The Interviewer

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:29 pm

I had this idea, so if you can let me know what ya'll think

Justin Timberlake the worlds bigget pop star, some say he's the next King of Pop but I'll leave you to be the judge of that. I'm sure you all know the story of Justin; he started off on the Mickey Mouse Club with the likes of Britney Spears, J.C. Chasez, and Christina Aguilera. After MMC he was in NSYNC where he helped make one of the biggest boy bands out there and three successful albums breaking records with their smash No Strings Attached. Then he went solo with Justified, a good album even won him a few grammies, VMA's and other awards. He took Justified on the road in the U.S. with Christina Aguilera, the Jusitifed and Stripped tour was one f the hotest in the summer. And now he's back with NSYNC, well kinda, now J.C. is doing the solo thing and once he's done, its NSYNC together again.

Well here I am at his house and I must admit I'm nervous, millions of girls hell millions of boys would love to be in my shoes. I get to spend three whole days with Justin Timberlake, but I've been warned not to ake Justin about his love life. But of course I want to know, and most of you do too. Sure he says he's not a playboy but his actions say other wise. First he dated Britney Spears, then he was "friends" with Allyssa Milliano, and then rumored to get down with Janet Jackson and Christina Aguilera. Now he's dating Cameron Diaz and his fans don't seem too happy. Most fans say if they can see him date another celebrity it would be Christina Aguilera, I agree they would make a cute couple and him and Cameron wel....
I knock on the dorr and I'm greeted by his mother Lynn
"hi you must be Jennifer" She says in her southern accent.
"yes ma'am" I extend my hand towards her and she accepts. "I'm Lynn, come in" I go inside the house and I'm greeted by everyon. His step-dad Paul and Lynn are in the kitchen and appear to be leaving soon, Justin is in the living room on the floor with Cameron between his legs,a nd Trace his best friend sitting on the couch playing video games. I take a seat next to Trace
"do you play video games Jennifer?" Trace asks
"some, I'm more into racing games" The conversation ended when Lynn and Paul announced they were leaving. Soon Trace, and Cameron leave. I take a look at him, laying on the couch in black Nike sweats and a gray Nike t-shirt. He looks exhausted, tired and relieved all at the same time
"you know Justin, why don't we call it a day"
"No, I thought you were staying here for three days?"
"about that, I didn't want to intrude, so I figured we could set up a schedule" He sits up and looks a me
"you can stay, it won't be a problem"
"are you sure?"
"yes"
"well I need to go get some clothes"
"can I ride?"
"uh....sure why not" I sigh he starts laughing and I smile. This should be a long and interesting three days with Justin Timberlake.

tell me what you think

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:29 pm

Ahh I'm lovin it! :nod: I had the same idea, but I couldn't make it work the way I wanted, so I'm interested to see how yours pans out. Keep going! :please:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:53 pm

yeah im lovin the story too
its a different way of writing and original

keep goin :nod:

and i love your mase siggy

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:23 pm

ahhh I love it to! I was thinking of a story sorta like this but wanted to finish my other one first...plus I'm writing one with Betty Boop so I kinda need to get either one or both of those finished before going on to another one :lol:

But I'm interested to see how this turns out :nod: more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:57 am

Love it. You have to post more!

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:05 am

love it hope sum thin happens with them :)

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:38 pm

thank you ladies here some more

Three days with Justin Timberlake. So lets catch up, its about a forty-five minute drive from his house to my apartment, not much talking occured which gives me the impression that he's as snotty and arrogant as I've heard. I read the Rolling Stone article where he feels his stuff is better than NSYNC's. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm highly doubting it. Now were in my living room doing some more of the interview for the article

So this is suppose to show the real you, so what's your fantasy?

umm... I think its to make love on the beach

I'm guessing that won't be happening anytime soon. He laughs at my comment of course I know the answer truth be told I just wanted to see him smile or laugh

no, not in this life time

So what do you like in a girl?

A sense of humor, someone who knows waht they want outta life. Independent, but can still open up, a great smile, and laugh. He pauses and makes eye contact with me. He licks his lips and smiles which causes me to smile. What is this boy doing to me, with one look I'm hooked, those lips, anyways he continues to look at me and now its making me uncomfortable

Is that all? I ask

yeah pretty much. I finish writing and put my notebook away
"we can go now Justin"
"yeah alright" We head back to his house, a little more conversation than the ride from his house
"so what about you Jennifer?"
"what about me?" He smiles at me again and I look away
"tell me about yourself"
"what do you wanna know?"
"everything" I stop at the light and look at him. Did he just say what I think he said?
"well....uh... I mean anything you want to tell me"
"well I'm 23, and I was born in Argentina. Lived there until I was 13, and then I moved here to L.A. with my aunt."
"where did you go to school?"
"I went to college in North Carolina"
"interesting, so do you have a boyfriend?"
"um..no not really" As we pull up to his driveway his face drops at my last comment
"I'm sorry for asking"
"its fine" I decide to take a nap so he shows me to the room I'll be staying in. Right across from his bedroom, just in case I need him for anything.
"thank-you"
"no problem, sweetheart" He smiles and shuts the door. I can't deny anylonger he has one intoxicating smile and laugh. I knew there was a reason as to why I didn't want this job, this boy can do somethings with one look, how am I suppose to last for two more days. I always thought he was cute, but thats all not the boyfriend type you know, but now I don't even know. Two more days Jennifer and I can put this behind me and move on.
FEEDBACK please

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:33 am

Yup, another one bites the dust. Hold strong Jennfier, but I can see you're under Justin's spell. It's that old TimberCharm at work again!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:16 am

:laughup: :nod: Works everytime.

Justin I've got all those qualities and more. Why don't you roll on down home to Memphis and holla at me. ;)

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:25 pm

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>thanks for the feedback

After my nap I decided to start writing part of the article.

Theres something about Justin Timberlake that could make any girl fall head over hills in love with. We can all admit that he's come a long way from the little kid on MMC, not only physically, but emotionally and mentally. The physical is obvious but mentally and emotionally is done through his writing. In twenty-three years he's been through some things; a very public break-up, having relationships in the public eye, crticism for the infamous superbowl halftime show. On Justified you see a more sexual Justin, the guy who talks about rocking your body, and on the song 'Right for Me' he confesses that he could think of a couple of positions for a girl. I'm not so sure its something NSYNC wouldn't have done, jsut something they haven't done.
Justin does keep fans questioning. When NSYNC went on BET's 106 & Park Justin professes his weakness for a "sistah". Hypocrite? Lets say I've never seen him date any black women, hell any women outside his own race, but maybe he hasn't found the right one. On the topic of dating, Justin and Cameron?! Now who expected that? The two of them have gotten some pretty heavy publicity, in my opinion Cameron has benefitted the most from the relationship.

knock-knock
"come in" Justin walks in with a pair of blue shorts and a white wife beater

"did I wake you?"

"not at all I was working on your article"

"theres some dinner downstairs, um would you like me to bring you a plate?"

"I'll go downstairs and eat" I stand up grabbing a hair tie and walking past him. Are arms brush lightly which sends shivers through my body. I ignore the feelings hell he has a girlfriend sitting right infront of me at the table, with Trace next to her.

"hi" I say politely

"hi Jenn, you don't mind if I call you that do you?"

"thats fine Trace" We pretty much ate in silence until my cell phone rang. I smile at the number and excuse my self

"hello"

"hey baby how are you?"

"nothing, but um, I'll call you later on tonight"

"okay honey, I miss you"

"miss you too, bye"

"bye" I hang up the phone and head upstairs Justin not far behind.

"are you okay Jenn?"

"yeah I'm fine"

"well we were gonna go out wanna join?"

"naw its cool, I'm gonna go to my apartment"

"if you wanna come you can"

"no its fine have fun"

"alright" He goes across the hall to his room and I grab my bags and keys and head for the front door, leaving to my apartment without any problems. So who was on the phone, well if you must know it was a friend, my best friend Amy. Haven't talked to her in awhile, she lives in New York so you know how that goes, but I came home because I want to call my mom.

"mom?"

"hey Jen, how are you?" She asks in her accent

"I'm fine, you?"

"I've been good, when can you come home?"

"I don't know soon hopefully" We talk for hours and before I know it, its 12:30

"mom I have to go"

"bye, I love you"

"love you too" As soon as I hang up the phone thers a knock on the door. I go to open ti and I'm suprised to see Justin. I invite him in and he sits on the couch

"you know, I think you should leave your car here" He says smiling, I smile back sitting next to him

"I just came here to call my mom"

"and then"

"I don't know catch some sleep" I say laughing slightly which causes him to laugh, I look at him for awhile and he seems stressed, tired, lonely.

"just like I thought, now lets go"

"fine" I sigh defeated I grab my bag and keys and head out his Cadallic Escalade.

"so, we have a problem"

"whats that Justin?"

"um tomorrow me and Trace are going to Memphis"

"thats fine, we'll finish this when you get back"

"No! your coming with us"

"good idea then we can finish quicker"

"I'm not inviting you so we can finish this quicker, I would like to get to know you hang out"

"right" I mumble

"what did you say?"

"nothing, so whens the flight"

"its at night" This is just what I need to be going home with him. I keep getting deeper and deeper into this mess. I should just stop while I'm ahead, but how can I. He seems so genuine, and like he cares about me despite the fact we don't know eachother. Those eyes are like reading through my soul, and he can tell my deepest darkest fears, desires, everything. Anyways when we get there we decide to start working on the article.

so Justin what do you think of those Trousersnake rumors?
honestly I just laugh at them there pretty funny, to me

what about Cameron?
well she handles them, she....uh trusts me

thats nice of her, I mean she should understand this business.
yeah and she does

so, do you believe in love at first sight?
I do, but I wouldn't know how to go about telling the girl

you could be honest.
honest is a good start, but what if I have a girlfriend?

well you should be fatihful
I agree, but what if I decided to break up with my girlfriend?

thats your choice but as long as your happy
yeah, as long as I'm happy.

FEEDBACK PLEASE</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:31 pm

how did i miss an update :shrug: I'm soo sorry!

But hmmm I have a feeling that Justin was talking about her in that article..wanting to get to know her better...but i wanna know how this trip is going to turn out man....i'm very curious! MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:38 am

Hmm, I'm hoping that Justin is thinking about dumping Cam and getting with Jenn. That would be lovely, although I don't think Cameron would be too pleased. But who cares what she wants!

I hope they have fun together in Memphis. Sounds like a good time to me!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:31 pm

this is a great story, i cant wait to see how it unfolds. and that last interview bit was really cute. MORE PLEASE! :P

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:26 pm

thanks for the feedback

He said it was a night flight, so why in the world did he wake me up at 2:00 in the morning telling me its time to go. At 3:00 in the morning we were on our "night" flight to Memphis, I look over at Justin

"I thought you said it was a night flight?"

"It is, I mean its still dark outside" He replies laughing, when he realizes I'm not laughing he stops

"Ha ha very funny"

"Come on, smile a little" he reaches up to my face pinching my cheeks

"Stop Justin please" he stops and then begins to tickle me which causes me to bust out in a fit of giggles

"Now, since I finally got you to smile, I'll stop, but I want you to know I plan on showing you a good time at my home"

"That would be nice, if I had clothes" he looks at me confused with his eyebrow arched "you see Justin my bag only has one outfit, and no pajamas"

"I'm sorry, I'll buy you some clothes"

"No I can't let you do that"

"Sure you can"

"J.." he puts his fingers on my lips

"Shh I'm going to do it"

"Fine"

"So we have a while before we get there. Everyone is sleeping what do you wanna do?"

"What do you wanna do?"

"I could think of a few things" He replies wiggiling his eyebrows

"Really, and whats that"

"Theres a bathroom in the back, that we could have some fun in" I lick my lips and smile at him

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Damn, maybe next time"

"Definately next time"

"Favorite color?"

"Uh, baby blue, you?"

"Same, favorite sports teams?"

"I like North Carolina for college, Atlanta Braves, and I don't really have a favorite NBA team, favorite sport?"

"Basketball, like golf?"

"No, that is so boring to watch, I'm sure it takes a lot of talent to play but watching is just boring, NIKE or ADIDDAS?"

"NIKE, X-Box, or PS2?"

"PS2"

"Girl are you crazy?"

"I've never played a X-Box so"

"I'll teach you how to then, ever been in love?" Doesn't take him long to get real personal

"Once, but the guy broke my heart, he just got up and left me one day, you?"

"I guess I was, you know you think you know someone then they do something that catches you off guard and you feel like you've never knew this person."

"I know what you mean, but like I know its difficult for me to open up and tell my boyfriend my deepest darkest fears and secrets"

"Why?"

"I don't know I just feel as though if I do, they'll hear my past and leave so I just don't and in the long run I push people away"

"Are you scared of love?"

"I am now, I just think the worst of things, like I know if I ever fall in love it won't work"

"Maybe you haven't found the right guy"

"Could be, but who knows"

"Yeah I know what you mean" When we landed Trace went his separate way and then I rode with Justin back to his house. When we get there Lynn and Paul are up waiting for us to arrive. Were informed of Justin's step-mom, dad, and brothers being in the guest room, so I have to stay with Justin in his room. We get up there and he gives me a pair of his boxers, and a long t-shirt. He gets on the floor and I get in the bed.

"Justin?"

"yeah?"

"I feel bad that your sleeping on the floor, you can have your bed"

"Naw its cool Jenn"

"Justin just come and get in the bed"

"No Jenn you have it" Since I didn't want to argue with him I grabbed a pillow and joined him on the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm sleeping on the floor"

"No, get back in the bed"

"No"

"Fine then, can I ask you something?"

"Are you looking for a boyfriend?"

"I haven't found the right guy, and everytime I do their already taken"

"So if the right guy came along you would have a boyfriend?"

"I guess"

"Would you ever date a celebrity?" I start laughing at his question

"Like a celebrity would ever date me"

"They might"

"I don't think so, they can always date someone else in the business."

"Maybe there looking for someone like you"

"What celebrity is looking for a "normal" girl?"

"I know someone, but he's in a situation right now."

"And.."

"And if he would break up with his girlfriend, he would need sometime"

"Whats the problem?"

"The girls he likes won't be around long and he doesn't know how to get a hold of her"

"Does this person love his girlfriend?"

"No, but she was there for him when he needed someone"

"So it was a rebound?"

"I guess you could say that"

"Well if this celebrity wanted to date me, I would have to know their fully over their ex"

"and then"

"Then the ball is in his court, what he chooses to do with it is all up to him"

"Alright, we should get some rest, so we'll share the bed"

"deal" We climb in the bed and sleep back to back
FEEDBACK Please

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:46 pm

Aww that was SUCH a cute chapter. :D I love how they were talking about him as "the celebrity."

Too cute. More please! :ph34r:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:20 pm

AWWW :wub: that was such a cute chapter! man if she didn't figure out that he was talkin about her lol but then again i've been readin all his feelings so thats probably why i knew! lol MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:32 am

Weee, J wants to get with Jenn. They're very cute together. I'm loving the sleeping arrangement. I'd have to tape my hands together if I was sleeping in the same bed as Justin Timberlake.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:51 pm

yeah, ive got this friend... :D

awwwwwwwwww :wub: i love them together, they sre so cute!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:01 pm

thanks for the feedback

I wake up and Justin isn't next to me. I look at the clock to see its 9:30, I climb out of bed going towards my bag for my toothbrush when Justin comes in.

"Hey your up"

"Yeah"

"You can go back to sleep, the family is going to give us a chance to rest"

"I'm already up now, so"

"Well here's a washcloth and towel so you can take a shower. Then were gonna get you some clothes." After I take my shower and get dressed. I walk downstairs and meet the rest of the family

"Are you my brothers girlfrined?" Jonathan asks

"No, I'm here for an article that I have to write"

"Oh, your very pretty"

"Thank-you and your handsome" The little boy starts to blush and runs off

"We'll be back"

"Alright have fun, and Justin"

"Yes mom?"

"Don't screw this up" We walk to his car and neither of us know what to say. I get the picture from last night, but I heard him talking with Cameron and it didn't sound good.

"Are you okay Justin?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, so where do you wanna go first?"

"It doesn't matter" We took about an hour to shop and then we decided to get some ice cream

"you know I need to start asking you some more questions for this article"

"alright shoot"

Whats it like when your little brothers are with you?"

Crazy, there always on the go. I try to spend as much time wtih them as possible, since I don't get to see them grow up.

Do you ever think you made the wrong choice?"

I love to sing, and sure sometimes its hard always being on the road and never getting to see my family But I can't imagine myself doing something else.

When do you want to get married?"

I don't know, when I'm ready, when she's ready

Would you ever date a non-celebrity?

Yeah, but I have to find the right girl, or maybe I've already found her

Really?! what's she like?

I don't know much about her yet. From what I can tell she seems down to eath. Easy to talk to and she has these light brown eyes that I could just stare at forever. I can already tell this girl is going to be the beginning and end of me.

What about Cameron?

She doesn't matter anymore, we boke up. What's weird is I'm not sad, but I feel relieved and free like I can breathe.

Wow thats..um.. something

Yeah now the only thing that is standing in my way is time

Time for you, or time for her?

both, I don't want her to think she's just a rebound and I want to get to know her better.

That would be a good start, So what's it like to be home?

Great I miss my family so much, plus my granny's pech cobbler

I knew you were gonna say that!

Girl once you try granny's cobler you'll understand

Maybe if I get the chance

I'll make sure you do

"We should probably leave now"

"Alright I'll teach you to play the X-Box"

"If you want but once I learn if I beat you no crying" I reply nonchntly

"Alright your on" When we get to his house Trace has now joined the crowd of people

"What's up?"

"Not much, I'm gonna teach Jenn to play the X-Box"

"Girl you don't know how?"

"No, I'm more of a PS2 person"

"Were gonna have to change you" Trace replies laughing

"Lets start" They tried to teach me, but it wasn't working at all

"I'm horrible at this"

"No your..."

"Justin I'm horrible"

"Fine, but you'll learn" I shake my head laughing

"No I won't"

"Jenn would you date my brother?" Jonathan asks

"I don't know about that, you shouldn't mix work with pleasure"

"Maybe after your work?"

"I doubt we'll ever see eachother again"

"Yeah you will Justin tell her what you told me"

"Jon not now man just play the game"

"My brother.." Justin puts his hand over Jon's mouth

"Move your hand Justin"

"You don't wanna hear what he has to say"

"Yes I do"

"Trust me you don't"

"Alright, hey Jon wanna go outside and play with me?"

"Sure" Jon walks outside I get up and Justin wraps his arms around my waist

"Wher you going?"

"Outside to play"

"No" I start laughing and break out of his embrace and run outside

"Jon, your brother what?"

"My brother thinks your pretty" I turn and look at Justin, he puts his hands in his pckets and smiles nervously

"Really?"

"Tell her J"

"Yes tell me J"

"I find you attractive"

"Your not to bad yourself"

"J tell her the rest"

"and"

"and thats all" You know part of me wanted there to be more, but who am I kidding right? Maybe I should take the first step; all I know is when we went to sleep there was so much tension in the room

"Justin?" He turns towards me

"What's wrong?"

"I uh, just wanted to say thanks for the clothes"

"No problem Jenn"

"I'll pay you back"

"You don't have to"

"I want to"

"Okay, but I won't take your money"

"Then what" He leaned in closer to my face, his lips millimeters from mines

" I want to kiss you"

"Okay" His lips crash onto mines, his tongue desperately wanting in my mouth, I allow his tongue in and where kissing for God knows how long. Once we both get out of breath we pull away

"Good-night Jenn"

"Night Justin" I couldn't help but fall asleep smiling, and I wondered if he was to. My question was answered when he put his arms around me and fell asleep.

FEEDBACK PLEASE

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:30 am

"Are you my brothers girlfrined?" Jonathan asks

I love little kids. They always say what everyone else is too chicken to say.

I'm glad Justin got rid of that old hag, Cameron. He and Jenn are cute together. And they're finally making progress with the kiss and opening up about their feelings! ;)

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:44 pm

what can i say other than :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: to the whole thing

more please!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:38 pm

awww :wub: can i just say that I love Jon?!?! Hes soo cute!!! I can see lil kids doing that too! thats why when my lil cuz asks me if i like someone its always a no cuz my grandma tries to get my lil cuz to get info from me :lol:

and like paige said they say what older people are to afraid to say :nod:

MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:19 pm

<span style='color:purple'>kids say the darndest things...lmao!!!
No secrets when there is a child around!!
</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:21 pm

thanks a bunch

I can't really sleep and apparently Justin couldn't either cause he's not next to me. When he kissed me I felt someting, something I've never felt with any other guy. But ow its time for me to push my feelings aside and start working on his article...

Justin Timberlake the world's biggest pop star. Some say he's the next King of Pop, but I'll leave you to judge that. I'm sure you all know the story of Justin; he started off on the Mickey Mouse Club with the likes of Britney Spears, J.C. Chasez and Christina Aguilera, after MMC he became a member of NSYNC. They made three successful albums before he decided to go solo with Justified.
A good ablum even won him a few Grammies, VMA's and other awards. Of course he took Justified on the road, a U.S. tour with Chrisitna Aguilera one of the hottest tours of the summer. Now its back to NSYNC, well kinda after J.C. finishes up with his shot to do a solo album then its back to NSYNC.
As a member of NSYNC Justin emerged as some would say the star, and for all the tennyboppers out there the cutest one. And I think we can all admit that there is something about Justin that could make any girl all head over hills in love with. Whats not to love, he's come along way since his days on MMC. Physically he's definately changed for the better, emotionally well thats on Justified in a way. Mentally he seems more relaxed and just free to do what he wants. On his first solo debut he showed a more sexual side, much to the delight of his female fans; he talks about how he could rock your body, and in the song 'Right for Me' he talks about thinking of a couple positions for a girl.
Aside from the music, he's been through a lot in the public eye. At twenty-three, he's had a very public break up with Britney, then it was almost any girl you could think of, and now Cameron. Lets not forget the controversy the infamous Superbowl Halftime show with Janet Jackson, but other than that he's gotten a lot of respect which he deserves.
Even with all the plus', he keeps fans questioning. First when NSYNC went on BET's 106 & Park he professed his weakness for a "sistah". Hypocrite? Lets say maybe. Well now, I think we all know. He doesn't want to be a playboy, but after he dated Britney, he became "friends" with Allyssa, and then rumored to get down with Janet Jackson, and Christina Aguilera, and now Cameron. Who expected him to be dating Cameron?! The two have gotten some publicity, but she's benefitted the most.
Here I am, at his house and I'm nervous. Millions of girls hell millions of boys would love to be in my shoes. I get to spend three days with Justin Timberlake, now who wouldn't want that.
Lets start with the questions
I know you say your not a playboy but....

Do you think I'm a playboy?

Yours actions say yes, but what do I know.

I was enjoying being single and living it up.

Are you happy with Cameron?

Yeah I am

What do you think about those Trousersnake rumors?

Honestly I just laugh at them, there pretty funny to me.

What do you say to all the fans out there who still question wheter or not NSYNC will come back?

Don't worry, we will; I love those guys and all they have to do is call, and we can start. I can't wait to go back to the studio with them, I know are new album will sound different than the previous three.

Are you worried about the success you guys can have together?

No are fans can't wait so, I'm sure they'll get it, but we want to give them good qualtiy music.

What's it like being home?

Its great, I've missed my family so much, and to be back kinda makes me sad.

Whats it like when your little brothers are with you?"

Crazy, there always on the go. I try to spend as much time wtih them as possible, since I don't get to see them grow up.

Do you ever think you made the wrong choice?"

I love to sing, and sure sometimes its hard always being on the road and never getting to see my family But I can't imagine myself doing something else.

When do you want to get married?"

I don't know, when I'm ready, when she's ready

Would you ever date a non-celebrity?

Yeah, but I have to find the right girl, or maybe I've already found her

Really?! what's she like?

I don't know much about her yet. From what I can tell she seems down to eath. Easy to talk to and she has these light brown eyes that I could just stare at forever. I can already tell this girl is going to be the beginning and end of me.

What about Cameron?

She doesn't matter anymore, we boke up. What's weird is I'm not sad, but I feel relieved and free like I can breathe.

Wow thats..um.. something

Yeah now the only thing that is standing in my way is time

Time for you, or time for her?

both, I don't want her to think she's just a rebound and I want to get to know her better.

Now that I have most of the questions out the way its time for me to sit back and observe. I want to see how he interacts with his family as if I'm not even here. There almost like an All-American family, his mom and dad get a divorce both re-marry and they all get along. He's really lucky and he seems to know it and appreciate it. The moment we arrived in Memphis his face lit up, and when his little brothers Jonathan and Steven seen him they all seemed so excited. I guess its really good to be home..

FEEDBACK PLEASE

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:45 pm

awww I love that article so far! This sounds like an actual article that would be in rolling stone or something so thats awesome! MORE PLEASE!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:03 pm

I'll give ya'll another chapter since that one was uh...BORING

"so what do you think?" I ask Justin, after he finished reading what I wrote

"I like it"

"Anything you want or don't want in the article?"

"I can't think of anything, now what?"

"Well I wanted to see you and your brothers interact, and talk with your family."

"And...."

"Then I go back to L.A., type up the article give it to my editior and it will be done."

"I'll get you your flight"

"Thanks, oh and before the magazine comes out I'll give Johnny a copy of the article Justin in case I change anything."

"Why don't you give me the article?'

"Well uh, because I can't"

"Why?"

"I'll probably have another job waiting at my desk, and you won't be in L.A. you'll be here"

"Maybe not"

"I'm sure we won't see eachother after this, so why kid ourselves Justin? I shouldn't mix work with pleasure and lets face it, you just broke up with Cameron and no matter what you say your hurt."

"I broke up with Cameron because I wanted to know you a little better, all that celebrity talk we were doing."

"I know you were talking about me, but its never gonna happen, your a celebrity and I can't and won't just drop everything I do for you"

"I wouldn't want you to"

"Lets not talk about this, what time is it?"

"fine its 3:00a.m and I'm going back to sleep"

"Alright"

"Aren't you?"

"I can't sleep right now"

"I want to take you somewhere" He puts on some sweat pants,and a shirt throwing me a pair of sweats. He grabs my hand and drags me down the stairs outside

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it" About an half hour of walking and finally we stop infront of a house

"Whose house?"

"Trace's" Justin calls Trace outside, and then another 30 minutes of walking and they stop in the midst of trees and some more trees.

"Trace and I use to come here when we were little"

"Yeah, everytime we wanted to get way from home. I remember the first night we stayed here" Justin starts laughing

"My mom was so mad, I've never seen her that mad"

"My mom called Lynn and they got together and grounded us"

"Away from eachother for two weeks"

"I stayed in my room the whole time"

"Me too"

"I'll see you guys later"

"Bye Trace"

"Bye Jenn, J"

"Later man"

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:34 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if they really did that :lol: but jenn you can't just leave him! Justin likes you you have to get to know him better!! ahh i need more!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:00 am

Jenn, don't leave Justin without at least trying to commit to getting to know each other better. They seem to get along so well and seem comfortable together. I want them to try to mke this thing work. Justin is always in L.A. anyways.

More please!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:17 am

Aww that article was awesome. So realistic. :lol:

But some on Jenn, lighten up and let Justin in your life. All celebrities don't suck... even if J seems like he does sometimes. :unsure: I hope she gives him a chance. :P

More please! :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:45 pm

[B]Personally, I love that she's giving him a run for his money!! yay!! Can't always get what he wants...well, not without some work anyway!!![COLOR=purple]

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:47 pm

aww shoot, i was hoping theyd hook up. well, i like the chemistry theyve got going on there. hopefully theyll keep in contact.

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:17 pm

thanks

By the time we get back to his house its 7:00 a.m, and everyone is up and now we can't go back to sleep. Jonathan informs us that were going swimming, well Justin will be swimming with them and I'll observe.

"You can go to sleep"

"Its cool, so you going to call Trace"

"Trace if probably out cold and won't be up till late."

When we arrive at the pool, not that many people are there. I sit at a table surronding the pool next to Lynn

"Justi relly misses is brothers a lot"

"I'm sure he does"

"Yeah he feels that he lets them down since he's always away"

"Does he ever take them to L.A.?"

"Thats the surprise he has for them. There gonna spend the summer in L.A.with him and Trace; I'm sure Jon and Steven will be estatic. Do you have any siblings?"

"I had an older sister but she died at birth"

"I'm sorry, Justin had a sister too, but she died"

"Was it hard for you to deal with?"

"Yeah, but I had Justin with me so he kinda took the pain away"

"Was Justin always good?"

"Oh no, him and Trace use to get in so much trouble together. His mom and I tried to keep them apart but it never worked. One day while I was gone with Paul they decided to go for a little drive in the car."

"Are you serious?" She laughs remembering the memory

"Oh yeah, at first I was so nervous that they were hurt. Once I realized they were safe I went off. They learned their lesson and know not to do it again."

"Hey Jenn come here" I walk to the side of the pool

"What Justin?"

"Why don't you come swimming with us?"

"If you haven't noticed I don't have a athing suit"

"Thats alright, you have on shorts and a tank top"

"I'm good" Before I know it Justin jumps out the pool and pulls me in with him"Thats it your gonna get it" I start to swim after him and he jumps out the pool. I recruit Jon and Steven's help to catch Justin. As soon as they get him they tackle him to the ground

"Come on guys your suppose to be on my side"

"Oh yeah" Jon replies coming after me with Justin and Steven not far behind. As soon as they get me they begin to tickle me

"Alright I'm sorry please stop" I manage to stutter out between my giggles

"Nope not untill you apologize for turning my brothers against me"

"I'm sorry Justin"

"Let her up guys" They let me up as they run off to go get dressed

"Where do you wanna eat Jenn?"

"It doesn't matter" He brushes a piece of hair off my face as his lips move in closer to mines. "were ready J" He sighs and pulls back, helping me up as we head to Wendy's then back to his house. Everyone was exhausted and fell asleep, as Jusitn and I talk in his room.

"I got your flight and you leave at 4"

"In the afternoon?"

"Yes"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It never occured to me that leaving would be difficult. I spent a few days with them but yet they made me feel so comfortable and at home I almost don't wanna leave. I say my goodbyes to Paul and Lynn as Jon and Steven beg Jusitn to ride. Justin agrees as we head to the airport.

"So you'll gie Johnny a copy of the article"

"Yep, and he's sppose to call me if you don't like it"

"So I can say I don't like it and I will see you again?"

"No, I'll just rewrite it" We arrive at the airport and get out the car heading inside

"So what do I have to do, to see you again?"

"Try and maybe you will" When I arrive home my phone is already ringing.

"Hello"

"what happened?"

"Jim I'll call you tomorrow"

"bye"

"bye" Jim is a great boss and friend. A lot of people fill umcomfortable around him since he's gay but I don' care, he's stuck sh** out with me. And for that I'll cherish our relationship forever, but for now I'll go to bed, or not

"Hello"

"Did you get in safely?"

"Who is this?"

"Justin"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"So, whatcha doing?"

"nothing, you?"

"same, Jon and Steven can't stop talking about you"

"Really?"

"Yep, so they wanna know if they'll ever see you again"

"I don't know, thats up to you"

"Alright I'll see you later, bye"

"Bye"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That familiar ringing sound is waking me up again

"Hello" I say my voice groggy

"Jenn do you know its nine at night, girl you slept all day"

"What are you talking about Jim?"

"It's Saturday, not Friday"

"Oh sh**, I still have to write that article"

"Don't worry its raining outside anyways"

"I'll give it to you tomorrow"

"So how did things go with Justin?"

"Fine, it was work"

"Girl don't play games with me, I know him and Cameron broke up"

"And..."

"And, he had a choice of who was going to spend the time with him. He seen your picture and that video and he chose you"

"Fine, and he kissed me but nothing serious"

"Nothing serious I bet. You obvilously need to clear your head so I'll let you take a shower and then you can tell me the truth"

"Fine Jim, bye"

"Later bi***"

"Bye hoe"

"Don't tell my business over the phone, you never know whose listening'" We both begin to laugh and hang up. After my shower Jim was in the phone again and I told him about what happened

"So he kissed you and you liked it"

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter now"

"I wonder about you. Its Justin Timberlake he wants you and your playing games with him"

"I'm not playing games with him"

"Yes you are, did he call you last night?"

"How did you know?"

"Well I gave him your number, duh"

"I should hurt you"

"I'm doing you a favor girl. You two would be great together and you need a boyfriend"

"So do you Jim and then we could double date"

"Haha were not talking about me, were talking about you"

"Someones at my house. Who would come over here at 1:00 in the morning"

"I don't know, answer the door but don't leave them out in the rain" I open the door and I'm shocked to see who it is

"Come in"

"Thanks"

"Jim I'll call you back"

"Alright, bye"

"Bye"

HOPE YOU LIKE IT FEEDBACK PLEASE

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:06 pm

Ahhh I hope that it's Justin that would be soo cute! Have him like all wet and have them kiss...ok my imagination is running a lil wild now :lol: MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:09 pm

Is that Justin at the door? I hope so ... he's got it bad if he showing up at her door already. They're gonna get together ... her boss will see to it. Jim is awesome!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:51 pm

Whoo a secret mystery visitor! I BET it's Justin :nod: At least I hope it is. Let's get this show on the road Jenn! :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:35 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'll catch up as soon as I can...sorry! :( </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:24 am

sorry i thought i left feedback, i luv this story its so cute :P dont we all want to interview justin and have him chasing after us? lol yeah that wud be gud :D
So it has to be justin at the door, yay and her boss Jim is the best!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:53 am

fingers crossed its justin, it would suck if it turned out to be her neighbour asking for milk or something. i demand justin in a wet shirt which clings to his body :nod: and an update :nod: :nod:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:13 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*better be Justin...Better be Justin...better be Justin!!!*</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:57 pm

thanks for the feedback
I'll try to update this weekend, but I have a 15-20 page comp paper that I need to work on, plus Early Childhood and Calculus. Friday I will update :(

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:50 pm

:no: i don not envy you. poor thing :hug: why dont teachers just believe us when we say we know something instead of making us write. education these days :lol:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:33 pm

I know mtvjunkie so true; but I decided not to do my homework so here ya go

I let the mystery person in and they go sit on the couch, I follow

"What do you want? and Why are you here?"

"You"

"James we've been over for three years now"

"I know that, but I've missed you"

"No, you miss controling me, and hitting me"

"Come on baby, were perfect together"

"No! its over its been over, and it will never be; now if you could please leave"

"And what if I don't wanna leave"

"This isn't a matter of what you want and don't this is what I want, and I want you to leave" He stands up walking towards the door, I follow and then he grabs me by the collar of my shirt picking me up and slamming me against the door

"James" I whisper

"What Jenn is there a problem"

"Please leave"

"Nope I'm not done with you yet"

"What are you going to do James, hit me; fuucking hit me James just like you use to. Do it no one's here to stop you"

"Your really asking for it aren't you"

"Do it then you fuucking bastard" He pulls me back up and wraps his hands around my throat.

"Now I don't wanna here you talking anymore, take your clothes off" He lets go of me and I slap him, bad idea sure because the next thing I knew he was hitting me just like he use to. hitting me in the face, the chest, stomach, he wouldn't stop it was like reliving a nightmare, then he started to remove my clothes for me

"You obviously want it the hard way" His movements suddenly stop when someone starts walking towards my apartment. He leaves the apartment and me there covered in blood and bruises; then someone else comes to my apartment

"Jenn guess what?"

"Jim" I whisper hoarsely

"Oh god Jenn, what happened?"

"James"

"I've had it with him, I'm gonna kill him myself, Justin go in the kitchen and grab some ice"

"Who's Justin?"

"Timberlake, I had this surprise for you, I'm going home to get some clothes and I'm staying here with you" Jim leaves me there with Justin, who comes over and helps me to the couch

"I'm sorry"

"For what, you didn't do this to me Jusitn"

"I know, but still, no man should hit a woman" He starts to help clean the cuts on my lips

"oww, that hurts"

"I have to do this, you don't want your lip to swell" He continues to clean up my bruises and neither of us say anything

"So, what are you doing here?"

"I told you I wanted to see you again, its a good thing Jim and I came" I start to cry as he wipes my tears away

"Why do you want to see me again, why do you like me so much?"

"I don't know, theres something about you....shhh don't cry; lets not worry about this right now, all that matters is that you get better."

"Thank you, thank you so much" He gives me a hug and I fall asleep in his arms.

FEEDBACK PLEASE

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:42 pm

:jawdrop: OMG JAMES!!! I was like omg that poor girl! If i would of seen him doing that he wouldn't of seen the light of day again...i can promise you that...it's good that J and Jim showed up to save her :nod: I just noticed that like all of the guys names begin with the letter J :rofl: But anyways! MORE PLEASE!!!!!

I hope that you got all of your work done :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:42 pm

I hope that you get your project done and I know that you'll get a great grade on it.

James is a straight up nut. I hope someone kicks his a** and shows him what it feels like to be beaten. Arrggg!

Good thing Jim and Justin are there to save the day and help her clean up her wounds and to comfort her.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:43 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Thank goodness they got there just in time!!!
No pun intended!
</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:12 pm

aww thats terrible, no one should have to go through that :no: poor girl.

still, at least justin and jim came in time :nod:

more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:53 pm

:cry: thank god they got to her in time! Justin will take care of her :P

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:08 pm

thanks

'thank you' the last words I remember saying last night, but as I wake up I don't see Justin and I'm on the floor. It must have been a dream, I look to the floor to see my blood; well at least the Justin and Jim part must have been a dream. I get up off the floor and head into the kitchen to call Jim

"Jim?"

"What's up Jenn?"

"Did you come over last night?"

"No, why?"

"James came over"

"Oh god, he hurt you didn't he"

"Yeah, but I knew you and Justin came over, because that's why James left"

"I'm sorry honey but I didn't, I'll come over"

"No, its okay, um...I'm gonna go talk to my landlord and tell him I'm moving okay"

"You can stay with me"

"Alright, bye"

"Bye" I walk over to my landlord and explain to him that I'll be moving today, I go back home and take a quick shower and then I begin to pack....

Seven hours later I finish my packing when someone comes to the door

"Justin?" He puts his hands in his pocket and smiles nervously

"Hey"

"Come in"

"Thanks, um...you're moving?"

"Yeah, its time for me to leave"

"Where ya going?"

"I was gonna go stay with Jim, but that would be a bad idea because.... nevermind"

"Because what?"

"Nothing"

"What happened to your neck, and face?"

"Uh....uh....."

"You can tell me"

"My ex-boyfriend came over last night; he wanted us to get back together, and when I told him no he started to hit me" He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me

"I'm sorry sweetie, you can stay with me?"

"Thank-you, I need to call Jim and tell him"

"Alright, I'll start putting the boxes in the cars"

"Jim, I'm gonna stay with Justin"

"Alright sweetie, and make sure you sleep in the same bed as him?"

"Jim, only you I gotta go I'll call you later"

"I want details, bye"

"Bye"

"Where are the rest of your things?"

"I put them in my car earlier, so ready to go?"

"Yeah, follow me" The fourty five minute drive to his house was boring considering I'm in the car by myself. Tomorrow I need to look for a new place to live, because I can't stay with Justin forever.

"I'll just bring my clothes in, and tomorrow I'll look for another apartment"

"No rush Jenn you can stay as long as you need"

"I really appreciate you doing this for me it means a lot. I'll repay you as soon as I can"

"Don't worry, just a friend helping a friend out"

"I know but I can't just not repay you I'm like that"

"Don't worry, hungry?"

"Kinda"

"I'll make us some dinner"

"You cook?"

"Yeah girl, I'm a chef"

"So what you making?"

"Spaghetti like normal"

"Chef huh?"

"Girl when you taste my spaghetti you'll have to take that back"

"Need some help?"

"You can just talk to me while I cook"

"About?"

"Us, you know, I said I wanted to see you again; you told me I had to try. Well I tried so now what?"

"I thought you were kidding Justin"

"I'm serious, so?"

"Don't you think we should get to know eachother?"

"If thats what you want?"

"Well I think you should know somethings about me before you want to date me. I might tell you somethings that might change your mind"

"I doubt it sweetie, the past is the past. Now its time to look at the present and future so start talking" He replies laughing

"A little pushY?" I ask laughing We spent the next few hours talking about me and we quickly began to realize that we had a lot in common

FEEDBACK PLEASE

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:45 pm

It makes me sad that she had to lie there like that all night without any help. But she did the right thing by moving out of the apartment. She needs to watch herself and stay far away from James. He's crazy for doing that to her.

She and Justin living together ought to assist them in developing their relationship. They'll either drive each other crazy or fall in love. Let's hope it's love! :)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:11 pm

OMG that wasn't Justin and Jim so who on earth was there? :freaked: thats really creapy! But i feel so bad for her I just wanna hug her and tell her that it will be aight! but Justin is letting her live with him now so she's lucky :nod: MORE PLEASE!

Return to “Fan Fiction”