Untitled

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:07 am

tell me what you all think, if it sucks then let it sink into oblivion... ;)

by the way, the style of the story is the press reporting one thing and justin giving the real story... dont say i dont experiment! :rolleyes:

<span style='color:blue'>tennessee state police have sent out a missing persons profile on singer justin timberlake. he is thought to have gone missing three days ago but his mother, lynne harless, did not call the police due to the letter timberlake had left her. the search is thought to become international as his passport and wallet are also missing. </span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:07 am

the letter:

<span style='color:blue'>momma, please dont worry about me, i know what im doing. i just need some time to myself to sort out my head, i cant think straight lately. i promise i'll be in contact soon.

love justin </span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:08 am

<span style='color:blue'>justin timberlakes wallet and phone was found in floating on the thames in london. his wallet contained his credit cards but no money was found on it, his phone held no fingerprints other than his own. he appears to have vanished off the face of the earth, no one has seen him.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:17 am

<span style='color:blue'>these pictures exclusively show missing singer justin timberlake discovering his girlfriend (hollywood starlet cameron diaz) with another man. he came to the set of her latest film to surprise her with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of champagne when he peered through the window of her trailer and looks disgusted with what he sees. moments later a half dressed diaz comes to the door, along with half dressed co star ben affleck. timberlake pushes affleck down the stairs, shouts at diaz and hits her in the face with the champagne bottle.

diaz later went to hospital to recieve sixty stitches to her face and is said to look grotesque, and that her movie career has ended.

this is thought to be the motive for his disappearance as he was also cheated on by childhood sweetheart britney spears and claims to have been cheated on by the two girlfriends before that. no one is expecting him to return. </span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:36 am

keep postin :thumbup:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:24 pm

<span style='color:red'>four days before i left i met this girl in london, what with me and cameron moving in together finally i wanted to get the best quality stuff, so i went to libertys. the girl seemed nice, quite funny and witty, and she left quite a lasting memory due to her strong personality.

she was nothing more than a girl whose number i took (in a purely platonic way -i would have never cheated on cam, not since it was going so well). so why was she the only person i contacted?</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:59 pm

yea why was she the only person he contacted? update gurl :)

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:05 pm

<span style='color:red'>how the f*ck could she do that to me? she knows how i feel about unfaithfullness... she must have known how much that would hurt me... and ben affleck? ben freakin affleck? why? why? why? i dont care if i hurt her with that bottle, i dont care if i scar her for life -i really dont.

i wish i could vanish off the face of this earth, you know the feeling- like you just wanna be taken out of your body, given no responsibility and you just get to... well... watch life go by, without having a care in the world. why cant i be allowed that, even if just for a day?</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:13 pm

<span style='color:red'>'hello?'

'hey this is justin, remember?'

'yeah, how could i forget? its not that often i get to meet someone that buys me the amount of free stuff you did' i laugh, remembering.

'hey you manipulated me!'

'sure, sure. thats what it is. so whats up?'

'im about to board a plane to london and i want you lo meet me at the airport'

'okay sure, what d'you wanna do when you arrive?'

'im gonna tell you something which you have to promise not to tell anyone else okay?'

'sure'</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:18 pm

what the hell is he gonna tell her?

seriously post more. :) i got nothin else to do right now than read fanfics.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:26 pm

since im in england its almost midnight (and easter :dance:) so i have to go in a minute, plus my brother is bugging me to get off <_<

but i'll update more tommorrow (seeing as its just the beginning it should have frequent updates) and *pardon the lously plug* i have two other fanfics if you wanna read (on the jt board) called 'be gentle' and 'justin got married in vegas' which both seem to be proving popular.

but thank you very much for the feedback! i'll post as soon as i can!

and:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>HAPPY EASTER!!!</span></span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:32 pm

no problem and HAPPY EASTER to YOU too.

i'll read the others ones too...it's fun reading and writing fanfic. you can make anything happen in it, that's the best part.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:08 am

thanks for all the feedback! :hug: keep it coming :nod:

<span style='color:red'>sat in the hotel room in london i said to her: 'i just cant take it, what is it with me and girls, is there something im missing? i give them everything they want and more...'

'have you ever thought maybe youve just got with the wrong girl?'

'i dunno, my heads screwed up right now. i need this though, are you sure youre happy to do this with me?'

'absolutely'

we have a single suitcase each with the things we're gonna need, for god knows how long we're gonna be away. this could be the best thing that i ever did. but i still dont get it: why her?</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:07 am

<span style='color:red'>why cant i stop thinking about cameron? i know she isnt the woman for me, yet i cant get her off my mind... it wasnt even a serious relationship. the b*tch, how could she do that to me? she knew how much it would hurt me.

but its okay now, i have a plan.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:12 am

<span style='color:red'>currently, we are on the eurotunnel train to paris. luckily no one has recognised me, the woman at the passport kiosk looked at me oddly but that was about it.

we have no form of identification other than our passports, we carry nothing but a bag full of possessions. we have no intricate plans, just the big one: to dissappear. i am really looking forward to this.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:52 am

the chase is on... :teenybopper:

<span style='color:blue'>airport staff have confirmed that justin is now in europe. he is said to have been seen with a female of average height and it is believed they have left together. some believe this may be a hostage situation.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:57 am

<span style='color:red'>how we met? they closed down liberty for me, naturally, so i wouldnt be hassled. she had a bleeding nose for no particular reason and to stop her from staining anything they took her to the staff toilet where she was forgotten about. i was walking around and suddenly i hear a knock and a muffled 'help!' which turns out to be coming from the locked ladies staff toilet.

security surround her and start asking her questions. i peer round to see who it is, shes pretty astounding looking (in a good way).

'what the hell were you doing in there?' asks one bodyguard.

'you really wanna know?'

'yes'

'i was frickin urinating okay?'

'uh hey' i add 'im justin'

'aww crap...'

'come again?'

'sorry, i just... if i ever got to meet to you in the flesh "i was urinating" was not high in my list of first sentances to say'

'thats cool'

'hey look, you dont have to worry about me, i aint gonna sell my story, i aint smuggling anything, and i dont have a camera'

'why dont you stick around?'

'sure'

and that is how we met.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:58 am

any ideas for the girls name?

i'll update soon :nod:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:13 pm

mtvjunkie wrote: any ideas for the girls name?

<span style='color:olive'>oh...Rinku...Rinku...Rinku. pick Rinku. :lol: it's an 'ok' name i don't like it either but how about Jiya or Bhumika or Ria or Shanti or Maria (a little bit of spanish girl) or Rani it means princess i always wanted my name to be Rani. i don't know if you like 'em, some of them are indian names. i like 'em and plz update soon.

are they gonna go on an Island and stay there fall in love, have kids?

post more. </span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:06 pm

where's the update?? it's been what 2 days.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:01 pm

im sorry my parents/brothers wont let me on the net and i dont thinki have time today as its11pm. but i will soon...

hopefully...

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:32 am

sorrrrrry! i know it took a long time for me to update but what with it being the easter holidays and me having a big family, everyone wants to use the net <_< so im way behind on my updating :( but hopefully itll be more frequent now. hopefully.

and in other news i think i might start to put in the girls point of view, whose name i still cannot decide ;)

<span style='color:red'>she was gonna buy a pillow case, it was why she was in the shop in the first place. the problem was he money was with her sister who was no longer in the building.

'why dont i pay for it?'

'oh, i couldnt ask you to do that'

'its no problem, seriously'

'but-'

'with my bank account? well the kids'll just have to do without college. and to save money i guess theyll have to marry each other, i aint paying for two weddings...' i stiffle a laugh.
'unoriginal'

'im sorry what?'

'ive heard that joke used on the simpsons before...'

'and?'

'word'

'huh?'

'i cant believe im meeting millhouse'

'what?'

'to the bandanamobile!'

'oh'

'you aint the only one who can quote that programme'

'at least i was on it'

'them those are fighting words'

'unoriginal'

in the end i think i practically refurbished her house but hey, i dont normallly have that much fun when im out. especially round the time when i found out. that was heartbreak enough, why did she then have to cheat on me?</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:12 am

wait who didn't have money justin or that girl?

thanks for the update and post more :D

make the girl's name a lil different to make it interesting. :shrug:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:55 am

the girl didnt have money. justin was loaded but joking :nod:

and... after much deliberation: :yay: i chose aisha. its arabic for 'life' apparently :shrug:

<span style='color:red'>i think aisha is hiding something from me. why would she be so happy to leave everything? what did she leave behind? and why do i trust her?

all i know about her is that shes an only child, lives in middle class engand and has a good education... why would she want to leave that? well i suppose you could argue the same for me. there is something about her though...</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:53 am

<span style='color:red'>Aisha i love that name...reminds of the actress

well anyway thanks for updating and how old is Aisha? </span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:29 pm

ashley makes a startling debut in this :kiss: (hope you dont mind dear, i'll remove it if you dont). it was a random idea i came up with :shrug:

<span style='color:blue'>a profile of the girl who was seen walking through london has been given. should people see her it is advised you do not get involved but to call the police. she is believed to be armed and dangerous.

her name is aisha karena. she is 22 years old, of average build, and with an estuary english accent. she was born and raised in canturbary, kent in a middle class family. her father is a respected physician and her mother is a very wealthy property developer. </span>photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/e59f9384.jpghere <span style='color:blue'>is a photgraph of the lady in question.</span>

yet again ash, you get the guy...

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:45 pm

heres aisha's voice/thoughts:

<span style='color:purple'>i felt suffocated, i had to be a doctor, i wasnt allowed to be anything else. i had no say in what im gonna do in the future, it had already been planned out. well what would i like to do? i dunno... something creative... i'd love to be a fashion designer, but i figured i was never gonna get the chance. now... maybe...

i left because... its a painful story, both physically and mentally. the day after i met justin i told my parents i didnt want to go to university anymore. dad struck me in the face and my mum looked on with a blank expression. he punched me in the stomach several times. i struggled for a few minutes like that but finally got free. i collected a few belongings in my bag and left, not knowing where i would go. all i had was my phone, my wallet, my watch, a walkman, and some cds.</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:04 pm

more please :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:58 pm

glad youre enjoying it :blowkiss:

<span style='color:blue'>aisha karena's father jacob has granted us his story:

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ABDUCTED MY DAUGHTER

sat in the hotel room we have arranged to meet in, i find a bulky figure sat in a chair, waiting for me. without any question to begin the conversation he states: 'i cant stand seeing all these false stories about my daughter, she would never take a man hostage, however i wouldnt put it past him'

by him i assume you mean- 'timberlake, yes. i know they had contact before'

what do you think was the motivation -for both him and her? 'well before she packed and left she told me i was ''controlling'' and ''unloving'', that she knew a man who could give it to her. and as for motivation for justin,' his disgust for even his name is very evident 'i hate to think what hes doing to my poor daughter now, if shes still alive'

you think he might do that? 'theres something about him you can tell hes trying to hide. i sincerely hope she manages to escape before its too late'

so there you go, just shows how the tabloids can get it so very wrong. the police will be questining jacob karena later today and are considering issuing an arrest warrant.</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:01 am

:jawdrop: :freaked: <span style='color:purple'>...uh oh</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:30 am

this is getting very interesting.

post sum more plz

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:17 pm

<span style='color:purple'>bullsh*t, the whole article... how could he say that about justin? he'd never do that. not that i'd care about how he felt or anything... i mean hes just this guy ive met right? i mean its only early days... how can it? but if love at first sight is possible then surely there is a chance that...

no, shake it off aisha, he still loves cameron... damn her.</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:19 pm

oooooo...love at first sight! someone loves someone *cough* Aisha *cough*

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:59 pm

<span style='color:purple'>we are leaning over a bridge with the river seine flowing underneath it. its night time and the city is lit up, looking like a fairytale location 'paris is such a romantic city dont you think justin?'

'i guess'

'what is it?'

'like im gonna find love here, my french is sh*t'

'well why dont you go for someone who speaks english?' i move closer to him.

'but i dont want her to do all the work, i'd feel obliged to learn french then'

damn my stupid beating heart 'do you think youll ever be in love again?'

'i doubt it, to be honest, i think ive given up on girls'

'cheers love'

'no... i didnt mean you, i only think of you as a friend so im fine with you' my heart is breaking.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:33 am

<span style='color:red'>we travel from place to place, not staying too long anywhere, moving continually. thats the plan.

well its one way to see the world</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:24 pm

<span style='color:red'>im confused with how i feel about cameron... i mean, was i in love? or did i just like the idea of it? sometimes i felt detached from her... how much is my heart breaking?

i should really talk to aisha more, or at least seem a little more friendly. i think shes getting bored of me already. ive been so standoffish with her lately, its not her fault. she comes in the room.

'so... aisha... how are you feeling this morning?'

'not too bad, yourself?'

'great'

theres a silence between us

'so do you have any idea where we're gonna go next?'

'i thought you wanted to go to monnaco to see the car racing'

'yeah, but i realised there'd be too many people there'

'good point'

another silence between us

i cant think of anything else to say...</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:41 am

<span style='color:red'>we're sat on a secluded beach with the sun shining down on us.

'ive noticed ive begun to think of cameron less and less'

'really?'

'yeah, i dont think i felt as much for her as i thought i did'

'thats good... so... who do you think of now then?'

'uh... here let me put more sun lotion on you, its incredibly hot, dont want you to get burnt' she smiles at me briefly, then passes me the lotion.

why did i not answer her question? the answer would have been... uh... no one. see? whats the deal with that?

i take some of the lotion and put it on my hand. i start on her back and rub it into her skin. she feels soft, warm, inviting. inviting? what the hell man... i move to her arms, slender. slender? seriously dude... her stomach is well toned although there is hints of a pot belly, i dunno why but i like that on her, seems homely. homely? for christts sake man get a grip... i move to her legs, shes staring at me intently. i start at her feet, she giggles slightly because shes ticklish, cute. cute? i move up her legs and when i reach her thighs i carry on up.

i should stop but i dont, and she doesnt want me to stop. she gasps as my hands reach inside her, slowly but surely stroking her. shes so hot, i just wanna f*ck her. i move in to kiss her on the lips, still stroking. we kiss intensely, every now and again she moans. when she orgasms she kisses me as hard as she can.

'lets go back to the hotel'

i nod in agreement as we walk back, hand in hand.

'you'

'what justin?'

'you, i think of you'</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:22 am

<span style='color:red'>we head straight for the hotel and hit the floor, ripping our clothes off. im hot for it, she is even more. i know i wont regret this, i know she feels the same.</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:22 am

so sorry for not updating, i haven't been on here for at least 2 days.

<span style='color:red'>'you'

'what justin?'

'you, i think of you'</span>

:wub:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:29 pm

<span style='color:purple'>'are you sure you wanna do this?'

'justin im sure, ive wanted you for so long'

'i have too, i want your body cam'

'what!'

'sh*t'

'sh*t indeed'</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:49 pm

:lol: ha ha that's total diss to Aisha

poor girl

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:17 pm

<span style='color:purple'>i pull my clothes back on.

'aisha...'

'oh, you can say it now can you? great. too late'

'im sorry'

im so close to tears now its a real struggle to hide them, too late, one falls down my cheek.

'i cant believe i let my guard down'

'aisha im sorry, really i am. please can i make it up to you?'

i slap him hard in the face

'i deserve that, and more'

'damn right you do'

'please can we just talk?'

'when you talk justin, you lie. you said you thought of me...'

'i do, i wasnt lying, im still a little f*cked up in my head right now, we shouldnt have rushed it, its my fault'

'bastard'

i leave the hotel room, with no idea where im gonna go. but i have both our passports and all our money. im gonna have fun.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:40 pm

<span style='color:red'>i dont think i could have f*cked that up more if i tried. aishia was all i was thinking about, some parts of her more than others. she seemed real mad, but i meant what i said, i really am sorry. but where did she go?</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:05 pm

<span style='color:red'>my phone rings 'hello?'

'guess who'

'aisha?'

'oh! so you know who i am now'

'please come back to the hotel, i really think we need to talk about this...'

'no justin, f*ck off'

and then she hangs up.</span>

<span style='color:purple'>bastard, all men are bastards. ive decided where im going... madrid.</span>

<span style='color:red'>f*ck. where did i put my wallet? oh sh*t please tell me aisha didnt take it...</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:50 pm

man if i was her i would have kicked him in the nuts

great way to get revenge by spending his $

update soon

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:46 pm

<span style='color:purple'>ive always wanted to go to madrid, i keep imagining it being hot with shirtless men who drip sweat over their great bodies.

justin has a great body. and its the only one i really want. ive gotta stop thinking like that. get over him! you can do better... but he said hes sorry...

well its too late, im on an eight hour train ride and theres no turning back.

but he said hes sorry... what should i do? i regret taking his passport. was that a bit harsh? no girl, you should stop thinking like that, he did you wrong, he deserves what he gets. he made you come out here... he rescued you, what are you doing?...

he can go back to his cushy little life where hes paid just to sit on his arse and look pretty. where he can do what he loves everyday, he has a pampered life but its not enough for him... bastard. but dont i kind of have that pampered life? or did...

stop f*cking me up justin!</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:10 pm

gurl you want his body and he wants you get back with him...i know i would

more please

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat May 01, 2004 4:56 am

<span style='color:purple'>'i cant do this, sorry'

'uh... i guess its okay, look... you aint gonna tell anyone'

'i wont dave, i promise'

i watch david beckham walk out of my life, i almost did it, but i cant stop thinking of justin. what is wrong with me?

im in love idiot. then shouldnt i give him a second chance?</span>

<span style='color:red'>im crying on the end of my bed, i dont know what to do, im hungry and i have no money, how am i gonna be able to pay for this room? worst of all i feel empty, not for lack of food, but lack of aisha. she made me feel whole.

cameron? why did she come into my mind? she didnt... so why did i say it. even subconciously i wasnt thinking of her, we never had sex so how... how was it possible? it must just have been a slip of the tongue. i want her back so bad... i dont even know where she is...</span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat May 01, 2004 1:57 pm

how the hell could she say no to david?

more plz!!!!!!!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon May 03, 2004 3:46 pm

update time! :yay:

<span style='color:purple'>'hello?'

'hey justin... uh...i just wanna apologise' is he sobbing?

'im so sorry... i seriously wasnt thinking about her, im so sorry'

'i forgive you'

'really?'

'yeah, but im still in another country'

'uh... about that...'</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”