Xpressions!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:35 am

<span style='color:blue'>This story is the first one that I wrote. Chex was a wonderful inspiration and listened to me rant and rave, along with helping me work out my ideas...I can't thank her enough!!
The story was put on break while i worked through the others but I'm finally ready to continue...

Xpressions: Chapter 1
After 2 long years...it was finally going to happen. Blood, sweat and tears have gone into this place and tonight was the night! Nervous... hell yeah, excited...definitely, scared to death might actually be the proper term to describe how I feel!
Opening night... here we go!
The Place was booming, there were people everywhere. I shouldn’t have been as surprised as I was. We had done a lot of publicity. We were everywhere, billboards, t v and radio all guaranteeing that Xpressions was the club to be at! The line up outside extended down the road and showed no signs of letting up.
Success!
I made my way through the bodies up to the first level bar to check if they needed any help, no problems a little low on a few items but easily remedied. The second and third bars were doing exceptionally well so after a quick sweep of the floor I was going to head to my office and celebrate with a drink and my paperwork!
“Hey Brad, everything all right,â€￾ I asked.
“Sure Hailey, no problems here, what can I get you?â€￾
It amazed me to watch him, our head bartender...hundreds of people screaming and he still managed to smile and make small talk, not to mention look pretty good. My sister Ashley, who was also my partner in this adventure, was right “we need him, look at him...he’s hot as hell.â€￾
How do you argue with that the other bartenders just flew around me making their drinks...I was clearly in the way!
“No worries, I can manage, thanks.â€￾ I quickly made myself a sling and off I went “I’ll be in the office if you need me, have fun.â€￾
As I was making my way I decided to check on the VIP section, I had glanced over earlier and noticed a bunch of the younger crowd trying to catch a peek inside.
“Hmm, wonder who showed up.â€￾
“Sam,â€￾ I screamed above the chaos at our head of security. Sam was accidentally found when Ashley got into an argument at a nearby club and he rescued her. After he rescued her, Ashley made it her business to make sure that he would come to our club. Fortunately, he didn’t need much convincing, just a raise. We could deal with that! He was the largest man that I have ever seen, 6 foot 3 and I wouldn’t even dare guess his weight, he could make most grown men cry just by looking at them. He was quite an asset to our team!
“Hey Hailey, what can I do for you.â€￾ Sam asked. A little stunned by the craziness of the crowd around me I managed to scream
“Just curious to see what’s going on over here,â€￾ was all I could say before Sam ushered me into the VIP section.
“ Hang out here Hailey, while I break up the crowd, I‘ll be right back.â€￾ With that he was gone, making his way through the girls!
“Alright,â€￾ I muttered to myself as I began scanning the room. I noticed Ashley hard at work, sitting in the middle of a group of young men. That was my sister...long blond hair, blue eyes and confident as hell. Not necessarily a bad thing but lethal when you take into consideration the confidence!
We haven’t always been close; we didn’t even like each other for years. Xpressions had changed that, this was our common bond and we have grown increasingly closer ever since.
I decided to head on over seeing as I was going to be here a while. Besides, it couldn’t hurt to chat with our guests “ Hey Ash, working hard?â€￾ I questioned.
“Hails,â€￾ she drunkenly screeched, “ I want you to meet some of my new friends... Chris and Joey, guys meet my sister Hailey.â€￾
She leaned in and loudly asked “Hails, do you know who they are? It’s Nsync!â€￾ I couldn’t help but giggle at her drunken state but I understood what she was getting at.
Having the hottest pop group at the opening of our club was major! I wasn’t a big fan but I thanked God that they were here tonight, this was just what our club needed.
“Hi, nice to meet you guys, but aren’t you missing some people?â€￾ I joked, as Chris jumped in front of me and slurred “I’m Chris can I buy you a drink?â€￾
Joey immediately stepped in “Smooth dumb ass. She owns the joint.â€￾
How could I not comment? “Easy lover boy, leave the drink buying to me.â€￾ The crowd began to laugh at Chris‘s flirting.
“I’m Joey,â€￾ he smiled while grabbing my hand to shake it “don’t worry, I’ll keep him in line!â€￾ He stated obviously referring to his crazy companion.
“Keep me in line? Your the one always in trouble.â€￾ he continued ignoring the other man‘s comment. “This place is great, you must be very proud; here...have a seat.â€￾ He pushed over and made room for me “do you have time for another drink?â€￾ He asked.
“Oh...um, sure I have a few minutes.â€￾ I was a little caught off guard by his request and couldn’t help being a little star struck, after all this was Chris and Joey from Nsync.
How could I say “NO,â€￾ work could wait a few minutes? After all, I was working, kind of.
“By the way, where the hell is Josh?â€￾ Chris asked

Xpressions: Chapter 2

Before I knew it, I had been with them for an hour. Justin and Ashley had left to go dancing about 20 minutes ago but the conversation just continued to flow despite their absence. These guys were great! Majority of the time was spent teasing one another, it was hilarious. I could have stayed all night but I did have work to do and it was getting late.
“Well boys, this has been a lot of fun, but I really have to get going. I have a million things to do.â€￾
“AWWW, come on.â€￾ The four men chimed in.
“One more, you haven’t even met Josh yet.â€￾ added Lance.
“I’ll tell you what, I’ll go and do a few things and I’ll come back for last call.â€￾ They looked at me suspiciously and for some reason I felt the need to say “promise, see you in a little while,â€￾ and with a smile and goofy grins looking back at me I began to walk away.
Chris, always having to have the last word replied “ Okay, but you’re buying!â€￾
The group erupted with laughter, only Chris!
“No worries tight ass, I’ll see you guys in a while.â€￾ And with that I was gone, with the boys laughing hysterically the entire time.
Just before I was out of earshot I heard Joey say “man, she has your number...tight ass.â€￾
These guys were too much!
As I pushed my way through the people I began surveying the room and that’s when it happened. “Oh sh**, I am so sorry. Damn, are you okay?“
At that point, I realized that I was soaking wet and in the arms of a handsome dark haired man who was obviously holding me up and apologizing.
Stumbling to my feet I responded “um, yeah are you all right?â€￾ Still completely caught off guard.
“Yeah, I wasn’t watching where I was going. I’m trying to get back to the VIP room the quickest way possible, I’m really sorry. sh** your soaked.â€￾
He rambled as he tugged at the bottom part of my tight fitting t-shirt.
Earth to Hailey, come in. Staring at this man who was grabbing at my shirt, and accidentally touching my abs. I knew that I better talk before I made an idiot of myself.
“How’s your shirt?â€￾ I asked as I grabbed at his. Come on, when opportunity knocks... like you wouldn’t have done the same!
“Your soaked too, come with me.â€￾ I grabbed his hand and took him with me to my office where we could get changed.
He quietly followed behind, probably wondering where the hell I was taking him but not asking any questions. I had to wonder how often he did this?
Ashley and I had decided on combining our offices to save space, so this office contained two large desks, a small sitting area with a couch, loveseat, a television set so we could unwind when we needed to and various office items, filing cabinets etc. We also made sure that we had a shower with all the amenities and a closet so we could change if we ever needed to. Thank goodness we thought ahead.
“Wait here, I’ll get you a shirt to change into.â€￾ I stated as I walked away. I pulled my shirt over my head and glanced back to look at the mans face. The look was one of definite surprise. Did he look away? Of course not, I had definitely gotten his attention. I have never been very shy, besides he was handsome. Why not have a little fun tormenting him?
I pulled a tight, short red v-neck sweater over my head and took a quick look in the mirror. The sweater although not exciting clung to all the right curves and the colour was perfect for me. It brought out the blond highlights in my hair and made by blue eyes stand out. Of course I was checking how I looked but I couldn’t help but notice that he probably hadn’t blinked since he walked into the room.
‘Poor guy, I’ll let him out of his misery!’
“Here, it’s not Calvin Klein but it’ll have to do,â€￾ I tossed him a black t-shirt with Xpressions written on it. How was that for advertising? Thank goodness I listened to Ashley. She thought that we could hand out t-shirts to promote the club. I made a mental note to thank her and had to apologize about my choice.
“Sorry, unless you want a pink t-shirt that’s the best I can do,â€￾ his silence was killing me “By the way I’m Hailey, my sister and I own the club.â€￾ I held out my hand and waited.
Being this close I couldn’t help but notice how amazing he was. His dark hair was a little on the long side but it seemed to suit him and he had the most captivating blue eyes that I have ever seen. He was wearing a green t-shirt, faded jeans and a leather jacket. You could tell just by looking at him that he worked out, what a body!
“Josh. I’m really sorry about bumping into you, This t-shirt is fine, thank you.â€￾
After saying that, he took off his jacket and placed it on the couch and then proceeded to pull his t-shirt over his head. It’s almost as if I was in a trance, I couldn’t look away. His chest was perfect, so perfect that if I hadn’t woken from my daze I would have reached out to touch it. He put the new shirt on and realized that I was staring.
He smiled and asked “so, how does it look?â€￾
“It looks...uh...really good, the shirt I mean.â€￾ Of course the shirt, you idiot I scolded myself.
“Thanks, not bad for publicity! Yours looks pretty good too.â€￾ Is it possible that he felt as awkward as I did? “ I better get going; my friends are probably getting ready to send a search party.â€￾
“Right, did you want me to get someone to take you to the VIP room? You know, to protect the other guests from the drink spilling crazy man walking around.â€￾
Confirmed, I’m an a**hole.
Josh laughed and said “I promise to be on my best behavior and I will always watch where I am going...even when a beautiful girl walks in front of me. So I don’t spill my drink on her.â€￾ I couldn’t tell but I think that we were both blushing.
“Ok well, since you promised, I’ll let you go.â€￾ I walked towards the door and opened it. “Be good.â€￾ I joked.
“I always am, nice bumping into you. Hopefully I‘ll see you around!â€￾
As he disappeared into the crowd, I closed the door and leaned against it “Whoa, what a night.â€￾

Alright, if you have ever read any of my stories youknow that I am a sucker for feedback!! Hint hint!!
Feedback being good or bad. ideas or suggestions..whatever!!!
Keep in mind that quite a bit has already been written so the more feedback I get...well, it may just inspire me to post another chapter!!
As I've said a million times and I'm very happy to say again....

YOUR TURN...</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:39 am

I'm just posting even though I haven't read it yet because I HAVE to be FIRST. :nana: But I know this will be brilliant and now I'm going to read it. :lol: :yay: New Tash story!!! :D

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:00 am

Claire, you cheater! I shoulda been first! :P Love ya. ;)

GREAT start Tash! I LOVE JC stories. :nod: And :yay: for an Ashley in the story! :lol: :nerd:

I can't wait to see where this goes. More ASAP! :pray:

:D

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:04 am

aww yay another Tash story!

Very good... I like how it started... wonderful! :lol:

more please? :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:06 am

i liked it a lot! damn, now if only i could 'accidentally' spill a drink over jc so that his t shirt clung to his chest :thinking:

okay im getting a little overhaeted at the possible outcomes of that... B) :lol:

and hows this for suggestions: update now! :D :rolleyes:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:08 am

BabyBlue2578 wrote:Claire, you cheater! I shoulda been first! :P Love ya. ;)

Nanananana Ash! :nana: Love ya too. :P

Tash this is great and two chappies in one go! :notworthy:

I'm hoping that it'll be *Hailey and JC up a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G* :whistle:

Oh... and topless Josh. :lick: I'm lovin' that. :nod:

Ok... more now? B)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:59 pm

Topless JC ... :thumbup: :nod: :lick: That's all I have to say. You've got my undivided attention now.

I've always wanted to run a nightclub, so I love how Hailey and Ashley are running one hell of a hotspot.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:24 pm

The first chapter is great Tash! Please post the next chapter soon!! :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:30 am

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>JC story!!</span></span>

thank ya
thank ya
thank ya
thank ya
thank ya
thank ya
thank ya
thank ya

TASH!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

u kick ass

just so you know youre screwed now :P

once you post a josh story, you gotta post more and more ........:no:

or i will HOUND you :lol:

luv the story
and yum the body detail :lick: :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:01 am

<span style='color:purple'>Great feedback folks...here are the next two chappies

Xpressions: Chapter 3

Josh made his way through the crowd into the VIP section and found the guys. He decided on sending the waitress for a drink so that he wouldn’t get lost in the chaos once again. “Hey guys, what did I miss? Where’s J?â€￾
The guys all turned and noticed that he had finally returned. “What the hell took so long and where is your drink?â€￾ Joey asked.
“Josh get a little action on the way back from the bar.â€￾ Chris shouted while trying to give him a high five. The guys all laughed when Chris realized that he was now wearing a different shirt. “Hey Josh, what’s up with the Xpressions shirt? Free advertising?â€￾
Justin and Ashley came over and got in on the conversation.
“Hey Josh, this is Ashley.â€￾
Josh was happy to be taken out of that conversation knowing that the guys would harass him all night about his mess up.
“Nice too meet you.â€￾ He held out his hand and she responded with “Nice to meet you too, where did you get that shirt?â€￾
Busted no escaping now!
“On my way back, I accidentally bumped into one of the owners and spilled my drink all over us. She took me back to her office and let me put this on.â€￾ There, that sounded innocent enough Josh thought to himself no need to tell them everything.
“You spilled your drink all over her? Real Smooth Chasez!â€￾
“Bite me old man, it was an accident.â€￾
“Was she pretty?â€￾ Joey asked with a sneaky look on his face turning to Ashley and smiling.
Feeling as if he was being set up Josh replied “Yeah; she was hot...why?â€￾
“Oh, just wondering. You know me.â€￾ Joey grinned knowing that he had succeeded in cornering his friend. The crowd tried not to laugh and Ashley thought it was time to let him in the loop.
“The girl you ran into, highlighted hair, brown eyes about 5’6?â€￾
Josh was beginning to get nervous “Uh, yeah.â€￾
“Was her name Hailey?â€￾ Ashley asked hoping he wouldn’t feel stupid
“Yes.â€￾ He answered cautiously.
“She’s my sister. She has been hanging with these guys most of the night that’s why they’re bugging you.â€￾ She revealed.
This caused Josh to roll his eyes “figures, I should have known.â€￾
The laughter began to die down just as Hailey walked up.
“Hey guy’s looks like you found your missing member.â€￾ Her voiced caused everyone to turn around and look at Josh. Everyone couldn’t help but begin laughing when they noticed the embarrassment on his face.
“What did I miss?â€￾ I asked, feeling ridiculous.
“Hey Hails, Josh was just telling us about your...um...encounter.â€￾ She tried to contain her laughter.
“Oh Hailey, I am so glad that your back,â€￾ Chris gently pulled me into the booth with him with his arm around me the entire time.
“Sure tight ass, you just want me to buy.â€￾ I tried not to laugh as the words came out and I rubbed his arm.
“Gee Hailey, you are looking... HOT. By the way, nice sweater.â€￾ Joey added while looking at Josh and laughing.
I looked up at Ashley and she winked and gave me the ‘I have so much to tell you nod.’
Feeling confident that this was going to continue to be fun night I motioned to the waitress to bring another round when Chris kissed my cheek and said “You do know that if you keep buying me drinks, I may fall in love with you.â€￾
“Yeah, he’s just like a dog, feed him once and he keeps coming back for more, be careful.â€￾ Josh replied causing us all to laugh at Chris’ expense.
“Thanks for the warning.â€￾ I joked and looked over and smiled at Josh who was already smiling back at me.
Once again, I couldn’t tell but I think that we were both blushing.

Xpressions: Chapter 4

A loud sigh escaped my mouth as I made it to the office. The club was finally empty except for Ashley and I. We had spent the rest of the night with our new friends and had just finished saying good-bye moments before with promises from everyone that we would see each other very soon. But now reality set in and I realized that we had a million things to do.
“Serves me right for staying and drinking, I’ll have to be here all day tomorrow,â€￾ I looked at the time and rolled my eyes when I realized it was 5 am, “today, sh**.â€￾
Just then Ashley rushed in and leaned against the wall “Wow, what a night.â€￾ The dreamy look in her eyes was almost sickening.
“Well Hails, how do you think it went?â€￾ She questioned as I looked up from my paperwork.
“Despite all the work we have to do, I’d say that tonight was...â€￾ I paused trying to think of the perfect word to describe it.
“Fan f***ing tastic,â€￾ this caused us both to laugh as she made her way to the couch and fell. I went over to the loveseat and shrieked as I sat down.
“Fan f***ing tastic,â€￾ I repeated. “We made a killing! Tonight’s numbers far exceeded anything that we had planned...we’re in business!â€￾
That was all Ashley needed to hear, she jumped up and headed to our mini fridge and pulled out two beers, handed me one, threw herself back down on the couch, held up her beer and began her toast,
“Here’s to Xpressions! Loud music, alcohol and,â€￾ she paused for effect “Nsync.â€￾ She was so damn excited I couldn‘t help but giggle.
“To hell with work Hails, I made out with Justin Timberlake tonight! J.C. Chasez thinks you’re hot!â€￾ She sighed and continued
“I don’t think I could handle anymore work, we’ve worked hard enough!â€￾ I couldn’t help but agree I had run all over this place at least ten times, we could now relax!
“Wait a sec, Josh thinks I’m hot?â€￾ She knew me too well. “Now that I got your attention, you better tell me what you did to that poor boy! He looked pretty shocked when you came and joined us?â€￾ I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was dying to know.
“There’s nothing to tell Ash,â€￾ I began telling her what happened as she sat on the edge of the couch.
“You took your shirt off...in front of him?â€￾ She smiled from ear to ear “What did he do? No wonders he thinks you’re hot! I’m impressed.â€￾ I rolled my eyes and continued.
“He stared; he looked shocked as hell!â€￾
We both couldn’t control our laughter “Those poor guys probably don’t even know what hit them.â€￾ She managed to get out “I sure had fun, wonder if they’ll be back.â€￾
“I think you made quite an impression on Justin, he’ll be back.â€￾ I assured her. Secretly wondering if they would be back.
“Josh seemed pretty interested himself, I’m betting he’ll be back too.â€￾ She grinned.
I still don’t know how she can read my mind. It makes me crazy.
“I hope not, life is crazy enough.â€￾ I muttered.
“What was that?â€￾ She asked obviously not being able to hear what I had said.
“Nothing, Come on, we’ve got work to do.â€￾

Xpressions: Chapter 5

As we pulled into the coffee shop on our way back to the club, I groaned as I heard the all too familiar Nsync song playing on the radio “f***,â€￾ I muttered as I changed the station. “ Dirty pop....whatever.â€￾
“Hey, what the hell? I like that song.â€￾ Ashley snapped as she woke from her daze.
“You have got to be sh**tin’ me! What are you....12?â€￾ I questioned irritated because these guys seemed to be everywhere.
“This must be ...POP.â€￾ Ashley sung way off key while looking at me and grinning.
“Oh God, it’s bad enough that I have to hear this at home all the time,â€￾
The lack of sleep was certainly getting to me. We had stayed up for a few hours gossiping, giggling and trying to work until exhaustion overcame us, which is why we were heading to the club early.
“Come on Hails, you know you like them, you know all the words!â€￾ She replied as she playfully pushed at my shoulder.
“That is because they are on all the damn time, I can’t get away from them!â€￾ I laughed as I hit her back a little harder than she hit me.
“Asshole! That hurt!â€￾ She yelled as she rubbed her leg. I laughed at her whining. They’re music was alright and I did like some songs but to listen to them as much as I did was just a little irritating. The song was coming to an end as we pulled up behind the club.
“Grab the coffee and I’ll grab the rest of the bags.â€￾ I ordered as I reached into the back seat.
Walking into the club was a lot like going home. This place meant so much to both of us, when we first purchased the property we would sit on the floor in the middle of the room for hours just dreaming. As we slowly brought furniture in, painting and choosing colour designs our vision began taking shape. It was very important for us to be completely involved.
“Hails, can you believe that this is really happening?â€￾ Ashley asked as we walked into the deserted club.
“Ashley if you would have told me 3 years ago that I would have opened a club with everything else going on, I would have died laughing.â€￾ I continued “now I can’t imagine my life without it!â€￾
We then continued into the club, going our separate ways to begin the work that had been put off long enough.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Have I really been at this for 2 hours?â€￾ I asked myself as I glanced down at my watch. I hadn’t heard from Ashley in a while so I decided to go and see what she was up to. “Ash, up for a break?â€￾ I asked noticing how contently she was stocking the olives at the side of the bar.
“Hell yeah, I’ve been thinking, since we have to be here, we might as well have a little fun!â€￾
Oh boy, Ashley saying things like that always made me a little worried.
“Okay, what did you have in mind?â€￾ I cautiously asked. That was all she needed to hear, she ran off yelling over her shoulder “wait here, I’ll be right back.â€￾
‘What is she up to know?’ I asked myself.
“Ready,â€￾
“I guess, what are you up to?â€￾ I questioned growing more concerned.
Then I heard it, she had went to the deejay booth and cranked the tunes! As Nelly came through the sound system Ashley appeared dancing and singing the entire way.
“Come on,â€￾ she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to dance with her.
“Easy hon, don’t hurt yourself,â€￾ I pulled back and laughed. I continued to stock the bar as she began telling me, once again, about Justin.
The conversation continued until we heard the familiar tune. The song was a little old but had a great beat, one you could jump around to. Avril Lavigne’s Sk8er Boi blared as we smiled and began to sing along.
As the music exploded, so did we. Jumping and dancing around not to mention singing very loudly and way off key.
As the second chorus began, Ashley got up on the bar and began jumping.
“Oh man your going to break your neck.â€￾ I screamed over the music.
Completely ignoring me she continued and I joined in.
Now I’m not a big fan of the air guitar but sometimes it is appropriate and this song is one of those times!
As the music faded and our breath began to slow we heard the applause. Before I even turned around I muttered “Oh, f***!â€￾
Extremely hesitant to turn for obvious reasons we looked at each other and read each other’s minds ‘who the hell could it be?’
We both turned and were horrified to see who it was.

K...decided onthree at the last second.
So...what do you think?
Your turn...
</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:39 am

I'm first again, so :P to you Ash! :hug:

“Bite me old man..."

:lol:

We both turned and were horrified to see who it was.

Dun, dun, dun :o ... I have a little idea as to who it could be but I may be wrong. :confused: And Tash you're too good to us all, 3 chapters! :kiss:

Love the story... suggestion: more nekkid JC. :lick:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:45 am

Love the story... suggestion: more nekkid JC.   :lick:

<span style='color:blue'>I'll keep that in mind... :lick: :drool: :chew: :chatter: </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:49 am

Oh, damn you Claire! I'm gonna beat you one of these days! :P

But Tash, THANK YOU for 3 chapters! :lol: I love this story. It's so much fun!

I have an idea of who it was too, but I won't speculate. I'll just... wait! :whistle:

Ah, there goes my unintentional rhyming again. :no:

And yes, nekkid JC is always a good thing. :D

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:25 pm

ooh love the story!!

and i agree nekkid JC :lick:

ALWAYS a good thing

not to mention :cough: JC sex :cough:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:30 pm

wahoo 3 chapters :D post sum more soon :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:55 pm

Tash I read the first 2 chapters so far and they are great! I'll read the next 3 as soon as possible...I just have to write a paper first or else it won't ever get done :lol: but the next free moment i have or the next break i need, i'll be here reading don't you worry :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:06 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Thanks Angel... :hug:
I look forward to your feedback!
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:09 pm

humm... ok so here's the thing, very good, of course lol but what's up with her saying that things are too crazy and stuff like that? Is there a secret you're keeping from us Tash? <_<

so wonderful... more would be nice :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:17 pm

Thanks for all three wonderful chapters. I loved them. I agree with everyone else about this story being totally fun.

I'm also requesting more nekkid JC. One can never have too much of that.

I think I know who's there and caught them jammin to the music, but I'll just have to wait and see!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:07 pm

i think we all agree nudity is a neccessity :nod: as is an update

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:13 pm

For a moment there I thought the next chapter had been posted and Ash might have beaten me too it. :o Phew! *wipes of beads of sweat* :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:20 pm

I think I know who it is and I would laugh so hard if it was this person/people but i'll keep my mouth shut just incase I'm right :lol: But i need more Tash! I love them man! I know this sounds low but i want to own a bar like Coyote Ugly! :lol: in Economics we had to create a small business and I created a bar. I still remember my history teacher "Quiet little Heather is opening up a bar. I didn't see that happening at all" he also said that "Miss New York (that's what he called me cause i love NYC) is going to conquer the world and be famous one day"...we'll see :lol: MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Mar 23, 2004 10:56 am

Heather, you and I can run a bar together, since I would love to do that, too. But we'll have to have a fight to the finish to see who gets to take her shirt off in front of Justin. ;) :lol: :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:50 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for all the feedback! I'm glad you guys like the storyline as well, but be patient because things are going to change...BIG TIME!!

Xpressions: Chapter 6

“Hey guys...uh...what’s up?â€￾ I asked trying to remain calm and hide the embarrassment that I was feeling. Ashley sat down on the bar, I’m guessing she sat down so she wouldn’t fall off.
“Well, holy sh**. Looks like we found our own pop stars.â€￾ Joey joked.
“Watch out world it’s the newest pop sensation...twisted sisters!â€￾ Chris replied as the group erupted in laughter.
“Better than Nsync,â€￾ Ashley snapped back not realizing what she said.
“Easy now, we might not be as hot as you guys but we do sell a few cd’s.â€￾ Justin replied.
As we continued defending ourselves Lady Marmalade came through the speakers.
“Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Nsync and Twisted Sisters.â€￾ Joey screamed as he jumped up on the bar with Ashley; dragging her to her feet and singing along.
The rest of the guys just watched and laughed at Joey’s craziness as Josh looked over and smiled mouthing the words “hi there.â€￾
“Strutting her stuff on the street,â€￾ Joey sang
Singing along Ashley replied “She said hello, hey Joe. You wanna give it a go? ‘Oh.â€￾
We continued watching for a few moments when Chris decided he needed a bit of attention. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to him “Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?
I responded “maybe considering your one of those... Backstreet boys.â€￾ I smiled as he fell against the bar holding his heart in pain.
“Ouch, strike two playboy.â€￾ Commented Josh as he made his way over to the closest booth, everyone except Ashley and Joey followed.
Once seated Chris grabbed my hand and said “if you keep turning me down, I’m going to think that you’re not interested.â€￾
“Chris, Chris, Chris if only you would get it.â€￾ I smiled and nudged his forearm. Turning my attention to Josh, I asked “what are you guys doing here anyway?â€￾ I was extremely curious considering we had just seen them 14 hours before.
“I decided I would come down and see if you still had my t-shirt and Justin wanted to come with me, to see Ashley.â€￾ We all looked at Ashley and Joey still kickin’ it as the song was coming to an end.
“Yeah, he couldn’t part with that $12 t-shirt from The Gap.â€￾ Lance muttered and smiled at me.
Justin was quick to come to Josh’s rescue “Yeah, the rest of the guys just tagged along.â€￾
“Well, I already have your shirt on ebay; it’s up to 100 bucks. If you signed it for me I could easily make a few grand.â€￾ I joked as I stood up and began walking to the office.
Josh laughed as he got up to follow me.“Well, it’s a good thing I took those pictures of you without your shirt on, maybe I could get something for those?â€￾
“You saw her without her shirt on?â€￾ Lance asked.
When he got no response he looked at the rest of the guys “what’s up with that?â€￾
Not knowing what was going on the men just shrugged as they watched us walk away.
“Is that why you were staring?â€￾ I asked with a sneaky grin.
“I was not staring.â€￾ Josh replied “I was looking...a lotâ€￾
‘What a smart-ass.’
“Follow me popstar, I’ll get your shirt. I figured you would be used to having women take their shirt off for you.â€￾ I laughed as I opened the door and held it for him to go in.
He reached over my head and said “Ladies first.â€￾ I snuck under him noticing the same cologne that he wore last night, wow he smelt so good.
“Thanks, you’re quite the gentleman.â€￾ I handed him the shirt that I had completely forgotten about. As he grabbed the shirt our hands touched and he smiled at me. There it was, that butterfly feeling that catches you when you least expect it. The feeling of being out of control and so curious to find out where it can go.
The only problem was that this shouldn’t or couldn’t happen.
I gently pulled away trying to remain calm but all I could think about was getting back to the others.
“We better get back.â€￾ I said as I pulled the door open and stood against it so he would just walk out and not try to hold it open for me.
“Sure, let’s go.â€￾ I felt sorry for him, he was obviously a little surprised by my reaction but I couldn’t help it. I just find myself not being able to stay in control of things when he is around. It’s strange but it’s like we connected and that couldn’t happen... I had too many things on the line.

Xpressions: Chapter 7

When we made it back all eyes were on us “What?â€￾ I asked as they all shuffled in their seats.
“Nothing, so how did it go last night?â€￾ Josh asked as we sat down.
Ashley was now sitting beside Joey “Last night was Fan f***ing Tastic according to Hailey.â€￾
“That’s great, it was certainly packed in here.â€￾ Josh stated looking at me the entire time.
“It sure was, we did better than we ever dreamed. Of course, it doesn’t hurt when the biggest pop stars around show up.â€￾ I replied to Josh smiling not realizing that we were leaving everyone else out of the conversation.
“Have we just disappeared?â€￾ Chris asked the rest of the group as they began laughing leaving us completely oblivious to what was going on.
“What so funny?â€￾ Josh asked.
“Nothing lover boy, we better get going.â€￾
Josh continued “we have to be at the studio in half an hour.â€￾
“It’s already 7:00, sh**.â€￾ Justin said as he slowly moved away from Ashley “Can Josh and I come back later?â€￾ he asked.
“Sure; we open at ten,â€￾ she laughed, pulled him to her and whispered “I’d like to see you later.â€￾
“That’s all I need to hear. Let’s go guys.â€￾
“Don’t you want to see us too?â€￾ Chris pouted
“Of course Joey, as long as you stay out of trouble,â€￾ Ashley responded.
“You are no fun,â€￾ he pouted.
“Okay dancing queen, you thought I was pretty fun on the bar.â€￾
“Easy kids. We got to go. You can finish this later, if we are late again Johnny will kick our asses.â€￾ Chris scolded knowing that it would be a long night if they were late for the second time this week.
“Okay, thanks for coming by.â€￾ Could I not think of anything better than that? Duh! I looked at Josh as he began walking over.
“See you later Hails.â€￾ Did he just call me by my nickname?
As they were walking towards the door Lisa and Jenny were walking in and smiled at the group of men as they walked past.
Joey asked “Whoa guys, who are they?â€￾
Lisa and Jenny giggled
“Later Joe, we’re late.â€￾ Josh said as he pulled Joey away.
He reluctantly followed as Ashley walked over and put her arm around me as we began to giggle “Bye Bye Bye.â€￾
They obviously failed to see the humor in our joke.
Their response in unison. “Later, Twisted Sisters.â€￾ And then they were gone.
“Well, we walked into that one.â€￾ I responded as Ashley began laughing
“It could have been worse; we could have been singing a Nsync song.â€￾
“We never would have heard the end of it.â€￾
“Hey girlies, are you ready for craziness?â€￾ I asked.
I was very happy that they could make it tonight we certainly missed them last night.
“As ready as we will ever be.â€￾ Lisa announced.
Jenny spoke up “what was Nsync doing here?â€￾
Ashley walked over to the girls and put her arm around them “Boy do we ever have a lot to tell you guys. As soon as Hailey tells us what is going on with Josh.â€￾

Xpressions: Chapter 8
We hired Lisa and Jenny, our long time friends to help us. Lisa is an accountant and the most business savvy person that Ashley and I have ever met. She and Ashley met in kindergarten and became friends instantly. They were partners in crime, although Lisa was somewhat more reserved.
She kept us both out of a lot of trouble growing up, always there to save our asses. We trusted her completely!
Jenny and I have been friends since high school. We met through a mutual friend and instantly clicked. Our friendship continued and remained strong throughout our crazy teen years and has just grown stronger. Ashley, Jenny and Lisa are the only people that I completely trust.
Jenny and I lost touch for a couple of years after graduation. Life just took us in different directions, she went away to school and I stayed here to be with my high school sweetheart.
While I was the get in trouble at home kind of girl she was the one who yearning for new adventures. One day she just decided to come back home for a visit and hasn’t left since. That was six years ago, and our friendship never missed a beat.
While away, Jenny was a waitress at a club; she worked her way up to manager and loved it. She would probably still be there if she hadn’t returned for her visit. The Landry family, were the owners of the business that she ran and had taken her under their wing.
Although they were extremely sad to see her go but remained close to her throughout the years. They corresponded weekly and when Xpressions became a reality she phoned and asked for advice. They have helped us every step of the way. It turns out that they were closing one of the many clubs they already owned and gave us all the extras they had.
They are amazing people and we owe them a lot.
Although Lisa and Jenny more than just work here, they realize that this is something that Ashley and I need to do together. They are completely involved but step back letting us do what we feel is right.
Isn’t that what real friendship is about?
There is so much comfort knowing that you can completely trust the people you work with, I can’t imagine doing this with strangers.
We had all come to rely on each other, where one-person lacks the other compensates.
*************************************************************************************
“What do you mean what’s going on...nothing.â€￾ I quickly defended
“Bullsh**, first you take your shirt off in front of him, and then you two make googly eyes for the rest of the night.â€￾ Ashley jumped down my throat.
“Now your exaggerating, he spilled his drink on me...I had to change.â€￾
I then quickly added “He just happened to be around.â€￾
“If that was anyone else you would have beat the sh** out of him. Admit it, you like him.â€￾ She gave me the ‘your busted’ look before continuing “Why did he come back today? To get his 12 dollar t-shirt! He is into you; he told Justin that he’s going to ask you out.â€￾ She looked at me as if she had won.
“He what? I knew it...f***. You all know....â€￾
I pulled the other girls into the conversation hoping they would help me.
“...That with everything going on that I can’t get involved with anyone.â€￾ I looked at Lisa pleading with her to agree.
She responded “Hails; it’s only a date loosen up. We know that you think he won’t understand but he may just surprise you.â€￾
“Great thanks Lisa, always with the words of wisdom. I’m not hung up about Bobby still.â€￾ I rolled my eyes “this has nothing to do with him and you know it.â€￾
“Come on Hail, who knows...you might get lucky!â€￾ The girls began laughing as I held up my arms in defeat, how could I argue with them? “Me? If you ladies don’t get laid soon...your going to seize up!â€￾ I looked over at Lisa and Jenny knowing that they couldn’t argue with me.
“And you,â€￾ I looked over at Ashley as she stood with her hands on her hips preparing herself. I tried to contain my laughter “Do you really think that you can handle Justin Timberlake?â€￾ I asked.
“Excuse me! I think the question is can he handle me?â€￾ We laughed at her confidence.
Lisa was quiet for long enough “Well, now that everyone has gotten everything off of their chests,â€￾ she motioned towards the door “Now let’s go.â€￾
As we began walking back in, Ashley ran up behind me and screeched in my ear “They’re coming back.â€￾
I couldn’t help but wonder what I had gotten into this time. That’s when I noticed those damn butterflies again.
I was definitely in trouble.

Things are beginning to unravel...brace yourselves!!
Your turn!
</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:56 pm

I'm cheating, again. :lol: Haha Ashley. :nana:

I love you really... you know that! :hug: :P

OK, I'm actually gonna go read it now :ph34r: , sorry Tash. :kiss:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:17 pm

She's dating Lou Pearlman isn't she? :ph34r: I wanna know the secret... it's either she's like Lou's love child... lol ewww... or like... something else but I'm going with something with Big Papa lol

no but seriously, very good, as always, and I would just LOVE some more B)

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:26 pm

Claire, you SUCK! I swear, I'm gonna beat you one of these days. Victory will be mine! Muahahahahah! :unsure:

:P :hug: :D :blowkiss:

Great chapters Tash. I can't wait to see what's about to unravel. Consider myself braced. :nerd: I'm SO ready for more though. :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:26 pm

I'm waiting for things to start unraveling, too. It should get pretty crazy. I get so happy when I
read this story, because my *NSYNC boys are together and doing well.

Josh and Justin are whipped. It's easy to see. So is Hailey. Ashley, she seems like a firecracker, so she'll probably hold out and tease Justin for awhile. I like that kind of mentality. :lol:

Great work!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:53 pm

OK so i know that i am late but i am loving this story! and i am sooo excited for a joshie washie story! we havent had one in a while! i love the way you write- it is exactly how i talk so i feel like i am actually there in the conversations! more please!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:15 pm

I luv this story! :lol: wen they were dancing, Im ready for some chapters :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:54 pm

OMG I knew that it was them! Thats hilarious Joey and Ashley on the bar dancing...that sounds something like I would do :nod: But hmm I wonder why they're coming back....errr i wanna kno what happens gosh darn it! MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:57 pm

hooray for updates!!!

poor josh:unsure:, must have bruised his ego a little :rolleyes:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for all the great feedback...I have decided that I will let you in a little further...but stay braced...there is even more to come!!!!!!!!!

Xpressions: Chapter 9
It was 4 am, when the place was finally beginning to clear out. Ashley and I exchanged glances and the look of exhaustion was definitely apparent. It had been a long weekend.
Just the anticipation and anxiety over the opening was enough, not to mention running around like fools. I couldn’t help but wish we had worked instead of chatting last night. At least it was now Sunday morning, which meant a few well deserved days off. Hopefully, I can catch up on some sleep.
As I sat in the office, my thoughts drifted to my disagreement with the girls and I couldn’t get Bobby out of my head. It made me mad as hell that everyone thought that my issues were with him. To hell with Bobby!
Bobby and I began dating while in college, much to my parent’s dismay. He was the bad boy and I was the gullible girl looking to grow up. I managed to finish my marketing degree and get a great job at a local ad agency in the city and while I worked my ass off he f***ed up.
Sure, he had a crappy job but at least he was trying. I loved him and thought that things would get better. Until we got married.
That’s when I really grew up. I wanted to begin our family and have a ‘normal’ life and he wanted to continue partying. It was okay for a while until he started not coming home for days at a time, that’s when it was enough. The final straw was when he had been gone for two days. When he returned everything he had was on our front lawn...to hell with him.
“Hailey,â€￾ shocked I looked up at Jen and Lisa “do you mind if we bail?â€￾ Lisa asked and before I had time to answer she continued “we finished cleaning up and we restocked the first bar.â€￾
Now fully awake from the daze that I had been in “Sure, before you go, what did you think?â€￾
“It was amazing, you couldn’t even walk in hereâ€￾ Jenny smiled and continued “Now you and Ashley need to go home and sleep.â€￾
“We will be out of here in the next half-hour,â€￾ I yawned as I looked at the time “Ugh, trust me.â€￾
After the girls left I went to find Ashley who was chatting with Sam. “What’s up guys?â€￾
“Hey Hailey, we were just talking about who was here tonight.â€￾ Sam replied and pushed out a chair for me to sit with them.
“Did you see, Eminem? I can’t believe he was here.â€￾
“NO WAY,â€￾ I yelled “Why didn’t you come get me!â€￾
Sam laughed and excused himself, as our girl talk escalated. We continued gossiping when Ashley asked if I had seen Justin or Josh. Being so busy tonight, I hadn’t even noticed that they didn’t show up.
Nice guys!
“They probably had a better...â€￾ I began when I noticed Josh and Justin peeking their heads in.
“Hey girlies, we are so glad that you are still here.â€￾ Justin said as he strolled in
Josh concluded “Johnny was in a b**** of a mood and would not let up...how did it go?â€￾
They made their way over and sat down beside us. I looked over and replied “finishing each others sentences? Maybe you spend too much time together.â€￾ I sarcastically replied, not really caring why they were late.
Ashley rolled her eyes “so rough night boys? Can I get you a drink?â€￾
“I would love a beer, babe.â€￾ Justin replied.
It was my turn to roll my eyes. Ashley jumped up and gave me a satisfied grin.
“Could I have some water please?â€￾ Nice manners, Josh.
Too late...you suck! “Sure, I’ll get you a bottle.
I followed Ashley to the bar and we both crouched down at the same time
“Hailey, would you just relax.â€￾ She snapped.
“Bite me, Ash. I’m tired and want to go to sleep.â€￾
“Hailey, if you ruin this for me. I swear, I will kill you.â€￾
We both looked up.
“Need help down there?â€￾ Josh asked while he and Justin grinned at us.
“No thanks hon, I got it covered.â€￾ I replied, as I stood up and gave my biggest and best smile then
looked at Ashley “Do you need help Ash?â€￾
“Thanks for the offer Hail...but I can get it.â€￾
She gave me the *you b**** look* and we made our way to the table.
“So guys, Hailey just had a great idea,â€￾ she looked at me and smiled “She thought that we should go grab a bite to eat because you guys are probably starving.â€￾
At that point I questioned whether any jury in their right mind would convict me of the murder I would later commit.
“Great idea, I‘m starved. Where should we go?â€￾ Josh looked at me.
Ashley replied “How about the coffee shop down the road.â€￾
“Sounds good to me, I’m starved.â€￾ Justin grabbed Ashley’s hand and began heading for the door.
“Wait...Ash,â€￾ I quickly ran up to her. “We still have to finish going through the inventory.â€￾ I smiled as I realized I now had her.
“We can wait until you guys are done.â€￾ Josh being a gentleman offered.
“Don’t worry about it Hails, I’ll come back tomorrow night...I promise.â€￾
Now she had me...sh**.
“Alright then,â€￾ I sighed “Let’s go.â€￾
Defeated, once again.

Xpressions: Chapter 10
The guys jumped into Justin’s truck as Ashley and I walked over to my car. Ashley looked over as we pulled into the parking lot “Don’t worry, I’ll go in and finish stocking tomorrow. Just have fun.â€￾ She smiled and jumped out of the car as soon as we arrived.
Despite not wanting to go, I do have to admit that I did have a good time. Justin and Ashley cuddled and chatted while Josh and I got to know each other a little bit.
As 5:30 rolled around, no one could hide how tired they were.
Finally, I said “we had better be going, I am exhausted.â€￾ Everyone agreed and Josh quickly went to pay the bill as we made our way outside.
“Hails, Justin is going to give me a ride home. Can you give Josh a ride?â€￾ She smiled knowing that I wouldn’t just let him walk.
I looked over “Sure, hop in Josh. Ash...â€￾ she turned to look at me as she was getting into the truck “Have fun at work tomorrow.â€￾ I smiled sure that she knows how much I hate her at the moment.
We spoke the entire way to his house; it actually surprised me how well we do get along. There were no awkward silences, just pleasant conversation with a few jokes here and there. When we pulled up to the security gate surrounding his property I couldn’t believe my eyes. He ran around to enter the security code and jumped back in. We silently headed up the driveway as I stared in amazement and he offered directions. The house was the perfect! Modern, yes but extremely inviting.
Now I had a great 3-bedroom house but this was...perfect is the only word I can use to describe it.
“Josh, this is...â€￾ I was speechless.
“Amazing,â€￾ He looked up at the house and smiled “See now I’m finishing your sentences.â€￾ He joked.
I took my attention away from the house and looked into Josh’s eyes “Maybe were spending too much time together.â€￾ I added, trying to return the joke as I noticed the butterflies returning once again.
“The suns coming up, want to take a short walk to the back of the house, I have a great viewâ€￾ he nervously added “it’ll only take a few minutes.â€￾
I tried to tell him no, I really did. I just got lost in the beauty, the scene and the company. “Sure but just for a minute.â€￾ I walked around the car and we walked hand in hand to the back yard.
A small grass area which extended to a large fence that looked out over the city.
“It’s a shame I don’t get to spend more time here,â€￾ Josh commented as we leaned on the porch rail.
“It certainly is, your house is breathtaking Josh.â€￾ I was very impressed with how relaxed he now seemed.
“I just moved in a few months ago, and I instantly fell in love,â€￾ he looked over “Now that were taking a little vacation I’m hoping to spend some more time...â€￾ he stopped and motioned over to the sun peeking it’s head up. “Look.â€￾
I looked over as the beautiful shades of pink and oranges became noticeable in the distance. I couldn’t remember the last time I saw the sunrise; I just didn’t have the time or energy anymore. But seeing this reminded me how lucky I was and gave me a sense of hope. I can’t tell you how long we stood in silence, staring off into the sky as I thought about life, where I was right now and whom I was with.
“I’m glad you stayed to see this.â€￾ Josh said as he placed his hand on mine.
“Me too,â€￾ I looked over and our eyes met as he slowly moved towards me. How can I feel so comfortable with someone I barely know? At this moment, I just don’t care.
Our eyes locked as he made his final step and lifted his hand to gently caressed my cheek. His touch sent a million thoughts running through my head.
The most important one being ‘kiss me, please.’
Reading my mind he leaned in and gently touched my lips before slowly pulling away.
Standing there, breathless I needed more.
I cautiously brought my finger to his lips and stared in amazement as to how inviting they were, when he grabbed my hand and kissed my fingertip. This sent shivers through my entire body as he leaned in and kissed me once again. The kiss began soft and gentle until our hunger took over and the kiss deepened.
I ran my fingers through the back of his hair holding him close, not wanting him to move one inch away. Wrapping his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him.
Feeling his hands caress the skin of my lower back was enough to drive me over the edge. As much as I never wanted this to end, I felt myself losing control and knew that we should stop this before things got out of hand. As we slowly broke the kiss, I looked into Josh’s eyes and saw a warmth and sensitivity that I hadn’t seen before.
“Josh,â€￾ I paused as I placed another soft kiss on his sweet lips, wondering if I really wanted to leave “I really should go. I need to get home.â€￾
He leaned in and whispered into my ear “when can I see you again?â€￾ This man was going to make me crazy, I‘m sure.
“Josh,â€￾
I rambled off a million excuses why we shouldn’t be together in my mind until I realized that he would never believe any of them, our kiss said it all.
I needed more time to think and the only thing I could manage to say was “I’m not sure, yet.â€￾
I brought my hand to his chest and muttered “I’ll call you,â€￾ and left for my car, leaving Josh standing in the back yard.
Once down the road, I thanked God that he hadn’t realized that we never exchanged phone numbers.
I really need to think about this before I see him again

Once again...your turn!!!
</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:33 pm

YESSSS! It's my turn to cheat!

:nana: :chatter: I beat you Claire!!!!! TAKE THAT :bootyshake: :P :party: :dance: :yay:

:mellow: I'm now off to read the chapter. :D

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:45 pm

Okkkkay I'm mad at Hailey for that one. It's JC! No thinking involved here. Just take him! Don't think! :no:

I understand though... sort of. No need to bring your baggage with one person to someone else. :unsure:

But Hails, it's JC. THINK FASTER! :lol:

More please! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:37 pm

Awww Hailey and JC are soo cute together! I want a sister like Ashley :lol: Shes awesome man! doing all the work for ya :nod: but those two are soo cute together! ahh i need more!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:17 am

Aww, Hailey and JC are great together. I love Ashley and Justin together, too.

I have to agree with Ash, though. It's JC, no thinking is necessary in this case. There are some guys that you don't need to think about being with.

Go on Hailey. Don't be afraid to let JC into your life. There's definite chemistry between them.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:27 am

are you retarded!!!!!!!! you dont just ditch that sexy ass man without at least, AT LEAST, getting eachothers numbers!! that was so romantic i cant believe that she did that! oh man she is gonna get it from the girls!!!!! more!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:56 pm

as britney said: 'i need a hit, baby give me it'. more!
how could she say no to jc? are you crazy girl? are you drunk? and as for ashley... :rolleyes: i know quite a few people like her i have to admit and all of them would have acted like her. an ode to your good writing!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:28 pm

They kissed! Well thats a start but its Jc, one of the fittest guys in the world :rolleyes: and she likes him so why does she hav to think about it so much? :lol:
more plz?

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:13 pm

My, my, Tashie! What an excellent story you have brewed up once again. I absolutely love it all!! Note: Sorry I'm late; I've been very busy lately! But it won't happen again...at least I'll try!! ;) And one of these days I'm going to go and catch up on Ashley's story...I actually started reading it a while ago but I never have had the chance to finish it!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:28 pm

OK i swear I read this and i really thought I replied before lol but I guess not... humm...

Very good! They're cute together... but I hope he's not gonna give up and he's gonna work hard cause that's what she needs :D
more?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:59 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Thank you so much for all the feedback. Things have been a little bit insane lately as grandfather has been rushed to the hospital and is now in ICU. I have thought of you and how I kinda just left you hanging..sorry... :(
Because I have already wrote about ten more chapters I'll be able to keep updating when I get a chance to get on so...here ya go!
All your feedback made me smile....thanks!!

Xpressions: Chapter 11

It was 9:00 am when I decided to head off to bed. I quickly changed into my pyjama bottoms and a t-shirt
and that was the last thing I remember, until noon when I had to get up.
‘Is that the phone ringing? sh** it is’ I ran down the hallway to my office and picked up the phone “HELLOâ€￾ I yelled into the phone almost completely out of breath.
“Hails, what the hell are you doing?â€￾ Ashley asked confused as to why I would answer the phone that way.
“Oh hey, Ash. I’m just out of shape and surviving on 3 hours sleep. What’s up?â€￾ I asked wondering why she was calling.
“Not much, I’m at the club and just wanted to thank you for taking Josh home last night.â€￾
“No problem, how was your night?â€￾
“Pretty good, he asked me to go out with him tonight. He’ll be here anytime.â€￾
I rolled my eyes and smirked “that’s it?â€￾
“A lady never kisses and tells Hailey. You should know thatâ€￾ I could hear her giggling at her own absurd comment.
“Like you could keep it a secret. I know you better than that.â€￾
“I give! I was in bed by 7:00, a few kisses and that was it. He was the perfect gentleman.â€￾ She proudly stated.
“You must be very disappointed.â€￾
“A little. When did you get home this morning?â€￾
A moment of truth! If I lie to her...she’ll be able to tell. If I tell her the truth...I never hear the end of it.
“Around 7:30.â€￾ I quickly stated hoping she would miss it.
“I knew it! No wonder he is dying to find you.â€￾
“What do you mean?â€￾ My heart rate began to quicken as I thought about him looking for me. “How do you know he’s looking for me?â€￾ I asked praying she would just hurry and tell me.
“He came by here a while ago, looking for you.â€￾ She simply stated.
“Ashley, what did you tell him?â€￾ I reminded myself to keep breathing.
“I told him you were at home. Jeez, Hails would you relax...â€￾she paused “How long have we been on the phone anyway?â€￾
“Um,â€￾ I looked at the clock “about 10 minutes, why.â€￾
“Cause he’ll be there in about 5 minutes.â€￾
“WHAT?â€￾ I screamed into the phone.
When I realized how loud I said it, I quietly repeated “what did you say, Ashley?â€￾
“I gave him your address. Don’t freak Hails, he’s not going to care. Trust me!â€￾ I could sense the worry in her voice.
“He’s not going to care? Ash...â€￾ Just then the doorbell rang and my heart jumped into my throat.
“Ashley, if that is Josh. I may have to kill you.â€￾ I slammed the receiver down and made my way down the stairs to the door hoping he wouldn’t ring again. I sighed and said a silent prayer that it was just the paperboy.
I opened the door and there he was with a huge smile and a single red rose.
I sighed and asked “Josh what are you doing here?â€￾
Obviously a little shocked at my reaction he arched his brow and replied “I couldn’t wait to see you again.â€￾
“This is really a bad time, come see me at work on Friday.â€￾
My brain was screaming ‘Damn it, would you just leave already.’
“Can’t I come in to talk? Just for a minute.â€￾ I felt terrible for him.
He had absolutely no idea; it was time to tell him.
“Just for a minute.â€￾ I left no room for negotiations.
I moved back and let him in hoping this would be quick.
“Hails, I’m just here because I thought that things were going somewhere.â€￾ He stopped and waited for me to look at him “after this morning, I thought that you might actually be happy to see me.â€￾
“Josh,â€￾ I drew in a big breath hoping that it would give me the courage to continue.
“This morning was beautiful and I am sorry if I have lead you on, but this is not going to happen.â€￾ I paused for effect “we are not going to happen.â€￾
It killed me to say it, but it had to be done before we got hurt.
I could see the frustration in his face as he ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. “You can’t tell me that ‘our’ kiss meant nothing, I felt it...and so did you!â€￾
He was so right, kissing him took my breath away and I longed to do it again. But there were other things to think about and my needs weren’t at the top of the list.
“Please understand, I can’t...â€￾ My heart stopped as I heard the familiar sound making it’s way to the top of the stairs. ‘Please don’t let it happen this way’ I thought to myself.
“Mommy, come my bed. Mommy.â€￾ I sighed and looked down at the floor.
“Go into bed baby, I’ll be right there.â€￾ I looked over at Josh and saw the hurt and confusion on his face and knew that I should have just told him in the first place.
“I’m sorry, I truly am. I didn’t want you to find out this way. But now you can finally understand why it won’t work.â€￾
The tears began to pool in my eyes as I walked towards the stairs when he reached for my arm. “This is not finished Hailey! I’ll wait right here.â€￾
I nodded as I headed for the stairs “I’ll try not to be long.â€￾
Once upstairs I went to my sons room and he immediately asked through his tears “sleep my bed mommy?â€￾ I quickly went over to lie beside him, kissed his forehead, whispered goodnight and thought to myself ‘only for a few minutes.’

Xpressions: Chapter 12
“I wonder what is taking so long?â€￾ Josh had been waiting for about an hour and was anxious to get this discussion going.
He understood that she was concerned but this really wasn’t a problem for him. Hell it’s not like he was proposing; he just wanted to get to know her better. He paced around for a little while, thinking she would only be a few minutes but after half an hour he was going crazy. He wondered how she managed to do this by herself and where was the father?
When he left the club Ashley made reference to her ex being a dick so he wasn’t worried about him being around. His thoughts were getting the best of him when he decided to head upstairs and check on her. As her made his way up he stopped to look at the pictures covering the walls. The pictures were of Hailey, Ashley and a little girl and boy. Two kids, wow!
Josh ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at the pictures, he could tell that she adored her kids and that was something that drew him to her more.
He made his way down the hall and peeked into a nearly dark bedroom. The faint dim of a nightlight in the far corner lightened the room enough to notice that it was a little girl’s room.
‘Very pink’ he thought as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. Then he noticed the Nsync posters!
He couldn’t help but smile to himself...score 1 Josh.
From what he could tell the bundle under the covers was sleeping soundly, as he leaned in further he noticed she was almost angelic. As he scanned the room he decided he had better leave before she woke up and their conversation had to wait even longer.
He gently closed the door and continued down the hall, peeked into another room and saw that it was Hailey’s. It was decorated in various shades of blue and yellow and was very welcoming.
‘Too welcoming’ he thought.
He grinned and made his way to the room at the end of the hall.
As he slowly entered the room the sight before him was almost too much. His beautiful lady friend was cuddled up in the arms of a little boy, who couldn’t be more than 2. They were in the middle of his racecar bed, he almost wished that he had a camera to have a permanent memory of this moment. She was obviously sound asleep and considering the last few days he knew that she must be exhausted. He was torn because he knew that if he left he might never get a chance like this again.
Glancing at the pictures on his way down the stairs he thought ‘maybe I’ll just grab this blanket and crash. We’ll continue this in the morning.’
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Hmmm,â€￾ I groaned as I wondered what time it was. It sure did seem bright so I slowly opened my eyes to look over at the clock and found myself in Jake’s room.
‘What the...’ then the incidents of the last few days and most importantly last night came flooding back.
I looked at my watch a noticed it was 11 o’clock, I immediately sprung out of bed and began running towards the hall yelling “ Jakie, Megan,â€￾ when I heard the stereo on.
I walked to the top of the stairs, a little confused as to why the stereo was on and peeked down to see what was going on.
‘You have got to be kidding me’ I muttered to myself as I watched my 4-year-old daughter Megan, dancing to her favorite song “BYE BYE BYEâ€￾ with Josh.
Meanwhile my 2 year old was jumping up and down singing “Bye Bye’sâ€￾ over and over.
I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming ‘ouch, not a dream.’
I slowly walked down the stairs as I took in the sight of Megan doing the Nsync dance moves along with Josh.
‘Wonder if I have time to get my video camera.’
“Mommy, look Bye Bye guy.â€￾ Jake yelled as he ran over to me and grabbed my leg into a hug. I scooped him up as Megan jumped up and screamed “Mommy, look Josh is here.â€￾ I laughed at her excitement; she spoke as if he were her new best friend!
“Wow, a dance lesson from Josh! You’re pretty lucky.“ I looked up at Josh as she pulled herself away from him long enough to give me a morning kiss.
“I think that Megan knows this better than I do.â€￾ Josh smiled when he realized that he had made Megan’s day.
“Dance Mommy.â€￾ I grinned and thought ‘not in this lifetime.’
“Sound like you’ve had a fun morning,â€￾ I smiled at the kids as they continued dancing.
“Mommy and Josh are going to talk in the kitchen, We’ll be right back.â€￾ I motioned towards the kitchen and Josh followed.
“Mommy will make you guys some cereal.â€￾ I said as I pushed on the swinging door that separated the kitchen and living room.
“They’ve already eaten, I made breakfast.â€￾ Josh smiled obviously proud of himself and placed his hand on my waist as we walked into the kitchen.
Completely shocked, I glanced back into the living room and wondered who’s life I had walked into!

Alrighty folks....your turn!!

BTW...if I am reading your story I promise that I will catch up asap...sorry!
</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:53 am

Whoo! I beat Claire AGAIN! :P

Tash, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather, but I can assure you that he and your family are in my prayers hun. :hug: If you don't have time to post, we certainly understand, so don't worry yourself about it. :blowkiss:

But :jawdrop: Thanks for the chapters! I TOTALLY didn't see that coming. Wow, two kids. That certainly explains alot! I'm glad she let him in. The scene with him, Megan and Jake was too cute. :wub:

:thinking: Very curious to see where this is going now. :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:29 am

:P aww that chapter was really sweet! But i was surprised that he just stayed over :lol: and was looking after the kids, can he do anything wrong? :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:05 am

:blowkiss: Tash, I will keep your grandfather and your family in my prayers and in my heart. Give him lots of hugs and kisses.

Wow, Hailey has two kids. I didn't expect that at all, but I can see how she would be afraid to tell guys about them. Guys cannot handle the "kids thing" a lot of times.

I'm glad that JC really wants to continue to get to know her and isn't going to let the fact that she has two kids scare him off. Most guys aren't that caring.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:54 am

AWWW! he is such a sweetie! that was such a cute chapter- how can she deny someone like that! she would be crazy not to get with someone as sexy and sweet as joshie! more please!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:02 am

:wub: :wub: that was so cute
especially with the dance lesson thing, and im glad he stayed the night :nod:
im sorry to hear about your grandad :hug: and i dont mind waiting a little longer for the next update. its a really good story, more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:44 pm

Aww Tash :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa...I know this year has been tough for your family but things will get better :blowkiss:

Those chapters were soo freakin cute tho! I wasn't expecting her to have kids so that was a shocker but Josh accepted the news well which most guys wouldn't do :no: And the dancing lesson :wub: that was soo adorable! more please whenever you have time

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:48 pm

That chapter was adorable!! I love it. More, more, more

Return to “Fan Fiction”