Someday We'll Know

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue May 18, 2004 2:45 pm

:o OMG!!!! Maybe i shouldn't have started liking Ryan <_< cheating bastard! I really hope Justin is ok :unsure: Poor Kat

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue May 18, 2004 3:20 pm

:nono: ryan! im gonna come round and kick your fictional arse now.

:yay: for justin beating him up though.

you better update soon honey :nod:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 18, 2004 7:15 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I f***in knew it...that a**hole!!!!

:angry:
</span>

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Tue May 18, 2004 8:49 pm

That chapter was f***in' awesome except, of course, for the part about Justin being pulled out on a stretcher. Why does Justin have to be the one who get his ass kicked, huh???? LOL. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this so I'm waitin' for the next chapter already! MOre, more, more!!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed May 19, 2004 2:17 am

<span style='color:blue'>Because he's a prissy mama's boy. That's why he got his ass kicked. :lol:</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed May 19, 2004 9:43 am

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Because he's a prissy mama's boy. That's why he got his ass kicked. :lol:</span>

:nod:

and that is why he gets his ass kicked in edison too

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed May 19, 2004 11:28 am

lol yes and that's the exact reason too... I'm trying to make it as close to reality as I can because we all know if that really happened justin would get his ass kicked :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed May 19, 2004 4:14 pm

WHAT THE? How did i miss your updates but more importantanly what the h*ll was Ryan thinking cheating on her again? Men are so freakin stupid :nono: And poor Justin :wub: He stood up for her and got beat up in the process....i hope that hes ok :nervous: MORE PLEASE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed May 19, 2004 7:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for the lovely feedback... keep it coming :D

I ran to my car and somehow managed to calm myself down enough to drive to the hospital. As I made my way to the hospital, I literally could not turn into the parking lot. I went by it almost five times…. I could not turn into the parking lot. It’s not that I didn’t want to because I did, more than anything, but I just couldn’t do it. Finally, after the fifth time of driving around the block I managed to pull in. I started shaking again as I sat in my car, looking at the huge building in front of me. I could hear people screaming, I could hear people crying… all I could see was people dying on these broken mats. People screaming and crying to get out of there… taking their last breath, blood all over the place…. I took a deep breath and walked inside the hospital. I seriously thought I was going to pass out, I though I was going to die right there…
It was quiet when I walked in; no one was there, which made it even scarier. A nurse directed me to the room and I just stood in front of the closed door. I looked around and saw the white tile, heard the beeping noises, and felt myself shake. I sat down in an uncomfortable chair right outside his room, trying to take deep breaths, and think about something else… anything other then the fact that I was sitting inside of a hospital. I heard louder beeping and all of a sudden a doctor ran past me, screaming something in some medical terms no one would understand without 10 years of college… I don’t know how I ever expected to become a doctor when I can hardly even step foot in a hospital.
I took a deep breath and went into Justin’s room. Although I knew I didn’t want to see him like he was, I knew it was better than waiting out there… plus it’d be good for him to know someone’s here. I went into the dark room, the only light coming from the streetlights outside. I took another deep breath and slowly walked closer to the bed he was lying on. “Oh my Godâ€￾ I said as I walked away from him, “Oh my Godâ€￾ he looked so horrible, a black eye, dried blood from his nose, a tube coming from his arm, cuts all over the place… but the thing that really got to me was the oxygen mask he had on. I paced around the room near the door… as far away from him as I could get without actually leaving the room. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to be close to him, because I did, but I seriously think I would have passed out if I had to look at him like that. Then it dawned on me that his poor mother had no idea that he was here like this, I picked up his cell phone that the nurse must have put on the table and found the number
“Hello?â€￾ his mother spoke obviously I had woken her
“Hi um… Mrs. Timberlake?â€￾
“Who is this?â€￾ she asked, with that motherly worried voice
“This is Kat Sharpâ€￾
“Sweetie, are you alright?â€￾
“I’m fine, it’s not meâ€￾ I paused as I controlled myself from crying so she could actually hear me, “It’s Justin… he’s in the hospital, you need to come… quick, please?â€￾
“What? What happened? Which hospital?â€￾
“The one on Lakelandâ€￾
“Is he ok?â€￾
“I.. I don’t know, I thinkâ€￾ I paused, “Please just comeâ€￾
“I’m on my way sweetie, I’m on my wayâ€￾ she hung up the phone and I walked over to the bed and watched him carefully as I felt tears streaming down my face
“Oh God Justin, I’m so sorryâ€￾ I said as I wiped my eyes, “I’m so stupid sometimes, not only do I not listen to you but I… drag you into itâ€￾ I paused, “Oh God, I’m such a horrible person, I’m so sorry Justin. I can’t even look at youâ€￾ I said as I walked away, standing next to the door just looking at him from afar, so I couldn’t see the tubes or the cuts
“Oh my Godâ€￾ I heard his mother say as she entered the room, her southern drawl very apparent, “Justin, baby, what happened to you?â€￾ she ran over next to him and sat there, talking to him softly, I couldn’t really hear what she was saying, she looked over at me and walked over, “Sweetie are you alright?â€￾
“Me?â€￾ I asked as she gave me a concerned look, “I’m fine, I’m fineâ€￾ I paused, “I’m so sorryâ€￾
“Don’t be sorry, it’s not your faultâ€￾
She has no idea… “Yes it is, it’s all my faultâ€￾
“I’m sure it’s notâ€￾
“It really is, I’m so sorryâ€￾ as I finished I saw Justin move, he tried to sit up, and I saw him take the oxygen mask off his face
“Ma?â€￾ she ran over to him and I went outside of the room and sat in one of those uncomfortable chairs again. I sat nervously, my leg was shaking, tapping my fingers, I couldn’t stop moving. OK calm down… he’s awake, at lease he’s not passed out anymore… that’s a step at least; he’s going to be fine… he’s going to be fine. After a while of sitting there, I looked up to see mute girl walk in and sit down next to me… with a f***ing Starbucks coffee and bag of chips. You have got to be kidding me… please tell me she did not show up when her boyfriend was rushed to the hospital 2 hours later… with a f***ing Starbucks coffee and a bag of chips. That’s like two stops too, they don’t sell chips at Starbucks… and she was there, she was at the club, it’s not like she didn’t know…. Oh MY GOD. This time, for once, it was my turn to give her the dirty look, she held the bag of chips out for me and I just rolled my eyes… please tell me this is all a nightmare and she is not doing this right now. </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed May 19, 2004 7:58 pm

awww I'm sending a big :hug: and :blowkiss: towards Justin...I'm glad that Kat was there for him :nod: thats what a true friend is for...and the mute girl stopped for Starbucks and chips before she came to see her boyfriend in the hospital? What kind of girl is that? She's more worried about herself than her boyfriend who might be dying :no: ahhh at lesat he's allright...at least for now MORE PLEASE!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu May 20, 2004 6:42 am

OK i was crying from that, you made it so realistic :( That must have been so hard for Kat, but mute girl <_< stopped for a snack first? noooo! I hope Justin recovers fully :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu May 20, 2004 8:28 am

:cry: I hope that Justin recovers and feels better soon. But I'm sure that he feels comfort with his mom and Kat being there to support him in his time of need. Looks like ol' Ryan really socked it to him. :nono:

:no: What the hell was mute girl thinking stopping at Starbucks and another store to get chips. Damn girl, I love tater chips as much as you, but you stop after you go to the hospital. Not before! ;)

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu May 20, 2004 9:38 am

ohh man justin got knocked the f*** out! mama lynn was so cute though. oh and as for mute girl- she has a wicked ass kicking coming if she doesnt have some stellar excuse as to why she stopped for coffee and a snack while her (sexy ass) man was laying in the hospital!!! b****! more please!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Thu May 20, 2004 12:20 pm

Another outstanding chapter. I loved it. I could pretty much feel the emotion Kat was feeling. And mute girl... :no: More, more, more

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu May 20, 2004 3:38 pm

grrrrrrrrrrrr to the mute girl *shakes fist* damn you!

poor justin :hug: i'll go get my pvc nurse outfit and come make you better :nod:

please update

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu May 20, 2004 6:55 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: Slap the biitch!! :lol: Good, but sad, chapter!! Let's see what happens next!! :nod:

:whisper: Any chance of a nurse named Sharry giving Justin a toun--sponge bath? :unsure: :D </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu May 20, 2004 7:20 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn that woman! <_<

I hope that everything works out with J and that Kat helps him recover... B)
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu May 20, 2004 8:11 pm

thanks girls for the wonderful feedback... I'm sure Justin could use all of you nurses :P

But the next chapter's the last... and I don't wanna post it yet :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu May 20, 2004 8:24 pm

:cry: THE LAST CHAPTER! :cry: :jawdrop: :surprise:

Way to go, you just made me sad. :nono:

I'll be waiting whenever you decide to post the last chapter in order to complete the masterpiece. ;)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri May 21, 2004 12:40 am

<span style='color:blue'>Are they gonna do it? :) </span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri May 21, 2004 9:15 am

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Are they gonna do it? :) </span>

:lol: actually he's going to die so there's not much more of the story that can happen.........

sh** did I just give away the ending? ;)

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri May 21, 2004 9:34 am

it cant be the last chapter! no i dont want it to end yet!!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 21, 2004 10:23 am

IDIDTHEJRT wrote:
justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Are they gonna do it?  :) </span>

:lol: actually he's going to die so there's not much more of the story that can happen.........

sh** did I just give away the ending? ;)

:stupidme: Way to go and give away the ending ma'am. LOL! That's okay, I'll still read it and love it. Ryan better magically die, too, or else you better lock your doors at night. :blink:

JUST KIDDING! ;)

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri May 21, 2004 10:44 am

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: ok screw it I'm going to post it here... since I already gave away the ending :D

Lots of feedback please? B)

Justin’s mother came out a while later and sat down next to me. Mute girl got up and walked into Justin’s room, so nice of her to actually go in ad see him, I’m surprised she didn’t just come for the atmosphere or something, “Is he ok?â€￾
“He’s fine hunny, he’s going to be okâ€￾
“I’m so sorry, it’s all my faultâ€￾
“No, no sweetie, he told me everything… it’s not your faultâ€￾ Yes it is… I nodded my head so she wouldn’t have to worry about me among all the other sh** going through her head right now, I can’t believe this happened, “Sweetie, you’re shakingâ€￾
I looked down and saw myself shaking, I didn’t even realize, “Hospitals get me nervousâ€￾ I laughed slightly
She smiled and put her hand on my leg, “Well don’t be hunny, everything’s going to be alrightâ€￾ I nodded my head once again, even though her words of wisdom couldn’t stop the shaking. It’s not that I didn’t believe her because I did, I totally did. It was like one of those mothers knows best moments, not that she’s my mother but it almost felt like she was. Or like it was my mother, coming down through her… telling me everything would be ok. But I still couldn’t stop the shaking. Mute girl came out and walked away, not even acknowledging us. Not even me, I don’t care but you do not walk out of a room where your boyfriend is lying in a hospital bed and not even recognize his mother’s presence, “Sweetie, don’t you want to go in?â€￾
“Oh noâ€￾ I said as I shook my head frantically, I don’t know why… but I caught myself and stopped, “No, you go aheadâ€￾
“Sweetie I was just in thereâ€￾ No… he doesn’t want to see me right now, how could he want to see me right now… or ever… I should probably just leave, I just didn’t want to leave him here alone, but now he’s mother’s here… “He wants to see youâ€￾ What? Why does he want to see me, if I were him I’d never want to see me again.
I took a deep breath and nodded my head, once again frantically but this time I caught myself before too long. I walked into the room, shut the door behind me, and stood by it, “Kat?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I said softly
“Aren’t you going to come in?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I’m such a baby…suck it up
He laughed slightly, “Well can you at least come in the light a little so I can see you?â€￾
I took a deep breath, suck it up Kat, stop being such a baby. I walked over to him and sat down in the chair next to him. “Oh my Godâ€￾ I said as I looked at him and brought my hands up to my face, “Oh my Godâ€￾
“It’s alright,â€￾ he said with a smile… why is he smiling?
“Why are you smiling?â€￾ I asked seriously as I felt tears streaming steadily down my face, “Oh my God Justin, look at youâ€￾ he grabbed onto my hand and tried to say something but I kept going, “I’m so sorry Justin, this is all my fault. I can’t believe it; I’m just so stupid sometimes. I understand completely if you never want to look at me againâ€￾
He laughed… why is he laughing? “I’m fine Kat…fineâ€￾ he smiled, “Are you alright?â€￾ Is he really asking ME if I’m all right?
“Are you kidding me?â€￾ I laughed, well that like half laughing half crying thing I seem to do a lot, “You are lying in a hospital bed with tubes coming out of you, a black eye… like five minutes ago you were passed out with a machine breathing for youâ€￾
“One tubeâ€￾ he laughed, “And the machine was not breathing for me, it was just there for supportâ€￾
“Why are you laughing?â€￾ I asked as I continued to cry, “Why do you think this is funny Justin? You could have diedâ€￾
“I could not have diedâ€￾ he laughed, “That’s taking it a little farâ€￾
“I saw you lying thereâ€￾
“I’m ok,â€￾ he said as he pulled my hands up to his mouth and kissed them gently, “I’m fineâ€￾ he assured me, looking into my eyes, “Are you alright?â€￾
“I’m fineâ€￾ I paused, “I don’t understand how you can ask me how I am when you’re lying in a hospitalâ€￾
“My bruises will heal, yours may take awhile,â€￾ he said seriously.
“Honestly, I’m fineâ€￾ Seriously, I haven’t even thought about it, Ryan has been the last thing on my mind… I don’t even care.
“You’re sure?â€￾
“Seriously Justin, he’s the last thing on my mindâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ he smiled, “Are you done crying yet?â€￾
I laughed, “I don’t knowâ€￾ we sat there in silence for a couple seconds, “So what’s up with mute girl?â€￾
He laughed, “Mute girl? That’s a new oneâ€￾
I laughed, “I’m sorry, I really tried to remember her name, but it’s really hardâ€￾
“Amy dudeâ€￾ he laughed, “Real hardâ€￾ he said sarcastically
“Sorryâ€￾ I laughed, “I really triedâ€￾
“It’s coolâ€￾
“Dude, she stopped at Starbucks before she cameâ€￾ I didn’t want to rat her out, but he needs to know
“I knowâ€￾
“That’s messed upâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ he nodded his head, “It’s why I dumped herâ€￾ I tried to hide the smile that I could feel covering my face, but it would not go away, so I looked away from him, he laughed slightly, “Is that a smile?â€￾
“All I’m sayingâ€￾ I began, still unable to wipe that smile off my face, I’m such a loser “Is if I knew you were being rushed to the hospital, I would not have stopped at Starbucksâ€￾
“If I knew you were being rushed to the hospital I wouldn’t stop at red lightsâ€￾ Oh my God… that’s seriously the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, I felt myself smile, there’s no use in even trying to hide it now. I felt my face turn red, and all of a sudden I started crying again, he laughed slightly, “That’s not something to cry aboutâ€￾
“I don’t know what’s wrong with meâ€￾ I laughed, “Seriously, I’m usually not this emotionalâ€￾
“It’s okâ€￾ he said as he kissed my hands again
“I’m so sorry Justin, seriously I have put you through so much sh**â€￾
“It’s…â€￾
“No wait, just let me get it out please?â€￾ I took a deep breath and he nodded his head, alright… here we go… “Justin, you have done so much for me, and I repaid you how? By watching you get rushed to a hospital for me. It’s my entire fault, and I know you’re going to say it’s not but it is, I know it is. If it wasn’t for me you would be home now, watching a movie with your girlfriend or something but you’re here in a hospital. I understand completely if you don’t want me in your life or anything, but Justin the truth is that I love being around you. And I love the person I am when I’m with you, and you make me feel so much better about everythingâ€￾ I paused as I tried to control the tears that were frantically falling down my face, I couldn’t even look at him, I was too afraid he would have a look on his face as if to tell me just to get away from him, “You make me happy, and just a better person, and no matter what kind of a mood I’m in just the mention of your name puts a smile on my face. And I realize that it’s probably too late, and I’m telling you this way too late and by now you’ve realized that you’re too good for me, because you are. But I don’t care if you want things to go back to the way they were or more… or less and just be friends, I don’t care, I’ll take what I can get, I just need you somewhere in my lifeâ€￾ Great, now I’m making him feel bad for me, “I mean, if you don’t want to though, it’s OK, I mean I don’t want you to just be my friend because you feel bad for meâ€￾
“Kat you’re ramblingâ€￾ he said and I stopped. I know I’m rambling; I always ramble when I’m upset and I get nervous, “Would you look at me?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I am such a baby, he laughed slightly, that’s a good sign right?
“Kat please, look at me?â€￾
“I can’tâ€￾
“What?â€￾ he laughed as he placed his hand under my chin and pushed it up, I quickly covered my face, “Why can’t you look at me?â€￾
“Because I’m afraid your eyes are going to tell me something I don’t want them toâ€￾
“They won’tâ€￾ he paused as he fought to move my hands away from my face, “Trust meâ€￾
“I doâ€￾ I said as I moved my hands away and saw his bright smile. I laughed slightly as I wiped my eyes
“Seeâ€￾ he laughed, “My eyes aren’t telling you anything you don’t want to hear are they?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I shook my head
“Goodâ€￾ he smiled and kissed me gently and I can’t even describe how good that kiss felt. He moved over a little and I lay down next to him on the bed, he ran his hands through my hair and whispered in my ear, “Everything’s going to be ok Kat, I promiseâ€￾ And I knew he was right… someday everything would be alright… someday we’d know…. Maybe today is that day.

Oh and uh... I was just kidding about the whole Justin dying thing :ph34r: </span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri May 21, 2004 11:12 am

:wub: now that is what i like to read :nod: :yay: im happy now :)

but... is that really the end? :cry:

if it is hooray :yay: it was good :thumbup:
if not... MORE! lol
(not that im a little hooked on your story or anything :unsure:

:D :rolleyes:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 21, 2004 1:50 pm

:yay: Justin didn't die. I see that my scare tactics worked. :nod: I do have that effect on most people. ;)

Wow, that was a sweet ending to a great story. I see big things happening for Kat and Justin in their future. He loves her and she's there for him when he needs it. That how a good romance should be. :thumbup:

Great job and you know that this means that you have to get working on another story for us .... OR ELSE! :ph34r: Gotcha again! :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri May 21, 2004 2:34 pm

ok i am emotionally confused. i am glad they are together and yet i am sad this is over. that was a great story! i am going to miss these characters!!! but you are gonnamake sequel right *wink wink nudge nudge* please! ok this doesnt feel right not say this so i am going to say it one more time for this story- more please! :lol: :clap:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri May 21, 2004 2:36 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :( They didn't do it. I've never read hospital sex before. What a disappointment. :lol: Not your story, but the fact that it hasn't happened yet.

Nookie or not, your story was superb as always! :yay: And I always look up to you for finishing them. That seems to be my problem. :lol: :thumbup:</span>

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri May 21, 2004 4:46 pm

That was an excellent chapter. LOL You had really had me scared there. I was reading through that chapter thinking "Oh my gosh, Justin is going to die!" LMAO. Bravo!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon May 24, 2004 2:56 pm

Well thanks for all the wonderful feedback
I'm glad you liked it B)

I have another one but I'm not too sure about it yet lol so... yeah
there will be another one at some point :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue May 25, 2004 9:38 am

yay!!! cant wait for it!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue May 25, 2004 1:06 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>aww i dont want this story to end! lol
that was a great ending though :nod: and im glad Justin is ok
can't wait for another one of your storys! :P </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue May 25, 2004 5:22 pm

Yay Justin didn't die! At least it was a happy ending for Justin and Kat :P
Im sad to see this end but i just wanna say i think you are a great writer :P Soo many times you made me cry with laughter while reading Someday we'll know, i really loved the characters :P Thanks! I look forward to reading more of your fics :)

They didn't do it. I've never read hospital sex before. What a disappointment

Maybe thats a request for your next fic :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed May 26, 2004 9:54 am

bubs- you are truly special

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed May 26, 2004 5:22 pm

How did i miss this? You updated like 5 days man...i'm soo sorry!

:yay: for Justin not dying...you had me so scared then i was like HE BEST NOT BE DYING! lol i was literally yelling at the computer :lol: But it cant be over....i loved this story so much it just can't be over! lol ahhh :cry: Beautiful...just beautiful

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu May 27, 2004 12:47 pm

<span style='color:purple'>AWW...once again...great job Sarah!! I love it!!
Sorry I'm a little late... :huh:
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:43 am

Hey remember this? lol
I was thinking of doing a sequal to this... maybe?
Would anyone read it?
it it worth my time hahaha?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:24 am

I'd read it. :nod: :yay: Is it worth your time ... only you can answer that. :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:12 pm

i would i would *jumps up and down* I LOVED this story so a sequel to it would be awesome! I might suck at feedback cause i'm never home anymore but i would deff read it and leave comments whenever i had the chance

Return to “Fan Fiction”