Postby zozon3 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:26 pm

Tash im so sorry hun :hug:

hope your doin oka :(

and me wants some josh nookie okay
as your biggest fan....... :)

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:46 pm

Hey Tash any improvement for you grandfather? I wish him and ur family the strength to get through this and get better :angel: :hug:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:55 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Thanks for the great feedback and well wishes! My grandfather is very ill but is holding his own today...day by day at this point...thanks again! :blowkiss: :hug:

I'm very glad that I threw ya'll for a loop...that was my intention!!
SO sit back and enjoy the ride...

Xpressions: Chapter 13
Once we were alone I made my way to the coffee maker so I could avoid the conversation for a few more minutes.
‘The success of this conversation depends on the amount of caffeine in my system’ I thought to myself, as I realized that the coffee machine was already on.
‘He made coffee.’
“When Megan woke me up this morning I was in dire need of caffeine.â€￾ replied Josh pointing towards the coffee machine, obviously noticing my discomfort.
“Oh, that’s fine. I hope that they weren’t any trouble.â€￾ I had a million questions but didn’t know where to begin. “You should have woke me up, I could have rescued you.â€￾ I smiled knowing that they probably drove him nuts. “They must have been so surprised to see you here.â€￾
“Well, Jake came up and poked at my eyes,â€￾ he laughed as he recalled his wake up call. “Fortunately when Megan came down I was awake so her scream didn’t scare me too much.â€￾
I laughed knowing that she must have been so excited “Megan is a really big Nsync fan...she has a slight obsession with Justin. I’m sure she told you all about it.â€￾ I began pouring a coffee and refilled Josh’s cup that was on the table.
“Thanks. How upset do you think she will be when she finds out about Ashley?â€￾
I couldn’t help but laugh at the whole situation. Even though I was so uncomfortable he really seemed to be having a good time.
“Megan will survive. Justin may be in trouble though.â€￾ I couldn’t take the small talk anymore. The meaningless conversation just seemed to continue even though we both knew that ‘this’ needed to be addressed.
“Hailey, your kids are great.â€￾ Josh was obviously feeling the same way...time to get down to business.
“Thank you,â€￾ I smiled as I peeked through the doorway behind me they were still dancing and singing to the tape as I turned to Josh “I have to admit that I am a little surprised that you are still here.â€￾
“Really. When you went upstairs I told you that I would wait.â€￾
“I just didn’t think you would wait all night.â€￾ I smiled as I pictured Jakie poking at Josh. I would have liked to see that.
“Come on Hailey, we both know that if I left...we would never have this conversation.â€￾
“Josh, I don’t know what to say to you.â€￾ I really didn’t, there were a million reasons why we shouldn’t be together and at that moment I couldn’t think of one.
“Damn, Hailey,â€￾ I could see the frustration in his eyes “I’m not proposing! I just want to go hang out and get to know you a little more.â€￾
I couldn’t argue with him, the truth is...I want to get to know him. But on my terms. My kids could not be involved because they would be the ones getting hurt the most, I refuse to allow that to happen.
“Besides, who said I would even like you after our first date.â€￾ The sly grin he gave me caused my heart to melt
“Denial Josh,â€￾ I immediately got up and began to walk towards the living room. As I reached the doorway I looked back and teased “Your going to fall in love with me.“ Josh chuckled as I left him to go and join the children.
“Lord help me.â€￾ Josh replied.
I smiled finally realizing that we affect each other the same way.
Josh came into the living room after a few minutes and sat down on the couch with me. Sitting with him, while we watched my kids dance to ’his’ songs was a little bizarre. But easily forgotten as we were brought up to our feet to join them.
â€￾How could we say no?â€￾
While we danced and giggled my thoughts drifted back to our conversation a few minutes earlier. I stood back a little and saw the awe in my children’s eyes.
“Josh, look at this.â€￾ Megan tried he best to imitate the actions the men were doing on the video while we cheered her on. Of course, then Jake follows suit and being two he isn’t very co-ordinated but does his best.
“Wow, Jake! Your better than Chris.â€￾ Josh exclaimed, not missing a beat.
We both began laughing as he grabbed my hand and spun me around into him. I looked up at him and once again became overwhelmed by those damn butterflies.
“Awww, you guys are so cute.â€￾ Replied Ashley as her and Justin walked through the front door.

Your turn... :) </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:28 pm

Aww I agree with Ashley... too cute.

I dunno how I'd react if my mom came home with an *NSYNCer either :wacko:

I can't wait to see where this goes. :wub:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:29 am

Hailey, please give JC a chance. I'll keep saying it till I'm blue in the face. I can't see JC ever hurting her. He already has a good connection with her children and she worries about them the most.

Mom coming home with an *NSYNCer ... that would be quite interesting. :blink: We'd be on Jerry Springer b/c I would want to sleep with her boyfriend, but Hailey doesn't have to worry about that.

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:20 am

That was an excellent chapter, Tashie. I loved it. More, more, more

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:58 am

playing hard to get eh? very nice! and they are so cute- he seems to be very cute with the kids! i cant wait to see what justin thinks about her lil girl being in love with him!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:35 pm

whatchagot4meMRJT wrote:Mom coming home with an *NSYNCer ... that would be quite interesting.  :blink: We'd be on Jerry Springer b/c I would want to sleep with her boyfriend

:rofl: oh god i noe that wud b ewwww
she definately needs to go on a date with jc, he stuck around all nite to talk to her about it so give the boy a chance :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:08 pm

Oh man no NSYNCer would ever come home with my mom :lol: but if they did she'd have to watch her back cause I'd be all over them :lol:

Megan and Jake are soo cute though! dancing to JC's songs :wub:

But Ashley and Justin summed it all up :nod: “Awww, you guys are so cute.â€￾

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:57 pm

as much as i love my mum... that would never ever happen to her. sorry mum. eh, she doesnt like him anyways.

ashley and megan :thinking: uh oh...

MORE!!! please?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:36 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thank you for all the well wishes... :hug:
Here is a new chapter for you guys as I'm going away for the weekend to do a training...I'll be checking in on Sunday night!!! HINT HINT!!!

Xpressions: Chapter 14
“Auntie Ashley,â€￾ the children screamed in unison as they instantly began running towards her. Justin slid behind her in complete shock as she crouched down and took both kids into her arms and covered them in kisses.
Ashley is very close to my children she is almost like a second mother to them. Whenever I’m not with them they are either with Ashley, which is my first choice or Bobby.
When Bobby and I divorced we both knew that the children needed him to be a part of their lives. So we decided that I would have them Sunday, Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday nights and he would pick them up on Thursday and keep them until late Sunday afternoon. This way, I could still run my business and he could still be a major part of their lives. No matter how much I dislike him he was a good father, just a terrible husband.
Poor Justin stared at the scene unfolding in front of him and repeatedly looked over towards Josh and I. He obviously had no idea about the children and I guess that he is wondering what the hell is going on.
“What’s the matter Justin...left the bodyguard at home?â€￾ He looked at me, smirked and returned his gaze down to Ashley and the kids.
Ashley looked up “Justin Timberlake, I want you to meet your two biggest fans...Megan and Jake.â€￾
Justin must have noticed the Nsync music playing and the look of amazement in their eyes because he immediately turned on the charm.
“My biggest fans?â€￾ he paused to look at Ashley “What a surprise, today must be my lucky day!â€￾
“Two Bye Bye guys.â€￾ Jake screamed as he hopped his way over to Josh and began pulling on his hand to continue dancing.
Meanwhile, Megan didn’t move a muscle. We all watched her for some kind of reaction and we were becoming a little worried when she quietly leaned in to him and muttered
“You’re my boyfriend.â€￾ the surprise was almost too much for her to handle.
Her comment of course caused all of us ‘aww’ and she began to take his hand and lead him over to the cd shelf.
We all watched in amazement as Justin, being the good sport he is followed and sat down on he floor with her as she proceeded to take out all of her Nsync cd’s and hand them to him.
“Wow, you really are my biggest fan.â€￾ Justin exclaimed causing Megan to look as if she would burst with pride.
Josh decided to go in and help his friend out as Ashley and I smiled at each other “You should see her dance...she’s better than Chris and Joey put together. Megan, if you go and get a pen Justin could sign them for you.â€￾
She immediately jumped up and ran up the stairs and Jake followed screaming “Meggie, look dancing.â€￾ I followed behind him to ensure that he could successfully make the stairs and when he made it to the top I looked back to Justin who was still on the floor.
He immediately jumped up sensing that they would return in moments “You have two kids?â€￾
“Ashley didn’t warn you?â€￾ I couldn’t believe she would bring him into this chaos without some kind of warning.
He looked at Ashley and she snapped “It was a surprise!,â€￾ and threw her arms in the air.
“Speaking of surprises, what are you doing here Josh...in yesterdays clothes?â€￾ He was obviously spending to much time with Ashley because she grinned at him as if he had just read her mind.
We then heard the kids come back towards the stairs and Josh and I smiled at each other knowing that we had just dodged the bullet.
I went to help Jake as Megan gave Justin her favorite pen and waited for him to sign her precious cd’s.
As he finished signing he leaned down “They say to my prettiest fan, Love Justin.â€￾
At that moment I knew my daughter had fallen in love.
“Are we all going to go my place for a swim?â€￾ asked Justin
This remark caused me to cringe a little. I wanted to limit their time with the guys so if things didn’t work out they wouldn’t be heart broken. This was moving way to fast ‘I better slow it down a little.’
That’s when I heard Jake “WIMMING,â€￾ Megan snapped back into reality as Ashley stepped in as if she knew what I was thinking
“Let’s go swimming at Justin’s house. Go get you suits.â€￾
Of course the kids were ecstatic and I was contemplating murder as Josh smiled at me and said “All the guys are going to be there, it will be lots of fun.â€￾
I smiled, as I wished I could crawl back into bed.
So...your turn!!
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:07 pm

awww that is sooo cute!! :wub: Megan is adorable! I want her to be my daughter! lol although she is like my cuz except my cuz is a lil older cuz shes 7 :nod: I'm teacher her everything about NSYNC and they are now her favorite band bwhahahaha i'm evil lol and my other cousin likes to play with my marrionettes and i took them down and he came in my room and started crying cause he liked "those guys" lol i'm so evil :evil: lol but I wouldn't think that Justin would act like that...but i guess when he wasn't expecting them that kinda would throw him for a loop :nod: but this story is soo cute! MORE PLEASE!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:41 pm

Very cute chapter. More, more, more

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:35 am

Megan is the cutest thing ever. But she better watch herself ... Justin is my boyfriend. :D

Swimming with the *NSYNC boys at Justin's house. Now that sounds like a fun idea to me. Good visuals of Justin and JC in their swim trunks. :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:50 am

awww how cute! but i totally understand why she is hesitant- i mean if things dont work out those kids would be devasted because they are so enamored with them! more please! have a nice weekend getaway!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:15 pm

i see speedos... :lol:

that was soooo cute, more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:47 pm

:P aww cute chapter, megan and jake are soo sweet, hav a great trip and cant wait for the next chapter :D

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:34 pm

ok seriously where the hell have I been? lol

I love how Josh is with the kids, that's so cute, and justin too awww lol WONDERFUL! more please?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:47 pm

*bump*

I hope that things are going better for you and your family Tash! :hug:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:38 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Things have been crazy but I haven't forgotten! THanks for all the wonderful feedback!!
Things pick up in the next chapter...hee hee

Xpressions: Chapter 15

Getting everyone ready to leave was definitely an effort. After finding swimsuits, sunscreen and pool toys, it had taken us about an hour. Justin and Ashley decided they would go ahead of us until they noticed Megan’s broken heart. Justin pulled me aside and asked if she could go with them. His sincerity really touched me, underneath the popstar image he really was a sweet guy. Megan was so excited to be able to go in Justin’s car that she asked if Ashley could sit in back instead of her.
“Sorry little lady, only grown ups allowed.â€￾ Ashley replied as she hurried her out the door while Justin put the booster seat in his car. Before she closed the door she poked her head in and said “She’s going to kill me when she finds out.â€￾
Josh and I nodded as she giggled and closed the door.
“Okay Jakie, are you ready?â€￾ I asked as I scooped him up and headed to the door. We had decided that Josh and I would go together and that I would take him to his place to get his suit. Within moments we were in my car and heading to Josh’s house.
As we headed down the highway I noticed that Jake had fallen asleep. ‘Phew, at least he won’t be cranky’
“Your pretty quiet.â€￾ Josh stated as looked back at Jake and began whispering “Is everything okay?â€￾
“Yeah, just a little overwhelmed.â€￾ I smiled and continued “I guess I never thought my first date with a pop star would include my children.â€￾ I shrugged and looked over to judge his response.
He let out a little chuckle and responded “If it makes you feel any better, most of my first dates don’t involve children either.â€￾ he placed his hand on my leg and glanced in my direction.
“Right, a usual first date for a pop star of your magnitude would include a lot of alcohol and wild sex.â€￾ I flashed him an evil grin as he casually replied “Usually...next time.â€￾
He gently patted my leg and laughed.
“Well. I guess that means you like me enough for a second date.â€￾ I ran my fingers through my hair.
“Wow, today must be my lucky day.â€￾ I then patted his hand that still rested on my leg.
“Contrary to popular belief, I do like to date a girl more than once.â€￾
‘Thanks for the warning!â€￾ I replied hoping that he knew I was kidding.
We drove in silence the remaining few minutes until we were on the familiar driveway. This time instead of getting out and entering the code he said “Enter, 75...â€￾
As soon as I figured out what he was doing I stopped him “I don’t feel comfortable knowing your security code.â€￾
“It’s no big deal.â€￾ He seemed surprised by my statement and finished “I’ll change the code before you can steal anything.â€￾
“Oh, thanks.â€￾ I rolled my eyes and smirked “You can walk the rest of the way up to the house.â€￾
Before I knew it he spit out the numbers “No way sugar, 75050400 All you have to do is punch it in.â€￾
Defeated again!
“Smartass.â€￾ I quickly entered the code and we watched the gates open as Josh chuckled all the way up the driveway.
“I’ll be right back,â€￾ Josh jumped out of the car and hurried towards the front door. As he entered the code into his second security system I wondered how he could live like this all the time, it must be very difficult.
Within minutes he appeared in jeans and a yellow t-shirt looking completely refreshed, I caught myself thinking about how great he looks and had to stop myself. “Get a grip,â€￾ I quietly told myself as he opened the door.
Once in the car he immediately looked behind him at my sleeping son “Wow, he’s still out!â€￾
“If we don’t get to Justin’s soon, he’ll never sleep tonight.â€￾ I looked back and smiled as I thought about how exciting his day had already been.
“Speaking of tonight,â€￾ I looked over and saw Josh looking a little uneasy “Maybe we can go out on a ‘real’ date?â€￾
A ‘real’ date. I don’t even know if I would know how to react. It has been years since I’ve had a date and our situation has already a little backwards but the idea of a date was kind of exciting.
“Hailey,â€￾ he looked at me as if I were on another planet.
“Yeah,â€￾ I snapped back into reality “Let’s see if Ashley will watch the kids.â€￾ He smiled as if he were satisfied with my response and eased back into the seat.
My senses took over and I added “As long as we wait until the kids are in bed.â€￾
“Of course.â€￾
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As we pulled into Justin’s driveway I smiled as a huge monster of a man waved us through the gate.
“ I guess you have to be Justin Timberlake to get the bodyguard.â€￾
Josh chuckled and motioned for me to stay to the left as I began trying with no luck to wake Jake.
Once we parked, I grabbed Jake as Josh grabbed the bags and we made our way through a set of bushes and a gate to the backyard.
We immediately heard the laughter from the other guests and then heard a loud shriek from Megan. Jake immediately popped his head “Meggieâ€￾
We laughed at his sudden outburst and made our way to the other guests.
When Megan noticed us she screamed “Mommy.â€￾
“Hi Megs, are you having fun.â€￾ She splashed Justin and began giggling, completely forgetting that I was even there when he began chasing her.
“That’s itâ€￾ he called after her as she tried her hardest to move as fast as her water wings would take her, screaming the entire time.
Jake began clapping “Wimmingâ€￾ he shrieked.
I put him down and he then noticed who else was there “Bye Bye Guys.â€￾ He shrieked again before grabbing my hand.
All the guys said hello as Jake stared in awe.
“Hey Jake, give me 5.â€￾ Chris put out his hand and Jake hit with all his might.
“Whoa, look out spiderman.â€￾ Joey made reference to his t-shirt as Jake beamed with pride until he noticed Ashley and ran over “Wimming, Auntie Ashley, come on.â€￾ he grabbed her hand and pulled her to me “Come on mommy.â€￾
I quickly took of my shorts and t-shirt and we made our way to the pool with Jake, knowing that if we weren’t quick he’d try and go without us.
Being in our bathing suits must have reminded the boys of their teenage years because they immediately began hooting and hollering. Fortunately, the children thought they were just being funny and joined in. I guess the saying is true...If you can’t beat them, join them!
I immediately regretted wearing the orange two piece and felt myself blushing as Ashley and I decided to join in the fun and strike a pose for our audience.
Men...can’t live with them!
Can’t live without them!

Your turn...

</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:03 pm

awww :wub: that chapter has to have been the cutest thing in the world!! Meg and Jake are soo adorable! at least Justin has warmed up to them now :nod: i was laughin so hard when Justin was chasing Meg around i can actually imagine him doing that :rofl: And when the girls took their clothes off :no: men :lol: but i was like oh man good thing the kids are lil :lol: MORE PLEASE

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:11 pm

:yay: for a new chapter!

that was so cute :wub: , but anything with kids tends to be so... :lol:

MORE PLEASE!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:25 pm

That chapter was too cute :P
Being in our bathing suits must have reminded the boys of their teenage years because they immediately began hooting and hollering. Fortunately, the children thought they were just being funny and joined in. I guess the saying is true...If you can’t beat them, join them!

:lol: cant wait for another chapter! :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:25 pm

ok its official she has the cutest kids! that was such a cute chapter! i love the idea of them mingling with kids- it reminds me of the old days when nsync was a group and justin was killing them! :cry: just kidding more please!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:41 pm

That is a great chapter, Tash. More, more, more

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:52 pm

aww how cute I love the kids, and everyone's so cute together lol good job.. more please?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:09 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm glad you guys like it...here's another chapter because i left ya'll hanging for so long...

Xpressions: Chapter 16

The rest of the afternoon went quite well, I politely excused the kids and I before dinner had begun. I wanted to spend some time with them before it was their bed time. Of course, they were extremely disappointed but I was forgiven when Josh got in the car with us.
Josh had decided to hop in with me so he could pick up his truck and go home and get ready for our ‘date.’
The kids and I had a quick dinner and had a mini movie night. We got our sleeping bags and arranged them on the living room floor and began watching a Disney movie. I think that both kids were asleep before the opening credits had finished. I quietly brought them up to bed and headed to the shower to get ready, when the phone rang. I ran as fast as I could praying that the telephone would not wake the children.
“Hello,â€￾ I whispered into the phone.
“Hailey, are the kids around?â€￾
It was Bobby, great! Exactly the kind of aggravation that I needed at this point.
“They’re sleeping Bobby, call back tomorrow.â€￾ I began to remove the phone from my ear when I heard him reply “Sleeping...it’s only 7:00.â€￾
I glanced at the clock...sh**!
“Mommy, who is it?â€￾ Megan had woken up and now appeared in the doorway.
“It’s daddy baby, here you go.â€￾ I handed her the phone and began searching through the closet for something to wear.
“Hi, daddy.â€￾ I could hear the excitement in her voice.
“Yes, we went swimming today.â€￾ I looked over and smiled ‘she loves him so much.’
“Daddy, Justin came over today and then we went swimming at his house and...â€￾ I listened to her tell him everything that had happened and leaving nothing out.
‘Damn, I’m dead.’
I could hear a series of yes and no’s coming from her and wondered what he was asking her.
“Love you too.â€￾ She held the phone up to me and said “Daddy wants to talk to you.â€￾
I sighed and tried to hide my frustration with a smile “Okay baby, I’ll come tuck you in in a minute.â€￾
She turned and headed to her room as I held the receiver to my ear, not prepared for what I was about to hear.
“Bobby, this is a bad time.â€￾ I hoped that he would just comply and we could do this later.
“Who stayed there last night?â€￾ I rolled my eyes and wondered who exactly he thought he was.
“That is none of your business.â€￾ I stated, trying to keep my voice down.
“Megan said you had Josh and Justin from Nsync over and that they made her breakfast.â€￾ I smiled and briefly cursed the memory of that child.
“Bobby, she was telling the truth and as far as what they were doing here...it’s none of your business.â€￾ I caught myself raising my voice and quickly lowered it.
“We went swimming at Justin’s house and the rest of the group was there.â€￾
“You what! Have you lost your mind?â€￾
“Have you? All of a sudden you care about what I do and who I do it with...bite me!â€￾ he was making me even more furious as the seconds went by.
“These are my kids too.â€￾ I could sense the anger in his voice and for once didn’t care.
“You listen to me,â€￾ I demanded and quickly continued before he could interrupt “I take very good care of ‘MY’ children! I also pay careful attention to who they spend their time with so next time you feel like b****ing me out I may have to remind you of the woman you had there two weekends ago.â€￾ At this point I was yelling.
“Didn’t think anyone knew about that? Next time you sneak her in...make sure the kids are in bed!â€￾ With that I hung up the phone and looked over at the clock “sh**â€￾ I had to be ready in 45 minutes and I still haven’t even showered. ’Bastard’ I thought to myself as I got up to head to Megan’s room. The phone rang and the anger in me rose.
“WHAT NOW?â€￾ I screamed into the phone.
“Hailey?â€￾ I realized that it definitely wasn’t Bobby and turned on the charm.
“Yes,â€￾
“It’s Josh, are you alright?â€￾
“Yeah, just had a little delay in getting ready. Can you give me about 15 minutes more?â€￾ I had no idea what he had planned but hoped it could wait.
“Sure, but are you sure your alright?â€￾
“I’m fine,â€￾ I decided to throw him off with a joke “But if I don’t go, I will have to keep my ‘hot’ date waiting and rumor has it he’s very impatient.â€￾ I smiled when I realized that he was probably blushing.
“I’ve heard the same thing.â€￾ I heard him chuckle “You know those popstars, they are so damn difficult.â€￾
Hearing him make fun of himself was a reminder that he was just a ‘regular’ guy. His talent was only a part of him and I was beginning to want to know more.
“Well, let me go then so I can get ready,â€￾ I pleaded as I watched the time race by.
“Okay, okay! I’ll be there in an hour.â€￾
“Josh, where are we going?â€￾
“Just wear jeans and bring a sweatshirt, it’s supposed to cool off a little.â€￾
“I hate surprises, I am way too impatient. Please...â€￾ I whined hoping he would give in.
“Go get ready, I’ll be there in 55 minutes now. Byeâ€￾
“Bye,â€￾ I quickly hung up and made my way to Megan’s room to find that she was already asleep. I quietly went over to her, pulled the covers up and kissed her forehead. “Night, Baby.â€￾
I heard the door open and saw Ashley standing there with a bag of chips, pop and candy.
“Is that how you make my kids love you so much?â€￾ I smiled and helped her carry the junk in.
“Nah, I buy them things!â€￾ she smirked and continued “Your going like that?â€￾
I rolled my eyes and groaned “No, I have been interrupted a million times tonight. First the Bobby fight and then Josh...â€￾ I looked over at the clock on the stove “sh**, he’ll be here in 45 minutes!â€￾
“Then quit b****ing and go get ready you can’t go looking like that!â€￾
Sometimes you just need someone to put it into perspective for you....Ashley was always that someone!

The drama continues...your turn...
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:34 am

Awww man, I hope that Bobby doesn't continue to blow up at her like that for hanging out with JC and the *NSYNC guys. She has her own life and can do what she wants.

I can't wait to see what JC has planned for Hailey. Should be a hot little date. :)

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:18 am

Jeans and a sweatshirt.... now that's the kinda date I like! :lol:

Bobby needs to back it up and get off her case. So she's having fun for once in her life. Is that a crime? Aight then. ;)

Great chapters. More please! :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:32 am

<_< bobby :angry:

but hooray for them two finally going on a date :yay:

more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:11 pm

What a hypocrite that bobby is! Wahoo they are finally going on a proper date :P
cant wait for more :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:08 pm

Where does Bobby get off on saying who she can and can't see??? He has no say in that :no: and he also had a chick over 2 weeks ago so umm doesn't he contradict himself there? I think so :nod:

But Ash and JC are going on a real date :yay: this is gonna be a hot date! MORE PLEASE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:05 pm

yeah this Bobby kinda scares me lol but it's ok because Josh will save the day! :lol:

Very good, can't wait to see what he has planned B)

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:43 pm

Great chapter. More, more, more

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:01 pm

Baby turn around and let me so you go bump bump bump!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:19 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Hey ladies, thanks for all the feedback. What a great motivator!!
Here's another chapter...

Xpressions: Chapter 17
Miraculously, I managed to get ready without any more interruptions and even had time to tell Ashley about my argument with Bobby.
“What an ass.â€￾ Ashley began as she sat on the sofa.
“I know...who the hell does he think he is?â€￾
I ran my fingers over my blue t-shirt and tried to fix myself a little. I was really very nervous but having Ashley here to distract me was helping...a little!
“What are you going to do?â€￾ The doorbell rang as she finished her question.
I got up and began walking to the door “about what?â€￾
“About Bobby.â€￾ She said as I opened the door to find someone standing behind a bouquet of roses.
“Thanks, here’s a tip.â€￾ I grabbed the flowers and handed the guy a five-dollar bill as I started closing the door.
“Hailey!â€￾ Josh exclaimed as I burst into laughter.
“Just kidding, come on in!â€￾ I let him walk in and discretely checked him out; he looked amazing in his jeans.
‘Nice ass’ I thought to myself.
“Thank you for the flowers, they’re beautiful.â€￾ I looked over at Ashley and judging by the smile on her face she had caught me checking Josh out.
I mouthed ‘shut up’ and she looked away satisfied.
I quickly put the flowers in a vase and returned not wanting to leave Josh and Ashley alone too long. Sometimes I had to be there to edit her.
I walked in and noticed that the room had gotten awfully quiet.
“Whatâ€￾ I looked at the two people in front of me.
“Nothing.â€￾ Ashley stated a little too quickly.
I knew that meant nothing but trouble.
Josh got up and walked over to me “Ready?â€￾
I grabbed my coat and glared at Ashley “I have my cell.â€￾
I looked over to Josh and changed my voice “I’m Readyâ€￾
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are we doing here?â€￾ I asked as I recognized the familiar street.
“I just thought that if we were here no fans would harass us. Is this okay?â€￾
“Of course, I understand.â€￾ Once again I thought about how bizarre the hiding and sneaking must be.
He entered the security code and we drove up to the house and both got out of the car.
“Come on,â€￾ he grabbed my hand and walked up to the front door and let us in.
He didn’t speak as he led me through the main foyer, into a beautifully decorated and fully equipped kitchen and as we approached the back patio doors he opened a doorway off to the right and turned to me with a smile “Now close your eyes.â€￾
I looked at his skeptically and smiled “Yeah...but...â€￾
“Come on Hails, trust me.â€￾
“Yeah, last time I heard that I got pregnant.â€￾
Josh immediately dropped my hand and looked completely shocked.
“I was kidding! Jeez.â€￾
“You are terrible;â€￾ He chuckled and began dragging me down the stairs.
As we got to the bottom of the long staircase he hesitated before opening another door “wait here, I forgot something.â€￾
I nodded and found myself smiling as I watched him sneak into the room that he was obviously so proud of.
I impatiently waited for him until a moment later he returned and with a smile he beamed with pride “this is where I come to work, think and more importantly...relax.â€￾
My eyes adjusted to the gently illuminated area that I quickly realized was his recording studio. I looked back at Josh as I walked in and smiled at his childlike innocence.
Beyond the amazing music equipment that surrounded the room I was stunned to see what he had prepared for us. He had arranged a large blanket on the carpeted floor and brought food and wine down.
I was speechless.
“Do you like it?â€￾ Josh’s words pulled me out of my daze.
“Josh, it’s beautiful.â€￾
“I was going for romance.â€￾ he smiled.
He grabbed my hand and led me to the blanket and we sat down beside each other. As he opened the wine, I grabbed the glasses and looked at the tray of food he brought.
An amazing arrangement of fruit and a loaf of what looked like banana bread.
“Is this all right? My mom made banana bread when she was here last.â€￾
“It’s great...momma’s boy.â€￾ I grinned and passed him a plate to put the fruit on.
“Guilty,â€￾ Josh let out a little chuckle and passed me my glass.
“Thank you, I happen to think that it’s very sweet.â€￾ I took a sip of the wine and sighed “Yummy.â€￾
“It’s my favorite.â€￾
He moved a little closer and I watched him bring the glass to his lips and take a small sip. I was surprised at how captivated I was by the process.
“I’m glad you came tonight.â€￾ With this comment Josh snuggled in and I leaned back towards him.
“Of course, I told you I would.â€￾ I found myself getting butterflies as I turned to face him, hoping that he would just kiss me.
“I just thought that after your fight with Bobby...â€￾
I jumped forward and had to rethink his comment ‘did he really just say that?’
“Pardon?â€￾
“Ashley told me that...â€￾ I groaned and stood up and began pacing.
“I’m going to kill her.â€￾ I ran my fingers through my hair and looked away now completely frustrated.
Josh got up and walked over to me “Hailey, what did he say that has gotten you so upset?â€￾
“Oh, the same old bullsh**! He’s their father and that gives him a right to know what I do and whom I see.â€￾ I realized that I had completely bitten his head off “I’m sorry, Bobby is not a good subject. He makes me crazy.â€￾
“It’s okay, let’s just change the subject.â€￾ Josh began walking over to our picnic as I stood still. He turned to see why I wasn’t coming.
“Josh, can you just take me home?â€￾ I was so frustrated that I just wanted to crawl into bed and forget all about Bobby.
“No,â€￾ Josh walked back and gently grabbed my arms “Don’t let him ruin our night.â€￾
“Josh...â€￾ He immediately placed his lips to mine as I stood in disbelief.
His kiss was extremely gentle, it must have taken me a few moments to respond because he pulled away and looked into my eyes...searching.
As our noses were inches apart I couldn’t stand it any more. I put my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me. The feel of his lips on mine took my breath away. He placed his hands around my waist and pulled me into him. My mind raced as we deepened the kiss and I felt myself becoming totally lost in the moment.
Without breaking the kiss Josh scooped me up and carried me to the blanket and gently laid me down. As he came down to me our eyes met and I can’t recall ever seeing that intense passion or desire before, I needed him. Once again, I pulled him to me and we continued.
He began placing kisses on my neck and I could feel my desire for him rise. I could not mistake the effect my presence was making on him. I could feel him tremble as I roamed his body trying to familiarize myself, not wanting to forget a thing.
The passion that was between us was about to start a fire of it’s own when I heard my cell ring.
“Baby, let it ring.â€￾ He whispered into my mouth.
“I want to, but...â€￾ the kiss deepened and once again I was lost, until the next ring.
“The kids, I have to...â€￾ I snuck my way to the left to where my purse was and began fumbling through.
“Hello,â€￾ I shouted into the phone, completely out of breath.
“Hails, I hate to do this but Bobby is here and he won‘t leave until you two talk.â€￾
“Tell him that I’m on my way!â€￾ I slammed the phone down wishing he would just disappear.
“I’m so sorry but I need to go home. Right away.â€￾
Sensing the urgency he replied “Let’s go,â€￾ as he grabbed my hand to help me up and to place a gentle kiss on the top of it. I smiled and thought that maybe things would be okay.
“I’ll explain on the way.â€￾

Your turn...
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:15 am

Aww man, damn the cell phone and damn Bobby for ruining their romantic night. :steaming: It was just starting to get hot between them. Hailey was giving in and going with the flow and then ... :(

Come on Hails, trust me.â€￾
“Yeah, last time I heard that I got pregnant.â€￾
Josh immediately dropped my hand and looked completely shocked.
“I was kidding! Jeez.

:rofl: :laughup: I loved that part. Very funny stuff!

Great update. Keep them comning!!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:15 am

Ahh damn cell phones and Exes <_<. Gets you in trouble every time. :no: It better get hotter in the next chapter, after JC kicks his ASS! :D

More please. ;)

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:16 am

Aww, I'm slacking... sorry Tash! :blowkiss: Time for me to catch up :nod:...

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:42 pm

what the h*ll?? Bobby you need to stay away from her! Seriously she has a right to have her own fun :whip: Josh you better kick his scrawny *ss! MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:59 pm

aww damn cellphone <_< but hopefully jc will kick that arsehole of an ex bobby into oblivion :nod: and then they can get back to sex :safesex: :nod:

mooooooooore!!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:51 am

Wrong timing for bobby to turn up at her house just as things were hotting up between Hailey and jc :rolleyes: update soon :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:10 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Here's a little something...

Xpressions: Chapter 18
Josh drove in silence as I explained what had happened earlier and during my brief conversation with Ashley. The calmness was killing me, I was dying for some kind of response from him when I decided to provoke one.
“I’m really sorry that our date had to end like this.â€￾ I looked over and silently begged for him to respond. After what seemed like an eternity he finally spoke up “I understand, it’s not your fault.â€￾
I was happy that he saw it that way but I wondered if he realized that this was my life. I frequently got called away to be with my children after all, I was a mother first and foremost.
“Josh, tonight was a rare instance but this is kind of a normal occurrence.â€￾ I tried to search his eyes for some kind of emotion.
“Hailey, I understand that you have children and you need to be there for them. I wouldn’t expect anything less.â€￾
I let out a sigh “As an outsider, It’s a lot to put up with.â€￾ Part of me just didn’t think that he knew what he was getting into. I wanted to prepare him.
“If it’s too much, you’ll be the first to know.â€￾ he looked over and smiled before returning his eyes to the road.
“That’s exactly what I am scared of.â€￾ he looked over and I continued “Josh, I’m concerned about how my children will feel if this doesn’t work out. I don’t want their hearts broken because I let them get to close.â€￾ I turned to look out the window, trying to avoid his stare.
Josh pulled onto the side of the road as I kept my eyes out the window. He reached for my hand as I pulled it away “Hailey, look at me.â€￾ he demanded.
When I refused to look over he reached for my cheek and gently turned my face towards him.
“I don’t want to stop seeing you.â€￾
“Your not listening to me,â€￾ I let out a frustrated sigh as he continued.
“Then let’s just keep the kids out of it for awhile. We can get to know each other alone before any other decisions are made. This might also fix your Bobby problem for the time being.â€￾
“Alright,â€￾ I leaned my face towards the man that had suddenly made all my problems disappear as he met me halfway. Our lips met with such an urgency as we immediately deepened the kiss by opening our mouths. As we explored each other’s mouths our hands took on lives of their own, I couldn’t get enough of him nor he of me. Our only wake up were the lights of a nearby vehicle which caused us to return to reality. As he turned to see where the lights were coming from, I realized that it had been half an hour since Ashley phoned and that if wasn’t home soon she may kill him. I smiled to myself and as Josh turned back towards me I said “Josh, Ashley is waiting.â€￾
Not having to explain he nodded and returned to his driving position and chuckled.
“What?â€￾ I looked over a little surprised by his reaction.
“This is becoming a habit.â€￾ He gave me a quick wink and we drove off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Were here.â€￾ Josh broke my thoughts as he put the car in park.
“I’m really sorry about tonight.â€￾ I shifted toward him and looked into his eyes, wishing I had more time.
“I’ll forgive you...if you have dinner with me.â€￾
“Josh, I’d love to have dinner with you. But there is no way that I can until the kids go to Bobby’s on Thursday.â€￾
“Thursday it is! I’ll call you with the details.â€￾
“Thank you for being so understanding.â€￾
‘Is he for real? I can’t believe this man’ I thought to myself.
I leaned over and placed a sweet and gentle kiss on his lips. The kind of kiss that would make him count the hours until the next time we would see each other.
“Are you going to be alright?â€￾ Josh asked.
“I’ll be fine...I have Ashley to protect me.â€￾ I smiled and let myself out of the car.
“I’ll call you.â€￾ Josh called out to me through the open window.
“Okay, Goodnight.â€￾ As I made my way to my front door I turned to watch him pull away.
‘Wow’ was all I could think as I turned to let myself in. That’s when I noticed Bobby watching me through the picture window. ‘Back to reality’ I muttered as I opened the front door.
Your turn...
</span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:27 pm

Hello i'm Caitlin and i'm a first time reader.... :wave: :blowkiss:

And i must say that your story is addicting!!!! please write more!!!!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:01 am

Aww cute chapter. Josh is the sweetest mofo in the world. ^_^ I wish I could have one!

Can't wait for more Tash. :D And :wave: Hi Caitlin. I'm Ashley. B)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:26 am

I want a Josh for myself. :nod: Gosh, he is the sweetest. Most men hear the word "kids" and turn the other way. Gotta thank the Lord for men who are man enough to get to know a single mother.

Bobby's gonna go off on her, I just know it. He better back that truck up ... he has no right controlling her life or who she dates.

Great chapter Tash. :thumbup: Can't wait for more.

:wave: Hi Caitlin. Nice to meet you, I'm Paige. I'm glad that you're enjoying all these wonderful stories.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:48 am

Its great that JC is so understanding about the situation but i can just tell that Bobby isn't going to be <_<
Hiya Caitlin :wave: Im megan, the storieson here are great so make sure you check them all out :P
Update soon Tash :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:15 pm

its so great that hailey has found someona as understanding as josh :nod: she deserves him, not bobby <_<

hey Caitlin :wave: im helena

more!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:26 pm

aww I love JC in this story :wub: hes so sweet and understanding in this story...most guys here kids and run the other way but not JC but Bobby betta keep his distance from Hailey cause JC will be all over him if he lays a finger on her...although i'm sure Ashley wouldn't even let him out of the house if he touched her...MORE PLEASE!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:03 pm

sorry I took so long to read, but this is a great story :D

Return to “Fan Fiction”