Losing Everything

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon May 17, 2004 11:12 am

ahh sh** we's gots ourselves a lil scary sounding chapter- you better believe if someone throws a rock through my window in the middle of the night they better be ready for one angry b**** when i find out who it is!

i love the whole speech on the teenybopping days that was great- i sensed that maybe you have given that exact speech yourself at one time... but i dunno :shrug:

more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed May 26, 2004 5:37 pm

ahh how did i miss your update too? :shrug: I'm scared now... i hope that it was justin or trace too :nod: cause if its a stalker that just plain freaky ya kno? ahh MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:56 pm

i just thought i'd let you know:

BUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:30 am

Okay guys, sorry it's been so long since an update, just letting you know I'm going on vacation but since I'm going to see Sarah she's probably going to whip me into writing a chapter so this could be good for you guys! haha so bear with me and hopefully I'll have an update out soon!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:45 am

I'll work on it guys... I'm here to help B)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:23 pm

:yay: Sarah, you best be whipping her into submission. :whip: You've got the power! :lol: We'll be waiting for our chapter.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:26 pm

Yes we best be gettin an update :nod:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:48 pm

LOOK! An update!!!!!!!! I was sitting at the hotel last night, watching Sex and the City with Sarah next to me threatening my life, and I popped out another chapter. So let me know what you think, I want lots-o feedback!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter six:

“Who is this?â€￾ Sarah asked as she waved Kristen to come over and sit next to her.
“It’s Trace, something just came flying through my window with a note attached and I had a gut feeling that maybe you got one too,â€￾ he explained to her.
“Yes, a rock did break my window, I’m wondering who to send the bill for the pane to, have any ideas?â€￾ Sarah asked, as she looked at the note in her hand.
“I have a few, can I come over? We need to talk,â€￾ Trace asked helplessly.
“Yeah… we do need to talk, we need to talk about how you weren’t honest with me about who you are and about how this nightmare from my one night stand will just not end. I mean, even if, God forbid, I were to end up pregnant, I could at least like sell the kid on E-bay, or sell my story to a tabloid, but NO, not this time, this time Justin not only screwed me literally but he also screwed me figuratively,â€￾ Sarah said angrily.
“I’m sorry, seriously… I am. Can I come over? Or can we go for a walk or something, I’ll tell you everything,â€￾ Trace said. It was obvious that he was sincere, but at the same time she still felt betrayed.
“Yeah, fine, whatever,â€￾ Sarah said as she snapped her cell phone shut, hanging it up.
Sarah got up and changed her clothes. She pulled her jeans up and buttoned up the fly, “Where are you going?â€￾ Kristen asked.
“Trace is coming over and we’re going for a walk,â€￾ Sarah replied as she pulled a hooded sweatshirt over her head, muffling her voice for a moment, “He wants to talk.â€￾
“You’re going to talk to him? And more importantly, why is Juan the midget coming here anyway? Last time I checked Juanito lied to you and as your best friend I do not tolerate people lying to you, I am prepared to kick his ass… I mean it’s not like it won’t be hard to reach… if I were going to try to punch him in the face I’d have a harder time finding it, shoved so far up Justin’s ass and all,â€￾ Kristen said, going off on a tangent.
“Look, Kristen, I know he was an a**hole, but could you lay off him for one single second? Jesus!â€￾ Sarah said as she snapped her head around and look Kristen square in the eye.
“Whoa, I’m really sorry… but that was a test. You passed… you must really like him. Well, even though I think he’s a little Spanish Chihuahua with his lips glued to the rump of his employer, it’s still important that you like him, even though he’s strange looking and therefore proving you have strange taste in men. Go get him… and get me all the details… and maybe that cute JC Chasez’s phone number,â€￾ she explained as she hugged her friend tightly. She let go a moment later, “Good night.â€￾
“Night,â€￾ Sarah said, she couldn’t help but laugh.
She didn’t know why she said yes to him, Trace was the last person she wanted to see… well second to last, Justin was the last person she wanted see right then. She spritzed herself with her orange mist body spray, and put some mascara on. She was always the simple type, and it didn’t take much to make her look beautiful, nothing at all in fact. She put her blonde hair up into a messy bun just as she heard the doorbell ring. Sarah took a deep breath, took one quick look in the full-length mirror on the back of her door, and walked into the living room. She opened the door and Justin was standing there, looking down at his feet.
“What are you doing here?â€￾ she asked, finally getting him to look up at her.
“I… I don’t know. I can’t stop thinking about you,â€￾ Justin replied. Their eyes met for a single moment and before another word could be spoken, Justin had one arm around her waist, pulling Sarah’s body to his, and the other
hand caressing her cheek and pulling her face to his in an intense and passionate kiss.
Justin kicked the door closed behind him and it slammed. Sarah led him to the bedroom, not breaking the magnet that was strongly pulling them together.
“Are… you… the f***er… who broke… my… window?â€￾ Sarah asked breathlessly as Justin’s mouth attacked her neck.
“Yeah… really sorry about that, I’ll pay to fix it,â€￾ he replied as lifted her sweatshirt above her head and the two collapsed onto her bed.

“Don’t worry jackass, I’ll get the door,â€￾ Kristen said, as she was awoken by the sound of pounding on the front door. She, in her over-sized sweatpants and ARMY t-shirt, walked across the apartment to the door. She opened it and was surprised to see Trace. Kristen had already heard the doorbell ring and couldn’t figure out what exactly was going on.
“Is Sarah here?â€￾ he asked.
“I thought she was with you… hold on, I’ll check…â€￾ Kristen said, “She may have just fallen asleep, that girl would win a gold metal if sleeping were an Olympic event,â€￾ she continued, causing Trace to laugh slightly.
“Okay, I’ll wait here,â€￾ he said, standing in the doorway.
“Wow, he’s shorter in person than he is on television,â€￾ Kristen thought to herself. She walked to Sarah’s door and knocked. After garnering no response, she opened the door and screeched when she saw Sarah and Justin having sex in her room. She shut the door, without either of them noticing she had even opened the door.
“What’s wrong?â€￾ Trace asked, running into the dark apartment. She saw his head whip around, looking around the apartment to follow the sound of Kristen’s yelping, “Are you okay?â€￾ he continued, as he spotted and ran over to her.
Kristen had to think fast, “Ow! Ouch, oh my God!â€￾ Kristen screeched, as she held onto her foot.
“What? What’s the matter?â€￾ Trace asked, leading Kristen over to the empty couch.
“Glass, I stepped on a piece of broken glass from the broken window!â€￾ Kristen said.
“Oh let me look, are you okay?â€￾ Trace asked, trying to move her hands away from her foot.
“Yeah, I’m fine, no it’s okay, I’m totally fine.â€￾
“Are you sure?â€￾ he asked again.
“Yeah… and sorry, but Sarah’s not here, maybe she thought the two of you were supposed to meet somewhere?â€￾ Kristen said.
“Maybe… I’m sorry to have woken you up. Why don’t you put some ice on that foot and I’ll let you get back to sleep,â€￾ Trace said as he walked to the door. He waved goodbye to her and then shut the door behind him, “Goodnight.â€￾

</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:32 pm

:jawdrop: Justin sure knows how to sweep a girl off her feet. :rofl: Yikes, I feel bad for Trace when he finds out about this newest sexcapade! ;)

:nono: Justin, why you gotta steal the girls all the time. :no:

Great update!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:43 pm

:rofl: :laughup: :rofl: I was laughin at the whole glass thing...like i busted up laughin and my mom came out of her bedroom and was like are you ok? oh man...good times

So Jusitn expects everything to be fine after they have sex huh? Well who doesn't :rofl: I wanna know where this is gonna go tho...Sarah's lucky she has a friend like Kristen like that to cover for her :nod: MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:04 am

that sure was eventful, we appreciate the update :nod: :thumbup: very good indeed.

poor trace, justin truly is a meanie. he threw the rocks? :nono: thats not nice to do to the girl you like and your best friend.

update as soon as you can, good work sarah :thumbup:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:30 am

I am sensing a luv triangle here..... and that is AWESOME! Although I would kind of like to see Trace get picked over Justin for a change. Come here Juan I will comfort you......

More please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:59 am

like i busted up laughin and my mom came out of her bedroom and was like are you ok?

I do that all the time while reading fics on here and my mom wants to know whats so funny :lol:
Uh oh Justin should know better than to go and do that, at least angel has offered to comfort Juan :nod:
Thanks for updating! Hope your having a fab time :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:10 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:jawdrop: Are my brown eyes decieving me? Have I just read a NEW chapter from the Kristen? :lol: And yep...that's how it happens ladies. Open the door, see Justin, he kisses you and the next thing you know, you're f***ing. :lol:

Good chapter! Now, let's see if we get another! :P </span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:40 am

Is that a challenge Bubs? I think it is...

Well, you're lucky I'm sick and haven't had anything else to do all day, so here's another update. 2 in 1 week, how do ya like that?

<span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='color:blue'>Chapter seven:

“You must be Justin,â€￾ Kristen said, as she appeared through the shadows of moonlight, sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee in her hands. She flipped the light on, on the table next to her and looked in his direction as he stood there, speechless for a moment, scrambling to tuck his shirt into his half-buttoned pants.
“Hi,â€￾ he said a few seconds later, not really knowing what else to say, “Yeah, I’m Justin. And you are?â€￾
“I’m about to be your worst nightmare, I’m Sarah’s roommate, and coincidentally, also her best friend, Kristen. Now, I know you must not be sneaking out in the middle of the night, pulling the same sh** you did last time. Going to leave an envelope full of cash again tonight? Or are were playing the sincere card and acting like you truly like her?â€￾ Kristen said as she stood up and placed her coffee on the end table.
Justin knelt down to tie his sneakers, not looking up to meet Kristen’s death-stare, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, of course I like her,â€￾ he said.
“You know, there was someone kind, and caring here tonight that came looking for her, and I’m not talking about you, either. Don’t hurt her,â€￾ Kristen warned, as she walked into her bedroom and slammed the door. She backed up against the closed door and waited a moment until she heard Justin go back to Sarah’s room and shut the door.
The next day when Kristen woke up, Sarah was in the kitchen cooking herself breakfast and Justin was nowhere to be found. “So, what happened last night?â€￾ Kristen asked, “I mean, aside from the fact that I had to pretend I stepped on broken glass when poor Juan showed up on our doorstep last night. What’s going on with you?â€￾
“What do you mean?â€￾ Sarah replied, looking down and pushing eggs around in the steaming pan with a spatula.
“I mean, this isn’t like you, and after everything that happened with this guy, you just sleep with him again? And what is Trace? Are you just stringing him along for the ride?â€￾ Kristen said.
“I don’t know,â€￾ Sarah answered, looking up at Kristen with tears in her eyes, “I don’t know what I’m doing anymore.â€￾
“It’s going to be okay,â€￾ Kristen said, wrapping her arms around Sarah in a hug as she cried.
“No, it’s not, I mean… I think I have feelings for Trace, but then I see Justin and there’s just this unbelievable chemistry, it’s like he has this power over me,â€￾ Sarah explained through sobs.
“I know how hard this must be for you, but you have to make a decision. You can’t just see them both, that’s wrong. And I mean… look at Justin’s track record, did he even stay over last night? Or did he use you and then leave?â€￾ Kristen asked.
“He stayed over… he just left a few minutes ago,â€￾ Sarah replied, “It was nice… he just held me…â€￾
“I don’t know…â€￾ Kristen began, “I just don’t trust him, I’m sorry, there’s just something about him.â€￾
“I have to go… I have to meet Trace at the diner, it’s almost noon,â€￾ Sarah said, walking out of the kitchen and into her bedroom. She collapsed on her bed for a moment and hugged her stuffed teddy bear, Pinky. She stifled back her tears and proceeded to get changed so she could leave.

“Where were you last night?â€￾ Trace asked, “I thought we were going to meet up and talk, instead I think I woke up your roommate – and she might have glass stuck in her foot.â€￾
“No, she’s fine, I’m sorry, I thought we were…â€￾ she paused for a moment, “I thought we were supposed to meet here last night so we could talk. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were going to meet at my place, my bad,â€￾ she continued.
“It’s okay,â€￾ Trace said as he gave Sarah a hug, “I was worried, you know?â€￾
“Thanks…â€￾ she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, “I didn’t mean to worry you.â€￾
“Don’t worry about it, let’s talk for a minute though, before we go inside – I’m sorry I didn’t tell you who I was before. I was an idiot, and I should have been honest with you from the beginning. The truth is, I really like you, and I want to get to know you better, and maybe we can start over, start fresh, with honesty,â€￾ Trace explained as they sat down on the bench outside of the diner.
“I’d like that,â€￾ Sarah replied.
“I’m Trace,â€￾ he said, extending his hand out for Sarah to shake.
“My name’s Sarah,â€￾ she laughed slightly as she shook his hand.
“It’s nice to meet you,â€￾ he continued. They stood up a few minutes later and he took her hand in his as they walked into the diner. The hostess led them to a booth where Trace slid in, and Sarah took the seat next to him. Trace put his arm around her and caressed her shoulder with his hand.
Trace inched his face in toward Sarah’s but she shook him off as Justin, followed by another man appeared before them. Justin smiled at Sarah but then looked down at his feet as he slid into the seat across from Trace, and the other gentleman sat across from Sarah.
“I’m Johnny Wright, I manage Justin here,â€￾ the man introduced himself to Sarah and they shook hands.
“Nice to meet you,â€￾ Sarah said, “Now can you tell me what I’m doing here and why there’s a gaping hole in my bedroom window?â€￾
“Sorry about that, I swear, I’ll pay for it,â€￾ Justin interjected.
“Now, Sarah is it? We have an ordeal on our hands here, pictures, articles in tabloid magazines, etcetera. What I want to do is make this all go away. Clean everything up here, make it all go away,â€￾ Johnny explained as he pulled out a checkbook, “I’m prepared to…â€￾
“You’re going to pay me off? Is that what you’re doing? Are you trying to keep me quiet or treat me like a hooker? Is that all I am to you, Justin? Just a problem to be dealt with?â€￾ Sarah asked, she could feel the tears coming to her eyes, but she blinked them back.
“Well, yes, but we also have another issue,â€￾ Johnny began, but was interrupted by Justin.
“Trace, what do you think you’re doing with her?â€￾ Justin asked, “I thought you were my best friend.â€￾
“And I thought you were better than this,â€￾ Trace said, as they both stoof up and walked out of the diner.
</span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:45 am

oh my... trouble is reallly erupting in this story :unsure: justin really does seem to be a bit of a barstad with the money thing, i think i prefer trace :huh:

im sorry to hear you arent well :hug: now the only thing in the whole world will make you feel better is writing a couple more updates for us :nod: :P i dont think youre mean enough to leave us hanging...

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:08 am

I hope you feel better soon, but like Helena said, writing lots of updates should get you on the road to recovery. ;)

I never though I'd say it, but I'm also preferring Trace in this story. Justin is being a major ass and Trace seems rather sweet and sincere. :unsure: Maybe I'm the one who's not feeling well. :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:11 pm

aww I hope that you feel better soon :hug: :blowkiss: It sucks being sick...especially in the summer :nod:

So Johnny is trying to pay her off now? Is that their answer to everything...money.... :nono: I love Trace in this story...he's such a sweetie and justin...well hes just being a major *ss....I have a feeling that trouble is coming up soon though :unsure: MORE PLEASE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:18 pm

Are JT and JT going to get into a fight?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:14 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Oh boy....and the plot thickens! I can't wait to see where this goes!! YAY!!!</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Whoa. Wasn't expecting that. :blink: For once I totally don't know where a fan fic is going! :wacko:</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:01 am

Ahh sh** the sh** hath hittith the fan-th. I do think she should have been upfront about justin and I think Trace should have been upfront too. I guess we shall see how this whole thing plays out.

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:57 pm

I better bump myself otherwise it may fall off the face of the earth...

Soon, I promise!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:04 am

<span style='color:blue'>Well...I shall bumpith too. :) </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:24 am

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!!!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:05 pm

bump.... humm :P

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:46 pm

lmao... it's been a while eh?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:34 am

^^ :nod:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:14 am

Chapter eight:

“I can’t believe he thinks money can just solve everything,â€￾ Sarah cried as she ran out of the diner, pushing the door forcefully and letting it slam in Trace’s face.
“This is just the kind of business he is in... I’m not standing up for him or anything, I’m just trying to point out that you’re not the type of girl he normally goes for… most of them would take the money and run, but you’re different… and that’s awesome…â€￾ Trace said as he tried to comfort her, snaking his arms around her waist.
“What are you doing?â€￾ Justin appeared behind them just as Trace was about to kiss Sarah. He pulled Trace away from Sarah and stood in between the two of them.
“Why do you care? Five minutes ago you were trying to pay her to disappear and now you’re acting like someone with genuine feeling for her? Why don’t you make up your God damned mind?â€￾ Trace yelled, shoving Justin. Sarah stepped back for a moment, tears forming in her eyes.
“I thought we were friends, you don’t do this to your friend,â€￾ Justin said, shoving Trace back, causing him to crash into a couple who was exiting the diner.
“Why don’t you let me get you another latte Mr. Timberlake?â€￾ Trace said.
“What is that supposed to mean?â€￾ Justin asked.
“It means you crossed the line of friendship when you started calling me your personal assistant and treating me like your slave. Would you like a shoe shine? Need some help wiping your ass?â€￾
“Do you think you would be anything without me? I gave you a job, I pay for your hat collection, I keep a roof over your head and this is how you repay me? You are an ungrateful little…â€￾ before Justin could get another word out Trace sucker punched Justin causing him to fall to the ground. Trace held his fist and winced in pain blood started to trickle down Justin’s chin.
“What do you think you’re doing? How old are you two? You’re fighting over a girl?â€￾ Johnny, who had seen the entire thing, came running out of the diner.
“You brush me off like I’m not even a person, I’m not a possession, I’m not a prize for either of you to win. Don’t talk about me like I’m not here. You obviously have issue beyond that of when I came into the picture and just seeing how you two behave makes me sick, I don’t want to see either one of you again,â€￾ Sarah said, sobbing, before running to her car.

“What happened? You look like you got hit by a mack truck,â€￾ Kristen said as she stood over a pot of boiling water in the kitchen.
“Thanks,â€￾ Sarah replied as she wiped her tear-stained face with her hands.
“No, I’m sorry hun, seriously, what happened?â€￾ Kristen asked as she turned the burner off and walked into the living room to sit next to Sarah on the sofa.
“Well, first I proved to be a call-girl,â€￾ she started.
“Wait, what do you mean by that?â€￾
“I’m just a high-paid prostitute… Justin and his manager ganged up on me and offered me some more cold-hard cash… which was generally insulting, so I stormed out, and Trace followed me and Justin followed him, and then they got in a fist fight over me,â€￾ Sarah explained.
“Who won?â€￾
Sarah looked at Kristen as if that was not the question she should be asking. “Sorry, no, what did you do?â€￾ she rephrased.
“Well, Johnny came out and we both expressed our views on their immaturity and I told them I didn’t want to see either of them ever again…â€￾ Sarah stated, feeling another pulse of tears overcoming her, but stifling them back.
“I’m so sorry,â€￾ Kristen said as she hugged and tried to comfort her friend.
“I can’t believe I let him do this to me again… I can’t believe I slept with him again… I should have seen it coming… all I was, was a conquest and he succeeded twice… I’m blind, I was so blind to him and his games,â€￾ Sarah said finally letting the tears flow freely from her eyes.
“Is there anything I can do?â€￾ Kristen asked.
“No… well if they call, tell them I moved and left no forwarding address, but I’m just going to lie down, thanks for listening,â€￾ Sarah said as she hugged her friend and proceeded to walk to her bedroom and shut the door.
Kristen went back into the kitchen to finish cooking when the phone rang. She reached for the cordless and pressed the talk button, “Hello?â€￾ she asked quietly, as not to disturb Sarah.
“Kristen? It’s Justin, is Sarah there?â€￾
“Are you kidding me? I mean it… are you really calling me or is this a dream because from what I understand you treat my best friend like an over-paid hooker and then expect her to talk to you?â€￾ Kristen ranted for a moment, to which Justin paid no reply at first.
“I didn’t treat her like an over-paid hooker…â€￾ Justin whispered shamefully.
“Yeah because when I have sex with guys I meet at clubs I expect a hefty envelope full of cash…â€￾ Kristen said sarcastically.
“Please… Kristen…â€￾ he said almost sincerely, “is she there? I really want to talk to her.â€￾
“Sorry, from what I understand she is now a nomad, roaming the country with nothing but the clothes on her back and a hobo bag. I have no idea when she’ll return or if she even will and she has vowed to get rid of technology so calling her cell will be useless as well. How does it feel to be f***ed?â€￾ Kristen said, hanging up the phone and smiling satisfactorily to herself.
“Who was that?â€￾ Sarah peeked her head out into the kitchen.
“Courtesy call,â€￾ Kristen winked.

Don't forget the feedback folks. Sorry it's been so long.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:35 am

“Sorry, from what I understand she is now a nomad, roaming the country with nothing but the clothes on her back and a hobo bag."

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: That was funny. Well, it's nice to see that you're still alive. :D I was wondering how this story would end, and now hopefully I'll find out! Great update... and now don't make us wait 6 months for a new chapter. ;) </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:57 am

:yay: Yay, you've returned, bearing literary gifts. :lol: Sarah is smart for deciding to stay away from Justin because of all that she has been through with this money/sex ordeal. But you know that he's going to pester her forever. Can't get rid of the guy. :P

And it looks like all is not well on the Justin-Trace front. :no: Best friends fighting! :( :(

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:09 pm

isn't it ironice what bubs said about making you wait 6 months for another chapter haha. okay i haven't finished but I haven't forgotten either don't worry, one day I'll finish haha.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:31 am

You better! I'm gonna need a refresher course on this story to get back into the groove of what I was reading. :lol:

Return to “Fan Fiction”