He slid his hands down my arms and grabbed the soap from my hands and poured it into the washer, “All setâ€￾ he said softly as he shut the washer and picked me up so I was sitting on it. We made out for a little while there and then he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom where we uh… yeah, use your imagination. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 14, 2004 1:43 pm

:yay: Yay for playing Strip Laundry! Sounds good to me. I feel like washing some clothes all of a sudden. :nod:

Great update. :clap:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri May 14, 2004 3:00 pm

MY IMAGINATION!?!? man that was some kinky wild wall sex, with whips and chains. are you sure you dont want us to use someone's imagination that isnt so randy? :lol: great chapter! more!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 14, 2004 4:57 pm

:laughup: Angel :nono: :lol:

Hmm so she missed talking to Justin :yay: lol

Thats so sad that he doesn't know how to do his own laundry :rofl: But strip laundry huh :thinking: I'm letting my imagination flow right now :nod: MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat May 15, 2004 5:02 am

just for the record i like anything that invoves nudity.

:yay: for my imagination!

UPDATE!!!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat May 15, 2004 10:58 am

Great chapters. More, more, more

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat May 15, 2004 6:08 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ah...fun stuff. I'm so glad that I'm involved in these update by the day fics again. :nod: I missed it. :lol: Anywho...let's go!!! </span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun May 16, 2004 12:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for the feedback :)

ok this chapter isn't that good lol but the next one is and we have to get through this one first and then it'll be good... i promise B)

So leave some nice feedback so we can get to the next one faster lol hope you like it :lol:

“We should get up,â€￾ Ryan said after spending pretty much the whole day in bed
“Nahâ€￾ I shook my head and wrapped his arms around myself
He laughed and kissed my neck, “We have to go to Dublin’sâ€￾
“We don’t HAVE to do anythingâ€￾
“Yeah we do,â€￾ he laughed as he stood up, “But first we have to take a showerâ€￾
“Yeah we doâ€￾ I smiled as I followed him into the bathroom

“Are you seriously wearing your hair like that?â€￾ I laughed as I finished getting ready. He really has such nice hair, if he’d just brush it; it’s not that hard
“It’s my f***ing party, I can wear it anyway I wantâ€￾ he laughed
“Just brush it… please?â€￾
He took a deep breath and grabbed the brush from my hand, “Are you seriously wearing that?â€￾ smartass
I laughed, “Shut upâ€￾
“That skirt’s a little short Katâ€￾
“You didn’t seem to have a problem with its length last time I wore itâ€￾
“It’s not that I have a problem, its just Brett is going to be there, and you know…â€￾
“Oh my Godâ€￾ I laughed, “You are so mean to himâ€￾
“It’s the truth,â€￾ he laughed, “You wearing underwear this time?â€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ I laughed, “Come on, let’s goâ€￾
“I’m going to get f***ing cockedâ€￾ he said on the way to the club
I laughed; “I know you areâ€￾ of course he is, that’s all he does
“You’re not?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I shook my head
“Why the f*** not?â€￾
“I have stuff to do tomorrowâ€￾ I laughed, he acts like it’s a crime that I don’t plan on getting wasted
“What time?â€￾
“3â€￾
He laughed, “Well what the f*** does that matter?â€￾
I laughed, “Dude I am not walking in f***ing 6 inch stilettos hung over, I can hardly walk in them when I’m notâ€￾
“Then don’t drink that muchâ€￾
“I’m not going to sit there and sip on club soda, chillâ€￾
He laughed, “I’m just saying it’s an open bar and we better get our money’s worthâ€￾
“If you were the only one drinking you’d get your money’s worthâ€￾
He laughed, “That’s right,â€￾ he said as he parked the car. We walked hand in hand to the club where there were a lot of cameras, they are seriously everywhere in LA, it’s gets real old real fast. We walked into the club and saw many familiar faces. That’s one thing that really confuses the hell out of me. Like I see people that look familiar, but I don’t know if it’s because I know them or if it’s because I see their faces everywhere. Like ok, over there’s that girl from that movie I liked, over there’s that kid that sings that song I like. Although, most of the time it’s the girl from that movie I can’t stand or the kid that sings that annoying song. It seems all the cool actors and singers and stuff have another place to hang out. Which apparently doesn’t say too much about me since I’m not invited to the cool parties. So we walked in, Ryan made his way right to the bar and I followed, he handed me a Cosmopolitan, no cheap beer when the stuff is free, and then we made the rounds. 50% of the people he knows I don’t know, another 50% he knows hate me, and another 50% are too caught up in their own ‘important’ lives to even care. Ok, that adds up to 150% … and I’m not even drunk… that’s sad haha… you know what I mean.
Amidst all the crazy drunks I saw Justin’s friendly face, and I swear my face lit up. I ran over to him, “Heeyâ€￾ I said as I hugged him tightly, I wasn’t planning on letting go
“Heyâ€￾ he laughed, “You ok?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed, as I pulled apart, “Sorry, I haven’t seen you in awhileâ€￾
“Yeah I know, you’ve been too coolâ€￾
I laughed, riiight, “Still not as cool as you thoughâ€￾
“Well obviouslyâ€￾ he laughed, “Don’t worry though, very few people make it to my level in a lifetimeâ€￾
I laughed; I love how he pretends to be cocky, “Are you having fun yet?â€￾
“Yeah, we just got hereâ€￾
We? Oh yeah sh**, I always forget about mute girl, “Cool, hey what’s up?â€￾ She just gave me that evil smile… she hates me. She totally hates me hahaha, oh well… what am I gonna do about it?
“Yeah, so Ryan’s back?â€￾
“Yupâ€￾ I smiled and nodded my head
“Cool, coolâ€￾ he smiled
“Yeahâ€￾ I said as I looked around, “I don’t know where he wentâ€￾
“He’s somewhere amidst the crazy drunksâ€￾ he smiled, ok, I totally just said that a couple seconds ago
“Yeah, they are really crazyâ€￾ I whispered and laughed, “Kinda scaryâ€￾
“Nahâ€￾ he laughed, “I’ll protect youâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ I laughed</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun May 16, 2004 1:23 pm

Aww, that was still a good chapter, but now I can't wait for the next one, since you said that's a SUPER-DUPER one. :yay:

He laughed, “I’m just saying it’s an open bar and we better get our money’s worthâ€￾

:nod: I agree with Ryan. It's all about getting your money's worth, even if that means gettting plastered. :nod: ;)

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun May 16, 2004 2:50 pm

i want justin to protect me too :yay: i feel very vulnerable all of a sudden...

that was a good chapter, i liked it a lot, so i definately cant wait until the next one comes if it better :nod:

UPDATE!!!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sun May 16, 2004 3:38 pm

That was a great chapter even if you say it wasn't. I'm already waitin' for the next one... :whistle: More, more, more!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 16, 2004 5:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'> ;) I'm not impressed. :rolleyes:

:lol: Just kidding. Good going...now get going more... :lol: </span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon May 17, 2004 11:19 am

ohh a teaser chapter more more more!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 17, 2004 8:15 pm

:unsure: <span style='color:purple'>WHERE THE HELL IS RYAN??? I have a bad feeling</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon May 17, 2004 9:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Who cares where Ryan is? GET. IT. ON! :lol: </span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon May 17, 2004 10:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Alright alright I think you guys will like this one B)

“Did you hear the video went number one?â€￾
“Did it really?â€￾ he nodded his head, “Awesomeâ€￾
“Yeah, thanks to youâ€￾ he smiled that million dollar smile
“Oh pleaseâ€￾ I laughed, “Like I had anything to do with itâ€￾ I smiled when he gave me that look, “Please dude, it’s a good song, it would have gone number one with or without me in itâ€￾
“You know, you’re right,â€￾ he laughed, once again trying to be cocky.
“Of course I’m right, I’m always rightâ€￾ I smiled, “Well I’ll leave you guys alone’
“It’s okâ€￾
“No, I should go find Ryanâ€￾ I smiled, “I’ll talk to you later though, byeâ€￾ I said looking at mute girl, I really wish I could remember her name, that would be just great
I walked away, looking for Ryan, although I don’t really know where I should look, probably in some corner passed out. OK, no I don’t give him any credit, he would not be passed out yet, it’s too early. I found him sitting on a couch with some guys from some band… I don’t know which one, there’s too many of them. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around me, “Where were you?â€￾
“f***ing, looking for youâ€￾ I smiled
“My badâ€￾ he laughed, “I was here the whole timeâ€￾
“I bet you wereâ€￾ I smiled
“Dude, why don’t you ever do the f***ing cat walk for us?â€￾ one of the guys said, I’m so bad with names… I do know he’s the drummer for one of the bands Ryan went on tour with
I laughed, “Why don’t you ever play the f***ing drums for me?â€￾
“Oh, I’ll play the f***ing drums for youâ€￾ he laughed, along with what seemed like the rest of the room, I smiled, “Come onâ€￾
“There’s no room,â€￾ I laughed, feeling a little embarrassed
“We’ll make f***ing roomâ€￾
I laughed, “Noâ€￾ Ryan said, playing the role of the protective boyfriend, “She’s not doing the catwalk for you foolsâ€￾ he laughed
“Come onâ€￾
“I can’tâ€￾ I laughed, “I don’t mix business and pleasure,â€￾ We continued talking for a while, most of the night actually.
I went out of the room to get a drink when this girl came up to me. She was one of the people that I recognize the face, but can’t put it with a name. I know she was in that movie… with that guy… yeah that narrows it down, “Heyâ€￾ she smiled
“Hiâ€￾ I smiled, “how are you?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾ she smiled, nervously, I was kinda afraid of what she had to say at this point, “Are you still with Ryan Morrison?
“Yeahâ€￾ now it was my turn to smile nervously
“Cool um… look I know I don’t know you but um… well… I know he cheated on you before and like… that’s cool but umâ€￾ she paused and took a deep breath, “Well um, ok I’m from Idaho, and my mom sends me the papers and stuffâ€￾ she paused and handed me a paper from some local school or something, it wasn’t a regular newspaper, I know that much, “I just… I don’t know when it’s from or anything, I just thought you should see it,â€￾ she continued talking but I stopped listening. It started happening again… everything went silent as I opened the paper. It just dawned on me that I didn’t feel like it had to be from another time, I had no question in my mind that that picture was from when he was there a couple days ago, for once… no question in my mind that he cheated on me… once again. I looked at the picture and sure enough… it was him… from last week because he dyed his hair… it wasn’t like that before we got back together. And then it all started happening again… I felt myself shake, tears just automatically fell from my eyes, I felt myself sweat; felt lightheaded… it was like that night in the club after the VMAS. I felt like I did that night when I saw him in London. The same thing f***ing happening to me again, you’d think he’d learn… no you think I’D learn. I tried to catch my breath as I made my way back into the room where he was still sitting on the couch.
He said something, but I couldn’t hear him, I couldn’t hear anything, “AGAIN?!?!â€￾ I screamed as I threw the paper at him, “f***ing AGAIN? Are you kidding me? Ryan how many f***ing times do you have to cheat on me to realize it’s not a f***ing good idea? How stupid… honestly how f***ing stupid do you think I am?â€￾ I screamed as I grabbed the paper and slapped him across the face, “I want to f***ing kill you right now Ryan, I want to kill youâ€￾ I said between sobs, “Do you realize how much sh** I went through to be with you? You make me look like such a moron Ryan; do you know how many times I stood up for you? How many times I’ve yelled at my f***ing family about you? I didn’t talk to my brother for two f***ing weeks because of you, and I hadn’t spent time with him in like 15 yearsâ€￾ I paused as I wiped my eyes; please tell me this is not happening right now. “You know what? f*** you Ryan, you’re not even worth itâ€￾ I ran out of the room, literally right into Justin. I swear to you, I saw light around him in the dark club; it was like he had a spotlight on him, like he was sent to this earth with the sole purpose to save me from this very moment.
“Kat, what’s wrong?â€￾ he asked as soon as he noticed it was me and I saw his smile wilt away
“Againâ€￾ I said softly as I handed him the paper, “You were right, Joey was right… everyone was right,â€￾ I said between sobs
He looked at the paper and shook his head as he threw it to the ground, “Oh f*** noâ€￾ he said as he made his way into the room I had just come out of
“No, Justin, don’t… it’s not worth itâ€￾ he shook me off and walked right over to Ryan
“What’s up bro?â€￾ Ryan asked as he stood up
“What the f*** is wrong with you man?â€￾ Justin screamed and before I knew it… someone threw a punch… I think it was Justin. I felt like I was in one of those fight movies, it was loud, I knew it was but I heard nothing, everything happened in slow motion. It was like in Fight Club, I saw like flashes of light. A bunch of people jumped in and the first sound I heard was the sound of a siren. I looked over and saw the pediatrics pulling Justin on a stretcher. He was bleeding from everywhere, his eyes were closed…

:ph34r:

:lol:

Feedback please?</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue May 18, 2004 12:56 am

<span style='color:blue'>I know you have it out for the boy but you don't gotta be killin' him in your story! :lol:

Ooh, I did like that one though. Ryan...psh...that no good cheating band boy. :rolleyes: I knew he was smut. :ph34r: :lol: Woo-hoo!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 18, 2004 8:50 am

:angry: :angry: Grrr at Ryan. Damn, I had grown to like that boy, too. I should've stuck to hating him in the first place. <_<

:blink: Justin better not die or else I will be needing a stretcher. :lol:

Great update. :nod: :clap:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue May 18, 2004 9:55 am

great chapter!!! oh man that was not what i was expecting that chick to say! and justin was defending her honor that is so sweet!

only one little thing:
IDIDTHEJRT wrote: I looked over and saw the pediatrics pulling Justin on a stretcher.  

i think you mean perimedics- not the kids section of the hospital pediatrics.

other than that it was a very exciting chapter!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue May 18, 2004 10:19 am

i knew ryan would cheat again!!
i hope Justin ok though, that was sweet of him to stand up for her
update soon! :P

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue May 18, 2004 11:43 am

AngelOfMusic wrote:

only one little thing:
IDIDTHEJRT wrote: I looked over and saw the pediatrics pulling Justin on a stretcher.  

i think you mean perimedics- not the kids section of the hospital pediatrics.

lol oops

not a good speller, and i pressed spell check and that came up so i went with it lol sorry :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 18, 2004 1:22 pm

But we all still have love for the pediatrics section of the hospital too. :nod: If he lives, maybe Justin will be lucky enough to get a lollipop and a sticker when this whole fight ordeal is over. ;)

:lol: :D :P :)

Return to “Fan Fiction”