A Love Story

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:13 am

i was thinking about doing another fanfic and wanted to know who would you pick for Justin's girlfriend?

http://perso.club-internet.fr/pschuler/Cinema/Actrices/Aishwarya-Rai/aishwarya-rai3.jpgAishwarya Rai

http://media1.santabanta.com/full/Indian%20%20Celebrities(F)/Bipasha%20Basu/bip96a.jpgBipasha Basu

thanks for you help

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:23 am

there both pretty, the 1st girl tho......

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:18 pm

laura wrote: there both pretty, the 1st girl tho......

thank you

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:17 pm

Main Characters:
Justin Timberlake: He’s 23 years old and the hottest guy in the world according to the ladies. He broke up with Miss Cameron Diaz couple weeks ago. And isn’t ready for love yet, but is he?

Maria Patel: She just turned 21 and is a dancer. She’s half Indian and Half Spanish. She is going on a tour with someone really popular. (And no it’s not Mr. Jt) http://media1.santabanta.com/full/Indian%20%20Celebrities(F)/Bipasha%20Basu/bip96a.jpgShe is going to be Maria cause she kinds looks hispanic

A special guest is in this story but you have to find out who it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<span style='font-family:ravie'>A Love Story: Chapter one </span>

~Maria’s point of view~

I moved my hips to the right and then to the left, I can feel the music taking over me. I closed my eyes as I heard the fans screaming and cheering us on. I could feel all of their energy as I danced my way to the left side of the stage. Then I heard someone say, “Wake up, it’s time for collegeâ€￾! What? I woke and then realized that it was only a dream. I got up and took a shower. I went to the kitchen which wasn’t that big because I live in a small but manageable apartment with my best friend Lisa. I went into the fridge and got some milk out and cereal from the cabinets.

“Hey did you read about Justin Timberlake just broke up with Cameron Diazâ€￾? Lisa was reading The Sun.

“No and I don’t think I careâ€￾. I really didn’t, it was his life and if he wants to date dumb people and annoying people (Britney Spears) then go right ahead.

I walked to my first class. I go to UConn. I have classes all day long.

*Justin’s point of view*

I was running on the side walk while my body guard was behind me on a bicycle. I was listening to the radio which was playing the new Usher song “Yeahâ€￾. Then the Dj was making and announcement that I, Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz had just broken up. When I heard what they were talking about I stopped. I just stood their staring into nothing. I got really mad and threw the Mp3 player on the ground as hard as I could. Why can’t they just leave me alone?

“You okay man?â€￾ Mike the bodyguard asked me.

“Yea I’m fine I just need to cool down a bit, can you call the driver to pick me up?â€￾

The car came and it dropped me off at my house in LA. I went inside and saw my housekeeper cleaning the house since it’s been 3 months I’ve been in here. I told her to take the day off because I just wanted to be alone and just relax. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and milk and poured it into a big bowl. I was watched the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and then I feel a sleep right on the couch with my bowl on my lap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so do you think i should continue or no?????

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:31 pm

Definitely continue this story. :nod:

And I'm glad you picked the second girl ... that's who I would have voted for. :nod: :thumbup:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:38 pm

:yay: for her being half spanish :)

definately continue with this story :nod: i'll definately be following it

and justin, youre gonna wake up and find you have a wet lap if you arent careful...

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:13 pm

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter: 2

*Justin’s House*

The TV was still on with a blue screen since the movie was over. I woke up at 3 AM with a cereal bowl still on my lap, which was a stupid thing to do. I got up and called my mama. She was worrying about me because of the break up and she knew that I wouldn’t be feeling too good. I told her that I was coming home to Memphis for a week and she was happy about it and she can keep an eye on me. I still had to finish shooting the movie, which was going great. I packed some clothes in my bag and headed to my peaceful home.

*Mean while in Maria’s life*

“Oh thank god college is overâ€￾, I yelled as loud as I can.

“Yea but you still got a year leftâ€￾, said Lisa. She ruined my mood. Why did she have to remind me that I still got a year left? I never liked college. My passion was to dance, ever since I was little I’ve been dancing. It runs in my blood, my mother used to be a dancer well salsa dancer but hey it’s dancing.

We relaxed and had the window open since it was beautiful outside. We were listening to the radio and the phone rang. I picked it up.

“Helloâ€￾, I said.

“Hey chubbyâ€￾, It was my granny Kat. Her real name is Katrina. I used be a bit chubby when I was little. Never like the name but I know she isn’t saying that to hurt my feelings. She’s the best granny you can ever have.

“So when you coming down hereâ€￾? She asked.

“Soon granny, very soon. My plane leaves on Sunday at 9 in the morningâ€￾.

“Well what is todayâ€￾?

“Friday grandmaâ€￾. She forgets things easily.

“Well ok hunny I can’t wait to see you again and so can’t granny Sadieâ€￾.

“AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!â€￾ Who the hell was that?

“What’s going one? Who was that?â€￾ she asked.

“Umm…I think that was Lisa she broke her leg gotta go, love yaâ€￾, I hung up.

“Oh my god Maria you won’t believe what happened. Usher is going on tour this summer and he needs dancer and he’s coming here in Hartford, we have to go!â€￾

“Seriously?â€￾ I was shocked.

“Yes and its tomorrow…come one we gotta practiceâ€￾.

We practiced all night long. We even tried to copy the dance moves from “Yeahâ€￾ video, damn he was fine. After practicing we went out to celebrate. We went to a club and flirted with couple of hot guys and one of us even made out with a guy but I swear it wasn’t me. i got a little drunk but someone that we knew gave us a ride home. Thank god my mum wasn't here to see me like this. </span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:30 pm

ooh, im intrigued... im definately gonna keep my eye on this story :nod:

update soon :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:31 am

Ohhh, this is a great story. As Helena said, definitely continue to update when you get a chance.

I hope that she gets to dance on Usher's tour. That would be awesome for her dream to come true.

Now she just needs to meet up with Justin. :nod: :lol:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:00 am

aw i LOVE this story, i love it...... more soon :lol: plez.

plez.... :rolleyes:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:19 pm

Continue!!! I'd pick the other girl too. Aishwarya Rai, :nono: Still mad at her for not giving me an autograph.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:13 pm

PreCiouSbAbY wrote: Continue!!! I'd pick the other girl too. Aishwarya Rai, :nono: Still mad at her for not giving me an autograph.

whoa hold up you met her?? damn gurl how many famous ppl have you met?

i'm jealous

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:45 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter: 3 Part I

We walked into the dance studio where the audition was taking place. Everyone had there home made costumes; some girls wear wearing these small outfits for Usher which kind of made me mad. I don’t know why. Me and Lisa walked to the desk and got our number, I was 67 and she was 68. Then we were stretching and suddenly we heard the dancers cheering and screaming. We looked to our left where the door was and it was no other then Usher and his body guard and choreographer were walking behind him. He took the mic and said, “Hey guy, well I wanna thank you for coming down here and can’t wait to see all of your great talents.â€￾ He looked cute with his trucker hat and his pants which were low and could see his boxers. Damn! He looked fine and that is all I can think about right know. They asked everyone to show their dance moves and I was up next. The song that they were playing was “you make me wannaâ€￾ and that was one of my favorite songs. So I went up and did my thing. Usher was looking at me and I tried not to look at him because if I did then I know I would mess up. When the music stopped, I turned around and saw his cute little face staring at me and then he winked at me. At the point I didn’t care if I make it or not, because HE WINKED AT ME, NOT THE WANNABE THAT WAS STANDING NEAR ME BUT TO ME! And I knew I was on cloud 9. It was Lisa’s turn and she did awesome, she didn’t want to come but I made her. After it was over they told us that they will give us a call at home. Oh sh**! I totally forgot that I was going to my granny’s house for the summer. So I went up to the desk.

“Umm…Hi, I’m Maria Patel and I was wondering if I can change my phone number ‘cause I’m not going to be home for the summer and I would like to change it.â€￾

“Where you staying umm…I’m sorry I didn’t catch your name.â€￾ He folded his arms and looked at me. It was Usher. Don’t act stupid and dumb was all that I kept saying over and over.

“Memphis.â€￾ When I said it my voice cracked. I gave him a little nervous laugh.

“Oh I see…that’s a nice name. And you did a great job out there, I was really impressed.â€￾

“Oh no...That’s not my name. My name is Maria Patel.â€￾ Shoot me. He thought my name was Memphis.

“Sorry my bad. So Memphis, that’s a great place to visit.â€￾

“Yea it is.â€￾ I was turning red and looked down at my feet.

“Well look I have to go and you promote my tour that’s coming up and I’ll catch you later.â€￾

“Bye.â€￾ I walked outside to my car and I was totally freaking out. I can’t believe that I met him in person and Lisa was jealous of me that I get to meet him and she didn’t. Aww…well too bad. We got home and I started packing for my trip. We both were sad that we couldn’t spend our summer together but we’ll get to talk on the phone with each other. </span>
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/289/rinku.jpgHere is the Picture of 'em together...well kinda

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:52 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I promise that I will catch up...as soon as I can!!!</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat May 01, 2004 3:56 am

:yay: for her rocking the audition

thats a good picture by the way, do you do those yourself?

and... UPDATE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 01, 2004 9:19 am

:yay: That's great that Maria did so well at the audition and got to meet Usher. That must have made her day! :nod:

Oh, I love that blend you did of them. Great work. :clap:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat May 01, 2004 3:22 pm

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter: 3 part II

I walked out of the airport and was surrounded by paparazzi, they were taking my pictures and some guy asked me where Cameron was? I wanted to punch this guy. I got into my car and was headed home, where I can be myself and no one would bother me. Me and Trace pulled up into the drive way and saw my mama coming out with tears in her eyes.

“My baby is home.â€￾ She came and hugged me and gave at least 5 kisses.

“Ma you saw me a week ago, it’s not like I’ve been gone for 3 years.â€￾ I laughed.

“I know Hun but I just miss having you around here.â€￾

We all walked into the house and I was really happy that I was here because it’s been more than 6 months since I’ve been here. Jonathan and Steven came running and I gave them hugs. And then I saw this little kid who was about 11 or 12. Jonathan introduced him.

“This is one of our friends Mike.â€￾ He said.

“Oh hey little buddy, nice to meet you.â€￾ I held out my hand so he can shake my hand.

“You too, Mr. Justin Timberlake.â€￾ Mike said to me. I laughed.

“You can call me Jay.â€￾

The kids ran to the backyard and started playing. I asked mum if granny and grandpa were still home? And she said ‘yes’, so I went next door to see them. I went in from the back door and spotted an old woman cooking and it sure wasn’t my granny. I went outside again to make sure I got the right house which I did. Then I went back in and I saw my granny taking some ice cream out, she turned around and looked at me. She came closer and said “oh dear lord, here comes one of my favorite grandsonâ€￾. We both hugged each other. She made me sit down in the chair and asked how I was doing and if I was okay, which I was. I was doing a little better after the break up and I have decided that I’m not going to be in a relationship in a long time. The old lady that was cooking came and sat down next to me.

“Oh I’m so sorry, hun this is one of my dearest friend Katrina.â€￾

“Nice to finally meet you. Your grandma has been talking about you non-stop.â€￾ She smiled. She was really nice and had a grandson too and his name was Mike, the kid that was playing with Jon and Steve. She was Hispanic I think. She lives couple of houses down from us. Grandma took some bowls out for the ice cream. We sat there and talked about what’s been going on. I wanted to know a bit more about Katrina because I have never seen her before.

“So how many grandchildren do you have?â€￾ I was curious.

“Oh lets see I have three. One of them is 21 and she goes to UConn and Mike who is about 11, then their sister who is 18. You’ll get to meet them. The one who is 21 is coming here I think tomorrow and her name is Maria. The 18 year old is Chloe.â€￾

“Cool, I would love to meet them.â€￾ I said. I wanted to ask more questions about Maria but I didn’t want to make her uncomfortable. After saying goodbye to them I went into my bedroom which was still the same and nothing was changed. I took my t-shirt off and threw it onto my table and went to sleep. </span>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh thanks but i didn't make that picutre some one else did from a different fourm and yea it is a good picture she did an awesome job. and thank you guys for reading my fanfic.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 01, 2004 7:05 pm

Oh, now I see how Justin and Maria are going to meet one another. Their grannies are friends. That's so sweet.

I love fan fic, so I want to thank you for being so kind and taking the time to write for us. :yay:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun May 02, 2004 5:03 am

:yay: theyre gonna meet :D theyd be such a cute couple. i love the way hes interested in her without even meeting her :wub:

update soon please!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun May 02, 2004 11:51 am

<span style='color:green'>Chapter: 4

I got my luggage and took a taxi cab to my house. I love coming home and seeing my mum and my brother and sister and of course my lovely granny, who makes the best peach cobbler. I miss her cooking so much. As the taxi cab stopped I got out and saw this beautiful house which was white and had a white fence around it. The house has never changed. I opened the door and I couldn’t spot any one in there. Then I went into the kitchen and they all said “Surpriseâ€￾. I saw my family and my childhood friend Kajol; she was in tears because I haven’t seen her in 3 years. After hugging everyone, I came closer to Kajol and hugged her as tears were pouring down on my face.

“Look at you, it’s been way too long, girl.â€￾ She said. I know it has.

“Oh girl I missed you so much.â€￾ After talking to everyone I took Kajol’s hand and we went into my backyard. We sat on the two swings. We started talking about everything that has been going in our life.

“I have to tell you something. You would be so jealous when you’ll find out.â€￾ I was excited to tell her.

“What? Oh my god! You’re pregnant! I knew it!â€￾

What? Why would she think that?

“No of course not! Who told you that?â€￾

“Oh your grandma was talking about. She and that other lady, god what’s her name? Your granny’s friend, they were talking about how cute the baby is going to be when they get married and stuff.â€￾

I was confused.

“Yea umm…I ain’t getting married and I don’t even have a boy friend, how the hell am I supposed to have a baby with out a guy. Don’t answer that.â€￾ There was silence. Then we both looked at each other and started laughing because of the thought of me being pregnant.

“So what were you going to tell me?â€￾ She asked.

“Well you know that Usher is going on tour right? (She nodded). And I met him; I tried out for the tour and I MET HIM! I don’t know if I made it but girl I met him!â€￾ she as shocked and had her eyes wide open like those cartoons character, weird huh?

“Oh my god, I wanna meet him! Well what did he say to you?â€￾

“He…OUCH!â€￾

“He said ouch?â€￾

“No someone threw a water balloon at me.â€￾ I saw someone laughing and it was Mike and his friends.

“Oh you’re dead you little…â€￾ Kajol started laughing. I ran after him and his little friends. They ran all the way to someone’s house and they got inside. When I caught up to them, the door was closed. I didn’t know who lived there but then I heard a basketball dribble. I went into the backyard and saw a guy who was wearing a skull hat and a red t-shirt and some shorts. He looked cute I must admit. He was saying, ‘Here comes the great Justin Timberlake, he goes to the left and then to the right, he fakes the shot, wow the other opponent sucks! He goes to the three pointer line and he shoots and he OH, he misses. I clapped, he turned around, and I said, “Wow that was a great shot, NOT!â€￾ I start laughing. He was bit confused to who I was. Then I gave him a small smile. He kept staring at me.

“Umm…yea, sorry I was looking for my little brother and his friends. They came in here and went inside…I believe it’s your house. And they locked the door and I saw someone playing basketball so I thought I ask you to let me in or you can get him or whatever.â€￾ I was out of breath.

“Mike, right?â€￾

“What? Oh yes he’s my little brother.â€￾

“I see, you must be Chloe or Maria, am I right?â€￾ He had such gorgeous blue eyes. What the hell am I saying? And wait how did he know about us?

“I’m Maria, nice to meet you.â€￾ I guess. “But how did you know it our names?â€￾

“Oh I met your grandma yesterday and she was talking about you and your brother. Would you like to come in?â€￾ he was nice, I thought for a celebrity he would be a bastard but I was wrong.

“Sure.â€￾ We went inside and it was really beautiful. It had tons of great stuff in there. We went upstairs into I believe it was his brother’s room. They were playing a game on the Play station.

“Your sister is here to see you.â€￾ Justin said.

“You little slime ball, come on we need to go home.â€￾

“Aww…sis can’t I stay here for the night, please?â€￾

“Ask ma, she’s at home.â€￾

“Well can’t you go and ask her?â€￾

“No you go home and you ask her because I’m tired.â€￾

“No she won’t let me! And if you ask her then she’ll say ‘yes’.â€￾

“Ask your mum, I know she won’t mind.â€￾ Justin said quietly.

“fine.â€￾ I rolled my eyes and went to talk to my mum. Justin followed me to the front yard.

“It was nice to meet you Marissa.â€￾ You dumb ass it’s not Marissa its Maria.

“It’s Maria. And yea nice meeting you too.â€￾

“Hey wait…I was wondering if you wanna hang out, you know?â€￾

“Uh sure, why not? It’s not like I’m doing anything.â€￾

“Ok I’ll come by your house tomorrow and we’ll see what we can do.â€￾

“Alright then I’ll see you tomorrow.â€￾

I walked off into my house and saw mum and granny talking. I asked her about Mike staying there and she was fine with it. So I gave Justin a call and we had his phone number in out phone book.

“Hey mum, where did Kajol go?â€￾

“She went to work. She said that she’ll give you a call tonight.â€￾ I slowly walked upstairs to my room and was watching TV. As I sat there I was thinking about Justin and ‘doing something’. Did he just ask me out on a date? What am I going to wear? And I actually don’t like him like that. I’m going to go and take a bubble bath. </span>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<span style='color:purple'>thanks for reading and have a nice day :) </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun May 02, 2004 4:47 pm

:wub: Aww, I can just imagine Justin playing basketball and looking sexy. :drool:

:no: for calling her Marissa. :lol:

I can't wait for them to hang out together and "do something." :nod: :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon May 03, 2004 4:29 am

*slaps wrist* stop thinking of justin shirtless and sweaty helena :nono:

i too cant wait for the date/hanging out, i wonder what something theyre gonna do... :whip: (just a suggestion).

update! :yay:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Wed May 05, 2004 4:22 pm

ok i know nothing about Memphis, so all the places in this story is fake. lol i never been there to know what kind of places it has.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter: 5

We walked into the house and went straight up to my room. She walked in near the window that had the moon shinning in. I went up to her and slowly caressed her silky face, she smiled. She had the most beautiful smile and gorgeous big brown eyes. My face came closer to hers and then our lips meant. I pushed her against the wall; my left hand was pushing against the wall while my right hand was behind her back under her orange t-shirt. She put her one of her hands on my face and the other through my hair. The kiss got deeper and deeper.

“Justin.â€￾ We parted away, I was smiling. When the moon shined on her face, it wasn’t Maria anymore but it was my own MOTHER.* Horror music starts to play *

“Whoa.â€￾ I woke up all sweaty and grossed out. I mean it was my mom, eww…that’s the last thing that I want in my mind. I woke up and took a cold shower to get rid of the nightmare that I had. I went into the living room and got the phone book and called up Maria. Someone picked up but it didn’t sound like her.

“Hello is Maria home?â€￾

“Who is this?â€￾

“Justin…uh…Timberlake.â€￾

“Right and I am Madonna.â€￾ What was that about? I went outside and then to their house. I could tell it was there’s because they had this Mexican flag on one of the cars. I knocked on the door. Someone opened it and it was her granny.

“Oh hello Justin, what a great surprise.â€￾

“Hey, is Maria home?â€￾ I tried to look inside.

“Yes she is. (she let me in and pointed to the stairs) just to go the right and you’ll see her room.â€￾

“Thanks.â€￾ I went up and saw her singing to some band. Then she took off her t-shirt and had a tank top on underneath it. She turned around and was shocked.

“Don’t you know how to knock?â€￾ wow she’s a bit of a mean girl, I like that.

“Don’t you know how to close a door?â€￾ Great come back Justin.

“Oh shut up! So what you doing here?â€￾

“Remember we were supposed to hang out? Well I’m ready.â€￾ Damn she looked fine.

“Umm…right now? Uh what the hell I’m ready too.â€￾ She went into the closet and wore a black t-shirt.

We walked to my house and got into my car. We decided to go to the park that wasn’t that far away. When we got there we didn’t see that many people. Maria got out of the car and so did I.

“Oh I love this park. I remember coming here when I was little.â€￾ She was really happy that we came here. “Do you see that little tree house thing, well there was this kid who was like big and I mean really big and we both didn’t like each other. So what he did was he put gum in my hair and I had to get it cut, I looked like a boy. I was so embarrassed that I was crying for a week. When I look back on it, it was still not funny.â€￾

I laughed. “Really? What happened to that kid?â€￾

“Well when we were in high school, we actually went out. Then after a month going out with him, I saw him kissing another girl. So guess what I did? I took the milkshake that I was drinking and went up to him and pushed the girl away. Then I poured it all over him and the best thing about it was that it felt so good to do that to him. This all happened in school and everyone knew about and they were laughing at him and sh**.â€￾ She looked down. “I always get my heart broken. I had 4 boyfriends and all of them broke my heart. I don’t know what I did to deserve that.â€￾ She looked up and into my blue eyes and gave a little smile. Then she walked to the swing that was couple of feet away. She sat there and stared at the ground. I went up and sat on the swing that was next to her.

“You know you’re not the only one who got their heart broken. I did too, by all of my girlfriends.â€￾

“No you did not! Not the Justin Timberlake, who is loved by all the girl all over the world.â€￾ She laughed. “So let me guess, they all cheated on you and one of them was Britney Spears.â€￾

“Yepâ€￾. Wow did I just say that. What the hell everyone knows that she did.

“Dang, I guess we have something in common.â€￾ She had a big grin on her face.

“Yea I guess we do. So what you wanna do know? We can play in the sand?â€￾

“That sounds fun! Last one there is a rotten egg.â€￾ She screamed as she ran there.

“Oh no you don’t.â€￾ I ran after her and caught up to her. I grabbed her by the waist and dropped her onto the ground, but slowly so she didn’t get hurt. And guess what I won.

“That’s not fair!â€￾ she screamed.

“Yes it is because you an early start and by the way you got something on your face.â€￾ I pointed.

“What?â€￾

“An eyelash.â€￾ I grabbed the eyelash and took her hand and put it onto it.

“Here make a wish now.â€￾ She closed her eyes and made a wish.

“So what did you wish for?â€￾

“You know that I can’t tell you until it comes true, silly.â€￾ We both laughed. That’s all we did the whole entire time in the park. I had fun and I never laughed so much in a long time. She was a great person to be around and I know she’s going to make some guy really happy and I don’t mind being that guy. And I would never break her heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed May 05, 2004 5:56 pm

:wub: :wub: That chapter was so sweet. I like how they were in the park acting like little kids. It's always fun to play on swings. :yay:

:freaked: Justin's dream. Uggghhh. Not about your own mama. :no:

:lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu May 06, 2004 3:36 pm

:no: i knew there was something going on between him and his mum, theyre way too close *shudders* how gross was that?

but i love that theyre so comfortable with each other though :nod: aww...

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat May 22, 2004 12:23 pm

so sorry for not updating but i've been so busy with school and i didn't have time but i'll put a chapter up in 2 or 3 days.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Thu May 27, 2004 4:04 pm

ok here it is:

Chapter: 6

It’s been a week since I left home. I’m in Canada right now. I have couple of scenes to shoot and then finally I’ll be done. This is one of the best things I’ve ever done…I can say that I’m a little scared about what the fans and the critics are going to say about me. I just hope this movie doesn’t turn out to be the next Model Behavior…now that would be really bad. I’m in my trailer right now getting ready to go out and shoot the last scene of the movie.

*4 hours later*

It’s 9 at night. Couple of the guys and I decided to go out to a local club. It was pretty crowed but because of my celebrity status we got in and went into the VIP room. The guys were chilling and drinking beer while I went out into the dance floor. The atmosphere in there was amazing; it had that smell of beer, smoke and sweat. As I made my way across the floor I spotted a girl who was wearing a white see through tank top and had her hair up with a hat on and was wearing pretty big glasses. She looked familiar…but who was it? I couldn’t figure it out; she was sitting with a guy who also had a hat on a red one with a white t-shirt. As I got pushed back by the crowd I bumped into a big, tall African American guy. As I looked up it was Rob…Britney’s bodyguard. So that’s who the girls are. He smiled.

“It’s been a long time Mr. Timberlake." He smiled. “What you doing here without your bodyguard? You know, some girl might come here and kidnap you.â€￾

“Kidnap me? You worry too much man. I’m here with my friends. So what you been up to?â€￾ we both walked to where Britney was sitting. I didn’t even realize that I was walking up to her.

“Nothing just saving you girlfriend’s life…oh…I mean ex-girlfriend.â€￾ He cleared his throat nervously. I looked up at him giving my famous evil eye. When we came, she looked up and smiled.

“Hey youâ€￾. Hey you? Man what the hell…did I just say ‘hey you’? Stay clam, stay clam.

“Hey Justin, this is Kevin.â€￾ She was chewing her gum. Damn she chews it like a cow.

“What up men?â€￾ Kevin shook my hand and put his right arm around Britney while he was holding his cigarette I his other hand. Britney put her arm on his leg. Was she trying to me jealous? Well it didn’t work. I was over her and I don’t trust.

“Nothing just…uh…finished my movie and hanging with my guys.â€￾ I tried to smile.

“Yea…well hope you do well and I’m sorry that you broke up with Cameron.â€￾ Britney said. She had a fake frown hanging on her lips. She wasn’t sorry; I could tell her from her eyes. She took the cig from Kevin’s hand and started smoking.

“Well I’m going to go now…nice meeting you two.â€￾ I walked off to the bar. Rob followed me.

“So what you think of her new boyfriend?â€￾

“He’s ok I guess…but I don’t care. He acts like he’s the sh**.â€￾ I laughed.

“Yea he does…but I don’t know there’s something about him that I don’t like.â€￾ Rob sat next to me.

“What? That he cheated on his girl with Britney?â€￾

“Who told you that? Did he?â€￾

“I don’t know…I heard it in a show. Now I know why they make a good couple.â€￾

“Man I thought you were over the Wade and Britney thing?â€￾

“I am…but when people do that to me, I would never forget about it."

He put his hand on my shoulder. “Yea…got to go and I have to keep an eye on those two."

“Yea I better get going to…I’m tired.â€￾

“Peace. And it wouldn’t hurt to call me sometimes, alright. Seems like we are not friends anymore.â€￾ He smiled.

“I will.â€￾ We hugged and went separate ways. He was right I should have called him…I mean he was and is one of my friends and it wouldn’t hurt a bit to call big ol’ Rob.

I went back to VIP section and all the guys were drunk. So I had to drive them to the hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu May 27, 2004 4:25 pm

justin the designated driver... :no: he should be allowed to get drunk too :nod: :D :rolleyes:

so britney seems nice... not <_<

i hope justin really is over britney though

:yell: more!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 28, 2004 8:48 am

LOL, even Big Rob doesn't like Britney and Kevin. Now that's funny to me. :rofl:

I can just imagine Justin as the designated driver. He's a speed demon from what I hear. I dunno what's worse, dying in the car with him or dying in the car with the drunk guys. :shrug: :o

Great chapter. :clap:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat May 29, 2004 2:01 pm

<span style='color:blueviolet'><span style='font-family:Verdana'>Chapter: 7

It’s been a week and Usher’s people haven’t even called me about the dance thing. Maybe I wasn’t good…I mean there were tons of people that were better than me. I just heard that Outkast is going to be on tour with him and it that made me want to be his dancer even more. I love meeting new people and becoming famous one day. I know that there are some down sides to being famous but I love showing people what I can do. I was sitting in the guest room that we have because Lisa, one of my college friends, is coming here to visit me and she is going to freak out because I met her favorite idol Mr. Justin Timberlake. I find this to be very funny because I don’t think his hot and I don’t see what other girls see in him…maybe I don’t know him that well…oh well. I had to go to the airport to pick up Lisa and I asked Kajol to come with me so she can meet my best friend. While I was cleaning, Kajol walked in.

“So when are we leaving?â€￾ She was eating a cookie. She was that kind of a girl that you can get along with no matter kind of a person you were.

“Oh in half an hour. You know what I’m so happy that you too are going to meet each other because she’s such an awesome person. You would love her. She's fun to be around, she’s funny, knows how to dress.â€￾

“Wow she sounds fun.â€￾ Kajol rolled her eyes and kind of made a sad face when I said that. But I really didn’t notice it. After making the guest room look nice I got dressed and was headed to the highway. We took Kajol’s car because I didn’t have a car and we only had one car which my mom drove to work. We were half way there; we were listening to “Hip-hop Starâ€￾ by my girl Beyonce. I love her because she can do anything, dance, act and sing her butt off. We both were singing and grooving along to it.

“Baby, let me know if you wanna roll
With this hip hop star
Bad boots on pants down low
I'm a hip hop star
Baby let me know if you wanna ride with this
Hip hop star
I'm a rock star
.â€￾

We reached the airport at 3 p.m. and when we got in there it was crowed. We waited and waited for her until she finally came. She was in her tank top which was mine by the way, and her short shorts. She had gorgeous Nicole Kidman skin and blue eyes. She came running to me:

“Ahh…hey girl!â€￾ We hugged. We were so caught up into our little welcome thing I almost forgot to introduce Kajol.

“Oh sorry.â€￾ I looked at Kajol and smiled. “This is my childhood friend Kajol.â€￾

“Hi nice to finally meet you.â€￾ Lisa said hugging her. I could tell that she didn’t like Lisa that much because of the face that she made. But I tried to ignore it because I wanted Lisa to feel comfortable around us. We got her luggage in the trunk of the car. She had 2 big suitcases but she was only staying here for a week. When she leaves she is going straight to her own house. We got home and Kajol said that she had some important things to do so she left. So there we were Lisa and I, what were we going to do for the rest of the day, going shopping of course. I’m not a big fan of shopping but I only go shopping to meet some hot guys. That’s why malls are the best place to shop and Lisa loves to shop...if she sees a shirt that is $30 she'll buy it no matter, wish I can do the same. It was 7 when we came back and I introduced her to my sister and brother because they have never met each other. Lisa already knew my mama and granny who made her feel comfortable around. My family was great to her; it made her feel like home.

It was 12 at midnight and everyone was asleep except me well because I couldn’t sleep. I was on the internet when an instant message popped up it. I smiled at who it was behind the screen name. The screen name was mickeybblue23TS. We both talked until 3 in the morning about sport and music pretty much. We flirted a bit but it didn’t mean anything. He was falling asleep because when I respond it takes him 4 minutes to respond back. After 4 I fell into a deep sleep.</span> </span>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you so much for reading it!!! :hug:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat May 29, 2004 2:32 pm

This is a really sweet story :P I hope she gets to go on the Usher tour :)
update soon

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat May 29, 2004 4:25 pm

i think i know who she was flirting with :whistle: j.u.s.t.i.n :whistle: lol :lol:

yet another great update :thumbup: another soon please

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 29, 2004 5:15 pm

:clap: Another excellent update. I'm never disappointed in the chapters that you come up with for us. :hug:

Her friend Lisa sounds like a cool chick. I just hope that Kajol doesn't get her feelings hurt. There's room for all of them to hang out and be friends. :nod:

I sure hope she gets to go on Usher's tour or some tour at least. :pray:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun May 30, 2004 10:56 am

ok this isn't a chapter just to let you know...it's what they were chatting about in the computer
~~~~~~~~~~~

<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: hey was ^</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: lol hi </span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: i gotta admit I like ur name </span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: thank u I love quesadillas…mind telling me wat ur name is ‘bout? </span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: well mickey is for Mickey Mouse Club, I wus in there when I wus a kid and bblue for my fave color babyblue and 23 Jordan my hero</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: and the ‘TS’? </span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: I don’t wanna sat it man </span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: oh come be a man and say it!!! You lil wimp </span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: don’t you mean PIMP? lmao </span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: boy don’t change the subject!</span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: *cough* trousersnake *cough* don’t laugh!!!!
Mickeybblue23TS: u there? What r u dead?</span>
<span style='color:purple'>(after 2 minutes Maria replied)</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: no lol I was in the bathroom laughing my ass off…one of my friends is sleeping in my room so I didn’t wanna wake her up by laughin’ hard. And I’m all wet ‘cause I fell in the toilet when I was laughin’. I tripped on the bath mat and yea…so who gave you that name? ur mom? lol</span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: yea…not funny!!!</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: wat????? Your mama gave you dat name!!!!! whoa!!!!!</span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: wat? Of course not.</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: well how come u said ‘yea’? never mind. :rolleyes:</span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: lol ur crazy</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: YES CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! ha ha…</span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: I knew you loved me…from the first day…you wanted my body</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: lol yea a monkey’s body is better than urs hunny</span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: y ‘cause it’s hairy?</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: shut up lol…wat u did today? </span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: nothing went to a club and drank then my friends were drunk so I had to drive back to the hotel. </span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: if I was you I would have left my drunken friends there. </span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: yea but I’m not a b**** like you…I’m a nice guy</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: aww…I’m b**** thank you…and yea you’re not a b**** u r a cocky bastard. *makes an evil face* lol </span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: geez thanks I am a cocky bastard and y u think u a b****??</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: well ‘cause B-beautiful, I-intelligent, T- talented C-charming and H-hell of a woman!!!! U knows wat I’m saying. Lol </span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: yea I have to agree with that...NOT!!!!! </span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: :cry: that is mean…</span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: I’m kidding I think you are beautiful. </span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: thank you and your not bad urself Mr. Timberlake. </span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: oh plz call me Mr. Justin Timberlake</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: lol ok how bout I call u Tim </span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: ok lol…I call you Pat </span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: lol we are such idiots</span>
<span style='color:black'>Mickeybblue23TS: yea but hot idiots ha ha…</span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>Maria_quesadilla: yup hot like peppers </span>

<span style='color:purple'>THEN THEY TALKED THE WHOLE ENTIRE NIGHT. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun May 30, 2004 12:10 pm

:laughup: I love their IM conversation. Definitely reminds me of the crazy conversations I have with people. There must be something about instant messaging that brings out the weirdness and goofiness in people.

Very cute. :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:05 pm

*cough* bump! *cough*

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:52 pm

<span style='color:blueviolet'><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter: 8

It’s been a week now and Lisa had gone to her parents’ house. Last night I got a call and I’m packing to go to Atlanta because they wanted me to be one of Usher’s dancers. I am really excited, because I wanted to do this for a long time and I’m finally getting a chance to do this. But on the other hand I’m really nervous and starting to get butterflies in my stomach. I mean come one it’s Usher! He’s like the best male artist out there…speaking of “male artistâ€￾ I haven’t talk to Tim since he left…uff…I mean Justin. I don’t have his cell phone number but he has mine, he could at least call me, even if we talk for a minute. I know he’s busy touring Australia and hanging with his ‘dawgs’. That’s how he says it. After packing for 2 freaking boring hours I went down stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. I love fried chicken and KFC. It’s better than McDonalds. While I was eating my mum walked in. She’s was worried about me because well that’s what mums do, right?

“Did pack everything you need?â€￾ she sat down next to me and taking a bite of my chicken. I was mad because of that…damn why can’t she get her own chicken?

“Yea ma…â€￾

“Did you pack some extra underwear?â€￾ She always knows how to make my cheeks turn red.

“Yes mother.â€￾ I gave her a fake smile.

“How about…?â€￾

“Yes I did pack my new toothbrush and some toothpaste and I even packed some pictures of you guys, so I won’t forget what you all look like.â€￾ I looked at her.

“Well…you don’t have to be mean about.â€￾ She gave me a sad face.

“Oh mom.â€￾ I hugged her. “You don’t have to worry about me. I’m old enough to take care of myself. And beside it’s not like I’m going to be all alone, there’s going to at least five more dancer there.â€￾

“Yes I know but you’re going to Atlanta and away from me. When you get there go to your aunt’s house, if you have to stay at a hotel. Ok?â€￾

“Sure I will. Now come on let’s go and get some ice cream, I’m hungry!â€￾ I got up but she pulled me back.

“You just ate.â€￾ She stood up.

“I know but…I’ll never get to eat ice cream when I’m on tour because I got to stay in shape. So come on.â€￾ We pulled her up and we drove to Dairy Queen. I am going to miss my mom and her cooking. Yep…her cooking.

After coming back from the ice cream place, I went to see Kajol. I knew that she was feeling a bit left out when Lisa came because well I kind of ignored her (i'm such a great friend...not!) and I felt really bad about it. So I apologized to her and she was totally cool about it. Boy does she suck at lying. I could tell that she wasn’t cool with it. I knew her for a really long time and I could just tell. But I didn’t want to say that I knew she was not ok with it. Because if I did then we’ll have a fight and I didn’t want to leave with us not talking. So I spend the rest of the night catching up and talking about well the tour and what's been going on in her life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</span></span></span>

ok so uh...sorry for the long wait and i know the story is going a bit slow...but it'll have some conflicts.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:50 pm

i dont mind waiting although of course i'd rather not :P

im glad shes looking forward to touring with usher. i know someone who wouldnt... :huh: :lol:

im sure shes gonna get up to a lot of fun stuff on tour but dont forget justin dear.

update as soon as you can

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:03 pm

:yay: I hope she has a blast touring with Usher. :yay: I loved how she needed to pig-out on ice cream before she starts touring. Good idea. :thumbup:

I hope Justin calls her sometime! :phonecall:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:43 pm

<span style='color:black'>Chapter: 9

Love…why does love got to be really hard? I’ve only been in love with two people, who I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Sometimes I just hate being in this business because when I meet a girl I don’t know if they are into me for my fame or for just me…just Justin. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a girl’s voice.

“Excuse would you like anything to eat?â€￾ I looked up at the woman who was carrying a tray full of chips and nuts.

“Sure I’ll have Cheetos.â€￾ I took the bag and started eating it. I looked out of the window and saw this gorgeous blue ocean under me. I was now leaving Australia to go back to Memphis. Australia was fun, I got to experience this whole new culture and visit many places. I took my ipod and started to listen to some music. I grabbed couple of magazines from Mike who was sitting in front of me. I looked through them and found a picture of Britney and one of my former dancer’s pictures on it. I rolled my eyes. Let’s see how long this will last. I know I sound bitter but what the hell is she thinking. I put the magazines down on the sit next to me. I went back of the plane where it had a bed that I could sleep in. I closed the door behind me and took my cell phone out.

“Let’s see who should I call?â€￾ I looked at all the names. “Trace? Nah…he’s probably with his girlfriend. Mum? No talked to her when I left. Maria? Let’s call her.â€￾

*ring* *ring* ‘Hi you’ve reached Maria. I can’t get to the phone right now, so please leave a message after the beep. *beep*

“Hey it’s me Justin or as you like to call me ‘Tim’. Well I just wanted to know how you were doing and give me a call back when ever at 607-456-5004, alright bye.â€￾ I put the phone on my bed and got up to get the remote. I took out Scarface. I popped it into the DVD player and lay on my bed as I was watching it. I was so tired that after couple of hours later I fell asleep. </span>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

once again so sorry for the late update...and thank you so much for reading this :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:50 pm

:yay: Thanks for the update. Good to know that Maria's still on Justin's mind. Let's hope she calls him back. :phonecall: They need to get together and hang out. :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:01 pm

aww im glad hes thinking of her, i bet shes thinking of him too :nod:

ge them together!

and update!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:06 pm

ok so...i have to go to Georgia and i'm going there for a month so i won't be able to update for a while. but i promise when i get back i'll post up some chapters. And once again thank you guys for reading my story.

bye :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:07 pm

No problem. Have fun in Georgia and we'll love whatever you have in store for us when you get back!! :nod:

Return to “Fan Fiction”