Someday We'll Know

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:04 pm

I wanna be Justin's "secret friend" :nod: But I can't wait to see what happens in this hotel room man! and poor J she didn't remember him....and Justin's ego goes from being on top of the world to being next to the top of the world :lol: MORE PLEASE!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:44 pm

Great chapter. More, more, more

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:44 am

Oops, I thought I replied for some reason. :stupidme:

Great chapter. She was too cute on Leno. Glad they've "finally" met and are hitting it off. B)

More please. :D

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:40 pm

secret friends :lol: sweet! haha great chapter :P

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:08 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thank ya for the wonderful feedback... and here's some more... tell me whatcha think :D

Chapter 9
Before I knew it, it was time to go to Justin’s room. I was kind of nervous, I hate to admit it, I don’t know why. We’re just going to hang out as friends, nothing big. I hope he didn’t eat cause damn I’m hungry.
I knocked on the door and he answered it with a smile “Hey, come on inâ€￾
“Thank yaâ€￾ I smiled as I walked past him, “Damn your place is like 10 times bigger than mine, that’s not fairâ€￾
He laughed, “I’m sorry. It’s the frequent stay club, I seem to be here every other weekâ€￾
“Yeah, me too. I’m thinking of getting an apartment hereâ€￾
“That would probably be a good ideaâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed, “So did you eat dude I’m starvingâ€￾ he shook his head, “You want pizza?â€￾
“Sureâ€￾ he smiled, “What do you want on it?â€￾
“Lots of cheese and lots of pepperoniâ€￾ I laughed when he gave me a weird look
“You are very un-modelish,â€￾ he laughed
“That’s like the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to meâ€￾ he laughed, “I’m seriousâ€￾
“So did you always dream of being a supermodel?â€￾
“No I hate itâ€￾ I paused, “I’d quit if I couldâ€￾ I don’t know why I was telling him this. I’ve never told anyone that I don’t like modeling, I hardly admitted it to myself, but there was just something about him that I felt I could trust, something that made me feel like I’ve known him my whole life, and I could confide in him
“Seriously?â€￾ he asked and I nodded my head, “Then quitâ€￾
“It’s not that easyâ€￾ I laughed slightly
“If it’s something you don’t like doing you shouldn’t do it. If it’s not fun anymore…â€￾
“It never was funâ€￾ I laughed, “its so like… fake and materialistic. I just hate how everything is all about looks and everything has to be perfect, and how like if one strand of hair is out of place the whole shoot stopsâ€￾
“Why did you do it if it never was fun for you?â€￾
“I needed the money. Like at first I just did it to get some money, like to go to college, but then I kept getting more offers and more moneyâ€￾ I paused, “This sounds really badâ€￾
“No, not at allâ€￾
“Well I couldn’t stop now, I’m kinda stranded. I just don’t get it. Like why do I have fans? Why do people look up to me? Because I pose and take pictures or walk down a runway? It’s so stupidâ€￾
“That’s not why’
“Well then why is it?â€￾
“Because you’re a cool girl. Kat, you’re like the whole package, you’re beautiful, funny, smart, giving. Girls look up to you because you’re so confident and you show then that you don’t have to be quiet and stupid cause you’re a girl that you can stand up for what you believe in and you can make a differenceâ€￾
I smiled, that was a sweet thing to say, “I just hate how everything in this whole business is so based on looks and stuff. Like ok, there’s a f***ing war going on, but yet I turn on the news and me and Ryan’s breakup is the f***ing headlining story. That’s ridicules, there’s so many more important things going on then thatâ€￾
“I know what you mean, the media’s messed upâ€￾
“And I hate how just because I’m a model they think I’m stupid. I’m not stupid, far from stupid, I got a f***ing 1500 on my SATS that’s not stupidâ€￾ I paused, “And I hate how there are cameras everywhere. And I can’t go out to dinner with someone without it being on the front page of some magazine. And I hate how I can’t go out with my friends without Jim. Don’t get me wrong, I love Jim, but sometimes I want to go out without the big guy following me. I hate that I don’t even have friends, I hate that all girls hate me and all the guys just want to… get in my pants. I hate how people b**** and complain about me not always being happy and bubbly to a f***ing camera following me around everywhere I go. And I hate how people f***ing call me names because I don’t enjoy the cameras saying I signed up for that sh**. Bullsh** I did not sign up for a f***ing loss of privacy; I knew what I was getting into? f*** that. I was young and stupid and I needed money. I had no idea I would get as big as I did f*** that, I’m not a f***ing movie star or singer who knew that’s what they were getting into, I’m a f***ing model. And if one more person calls me f***ing beautiful I swear I’m going to punch them in the face. That’s all anyone ever has to say about me, oh she’s so beautiful, is that all there is about me? I hate the way I look and I wish I had like a big mole on my face or gained like 100 pounds and then people would wake up and see me for who I am, not just the way I lookâ€￾ I paused when I realized everything I had just blurted out and wiped my eyes when I felt the tears running down my face. I didn’t even realize I was crying, but now I feel like the biggest loser, I just met this poor kid a couple hours ago and now I’m venting to him all the problems of my life, “I’m so sorry, I’m like having a breakdown hereâ€￾ I laughed nervously, “I think I should just goâ€￾
“No, don’t leaveâ€￾ he said as he stood up and followed me, “Kat, please, stay and talk. I’m here to listenâ€￾
“No, seriously, I’m so sorryâ€￾
“Kat, I’m serious. Stay here and let it all out. It’ll help you feel betterâ€￾
I sat down and took a deep breath, “I just… I just want to do something with my life, I want to make a differenceâ€￾
“You are making a differenceâ€￾
“Giving old men something to masturbate to is hardly the kind of difference I want to makeâ€￾ we sat in silence for a few seconds before I continued, “And I hate Ryan… uh I hate him. I hate how he hates me and I don’t know why. I never did anything to him, I was always there for him, but now he hates me. And I don’t hate him, and I hate that because I should. After all the sh** he’s put me through and all the sh** he’s said, and after what he did, I should hate him so much, but I don’t. Uh, and I hate that, I don’t get it, why don’t I hate him? I love him, and I’ll always love him but I don’t want to love him. He’s an a**hole and I know it but I can’t let it go. I hate the way he like has this control over me, and I hate how I can’t hear his name or see him on TV without going insane and missing him so much, and just wishing everything will just go back to the way it is but it won’t. It can’t because he won’t even talk to me because for some reason he hates me when I did nothing to him. And he did all that sh** to me and I don’t even care, I just want him to hold me in his arms and tell me everything’s going to be ok. Because everything was ok when I was with him and I loved my life, I never hated it as much as I do now. And I’m rambling, I realize, and I’m so sorry that I’ve having this breakdown in front of you when I just met you like two hours agoâ€￾
“It’s ok, I just hope everything’s okâ€￾
“It’s notâ€￾
“You’re worrying me Kat, you’re not going to do anything stupid are you?â€￾
“Oh no, no of course not. I just want to get really wasted and forget about everything,â€￾ I laughed slightly. He laughed, “No, I’m kidding, it’s okâ€￾
“Is there something I can do?â€￾
“No, there’s really nothing anyone can do. It’s just… all on meâ€￾ I paused, “Thanks for listening though, it really means a lotâ€￾
“Yeah, of courseâ€￾ he smiled, “If you ever need someone to talk to, I’ll listen’
“Thank youâ€￾
“Just know that uhâ€￾ he paused, “Everyone goes through sh** in this business. I’ve been there, and I know it feels like nothing will ever work out but it will. You’ll get used to it andâ€￾ he paused, “Better days will comeâ€￾ he smiled
“I hope soâ€￾
“They willâ€￾
“I don’t know what it is about you, but I fell like I can tell you anything. I fell like I’ve known you foreverâ€￾ I paused, “Maybe in a past lifeâ€￾ I laughed slightly
He laughed, “Nah, its just cause we’ve been dating for so longâ€￾ he said sarcastically
I laughed, “That’s probably it. Well thank you for listening, I’ll see you again sometime?â€￾
“Yeah, definitely, I’m sure our paths will cross againâ€￾
“Yeah, I’m sureâ€￾ I smiled, “Thanks againâ€￾ I hugged him on the way back to my room.</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:24 pm

aww poor Kat :hug: I feel sooooo sorry for the girl if i was in her position tho i probably would be the same way...i'd hate the cameras following me all around and everything...anyways more please!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:24 am

:D :D :D Sarah's gonna be pissed... but that's what she gets for trying to post behind my back. Very good but that Kristen character needs a bigger role, don't you think? lol jk jk it's great... I'ma kick Ryan's ass... or I'ma send Jim to do it for me.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:19 am

i was kinda hoping they would hook up then :( shes still in love with ryan? :unsure:
get with justin :nod: :nod:

and as for the story... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: youre really good at this!

more please

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:41 pm

aww, im glad she felt she could confide in justin
maybe this means that they'll start off as friends ;)
great chapter! update soon!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:43 pm

wow she really needed to vent! :( let it all out girl, it s great that justin is there for her to talk to :P but she still loves ryan?
cant wait for more :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:40 pm

“I don’t know what it is about you, but I fell like I can tell you anything. I fell like I’ve known you foreverâ€￾ I paused, “Maybe in a past lifeâ€￾ I laughed slightly
He laughed, “Nah, its just cause we’ve been dating for so longâ€￾ he said sarcastically

i read that and made a rather embarrasing snort noise which was meant to be a laugh :rolleyes:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:46 am

Aww, I want to give Kat a big hug. Justin should have hugged her. I'm glad that she felt so comfortable with Justin. I think they'll become good friends quickly and if we're lucky, they might even start dating.

I hope she can get over Ryan one day. The things he did to her were so hurtful. She deserves so much better than that rat turd!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:14 pm

that was a great chapter- i think it is awesome that she totally vented and who better to vent to then someone who has been through most of it! i neeeeeeeed more!!!!!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:24 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for the feedback once again... keep it up :)

Chapter 10

OK a month later? Yeah, I’m in NY once again this time for the MTV VMAs. Not something I was really looking forward to, the whole VMA thing… but I mean, it’s good to be back in NY. I can go see my brother again, so it’s all good. The big question was who I was going to take. Well I mean, I’m taking Kristen, but in the papers and stuff they seem to think I’ll be going with some guy. Some papers say Ryan… ha. Some say Justin…. Nope. So I’m going with Kristen, the same person I was going with the whole time. Even though Johnny thinks I should go with Justin because it will look good. First of all… no. I’m not doing that again. And second of all… I don’t even know him.
“Wake up Kat, you lazy ass, get upâ€￾ Kristen said as she walked into my room
“Leave me alone, I’m tiredâ€￾ I whined
She laughed, “Get up, we have to go to the dress fittingsâ€￾
I took a deep breath, “Can you tell me why I have to do f***ing fittings everyday? They know my size, I’m the same damn sizeâ€￾
“And you’re taking this out on me why?â€￾ she laughed slightly
“Shut the f*** upâ€￾ I laughed and threw a pillow at her, “Alright, let’s go get this sh** doneâ€￾ I paused, “Dude, why don’t we call like what’s her face in Paris? Hell yeah, we can get like one of her vintage collections, then we don’t have to go todayâ€￾
Kristen laughed, “Then you have to go to Paris instead?â€￾ she paused, “Think about it Katâ€￾
“No, they’ll send itâ€￾ I laughed, “Madeline loves me. She’ll like send me something good.â€￾
“And you’ll get it by Thursday?â€￾
“Yeah, she’ll Fed EX that sh** tonightâ€￾ I laughed as I picked up the phone. I dialed her number, it’s really sad that I have her number in my phone, but she’s my favorite designer. Not that I really even care about clothes that much, but her stuff is just awesome. “Hey, Madeline, Kat Sharpâ€￾
“Kat, darling, how are you?â€￾
“Great how are you?â€￾
“Superb, what can I do for you?â€￾
“Okâ€￾ I laughed, “I have to go to this MTV awards show on Thursdayâ€￾
“Have to?â€￾ she laughed, “You don’t sound so excitedâ€￾
“Not exactlyâ€￾ I laughed, she knows me all too well. “So I was wondering if you had anything, maybe in your vintage collection I could wearâ€￾
“Oh of course hunny, you know I love when you wear my designsâ€￾
“I was hoping you would,â€￾ I laughed
“I’ll have someone email you some pictures and we’ll let pick a couple. I’ll send them over tomorrow with one of my designers and they’ll do the fittingâ€￾
“Oh that’s really sweet, but you could just send me something, I’m sure it’ll fitâ€￾
“Oh no stop, I’ll have them email you right awayâ€￾
“Thanks a lot Madyâ€￾
“Of course, bye hunnyâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I smiled as I hung up the phone and went back to my bed, “Settledâ€￾ I smiled
“I guess so,â€￾ Kristen laughed, “So then what are you going to do today?â€￾
“Probably go see my brotherâ€￾ I paused, “Maybe bring some food down thereâ€￾
“Sounds goodâ€￾
“You can take the day off if you wantâ€￾ I paused, “I mean, if you have anything to doâ€￾
“Yeah, maybeâ€￾ she paused, “So Justin’s here?â€￾
“Huh?â€￾
“Timberlake, your boyâ€￾
“Oh please Kristen, he is not my boyâ€￾
“I don’t know, it seemed like he’s your boyâ€￾
“How? Because we talked like once?â€￾
“And you had your dateâ€￾
“Where I made a total fool of myself and cried?â€￾ I laughed slightly, “Hardly a date Kristen. And even if… no. I don’t like him like that, we’re friends, hardly even friends, more like acquaintancesâ€￾
“Or secret friendsâ€￾ she laughed, why do I tell her anything?
“Whateverâ€￾ I said as I turned around in my bed, “Ryan’s going to be there huh?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she said softly, “He’s performingâ€￾
I took a deep breath, “I don’t want to go. I bet he’s staying here too, they always stay hereâ€￾
“Don’t worry about himâ€￾
“It’s hard not toâ€￾ I paused, “I bet they’re going to like make me introduce him or like, walk down the red carpet at the same time he does. My god Kristen, I’ll flipâ€￾
“Seriously, don’t even think about itâ€￾

A few days later it was the day of the VMAs. Yay. Sarcasm… I really didn’t want to go. I woke up and went to rehearsals where, of course they had me introducing Pivot. No real surprise there, they like to have conflict. I planned ahead though and arrived late, so there were only a few minutes before I had to go onstage. And the time I was there people were telling me what to do, so I was never left alone, thank God. I didn’t even see Ryan, but I’m sure I’ll see him tonight. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sat me next to him.
I finished getting my hair and makeup done and then hopped into the limo and made my way to where the VMAs were being held when my cell phone rang, ‘Hello?â€￾
“Kat, you’re good to go, you all set?â€￾ Johnny asked me
“Yeah, yeah fineâ€￾ I said softly, “Is Ryan there yet?â€￾
“Yeah, he already made his way through the red carpet, he’s already inside, don’t worry. He’s seated on the other side of the auditoriumâ€￾
“Thanks Johnnyâ€￾
“Of course, have funâ€￾ he hung up the phone
I took a deep breath; “We’re good to goâ€￾ I smiled
“Of course my dearâ€￾ Jim smiled as we walked through the crowd to the red carpets with thousands of flashes going off and people screaming. I still don’t get why they scream for me, I always look around to see who else is there so I know who they’re screaming for. But when they start screaming my name, it’s just weird.
I made my way down the carpet, “Ms. Sharp, I see you just ignoring meâ€￾ I turned around to see Justin standing with his arms crossed
I smiled, “I didn’t see you thereâ€￾
“Sure that’s what they all sayâ€￾ he smiled, “How are you doing?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾ I said as he hugged me and I saw the thousands of cameras going off, “So much for secret friendsâ€￾ I whispered to him
He laughed, “Oh yeah, sh**â€￾ he smiled, “You’re doing alright? Everything fine?â€￾
“Yeah, yeah I’m goodâ€￾ I smiled, “Oh I’m sorry this is my best bud and assistant, Kristen. Have you guys met?â€￾
“I don’t think so, nice to meet youâ€￾ Justin smiled as he shook her hand
“You tooâ€￾
“Well I better get going, they’re leaving me. I’ll see you later, are you going to Puffy’s after?â€￾
“Yeah, probablyâ€￾
He nodded his head, “Goâ€￾ he smiled
“OKâ€￾ I laughed, “I’ll goâ€￾
“That’s all I askâ€￾ he smiled, “And don’t leave before I see you, aliright?â€￾
“Okâ€￾ I smiled
“Alright, I’ll see you later thenâ€￾ he smiled as he walked away
“He liiikes youâ€￾ Kristen smiled when he left
“Shut upâ€￾ I rolled my eyes and made my way down the red carpet.
The first camera, ET… oh here we go. “Kat, you’re looking beautiful as alwaysâ€￾
“Oh thank youâ€￾
“Are you excited for tonight?â€￾
“Oh yeah of course, it’s going to be goodâ€￾
“Are you presenting?â€￾
“No, um… introducing actuallyâ€￾
“For?â€￾
“Pivot actuallyâ€￾ I smiled slightly, “MTV sure is funny with that stuff,â€￾ I said sarcastically
The interviewer laughed, “So what’s up with you and Mr. Timberlake, we saw…â€￾
“Dudeâ€￾ I laughed, “Ya’ll need to stop with that it’s like the second time I’ve met himâ€￾
“Alright, alright, can’t blame a guy for tryingâ€￾ he laughed, yeah real funny jackass, “Thanks for stopping by Kat, you look beautiful, have funâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ I said as I quickly walked past the cameras and made my way through the red carpet. I made it through alive, which is a big surprise. I found my seat, Johnny didn’t lie, thank God, I was seated far away from Ryan. Although the host managed to make fun of me a couple times… yeah real funny. Nah, I know it’s just a joke but it’s not really funny when I’m the punch line. But hey, it’s life, I signed up for this sh**… remember?
I made my way backstage right when I was supposed to. I took a deep breath before I was practically pushed out on stage. I wasn’t nervous… not at all. Until I saw those bright lights shinning in my face and heard the screams. Scary.
I smiled nervously and cleared my throat as I read from the teleprompter that I could hardly see. “It’s not everyday that we’re introduced to bands that actually have what it takes to make it. Historically, rock bands have left the major record sales to different genres but not these guys. These guys have broken every ruleâ€￾ I paused and laughed slightly, “EVERY ruleâ€￾ I nodded my head and the audience laughed, “Ok sorry. Where was I? Yes… these guys have broken every rule. There’s something on their cd for everyone. With their great musical skills it’s no surprise that they are doing as well as they are. These four guys are not only extremely talented, but also very hotâ€￾ I paused when I realized that they changed it from what I said in rehearsal. Sneaky b****es. I laughed slightly, “Ladies and gentlemen, Pivotâ€￾
I walked backstage and as soon as I got behind the curtain I just started laughing. “I’m so sorryâ€￾ I apologized to the stage manager, although I don’t know why I bother, they got what they wanted.
“Not a problem, thank you Ms Sharpâ€￾
“Of courseâ€￾ I smiled as I headed back to the dressing room area. I didn’t really want to go back, the show was dumb, I’ll admit it. I was heading towards the exit to go back to my seat when I felt someone grabbing onto my arm.
I knew who it was the second I felt his touch, “Kat, waitâ€￾
I turned around to see him standing there, looking wonderful, of course. Just seeing him, I wanted to cry, I wanted to fall into his arms, I wanted everything to go back to the way it used to be, “Heyâ€￾
“Can we talk?â€￾
“Not now Ryan, I have to get back out thereâ€￾
“You don’t want to go back out there, I know you don’tâ€￾ he knows me too well, “Five minutes, please?â€￾ I made the mistake of looking into his eyes. I nodded my head and followed him into a dressing room. We sat in silence for a couple minutes, I was ready to walk out when he started talking, “Why did you say on national television that I was a rock star?â€￾
“You are a rock starâ€￾
“It makes me sound like a prickâ€￾
“Oh and saying you used your fiancé for sex doesn’t make you sound like a prick?â€￾ I rolled my eyes
“I told you I was sorry about thatâ€￾
“No, your publicist told me you were sorry about that. There’s a big differenceâ€￾
“Well I’m sorryâ€￾
I laughed slightly, “Good to knowâ€￾
“What do you want me to do Kat, what ever you want me to do I’ll do itâ€￾
“It’s too late Ryan. Usually, when you’re engaged to someone, you don’t sleep with someone else when you’re in a different country. Usually, I mean… that’s what I understand, but I could be wrong. I mean, I am just a dumb model right?â€￾
“That was taken out of contextâ€￾
“On a live television show? Not that dumb Ryanâ€￾ I paused when I realized my eyes were watering, damnit. “Why did you say that?â€￾
“Kat I…â€￾
“No, Ryan, tell me. When have I ever come across as being dumb?â€￾
“Kat, I didn’t mean thatâ€￾
“But you said it. Why would you say something on national television that you didn’t mean? Especially when it’ll hurt someone that you supposedly loved so much?â€￾
“I’m sorry Katâ€￾ he paused, “But I had good things to say about you tooâ€￾
“Yeah, that I’m beautiful… AMAZING in bed, oh and I look great in my underwearâ€￾
“It’s trueâ€￾ he smiled as he moved closer to me and put his arm around me
“Get away from me. Ryan honestly, you know me better then this. You know I’m not a f***ing idiot, I’m not going to come crawling back to you after all the sh** you’ve said about me. Besides, I’m not good enough for you Ryan. You need a girl that’s smart, someone you can see yourself talking to when you’re old and gray. I’m just a dumb model. Good bye Ryanâ€￾ I said as I walked out of the dressing room. </span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:26 am

Ohhhhh f*** yeah take that Ryan! lol Hurry with the feedback guys, I want more too!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:55 pm

that was like a verbal b**** slapping!!! go kat!! dude i am so glad that she told him off! he is a prick! more more more!!!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:28 pm

im glad she didnt fall for his "charms". she needs to be with justin :nod:

Update soon?

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:41 pm

Ryan is such a dickhead! im glad she had things out with him!
great chapter
update soon!! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:20 pm

Ryan is such an *ss man...first he can't even appologize to her he has to have his publicist do it and now hes trying to get back with her after he dissed her on national television? thats a big no no :no:

I can't wait to see how things heat up between Kat and Justin at Diddy's party tho :nod: more please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:10 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Alrighty..I just read the whole thing in record timing! This story is great Sarah!! WOW!!
Initially, after wiping the tears I wasn't sure if I could read on it was so damn sad but I love it! I'm hooked!!
NOW...because I read it so quickly....that has to be worth an update??? right???

Great job!!!
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:46 am

Go Kat for telling Ryan off. What an @ss. He just wants to get back with her for some booty action. I would have hit him so hard!

Oh la la, I can't wait for Diddy's party. I hope the she and Justin get liquored up. Sparks will be flying!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:53 am

ryan the dumbass had the cheek to try and get bak with her,
go kat for putting the idiot in his place, cant wait for more :P

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:39 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for the feedback... splendid :D

Here ya go now... tell me whatcha think B)

I made my way out of the dressing room to see Jim standing by the door. He took one look at me and rushed over to me, “You alright Kit Kat?â€￾
“Fineâ€￾ I said softly, “I think I’m ready to go back to the hotel thoughâ€￾
“You don’t want to stay around for the rest of the show?â€￾
“Not reallyâ€￾ I paused, “You can stay if you wantâ€￾
“No, I’m readyâ€￾ he looked over at me, “Stay here, I’ll go get Kristenâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ I shook my head, “I really can’t stay here alone right now, please Jim don’t leave me aloneâ€￾
He nodded his head and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to a stage manager and said something to him; I wasn’t paying attention I was just in my own world. He said something into his handy dandy walkie-talkie and before I knew it we were walking out the back entrance to the limo waiting for us, “thanks Jimâ€￾ he nodded his head as I rested my head on his shoulder. Before I knew it we were at the hotel. He helped me out of the limo and I grabbed onto his arm as we made our way to the elevator. He walked me to my room, I thanked him again, and I fell onto my bed.
“What happened?â€￾ I heard Kristen ask; I didn’t even know she was in the room, “Are you alright?â€￾
“Yeah, I guessâ€￾ I paused and sat up cross-legged, “I talked to Ryanâ€￾
“That can’t goodâ€￾ she smiled slightly and then sat down next to me, “What happened?â€￾
“First he tells me that I made him look like a prick by saying on television that he’s a rock star. Please Ryan, you make yourself look like a prick you don’t need my help. And then, that bastard has the nerve to tell me that he said nice things about me, like that I’m good in bed and look good in my underwear, then he puts his arm around me like I’m supposed to come crawling back to him because he said that about meâ€￾
“He’s an ass Katâ€￾
“Oh I knowâ€￾ I shook my head, “I just wish I knew that a little earlierâ€￾
“I know what you meanâ€￾
“But at least I found out before it was too late. But I think I’m just going to go to sleep, I’ll talk to you tomorrowâ€￾
“Ok, if you need me you know how to find meâ€￾ she smiled, “I hope you feel betterâ€￾
I turned on the TV to catch the rest of the awards, just in time for the ending, post red carpet thingy.
“No doubt one of the most shocking events on the night was Kat Sharp’s introduction of former fiancé’s band Pivotâ€￾ that John news guy said, I knew there was something about him I didn’t like. I think my days with MTV are done. It seems every time I do something for them they manage to make me look like a dumbass. Mental note: no more MTV. “Justin Timberlake, first of all, congratulations for your three awardsâ€￾
“Thank you, thank youâ€￾
“Favorite part of the night?â€￾
“I would have to go with the Outkast performance, that was pretty tightâ€￾
“Yeah, that was pretty good, now what about the Kat Sharp/Pivot ordeal? People are saying she stooped a little low on that oneâ€￾ are you f***ing kidding me? I stooped low? I read from the damn teleprompter! He kept going on and on but I stopped listening, I was ready to turn off the TV…
“Man, she read from a teleprompter. How that’s stooping low is beyond me. Ya’ll set it up so she’d introduce them and you gave her what to say, so if anyone’s stooping low I’d say it’s you guysâ€￾ he paused, “Thanks, I gotta get goingâ€￾ he finished and walked off the set. That was really sweet of him to say, especially since I know he’ll be getting a lot of sh** for it from his publicist. Never want to put down the network that just gave you three awards. It was sweet.
I turned off the television when that was done; I didn’t want to listen to anymore of that sh**. I jumped into the shower and washed my hair and the makeup off my face. I hate makeup seriously hate it. I got out of the shower, put my hair up in a messy bun and put a pair of sweatpants, a tank top, and slippers on… now that’s what I call comfortable. I was just about to crawl into bed when there was a nock on my door. My money’s on it being Johnny.
“Heyâ€￾ I answered the door to see my prediction was wrong, it was Justin
“I thought the deal was you weren’t going to leave the party till I saw youâ€￾ he smiled slightly
“I didn’t go to the party… so technically I didn’t leave before I saw youâ€￾
“No partying tonight?â€￾
I shook my head, “Not really in the moodâ€￾
“You alright?â€￾
“Fineâ€￾ I faked a smile
“Sure?â€￾
“Positiveâ€￾ he nodded his head, “And I wanted to thank you for standing up for me back thereâ€￾
“What do you mean?â€￾
“The post show thingâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ he paused, “No problem, they’re dickheadsâ€￾
I nodded my head; “I’ll have to agree with you on that oneâ€￾
“Are you alright about that?â€￾
“I guess,â€￾ I paused, “I think I’m done with MTV though… like foreverâ€￾
“Sounds like a good idea to meâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I nodded my head, “You want a drink?â€￾
“Sureâ€￾ he said as I handed him a beer and opened one for myself
“So I talked to Ryanâ€￾
“Uh ohâ€￾ he sat down next to me, “How’d that go?â€￾
“Do you know a good hit man?â€￾
He laughed, “I could probably find oneâ€￾
I smiled, “I’ll keep that in mindâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ he laughed
“Yeahâ€￾ I nodded my head, “I hate him… I think for real this timeâ€￾ I laughed slightly, “He just makes my life so hellish and I think it would be a lot better without him in any part of itâ€￾ I paused and laughed slightly, “That’s where the hit man thing comes inâ€￾
“I understand what you mean, that probably would be a good ideaâ€￾
“Yeah, but I really don’t know how it’s possible. Like, seriously, every time I think I’m over it and I think everything’s ok, some dumbass TV show or magazine says something and I read it and I freak out. Or I run into him at some dumbass award show and my life just fricken stops and I’m back where I startedâ€￾
“Kat have you seriously thought of leaving modeling?â€￾
“Everydayâ€￾
“You seriously would leave everything behind?â€￾
“No, I need the money…â€￾
“If it wasn’t for the moneyâ€￾ he broke in
“Yeahâ€￾
“Definitely?â€￾ I nodded my head, “What would you do?â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾ I paused, why I pretend I don’t know is beyond me, “I always wanted to be a doctor, you know, to help peopleâ€￾
“I think you should do itâ€￾
“I can’tâ€￾
“Why?â€￾
“Because I can’t leave the moneyâ€￾ I paused knowing what an a**hole I must look like, “Let me explain myselfâ€￾ I laughed slightly, “I know I must look like a total selfish bastard, but seriously. I grew up with nothing, literally nothing. And for me to leave all the money I get would be so unbelievably stupidâ€￾
“You’ll make money though, when you’re a doctorâ€￾
“In 10 yearsâ€￾
“So, don’t you have money saved up?â€￾
“Not that muchâ€￾ I paused, “I don’t have a lot of money saved upâ€￾
“You could model while you’re in school. Like during the summers or on weekends just do small thingsâ€￾
“I guessâ€￾ I shrugged my shoulders
“I just think you should think about it, more seriously. If it makes you so unhappy, and I can tell it does. And your happiness is the most important thing. I know the money’s good but money’s not that importantâ€￾
“Yes it isâ€￾ I laughed slightly, “People who say that are full of sh** because they’ve always had money. Money is important, without money life sucksâ€￾
“But there are other things you could be doing to make enough moneyâ€￾
“I couldn’t just leave it for like 10 years though, I have a lot of people that I’m supportingâ€￾
“They’d understand though wouldn’t they?â€￾
“No, it’s not like that. I couldn’t just leave them after everythingâ€￾ I paused and handed him another beer, “Trust meâ€￾
He nodded his head and took that as a hint to change the subject, which was a good idea. Although, I like the way he talks, it’s like he actually cares about me and my happiness. The way he said, when I’m a doctor and when I go to school, not if I was a doctor or if I go to school, it’s like he had some kind of weird faith in me.
“So were you going to bed? I’m sorryâ€￾
“Yeah, but it’s cool. Actually, I’m thinking of going to the party, do you think it’s too late?â€￾
“Nahâ€￾ he laughed, “They’ll be going all nightâ€￾
“You going to go?â€￾ he nodded his head, “Why don’t you go ahead and I’ll get changed and stuff, we’ll meet thereâ€￾
“Ok, cool, I’ll see you in a little bitâ€￾</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:07 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Yipeeeee...woohoo, I love that they are going to meet up!! yahoo!!
I can't wait for more!!!
</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:51 pm

yay! very good, more more more!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:35 am

Yay! Something's going to have at the party or is that just my wishful thinking! :pray:

I'm glad Justin stood up for Kat. Stupid MTV!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:44 pm

dude i hope justin and his posse of boyguards kicks the everliving sh** out of ryan! and that was so sweet what justin did sticking up for her and all. i cant wait to see what happens at the party! more por favor!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:17 pm

can I just say that I love Justin for standing up for her :wub: that was soo sweet and MTV was so low for doing that <_<

But i'm excited to see how things go at the party :nod: This should be a very interesting night for them...let's just hope that Ryan's not there but i don't think that diddy would invite him in the first place :no: MORE PLEASE!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:45 pm

I hope they hook up at the diddy party, it was so nice of justin to stick up for her and then come and see how she was :P more plz

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:51 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok thanks for the feedback guys but I WANT MORE :ph34r: lol no it's ok... I see how it is B)

But yeah... lots of feedback guys :P please?

here ya go girls... I hope you like it :lol:

I quickly got changed into a different dress that Mady sent over for me. I put a light coat of makeup on and pulled my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my purse and room key and snuck down the hall. Ok I didn’t really sneak, Jim was in bed, and so was Kristen. It was just the point; I should have waked Jim up. But it was late, and I know he was tired… plus I wanted to just go out for once without having to wake him. I was just going down the street; there would be plenty of other security around, nothing to worry about.
I made my way down the elevator and walked through the lobby and made my way past the small crowd of girls waiting for someone else, looked like Madonna or someone by the pictures they were holding. They noticed me but luckily I got away before they realized who I was. I think it helped that I was by myself not being followed by the big guy. I mean, it makes it so obvious when this huge guy is following me.
I hopped into the cab that stopped for me right away, “5th and Broadway pleaseâ€￾
He nodded his head before looking back and me, and then taking a double take, “You’re that Kat Sharp aren’t you?â€￾
“Yes sirâ€￾ I said quietly, afraid of what he was going to say next
“You going to that party?â€￾
“Yes sirâ€￾
He laughed slightly, “You’ll be the only one arriving in a cab, I can tell you thatâ€￾
I laughed, he’s right, “Oh I know, tell me about itâ€￾ I smiled, “My limo’s in the shopâ€￾
He laughed, “You better think of a better excuse then thatâ€￾ he pulled in front of the club, “Here you go Ms. Sharpâ€￾
“Please, call me Katâ€￾ I said as I handed him the money, making sure to give him a good tip “Thank you, have a good nightâ€￾
I took a deep breath as I made my way down the red carpet area. There was no red carpet but that’s what it felt like with reporters trying to get my attention and paparazzi trying to take my picture. I took a deep breath but plastered a smile on my face, waving to the people waiting and posing for pictures.
I finally made my way past the people, I know they were talking sh** but I didn’t listen, I just walked past the reporters, but made sure to smile for the paparazzi, those people have the power, seriously they could ruin me.
As soon as I walked into the club I was greeted with a glass of Crystal. Nice service. I made my way through the club stopping to talk to random celebrities, some I’ve met before, some I haven’t. That’s something else I hate, how like all these celebrities just come up to me and act like they know me. I’ve never met half of them before in my life, yet they act like we’re best buds. And then they get insulted when I don’t know the name of their latest movie or I call them the wrong name, sorry Britney, Christina, it’s all the same to me.
I walked to the bar where I saw Justin, “You made itâ€￾ he smiled and stood up from his seat
“I didâ€￾ I smiled
“Good partyâ€￾
“So Far so goodâ€￾ I said as I looked past him
“Yeah, there was…â€￾ he continued talking but I stopped listening. Everything went silent, the music stopped, the talking stopped, everything was quiet. All I could see was Ryan sitting in a booth, making out with some whore on his lap. I felt myself shake, my heart stop beating; I hate how he has this effect on me. I felt my eyes get watery, no not now, this is not going to happen right here in front of everyone, no. I shook my head as if it were an etch-a-sketch to clear my thoughts. Justin looked over at me, and saw what I was staring at, and said something, but again, I couldn’t hear him, everything was silent, I just saw his lips move.
I walked past him and up to the bar, “Two Tequila shots and a rum and coke pleaseâ€￾ the bartender slid me the drinks and I downed them quickly, “Can I have something else please?â€￾
“Yeah, what do you want?â€￾
“Just… the strongest sh** you haveâ€￾
He laughed and handed me some drink. I grabbed it and walked as far away as I could from Ryan. People talked to me, or tried to, but I just walked past them, on a mission to find a place where I could be alone. I wanted to stop, I really did but I just couldn’t, I was ready to break down, this was it. I found a room where no one else was. I sat down on a couch and started crying, I couldn’t hold it in anymore “f***ing assholeâ€￾ I screamed as I threw my glass across the room, “What the f*** is wrong with me?â€￾
“Nothing’s wrong with youâ€￾ I looked at the door to see Justin standing there
I laughed slightly as I paced around the room, “Well obviously something’s wrong with me. Why else would I start shaking and have a fricken nervous breakdown when I see my ex-boyfriend making out with some 50-cent whore. EX boyfriend, he’s not my boyfriend anymore; he hasn’t been my boyfriend for like… 4 months. 4 months, 2 weeks and 3 days… see what I mean? It’s sad that I know that, why do I know that? I need help I seriously need helpâ€￾ I was shaking at this point, literally shaking and I was crying, and I couldn’t breath, I found myself taking short fast breaths, I felt like I was going to die, and I wanted to. I was ready to just die right there right then, then everything would be ok.
“Kat, hunny calm down, come on breatheâ€￾ he put his arms on my shoulders, trying to get me calm, it wasn’t working
“I can’t just breathe Justin, I’m a f***ing nut case here, and I need help. I need a f***ing mental hospital because I’m a f***ing nut caseâ€￾ I tried to walk away, to pace around but I couldn’t he held onto me and didn’t let me move.
“Kat, calm down. Listen to me sweetie, you are not a nut case, and you do not need helpâ€￾
“How the hell can you tell me I’m not a f***ing nut case? Look at me Justin; I’m not like this. I don’t do this normally. I’m f***ing… shaking; I’m breaking down because my ex-boyfriend is kissing another girl. He’s not my boyfriend anymore, he can kiss other girlsâ€￾
“First of all he was not just your boyfriend he was your fiancé. And you loved him, it makes perfect sense for you to feel this way when you see him with another girlâ€￾ he sat down and pulled me next to him, “And since you found him the way you did while you were engaged means every time you see him with another girl you’re going to think of that, and feel the same way you felt when you saw himâ€￾
“I can’t though. There is no getting away from him. I am not going to break down every time I see himâ€￾
“Then talk to him. Sweetie, you have to talk to him. Do you want me to go get him?â€￾
“No, I have to talk to him, you’re right. I’ll go talk to himâ€￾ I walked out the door and down the stairs to the bar. I ordered another drink, drank it quickly and then walked over to Ryan who was still making out with the same girl.
I cleared my throat and he looked up at me, “Katâ€￾
“Can we talk?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“Alone… please?â€￾
He nodded his head and pushed the girl off his lap. She took a deep breath and gave me a dirty look. I ignored it and walked back to the room I was just in, with Ryan following close behind. I sat down on the couch and Ryan walked over to the mini bar and made two drinks, then sat down next to me and handed me one, “What’s up?â€￾
“I’m going crazy Ryanâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“I’m becoming a f***ing mental caseâ€￾
He laughed, “How are you becoming a mental case?â€￾
“I’m serious. Every time I see you I get crazy, I… I f***ing shake, I… I can’t breathe, I break down. I can’t stop… crying. I need closure or somethingâ€￾ I started crying as I took another sip of my drink, by this time I was already pretty far-gone.
“OK Kat, how do you want closure? I don’t want to hurt youâ€￾
“It’s too late for that, but that’s not the point. I just want to know why. Why you cheated on me, and what I did wrong, and if you’ve been cheating on me since we met or that was just a one time thing,â€￾ I paused as I began crying, “And did you mean what you said about me on TV? That I’m dumb, and bimbo and I’m like talking to a wall. â€￾
“No, no baby of course notâ€￾ Ryan said as he moved closer to me and rubbed my leg
“Then why?â€￾
He took a deep breath and dropped his head, “I don’t know Katâ€￾
“How do you not know, could you like ask someone and find out?â€￾
“I don’t know Kat, I’m sorry. I made a mistake. But you did nothing wrong, nothing at all. It’s all my fault. I’m sorry. I just was away, and I thought I could get away with it or somethingâ€￾
“Well you couldn’tâ€￾
“I know, I know that now. I’m sorry Katâ€￾
“It’s too late Ryan, don’t you get it? You already ruined my life, and there’s nothing you can do because it’s too lateâ€￾
“You can not blame this whole thing on me Kat, what about you? How do you think I feel when I see you with the f***ing prince of pop over here?â€￾
“That’s different I’m not dating himâ€￾
“Well I’m not dating herâ€￾
“I don’t make out with him, especially not when I’m in a public building where I know you’re going to beâ€￾
“I didn’t know you were going to be here,â€￾ he said as he gave me a strange look and I grabbed another drink. And that’s the last thing I remember.</span>

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:12 pm

uhoh please dont let sumthin go wrong!

i feel bad for the girl

update soon!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Oh damn!! Hope everything will work out!!
Sarah, how about you post another chapter??
I could do that same :shrug:
HOw about it?? :ph34r:
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:31 pm

:jawdrop: Ryan had better not hurt her!!! Ahhh I need to know what happens! Justin needs to come and save the day!! AHHH MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:29 pm

Aww, I feel so bad for Kat. I would have gone over and thrown a drink on him, but that's just me. I need to go to anger management.

I'm scared b/c of that last sentence. Ryan better not try anything with her when she's drunk.

Can't wait to see what you have next for us.

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:18 am

i hope nothing bad happens to Kat!
update soon so we can find out! :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:44 am

wow that was really ballsy to confront him like that! i am so proud of her for dealing with this head on and yet now i am worried that something is about to happen that is really really bad! update now please!!!!!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:41 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Alright let's do dis :P

Thanks for the feedback! keep it up :lol:

Here ya go... hope you like it B)

I woke up the next afternoon with the biggest headache I’ve ever had in my life. I was still wearing the same dress, but as for the night before, the last thing I remember was talking to Ryan, but I don’t remember even ending the conversation. I don’t remember leaving, I don’t remember coming back to the hotel, I don’t remember going to bed… sh**.
“Ahhâ€￾ I moaned as I wobbled out of my room and saw someone laying on my couch, “sh**â€￾ I said aloud when I saw a head pop up and turn around and look at me, “What happened last night?â€￾ I asked as I sat down next to Justin.
He laughed slightly, “What’s the last thing you remember?â€￾
“Talking to Ryan, oh sh** this can’t be goodâ€￾
“Not too goodâ€￾ he smiled as I dropped my head into my hands
“Go ahead, tell me I’m going to find out anywayâ€￾
“You just had a little too much to drink, and almost got your ass kicked by some girlâ€￾
“What girl?â€￾ I paused, “Oh the one Ryan was with?â€￾ he nodded his head, “Greatâ€￾ I shook my head, “What else?â€￾
“That’s itâ€￾ he smiled, “Then I took you home, and I didn’t want to leave you alone so I slept on the couch, I hope you don’t mindâ€￾
“No, thanks a lotâ€￾
“Oh no problemâ€￾
“I’m so screwed now, sh**â€￾
“Nah, it wasn’t that bad. There weren’t a lot of people there, and I didn’t see any cameras or anything so you should be alrightâ€￾
“Yeah right, there’s no such thing as being alright in my lifeâ€￾ I said as I stood up, “I’m going to go take a shower then you wanna go get some food?â€￾
“Yeah, sounds goodâ€￾
“Cool, I’ll be quickâ€￾

About a half an hour later I came out of the bathroom to find Justin laying on the couch in the same position I had left him, “You still awake?â€￾ I laughed as I pulled my hair up into a ponytail
“Yeah, I’m upâ€￾ he smiled as he sat up. Damn he has a cute smile… ok Kat, stop, “Ready?â€￾
“Oh I’m ready,â€￾ I said as I grabbed some money and my key and followed him outside. We both put on hats and sunglasses, almost as if it were normal. I mean, for some people it is normal, to put on a hat and sunglasses when they go outside, but it was different for us. It wasn’t that we wanted to, or were trying to be in style, it was more of a habit, something we had to do, something we just did without question. We walked down to the lobby and quickly walked past the security and fans outside without saying a word. I said a silent prayer that we’d get by without a scene; I still don’t understand why anyone cares.
I followed closely behind Justin and after we were a couple blocks away from the hotel and saw that no one was following us, he finally spoke, “Successâ€￾
I laughed, “Don’t talk so fastâ€￾
“Oh nah, we made it girlâ€￾ he smiled, “I’m a pro at thisâ€￾
“Cocky much?â€￾
“Not cocky, confidentâ€￾
“Oh I dunno, I’d call it cockyâ€￾ I laughed as we walked through the city. I’ll admit we had fun. It was different from any time I’ve ever been in the city. In a good way, a very good way. Like we walked around all day without anyone noticing us. That’s pretty weird because I haven’t been able to do that in awhile, not to mention Justin is like billions of times bigger then me so it’s weird he got away with it as well. It was a day without cameras flashing, a day without people talking sh**, a day without people asking for pictures, a day I will remember for a while.
“So Sharp, how long are you here for?â€￾ he asked as we grabbed our sandwiches and sat down in a small deli.
“As long as I wantâ€￾ I smiled as I took a bite of my Italian sub, “You?â€￾
“Like a week I thinkâ€￾ he said as he took a bite, “I can’t keep track anymoreâ€￾
“Yeah, me eitherâ€￾ I laughed, “I think I have like a week tooâ€￾
“And then off to…?â€￾
“You’re asking hard questions. I don’t know dude, I’m a modelâ€￾ I laughed, “I don’t have like set things, they call me like a week in advance half the time and want me to fly across the world. Unlike you who knows months, even years in advanceâ€￾
“Not trueâ€￾ he laughed, “Not completely true. I don’t know… my people know, but I don’tâ€￾
“Oh you’re people,â€￾ I laughed, “That’s awful Hollywood for someone that swears he’s notâ€￾
He stood up and starred at me with his finger pointed in my face, “Don’t you ever call me Hollywoodâ€￾ he tried to hide his smile
“Oh sit down,â€￾ I laughed as I pushed his finger away from my face and he sat down
“I’m serious girl, that’s dangerousâ€￾
“Mmmhummâ€￾ I rolled my eyes as I finished my sub.
He laughed and we continued talking for a few more minutes, “Ready to get out of here?â€￾
“Yeah, wait one secondâ€￾ I said as I went back and ordered a couple sandwiches to go. He gave me a strange look, but I ignored it
“Hungry?â€￾ he laughed
“You have no ideaâ€￾ I smiled as we continued our walk around the city.
Everything was going great, we were both laughing, having a great time until a homeless man came up to us asking for some spare change. “Nah, sorry manâ€￾ Justin said as he continued walking. Ok, he has no money? Are you f***ing kidding me? I just saw him pay for his sandwich with a wad of bills in his pocket.
I think I gave him a dirty look, not purposely but it really did bother me. The man said he was sorry and was ready to move on to the next group of people walking by, “Yeah,â€￾ I smiled as I slipped him a wad of cash
“Oh thank you, bless you, may God bless youâ€￾ he smiled
“You’re welcome, go get some food and a place to stay for the night or somethingâ€￾ I smiled as I jogged to catch up with Justin.
“I hate not giving them money, it’s just that you never know what they’re going to do with it. I mean, most of them just spend it on drugs and alcohol and stuff, not the things they need like food or something. Plus most of them are hustlers and stuff, they try to trick you into giving them money and while you’re reaching for your wallet they fricken sneak out a knife or grab your wallet and take all your sh**. I mean…â€￾
“Ok, stopâ€￾ I said as I held up my hand and he gave me a weird look, a confused look.
“It’s just weird. I mean, they’re pretty stupid, the reason they’re on the streets is because of the drugs or drinking, how can anyone ever let themselves go that much?â€￾
“Seriously, stopâ€￾ I said again, he was really pissing me off
“Sorry, I didn’t…â€￾
“Just… don’tâ€￾ I paused as I walked quickly to get away from him
“What’s wrong? Kat I don’t mean to sound like an a**hole, it’s just really sad that people don’t just get jobs and stay on the streets their whole damn life so they don’t have to work for anything in their livesâ€￾
“Ok, that’s not true at all. Sure some people made mistakes but that’s bullsh** if you think that because of one mistake they should spend the rest of their lives suffering, living in the streets, the unsafe streets, in negative degree weather in the winter and in the hundreds in the summerâ€￾
“They have homesâ€￾ he began but I cut him off right away
“Homes?â€￾ I laughed, “People would rather die then live in those homes. Homes… they’re fricken old factories with no windows that still smell like some mixture of old gym socks and leaking gasolineâ€￾
“Ok, but they chose that lifeâ€￾
“That’s some more bullsh**. Where do you get all this sh**? No one would ever choose that lifeâ€￾
“Then why don’t they get jobs?â€￾
“Yeah, because it’s that easy huh?â€￾ I said sarcastically, “I mean, it’s so easy to get a job when you have no address to put on your applications, no place to take a shower, no f***ing suit to wear to an interviewâ€￾
“Well if they didn’t choose a life of drugs and alcohol then…â€￾
“People don’t choose that, it chooses them. Not to mention most of the people on the streets aren’t into drugs, and those who are only started to get into drugs after they’ve been on the streets for a while. The sh** they see, the sh** they go through… trust me dude if you saw that sh** you’d be on drugs tooâ€￾
“Sorry, I didn’t realizeâ€￾ he began and stopped walking
“No, just walkâ€￾ I said as he followed me. “See that guy over there? The one with the big jacket on the bench?â€￾ he nodded his head, “That’s George, he’s 45… crazy huh? Look at him, he looks older then that. He wishes he was older then that, I mean most people stuck on the streets wish they were older, so they could die quicker. George lived on the Upper East Side his whole life. He grew up there, got married, had two kids, the perfect job… the American dream. Then one day, about a year ago all his stocks dropped. His business closed, and all his stocks were in the business. He was broke, completely broke, so his wife took his two daughters and all they had and left. Packed up the mini and left him alone with a fricken apartment he owed money in and not a f***ing dime to his name. Fast forward to today, a year later, and we have George, the 45 year old man, who’s never done drugs in his lifeâ€￾ I said as we walked over to him, “So don’t tell me they’re all drunks and druggiesâ€￾ I walked past him and over to George, “Georgie!â€￾ I smiled as I hugged him tightly
“Kat doll, how are you?â€￾
“Wonderful, how are you?â€￾
“Can’t complain, can’t complainâ€￾ he smiled, “How’d that award show go last nightâ€￾
I laughed, “Oh boy, a little hecticâ€￾ I smiled as I handed him the sandwich, “How’s the job hunt?â€￾
“I have an interview next weekâ€￾
“Do you really?â€￾ I smiled, “George that’s so awesome. I’m going to get you a nice suit and everything, and a hotel, please take a hotel room George, just this onceâ€￾
“No Kat, I couldn’t do thatâ€￾
“No George, I’m so serious. Please?â€￾
“I’ll think about it. I’ll promise you thatâ€￾ he smiled, “But thank you Kat, I’ll talk to you soon, go ahead now, have funâ€￾
“Bye, be careful Georgeâ€￾ I smiled as I hugged him and walked away with Justin following close behind.
“Wait, Kat, what was that about?â€￾
“I explained everything I think I need toâ€￾ I said as I continued walking
“Wait though, where are you going?â€￾
“I gotta get back to my hotel, I have some more important things to do. I’ll see you later Justin, thanks for last nightâ€￾
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:20 pm

Oy! Justin really put his foot in mouth with the homeless issue. At least Kat was able to correct his thinking on the whole matter. I hope she doesn't let it affect their friendship, though. They seem to have a lot of fun hanging out.

Justin shouldn't even try to deny it ... he's Hollywood and that's all there is too it. :P

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:19 pm

i like these frequent updates!

this story is really good,and i seriously hope justin and kat get it together, theyre so good for one another.

more please :)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:53 pm

Justin although you think you know everything, you really don't! :no: He really should assume things before he gets to know people...my dad knows a guy, because he sits outside of the building my dad used to work in, who used to be this top doctor in Canada had more money than he ever wanted and still does if he goes back but he couldn't handle all the pressure so now he lives in the states on the streets...not because hes a drunk or a druggie but because he couldn't handle the pressure...but' i'm glad that Kat got him all settled out on that one :nod: i was gettin ready to yell at him thru the moniter :lol: MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:29 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I was also ready to jump thorugh the screen and murder J...damn he had it coming!
Good for Kat! I'm proud of her!!
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:58 am

<span style='color:blue'>I think you guys might enjoy this chapter :D

Well I hope you do... tell me whatcha think B)

I walked back to my hotel room and locked the door and fell onto the couch. How could a wonderful day end up so horrible? He’s awful stubborn. He always has to be right, and will use bullsh** to prove his point, even if there is no point, and he has to pull it from his ass.
I heard a nock on my door but I didn’t answer, I didn’t want to deal with it. Then I heard Kirsten outside yelling at me to open it so I did, “Sorryâ€￾
“You’re home earlyâ€￾ she said as she handed me a container of strawberries, “How was your date?â€￾
“It wasn’t a date,â€￾ I answered quickly as I took a bite of a strawberry.
“OKâ€￾ Kristen smiled slightly as she sat down next to me on the couch,
“He’s kind of cocky, but besides that he’s coolâ€￾
“Right, wellâ€￾ Kristen laughed, “I have a meeting, you need anything before I go?â€￾
“Have fun, thanks for the strawberriesâ€￾ and with that she left me alone to think about what had just happened. I kind of felt bad for blowing up at Justin; he must think I’m so crazy. I should probably explain myself to him… ok I can do this. I grabbed my key and walked to his room down the hall. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer it, he opened the door, “Justin, hey, look I’m really sorry for today, I just… there’sâ€￾ I paused as I looked in his room and saw 5 men in suits sitting at a table with tape recorders in their hands, clearly in the middle of an interview, “Oh sh**, I’m sorryâ€￾ I said as I turned around
“Wait, Kat, waitâ€￾ he said as he came outside and shut the door behind himself, “What’s up?â€￾
“I just wanted to apologize for being so weird back thereâ€￾ I said as I grabbed onto his shoulder and pushed him over so he was standing in front of the peep hole that the interviewers were clearly looking out of, “But you’re busy so…â€￾
“I’ll be done in an hour, want me to come by?â€￾
“That’d be… great thank you. I’m sorry for like… everythingâ€￾
“Don’t worry about it, it’s cool. I’ll see you in an hourâ€￾
“Cool, thanksâ€￾ I said as I turned away and went back into my room and could hear Justin trying to make up some excuse so that wouldn’t make the papers the next morning.
The next hour was the longest hour of my life. I was seriously pacing around my room waiting, thinking of how the hell I was going to tell Justin the reason for that past outburst without giving too much away. Finally an hour passed and there was a nock on my door, “Heyâ€￾
“Heyâ€￾ he smiled, “everything ok?â€￾
“Yeah, well kind ofâ€￾ I smiled as I grabbed my jacket, “Do you mind going for a walk, there’s something I want to show youâ€￾
“Yeah, yeah of courseâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ I said as we walked down the hall
“Wait, come this wayâ€￾ he said as he grabbed my hand and led me out a back entrance. We both put our hats and glasses on, as we made our way through the crowd and once again made it without being noticed.
“I feel really bad for being so weird around you, I’m usually not like thisâ€￾ I laughed slightly
“There’s nothing wrong with the way you’ve been acting, don’t worry about itâ€￾ he smiled that million dollar smile, “Where exactly are we going?â€￾
“You’ll seeâ€￾ I smiled as I grabbed his hand, “This wayâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ he said quietly as we entered my old neighborhood. I looked over at him and could tell he was getting a little nervous, he wasn’t really sure what he was doing here, and I’m pretty sure he’s never been here or anywhere like this before in his life.
We stopped in front of my old house, “OKâ€￾
“OK?â€￾
“This is… the house I grew up inâ€￾ I paused to see his reaction but got nothing, he just looked at the house, “They fixed it up a little though, we didn’t have the shutters or that door, it’s a new doorâ€￾ he looked at me and then back at the house without saying a word or even showing any sort of expression. I smiled slightly, “That’s the stairs I spent countless days sitting on, watching people drive by, listening to them cuss, even the occasional shooting, I saw it all from these stepsâ€￾ I said as I continued walking and he followed close behind me, “This is where my brother was walking us home from school and the kids shot his friend and beat him up and put the gun in his hand so it looked like he did it. This is where I went to school, down there’s where we’d get our clothesâ€￾ I said as I walked by an old store. “Are you going to say anything?â€￾
“I don’t know what to sayâ€￾
“My whole life I spent sitting on these stairs, praying that someday I’d get out of here. And now that I’m gone I find myself always coming backâ€￾ I paused and noticed him looking around, “Have you ever been here?â€￾
“I never knew places like this really existedâ€￾
“Well they doâ€￾ I laughed slightly, “But it’s getting dark we should get out of hereâ€￾
“I am so sorry Katâ€￾
“Don’t be sorry, it’s something I’m glad I had to go through, makes me appreciate everything so much moreâ€￾ I looked at him and smiled, “I’m sorry I showed you thatâ€￾
“No, don’t be, I’m glad you didâ€￾
“I just thought it’d be the best way to explain why I acted so weird back thereâ€￾
“Oh sh**, I’m so sorry, I had no ideaâ€￾
“It’s cool, now you knowâ€￾ I smiled, “Are you busy tonight?â€￾ he shook his head, “You wanna watch a movie or something?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he smiled as we made our way back to the hotel
“Nobody really knows about that,â€￾ I said after awhile of silence, “Not even my manager or anything, no oneâ€￾ I paused and laughed, “I don’t even know why I showed it to youâ€￾
“I’m really glad you did, it means a lot for you to actually trust me with thatâ€￾
I laughed, “I’ve known you for like a couple days, but I feel like I’ve known you forever. It’s really weirdâ€￾
“Yeah, I feel the same wayâ€￾
“So, pizza?â€￾ I smiled

Later that night we finished the pizza and were watching a movie. He was sitting at the end of the couch and I was lying with my head on his lap. He looked down at me and smiled, as I looked at him and did the same. I placed my fingers on his cheek and he kissed them gently. Next thing I knew I was kissing him, sitting on his lap with my legs on either side of his body. His kisses were amazing, like potato chips, you can’t have just one. Before I knew it I was pulling off his shirt and running my hands down his chest, feeling his six-pack. He pulled off my shirt as he kissed my neck and I ran my hands through his short curly hair. He looked down at me, “You’re beautiful,â€￾ he whispered
I smiled, “You’re not so bad yourselfâ€￾
He laughed as he threw his head down and made this cute face. I laughed at his face and stood up and grabbed his hand, “Come with me?â€￾ I asked softly as we walked into the bedroom hand in hand.</span>

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:58 pm

Wow! I have missed soooooo much and I am sooooo sorry!! But I am back. Sorry for the delay. Excellent chapters. I can't wait for more!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:04 pm

Woo-Wooo ... I like them heading off to the bedroom. Time to have some fun.

It's cool that she opened up to Justin and let him in on her past. She's come a long way and he should respect her for that.

Good work. I want more. Give us some details on their bedroom activities if you please! :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:50 pm

OK i dont know how i managed to miss a chapter but i am glad i decided to pop by! i am glad that she gave him a reality check he was being a prick but i cant wait for the next chapter cuz i think i know what they are gonna do!!!!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:48 pm

wow i missed two chapters! lol
im glad that there finally getting together and its good that she can trust him
update soon :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:59 pm

aww that must of been so hard for Kat...I can't even begin to imagine what it was like...but I have to much respect for her for showing Justin that...

But heading to the bed room....do we perhaps get a nookie chapter?? Please!! More please!!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:34 am

i agree with the nookie chapter :nod: not that im a little deprived at the moment :rolleyes: anyway...

im so glad she showed him all that, it brings them closer together so thats ggod. and when i read that he had five guys in suits i immediately thought of resevoir dogs and thought he might be trying to go gangster or soemthing. wow, im smart...

more please!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:44 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I promise that I will catch up as soon as I can...preferably tomorrow!!
SORRY.... :(
</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:59 am

:D great chapters, im glad she was able to open up to justin about her childhood and give him a different perspective on how people live in this world.
Wahoo i knew it wudn't b long before they got together :P
more plz?

Return to “Fan Fiction”