Losing Everything

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:08 am

Although I'm still insulted that Tasha hasn't even read the rest of my other story, I'm going to start posting me new one. And since she hasn't been sending the feedback my way, that means everyone has to work twice as hard to get me to post more, haha. Well enjoy it and let me know what you all think.

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter one:

She loved daffodils; she’d leave them on her windowsill so when the wind blows the smell filled the room. How did he know this? It wasn’t one of those things that you could tell just by looking at her, but he learned, and he learned quickly. When there is something you desire, you would do just about anything to attain it, and she was now different.
Sarah, just an unsuspecting twenty-something woman, had no idea she was about to be hit on by the one man who knew she couldn’t resist. He’d seen her in the clubs before, she danced with random guys, but none of them had the skill that was required to get her, but he did.
Justin, a not-so normal, devious twenty-something man, was known for his charm and good looks. He used women for their bodies. He played upon their emotions like a game of monopoly, and he aspired to ‘pass go’ time and time again. He didn’t have the best reputation, ‘trouser snake’ was not exactly a boyfriend worthy nickname, but it was his and he had done his fair share to earn it.
He studied her every weekend for a month straight, this was his game, he looked at the things that others didn’t, he saw what everyone else looked past and didn’t see. Sure, he saw the long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and the fabulous curvy body, but telling a girl how good those things look don’t exactly get her to crawl into bed with you. He would have to dig deeper to reach her, and he knew it.
Rose in hand, this would be the night. He wasn’t a man looking for a relationship; his career and lifestyle were unsuitable to have the girlfriend-type wandering around. This was purely sex to him, women were toys, not humans, and worst of all, women were figures for his joy and amusement. He couldn’t say he actually cared how a woman felt about them, and one would ask why he would go to so much trouble just to have a one night stand, but, as I said, this was his game.
Justin stepped out of his limousine sitting outside Exhale, the most popular new club. Trendy to say the least, women who waltzed in and out looked like supermodels and every man must have been sitting on his own personal gold mine, that was a prerequisite for entrance into the place. The moment he saw Sarah, he knew she was different. She didn’t fit in there, she was genuinely beautiful but not in the deformed way that the media was portraying women to be. She didn’t fit the mold, she was not part of the stereotype and that, plus her overwhelming, unbelievable air of confidence made her completely irresistible to him.
Sarah looked past him, never meeting his gaze, just going through her weekly routine, having a few drinks with her girlfriends, dancing, breaking a few hearts, and going to bed, as she preferred, alone. She didn’t believe in picking guys up at a club, they were never the right type of guy, at least not for her. Horny under-agers and stocky businessmen were not her type. This, however, didn’t stop her from dancing with them, they were worth a good time, but none of them were relationship material and she chose not to waste her free time on any of them.
Sarah took a seat at the bar, placing her jacket over the stool next to her so that some creep wouldn’t come up and try to buy her a drink. She was self-sufficient, had a good job, though still in school, and she didn’t need a man to prove his superiority through the exchanging over money for over-priced but nevertheless cheap beer.
Justin spotted her and he knew her ways, always putting a jacket on the seat next to her so no one could sit down. It was that she was so unattainable that made her all the more attractive and desirable to him. He had to go up to her; he had to have her. She wasn’t making this easy on him, because she moved away from the bar as quickly as she sat down, but he followed her with his gaze and never lost her even amidst the crowd. He followed her through all the people around her until he finally caught up her to and backed her against a wall, using his charm and masculine wiles to draw her in.
“Hi,â€￾ he said, though it wasn’t the most inventive opening line, she also was the type of woman who wouldn’t fall for a cheesy pick-up line, and he knew that, “I’m Justin.â€￾ She glared at him for a moment and then her face turned from serious into a smile as he held the red rose up to her nose for her to take in and smell.
“I’m Sarah,â€￾ she replied as she took the rose from his hands and continued to hold it to her nose.
“I know,â€￾ he said, “I’ve been asking around about you, I’ve seen you here a lot and I’d be lying if I said you hadn’t caught my interest. I wanted to come up and talk to you sooner but I never seem to catch your gaze, because you’re always surrounded by people,â€￾ he continued practically yelling now to be heard over the bass in the music.
“Well it’s a shame we hadn’t met sooner…â€￾ Sarah said, searching her eyes. Now she was playing with him, she was too smart to be held captive in his web. These men were all the same, or so she once believed.
“And why is that?â€￾ Justin continued flirting, letting his hands wander over her moist body.
“Well, I was just on my way out… it’s a little bit… crowded in here tonight, don’t you think?â€￾ Sarah asked. She had to admit she was attracted to him, and this wasn’t something she would normally do but she also hadn’t had sex in months. Though fearful that she was getting played like a violin, she ignored all of the red flags that were going up and invited him back to her apartment, “Would you like to come back to my place for a drink?â€￾ she asked him seriously.
“I thought you’d never ask,â€￾ Justin said as he took her by the hand and led her outside, “But why don’t we go back to my place, it’s only a few blocks down,â€￾ he insisted as he helped her into his awaiting limo.
“That’s fine,â€￾ she nodded, pouring herself a shot and swallowing it back as he climbed in next to her.
He wasted no time exploring her body with his hands, and running the softness of the rose petals up and down her smooth skin. He attacked her neck with his lips and she could feel herself giving into him already. She had no recollection of the rest of the ride to his building, nor did she remember the elevator ride up to his top floor apartment.
She returned to consciousness just in time for the main event, however. He lifted her into his arms, never breaking their kiss, as he brought her into his apartment and laid her down on the bed. She lied still for a moment and then resting herself up on her elbows, she watched intently as he undressed himself revealing all the muscles she had felt pulsating underneath his shirt when they had embraced in the limo.
As his boxer shorts slid down his legs and down onto the ground, she felt that nervous tingle in the pit of her stomach as he neared her. He undressed her carefully and artfully, taking time to explore every inch of her naked body in the process. As he rolled on top of her, the verbal conversation ended for the night, and a conversation between their two aching bodies took place.
When the two were done, Sarah rolled on her side and went to sleep as Justin got up and went into the bathroom. She heard the shower turn on, and steam filled the room. That should have been what gave it way… she should have known right then that this was the beginning of the end for her.
</span></span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:28 pm

good lord now THAT is how you start a story! :jawdrop: i CANT wait for more!!!!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:38 pm

:mellow:

:o

:jawdrop:

:unsure:

^_^

More please?

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:21 pm

:nod: what they said.

that was HOT!!! :whip: i think i need a cold shower...

MORE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:25 pm

yay! what a wonderful chapter... we would love some more... please please? MORE?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:27 pm

WOW :jawdrop: I'm lovin it!! man but i wonder what she meant by when she said that she should of known that it was the beginning of the end for her :thinking: MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:02 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Holy hell...that was...ahem..great!
As always...I love the visions you create in my head!!
more...please :unsure:
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:53 am

I need a shower myself ... a COLD one to cool down after that. That's the way to do it Crack, hook us with a sex scene in the first chapter. You've got the skills girl.

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:55 am

This one's for Tash because I know how much she is a fan of description and I loved writing this chapter... so I hope you guys like it and give me a lot of great feedback!

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter two:

The second your dreams come true, I’m convinced something gives and they shatter. At least that’s how Sarah felt the next day as she awoke to the sound of an electric shaver in the bathroom. She opened her eyes and squinted to see what was going on, momentarily forgetting where she was and blinking so the contact that was now dry and cemented to her eyeball would refresh and allow her once again to have the gift of sight. “Good morning,â€￾ she heard herself whisper, but obviously she was the only one who heard it because the man in the bathroom didn’t say a word. She recognized him as the same man from the previous night, but there was something different about him today; he had some kind of ‘I don’t take sh** from anyone’ aura around him and she wondered what had attracted her to him in the first place. Although, she, too, could figure out the answer to that question, the ‘organ’ that was dangling between his legs.
Last night she knew exactly what she was getting into, a one night stand, and she was fine with that, that was then. However, it was not until about 3 AM when, after his shower, Justin crawled back into bed ever so gently as not to rouse her from her slumber that she felt it, this spark between them as he snaked his arms around her, covering her then naked body like a shield of protection. It felt like more than just sex right at that moment, it was like love at first sight was real and not just a façade. It felt like she was a victim of fate, for the first time ever she felt happy and safe all at the same time, and it was not a feeling she was willing to give away so easily.
When Justin re-entered the room he looked surprised to see her awake and sitting up against the pillows in bed. He stopped dead in his tracks as he tied his tie and was face to face with her, “What are you doing awake? It’s early…â€￾ he said nervously, feeling his way to the dresser where his wallet and watch lied.
“I heard you getting ready and didn’t want you to leave without getting to say good morning,â€￾ Sarah flirted as the sheet that had been wrapped around her fell exposing her naked body. He turned away immediately not knowing what to do or how to react. He through the shirt she had been wearing the night before at her before turning around to face her again. He was playing coy and she found it incredibly sexy, “Do you have to leave so soon?â€￾ she asked as she walked over to him and began undoing his belt and unbuttoning his pants. He stopped her though.
“I have to get to an interview then I have work all day but stay here in bed as long as you want… I’ll call you later or something,â€￾ he said as he kissed her forehead and proceeded to rush out the door.
Sarah slinked back over to the bed feeling completely embarrassed and not to mention unfulfilled. Once she climbed under the covers and rested her head on the pillow she came to the realization that they had just exchanged fluids but not phone numbers. She curled herself up into a fetal position and covered her head with a pillow.
She slept for a little while until she was awakened by the sound of someone knocking on the door, “Housekeeping!â€￾ a woman’s shrill voice screamed through the door.
“Come in,â€￾ Sarah said groggily as she got out of bed and got dressed. She had lost track of time and she was sure by now her friends had figured her dead in a ditch somewhere. The maid came into the room just as she was slipping on the uncomfortable strappy sandals she had worn to the club last night. Her head was pounding not just from the several alcoholic beverages she had consumed but by how shady this man had turned out to be. She felt like a prostitute; she felt dirty and like she should have demanded money for her services.
“Good morning Miss,â€￾ the maid said with a heavy Spanish accent. She was carrying a pile of towels and a new set of sheets to make the bed.
“Good morning,â€￾ Sarah replied faking a smile as she reached for her purse.
The woman approached her for a moment, “Excuse me, Miss,â€￾ she began, “But Mr. Timberlake insisted I give this to you,â€￾ she said handing Sarah an envelope as she walked out the door.
“Thank you,â€￾ Sarah said, her confidence was building again, maybe it was his phone number, or an invitation for dinner for two or something wonderful like that. She closed the door behind her and got onto the empty elevator.
“Timberlake… why does that name sound so familiar?â€￾ Sarah said to herself as she looked at the envelope, examining every inch of it before she opened it. Brushing off her thoughts of who he was she began to tear open, ever-so gently, the envelope to see what was inside.
“Money!?â€￾ Sarah screeched to herself.

“There’s over a thousand dollars in here,â€￾ Kristen, one of Sarah’s best friends, and her roommate said as she sat down on the coffee table to face Sarah.
“He gave me money for sleeping with him Kristen, can you believe that? I’m not a f***ing prostitute!â€￾ Sarah said with tears in her eyes, “Stupid, naïve me thought he really liked me and like wanted to meet up later, never did I think it was a pile of cash!â€￾
“I know… wait what did you say his name was?â€￾ Kristen asked looking at her skeptically.
“Justin Timberlake.â€￾
“Are you f***ing serious, hold on, I’ll be right back,â€￾ Kristen said as she ran into their other roommate, Ashley’s room, “Look at this, is this him?â€￾ Kristen asked her as she handed her a CD.
“Holy sh**, I slept with him?â€￾ Sarah said.
“Damn, give me that money, it’s mine, I spent at least that much when he was in that boy band on CDs and concerts and sh**!â€￾ Kristen said as she snatched the envelope off the table, “You should just consider it compensation for those awkward and embarrassing teenage years that we spent money on marionettes and crap like that,â€￾ Kristen said, “Go on a shopping spree, buy a real man’s CD.â€￾
“Wait, I slept with that brillo head from *NSYNC? I don’t know whether throw up or be really excited that I nailed the hot one,â€￾ Sarah said as she looked at the CD cover. She couldn’t get over it.

“So what happened last night?â€￾ Justin’s best friend and personal assistant, Trace, asked.
“I don’t want to talk about it,â€￾ Justin shook it off, all he could picture was the sad look on Sarah’s face as he rushed out the door. Whatever happened to sex without strings?
“That girl you left with was hot,â€￾ Trace said, “Did you f*** her?â€￾ he asked.
Justin just nodded, “I told her I’d call her… I’m so stupid, I know I’m never going to…â€￾
“What is with you man? She is beautiful and you said you liked her a lot, you’re one of those people who like… once they get laid lose all interest, when was the last time you were even in a relationship?â€￾ Trace explained, “That’s messed up man, you can’t just play with people’s emotions like that, that’s wrong.â€￾
“Don’t you think I know that, man? That’s why I tried to get to know her first, I like… studied her whenever I saw her, I didn’t do it purposely… she was just… and I was just… and we just… it was great… but now I’m ready to move on to…â€￾ Justin began but was cut off when Johnny his manager came into the conference room.
“What’s this about?â€￾ Johnny asked slapping a magazine down on the table in front of him. On the cover were dozens of thumbnail photos of he and Sarah making out at the club, in the limo, at the hotel, “What the f*** have you gotten yourself into now Timberlake?â€￾
</span></span>[/COLOR]

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:24 am

great story so far, but wat the hell was he doing giving her money? :o thats just wrong
cant wait for more!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:47 pm

he gave her money?!?! what a prick! i hope she leaked those pictures to get even!!!!!!!!! that was so rude if that were me i would track him down and throw that sh** in his face!!!! more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:54 pm

Uggh, giving her money. What a jerk! Justin is making me very angry at the moment. :angry:

I loved Kristen's response about the money. That was pure hilarity! :D

Damn, give me that money, it’s mine, I spent at least that much when he was in that boy band on CDs and concerts and sh**!â€￾ Kristen said as she snatched the envelope off the table, “You should just consider it compensation for those awkward and embarrassing teenage years that we spent money on marionettes and crap like that,â€￾ Kristen said, “Go on a shopping spree, buy a real man’s CD.

I, too, am of a victim of the marionette phase. :ph34r: Forgive me Lord!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:36 pm

i am proud to say that the only thing i ever bought nsync related was cds and concert tickets- luckily i was too poor to buy anything else! :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:38 pm

eeevil!! :angry:

justin you gave her money? that is not right :no: :nono:

more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:45 pm

JUSTIN RANDALL!!! didn't your mama teach you any better? No i know that your mama taught you better than to have sex with a girl n then pay her.... :no: men

I, too, am of a victim of the marionette phase.  :ph34r:  Forgive me Lord!

Me too! i can't tell you how much money have invested in those guys...it has to be more than $1000 :nod: marrionettes, bobble heads, games, cd's, concert tickets, puzzles, magazines, posters you name it :ph34r:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:23 pm

Haha sadly, this story is too real for words. I could totally see Justin doing this. I LOVE IT! :lol:

I never spent money on the collectible stuff. :shrug: I let people buy that for me. I spent all my money on STALKING! I followed them around the country like nobody's business. :ph34r: Ah, the good old days. :D

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:47 pm

SO very good :)

Is it sad that my favorite part is that Trace called me beautiful? :lol:

WE WANT MORE!!! <_<

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:53 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Definition of 'MAJOR a**hole' : JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

WHAT A DICKHEAD!!!
Great job Crack but I'm going to kill him <_< </span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:05 am

Sorry guys no new chapter yet, I just have a LOT going on... school... I got a huge promotion at work... and now... there's a boy... sooooooooooooo yeah my time is being pretty well monopolized so I swear as soon as I have some time, maybe this weekend, I'll hook ya'll up with a new chapter.

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:13 am

hey ive just discoverd this story,,, dam thats 4 i have on the go.... im NEVER gonna get to class never mind do n e work????????????

more please..

oh an j/ no no no no w.a.n.k.e.r...

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:04 am

OoOoOoOoO, a boy. Take your time girl. School and hot boys come first. I'll be waiting patiently! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:24 pm

take ya time :nod: But not too long cause we'll be waiting!

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:11 am

still no reply>? damn this boy must be hot? :rolleyes:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:23 am

*BUMP!*

what happened? did you and this boy got married? :huh:

just kidding :lol: would still like more soon though...

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:45 pm

BUMP!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:19 pm

Sorry it took me so long... I've been so swamped. This is the first night I've been around in like 3 weeks... I got this huge promotion at work, plus school, plus the new boy... it's been very difficult to keep up, so here's the next chapter, enjoy it, let me know what you think, and I'll try to get the next one written soon! Thanks for your patience!

~Crack

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter three:

“I have to call her,â€￾ Justin said to Trace as he paced the conference room, he’d received the tongue-lashing of a lifetime from Johnny and now he knew something had to be done about the tabloid.
“Yes you do, you have a lot of explaining to do, but whatever you do, don’t make it seem like you’re only calling because Johnny tore you a new a**hole,â€￾ Trace reasoned.
“So what do I say? ‘By the way, I’m a major celebrity and yeah want to f*** again?’ I’m sure that will go over real well with her,â€￾ Justin said.
“You’re Justin f***ing Timberlake, you can do no wrong, that’s the attitude you usually have, where is that now when you actually need it, man?â€￾ Trace said.
“That’s damn right, I am Justin Timberlake… give me the phone,â€￾ Justin said and Trace handed him his cell. Justin dialed the number that was so clumsily scribbled on the palm of his hand, he could barely read it now that he’d showered and washed his hands several times, never thinking he’d actually have to use it again.
“Hello?â€￾ Sarah answered her phone, she was currently at the mall with Kristen buying shoes, makeup, and all those other girly things girls buy when they come into some extra cash.
“Hey, Sarah… it’s Justin,â€￾ he said, suddenly getting nervous, for a reason that was beyond him.
“Oh hey, you’re that guy that treated me like a prostitute, thanks for the new shoes you bought me, they’re adorable!â€￾ Sarah said as she hung up the phone. She and Kristen kept walking, Kristen was laughing hysterically until the approached the newsstand and Sarah’s phone began ringing again. She looked at the magazines, searching for the newest issue of Cosmopolitan, but instead she found ‘The InSider’ and her face, glued to Justin’s, was plastered all over it. “Holy sh**!â€￾
“Oh my God!â€￾ Kristen said as she saw the magazine.
“So why are you calling me?â€￾ Sarah picked up her phone again, this time she was enraged, and she had every reason to be.
“We have to talk, can we meet somewhere?â€￾ Justin asked as he peered down at his gold, diamond encrusted watch, “Say, my hotel suite in an hour?â€￾ he added.
“One question first, and you have to be honest, would we even be talking right now if I weren’t the girl plastered on the cover of a tabloid with you?â€￾ Sarah asked, the anger growing in the volume of her voice. He hesitated, “Yeah… I didn’t think so, f*** you.â€￾
Sarah held back the tears as she bought the new issue of Cosmo and went along with the rest of her money, to continue shopping, “Are you okay?â€￾ Kristen asked as the two got into the elevator.
She couldn’t hold it in anymore and started to cry, she felt a lump growing in her throat as the tears poured down her cheeks, “This is… so embarrassing,â€￾ Sarah said as she continued to sob.
“It’s okay,â€￾ Kristen hugged her, “Everything is going to be okay, I promise.â€￾

When Sarah and Kristen got back to their apartment, there were countless messages from Justin and his manager Johnny Wright on their answering machine. Each one of them begged for her to go meet with Justin, but she wasn’t going to do it.
“Maybe I should go, hear him out,â€￾ Sarah said as they sat down at their kitchen table examining everything they had bought.
“No, don’t, don’t do that. Don’t feel bad because he did something sh**ty, you should write him one of those go f*** yourself letters that you seem to be so good at writing,â€￾ Kristen suggested.
“Tempting, but I might actually send it if I do that and then what would happen to my collection?â€￾ Sarah laughed slightly.
“Maybe you should, we’ll make a copy, or something, come on, I really think you should, make him feel like the a**hole that he is,â€￾ Kristen said as she handed Sarah a piece of paper and a pen. Sarah began scribbling away and Kristen proceeded to watch, look over her shoulder, and read along for the next hour and a half.
“Done!â€￾ Sarah said triumphantly as she sealed it into an envelope and wrote his name on the front.
“Want me to bring it down to the hotel for you?â€￾ Kristen asked, getting excited.
“You’d do that?â€￾ Sarah asked, “Are you sure? I mean that would give me a chance to take a shower so we can hit the clubs again tonight… Thanks.â€￾
“No problem, you shower and I’ll be back!â€￾ Kristen said as she walked to the door, envelope in hand. Just as she opened the door Justin appeared in the entrance and Kristen dropped the envelope, just as her jaw dropped at the emergence of Justin.
“Is Sarah here?â€￾ Justin asked somewhat shyly.
“Who’s that?â€￾ Sarah asked as she came out of her bedroom in nothing but a towel, “What are you doing here? I charge by the hour for talking too you know.â€￾
“Can we talk?â€￾ Justin asked, “Please?â€￾
“Why should I talk to you? You’ve lied to me, you treated me like a common whore, what the f*** reason do I have for even not just calling security and having you escorted out of my home?â€￾ Sarah said, once again enraged at the sight of him.
“Please?â€￾
“I think I’m going to go read or like study for that exam I have at the end of the semester…â€￾ Kristen said as she walked to her room and shut the door behind her. The tension was thick in the living room and she knew they needed some time.
“I’ll be right back…â€￾ Sarah said, caving in, “I just have to go put some clothes on, have a seat or something,â€￾ she said as she walked back to the bathroom.
Justin went to sit down on the couch, but the envelope on the floor caught his eye. It had his name on it, so he opened it. As he read it line by line his heart ached as he realized the pain and embarrassment he had caused her. He couldn’t bear to drag her through the press and the pain anymore so he got up and left, leaving the letter on the couch.
“Johnny, it’s me… I’m not doing this… find another way around it.â€￾
</span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:43 am

:( he tried to apologise but it didnt work, shame because i'd quite like to see them together :nod:

more please!

i have a collection of angry letters... :rolleyes: none to justin yet though

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:19 am

:thumbup: I like the fighting. It's intriguing. :nod:

Can't wait for more. :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:33 am

I would've hoped that Justin was apologizing b/c he felt bad for what he did to Sarah, but he seems to be doing it just because Johnny is pressuring him, too. :no:

I hope that one day they come to terms with one another and can start over. I like them together. :nod:

Great update girl. :thumbup:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:41 pm

awww Justin your appoligizing for all the wrong reasons and you need to realize that :nod: you shouldn't be appologizing cause Johnny wants you to but because you want to :no: men these days...

and poor sarah he picture on the front cover of magazines :( MORE PLEASE!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:34 pm

:yay: We got an update, Justin needs to sort things out with Sarah because he feels bad not because he is pressured into it by Johnny.
Update soon :P

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:43 am

woooo update soon... im hooked...

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:02 pm

well i hope he feels as sh**ty as he made her feel! that was totally f***ed up what he did! i am glad that he read that letter and i hope that it eats him up inside now knowing exactly how it made her feel! more please!!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:05 am

<span style='color:purple'>Come on Crack...don't leave me hangin' <_<

*wink wink*

As usual..I love it...more please :please:
</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:53 am

Look, it totally didn't take me a month to update again, aren't you all so proud? I had the morning off from work so I procrastinated on my homework and decided to write another chapter, so enjoy it and send me lots of feedback!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter four:

“Justin?â€￾ Sarah called as she came back into the living room, now dressed. She looked around and saw that the front door was now closed and lying on the sofa, where he had been, was the letter she had written. Sure, she had intended on him reading it, but not with her in the next room. She picked it up and looked at it for a moment; she had been harsh and cruel. She folded it up and put it back in the envelope. When she turned the envelope over, under where she had scribbled his name, it said the words ‘I’m sorry.’ Seeing this, she dropped the letter on the ground again and rushed to the door, she had hoped he was still outside, and though she had only been in her room for a few minutes, she had no idea how far he may have gotten and what time he had left.
Sarah rushed down the stairs and outside in front of her building, but he wasn’t there. She looked left, and then right, but still, there was no sign of him. She started walking in the direction of his hotel. She recklessly sprinted around the corner and fell on the ground as she banged right into someone, “Hey, are you okay?â€￾ he said, obviously unscathed, with somewhat of a Southern drawl.
“Yeah, I’m fine,â€￾ she said as she took his hand, helping her get back on her feet.
“Running a little fast there, wouldn’t you say?â€￾ he laughed as she brushed herself off, “Training for the marathon?â€￾
“Yeah… right,â€￾ she laughed slightly, she wasn’t sure if it was his sideways trucker hat or his Southern wit, but she was instantly attracted to the man, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to be so reckless… I was trying to catch up to someone… well find someone and I just wasn’t thinking, I’m really sorry,â€￾ she explained.
“It’s okay, I mean, it’s not every day that pretty girls just run into me, literally,â€￾ he said, “My name is Trace, by the way,â€￾ he said, extending his hand once again, this time for her to shake.
“I’m Sarah,â€￾ she replied, brushing her hair out of her face and looking into his eyes. Sirens started going off in Trace’s brain as he realized who this girl might be, she was just as Justin had described her to be, only even more beautiful.
“Well, it’s very nice to meet you, Sarah,â€￾ he said, and then they’d reached that awkward point in the conversation where introductions were done, and the attraction was obvious, but neither of them really knew where to go from there.
“Nice to meet you too,â€￾ she replied and her eyes looked directly down at her feet, “Well, I guess I should get going,â€￾ she continued.
“Yeah… actually, I was just going to get a bite to eat, did you want to come with me?â€￾ Trace asked.
Sarah looked up at the hotel building and then back at Trace, “Sure, I’d like that,â€￾ Sarah said as she put her purse over her shoulder and took his hand swinging it back and forth with a smile.

Justin looked out the window of the hotel and saw Trace and Sarah walk away together, their hands interlocked. What was he doing with her? Had Johnny put Trace up to something without clearing it with him?
He paced back and forth from the window to the door and back several times, chewing on the antenna of his cell phone. What was she doing here anyway? Maybe she had come to see him after he’d left? Whatever it was, Trace had intercepted it and now he would never know.
Justin decided to call Johnny, “Did you put Trace up to something? Honestly?â€￾ Justin said, skipping right past pleasantries and getting right to business.
“No, why? I mean it’s not a bad idea since you and your libido can’t get sh** done, Justin,â€￾ Johnny said, somewhat defensively.
“Because, Johnny,â€￾ he nearly yelled into the phone, “Trace and Sarah just walked away from the hotel hand in hand and I don’t know where they are going.â€￾
“Well, at least that boy is showing some balls, unlike his friends, and taking some initiative. If you thought with your brain instead of your dick all the time, we wouldn’t be in situations like this,â€￾ Johnny said just before hanging up on him.

After dinner, Trace walked Sarah back to her apartment, “This is me,â€￾ she said as she looked up at her building. They were holding hands once again, and she had to admit that it had been one of the best dates she’d been on, he opened doors for her, wouldn’t let her pay for anything, and even came to her defense when a teenage girl confronted her about being the girl from the tabloid pictures. That had been upsetting, but Trace got her through it by saying it wasn’t her, in fact that girl looked nothing like her, and that she was obviously ten times more beautiful than the woman in the photographs in the tabloid. It was extremely sweet of him. She wanted to invite him upstairs, but she remembered that was where her problems had stemmed from last time, and she wasn’t willing to have such a thing happen again; she wanted to take things slow instead of jumping right into bed with someone she didn’t know well at all… again, “Thanks for walking me home, it was really nice of you,â€￾ she said, looking down at their hands interlocked together.
“I’m not going to let you walk around this city when it’s pitch black, this late at night, are you crazy?â€￾ Trace said, nervously. He wanted to kiss her but he was nervous, all he could think of in the back of his mind was Justin and what he was going to say to him when he got back.
“I’m a big girl, I can take care of myself,â€￾ Sarah laughed to herself slightly, “But thank you, nevertheless.â€￾
“You’re very welcome,â€￾ he said as he pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her on the cheek, “Would it be all right if I were to call you sometime?â€￾ he asked shyly.
“I guess that would be okay,â€￾ Sarah said flirtatiously, trying not to sound too excited, but she had to admit that she felt her heart flutter a bit as they exchanged numbers.
“Well, good night,â€￾ he said as she walked up the stairs of her building and inside. He waited until she had disappeared up the stairs before walking back to the hotel. He looked at his cell phone; 12 missed calls. He put it back in his pocket and looked up at the window where the light had just gone on, she looked down and blew him a kiss, he stumbled back off the curb as he ‘caught it’ and waved goodbye. She watched intently as he disappeared down the block.
</span></span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:40 am

:o uh oh, Trace? :lol: I was expecting you to say Justin again when i read 'southern drawl' but she went on a date with Trace? :huh:
Thank you for updating! You're the best :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:45 pm

<span style='color:purple'>hmmm...I'm not sure if I like where this is going???
Good update Crack!!
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:16 pm

aww ya Trace is soo better! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:51 pm

I thought that it was going to be Justin too :nod: :lol: but it was Trace...this could cause some major problems because Justin is gonna get jealous that his best friend went out with the girl that he was with...oh boy things should get interesting soon :nod: MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:17 pm

:jawdrop: didnt see that coming...

thanks for updating :thumbup:

MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:53 pm

Wow, Trace taking Sarah out on a date. Didn't expect that one at all. Very interesting. :thinking: Justin is going to be pissed, but who knows, maybe Sarah is meant to be with Trace. :shrug: I dunno? :confused:

Great update. :clap:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:24 am

great up date c, tho seriously didnt c that 1 coming,,,, not sure bout her and jts b.i.t.c.h. tho....
but great up date(muah)** :lol:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:29 pm

:headache: how in gods name did i miss an update!!!! man i way behind in so many fan fics i feel so bad! but i have been forced to limit myself so i dont get the story lines confused! that was a great chapter i cant wait to see when j rips trace a new areshole! more please!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu May 06, 2004 2:33 am

Sorry I don't have an update for you, but I wanted to let you guys know that I didn't forget you, I'm just busy, smack dab in the middle of finals, and I'm really bogged down at work. I have been workin on the story, I just have to finish the chapter, so when I get some time, soon, I will definitely update. Thanks for your patience.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu May 06, 2004 8:14 am

:yay: for the upcoming update. I'll be waiting. :nod: :blowkiss: :hug:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sat May 15, 2004 9:32 pm

Finally an update, thanks for your patience guys... I've been soooo busy with work and finals, but school's all over, so now I may have a few extra minutes here and there to write, but no promises. Here's the next one though, hope you like it and don't forget the feedback.

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:blue'>Chapter five:

“Where were you?â€￾ Kristen asked, as Sarah walked away from the window to sit down on the sofa. Kristen walked into the kitchen and started running water to wash the dirty dishes that had been inhabiting the sink for who knows how long, “I thought we were going to go out,â€￾ she added, looking over her shoulder at Sarah, who was now sitting, Indian style, on the couch, in a complete haze.
“Oh my God, dude, I am so sorry, I totally forgot we had made plans! sh**! Sorry!â€￾ Sarah replied, snapping out of her daze and standing up. She walked into the kitchen and sat up on the counter next to the sink where Kristen was washing dishes. She went on to tell Kristen about how Justin had read the letter, causing him to leave and the necessity for her to chase after him to explain. Then she told Kristen how she never made it to Justin’s because she had run into someone else, Trace, and how the two of them had had a fabulous evening.
“Trace… now why does that name sound so familiar?â€￾ Kristen asked out loud, but only loud enough for her to hear, “Hold on,â€￾ she began as she ran into her room and grabbed an old video tape, “Is this the guy you’re talking about?â€￾ she asked as she pushed the video into the VCR and then pressed play. On the screen was an early episode of the MTV television show ‘Punk’d.’
“You’ve got to be kidding me...â€￾ Sarah mumbled under her breath, as Trace appeared on the screen as the best friend and personal assistant of Justin Timberlake, “Seriously, how do these people find me?â€￾ she said as put her head in her hands.
“Ew, I thought you said the guy you met was hot…â€￾ Kristen said with a slight chuckle as she grabbed the remote and fast-forwarded through the commercial.
“Shut up!â€￾ Sarah couldn’t help but laugh, “I don’t know what’s worse, that he lied to me, or that you actually have video tapes filled with appearances of these guys.â€￾
“I was a teeny-bopper once too, you know, and don’t even try to tell me you didn’t have posters lining your walls because I refuse to believe it,â€￾ Kristen said as she pushed stop on the remote control, “I mean, I’m not proud or anything, of my actions as a young teenager, but I’ve come to learn to embrace those times but never mention them to anyone but the closest of confidants, such as yourself.â€￾
“Yeah, I’d keep that to myself too, if I were you, you may scare the boys away,â€￾ Sarah laughed.
“Well excuse me, I mean, I wish the real Mr. JT, ya know, Juan Trace, would fall for me too, I mean he’s so dreamy,â€￾ Kristen said, as she rolled her eyes.
“He’s cute, come on, you know he is,â€￾ Sarah said as her cheeks flushed a rosey pink color.
“Look at you, all embarrassed, I mean, what if this isn’t some publicity stunt? What if he doesn’t really know who you are and it was all just an accident? What if he really does like you?â€￾ Kristen questioned, “I mean, you look happy, what if this is the real thing and you’re just too scared so you push it away?â€￾
“I’m not scared,â€￾ Sarah said defensively, looking sternly in Kristen’s direction, though she knew Kristen was right, looking at her past track record, she hadn’t been successful in the field of love, she’d always fallen too hard and too fast or not at all.
“Every guy you’ve ever dated, you’ve found a reason to dump or push away…â€￾
“That’s not true!â€￾
“Why did you break up with John?â€￾ Kristen asked matter-of-factly, crossing her arms.
“He had… a weird toe on one foot and there was just no way I could look at his feet… and he always worse sandals, they were hairy too,â€￾ Sarah answered quickly, and though she realized how stupid her answer sounded, she said it anyway.
“Therefore, I can honestly conclude that you dumped a guy over his feet, yeah I mean, you were thinking for the future right? You didn’t want your kids to have strangely hairy, gross feet, I totally understand now, good reason… and what about Peter? Why was it that you dumped him again, Sarah? I forgot,â€￾ Kristen said.
“Because he chews with his mouth open, okay Kristen, I get the point, I push guys away… ugh, I can’t deal, I think I’m just going to go to bed,â€￾ Sarah said as she got up. She knew Kristen was right, so she couldn’t honestly say she was mad at her, but this day was just turning into one of the worst she’d had in her entire life.

Sarah got into her pajamas and climbed into her bed. She shut off all the lights and turned her clock so it wasn’t facing her. She needed complete darkness or she wouldn’t be able to sleep. Tossing and turning, she had trouble falling asleep at first, but it wasn’t long before she drifted off.
About two hours later, however, she was awakened from her slumber when she heard something come crashing through her window. Thinking it was a robber, or worse a rapist, she shot up in her bed, with the blankets still pulled up to her chin, only to see, through the shattered glass, in the shadow of the moonlight, a rock with a note attached.
Sarah crept out of bed, being careful of the glass all over the floor, and picked up the rock. She squinted in the darkness to read what the note said before she walked to the window to see if the culprit was still downstairs, “Meet me tomorrow at noon at the Town Line Diner, if you know what’s good for you,â€￾ it said, and it wasn’t signed by anyone. There was no one down on the street and she began to freak out.
“What was that crash?â€￾ Kristen came bursting into Sarah’s room, obviously she had also been awakened by the noise.
“Look,â€￾ Sarah said as she handed Kristen the note, she turned the light on so Kristen could read it.
“Who do you think it’s from?â€￾ Kristen asked.
“I have no idea, but I’m scared…â€￾ Sarah said as she sat on her bed, hugging her knees in to her chest.
Kristen hugged Sarah, “If you go, I’m going with you,â€￾ she said as they pulled apart.
“Thanks,â€￾ Sarah said, “But I think I should do this alone, I don’t want someone to get hurt, it sounds like a threat.â€￾
“Hell no, if that’s a threat I’m not letting you go it alone, I don’t want you to get hurt,â€￾ Kristen said.
“I think I’m going to try…â€￾ Sarah began to say but stopped as she was interrupted by the shrill ring of her cell phone. She reached across the bedside table for it and picked it up, “Hello?â€￾
“Did you get a note?â€￾ a voice asked from the other end.
</span></span>[/FONT][/COLOR]

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun May 16, 2004 3:16 am

oooh the plot thickens :thinking: i hope the note is from justin and not from some freaky stalker *shudders*

i dont mind waiting, just as long as you do update :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun May 16, 2004 9:34 am

Thank you for updating!
The note has got to be from Justin, if it is though she should go kick hiss ass for smashing her window <_< It does sound threatening :unsure:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun May 16, 2004 1:29 pm

:ph34r: :blink: :unsure: Ohhh, this story is getting mighty scary with that last chapter. :nod: I hope the note is from Justin or even Trace for that matter.

Sarah definitely needs to take Kristen with her to be safe.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 16, 2004 5:43 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:wave: Hi.

I'm caught up!! :yay: And here are my infamous notes that I've taken... :)

:lol: @ Brillo head
And nice touch w/ leaving the mulah. Nice one Mistah Smooth.
Love the always classic Sarah and Kristen characters. :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: At Sarah and the midget. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: @ “Ew, I thought you said the guy you met was hot…â€￾ :rofl:

And who ever it was that busted her window better be paying for that sh**. Not to mention psychological damage it did. :lol:

It's got my attention! Good job! Now...update? Please? :D </span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”