Can't Let You Go

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:23 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>:lol: I'm so impatient. I couldn't wait to get this started though, so hopefully, y'all will enjoy this one too. This is just the intro, but I have the first chapter done, which I think you'll really like, so feedback will get it to ya faster. :nod:

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blueviolet'>Okay, so I know you’ve been following me and Justin’s story for a while now. Hopefully, from the very beginning, but if not, let’s do a little recap.

December 2003, I meet Justin. Yes, Justin Timberlake. At the mall, he just happens to hit my car – purposely – to get my attention. Now that’s love, right? Pay attention, cause we moved kind of fast. So about a week later, we decide to give the whole dating thing a try. We did pretty good for a while; fell head over heels faster than you could imagine. He even took me home with him to Memphis to meet his family for Christmas.

Then came the drama.

I guess I’ve got to go into the case of the ex. All right, so Sean is my ex-boyfriend, who’s now in jail for some kind of drug thing. Whatever. He was a jealous, controlling son of a b****. After Christmas, J and me took a little trip to New York, and to make a long story short, Justin thought I was cheating on him with Sean and we broke up for a while. It was bad. It’s definitely something that I’ve tried to erase from my memory, but there was a lot of arguing, insulting, and even a drunk performance or two.

But one dance and an interview changed it all. Needless to say, we eventually found our way back to each other. After we got over our sick pride and bruised egos.

So, we’ve been together about a year and a half now. And I’m telling you, I love that boy so much, it hurts sometimes.

Well actually, it’s hurt a lot of times. We’ve definitely been through it. You saw how the first month went… it got worse.

So I guess you had to have been living under a secret cave underneath the Earth’s core if you missed out on the ‘Superbowl Scandal.’ Or as I like to call it, ‘Cry Me A River, America.’ But anyways, believe it or not, it almost came between us again. Not because of the particular stunt, but because afterwards, Justin pulled himself into a proverbial hole, which almost sunk him into depression, despite receiving his first golden gramophones the following week. Almost.

But being the strong woman I am, that always stands by her man, I did my very best to keep his head up too. And we made it through that rain.

Soon after that, *NSYNC released the best album of their careers. It got them Grammy’s and the whole nine. I have to admit, that album was pretty pimp. Even though, it could have been called Schizified: The Sequel to Our Solo Albums. But yeah, I think they became even more famous than he already was with that album.

And well, the long distance thing got old, fast. I never saw him anymore, and it was breaking my heart. Me in Orlando, and him in L.A.? No. So guess what? I packed my stuff and moved to LaLa Land. So far, it’s been one of the best decisions of my life.

Though, I didn’t think so when I first got there. It wasn’t my style at all. I’m a country gal at heart. All the Hollywood stuff was just crazy to me. But thanks to my baby, I’ve adapted. I have my perfect job out here, working for the Los Angeles Times. By the way, I graduated from University of Central Florida last May – got my degree in Communications. We’ll see where that takes me.

But back to our many tribulations – Did y’all know Justin had sex with that Paige woman? Yeah, the British b****. Well, I didn’t find out ‘til a year later. As you can imagine, it was a pretty crushing blow. But thankfully, Justin confessed. What took him so long, you ask? Your guess is as good as mine. He says he forgot, but whatever. I can’t be too mad. We weren’t even together at the time.

So, I guess that’s about it - unless you’d like to hear about our friends. Yeah? Well let’s see… Everyone’s favorite smart asses went their separate ways. Jourdyn moved to New York for grad school at NYU. She’s determined to be the most famous writer ever. And knowing her, it’ll happen. I love her to death. Truth be told, she’s the reason Justin and me are together now. I stay with her whenever I’m in the city.

And little Miss Sydney – she stayed down in O-Town. We hang out pretty often. She’s such a sweetheart. But anyway, she works for the Disney Corporation in the advertising department. Big stuff, I know. I’m proud of her. She and Jourdyn are still as tight as ever though. And they still bug Justin every single day.

And the most (in)famous midget in the world, little Trace, has moved over to England – Manchester, precisely. I don’t think he has a job yet, or anything. Justin sends him major money every month. But rumor has it, he and Emma are pretty hot and heavy these days. I’m talking engagement here.

Pharrell is still pimpin’ and being a ho. Although, Justin says he’s calmed down a bit since Helena had his baby. Yeah, a little girl that they named Shae.

So that’s my story. As you can see, a lot can happen in a year and a half. But most importantly, we’re all happy and healthy. Yes, we have our hard times, but those are the things that life is made of. It makes the joyous moments just that much better.

2005 has proven to be a pretty good year for us, and as long as we’re in love, it can only get better. I hope.</span></span></span>

Love it? Hate it? Your thoughts, please. :D</span>

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:56 pm

aww i liked it....where is the part when they get married and have kids comming up soon? lol j/k

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:01 pm

I love it of course Ash :wub: :thumbup: How could I not like anything that you write?? :lol: So Pharrell and Helena have a baby huh? And Trace and Emma are engaged?? It's time for them to get married now :nod: :lol: I can't wait for the sequel! MORE PLEASEEEEE!!!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:56 pm

Aww Ash, you just get better and better at this. Like I said, I already know this one is gonna be on fire. Can't wait to see where it goes. Chapter 1 NOW please! :pray:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:19 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thanks so much for the feedback y'all. I'm glad you like it so far. So okay, here we go… :unsure:

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter 1
That’s The Way Love Goes

“Chelle!â€￾ Justin yelled across the house.

I’m in the bathroom getting dressed and I don’t feel like trampling across the hall to his bedroom. “What!â€￾

“Where’s that tie you laid out for me?â€￾

“It’s on your bed!â€￾ I bet he didn’t even look for it.

He pauses before responding. “No it’s not!â€￾

“Look again, Justin!â€￾ If I have to come in there, I swear—

“I don’t see it!â€￾

“J, I know it’s there.â€￾ Men are so dumb sometimes. I might as well go find it for the big baby. I walk in his room to find him wearing the tie. I shake my head and laugh. “What are you up to?â€￾

“I just wanted to see how close you were.â€￾

He’s eyeing my little black dress, so I know he’s about to say something about it. “As soon as I finish my makeup—“

“Where do you think you’re going in that dress,â€￾ he demands.

I knew it. I know he’s kidding, but who does he think he is? “To dinner, dad.â€￾

He gives me a funny look. “Well where’s the rest of it?â€￾

“This is it, baby.â€￾

“Baby, that barely even covers your tits.â€￾

Okay, so it’s a little on the revealing side. But I look good. “Well at least you’ll have something to look at during dinner,â€￾ I smile.

“You’re crazy,â€￾ he laughs. “Certifiably.â€￾

“Crazy in love.â€￾ Really, I am. I get the urge to sing that God-awful Beyoncè song that was out a few summers ago… but I don’t, because I hate it just that much. His long fingers graze my waist and he starts gripping at the sides of my knee-length dress as if he’s searching for something. “Can I help you?â€￾ I finally ask.

“Commando?â€￾

“You know me,â€￾ I smile again. I love when we use minimal words to communicate. We’re just like that. We’re cool.

So I guess you’re wondering what we’re getting all dressed up for. Well, it turns out, big shot Sydney Harris got a nice little promotion to add to her resume. Jourdyn is in Orlando for the summer and I’m in town for a while, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to celebrate. Nothing too big – just a nice quiet dinner among friends. It should be fun.

Just as soon as I kick Justin’s ass for those damn sneakers! The boy is 24 years old, and you still have to beat a pair of real shoes onto those feet. And he looks so cute in his little black suit. I’ve decided that the tie can go, along with those Air Force Ones. And speaking of shoes, these stilettos are killing me. I hate dressing up.

It’s just my luck that it’s raining when we get outside. So we quickly hop into the car – Justin’s new Aston Martin, to be exact. Yeah, he’s doing big things. We’re rolling down the street and everything is perfect. Besides the insane amount of rain that’s falling, but nonetheless. Then, suddenly, there’s a loud pop and Justin stays at 90 mph like he’s drag racing.

“Justin, pull over.â€￾

Being the obstinate person he is, he refuses. “It was just a pothole.â€￾

“It sounded like more than that,â€￾ I counter.

“Chelle, it’s fine.â€￾

Then we hear this hideous dragging sound. “Pull over, please sweetheart.â€￾ I’ll beg if I have to.

With a roll of his eyes, he pulls over. He knows I’m right. “Now what?â€￾

“Go check it out.â€￾

“Check what out?â€￾

Now it’s my turn to roll my eyes. “The tires.â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ he starts opening the door, but I know he’s not about to get out yet. “What am I checking for?â€￾

He is so blond sometimes. It’s cute though. “I’ll do it,â€￾ I reply, swinging my door open. Damn rain. Damn shoes. I circle the car a couple of times quickly, and just as I suspected—“We have two flats,â€￾ I inform him, piling back into my seat.

“Two?â€￾

“Yep. I told you about all that reckless driving.â€￾

“So what do we do now?â€￾ he sighs.

I shrug. “Call Triple A?â€￾

He calls and they say it’s going to be close to two hours. This has to be a nightmare come true. A hot, rainy night in June, all dressed up with nowhere to go.

Wait, this could be fun.

He retrieves his cell phone again, and presses a button. Who is he calling? Well, it doesn’t matter because I’m intercepting this one. I decide to move over in my seat a little… Well okay, a lot. I start to kiss the side of his face, while he waits for the receiver to pick up. He gives me half a smile, and I can tell he’s a little skeptical.

“Syd,â€￾ he says into the phone.

I start to unbutton his shirt.

“Umm, we’re stuck on the highway.â€￾ He looks at me like I’m crazy and quickly turns towards his window. “Yeah, we’ve got a flat.â€￾

I know I should stop, but hell, we’ve got nothing else to do. So I place a few butterfly kisses along his jawbone and I hear Syd through the phone. He whispers for me to stop, but I’m having fun. “We’ve got two flat tires,â€￾ I say to him. I lick the spot behind his ear, and blow seductively onto the wet spot with a smile. I can feel him shiver.

“Yeah, so I dunno if we’re gonna make it,â€￾ he tells her awkwardly. Suddenly, he turns back to me. I guess it’s because I’m basically in the seat with him now, unbuckling his belt. He knows I mean business.

I suppose I had my own little wardrobe malfunction when my boob “accidentallyâ€￾ popped out of my dress. But when I heard Sydney yelling and he wasn’t responding, I knew I had him.

Come with me, don’t you worry
I’m gonna make you crazy
I’ll give you the time of your life

He drops his phone and licks his lips. I love when he licks those little pink lips like he’s about to pounce. This time, I hope he does. So I turn around and straddle him as best I can with the steering wheel digging into my back.

I’m gonna take you places
You’ve never been before
And you’ll be so happy that you came

His fingers trickle up my dress and I let out a slight gasp when they enter me. I must say that I wasn’t expecting that. But I’d be a fool to stop him because this is the sh**. So I kiss his neck amidst some jagged breathing from the two of us. Those fingers sure do work some magic, but I’m starting to think we’re in the wrong stance, because I have no idea to get his damn pants down.

I’m gonna take you there
That’s the way love goes

But being the pro that he is, he positions me over the console and pulls his pants down with a lick of his fingers. He’s so nasty – I love it. I let my tongue trail across my own lips, anxiously awaiting his penetration. But he can’t ever make things easy. He likes to tease. So I let him, because it seems to amuse him. And okay, I like it too.

Come closer, baby closer
Reach out and feel my body

His lips are going a mile a minute, back and forth across my chest while my fingers are streaming over his neck. I love the things he can do with that tongue, but my back is starting to hurt, lying across this armrest. So I do my best to sit up and we move back to the driver’s seat so that I’m on top of him. This is perfect. I finally get to work it.

I’m gonna give you all my love

With my dress pulled just above my waist, I start off with a slow roll of my hips over his, and I already feel like I’m about to explode. Just his touch drives me insane, so just imagine how good this feels. As I’m grinding on top of him, he’s licking my neck and continues his descent back down to my breasts, and playfully biting my nipples. He knows I love that.

Oh sugar, don’t you hurry
You’ve got me here all night
Just close your eyes and hold on tight

There’s a mischievous glimmer in those dark blue eyes as he looks up at me and kisses my lips, gently sliding his tongue into my mouth. I start to move a little faster when my excitement builds and his hands travel up my backside and over my back. I’m going at a steady pace, but our breathing says otherwise. He’s almost panting when he places butterfly kisses over my shoulders and collarbone.

Oh baby, don’t stop, don’t stop
Go deeper, baby deeper
You feel so good I’m gonna cry

The windows are completely steamed, but the sound of the rain is my motivation to move faster. This feels so damn good; I’m pulling furiously at the car’s interior with one hand, while my other is pressed firmly against the window as I start to moan loudly. Our bodies are now moving in syncopation to the beat of the rain on the car and we’ve just been thrown into bliss.

I’m gonna take you there
That’s the way love goes

Still breathing heavily, we make out like there’s no tomorrow. And after what just happened, I don’t care if there is. If I died right now, I’d be a happy woman.

Like a moth to a flame, burnt by the fire
My love is blind, can’t you see my desire

Like I said, we’re in love.</span></span></span>

:D Feedback gals. :blowkiss:
<span style='color:hotpink'>Lyrics: “That’s The Way Love Goesâ€￾ – Janet Jackson (Janet)</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:28 am

whoa there! Now i have to go take another shower but this time it will be a cold one :nod: That was a hot chapter there ash! d*mn! lol I love how much of a tease Michelle is! lol MORE PLEASE!

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:21 pm

Haha I'm with Heather! Time for a cold shower. :whip: That was an amazing first chapter. I'm still fanning myself girl. I can't wait for more chapters like that! :lol: By the way, I love Michelle's POV. She's crackin me up. LOL :D More NOW!

angelpops13

Postby angelpops13 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:04 pm

Great chapter. i like how Michelle teases J! I'm glad that they are together. More plz!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:09 am

mmhell yeah now that is how you start off a sequel! so far i am enjoying this one a lot! very nice. more please!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:20 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>:wub: Aww you guys, y'all put such huge smiles on my face. Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm glad y'all are enjoying it! ^_^ Moving right along...

<span style='color:dodgerblue'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Chapter 2
Rainy Days

It’s Saturday morning and I’m lucky enough to be awakened by the sound of my phone ringing. That seems to be a pattern for me. Hell, I don’t even need an alarm clock. I can just wait for the phone to come blasting into my sleep. Someone always seems to be looking for me. Today, I consider not even flinching to pick up that damn phone, but by some miracle, it might actually be important.

I rolled to my left, thinking there was more bed over there. I was wrong. I suddenly found myself sitting on the floor, yawning and bleary-eyed, with a comforter hovering over me, and that phone still ringing. I reached for the nightstand blindly, locating the handset as soon as it stops resounding through my bedroom, of course. But f*** it. They’ll call back.

What time is it? Why is it so dark in here? 7:00 AM. It must be one of those sh**ty rainy California days. Well, the City of Angels ain’t so heavenly today. I finally climbed back into my bed just to hear the sound of that f***ing phone again. I knew they’d call back. I answered it with more annoyance than I’d intended, but it is Saturday. Damn.

“Justin?â€￾ a familiar woman’s voice said on the other end.

I know the voice, but it’s too early to try and place it. “Yeah?â€￾

“Hi sweetie, how are you?â€￾

“Umm, I’m fine.â€￾ Who the hell is this? “How are you?â€￾

“I’m doing very well, thanks for asking. I didn’t wake you, did I?â€￾

I bet she could tell from my voice. It doesn’t adjust to the morning until it’s had coffee thrown down its throat. “Yeah, you did actually.â€￾ I shouldn’t have said that. This person sounds like someone I should be respectful to.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t even think about the time difference,â€￾ she comforted me. “It must be, what, 8 o’clock there?â€￾

Ha. Try again. “It’s actually 7,â€￾ I replied softly.

“Wow, I’m really sorry. Should I call back?â€￾

“No, I’m up now,â€￾ I lied. I could fall back asleep in a heartbeat. “What can I do for you?â€￾

“I was actually calling to see if Michelle was over there. I called her apartment, but no one picked up.â€￾

Probably because she was asleep like the rest of the normal people in Los Angeles right now. My dumb ass had to answer the phone. “Oh, no I’m sorry. She’s not here.â€￾

“Oh?â€￾

“Yeah, can I take a message, or something?â€￾

“Justin, do you know who this is?â€￾ the caller questioned.

Oh, sh**. I know I’m supposed to know, but I’m not exactly the brightest crayon in the box at this hour. “Umm. No, I’m sorry.â€￾ No use in trying to get around this one.

“Boy, wake up. It’s Angie.â€￾

My other mother! Damn, how did I miss that? “Hey Sexy A, what’s crackin’ baby?â€￾ I can just feel my face forming a smile. I love this woman almost as much as I love her daughter.

She always laughs when I call her that. “Well I was calling to talk to Chelle about the family reunion, but I’ll just tell you instead.â€￾

Dude, I love family reunions. And I finally get to meet Chelle’s family. It’s been a year and a half and I’ve only met her mother and brother. And I talked to one of her cousins on the phone. Though, I don’t think I want to meet her. She’s a little on the obsessive side.

But anyway, Angie told me everything I needed to know about the 2005 Alexander-Walker Family Reunion. I’m excited. It’s right before CFTC – yes, of course we still do that – in the middle of July. Down in good ol’ Austin, Texas. I haven’t been there since Thanksgiving, so this should definitely be fun. But in the meantime, I’m taking my ass back to sleep.

Of course, it wasn’t long before I was interrupted again. Saturday just isn’t a good day for me to rest. How ironic. But when I felt Michelle’s warm, full lips softly grace my cheek and all was forgiven. I love this girl.

I turned around slowly when she crept into the bed behind me. “Good morning,â€￾ I said groggily.

She smiled, giving me those dimples. “Hey you.â€￾

Whenever she grins, I just get the irresistible urge to poke my finger in her cheeks. “When did you get here?â€￾ I asked.

She yawned before responding. “About two minutes ago. I had an early meeting with that guy Tony Mirano.â€￾

“The producer?â€￾

“Yeah. The Times is doing a feature about all the big names he’s worked with in the past year or whatever.â€￾

I rolled my eyes, as I repositioned myself so that my head was in her lap. Something about that guy rubs me the wrong way. Ever since he was ‘too busy’ to work on the *NSYNC record, I just haven’t liked him. “So how’d it go?â€￾ That doesn’t mean I don’t care about my girl’s projects though.

“It was all right I guess. He’s cool.â€￾

Good, she doesn’t seem impressed. Not that I’m worried or anything. I’m just sayin. “Cool.â€￾ I lifted up her shirt and placed a few kisses on her stomach.

She giggled from being ticklish. She’s too cute. “So what are we doing today?â€￾

“Absolutely nothing,â€￾ I replied, giving her pecks along her jaw between words.

“Good,â€￾ she sighed. “It’s rainy outside.â€￾ She turned to the balcony with dismay. “It’s been raining a lot lately.â€￾

If I remember correctly, last time it rained was two weeks ago when we got that flat. And that was in Orlando, now that I think about it. Man, that was a good night for us. I have to smile just thinking about it.

“What are you so happy about,â€￾ she asked me, playfully punching me in the arm.

I winked at her before licking my lips and then licking hers. Before I knew it, her tongue was in my mouth. She doesn’t waste any time, and I love that. She got on top of me, pulling off her shirt while I unbuckled her belt. Yeah, I’m about to put it on her.

Or not.

My doorbell very animatedly resonated throughout the house and I swear, I wanted to throw something. I just can’t get a break. Michelle climbed off of me and replaced her shirt while I obstinately headed for the door. Who the hell is this? If they could get through the gates, they should have a frickin’ key.

I opened the door to see my mom standing there with a bunch of bags in her arms. I greeted her cheerfully, even though I was actually pissed, and took the bags from her. “What happened to your key,â€￾ I asked, heading for the kitchen.

“What happened to your clothes,â€￾ she countered playfully, referring to my lack of wardrobe, which consisted of my boxers.

Damn, I just woke up. Sort of. “Ma.â€￾

“I couldn’t get to my key, Justin. Duh.â€￾ She took one look at my swollen lips and apologized. “Sorry for interrupting,â€￾ she chuckled. “Hi Michelle!â€￾ she yelled upstairs.

Soon after, Michelle came bouncing down the steps, swinging that silky brown hair. Her hazel eyes lit up at the sight of my mom. “Hey Mama!â€￾

After embracing one another, they began to unload the groceries that my mother had brought over. “What are you two up to today,â€￾ my mom inquired. “Besides the obvious.â€￾

Both Michelle and I blushed at her comment. “We’re just hanging out,â€￾ Chelle answered. “You should hang with us,â€￾ she added. I gave her an expectant glance. What the hell is she doing?

“Justin get that look off your face,â€￾ Mama interjected, although her back was turned to me. I hate when she does that. “Don’t worry honey, I’m not staying.â€￾ Thank God. “But I need you to run outside and get the rest of the bags,â€￾ she instructed.

Is she crazy? It’s raining like hell out there. “Ma, it’s raining outside.â€￾

“And?â€￾

“And I’m not even dressed.â€￾

“Since when did water hurt you?â€￾

I sighed loudly and ran upstairs to throw on some clothes and shoes before tracing to the wet driveway and retrieving the sh**load of paper bags sitting in the back of my mama’s Mercedes. Who is she shopping for? An army? Geez, I’m the only person that lives here.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few hours later, after I beat Michelle’s ass at Monopoly, we were sitting at my kitchen table half nekkid. Remember Connect Four? Yeah, we played that – the strip version. Whenever I get four in a row, she takes off an item of clothing, and vice versa. I wish she wasn’t so damn good at this game, because I’m cold and all I have left on is my boxers, a sock and a chain. I’m not sure if the chain counts though.

“Justin, it’s your turn.â€￾

Man, I do not wanna play this game. Every time I make another move, she wins. Just look at her sitting there with all those damn clothes on. “Okay, lemme think. Damn.â€￾

“Hurry up!â€￾

She’s just rushing me so that I can lose. I just drop my piece in a random slot. “Happy?â€￾ I asked.

She rolled her eyes and started taking off her jeans. “Whatever.â€￾

Did I win? Holy crap, I did win. I laughed heartily in her face. She’s won 6 times in a row. It’s a bout damn time.

“Justin shut up,â€￾ she smiled. I’m still laughing.

A few moves later, and I’m removing my sock. Damn it, she’s about to really have me nekkid now. I hate this game.

“Stop stalling and go,â€￾ she informs me after I’ve been sitting there staring blankly at the game for a while.

Okay, f*** this. I’m just not going to win this. There go my boxers.

“Justin,â€￾ she drawled out into a whine.

“What?â€￾ I mocked her.

“I won.â€￾

I rolled my eyes. Whatever.</span></span></span>

Alrighty y'all... feedback! :kiss: </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:38 pm

:rofl: Strip connect 4 huh? I've played strip twister before but never strip connect four...gotta try that cause i'm good at that game :lol:

I love how they call each others moms mom its sooo cute :wub:

And Lynn :rofl: Gotta love her! Moms always knows when their kids are making faces behind their backs...well at least mine does :lol: MORE PLEASE!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:51 am

dude i am so bad at connect 4 it is not even funny so i would be getting my arse kicked!!! great chapter more please!!!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:10 pm

the first chapter hot hot hot
strip connect 4 sounds fun
Lynn knows everything

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:30 am

<span style='color:limegreen'> :wub: I love you guys for liking this story. Feedback is wonderful, as always :nod:. Sorry that nothing much is happening right now, but we can't just jump into the drama, right? :lol: But, it's all relevant. Here's more for y'all.

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter 3
Chill Pill

Well I woke up this morning to a beautiful blue sky and blazing sun, so I decided to take a little trip down to Huntington Beach.. I’ve discovered that it’s the perfect place to just chill on a Sunday. And after the endless rain we had yesterday, I desperately needed to get out of the house.

Justin damn near drove me crazy with all those board games. After he lost at Strip Connect Four, we played Clue. Needless to say, I didn’t have one. I lost and I didn’t hear the end of it. But come on, who actually likes that game enough to even try to win? I thought so.

So now, I’m sitting on my very colorful beach towel in my black and pink bikini top and some shorts that I’ve probably had since I was like 16. But hey, I’m comfortable. I kind of wish Justin had come. But he had to stay home and pack for New York. He’s leaving tonight to discuss what he calls a ‘top secret’ mission with some ‘top secret guy.’ Whatever. He’s just as clueless as I am. And he’ll be calling me the second he walks out of that meeting. Or at least, he better.

Speaking of which, my phone ring indicates that he’s calling me right now. I fumble through my beach bag to retrieve my cell and a smile crosses my face as I answer the phone. “Hey baby.â€￾

“What you doin?â€￾ He sounds nonchalant and lazy. In other words, purely sexy.

“Eh, not much,â€￾ I say. “You should’ve come. It’s gorgeous out.â€￾

“Yeah, I know,â€￾ he answers grimly.

“So what’s up?â€￾

“Family reunion time!â€￾

Huh? His family has a reunion every Sunday. There’s only like six of them! “The Bomars are having a reunion?â€￾ I ask, perplexed.

He sighs loudly. “No sweetheart. The Alexander family is.â€￾

“J, what are you talking about?â€￾

“Yeah, I forgot to tell you yesterday. Your mom called and told me about it.â€￾

Well damn, I could have sworn I was her child. “Why’d she tell you,â€￾ I inquire.

“I dunno, cause I picked up the phone, I guess.â€￾

I suppose it’s only fair since Lynn informed me of Paul’s birthday party before she told her son.

After Justin so graciously divulged the details of this year’s family festivities, we briefly discussed our good friend JC. He’s starting to record another album, and he’s actually supposed to be meeting me here in about – I look at my watch to see that he should be arriving in – 3 minutes.

Like clockwork, he trudges up to me at my spot on the beach, looking delicious, as usual. I’m so glad he cut his hair. Remember how he looked during the No Strings Attached era? It’s like that. But like… better.

“Hey sexy,â€￾ he says to me, pulling me to my feet.

“Hey yourself,â€￾ I reply, hugging him. He smells like Zest soap and oranges. What a perfect summer scent.

We sit down in the sand and I pull out a legal pad and tape recorder, as he rolls his eyes. “You never stop working, do you?â€￾

“How can I,â€￾ I laugh.

“I dunno, just stop and chill,â€￾ he smiles, making his little eyes twinkle. He’s so cute.

“I am chillin. I’m cool man.â€￾ I’m lying. I have a deadline for this story, and it’s tomorrow.

“You are not.â€￾ He smirks and turns towards the parking lot behind us. “You can’t wait to ask me the first question so we can get this started.â€￾

He knows me way too well. “Well,â€￾ I begin.

“Well, forget it. I’m not gonna do anything but sit here until you relax.â€￾

Ugh, I could kick him. “I’m relaxed man.â€￾ He touches my bare shoulder and I flinch. Don’t ask me why.

“Liar. Loosen up dude.â€￾

Are almost-29-year-olds allowed to say ‘dude?’ “JC, I’m fine,â€￾ I chuckle.

He moves behind me and starts to rub my shoulders. “Fine? Yes, you are,â€￾ he says seductively. Is he flirting with me? I think I like it. “Relaxed? You definitely are not.â€￾ I can hear him lick his lips as his hands move up and down my neck and shoulders. “We’re gonna fix that though.â€￾

“So can I ask you questions while we ‘fix this?’â€￾ I’m pitiful, I know.

“No!â€￾ he exclaims with a chuckle.

Well whatever Chasez says, goes. So I sit there quietly, slipping into utopia as he massages my shoulders. Damn I needed this. I watch the waves beat against the shore, and smile at the atmosphere. I love the beach.

I haven’t abandoned my country roots or anything, but ever since I moved out here back in November, I’ve really learned to appreciate everything this place has to offer. The serenity of the water versus the fury of the waves creates a poetic dichotomy. Maybe I just like to overanalyze things, but to me, the ocean is a lot like sex. The tenderness combined with the passion, forming an incredible experience – it’s amazing. And why am I thinking about sex with JC sitting here?

I snap out of my trance and smile at the man sitting behind me, still working my shoulders. “This is perfect,â€￾ I manage to get out.

He slowly comes to a stop and relocates next to me. “Are you cool now?â€￾

I sigh as if I’m in paradise. “Like the other side of the pillow, baby.â€￾ I fall back onto my beach towel and watch his back muscles contract as he removes his socks.

“Wanna go in the water?â€￾

Not really. “Sure,â€￾ I smile.

We hop up and tread through the shallow water, until it just barely reaches the bottom of my shorts. After a few minutes of spraying one another, we get into a heavy-duty water fight, where I end up totally drenched. We must look like two 8-year-olds out here, but I really don’t care because I’m having so much fun. I love this guy. Not like that. Justin is, and always will be the love of my life, but I still think JC is the sh**.

As we’re retreating from the shore, a small group of girls approach JC for an autograph, and he graciously accepts. I like that about him. Justin would roll his eyes and get b****y about it. He’d still do it, but not with a smile.

“Hey,â€￾ one of the girls says to me, finally acknowledging my presence. I know it’s gonna be something about Justin. “Aren’t you like Justin Timberlake’s assistant or something?â€￾

His what? Is she kidding me? “No,â€￾ I answer, plastering a fake smile on my face.

“Oh. You look just like this girl that I see with him all the time,â€￾ she adds.

“That’s because I am with him all the time.â€￾ As he’s signing random scraps of paper, JC laughs at my rigid responses. He knows I’m pissed.

“Oh,â€￾ she trails off nervously. “So how do you—“

“I’m his girlfriend.â€￾ Stupid b****.

I assume her friends’ ears perked up at that, because another girl jumped into the conversation. “You’re his girlfriend.?â€￾

JC glances at me keenly as if he’s saying ‘be nice’ with his eyes. Ha. Justin would tell me to curse out this b****. But I’ll be good – because it’s JC. “Yes,â€￾ I finally retort. “We’ve been dating for almost 2 years now.â€￾

“Oh,â€￾ she says again. “So then why are you here with him?â€￾ She's referring to JC.

She just doesn’t quit does she? “I don’t think that’s any of your damn business,â€￾ I say coldly. She’s really pushing me.

“Yeah, so we’re gonna go now,â€￾ JC interjects. Finally.

“Y’all’s fans have gotten bold,â€￾ I mention to him as we head back towards our towels.

He chuckles and rubs my towel over my arms. “I’m proud of you.â€￾

I laugh, because we both know that me holding my tongue is highly unlike me. “Don’t say I never did anything for you.â€￾

An hour later, we’re still sitting there in the same spot, sipping Pina Coladas and laughing as if we’ve been friends forever. I feel like we have. I remember the day I met this guy, it felt like we’d known each other in another life. Like we’re just destined to be friends. He’s always been in my corner as my little support system. And no matter how hard things get with Justin – he’s the first one trying to put us back together, helping me pick up the pieces. He’s such a great person.

“So,â€￾ he starts, staring out into the horizon, “Now that you’ve loosened up a little, how about that interview?â€￾

Damn, I forgot about that.</span></span></span>

Your turn. :D </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:21 am

:lol: Great chapter and im luving Michelle and Jc hanging out

And why am I thinking about sex with JC sitting here?

It could be because he is one of the sexiest guys in the world :shrug:
Those fans :rolleyes: need to mind their own business
update soon :P

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:15 am

way to let that fan know where to stick it! i bet celebs get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of people digging in their personal lives. although i have to admit i love hearing about it! i cant wait to see where their friendship goes! more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:43 pm

darn those fans :lol: I would have been saying a few more choice words if I was Michelle :lol: although that might be why I get in trouble all the time :shrug: I like the relationship that Michelle and JC have together :nod: But Michelle don't forget about J there ya kno he is your boyfriend :nod: MORE PLEASE!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:23 pm

man those fans can be so nosy
Michelle and JC cool relationship

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:40 pm

Aww awesome chapter babe. I kinda like their bond, but it scares me, cause like, it's too... bond-ish. She shoulda slapped that fan though. :lol: I know I would have! More girl. PLEEEEASE!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:47 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thank you, thank you, thank you guys. Y'all are awesome. :kiss:

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Chapter 4
Family Matters

July 15, 2005. Day one. I’m sitting at the baggage claim of Bergstrom International Airport, in Austin, Texas, wondering where the hell my girlfriend is. She left from L.A. almost four hours ago. She has to be here by now.

I look around to see Lonnie gathering my bags from the carousel, with the plethora of other folks that just arrived on my flight from Orlando. I knew I should have taken my jet. But this is a family thing, so I left celebrity-Justin back at home. I know Lonnie is a part of celebrity-Justin, but I still have to protect myself until Chelle shows up. Then, she’ll watch my back - even better than his big ass.

This weekend should be fun. I’m excited to meet the rest of Chelle’s family. I just hope they like me. But how can they not? I’m funny. And looks aren’t everything, right? But hell, I got those too. Yeah, I’m cool.

Okay, I’m nervous as sh**. I still wish my mom had come. She could have helped me add some cream to this big pot of coffee I’m jumping into. ‘Cause with only me here, it’s like just a little drop – not even enough to taste. But who doesn’t like a pinch of vanilla flavor in their coffee? I do. It’s hella good. Dude, I want some f***ing coffee.

Thank God Michelle walked up and interrupted my random stream of consciousness. I was losing it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a big, wet, sloppy kiss on the side of my face. “Hi.â€￾

I wiped the excess saliva from my cheek. Disgusting, right? I love her, but damn. “You nasty bastard,â€￾ I blurted.

She laughed at her disgustingness. Is that a word? “I can take it back if you want.â€￾

sh**, if only you could. My sideburns are still wet and I don’t think my earrings like spit that much. “Where have you been,â€￾ I asked, changing the subject.

“I missed my flight.â€￾

“Dumbass,â€￾ I laughed. “How’d you swing that?â€￾

“Dude, I dunno! Me and JC stopped at The Coffee Bean before he dropped me off at the airport and we just forgot about the time.â€￾

JC? Why is she always with him? I chuckled as if I didn’t care. “Oh.â€￾

“I called, but you were already on your flight,â€￾ she added. Yeah, like that makes it better.

“It’s gravy baby.â€￾ Did I really just say that? “So how was it?â€￾

She looked at me dumfounded. “How was… what?â€￾

“Your flight.â€￾

Realization hit her face and she smiled. “Duh.â€￾ Yeah, duh. “It was okay, I guess.â€￾ She looked at me, fluttering her long eyelashes. “It would have been better if you were on it.â€￾

Duh again.

A few minutes later, after I relieved Lonnie of his protective duties and he headed back home, Michelle’s brother Brandon walked up to us in the airport, yelling like he hadn’t seen us in years.

“What up!â€￾

We did the hand-slap combination thing and briefly embraced before I answered. “How you doin’ man?â€￾

“Did you catch the Spurs beat up on those lame ass Lakers of yours?â€￾

Man, don’t f*** with me about the Lakers. “Whatever, dog. They got lucky this season.â€￾

“You said that sh** last year,â€￾ he laughed, as I followed him through the exit.

“Well they’re just lost without Kobe.â€￾ He’s in court for that rape case every other day. And it ain’t the basketball court. “They just gotta find their rhythm.â€￾

“Man, the Lakers just suck, dog. Get over—“

“Hello!â€￾ a distant voice behind us called out.

We turned around and saw Michelle dragging behind us, struggling with my bag and her own. Oops.

“I’m so sorry baby,â€￾ I said, relieving her of both suitcases.

“Hey girl,â€￾ Brandon interjected, giving his sister a hug, and a peck on the cheek. “I didn’t even see you there.â€￾

“Yeah, I noticed,â€￾ she scoffed.

I rubbed her arm reassuringly. “Just be happy we get along so well.â€￾

Hopefully, I’ll be able to say the same for the rest of her family.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We arrived at the Alexander home within the hour. Never again will I ride in a car with Brandon. He drives worse than me.

We’re staying in a hotel not far from here, but the family is having a barbecue at the house first. I’ve never been here before, but when we walked in, I decided that I liked it. It’s a two-story, four bedroom stucco. It contains a country elegance, much like my parents’ house back in Memphis, which is probably what I really appreciate about it. But more than anything, it’s cool to see where my girlfriend grew up. The last time I was in Austin, we had dinner at Brandon’s house, and then I was catching a flight to Spain for a show with the guys.

Before the rest of the family arrived, Chelle lead me through the fairly large house, explaining the pictures and plaques that accentuated the walls. I hate when people put pictures on the walls of their stairway. I’m clumsy enough without having family portraits to distract me while I’m on the steps. I’m glad Angie doesn’t do that.

We finally made it to Michelle’s childhood bedroom and I damn near lost my lunch when I saw the lovely posters garnishing her room. “Backstreet Boys?â€￾

She instantly revealed an immense smile of apprehensiveness when she turned around and caught my gaze. “What’s wrong with them,â€￾ she asked innocently.

“Girl, you have absolutely no taste.â€￾

She feigned a shocked look. “Whatever man. ‘I Want It That Way’ was a great song.â€￾

“It wasn’t better than ‘Bye, Bye, Bye,’â€￾ I countered.

“Ha! You’re more delusional than I thought if you believe that.â€￾

Okay, so maybe it was. She’s supposed to support me though! “Some girlfriend you are,â€￾ I scoffed. “Traitor.â€￾ I sat down on her full-sized bed, decorated in red, white, and navy blue, as was her room, and stared at the ceiling. She had those little glow-in-the-dark stars strategically placed amongst it and I chuckled.

“What are you laughing at?â€￾

“Well where are your *NSYNC posters?â€￾

She reached behind me and pulled out two large rolls of paper from behind her bed. “Right here.â€￾ She sat down with me and handed me one roll while she revealed the other.

“Oh no you didn’t!â€￾ I laughed. She opened up a poster that must have been the first picture we ever took together. I look like I’m about four. Okay, so I still do, but whatever. Don’t hate.

She gave me a goofy smile and giggled. “I thought you’d like it, baby.â€￾

“Where the hell did you get that?â€￾

“A friend gave it to me,â€￾ she replied, climbing onto my lap.

“Uh-huh,â€￾ I said, pecking her neck. “And what friend would that be?â€￾

“That’s for me to know and you never to find out.â€￾

She rolled her tongue across my lips and I almost shivered. Soon, she was sucking my tongue as I did the same to hers, flirtatiously biting at her bottom lip when I got the chance. Just as there was a loud ‘Ahem’ at the door, I realized that we make out way too much. Or is that possible?

“I hate to interrupt the lovebirds,â€￾ Michelle’s mom, Angela, announced.

Michelle climbed off my lap and sat next to me on her bed as we both wiped our mouths nervously. “Well what is it?â€￾ she asked rashly.

Angie looked at us questioningly, but only stared momentarily before speaking. “I bet you two have sex everyday, don’t you?â€￾

My eyes widened into a laugh while Michelle’s mouth dropped in shock. “Ma!â€￾

“Well shoot, I’d have sex with him everyday too sweetie,â€￾ she joked, as her daughter lowered her head in shame.

She shook her head sorrowfully and spoke from underneath her hair, which had fallen, over her bowed face. “What do you want, mother?â€￾

“Oh Michelle, you know I hate it when you call me that.â€￾

I simply looked on in amazement at the exchange between the women in front of me. I hope when we have kids, Michelle’s relationship with our daughter is like this. I think.

“What do you want!â€￾

“You know what’s funny,â€￾ Angela began, “I always seem to catch you two making out. What’s that about, Michelle?â€￾

Ha. She emphasized Michelle’s name as if she’s the only one sitting here. Angie loves me too much to reprimand me.

“I dunno, mother. Maybe because you always seem to find the wrong moment to wanna say something to me.â€￾ Michelle’s voice is stern, but I’m sure they’re just playing around.

Angie rolled her eyes and giggled. “Well if you two can tear away from each other long enough to come downstairs and meet the family, the gang’s all here!â€￾

“And you couldn’t have yelled that up the steps or something?â€￾ Michelle asked sardonically. I hit her in the knee. She’s starting to be disrespectful over nothing. Mama Angie was just kidding around.

“Take a hint from your boyfriend and get your ass downstairs,â€￾ her mother stated, walking out of the door.

As soon as she was gone, Chelle slapped my arm. “What the f*** did you hit me for?â€￾ she yelled.

“Ouch!â€￾ That sh** hurt. “What’s your main malfunction?â€￾ Malfunction – bad choice of words.

“Nothing,â€￾ she replied. “Let’s just go.â€￾

She hastily walked towards the door, but I grabbed her before she could get there and placed a long, but less feverish kiss on her lip-gloss covered lips. The last thing I need is for her to be in a bad mood when I’m about to meet her family. “You cool?â€￾ I asked hopefully.

She gave me that smile and I knew she was all right. “Like Kool-Aid in the fridge,â€￾ she laughed.

I wish I could say the same. Here goes nothin.’</span></span></span>

More soon... Feedback now, please. ;) :D B) :blowkiss: :wub:</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:51 pm

oh man talk about nerve racking. i hate meeting my mans family all at once. i loved the whole coffee thought about the cream that was classic. great chapter more please

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:39 pm

:rofl: Justin its not nice to hit girls :no: :lol: For some reason why do I picture Justin standing with a dazed look in his eyes, staring at a cup of coffee :shrug: But J's meeting the whole family at once...this should be very interesting :nod: MORE PLEASE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:13 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Very late...sorry! But...I love it!! I can't wait for more!!
Great job!!!
</span>

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun May 02, 2004 6:19 pm

meeting the whole family at once must be nerve racking
Angie is great :D

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun May 02, 2004 7:47 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>:ph34r: Sorry, no update quite yet, but I know just how much you guys are dying to see how these folks you're reading about look, so I put together some cast pictures, just to give you a general idea of what you're dealing with here. :D

Nobody hate me - this is just what I'm envisioning. If you don't wanna ruin what you've already perceived these people to look like, then don't look at the pics! :lol:

Just for fun, here is the cast of She Got Me/Can't Let You Go... :yay:

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Michelle.jpgMichelle Alexander

For now, this is how http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Justin.jpgJustin Timberlake looks.

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Jourdyn.jpgJourdyn Peterson

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Sydney.jpgSydney Harris

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Lynn.jpgMama Lynn Harless

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Angela.jpgMama Angela Alexander

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Trace.jpgTrace Ayala

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Pharrell.jpgPharrell Williams

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Emma.bmpEmma Halston

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Sarah.jpgSarah Morgan

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Helena.jpgHelena Woodland

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/JC.jpgJC Chasez

New Characters - Some have not yet been introduced to the story. ;)
http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Brandon.jpgBrandon Alexander

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Maya.jpgMaya Alexander

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Tony.jpgTony Mirano

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Heather.jpgHeather Masterson

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Laura.jpgLaura Masterson

Old Characters
http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Sean.jpgSean Barker

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/babyblue2578/Paige.jpgPaige Maxwell

:unsure: I hope that's everyone. Y'all let me know what ya think.</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun May 02, 2004 8:05 pm

aww thats a good idea Ash :nod: I love them! They are soo cute! Especially Sydney and Maya and Brandon but they are all a A+ in my book :nod: I think that I might do this for my fanfic now...hmm :lol:

KrazyK
Advanced Member

Postby KrazyK » Mon May 03, 2004 2:08 am

Again Ash, loved the chapter. ^_^ I want Angie to be my mom lol. LOVE the pics. Michelle certainly is a Southern Belle. She's gorgeous! But now, you must UPDATE! :D

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon May 03, 2004 11:50 am

that is an awesome idea thanks!! now where is the update! :lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon May 03, 2004 11:58 am

I imagined Jourdyn to look like what paige looks like :shrug: thanks for that Ash :P

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon May 03, 2004 12:23 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thank y'all for the feedback. ^_^ Love it! I just realized, I haven't seen Sarah in here yet. :yell: Where are you Sar! :nerd:

Anywho, glad y'all like the pics. Here's more... ;)

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Chapter 5
Family Ties

Well, I’ve met most of the family and so far, they all seem pretty cool. I think they like me. I just wish I could remember everyone’s name. I told Michelle to give me a cheat sheet, but she wouldn’t. Luckily, she’s helping me out whenever she can.

Uncle James, or Jimmy, as everyone calls him, is awesome. He’s one of those guys that likes to cook, play Poker, and listens to Al Green. My kinda people. We started arguing over the ribs though, ‘cause he was cooking them totally wrong.

I approached him, sipping on my Corona with two limes, and told him how to do it right. “Okay, first of all,â€￾ I started, “Your coals are all wrong?â€￾

He looked at me and smirked. “Boy, what you know about barbecue?â€￾ He had a strong Southern accent, mixed with a deep voice. He reminds me of the Pastor at our church back home.

“I know you need to spread those coals out,â€￾ I responded.

“I been doin’ this for 20 years,â€￾ he countered lightheartedly. “Go on and sit down with Chelle ‘til I’m done.â€￾

“Man, I’m telling you. If you want them to cook evenly, you gotta make sure the fire isn’t in just one spot.â€￾

He looked at the grill and then at me. “Whatever man, you don’t know nothin’ bout this.â€￾ He yelled over to Michelle, who was talking to Jimmy’s wife, Lisa. “Girl, come over here and get this pop star away from my ribs!â€￾

Michelle looked over at us and laughed as I took another swig of my beer and shook my head. “Man, I’m from Memphis. I know what I’m talking about!â€￾

“Oh, well why didn’t you say so,â€￾ he laughed heartily, passing me his big pitchfork looking thing. “You handle that and I’m goin inside to do my sauce.â€￾

Just as he made it back inside, Michelle came prancing up to me with a huge smile on her face. She looks like a big kid in her baby blue sundress. “What are you so happy about,â€￾ I asked.

She grabbed my beer from my hand and downed the rest of it. “I love you,â€￾ she stated simply.

I looked around the huge backyard filled with a bunch of people I didn’t know and then down at her. Because of her, I felt like I was a part of them. “I love you more.â€￾

“You can’t love me more,â€￾ she replied. She hopped onto her tiptoes and brushed her lips over mine quickly. “You know I do everything better than you. I love you the mostest.â€￾

“Can’t nobody love you like I love ya,â€￾ I sang. I don’t know why. I just got the urge to sing, I guess. I like that song.

“You’re such a goofball,â€￾ she giggled, wrapping her arms around my stomach.

“Yeah, and that’s why you love me,â€￾ I joked. At least, I think it was a joke.

She sighed and gazed at me adoringly. “Thank you for being here.â€￾

I caught Angie’s gaze from where she was sitting on the patio, and she winked at us, taking a puff of her cigarette. “I can honestly say that there’s nowhere I’d rather be.â€￾

“You liar,â€￾ she laughed.

“I’m for real.â€￾

She pinched my back and rolled her eyes exaggeratedly. “Justin, whenever you say ‘honestly,’ I know you’re lying.â€￾

“Chelle, you know that’s only when I say it in interviews. I really mean it now.â€￾

“Whatever dude. Don’t be burnin’ up our ribs, or you’re gonna have a bunch of hungry black folks on your ass.â€￾

“I know what I’m doin man. Back up off me.â€￾ Why does everybody think I’m clueless? Geez, I’m not that blond.

“Okay baby, I’m gonna back up,â€￾ she said with wink. “Do your thing.â€￾

“While you’re up, why don’t you head inside and replace my beer that you drank all of?â€￾

“Yes, master,â€￾ she smiled. With a roll of her neck, she turned and twisted inside the house.

As I watched carefully, licking my lips at the sway of Chelle’s hips, I felt a tense hand on my arm and I abrasively turned to see Michelle’s notorious cousin, Maya. Apparently, no one in the family likes her. I guess she’s a whore of some sort. She certainly is dressed like one – not that I’m complaining. I think her jeans were painted on with a roller and her backless shirt reveals her manila skin in all the right places. Damn.

As she inched her way around me, eyeing the length of my body, she spoke, as if everyone were listening. “How you doin’ Justin?â€￾

I continued poking at the ribs, pretending that her scent of Curve wasn’t driving me insane. “I’m pretty damn good. How are you, sweetheart?â€￾

Her manicured hands gently trickled down my arms and grabbed my wrist, silently diverting their attention from the grill. “You have nice hands,â€￾ she commented. “I like that.â€￾

And she has a nice everything else. “Thanks.â€￾ I tried to focus on the cooking in front of me, but Maya certainly wasn’t going to make it easy. She released the fork from my grasp and threw my arm over her waist, exposing my hands to the flesh of her bare back. “Umm, what are you doing?â€￾ I asked, slightly baffled. I quickly removed my hand from her ass and tried to discreetly nudge her away from me. She’s fine and all, but I have a girlfriend that I’m madly in love with.

Plus, she’s not my type. “I’m just standing here cooking with you,â€￾ she responded innocently.

Yeah, and I’m dating Halle Berry. Give me a break. I looked towards the house, inwardly praying that Michelle would make her way out here soon and save me from this crazy b****. “I’m not sure that’s such a good idea,â€￾ I finally told her.

“What’s wrong,â€￾ she inquired, rolling her hand over my backside. “You don’t enjoy my company?â€￾

Okay, she’s feeling me up while her cousin is right inside. I now understand why no one likes her. “To be honest, no, not really.â€￾

She gave me an incredulous stare. Hey, I’m just being honest. “Come on Justin, you can’t possibly mean that.â€￾

“Oh, but I do.â€￾ I want her to stop touching me. Now.

She pinched my butt and I had to fight hard not to elbow this girl in the nose. “Justin, you know you want me.â€￾

I licked my lips and looked down at her blonde and brown hair. “I think you need to back up.â€￾

Within seconds, Michelle was walking towards us with a tray of hot dogs and hamburgers, and a snarl that would have sent a pit bull packing. She hates Maya. Ignoring her cousin’s presence, Chelle passed me the plate of food and grinned happily. “Uncle Martin,â€￾ – that’s Maya’s dad – “said to fire these up while you’re out here,â€￾ she informed me. “Make them all well done.â€￾

“Your wish is my command,â€￾ I replied, glaring at Maya before I kissed Michelle on the cheek. Her jealousy is blaringly obvious. “Now where’s my beer?â€￾

She giggled at her forgetfulness and headed back inside. But not before sharing a few kind words with Maya. “Stay away from him.â€￾

I chuckled to myself and followed Michelle towards the patio to where Angie was sitting with her father, Grandpa Bill, and her sister-in-law and Uncle Martin’s wife, Monica. It looked like they were about to play a game of Gin. Not wanting to interrupt, I simply sat down next to Mama Angie, and observed the game.

She looked at me, only as a mother could, before making her play. “Are you okay?â€￾

“Never better,â€￾ I answered. I’m seriously on top of the world right now.

“You look like you have something to say. Come on and tell Mama what’s on your mind.â€￾

Seeing Michelle retreat from the house with my beer, and an apron, I popped up from my seat with a smile. I bent down to give Angela a reassuring peck on the cheek. “Everything’s great.â€￾

“Well in that case, go finish our food,â€￾ she laughed, as did the other two people at the table. I happily obliged and headed back for the grill.

Michelle walked up next to me, still taking shots at my beer. Why can’t she just get her own, man? “What were y’all talking about,â€￾ she asked me quizzically.

“How you keep drinking my stuff,â€￾ I laughed. “Is that for me?â€￾ I referred to the apron draped over her arm.

“Yes it is.â€￾ She unfolded the smock, which had ‘Kiss the Cook’ sprawled across it, and held it out for me to wear, while she tied the back. Now this is definitely the message I’d want to send out.

Before I knew it, Michelle’s favorite cousin, Tiffany, her sister Serena, and Maya’s younger sister Maria had all given me kisses. Lisa’s nephew André, or Dré as everyone calls him, even tried to get it on this Timberlake action. But I was having none of that. He’s cool and all, but I don’t know him like that.

As Brandon, and Tiffany’s brother Marcus approached me with plates, ready for their burgers, I felt the familiar touch of Maya’s hand on my own and a chill ran down my spine – but not a good one. This girl is trouble. She intertwined her fingers with mine and kissed each one of them seductively while I tried to pull away.

On cue, Michelle sauntered up to the two of us to proclaim her territory as if she were saving the world. “Maya, I wasn’t playing when I said back off,â€￾ she stated sternly, jerking my hand from her relative’s grasp. I looked over at Brandon, who was being highly amused by the exchange that was taking place, as was his cousin Marcus.

“I was just being courteous,â€￾ Maya answered calmly.

“Well how would you like a courteous foot up your ass?â€￾ Michelle retorted. I had to laugh at that one.

Maya rolled her eyes and smirked. “Michelle calm down honey. Don’t be mad at me because your boyfriend wants me more than he wants you.â€￾

Oh no she didn’t. I almost said something, but as the family was beginning to sense the tension mounting around us, I decided it was best to pull both Michelle and me away from the situation.

“Justin, let me go!â€￾ Michelle yelled, trying to remove herself from my hold.

“Baby, calm down,â€￾ I smiled. “She’s no reason to get upset.â€￾

“Oh, I’m not upset. I just wanna give her a nice swift kick in her over-inflated head.â€￾

“In due time,â€￾ I chuckled, glancing over at the food. I was relieved to see that Dré had taken over for me. “In the meantime, why don’t you just dance with me?â€￾

Light jazz had been playing in the background at this point. “Justin, there’s no music to dance to.â€￾

I winked and pulled her towards where the stereo system sat, just outside the back door. “Well then why don’t we just change that,â€￾ I countered.

As soon as she heard the lively trumpet introduction to our favorite song, that famous Michelle smile was back in gear. “You need help, boy.â€￾

“I need you,â€￾ I replied, dragging her to the middle of the yard. “You know why?â€￾

“Why?â€￾ she quickly responded.

“’Cause I am so in love with you. Whatever you want to do is all right with me. ‘Cause you make me feel so brand new,â€￾ I sang.

Beaming, she joined in with me, “And I want to spend my life with you. Let me say that since, baby, since we’ve been together, loving you forever is what I need.â€￾

I know it’s wrong, but I almost smiled wider when I saw Maya bow her head in defeat and head into the house alone. Sorry, but I just don’t like her.

Uncle Jimmy made his big reentrance into the backyard, singing along with us. Soon enough, the Alexander family was on it’s feet grooving old-school style. Angie and Grandpa Bill partied on the patio, while Jimmy and Lisa danced back and forth across the yard. I looked to my right to see Marcus and his girlfriend Sharisse, dancing with their 4-year old daughter Ariel. Love is a beautiful thing man.

Let’s stay together. Loving you whether times are good or bad, happy or sad.</span></span></span>

:D Your turn ladies.
<span style='color:hotpink'>Lyrics: "Let's Stay Together" - Al Green (Let's Stay Together)</span></span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon May 03, 2004 12:51 pm

Maya, damn what b****
Well how would you like a courteous foot up your ass?â€￾
:lol: Go Michelle! That chapter was great, especially with them all dancing at the end :dance:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon May 03, 2004 1:15 pm

ooh man that maya chick is just asking for a complimentary ass kicking from yours truly- she better back up off her man!!! more please!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon May 03, 2004 2:15 pm

maya is a total B!!!!

Michelle and Justin are so cute together

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon May 03, 2004 3:12 pm

Maya, Maya, Maya, you should learn not to mess with another womans man...especially if you are her cousin :no:

That was soo cute of J tho Let's stay together :wub: MORE PLEASE!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue May 04, 2004 11:20 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thanks girls for the feedback. :D I'm having a lot of fun with this story, and I'm officially done with school now, so there should be more pretty soon. ;)

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter 6
No More Drama

We’re all going to Six Flags Over Texas today – not the water park, just the theme park. I’m excited, but at the same time, I don’t want to go. My Uncle Martin works for Warner Bros. – you know, the Six Flags affiliates, and he’s making us go on some stupid tour of their business grounds. Can we say boring. And being that the park is over 3 hours from here, we’ve got to leave at about 7AM. Fun? I think not.

There’s a loud pound on the hotel door, and I recognize it as the obnoxious knock of none other than my wonderful brother, Brandon. I groan irritably and roll over, straight into Justin. He’s out cold. The clock reads 6:49. On a Saturday in the middle of summer, I truly don’t recognize those numbers in that sequence. But Brandon is relentless, so I climb out of the king-sized bed and open the door slowly.

“Whoa, the term ‘beauty sleep’ means absolutely nothing to you,â€￾ Brandon laughs.

I roll my eyes and start to shut the door on him. “Come back in an hour.â€￾

“Nice try. You’re late and Mom isn’t gonna be happy about it, so you and Sleeping Beauty need to get it crackin.’â€￾ He pushes his way through the door, into the room and hastily walks towards the curtains, making his jogging pants rustle loudly in the silence of the dark room.

I turn to the bed, where Justin stirs, but doesn’t say anything until Brandon pulls back the drapes and reveals a radiating sun. He sits up rubbing his eyes. “Baby, what the hell are you doing?â€￾

Brandon picks up a pillow from a chair adjacent to the window, and tosses it towards Justin. “Rise and shine baby boy.â€￾

Still running his hands over his face, Justin frowns in annoyance. “What time is it?â€￾

I walk towards his side of the bed and kiss him gently on the cheek. “Time to get up.â€￾

“It’s past time for you to get up,â€￾ Brandon interrupts. “Y’all were supposed to be in the lobby half an hour ago.â€￾

I head towards my suitcase and start to pull out clothes, and I notice Justin retreating from the bed. I pray to myself that he realizes he’s still naked and doesn’t parade around the room as if my brother isn’t here. “Umm Bran, could you leave us alone for a minute,â€￾ I interject.

He glances at me, and then towards Justin. “Nah, I don’t trust y’all alone together.â€￾

“What? Why?â€￾ Justin inquires. His voice is still thick with sleep, and damn, it’s sexy.

“You’ll have us downstairs waiting another hour doing only God knows what up here.â€￾

“Brandon, we have to get dressed!â€￾

“Who’s stopping you?â€￾

Justin rolls his eyes and plops back onto the bed. Thank God he didn’t get up. “Dude, seriously, get out.â€￾

“Why? Neither one of y’all got something I haven’t seen before.â€￾

“Brandon,â€￾ I declare firmly, pulling an umbrella from my bag to hit him with, “Get out!â€￾

He senses my tension and leaves quickly. I swear, he makes me want to beat him with a stick sometimes. And just my luck, I’m going to have to spend the entire day with him. Not only him, but our crazy cousin Marcus, who’s like Brandon’s clone. Mixed with Justin, it’ll just be insane. Oh, and not to mention that b**** Maya has been pawned off on us. I can’t stand her – I really can’t. If she pushes up on Justin again, so help me God. I guess my cousin Tiffany will be my only backup. This should be an interesting day, if anything.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By 7:30, we’d made it into the Yukon, and we were on our way to Arlington, TX – where Six Flags is, obviously. For the first hour and a half, I think everyone was knocked out. Besides Marcus and Brandon, of course. They sat up front being the jackasses that they always are. Tiffany and Maya were directly behind them, crouched up in their seats with blankets and the nine. Marcus has the A/C on blast, so it’s understandable. Justin and I were cuddled up in the very back, snoring like some grandparents. After we got to the hotel last night, we didn’t do much sleeping, as you can probably imagine. So we needed the nap.

But now, it’s nearing 9AM and we’ve still got a long way to go. We’re still tired, but the loud music hasn’t allowed us to sleep as long as we’d like, so we’ve all awaken from our slumber and are hungry.

“How bout some Mickey Dees,â€￾ Tiffany suggests, as we all turn towards Justin.

We all manage to sing that little ditty he wrote for them a couple of years ago, simultaneously. “Bada Ba Baa Baaa. I’m lovin’ it!â€￾ We laugh as Justin lowers his Polo cap over head in shame.

“How bout no,â€￾ he rejects.

I hate McDonald’s, but Justin has a lifetime membership card for free food there. And I’m not one to pass up anything that’s free. “I say we take a vote,â€￾ I interject. I notice Justin pout and lean his head on the window, but I don’t care. It’s just breakfast on the road – not a freakin’ Thanksgiving dinner. “All those in favor of free food from McDonald’s?â€￾

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Justin lost the vote and we quickly stopped at the restaurant for bathroom and breakfast, we were back on the road, cracking jokes and reminiscing to the radio. We were almost an hour behind the rest of the family, but we didn’t care. With any luck, we’d miss that boring tour our uncle was trying to make us go on.

TLC’s ‘Red Light Special’ popped on the radio, and I almost had a heart attack. “Bran, turn that up!â€￾ I yell. This is one of my favorite songs of all time.

“Oh, Lord,â€￾ I hear everyone sigh.

“Turn it down, Brandon,â€￾ Tiffany laughs.

I playfully hit her in the back of her head. “Turn it up.â€￾

“In case you’re wondering, Justin,â€￾ Marcus begins to explain, “Michelle here has been an undying TLC fan since she was about 10.â€￾

“Hey remember when the three of y’all used to act like you were them,â€￾ Brandon recalls.

“Yeah!â€￾ Tiffany joins in. “I was Chili, Maya was Left Eye, and Chelle was T-Boz!â€￾

The car roars with laughter as Justin looks at me with immense amusement. “God, we had to have been like 14, goin around talking about some ‘I’ll let you touch it if you’d like to go down,â€￾ I add with a giggle. “We were crazy,â€￾ I say to Justin.

“Did Mama ever find out that you snuck to that concert,â€￾ Brandon directs towards me.

“Yeah, and she beat my ass too,â€￾ I chuckle. “But it was worth it.â€￾ TLC is, was, and always will be the sh** in my book.

The car is eerily silent for the remainder of the song before Maya gets the sudden urge to speak. And I wish she hadn’t. “Hey Chelle,â€￾ she turns in her seat to face me. “Remember when we were in high school and you liked that guy Jeremy and you got mad at me when you found out we were going out?â€￾

What the hell is this b**** on? Who cares? “Yeah Maya,â€￾ I say dryly. “I remember you f***ed him every chance you got until he finally agreed to date you.â€￾

“You’re such a silly little thing,â€￾ she adds with a snicker. “You know that’s not true.â€￾

“Well according to everyone at school, it is.â€￾ I roll my eyes and lay my head on Justin’s arm. “At least that’s what I told them.â€￾ Justin looks down at me and subconsciously runs his thumb over my cheek.

“Michelle you remind me of this Terrier I used to have,â€￾ Maya begins. Why is she still talking? “She’d just yip and yap and bite at my ankles all the time. She was so damn annoying.â€￾

Tiffany tries to subtly nudge her in the arm to shut up, but of course it doesn’t work.

“So finally,â€￾ Maya finishes, “I had to put the little b**** to sleep.â€￾

I look up at Justin, whose eyebrows are furrowed in deep confusion. His facial expression shows exactly what I’m feeling right now. “Are you calling me a dog?â€￾ I finally ask, after staring at her momentarily.

“If the shoe fits,â€￾ she responds.

Justin must have felt my body tense up and my hand heading for her face, because he stopped me before I could move a muscle. “J, let me go,â€￾ I say firmly.

“Baby, just calm down,â€￾ he tries to comfort me.

“No, I’m gonna show her how much of a dog I really am when I maul her ass.â€￾

“Michelle, calm down,â€￾ he repeats.

“Chelle, if you don’t calm down, I’m gonna pull over,â€￾ Marcus announces.

“Then pull over,â€￾ I yell. “That way, I can kick her ass on the highway and leave her there!â€￾

“Michelle honey, this isn’t a good look on you,â€￾ Maya smirks. “Not that that anything looks good on you.â€￾

“Maya, shut up,â€￾ Justin yells, his voice booming through the car.

The commotion ceases, and Maya gives him a disbelieving look as she tries to speak. “Justin! I thought—“

“Just shut up,â€￾ he repeats, with a serious look on his face. Damn, I love this man. “Yo Brandon, you and Maya need to switch seats,â€￾ he then proclaims. “Marcus, stop for a minute.â€￾ This take-charge thing is sexy. I like it a lot.

Maya is surprisingly silent as Marcus pulls onto the side of the road and hops out of the back, and into the passenger seat while Brandon takes Maya’s place next to Tiff.

“Maya, don’t say another word to Michelle for the rest of this trip,â€￾ he states loudly.

“Yeah,â€￾ I interject.

“You shut up too,â€￾ he tells me. He places his arm over my shoulder and props his feet on Tiffany’s arm rest in front of us. “We’re gonna have fun today if it kills us.

I’m starting to think it just might.</span></span></span>

This one was kinda short, I know. :ph34r: But there's much more ahead. Your thoughts, question, comments? Please? :D :kiss:</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue May 04, 2004 11:54 am

damn!!! way to take charge justin but if i were chelle i would have put my foot so far up her ass she would taste the rubber on the bottom of my shoe!!! that b**** is testing my nerves!! more please!`

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue May 04, 2004 1:55 pm

take charge Justin

"you shut up too" That reminded me of Remember the Titans :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 04, 2004 3:00 pm

:rofl: i was laughin so hard at the beginning...i can only imagine the comments that would have been flying if Justin had gotten out of bed nekkid! :rofl:

“You’ll have us downstairs waiting another hour doing only God knows what up here.â€￾

:laughup: :rofl: I was bustin up when i read that...oh man

but Maya is the biggest b*tch I have ever met in my life...I would have slapped her but :yay: for justin taking control...someone needs to put that girl in her place...MORE PLEASE!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue May 04, 2004 9:11 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>Thanks a million for all the feedback. I'm glad y'all are enjoying it, because I really am too. :lol: Here's more for y'all. ;)

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter 7
Six Flags, Six Friends

We arrive at the park just in time to see the rest of the family returning to the entrance after their tour. Yes! We missed it!

"Good morning," my mother declares loudly.

I'm still a little pissed from what happened in the car. "What's good about it," I say sarcastically.

She saunters towards me, where I'm crouched underneath Justin's arm. "Everything is," she answers, giving both of us pecks on the cheek. "How are you," she asks Justin.

"I'm good," he laughs. "Besides our drama in the car."

"Maya?" Mama automatically questions. Justin shakes his head and laughs again, making his chest vibrate under my face. "Did you kick her ass?" my mom directs towards me.

"Nah," Brandon interjects. "Justin had to step in and ruin it."

"Damn," Mama scowls. She hates Maya too. "Well I guess that's good. Y'all made it safely, and that's all that matters," she smiles. What a liar my mother is.

"Yo, Aunt Angie," my cousin Dré yells, "Can we go yet?"

He's standing amongst all the teens in the family, with his girlfriend Carmen. He, Serena, and Maria are hanging out today, while me and Justin stick with our group from the car. Yeah, Maya too. She better hope her seatbelt stays fastened on every ride, 'cause I certainly hope they don't. Besides us, the rest of the adults in the family are doing their own thing.

Mama wraps her arm around Justin's neck and starts yelling at the rest of us. "Okay, gather round people."

"Make it snappy, Ma," Brandon says playfully as everyone crowds around us.

She thumps him in the arm and begins to speak again. "Okay, the park closes at midnight, so I want you all to meet right back here at 11:45."

"All right, let's go!" Tiffany exclaims.

"Wait!" Mom stops us just as we're ready to bounce. Typical. "We'll meet for lunch at 2PM sharp at Gator McGee's Mountain Grill."

"Okay Auntie, now can we go?" Serena inquires hopefully.

I nudge Mama in her arm, and whisper, "Come on, Ma."

"Does everyone know where the Gator McGee's is," she asks.

"Yes," we simultaneously respond, mundanely.

"All right, a couple more things," she adds, hearing frustrated groans. "Well fine. I was gonna give you ungrateful people some spending money, but go on," she jokes.

We all stay put and listen to her. "Go on Mama Angie. I'm listening," Justin injects. Suck up.

"See this is why I'm adopting you," she smiles, pinching his cheeks. I roll my eyes as she continues. She passes out park maps while speaking. "Your money is in there. Now, the time is 10:42. Synchronize your watches, cell phones - whatever. Don't be late."

"Okay, now let's party!" Uncle Jimmy proclaims.

"Wait!" Mama yells again.

"What is it?" Marcus yells.

"Group picture!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After about an hour of circling the park, the six of us finally settled on the line for Batman The Ride, which was the only line short enough for Justin, Marcus, and Brandon's impatient asses to stand in. A word of advice - never go to Six Flags on a Saturday in July.

I sat atop the bar that was constricting the lines while Justin stood in front of me, holding my waist and playing with the elastic on my gray terrycloth shorts. "Where'd you get those shoes," he suddenly questions, referring to my white and silver Nike Shox.

"Umm, my closet?" I respond.

"They look oddly familiar."

"Okay," I say, looking at Tiffany, who's sitting directly to my right.

"Those are mine, aren't they?"

"Justin, I can't wear your shoes." Dumbass.

"Well your feet are kinda big," he laughs.

"Shut up," I smile, kissing his forehead.

"Oh my God!" a shrill voice in front of us interrupts. I look to my left to see two girls that are probably nearing their twenties, staring at Justin intently.

He lowers his cap over his head and tries not to smile, knowing that grin would give him away. "'Oh my God' what?" he imitates them, disguising his own voice.

"Oh my God, aren't you like, Justin Timberlake?" one girl asks.

I look at him and chuckle. We both knew it would happen. Never fails.

"You think I look like him? I get that like, all the time," he replies.

"Yeah, like why would Justin Timberlake be here," I interject.

Tiffany and Marcus stare at us, trying their hardest not to crack up.

"Yeah, I guess that's true," the other girl agrees. "Now that I look at you, you don't look that much like him," she adds.

Justin glances up at me and laughs. "Baby, they say I like, don't look like him now."

"Well like, duh. That's because you don't," I answer. This is fun.

"Yeah, and he would have like, bodyguards and stuff," the first girl jumps in. Thank goodness he left Lonnie at home.

"Yeah, like for reals," Justin states with a wink.

"So sorry we bothered you," the second girl finishes.

Once they turn around and continue minding their business, we all burst into laughter.

"Man, I knew you really were white," Marcus jokes.

"Man, y'all ain't right," Brandon finally injects. "You shouldn't treat your fans like that." We all roll our eyes at him. "I'm for real. You coulda made those girls' day."

"Yeah and when word gets out that he's here, it would ruin our day," Tiffany counters.

"Exactly," I add as we move further up the line.

Brandon insists, "Whatever. Y'all are just selfish."

"Bran, shut up," Marcus laughs.

Maya has been noticeably silent since our little fiasco in the car. I'm not complaining though. I guess Justin going off on her really shut her down. But she finally decided to speak. "Y'all know what we should do?"

I glare at her and no one answers at first. Justin makes a motion to and I tug at his white Nike shirt and look at him like he's crazy. He still does though. "What's that?"

"We should go collect those EZ-Pass tickets for every ride so we don't have to wait in these horrible lines." Ugh, it's actually a good idea.

"Yeah, that's true," Marcus agrees. "Good job, girl." He's the only one in this family that somewhat tolerates her.

She smiles in satisfaction as we inch towards the front of the line. Maybe this day won't suck after all.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By lunchtime, we'd only gotten on two rides, but we were having fun. My cousins paired with Justin are just hilarious. And I was glad to have Tiffany there to weather the storm of stupidity. I even managed to share a couple of laughs with Maya. I still don't like the b**** though. She called me a dog.

I'm so glad Justin is here. As I sat through lunch, watching him interact with my family, all I could do was smile. He's just great. He has my mom head over heels for him; he's charmed the pants off my aunts; and he's like a son to my uncles. I think he's become the third musketeer to Bran and Marcus, and he's even pulled some of the b****iness out of Maya. Who could ask for a better man? I certainly couldn't. He's the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

As I pick at my hamburger, he paces over and plops onto the bench next to me. "Hey baby," he says, taking a large bite of his chicken sandwich.

"What's that? Like your fourth sandwich?" I ask.

"Sixth. You got a problem?" he laughs.

"Nope. You got some ketchup?"

He pulls a package of sauce from the wristband on his arm and throws it on the table. "I had to fight Grandpa for that one."

I love his smile. I really do. "So you never told me the results of your trip to New York." I have no idea what made me think of that, but I did, so I had to ask.

"Damn, I didn't, did I?"

"So what happened," I ask, wiping crumbs from the side of his mouth.

"Well," he starts hesitantly, "It looks like I'm gonna be doing a movie."

I look at him, wondering if he's joking. I decide that he is, and dismiss it. "Shut up. What are you doing for real?"

He laughs and eats one of my fries. "I'm for reals."

"I hope it's a comedy," I chuckle, taking my French fry from his hand. He was great when he hosted SNL in 2003, and even when *NSYNC hosted in January, but I have to revert back to 'Model Behavior.' I know he was only 19, but damn.

"It's actually a dramatic suspense type of thing," he corrects me. "It's gonna be called 'Edison.'"

This should be interesting. "What's it about."

"I'll be playing a journalist," he replies, taking a sip of my Sprite. I smile. "I thought you'd like that." He looks around the picnic area and lowers his voice. "I'm uncovering a ring of corrupt cops in one of my stories, essentially endangering the life of me and my girlfriend."

"You have a love interest?" I ask. My curiosity has definitely been piqued.

"I do."

"Interesting. So how long are you leaving me to do this?"

"About two months," he states grimly. "We start in late-August or early-September."

"Hey, pick that chin up." I smile enthusiastically. "This is amazing!" I'm going to be sad to see him go for so long, but I damn sure plan on visiting him on the set every weekend.

"Yo lovebirds," Marcus intrudes our happy moment, "Y'all ready to go?"

Taking his last bite of chicken, Justin hops up happily. "Let's do it man."

"I think we should lay off the rides for a minute," I say.

"Well we have about an hour before our next ride is up anyway," Justin states, checking his watch. "Let's play some ball!"

We head towards the arcade/game area of the park where the guys compete at a shoot-out. I stand behind Justin, cheering him on as he kicks my cousins' asses, making every single shot. I have to laugh at his bright white boxers peeking from his blue basketball shorts, where his shirt had bunched up at his butt. Glad to see he's wearing underwear today.

Tiffany walks up to me, disrupting my thoughts. "Hey girl."

I smile. "What's up?"

"I like him," she winks, watching Justin with me.

"Yeah, I do too," I laugh.

"To be honest, we all thought he was gonna be some stuck up b**** that we'd have to hate."

"I'm glad he could prove you wrong then," I say in a trance. I really am. He's just the opposite of how most people preconceive him to be.

"Well you know, after the Superbowl, I thought he was kinda shady," she jokes.

I subconsciously roll my eyes whenever I hear that word. "Nah, my baby's cool."

"So it's been damn near 2 years, girl. Where's this going?"

I finally tear my eyes from his shooting and look at Tiff. "What do you mean?"

"I mean marriage, girl!" She sounds like a 12-year-old in her excitement.

Marriage, huh? It never even crossed my mind. But I guess we could start thinking about it. In the meantime though, I just want to watch my baby play basketball. Just take it one step at a time.</span></span></span>

I have more soon. Very soon. But in the meantime, talk to me gals. :D</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 04, 2004 9:24 pm

Marriage...did I hear marriage *ears perk up* Now that would be one wedding that I wouldn't want to miss :nod: I love that chapter..it reminded me a lot of my family :nod: I love how Angie was like "did you kick her *ss?" I was laughin so hard...and the fans :rofl: that was great Ash....you had me laughin so hard lol MORE PLEASE!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed May 05, 2004 11:27 am

good god lets not let the family start adding pressure already. oh and i am glad that maya hasnt been uber b**** again. more please!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed May 05, 2004 4:32 pm

<span style='color:limegreen'>Again, I thank y'all for putting a smile on my face. :D ^_^ Kendra, I'm waiting on you! <_<

Alrighty y'all, this is a long one, so hopefully you don't get too bored. I was having too much fun with it to stop though, so talk to me, yo. B) :lol:

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:dodgerblue'>Chapter 8
Bugs and Babs

After winning my own basketball, we moved on to a number of other games in which I absolutely murdered Marcus and Brandon. I bet it sucks for Chelle to have a boyfriend that’s good at everything. But hey, I can’t help it if I’m just that pimp.

“Well now that Bugs over here has won everything in the park, can we ride something,â€￾ Brandon asked, referring to me. I don’t know why he’s calling me that, but I guess it has something to do with the huge stuffed Bugs Bunny that I won playing some Scooby-Doo game. I had to put all my other winnings in the car because we couldn’t carry them all between the six of us.

“Alright y’all, where are we headed?â€￾ Tiffany asked, once we’d made it back through the entrance.

“Well our next ticket is for the Mr. Freeze,â€￾ Maya announced. She’s gotten cooler in the last few hours. I still don’t like her though. She called my girlfriend a dog. I went back and forth in my head, but all in all, I was trying really hard not to hit her. My mama taught me never to hit a lady, but at that point, I don’t even think that girl qualified as a human.

“Mr. Freeze it is,â€￾ Brandon stated, turning my cap around on my head. “You okay, Bugs?â€￾

“Yeah, I’m fine,â€￾ I replied, wiping the sweat from my forehead. “It’s just hot as all hell out here.â€￾

Michelle crept up behind me and snaked her arm around my waist. “How bout you, Babs?â€￾ Brandon asked Michelle.

“Yeah, I’m fine Daffy,â€￾ she answered.

“Who’s Daffy?â€￾ he asked.

She shrugged and smiled. “Who’s Bugs and Babs?â€￾ she countered.

“You two,â€￾ Marcus interjected from behind us.

I turned to him with a slight chuckle. “You mind me asking why?â€￾

“’Cause y’all go at it like rabbits,â€￾ he laughed with Brandon. In other words, they’re saying we f*** a lot.

Michelle rolled her eyes in disgust while I laughed heartily. “That’s good. I like that,â€￾ I stated between laughs.

“Justin!â€￾ she exclaimed, elbowing my stomach. “That’s not cute!â€￾

“But it’s funny!â€￾ It is to me, anyway.

Just for comforting purposes, I locked my arm over her neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek – one of those big wet ones like she did to me the yesterday at the airport.

She screamed in disgust. “Justin Randall!â€￾

I know this girl didn’t just say my middle name out loud. I raised my eyebrow and looked down at her while Marcus and Brandon enjoyed a jovial guffaw at my name.

“Damn,â€￾ Marcus started, “I dunno whether to call you Bugs or Randall!â€￾

“It ain’t that funny man,â€￾ I indicated.

Brandon came up to my left and draped his elbow on my shoulder. “Damn boy, you weren’t lyin’ when you said you were country.â€￾

I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed Michelle out of my vicinity. After all, she was the one that gave me away. Marcus took her place to my right so that we’re walking around looking like an Oreo. And Tiffany, Maya, and Chelle are walking in front of us, like a collection of Frappuccinos. Man, I’m getting hungry.

“Hey y’all, can we stop and get something to eat?â€￾ I suddenly requested.

Tiff and Chelle turned around and looked at me quizzically. “We just ate,â€￾ Tiffany responded.

“Yeah and you just ate more than the rest of us,â€￾ Brandon added.

They don’t want me to start whining. But I will. “But I’m hungry again.â€￾

Everyone rolls their eyes at me, but I don’t care because they stop with me in the Dippin’ Dots line. I love that stuff dude. Ice cream compounded into little dots that melt in your mouth? Who wouldn’t love that! Whoever came up with that idea is a genius. Pure f***ing genius.

As we headed towards the Mr. Freeze ride, the sun is beating on our backs, relentlessly. I’m ready to damn near pass out. Hopefully, the breeze from the ride will cool me off.

We basically ran through the EZ-Pass line, and just my luck, they stick me next to Maya on the ride. She looked at me and smiled evilly. “Are you having fun today?â€￾

I’d be having more fun if she wasn’t here. “Yeah,â€￾ I answered, not even glancing in her direction.

She flirtatiously kicked my leg and another cold shiver went down my spine when her skin touched mine. “I’m glad to hear that.â€￾

She kicked me again. If she scuffs my white Air Force Ones, that’s her ass. “Could you stop?â€￾

“Stop what?â€￾ she innocently questioned as her hand conveniently dropped to my thigh.

I wish this ride would hurry up and start. What’s the damn hold up? “Stop touching me,â€￾ I replied, removing her hand from my leg.

“Justin, you may not know this, but I want you. And Maya gets what Maya wants.â€￾

I licked my lips at her seductively, and studied her chest momentarily. “Is that so?â€￾

“Yeah, and I happen to know that you want me too.â€￾

“You just might be right.â€￾

Her eyes widened in slight shock at my admission and she began to fidget in her seat. “Really?â€￾

“Hell no, girl. Now back the f*** off me or next time, I won’t hold Michelle back,â€￾ I chided her. She narrowed her eyes at me and I would’ve sworn I saw a tear slide down her cheek, but the ride took off before I could make sure. It’s not like I care anyway.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Can we go on Spongebob 4-D!â€￾ Brandon jumped around like a 5-year-old.

“Brandon, shut up,â€￾ Tiffany interjected. “Our next ticket is for The Superman Tower of Power.â€￾

“I wanna do the Bumper cars!â€￾ Marcus suddenly exclaimed.

“Man it’s hot as hell out here. How bout we skip Superman and get on the Roaring Rapids?â€￾ Michelle suggested. She read my damn mind.

I raised my hand, “That’s what I vote for.â€￾

Maya quietly snuck into the conversation. “Umm, I don’t want to mess up my hair on that ride,â€￾ she stated, glaring at me and Chelle. She’s been mad at me since I gave her the cold shoulder on the Freeze.

Tiffany looked at Maya like she was insane. “You have curly hair Maya.â€￾

“But it’s dry. I ain’t tryin’ to get all wet today.â€￾

Ha. She sure has changed her tune from a few minutes ago, ‘cause that’s the only thing she wanted when she was talking to me.

“Well I’m hot too, so I think we should go with Babs’ idea,â€￾ Marcus interrupted.

“But we don’t even have a ticket for that ride,â€￾ Maya protested.

“So we’ll stand in line,â€￾ Chelle quickly countered. “You can sit it out if you want to.â€￾

She sighed but obstinately followed suit as we headed towards the white water ride. There’s always that one person on the boat of this ride that ends up getting drenched in the waterfall, and I think we’re all secretly hoping that it’s her.

A few minutes later, we were standing in the middle of the long line, patiently awaiting a boat for six people as I picked at my funnel cake.

“Justin,â€￾ Tiffany started, “I have no idea how you stay so skinny. You eat enough for 5 people.â€￾

“Yeah, and he doesn’t share either,â€￾ Michelle laughed, attempting to take a piece of my cake.

I silently pushed her away and popped another piece into my mouth. Is she insane? “Man I told you to get your own sh**.â€￾

“Justin! I just want a little piece,â€￾ she complained, still grabbing at it.

I held out my elbow so that she couldn’t reach my plate. “I told you to get your own,â€￾ I repeated.

She playfully pushed me, knocking the cake off of the plate and she looked at the ground in shock while everyone else laughed. “Baby, I am so sorry,â€￾ she said earnestly.

I shook my head and turned my back to her. “Don’t even talk to me right now.â€￾

“Damn Chelle. You got shut down,â€￾ Brandon exclaimed.

“Justin, baby, I’m sorry.â€￾ She tried to touch my arm but I shunned her. “I’ll buy you another one.â€￾

“It’s not the same Chelle,â€￾ I stated dramatically. “It’s just not the same.â€￾

“Come on, J. I said I was sorry.â€￾

I tried my best to contain a smile when I turned around and feigned dismay. I love making her feel guilty. “My poor little cake. It was just an innocent bystander in all of this.â€￾

“You’re such an idiot.â€￾ She rolled her eyes and laughed. I’m serious.

“You’re lucky I love you girl,â€￾ I smiled, grabbing her waist. I placed kisses down her neck as we moved up in the line together.

“All right y’all, save it for the rabbit hole,â€￾ Brandon scowled.

Maya suddenly brushed past the two of us and stood at the head of our group as if she was about to make an announcement. “How much longer do we have to stand in this line?â€￾

We all glared at her and ignored the question, resuming our own conversations. “So can we get on Spongebob after this?â€￾ Brandon asked again.

“That sounds freaky,â€￾ Marcus chuckled.

As we laughed, we saw Dré and Serena walking in the opposing direction of the line we were in, apparently leaving the ride. “What up y’all!â€￾ Dré yelled from the adjacent walkway as a very wet Maria trailed behind them.

“What’s good?â€￾ Marcus greeted him.

“Man, this place is insane,â€￾ he replied. I take it he’s never been to Six Flags before.

“Where are y’all off to?â€￾ Tiffany inquired.

“Bumper cars,â€￾ Serena indicated.

“Yeah, we’ll catch y’all later,â€￾ Dré added, heading towards the ride’s exit.

“Hey Justin,â€￾ Serena began, “There are rumors floating around that you’re here, so you might wanna watch out.â€￾

Just great. I sighed exasperatedly and winked. “Thanks.â€￾

“Later y’all!â€￾ They were gone as quickly as they’d come and we moved further up the line.

“You okay?â€￾ Michelle looked up at me and repositioned my hat on my head so that it covered my face again.

“I hate being famous.â€￾

Michelle rubbed my back and raised her eyebrow at me as she noticed a mischievous gleam in my eye. “What are you about to do?â€￾

“Just play along,â€￾ I whispered. “Hey Chelle, you know what I heard?â€￾ I yelled.

She frowned in confusion, but responded. “What did you hear!â€￾

“I heard that Beyoncè was in the park!â€￾ I lowered my head when people started to turn their heads towards us.

She closed her eyes in amusement once she caught on. “Beyoncè! Are you serious?â€￾ she added loudly.

Brandon’s dumb ass just had to butt in. “She is? Why you ain’t tell us man?â€￾

“Shut up,â€￾ I hissed. “Yeah they say she’s here with Jay-Z!â€￾ I know they broke up last year, but I think my plan will be more effective that way.

Thank God Marcus caught on. “Isn’t she at the La Vibora ride?â€￾ he injects boisterously.

“Yup! La Vibora! Beyoncè Knowles!â€￾

We laugh hysterically as people try to discreetly rush out of line and head towards the suggested ride. Suckers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The day went by quickly, but definitely not quietly. After the Raging Rapids, (and Maya got thoroughly soaked,) we rode just about every roller coaster in the park. But not without me being addressed by damn near every group of teenage girls that we passed. The Beyoncè thing freed me for a while, but soon, it was like I was wearing a frickin’ sign that said ‘I’m Justin Timberlake: Please Bother Me.’ I love my fans, but I love my privacy too.

Luckily, as darkness fell, my face became less recognizable, so that when Michelle and I broke from the group for our alone time, there were no interruptions.

By the time I recognize this moment
This moment will be gone

We walked around the park aimlessly for quite a while, hand in hand, simply enjoying one another’s company. I’ve had a lot of fun with her family, but there’s nothing like being alone with my girl. It’s like we’re the only two people in the world.

Michelle noticed a photo booth as we walked towards the entrance to the park. “Let’s go take pictures,â€￾ Michelle exclaimed happily, swinging my arm.

I took a sip of my cherry Icee and laughed. “I hate taking pictures Chelle!â€￾

“Oh, come on. We don’t have much time left before we gotta go!â€￾

Not like I had a choice, but I followed her into the booth, pulling a dollar out of her pocket. I peered at her when she looked at me and laughed. “What are you laughing at?â€￾

“Your lips are red,â€￾ she giggled.

“My lips are always red.â€￾ Idiot.

“No, they’re like really red.â€￾ She kissed me gently and licked her own lips. “Mmm cherry.â€￾

I chuckled and placed the dollar into the change machine before we waited for the camera to begin.

But I will bend the light pretending
That it somehow lingered on

We sat through a number of different poses, most of which were goofy as hell – just because we’re like that. But she snuck a kiss on my nose for the last one, which turned out cool. I’m gonna blow it up when we get home.

“It’s 11:30,â€￾ I started. “We should head to the front and wait for everyone.â€￾

“No, J, let’s go on the Ferris wheel!â€￾ she pleaded.

I can never resist those bright brown eyes. “Let’s do it,â€￾ I smiled.

“Oh, I think I like the sound of that,â€￾ she intimated, squeezing my hand.

“Come on Babs.â€￾

And I will wait to find
If this will last forever
And I will pay no mind
When it won’t, and it won’t, ‘cause it can’t

As we sat at the top of the ride, Chelle nestled her head in my arm as I rested my cheek over her hair while we watched the city of Dallas in the perfect night.

She looked up at me and winked. “Thank you.â€￾

“You’re welcome,â€￾ I replied, not really knowing what I’m being thanked for.

“Did you have fun today?â€￾

“I’m still having fun.â€￾

“My family loves you.â€￾

I know. How can they not. “Is that what you’re thanking me for?â€￾

“No.â€￾ She kissed my nose again and closed her eyes with a sigh. “I’m thanking you just for being you.â€￾

Is anything enough to kiss the ground
And say I’m here now, and she’s here now
</span></span></span>

Okay, let's get it crackin! Feedback girls. :D</span>
<span style='color:hotpink'>Lyrics: "Clarity" - John Mayer (Heavier Things)</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu May 06, 2004 10:07 am

great chapter!!! i love the whole beyonce distraction that was great! oh an way to shut down maya YET AGAIN! damn that chick just doesnt get it does she! more please!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu May 06, 2004 11:55 am

Aww that chapter was sooo cute! You had me laughing loads :lol: When Justin licked his lips and told Maya that he might want her too :rofl: I was like yes! He got the b**** back :yay:
Nice touch Ash with the 'clarity' lyrics :P they fitted the chapter perfectly :nod:
update soon

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu May 06, 2004 4:24 pm

those last two chapters were great more please!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 07, 2004 2:36 pm

Ash that chapter had me laughin so hard I fell off my seat :lol: Here are some of my favorites

“’Cause y’all go at it like rabbits,â€￾ he laughed with Brandon. In other words, they’re saying we f*** a lot.

Michelle rolled her eyes in disgust while I laughed heartily. “That’s good. I like that,â€￾ I stated between laughs.

“Justin!â€￾ she exclaimed, elbowing my stomach. “That’s not cute!â€￾

“But it’s funny!â€￾ It is to me, anyway.

Babs and Bugs :rofl:

“Hell no, girl. Now back the f*** off me or next time, I won’t hold Michelle back,â€￾ I chided her

So mean but truely hilarious!

“All right y’all, save it for the rabbit hole,â€￾ Brandon scowled.

I wanna go to the rabbit hole with J :lol: MORE PLEASE!

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sat May 08, 2004 12:27 pm

UPDATE b****! :lol:

kidding... about the b**** part. seriously update though. <_< NOW! :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat May 08, 2004 4:20 pm

bumping this up with my bumpola bapola ;)

UPDATE!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 10, 2004 8:40 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Very good....Bugs and Babs...hilarious!!!</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed May 12, 2004 12:57 am

<span style='color:limegreen'>Wow, so it's been a long time, eh? :ph34r: It's SO not like me to take this long to update, and I'll try not to let it happen again. :lol: So much more to come, but hopefully y'all will enjoy this one. :pray:

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter 9
For The Love of You

Feels good, feels good to me
Drifting on a memory
Ain’t no place I’d rather be
Than with you, loving you
Day will make a way for night
All we’ll need is candlelight and a D’Angelo song
Ooh, so soft and so long
Glad to be here alone with a lover like no other
Sad to see a new horizon slowly coming into view
I wanna be living for the love of you
All that I’m giving is for the love of you

5:00 in the morning - I would have sworn that I was knocked out, but as Justin’s hands seductively run the length of my body in the silence of my dim bedroom, I feel completely alert and coherent. I don’t know what it is, but his touch is magical to me. There’s something truly electric inside of it, and I love it.

We’re at my apartment, laying in bed – no longer asleep. We were watching ‘Striptease,’ just because that’s his favorite movie, and I didn’t feel like arguing. So, you can see why I fell asleep, right? Doesn’t matter now, because as he’s biting at my ear, I know that I probably shouldn’t plan on drifting back into a slumber any time soon.

I giggle as the side of my face is consumed with his lips. They’re so tiny and soft – like a little butterfly fluttering against my cheek. It’s like Heaven. I turn to him with a tired smile before kissing his nose. “You can’t handle this,â€￾ I say, jokingly.

“Well the sound of your screams last night say otherwise,â€￾ he retorts, nibbling at my neck. “And the night before that… And the night before that.â€￾

“Excuse you,â€￾ I interrupt, “That was you screaming two nights ago.â€￾

He laughs, but I’m serious. His ass was crying like a little b****. Hey, at least I know he ain’t too proud to beg.

“You’re terrible,â€￾ he comments, just as the phone rings. Who the hell is calling my house at 5AM? As I try to retreat from his grasp to answer, he tightens his arms around my waist. “Where are you going?â€￾

I look at him from the corner of my eye momentarily. “To answer the phone?â€￾

“Oh no you don’t.â€￾

“Why not?â€￾ I ask. “What if it’s important?â€￾

“They’ll leave a message. And if it’s an emergency, they’re calling the wrong number.â€￾

I really have to learn to be more nonchalant – like Justin. I settle back into his arms and let the phone continue to ring, while watching the horizon. I feel him shift behind me and his hands move from my hips to my upper stomach as he pulls down the neck of my shirt, very slightly, enabling him to kiss my upper back. He knows how that gives me chills.

For a while, I let him do all the work, and I lay there, smiling to myself as his lips drive me insane. He continues to caress my stomach, and lifts my shirt to just underneath my breasts before he moves on top of me, trailing his tongue over my navel.

After pulling off my pajama pants, he kisses down my stomach, descending to my panties, which he seductively removes with his teeth. I watch him the entire time, never breaking contact with his sapphire stare. It’s pretty dark in the room, but the shine in his eye is so bright and recognizable, I can’t help but watch.

I lick my own lips as his tongue slides inside me and we both get a shiver. I moan lightly in the silence while his massive hands grasp my hips, coercing me to his lips. Feeling every movement of his mouth, I have to fight to resist the urge to scream his name repeatedly, so I grab furiously at the pillows on either side of me. There’s absolutely no way that one man and his tongue should be able to make me feel this good. But damn it, I’m in ecstasy, and we’re just getting started.

After I’ve been just about licked clean, and I’ve got that orgasmic quiver in my stomach, his tongue guides its way back up my body and stops at my neck, exploring every crevice. Finally, I pull at the strings on his pants as he pulls off my shirt, his lips not wanting to break contact with my skin. I can feel it getting hot in here for obvious reasons, but I begin to roll my lips over his jaw and he grabs at any part of my body that he can get a hold of.

He pulls my hips back towards him, throwing my legs over his shoulders and he penetrates me very slowly and gently. We usually do the fast and furious deal, so this is a nice change of pace. He steadily goes in and out, watching me intently. His eyes are fixated on mine, and gaze deeper into my soul with every thrust. He could have f***ed me with just this stare if he wanted to. I fell deeper in love with every motion that he graced me with.

He stays at the same speed, yet the intensity mounts along with my moans, and I really can’t take it anymore. I grasp his neck and my nails dig so deep into it, I’d swear that I drew blood, but I honestly can’t help myself. This feeling is unbelievable, and now, I’m resisting the urge to cry tears of joy. He licks his lips in excitement, because he knows how much I’m enjoying this, and his hands are, once again, eagerly exploring my body, fondling my breasts and their firm nipples. I’m breathing heavily, and he’s barely even breathing at all as he kisses any area of my neck that his lips can reach.

I say his name over and over again, increasing the volume at each utterance, and I’m pretty sure that motivates him to move faster – but not so fast as to ruin the mood. Steadily, he goes in and out, taking my waist with him as we move in unison. We’re as continuous as a beating drum. And when I think that our breathing can’t get any heavier, and I can’t get any louder, a trembling sensation shoots through my body, and thanks to this man, I’ve had my second orgasm of the night… or perhaps morning would be more appropriate.

We lay side-by-side – much like we’d been before, with his arm draped over my stomach – now watching the peachy rays of the rising sun peek through my balcony window. It provides a perfect backdrop for us to fall asleep to.

Lovely as a ray of sun
That touches me when the morning comes
Feels good to me
My love and me
Smoother than a gentle breeze blowing through my mind with ease
Soft as can be when you’re loving me
Love to be riding on the waves of your love
Enchanted with your touch
It seems to me we can sail together in and out of mystery

“I love you,â€￾ he says softly into my ear.

I smile to myself, but laugh as I reply, “You don’t have to say that every time you f*** my brains out.â€￾

“You’ve been hanging around me way too much.â€￾

“Why do you say that,â€￾ I ask, slightly turning my head towards him.

“Because you’ve developed quite a dirty little mouth, ma.â€￾

“I wasn’t aware that my vulgarity was under surveillance.â€￾

He kisses my neck again, and closes his eyes as if he’s about to fall asleep. “It’s too early for all the big words. Just shut up and sleep.â€￾

I reach behind me to grasp the back of his head, playing with his messy curls, and I wonder if these butterflies in my stomach will ever go away. I hear his slight snore and sigh as a tear escapes to my cheek, knowing that the man beside me is the most precious gift I could have ever asked for. And then I realize, I don’t want these butterflies to leave. I want them to last forever. And I want us to last forever.

Paradise, I had within
Can’t feel insecure again
You’re the key, this I see
Now and then, I lose my way
Using words to try to say what I feel
I feel that love is real; I know that love is real
I might as well sign my name on a card
Which can say it a whole lot better
Only time will tell
Cause it seems that I’ve done just about all that I can do

I pull my hand back to my side, resting it over his, and I continue to watch the sun rise, just as our love revitalizes every time our eyes meet. Softly, I whisper, “I love you too.â€￾ And I always will.</span></span></span>

Major cheese alert, I know. But it was some good fromage, right? Well even if it wasn't, let me know. B)</span>
<span style='color:hotpink'>"For The Love of You Pt. 1&2" - Joss Stone (Soul Sessions)</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”