The Interviewer

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sat May 29, 2004 7:40 pm

sorry for not updating sooner, but yesterday I graduated and got in an accident
and I'll be leaving Tuesday so I won't be able to update for awhile, but when I get back I'll have the story finished for you guys; thanks so much for the feedback

"Jenn open the door!"

"What?! Why are you pounding on the door Justin?"

"its 3:30p.m. Jenn

"sorry we were still sleeping. Wake them up"

"sorry I didn't mean to wake you"

"its fine, have a seat"

"Justin?"

"hey Steven, wake up we have to go. Jon wake up"

"we have to leave?"

"maybe you can come back later guys"

"thanks for everything Jenn"

"no problem Justin" I walk them to the door and wait for them to leave. I pick up the mess we made, take a quick shower and head out to look for an apartment. An hour of looking and I found one which I'll move in on Friday; I did a little shopping, went to work then by 9:30p.m I was back at Jim's just before the rain started

"so you talked to him right?"

"yeah he didn't say anything so I'm assuming he doesn't want to talk to me again"

"don't say that, he probably just needs sometime"

"sure, I found an apartment"

"really?"

"yep, its not far from where you live. I'm gonna move in Friday"

"cool, but you coulda stayed with me"

"I know, but then I would have to hear you and Mike all the time; but I'm gonna let you go so I can sleep"

"bye"

"bye"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started raining finally, and its falling hard, so I decided to catch up on some sleep. Well try anyways, I was only asleep for thirty mins. when there was a knock on the door.

"what are you doing here?" He didn't answer just stood there in his white t-shirt drenched with rain and hugging his chest; his sweat pants just as drenched

"Justin come in"

"thank-you"

"give me your clothes so I can put them in the dryer"

"thats okay"

"your gonna get a cold, now hurry up" He takes them off and I put them in the dryer finding one of my oversized shirts and sweat pants, giving them to him to put on

"um do you want some coffee?"

"no thanks"

"are you cold?"

"kinda"

"lay down on the couch I'll get you a blanket"

"I'm fine" His lips start to tremble and the tears weld up in his eyes. I walk over to him standing between his legs. He wraps his arms around my waist, his head falling to my stomach and his tears flowing

"I'm so....sorry Jenn. I..I didn't mean to kiss her, and it was only a peck." He hiccuped a couple of times before continuing "and I'm.....so sorry for ignoring you...I want us"

"what?"

"nevermind"

"just say it"

"I want us to be together. For you to be my girl. Would you?"

FEEDBACK PLEASE

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 29, 2004 7:59 pm

:wub: Aww, Justin wants Jenn to be his girl. :yay: I'm glad that at least somebody's saying what needs to be said. Jenn better say yes. :pray:

Take your time with the next update. :handshake: Congrats on your graduation and I'm terribly sorry to hear about you being in an accident. I sure do hope that you are okay. :hug: :hug:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun May 30, 2004 3:46 am

:wub: awwwwwww i do hope jen says yes
:handshake: congrats on your graduation and :hug: sorry to hear about your accident. i dont mind waiting for an update :)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun May 30, 2004 7:16 pm

Congrats on graduating! That's awesome!! :hug: and the car accident..aww i'm sorry! my cousin was just in one like 2 weeks ago...they've been happening a lot recently

I loved that update....Justin wants her to be his girl :yay: Now all she has to do is say that she wants him too! ahh more please!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:06 pm

thanks for the feedback, This is the last chapter, but I am working on a new Justin and Christina fanfiction so I should have it up soon

It was as if I didn't hear what he said. I mean like I thought it out all in my head but I didn't he asked me to be his girl. Of course I said yes, and now its been two years since we've started dating. We've had our ups and downs, and all but I love him with all my heart, and if your ever gonna be in love you have to learn to love everything about the person; good and bad. And I do, which makes everything bad happen worth it all because I have found the love of my life. Its only been two years but it seems like forever, as if we once dated in another life and were here now to cap it all off with the fairytale ending. Maybe not fairytale but you get the idea; he's been nervouse as of late because NSYNC's single will be released to radio soon, and its been awhile since they've been together. But as I told him fans have been waiting forever for this and they'll support them no matter what, plus its good music.

"Jenn you ready?" Always in a rush why I don't know we still have an hour before we need to be there.

"yes Justin I'm ready."

"well we have a little detour before heading over to Joeys, so come on"

"detour, like what?"

"its a suprise for you my darling"

"like a gift suprise or like I love you, because if its just I love you then I don't want it"

"that really hurt Jenn"

"awww I'm sorry, I love you to death"

"I know I'm irresitible"

"not your ego"

"ouch, you don't stop do you?"

"never"

"o.k, close your eyes"

"I thought you were taking me out the house not downstairs"

"shut up and close your eyes" He replies laughing grabbing my hand to lead me down the stairs. Once we get there he tells me to open them and the room is lit with candles and there are rose petals on the floor

"wow this is wow"

"so you like it?"

"I love it, but why are you doing this?"

"because I love you with all my heart, and I want you to know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. This isn't a propasal yet just a promise that I'll always be there for you. I love you Jenn"

"I love you too baby" That I do

The End

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:49 pm

awww it can't be over :cry: Beautiful job!! YAY!! They promised to never leave each other :cry: so sad that its over but i loved it! i can't wait for your new fanfic! Awesome job!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:01 pm

:cry: Aww it's over. I loved all of it, especially that sweet ending. I'm glad that they finally worked it out and stayed together in the long run. :yay:

:yay: Double yay for *NSYNC putting out a new single. :wub:

I can't wait for your next story. :clap:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Awww..picture perfect ending!!!</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:37 pm

:wub: :wub: that was so darn sweet

im glad they got together although its a bit sad its the ending :( i really enjoyed this story :nod: i'll look forward to your next story

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:58 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>Awww! :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm so sorry to see this story go. I think this is actually one of the first stories I've been able to witness from beginning to end at Abs! :cry:

I'm so glad that this had a happy ending, though. GREAT Job! And I love me some Christina and Justin, so I'm hella lookin' forward to the next installment of your stories. ^_^

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS! on graduating! :party: That's awesome! And :hug: on the accident. But I'm glad to see that you're safe and sound and have been able to continue your wonderful writing.

Check ya later hun! :blowkiss:</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:29 am

Im sad to see this story end :( its been really great :wub: and a lovely ending with all the candles, v.romantic! :P
Congrats on graduating! :beerchug: Im glad to hear you came away from the accident uninjured :hug: I look forward to more of your stories in the future

Return to “Fan Fiction”