Where Have I Been

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:28 pm

Hello Guys sorry i am late what have i missed...

lol seriously though, i am sorry i have been gone for so long, I move to iowa as many of you know but i no longer live with my brother...i have my own apartment now and work for mci...who with in a few months will be hopefully be moving up in the company to be a trainer. this is the apartment (dont mind the big lug in the pictures that is ej :) )

ggkthnx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168click here

and i am very happy with him.....

reason i have not been around at all*

a friend of mine thought that istalling aol onto my desktop would be a great idea so she could do the same thing she does at home hear and it erased important internet and 98 files...no i had no computer for 3 months :0

EJ sent me his laptop last week and now i have internet again *woot woot* I have no clue if i will start up writing again, I jsut might L:) but i just thought i would tell ya'll hello

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:03 pm

she's baaack :D
yay! we missed you my friend B)

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:51 pm

Chex! :o Nice to have you back, you've been missed! :hug:

zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:49 pm

love the appt!!

and glad you guys are doin good :hug:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>and wooop CHEX IS BACK!!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:07 pm

:yay: Chex is back!! :party: gotta go spread the word! I hope that things are going good for you...we miss you and your story *hint hint* just kidding! But it sounds like you have been busy man!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:19 pm

Yay, I'm glad that you're back. As everyone has already said, you and your wonderful writing skills have been missed dearly.

That's a nice stash of food that you've got there in the apartment. It's making me hungry.

I hope that you stick around for awhile!

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:54 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>CHEXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>We have missed you lots Chex so why don't you come back to stay??? Hehehe and maybe even give us a new fanfic? How's that sound?? LOL. Glad everything is goin' great with you! ;) :D</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:16 pm

Yay Chex, you're back!!!!!!!!!!! Happy to hear from you that things are going well!!!!!!! Hope that all continues!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:35 am

Chex welcome back! U havent been around for ages :hug: Ur apartment looks lovely! Look forward to some more of ur great fanfic writing and seeing u around abs more often :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:06 pm

yay chex!!! i am glad to hear that things are looking up! i am excited to hear that you will also be around more! yay! well welcome back to abs!

Sarah
Supreme Member

Postby Sarah » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:11 pm

:wave: hey chex!
i wondered where you'd got to!
im looking forward to some more great storys! :P

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:00 pm

i might start writing..i need to hear some moaning and groaning first (and no my nookie scenes do not count!) :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:28 pm

<span style='color:brown'>Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh</span>

<span style='color:hotpink'>Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh</span>

<span style='color:purple'>Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg</span>

<span style='color:skyblue'>Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh</span>

<span style='color:gray'>Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm</span>

<span style='color:orange'>Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm</span>

<span style='color:teal'>Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm</span>

** I have no more moans, groans, ooohs, or ahhhhs left in me now. **

:D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:44 pm

<span style='color:purple'>*screams at the top of her lungs*

</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>

<span style='color:blue'>I MISSED YA BABY!
</span></span>

<span style='color:purple'>I'm late but I'm here...I've missed ya like crazy!! not the same without my partner in crime!!</span>

ejayisson

Postby ejayisson » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:45 am

Im sorry....I didnt mean to take her away :(

A lot of things have been keeping both of us extremely busy. Between work, and getting her moved into the new apartment, we both havent been online much. In a month and half I will be picking up my life and dragging it to Iowa :) Where me and Kris can start our lives together!!

While I was out there in Feb. we started to get the aptartment ready, so thats why in the pictures you may see it started a little empty, but as you pull down you will see some more furniture and items :) We spent a small fortune filling the apartment. Kind of sucked not having a car, because when we went shopping we had to use taxis. Should have seen our drivers face when he picked us up at Walmart and we had 2 shopping carts and a huge TV box waiting for him. When I move we will atleast have my Pathfinder as a vehicle. Ill be driving it out along with as much junk as I can fit into it.

First nite I was there was rough...we didnt have a bed so we both slept on the floor together. I offered her the sofa, but she refused wanting to be close, which I dont blame her. The next day...I was crippled from floor..lol! The next day we imediately called to get a bed, and asked for it to be delivered the next day. That nite I got an idea thou...I pushed the 2 sofas together so we could share them :) The next day, our bed arrived....but the delivery men tell us that it wont fit up the stairs to the bedroom. After working as a mover one summer I knew better, so we had them leave it in the living room. I told Kris one way or another we are gonna have a bed to sleep on tonight even if I have to set it up in the dining room! After removing the banister from the stairs we were able to just barely squeeze it upstairs...THANK GOD!! Slept great that nite ;)

whatchagot4meMRJT yea...when I got there the cupboard were full of top ramen and chips :) After a trip to the grocery store and 160 bucks later we had food!!! Thus what you see there.

Last week I couldnt handle not having my baby online, and missed playing counterstrike with her. So I sent my 2nd baby to her....my beloved laptop! *sniff sniff* how I miss her....ooh and Kris too! :P

Im hoping Kris decides to write again, she is very talented and I would hate to see that wasted. Hopefully after all the dust settles when I move she will get back to normal.

Oh...and I love how she refers to me as that "big lug"...can ya feel the love!!

Hehe, I love this picture of us: ggkthnx.com/misc/trip/10.JPGhttp://www.ggkthnx.com/misc/trip/10.JPG

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:59 am

Awww how cute! I'm wicked glad you're happy... now I have but one question, how did you two meet? I haven't been around in forever so I apologize if the story has been told and I just missed it, lol.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:28 am

You two are so cute together. I wish you much love and happiness. You better get your a** to Iowa to be with your girl.

A lot of things have been keeping both of us extremely busy.
I'm sure they have! :D :lick: :whip: Leave it to me to turn moving into something kinky!

ejayisson

Postby ejayisson » Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:21 pm

jc<3crack we actually met playing an online game :)

We had mutual friends in a gaming community. I was helping out some friends with a website/forums/game server where I met Kris. One day we were playing in the server, and I totally kicked her arse! Afterwards I kind of felt bad, so I sent her a private message with some tips on how to play better. After that I tried to help her get better at the game since she was still new to it.

Little by little we started to talk more, and eventualy it became more serious then us just being friends. We met last August 2003.

checkers
Supreme Member

Postby checkers » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:56 pm

God its been that long :blink:

But yes he was the counterstrike God and I was just a little old girl who could not shoot a gun in game to save her life ...not much has changed lol :P

Return to “Fan Fiction”