Xpressions!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:29 pm

damn him! damn him to hell for ruining what could have been some awesome josh nookie!!!!!!!! oh and i hope she b**** slaps bobbys ass! and girl if you dont stop fighting your feelings i am gonna knock you out! go for it for christs sake!!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Hey ladies...I think of you often and try to stay updated with all the stories I love...phew!
Anyway, here are a few chapters for you. I can't wait to hear your opinions...

Xpressions: Chapter 19

I sighed as I walked in, trying to prepare myself for the next few minutes.
Bobby instantly appeared and began the interrogation “Where were you?â€￾
I looked at him in disbelief “Our kids are here...safe and sound. Where I was, is none of your business.â€￾
“Safe and Sound? With her?â€￾ I could see Ashley was ready to pounce when I quickly jumped in. I was a reasonable person but Bobby was beginning to push me beyond my limits.
I made my way closer to him “Bobby, I want us to be mature about this, which is why I never mentioned your new ‘friend’ that is visiting when our kids are around.â€￾
I quickly gave him ‘the look’ and continued “I believe that you are smart enough to take good care of our children and I deserve that respect in return.â€￾
“Hail...â€￾ I quickly cut him off.
“Now, seeing as we are done here,â€￾ I turned to the front door and opened it. “I’ll tell the kids to call you tomorrow.â€￾ I noticed that he wasn’t moving and thought that he might just need a little shove.
“Now, I’m pretty tired so how about you leave quietly. Or, I could phone the police to help you out?â€￾
He began walking and stopped in front of me.
Nose to nose now, he replied “I’ll phone them before Meg’s leaves for school.â€￾
Not backing down a bit I responded “FINE.â€￾
Satisfied, I slammed the door behind him and leaned into it.
“Asshole.â€￾ I rolled my eyes and joined Ashley who was now sitting on the couch.
“Tense. Tell me Hails, where did you go tonight?â€￾ Ashley smirked at me as I smiled and began telling her about my evening up until then.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning, as promised Bobby phoned to talk to the kids. The phone call lasted record time and almost caused Megan to miss her bus. While Jakie and I were walking back to the house after taking Megan to her bus, I noticed a van pulling into my driveway. I tried to see if I could make out who the driver was but couldn’t.
I hesitantly walked up my walkway when the mysterious man appeared “Ms. Walker?â€￾
‘Sounds serious’ I thought “Yes. Can I help you?â€￾
“I have a delivery for you.â€￾ He began walking to his van and opened the side door to reveal hundreds of flowers.
He pulled out the most beautiful bouquet of flowers that I have ever seen.
“These are for you.â€￾
I thanked him and went to reach into my pocket for a tip when the man stopped me
“It’s already been taken care of. Have a nice day.â€￾
I thanked the man and entered the house with Jake in tow.
“Mommy...pwetty.â€￾
“They are pretty aren’t they Jakie.â€￾ I smiled and thought how sweet Josh was. ‘He sure is raking up the brownie points.’ I thought to myself as I opened the card.
The smile on my face quickly disappeared as I read the message on the card. ‘Son of a b****’ I muttered and threw the flowers into the garbage.
I reread the card “I’m sorry! You were right. Let’s talk more when I pick the kids up tomorrow. Love Bobby.â€￾
The card quickly followed the flowers into the garbage as I grabbed the phone to call Ashley.
I was completely stunned to hear a man’s voice answer. “I’m sorry, I must have the wrong...â€￾
The man interrupted “Who are you looking for?â€￾
Still shocked, I managed to reply “Ashley?â€￾
“Hang on.â€￾
‘What the hell?’ ’Who the hell?’ I was still so completely stunned that I didn’t even hear her when she first came to the phone.
“Is anyone there?â€￾ I woke from my thoughts.
“Ash? Who the hell was that?â€￾
I heard her giggle and the confusion disappeared when I heard her response “Justin.â€￾

Xpressions: Chapter 20

After the initial shock wore off I quickly let her go, knowing that I was keeping her from something! She would find out about Bobby’s pathetic attempt soon enough.
I went and scooped Jakie up and we headed out the door.
“Baby, if we don’t get some food in this house. We are gonna starve.â€￾
Jake smiled as I placed him in the car seat “uh huh...food.â€￾
“Are you silly?â€￾ I got into the car and as we backed out of the driveway he replied “NOPE,â€￾ as he nodded his head.
We laughed and sung Barney tunes all the way to the grocery.
After an hour of trying to get the groceries done and keeping Jake in the cart we made our way to the cashier. As I began placing my items on the belt I looked down for my purse.
‘Where the heck is my purse?’ I tried to think of where I last saw it and sure enough it wasn’t since last night when I grabbed it from the studio.
“f***â€￾ I muttered to myself when I realized that I had forgotten it in Josh’s car.
I quickly explained my problem to the cashier, made my way out of the store and dashed to my car, not really knowing what I was going to do next.
I put Jake into his seat and closed the door as I reached for my cell.
It seemed to take forever, one ring...two rings...and finally on the fourth ring “Helloâ€￾
“Josh, this is Hailey.“ I paused for a moment and continued “I’m sorry to bother you but I think I left my purse in your car.â€￾
“You did.â€￾
“Oh...â€￾ I was a little caught off guard.
“I found it last night, I just didn’t want to interrupt.â€￾ Suddenly I understood, he continued “ I just left you a message about twenty minutes ago.â€￾
“Well, thank you. Would you mind if I came by to pick it up?â€￾
“I knew you couldn’t wait until Thursday night to see me.â€￾ I could hear him trying to control his laughter.
I used my best damsel in distress voice and teased “Oh Mr. Chasez, every moment away from you is like an eternity.â€￾
“I get that all the time.â€￾ I rolled my eyes at his comment and smiled as we both began laughing.
“I’m sure you do, popstar! I’m on my way.â€￾ With that I hung up and began the drive the now familiar way to Josh’s house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Josh was sitting on the front porch when we arrived and came down to meet us at the car. I got out and leaned against the car hoping that our conversation wouldn’t wake Jake up.
“Hi,â€￾ I shook my head as he handed me my purse “Thanks, I swear I’d forget my head if it weren’t attached.â€￾
Josh smiled and looked into the car and noticed that Jake was asleep “Can you guys come in?â€￾
At that point he walked up and put his arms around my waist.
Now, at a moment like that it was definitely easy to get lost in his eyes but I remained strong and quickly brought up our new rule.
“I would love too, but remember our rule.â€￾
“What rule?â€￾
“Josh, I...â€￾ sensing my frustration he quickly let me off the hook.
“I remember,â€￾ he leaned forward and placed a kiss on my cheek “I was just teasing.â€￾
“Hasn’t anyone ever told you it isn’t nice to tease?â€￾ I then leaned in and gave him a quick kiss but before I pulled away I gently ran my tongue across his lips. I was trying desperately not to flirt but I seem to lose my senses when I am around him. We both stood and stared at each other for a moment before Josh finally said something.
“That wasn’t fair.â€￾ I grinned and pushed him away knowing what I was doing to him..
“I know,â€￾ I opened the car door and got in “See you tomorrow night.â€￾
“Definitely...I can’t wait.â€￾ This time Josh stood in the driveway and watched me drive away.
I let out a long frustrated sigh and admitted to myself that this relationship wasn’t going to be easy!

So...your turn!
Tash

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:45 am

Woo-woo, I'm first to respond :yay:. That was great, despite Bobby trying to be all sweet and suck up to her with the flower bouquets. Those wouldn't have gone into the trash if they had been from the right man. :nod:

Ash and Justin :yay: Good for them getting their groove on. :thumbup: FINALLY!

Great updates ... keep 'em coming.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:39 am

ohh i see how it is wait until she has someone in her life and then try and come back and make up bobby... i dont think so! i totally thought those flowers were from joshie woshie as well! more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:21 pm

:o I really thought the flowers were going to be from Josh, ahh that was really cute at the end :P
:yay: Justin and Ashley
Update soon

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:13 pm

man I thought that those flowers were from Josh...that was evil..but he has to be up to something cause why else would he send her flowers??

And Ashley and Justin gettin their lil thang on :nod: :thumbup: thats what i'm talkin about lol

And she left her purse in Josh's car...why can I see myself doing that? But with me it would most likely be on purpose :lol: MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:24 pm

ashley and justin :thinking: :thumbup:

bobby :no:

josh :nod:

thats all i have to say to hailey

MORE PLEASE!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:59 pm

aww i love this story sooo much!!! more please

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:45 am

Sorry Tash. I have been naughty. LMAO. Sorry I am late but I am back. Excellent chapters. That Bobby guy is such an a**hole I would love to just jump in that story and "grab,twist, and pull" like there's no tomorrow. LMAO :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:56 pm

*bump*

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat May 01, 2004 2:00 pm

*bump* yet again

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun May 02, 2004 8:33 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Sorry ladies, my grandfather has recently passed away adn I have been very very busy. I have not forgotten about any of you and I miss every single one of you.
Hugs and more of the story...soon!!!

BTW..glad ya'll remembered!! wink wink</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun May 02, 2004 9:09 pm

awww Tash!! I'm soo sorry hun! :hug: :blowkiss: I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers :pray: If you need to talk or anything, feel free to pm me! And take your time..don't worry about us we can wait :nod: :hug: :blowkiss:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon May 03, 2004 11:53 am

aww girl i am so sorry to hear of your loss. :hug: i will keep you and your family in my prayers and i hope everything is alright

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon May 03, 2004 12:05 pm

:hug: Tash I am very sorry to hear about your loss, I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers :angel: I know how hard it can be to lose someone close to you but things do get better over time, take care :blowkiss:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon May 03, 2004 3:48 pm

:hug: im so soory to hear that, we dont mind waiting for you :blowkiss: hope you cheer up soon

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 03, 2004 9:05 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Times'>THank you for the kind words ladies....I am slowly tryingt o catch up and thought that maybe some feedback would get me motivated...hee hee.

Xpressions: Chapter 21

Wednesday came and went quickly as I ran through the answers to the multiple questions that I received from Ashley. She absolutely hated not knowing everything and the fact that I had nothing to tell tormented her because she insisted that I was lying.
There were no phone calls from Bobby nor Josh...just quiet. In fact, an eerie quiet. Bobby always phoned and for him to forget a day....well, even the kids were suspicious.
Jakie and I met Meagan at the bus stop and as we were walking back home, discussing her day we noticed Bobby’s truck in the drive. As the kids ran to the familiar truck I tried to contain my distaste for the man and slowly approached.
“Your a little early.â€￾ I announced as I met the trio.
As Bobby put Jakie down he answered “Yeah, I thought I’d help the kids pack.â€￾
As I answered I watched his reaction, trying to see if I could tell what the hell he was up to “Isn’t that nice of you.â€￾
He followed the kids up the walkway leaving me to watch my ex-husband walk into my house.
When I made it to t he front door, I found Bobby on the sofa with the remote control and the kids nowhere in sight.
“Some things never change.â€￾ I announced as I slammed the front door.
Bobby quickly turned and stood up, watching as I closed the distance “Hey, I was just wondering if you got my flowers.â€￾
“You have no business sending me flowers Bobby. I’m not sure what your up to this time but you can forget it!â€￾
“I’m not up to anything Hailey, damn can’t I just send you some flowers, they were your favorite.â€￾
“Bobby, you know nothing about me and the fact that your trying to pretend to now, after all this time...just pisses me off even more. Go and help the kids pack and get out.â€￾
Walking to the stairs he smiled “Admit it Hails, I still get to you.â€￾
“f*** you Bobby.â€￾ I whispered as he made his way up the stairs with a smug look.
‘What an a**hole.’ I muttered to myself as I stormed off into the kitchen to cool down before the kids came back down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xpressions: Chapter 22

After Bobby and the kids left I decided to take a hot bath and relax before Josh called. I needed to calm down and try to get Bobby out of my mind, which unfortunately isn’t very easy.
When 4 o’clock came and went without a call from Josh, I was getting extremely impatient.
The kids had been gone for an hour already, I had already been soaking for half an hour and I couldn’t take it anymore. I had no idea where we were going so I couldn’t get dressed or even go anywhere because he hadn’t even called.
“Relax Hails...he’s just a guy.â€￾ I said aloud as I reached for the phone. I immediately put the receiver down and sighed.
‘Chicken sh**’ I thought to myself as I reached for the phone again.
I justified it to myself ‘you need to know what to wear’
As I brought the phone to my ear I realized there was no dial tone.
“Hello,â€￾ I looked at the phone wondering what was going on and that’s when I heard him.
“Hello, Hailey?â€￾
“Who is this?â€￾ I demanded.
“It’s Josh...what’s going on?â€￾
I smiled and wondered whether I should confess
“Nothing, I was just trying to return a phone call. How are you?â€￾
“I’m good. I‘m was calling to see if dinner at 7 is okay?â€￾
“Seven? Josh that’s only three hours.â€￾ Hoping that he knew I was kidding.
“Then you better get cracking...I’ll be there in a couple hours.â€￾
“Wait Josh, where are we going?â€￾
“Dress up. I’ll see you soon.â€￾
‘Well, that told me lots’ I ran up the stairs to raid my closet and hop in the shower.
My mind raced as I took my shower. Wondering where we would go and how the evening would go. I could hardly curb my excitement. I quickly got out and began drying my hair as I daydreamed about the evening to follow.
After much deliberation I decided on my black dress. It’s long flowing a-line skirt and low u-neck top was extremely flattering, accentuating just the right areas. I knew it would be a hit.
The shoes weren’t as easy, Megan has an obsession with stealing my shoes and playing dress up. But after half an hour of searching and cursing I found them...at the bottom of her toy box.
’Note to self: Lock shoes up in bedroom.’
The black high heel sandals were the perfect match, as I tried them on I smiled at my reflection. ‘Josh ...I am going to knock your socks off.’
At that point I realized that the left heel seemed a little shaky and upon examination I noticed that it was just about to break off. ‘sh**,’ I muttered to myself as I fell to the bed ‘What am I going to do now?’
“Ashley.â€￾ I ran to the phone and began dialing the familiar number.
“Hello.â€￾ I sighed when I heard her voice.
“Ash, I need to borrow your black sandals.â€￾
“Hi sis, how are you? I’m fine a little,â€￾ I cut her off, I didn’t have time for this.
“Sorry Ash but Josh will be here in 45 minutes and I’m still not ready and my heel just broke.â€￾ I could hear her giggle and it made me crazy.
“I’m on my way.â€￾
“Thank you, just walk in.â€￾
As I was about to hang up I heard her joke “I knew you liked him.â€￾
“Shut up and hurry.â€￾ I rolled my eyes and smiled knowing she would run to my rescue. I also knew that I would owe her...big time.

Slow, I know but I have to build up to their big night!!!

Your turn...Tash

</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon May 03, 2004 10:14 pm

:hug: Aww Tash, I'm SO sorry to hear about your grandfather. Don't feel that you have to rush anything for us. We're content waiting for you to feel better. I certainly know how you feel hun. :blowkiss:

But awesome chapter girl. I'm so very excited about this big night. Sounds special. ^_^ I hope that means we're getting some Josh nookie! :pray:

Keep your head up babe. This is an awesome story! :nod: ;) :kiss:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue May 04, 2004 8:04 am

:clap: yay we got an update, we got an update! bobby is a prick and i would have kicked his ass if he walked into my house and just sat down and started watching my tv! oh and i have had that exact situation happen to me with my heel. i was getting ready to go out for my anniversary with my ex and my heel broke and i called my best friend and she ran some over to me. i was so pissed though!

more please!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 04, 2004 8:51 am

:hug: :hug: Tash, I'm sorry that I didn't see the news about your grandfather sooner. I am sorry to hear that he passed on, but I will keep you and your grandfather in my thoughts. I'm sure that he is looking down on you now and is very proud of what he sees. You're a great person! :blowkiss:

Now onto this update ... good thing she's changing the shoes. Broken heels can be a pain! Or she could let it break and fall into JC's arms. :thinking: We have many possibilities in this game of love.

Bobby is just an annoying s.o.b., isn't he? All of a sudden, he wants to be around Hailey when he can't have her anymore. Typical man! :lol:

Great update. I'll be waiting to see how Hailey and JC's big night turns out. :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue May 04, 2004 3:13 pm

aww :wub: someones going on a date...

bobby is a bastard and i hope he gets his comeuppance :nod:

take your time with updating :hug:

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Tue May 04, 2004 6:56 pm

Aww Tashie...so sorry to hear the news about your grandfather. Hope everything is good in the rest of your family.

Thanks for the chapter. It was awesome. Definitely makin' me anxious for some more but you don't have to rush...take your time! ;)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun May 09, 2004 1:55 pm

BUMP i hope that things are lookin up for ya Tash :hug: :blowkiss:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:10 am

Just giving this story a <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>little</span> <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>bump</span></span> because I love it! :P Tash. :hug:

Return to “Fan Fiction”