The Risk.

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Fri May 07, 2004 6:33 pm

Ok, this story is not finished, but I think its just alright. I don't really show anyone my writing, so some feedback would kewl. Here you go evrabody.

The Risk

Chapter 1

Melana groaned as she was dragged once again against her will to an LA club at 7pm. She hated clubs, but she needed to get out. Forget life. Forget about all the sh*t that's been going down recently.

She rolled her eyes as they approached The Spider Club in West LA. "Guys, what the f*ck are we doing here? You know I freaking HATE clubs!"

"Oh Lana, quit your whining already. You need to get out. Am I right?" Stacey inquired.

"Hey yall, lets go already. I wanna dance, come on losers." Amy shouted.

Melana hung her head down. Someone had suddenly bumped into her, "Oh I'm sorry." the voice spoke.

She didn't even bother to look up, she didn't care. Someone could have shot her with a .45 and she wouldn't give a second glance. "Its alright." she spoke quickly.

"J, lets go. We're already late. Trace is meeting us inside. Come on." a female voice called out loud.

"Ok, Cam, I'm coming. See ya I guess." the voice next to her said. It was so soft and full of romance.

Melana frowned, 'damn that voice would be leaving, oh well.' "Ok, bye." she whispered, not really caring, still in her alienated mood.

She walked next to Amy, hating every minute of the night and it hadn't even started yet, "Amy I wanna get the hell outta here. I hate it here. Please take me back." she pleaded.

She turned with an annoyed face, "Dude, settle down. Nothing's happened yet. Here come on they're finally letting us in. I knew my bro would hook us up. Come on!" she dragged her inside with Stacey behind.

Once inside Melana cover her ears. She made her way to the bathroom. She opened the door and walked over to the stall one inside she locked it. She leaned her head against the side and closed her eyes until the bathroom door opened reavealing piercing indistinct voices.

"...Oh I know. What a slut. He could do so much better than her. She could be like his grandma. Cameron Diaz does NOT belong with Justin Timberlake. Can you believe he actually brought that little ball of fluff? What a b*tch."

"I know, dude. She's so skanky. Justin deserves so much better than someone who can't go 5 minutes without showing her ass crack. Let's go I'm done." with that they both left.

Melana couldn't believe it as she listened to everything. God the nerve of some people. Why is the world overpopulated with the wrong kind of people. She didn't understand. Honestly, what they were saying had nothing to with her, she still felt bad. As she washed her hands, she made her way out and spotted her friends at the bar.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

Stacey turned, "Nothing much, just chatting. Do you know Cameron Diaz is with her boy toy JT? That's sickening. I can't believe that sh*t!"

Amy snorted in agreement, "I know, dude. What a biatch. He could have anyone and he picks the grandma of all skanks. That's just messed up. Don't you agree Lana?"

Melana bit her lip, "Umm... well..." she trailed off.

"Hey yall, I'll be back. You want second rounds?" nobody spoke up so he nodded and got up, "Aight, just me than. I'll be back."

He walked toward the bar and got another Corona. He heard female voices and shook his head until he heard his and Cameron's name mentioned. His ears peaked with interest as he listened in on the conversation.

"...Come on Lana. You gotta admit, they are using each other." Stacey piped.

Melana shrugged and spoke calmly, "You guys, its his life. Its none of my business what he does with it. I think we should really but out."

"But, come on, he really could do better than Diaz. She's so old and nasty-" Melana cut her off.

"Stacey stop it already. You guys are really no different than those girls in the bathroom. Just leave the guy alone already. I'll be right back, gotta make a call." she made her way out towards the back entrance where the phones are for privacy.

Justin smiled geniuinely. It's been a long time since someone didn't insult him for his love life. 'Who is this girl? Lana, was that her name? Its pretty. I didn't get a good look at her face but I bet she's beautiful. That voice though. Sweet and soft and slightly hoarse. Wonder where she went.'

Melana finished her call and rounded the corner when she bumped into something hard, "I'm sorry."

That voice, its her. Lana. Ok, dumbass say something, "Its my fault, I'm sorry." 'Smooth J real smooth.'

Oh Lord, that voice. That romantic voice. Say something, now! "Its ok, umm bye." she started to leave.

"Wait... uh, do you wanna talk or something? Someplace less loud." he tried to look at her face but she turned away.

"Uh, no thanks. I gotta go." She walked back to her table.

He frowned. Maybe she doesn't want to talk. Why did she come to a club then? Something's up. He walked over to her table and tapped her should lightly. She turned around and came face to face.

Melana's eyes squinted a little. 'His face looks so familar. Those eyes, lips, and that nose. Oh my god it is him! Justin Timberlake is in front of me. He's more beautiful in person. Damn those eyes. No Lana, turn away. He has a girlfriend.'

Justin could form barely two words. Damn, she IS beautiful. Those lips alone were deadly weapons. They were hypnotizing all parts of him. He was imoble. She put him under a spell. He unconsciously wet his lips as he took in all of her beauty.

She finally turned away, her hair hiding her face. "Yes? Um, if this is your table I can leave. I'm sorry." she got up suddenly and started to walk away when he gently held her arm.

He cleared his throat and tried to find words. Anything to get her to stay. "No, its not, uh what's your name?" even though he already knew.

Her eyes stared at his hand resting on her arm and looked up into his dark eyes. "Melana, and your Justin right?"

"Yeah, I am Justin. Would you like to dance?" he slowly realised her arm.

"I don't dance." she said quickly.

He let out a small laugh, "You don't dance? Why are you in a club than?"

"I don't know. I should be leaving. My friends dragged me here. I hate clubs. So many phoney people and celebraties; no offense."

"None taken. Although, I'm of a rare breed of celebraty who's actually not shallow."

She smirked, "That's helpfull I guess. Anyway, see ya around, Justin."

"Wait a sec, you sure you don't want to dance. It'll be fun, I promise."

"I told you I don't dance." she persisted.

"Come on already. I can teach you. I am ME after all."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I really gotta go. My friends are calling me. Nice talking to you. Later."

"Yeah, later." he sighed defeated on the stool at the bar.

He turned his head and saw a black purse. His eyebrows crossed in a question. Than, he figured it out. Its Melana's. It has to be. Well, she's coming back to get it. He grinned as an idea came to him. He grabbed a club card and quickly scribbled something on it and put it in her purse before he heard heals walking to the purse.

"Thank you. Almost forgot it. Thanks a lot." he handed it back to her but didn't let go.

"One dance and I'll leave you alone." he smiled.

"Come on, let go. I mean it." she tugged it more.

"Please, one dance is all." he pouted.

"No, come on Justin, let go."

He tugged her closer to his face and got a closer look at her face. "Its just a dance, come on. What do ya say?"

She leaned in his face more, stopping to look a his lips, "I'd say get a life, your girlfriend looks like she's breathing fire. See ya." she turned her face away, grabbing her purse from his grasp, and dashed out to her friends waiting outside.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 07, 2004 7:30 pm

This story is great. You're a very talented writer. I think everyone who reads this is going to enjoy it. :nod: :thumbup:

Justin is going after Melana. I like the sound of that. He's all smooth sneaking the card into her purse. :lol: Go Justin!

Great job. Can't wait for an update! :clap:

mzjrt1252
Advanced Member

Postby mzjrt1252 » Fri May 07, 2004 7:59 pm

Very good start! :clap: More soon please!

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Sat May 08, 2004 3:52 am

Thanx guys for telling me what ya think. That's really nice. :D Sorry, this one's kinda boring. Im trying for ideas. Im really kinda stuck. School and stuff prevent my writing. The good stuff will come later.

Chapter 1

Part 2

Watching her get further away, he wanted to chase after her. Just as he thought it was a good idea, his girlfriend, Cameron draped her arm over his shoulder. Lana was right. He was brought back to the now. He was acting unfaithful to the women touching him. He shook his head as he followed her back to their table. Back to this life. This reality. The only one he knows.

Oh, sure he was happy. A beautiful women, wealthy, sweet, humble, funny, romantic at times, playful. Damn, he was happy. But why? Why? Why was it feeling like routine? Its great and all, but something lacks sadly in the depts of the real reason. Diversity. Where did it go? Wasn't it supposed to make him happy? Really happy?

But Melana. She was just ... so out of his league. Yet he felt pulled to be around her. Her aura. Not just her unmistaking beauty, but no ... it was something just spiritual. It was hard to actually explain it really. There was no doubt in his mind that he wouldn't mind meeting her again.

A lot of things stuck out about her. She appeared to hold a guarded shield. She did, after all, admit that she had hated the facility. She looked a little shy with her words. Yet when she spoke, she never shown any shred of self-consciousness about herself.

She entertained Justin in the short amount of time they were around each other. She genuinely amused his thoughts. It made him feel the normalcy that he craves more than the average man would hunger for sex. This wasn't about that. It was different. He was starting to fall in love with that word all of sudden. She was making him fall in love with words with having just met him. Oh, he's in trouble.

It was shocking that someone could actually careless about what he does. He couldn't fathom the concept. Kneading over and over in his brain. Damn, if there were more people like her in the media or the world, there would actually being a place called Heaven. Just maybe...

He smirked knowingly as he remembered the little ruse he pulled with the club card in then her abandoned purse. It was all up to the hands of fate now. Being real for a second, its really up to Melana. If and when she found it. Her reaction and decision. Oh Lord, he was sweating just thinking about the moment. I mean, well, there's no harm if he wants to be friends. She's a fun person. No one gets hurt. Friends ... sure. Why the hell not?

After her friends had dropped her home, she collapsed tiredly in her bed, switched on her TV to Conan, and closed her eyes as Conan's comic voice filled the room with monologue jokes. After Conan made a joke about Michael Jackson's latest court hearing she heard something drop from the bed. She gasped as she bent down and picked up the spilled contents from her purse. As she picked up her wallet and her eyes noticed a white card the said "Spider Club" on the front.

She scratched her head. She didn't remember taking a card with her. She turned it over to reveal a phone number and a message under it in capital letters.

I owe you a dance. Until then...

The least shallow celeb you know,
JT :*

She almost fell down from laughing. This guy was too much to handle. It had only been a day. She giggled as she placed the card on her desk, got stripped down in her sleep attire, and got into bed with a warm smile on her face. She decided to keep the number. Who knows? When a rainy day should come, she might need it.

A week had gone by and no matter what she did, Melana could not stop thinking about him. Why was his face taking over her whole life? She knew it, her friends knew it. She really was a nobody. Nothing special. Kind of a nerd or a prude to be so of exact in a sense. She had the need to be very bookish. Writing is a passion of hers that will never go away. She sings, but see the thing is that um ... no one knows. Not even Stacey or Amy. Whenever a song would come on the radio, Melana always stayed quiet. Which is kinda like her personality. Quiet. Reserved. Stationed. Extraneous at times but makes up with a wicked sense of humor. Especially if she knew a person well enough. Every now and then the real her would drip through without her noticing. Those are the moments when she can say she REALLY lived.

She stepped into her work at Tower Records, clocked in her numeric code, put her name tag around her neck, and walked up to the register.

Scott Paterson, the manager, was extremely cool with Melana. He recently gave her a raise and promoted her to Assistant manager for all the hard work she put in the 6 months of her stint in the job. She and Scott were buds. They would sometimes share secrets. Sometimes she wondered if he was gay. His parents were British, he was a huge fan of Will & Grace and gymnastics, she just was so just NOT a guys sometimes. He likes to shop. He kinda has a girly laugh at times. He's a cutie as well. Those baby blues had an intense stare about them. She could always tell what he's feeling by looking in his eyes.

"Roberts, we need more stocking. Inventory just picked up. Do ya think you can handle it?" Scott yelled from the back room in his office.

He would always call her by her surname when they were at work. A little habit of his.

"Sure, no prob Scott." Melana yelled back.

As she was organizing the discount coupons and gift certificates, she heard a loud crash. She eyes went wide as she ran throughout the store to see what made the noise. She turned around into the Pop/Rock section towards the back area and what she saw had shocked her immensely.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat May 08, 2004 4:44 am

:wave: hey Mariah111384, im helena by the way. great story :thumbup: but one question, why does being english make you more gay? :confused:

but back to the story, its very good, update soon :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat May 08, 2004 5:30 am

Hey Audrey, Im megan :wave: This is a really great fic :P cant wait for an update

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 08, 2004 8:53 am

Great update. I wanna know what that big crash was about. :nod: Update when you get a chance. :please:

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Sat May 08, 2004 5:08 pm

Thanx you guys. Hey Megan, nice ta meet ya. Hey Paige! :wave:

Helen, the joke about English people being gay comes from Will & Grace. I'm a handcore fan so I used the quote from it. :D It was mentioned on the show and its in my sig. Anyway, here's the update. :shrug:

Chapter 1

Part 3

"Dammit! I just fixed that CD tower. Great, just great," she bent down to gather the CDs that had fallen down and staked them back up.

"Roberts, you OK? What happened?" Scott came behind her.

She took a deep breathe, suppressing any b*tchy retorts that may come out without warning. "Nothing Scott, the CDs fell. I got it."

"OK, I'll be in the back if you need me." He left to where he was before.

As she picked up the last of the toppled CD cases, she looked to the side. His face on his stupid solo CD staring right at her like Mona Lisa. This is beginning to play like a Michelle Branch song. This dude really is everywhere she turns. She bolted back to the register without a thought.

'To much thinking. I need to stop if that's possible. Why the hell is this so damn hard?'

"Why is what so hard, Roberts?" Scott's voice came around with the card boarded inventory and sat it on the front desk.

"Was I talking out loud again? Sorry, no nothing is hard. Maybe its sleep I don't know," she rubbed her face.

"Well, whatever it is, put it away. You got a customer your 10:00." He nodded his head leftward.

"Thanks," she fixed herself up a little.

She came around the corner and started eyeing the lone head, which looked like it was covered by a Pony hat. "Are you needing any help with anything?" her voice dripping with the perfected perk that would give Katie Couric a run for her money.

She heard the person clear their throat and speak, "Umm, uh, no thanks. Im cool."

OK, now she's hearing him in other people's voices. This is beyond an obsession. God, that voice though. It has to stop, "OK, let me know if you need anything," her voice that time seemed weak as she turned back to the front register.

She heard a quiet "OK" from the man in the rock section, and went back to opening new music stock. A song came on the PA. She smiled as she started singing along with the soft music quietly. Drenching in the music. Forgetting all the world.

Who can say for certain 
Maybe you're still here 
I feel you all around me 
Your memories so clear 

Deep in the stillness 
I can hear you speak 
You're still an inspiration 
Can it be
That you are mine 
Forever love 
And you are watching over me from up above 

Fly me up to where you are 
Beyond the distant star 
I wish upon tonight 
To see you smile 
If only for awhile to know you're there 
A breath away's not far 
To where you are

Are you gently sleeping 
Here inside my dream 
And isn't faith believing 
All power can't be seen 

As my heart holds you 
Just one beat away 
I cherish all you gave me everyday 
'Cause you are mine 
Forever love 
Watching me from up above 

And I believe 
That angels breathe 
And that love will live on and never leave 

Fly me up 
To where you are 
Beyond the distant star 
I wish upon tonight 
To see you smile 
If only for awhile 
To know you're there 
A breath away's not far 
To where you are 

I know you're there 
A breath away's not far 
To where you are

Just as the song ended, sounds of CDs were heard dropping on the floor followed by a silent curse. Melana cursed as well with not so silent groan. "Not again. God help me." She said with a huff as she rounded the corner and walked toward the prodigious pile of discs with the man with Pony hat crouched on the floor shuffling to pick up the shambles.

"Don't worry, sir, I got it," she whispered now starting to help the nervous man.

"Nah, its cool. My fault totally." 'Wait that voice, is that HER?'

'OK, that's just strange. Now that voice I know. Could it be?' "Its fine I said. I got it."

'Oh, it is her! Yes!' "Its you. You're the girl at the club aren't you?"

She finally lifted her to meet his face. 'Holy crap, its him. Oh my god. I wasn't dreaming again.' "Um, I-I guess. Justin, right? Small world," she giggled.

'Wow, she's more beautiful when she laughs,' "Yea, umm, wow, well how are you? You work here?"

"That's kinda what this means," gesturing to her name tag necklace, "although, sometimes I like to wear it cuz everyone seems to forget who I am."

He laughed a little, "Well, I'm not everyone, Melana. Its not ever day you met someone who is fawned over by millions yet rejected by one. You left an impression. You proved me wrong. Not everyone thinks I'm foxy."

"I never said that. Umm, well what I mean is... I guess I just never cared that much. Oh well, did find everything OK? I know you have millions but are you really gonna buy all these CDs?" she joked.

He smiled, "No, just these 2. Present for my um girlfriend and my mom."

She smiled as she finished with the mess from before and walked back to the register without a word. She didn't want to give off the impression that she was at the least bit interested. She was on duty and that's what she will do. No matter how long she's been waiting to talk to him and hear his voice. That sweet voice. She shook her head and put out her hand to him.

"Here, I'll ring it up," she said in a small voice.

Justin appeared confused. One minute she was laughing, and joking around. Now this. Maybe there's around way to bring out that fun girl that was once there. He gave an Earth shattering smile that made her roll her eyes as she rung up his purchase. As she removed the security devices, Justin leaned over the front desk like a 5-year-old annoying a baby-sitter.

She gave big sigh and turned to his smirking, "Yes? Would you like anything else?"

He shook his head very childlike, "No, just watching you do your worky thing. Why, am I bothering you?"

"A little bit, sure. Unless you wanna buy something, I think you should leave. Here, have a good day."

He pouted as he took the bag from her, "You're supposed to give me a kiss," he said matter-of-factly.

She burst out laughing, "What?! How am I supposed to give you a kiss?" 'This should be interesting.'

"Awe, that's cute. I'll teach you. Its easy. First you gotta look at me. Like really look into my eyes. Come on try it," he whispered.

She scoffed as she looked in his eyes. All those acting classes really paid off. Suddenly her face became serious, unmoving. Just her eyes were doing all the action. She went from his chin all the way up to his forehead, than went back to those electric lips of his. She noticed him swallow hard and his breathing pacing up and gave a soft smile.

"Wow..." she breathed against his face.

He licked his lips and took a ragged breathe, "What? Tell me what you see," there was that romantic soft alluring tone again.

"I-I see, umm, " she looked deep within his dark penetrating orbs and smiled, "I see, well, I see a long eye-lashed, penis-nosed, forehead with teeth, Michael Jackson pansy wannabe hitting yet again on someone who isn't and will never be his girlfriend. Have a good day Mr. Timberlake. Come again, or not!" she yelled in his a face as she turned her back to him.

He chuckled, "Later Miss Lana. We better K.I.T., something tells me you got that memo."

She spun around to see him walking out of the store. Sh*t! Why in the hell did she keep his number? She kept asking herself that on the way back home. Her eyes stared at the card on her desk. She couldn't just rip it up and be done with this man. She just couldn't. What was happening to her? No! She wasn't going to be part of this game anymore. If she saw him, she would run the other way.

"But I can't run anymore," she lay on her bed, defeated to the core, and stripped of all scared reason.

Josh Groban~To Where You Are

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 08, 2004 6:47 pm

:clap: Great update, Audrey! :nod: :thumbup:

"I see, well, I see a long eye-lashed, penis-nosed, forehead with teeth, Michael Jackson pansy wannabe hitting yet again on someone who isn't and will never be his girlfriend. Have a good day Mr. Timberlake. Come again, or not!" she yelled in his a face as she turned her back to him.

:laughup: I was cracking up when I read what she called him. Hahahahaha! Poor Justin! :lol:

I like the fiesty flirtation that they've got going on. And I would have officially beaten his a** for knocking over the CD display. :nono: :rofl: Klutzy Justin! :no:

More, more, more! :please:

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Sat May 08, 2004 7:14 pm

Thanx a lot girl! As of today, that's all the ideas I got. Usually when I write, I take the whole day and words literally jus flow through me. I'm glad you liked it. Makes me smile :D Who knows, maybe even a little later I'll come up with sumthin good.

Oh and FYI I was going between penis-nose or gonzo's twin. He really does have one though. :rofl: :laughup:

We love JT though :kiss: More will come when the brain starts working again. What's ur aim?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun May 09, 2004 10:46 am

aww i wanna read this so bad but I don't have time right now...i promise its the first thing i do tomorrow when i get home :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun May 09, 2004 11:14 am

i like it :thumbup: aww... bless, justin wants her but she aint having any of it

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Sun May 09, 2004 12:42 pm

Thank a lot guys! :D This one's kinda short, but vital. The next one will be longer. Enjoy.

Chapter 2

December 2004

"Why in the hell do we have to leave now to go Millington, Mama? I can't now. I've got too much over here to sort out. I'm 23 last time I checked." Melana retorted back to her mother on the phone.

"Sweetie, you'll enjoy it. Your grandma's friend is a very sweet lady. You'll like it, trust me baby. Do not disrespect your upbringing, Melana. Have you bags packed by tomorrow. Don't embarrass me young lady."

"Mama, Im an adult, please treat me like one. Don't tell me Im southern again. Took me years to get rid of that accent. Why is going there so damn important anyway?" she sighed annoyedly.

"I already told you Melana. Sadie and your Grandma want to spend Christmas together and you're coming whether you want to or not. That's final."

"Alright, fine. When is the flight time?"

"It takes off at 8:30, so we should arrive at customs an hour before. Oh sweetie, I gotta go to bed. Goodnight baby."

She yawned, "Night Mama. I love you," she hung up the phone and crawled under the covers, her eyes dropping closed like heavy war bombs.

The next morning, Melana woke up early, packed her clothes and other things, and waited for her ride at 15 til 7:30am.

Her cell phone made her jump up as she clicked it on. "Hello?"

The person cleared their throat, "Hello, is this Melana Roberts?" a southern women inquired.

"Um, yes it is. Who may I ask is calling?"

"My name is Lynn Harless. I'll be riding with you and your Mama to LAX." Lynn stated.

"Oh, hi um, are you friends with my Mama?"

Lynn chuckled, "No, I just met her actually. Really sweet warm lady. She's talking about you as we speak."

"That's how I learned to sleep with my eyes closed," she sighed.

Lynn laughed cheerfully, "Yeah, you can tell she just loves her daughter. Anyway, I called to say that you both will be staying with my mother-in-law at her house. Jon and Steven are there two, along with my oldest."

"Oh, are you sure its OK with Mrs. Bomar? I don't want to put her out."

"Oh sweetie, its quite alright. There's more than enough space thanks to my first born. You'll meet him and his girlfriend when we get there. Well, anyway, we'll be there in 5 minutes darlin.' Sit tight."

Melana smiled, "OK, bye Lynn."

"What a nice women. Can't wait to meet her and everyone else now. This trip may not be so bad."

A black stretch limo pulled up in front of her apartment and all she did was gawk at it. 'Damn her son must be loaded to afford this.' She walked out, closed the door, and placed her suitcases in the trunk. She stepped in and sat next to her mama.

She looked at a women sh'd never seen before with long extremely curly hair. Oh, curly hair. 'Why does everything have to be about Justin? OK, just stop thinking about him already.' Melana shook her head of such thoughts and reached out her head to the women.

"You must Lynn, right? Im Melana. Its nice to me you."

Lynn nodded her head, smiling while shaking her hand, "Wow, your mama wasn't kidding, you are beautiful. I'm glad your staying with us. We'll all have fun. Im so happy my oldest is joining us. He's gonna stay for New Years too!"

Melana laughed, "That's wonderful. Can't wait to meet him. Didn't you mention he brought his girlfriend?"

"Oh yea, she's a sweetheart. She'll be joined shortly after until she wraps up her movie."

"She's an actress? That's cool. When I was younger I didn't some acting in my school. It was fun. Thanks for doing this again, Lynn. It's been a while since I've been in Tennessee. I used to have this thick accent that my school would make fun of. Complements to LA, I had finally lost it. Every now and than I'll catch myself with the accent again."

"I definitely notice it. Can't seem to get rid of mine either."

Melana laughed. Oh yeah, she was gonna like this trip. If her son was anything like his mom, she could get used to this already.

"So, J, what's with this trip you got for Christmas?" JC asked.

Justin rubbed his tired face, sitting in his studio, "Oh, my flight leaves tomorrow around 6pm. My grandma tells me her best friend and her daughter's daughter are coming. Damn, that sounded strange. Anyway, yeah, I need this trip and peach cobbler wouldn't hurt. I gotta finish packing man. See ya when ya come by, man."

"Aight man. What time should I pick you up again?"

"Uh hold up lemme get it man," he picked up his first class ticket and read what he saw in carbon copy, "OK, flight is at 6 so come at an hour before. It's 8 hours. Christmas in Millington. Home sweet home."

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun May 09, 2004 1:34 pm

OK i had to get on and read your story cause i read part of the first chapter earlier and i loved it so i snuck on :lol:

I LOVE this story man! I like how they keep meeting each other...i seriously was laughin so hard everytime they met up again... and Christmas? :rofl: This is going to be hysterical when they see each other again...oh boy! MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun May 09, 2004 4:33 pm

ooh... christmas together should be interesting

MORE!!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun May 09, 2004 4:39 pm

Fate must be bringing them together :P aww i luv this story!
Update soon :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun May 09, 2004 5:51 pm

:wub: Aww, i can't wait to see what happens when they meet once again. :surprise:

I agree with Meg, fate is bringing these two together. :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun May 09, 2004 6:06 pm

<span style='color:blue'>The story is pretty good... it has a few grammatical and factual errors, but that's about it. I like your style and I can't wait for more. If you want to know anything else, tell me! :) </span>

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Mon May 10, 2004 12:57 am

Chapter 2

Part 2

As he boarded the plane, he suddenly felt a headache brewing. Performing. He was doing a lot of it. That's probably it. So much has happened in the last 2 weeks. Too much to think about. He just has this strange feeling that more is in store than he thinks. He gets scared every now than. Last time he saw Cameron was 2 days before she started filming her movie. Those 2 days were hell. All he found himself thinking about was Melana. She was such a thrill. He loved annoying the hell out of her. Anything to get her smiling and hear her talk. It worked. God, this is beyond infatuation. Why the hell was this one so different from the others? She doesn't give a rat's ass what he or anyone thinks. She's smart. She's a no bullsh*t tolerance kind of gal. That's hot as hell. He really shouldn't be thinking that though. He can't help it. He was falling somewhere where people go to wake up.And he never wants to wake up.

Well, when he gets back from Millington, she's in for more Timberlake annoying episodes. He's got plenty of bullets under his belt. It brought a smile just thinking about it. He took a deep breathe and turned on his Coldplay CD in his discman. Sounds of The Scientist and her face drowning in his chased thoughts as he drifted away.

Melana couldn't believe the house. It was so huge! She was greeted warmly by everyone. She met Jon & Steven, they were so sweet. They reminded her of someone that she'd rather not think of. Her eyes were tired and haggard. She decided on a nap from the flight. Sadie told her she could sleep in her Grandson's room because he'll be arriving tomorrow. She thanked her as she set her carry on to her left and crawled under the covers falling asleep immediately.

Justin came home 3 hours later. He glanced at the over clock. It read 11:38pm. Nobody looked to be inside. He almost walked to his room when he forgot his favorite part about coming to visit his Grandma. He made a beeline for the fridge and dug out the delectable peach cobbler. He got a fork, cut a piece, and attacked it like an animal.

"You must be Justin I take it. My, you're a handsome boy. My name is Stephanie." She came around to corner to greet a blushing Justin, who placed the empty plate in the dishwasher.

"Nice to meet you. I just came back and I couldn't help it. Im addicted," referring to the cobbler he nearly hovered.

She nodded in agreement, "Yeah, its really good. I just came back from checking on my daughter, she's about your age. Looks like she's out for the night. You'll meet her tomorrow."

As Justin was listening, he noticed something. The middle-aged women in front of him looked very much like Melana. Everything. The same raven hair. The same crystal blue eyes. The nose. The mouth. Even the figure. Not that he was staring, but the women did look pretty fit. The only difference was she was slightly petite whereas Melana nearly looked to be about 5"9 or 5"10 and trim the last time he got a good look. He snapped out it suddenly.

"Oh, that's cool. I think I'm about ready to drop myself, goodnight Stephanie. I'll see you tomorrow," he walked out toward his room.

When he reached it, he placed his suitcase down and his hand came on the handle-

"Justin, what are you doing?" Lynn whispered behind him.

"Well, it kinda looks like Im going in my room to sleep. You got a corpse in there or something? Oh, and by the way hi to you too," his voice sounded pissed.

She relently came toward him and gave him a hug with a kiss on his cheek, "Sorry, its just Stephanie's daughter's sleeping and I didn't want you to wake her up. Go sleep in the room next to Grandma's for tonight, OK?"

"Alright, fine. Goodnight Mama, I love you." He picked up his bag and went to the room next to his granny's.

The next morning Justin needed to take a shower. He always used the one connected to his room. He couldn't wait any longer as he made his way to open the door of his room. Once inside, he walked quietly toward the bathroom. Success. He made it. He stripped naked and turned the shower on as he got in closing the curtain.

Melana was having another dream about him. A good one. She woke up with a dizzy smile on her face. She heard a shower running in the bathroom. She shook her eyes to wake up completely. 'Probably Mama. All her stuff for the bathroom is in there.' She nodded as she stretched on the bed. God, for some reason the bed smelled so damn good. 'Lynn's son smells good I'll bet.' She finally got up and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

She went in and turned the faucet on warm. She heard a scream come from the shower that made her clutch her heart in sheer fright. The voice sounded kinda low. Not Demi Moore low like Isaac Hayes low. Curiosity got the best of her.

"Mama, you alright?"

Justin thought he heard her voice. No way, hells no. He's officially crazy. 'Probably Mama. Why'd she call me Mama though?'

"Fine," he barely got out for some reason.

"OK," she said to herself as she finished and stepped out, closing the door behind her.

She went to her suitcase and was searching for something to wear as put on her bra and a new underwear.

Justin came out of the shower,grabbed the first towel he saw, and wrapped it around his waist. He knew he shouldn't be angry, in truth, mildly pissed, but she turned on the water while he was showering. He opened the door, towel around his waist and walked out speaking aloud.

"Mama, what's the deal with the water?" "Mama, what do you think of this dress?" Justin & Melana's voices colided simultaneously.

Smiling, Melana turned around, dress in hand and looked up...

Lynn and Stephanie were sipping coffee-

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" was the scream heard throughout the house.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon May 10, 2004 9:22 am

:rofl: I love how they met this time. Too bad Justin had to go and wrap that towel around his waste. Melana really would have been in for a suprise then. :lol:

I hate it when people turn on water or flush the toilet when you're in the shower. :no:

Great chapter! :clap:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 10, 2004 9:16 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Woohooo...I love it!!!!!!!!</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue May 11, 2004 3:14 pm

I swear i left feedback already :unsure: anyway that chapter made me laugh :rofl:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 11, 2004 4:48 pm

:rofl: I was laughin so hard! I love how they met :rofl: oh thats hilarious! MORE PLEASE!

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Tue May 11, 2004 5:10 pm

Chapter 2

Part 3

"Oh god, please tell me you're NOT naked under there?! Wait, don't answer that." She bolted toward the walk-in closet and slammed the door.

Justin was paralyzed. Did that really happen? Was she? Did she? How did she? Whoa, strange. He was just thinking about her and poof, she popped up in front of him. God, all he can think about was that body. 'Damn, that body. It really was her. What the hell is she doing here though? Do I really care? Hells no. She's here. Someone brought her to me. She's been in there a while.' He finally regained his motor movements and approached the door.

"Melana? Are you OK?" His voice, calming and angelic against the door.

Melana threw the dress over her body and tied the strings with nervous fingers. Sh*t, why was she nervous? Its Justin, no big deal. Damn, why was she so angry he saw her clad? She really shouldn't care what he thinks. But god, what she wouldn't give to see him without the towel around his waist. She wasn't gonna fight it anymore. Even she could admit that he's sexy. That body. She licked her lips imaging those abs stare at her with desire. Oh sh*t, she's drowning and she can't get up.

"Melana, please open the door. I'm just as embarrassed as you. Come on." His head picked up as he heard the door open swiftly.

There Melana stood. The black dress she modeled before sensually kissing her body everywhere. Suddenly, he felt a slap across his cheek. His hand came to his now red cheek as his shocked eyes stared her down. Halfly in fear of another slap. 'Damn, she's a strong girl.'

"Basterd," she whispered harshly as she pushed passed him.

Still rubbing his cheek, he didn't get it. Why was she so mad at him? 'What the f*ck? Who the hell was she? Sexy b****.' He grabbed her arm and held it there. "What was that all about? What's your problem with me?"

She tried to ignoring all the tingles that came when he touched her skin, struggling from his grasp, "Just go away, NOW!"

"You got a problem, face it sweetheart. Ever since we met and everytime we meet, you always have something against me. Now, I wanna know what it is." His voice was stern, but eerily placid; almost sounded slightly psychotic.

"Its nothing. Nothing at all, now let go of me now or I'm gonna scream again. Let go of me as*hole!" she exclaimed.

"So your little Zsa Zsa incident was nothing? Hells no. That doesn't wash baby."

"Im NOT and will never be your baby. Let me go! Mam-" her mouth was covered by his hand.

She tried to pry it away. 'Damn him for being so strong. Those sexy hands. OK, stop it. The dickhead's torturing you and all you go talking about his hands?! You need help Lana.' She got an idea. Her tongue came out and starting slowly licking his hand. Anything to let her go. Success. It worked. He pulled it away and let her go as she ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Justin wiped his hand on his towel as the door flew open. Sadie, Lynn, Stephanie, and his brothers stood with questions and concern filling there eyes. Lynn was the first to speak.

"Justin, what's going on? We heard screaming." She than noticed he was wearing a towel and her eyes narrowed, "Justin Randell, tell me what is going on now?"

Stephanie than came forward with curious eyes, "Why in the world was my daughter screaming? Do you know something Justin? What did you do to her? I have a right to know."

He really didn't know what to do with the two women barking at him like this. He felt like a scared puppy with no voice. He racked his brain to think of what to tell them when-

"Mama, Lynn, Justin didn't do anything." Melana appeared, walking from the bathroom, "I thought I saw a spider by the bed and I screamed. Justin just came in here to shower, hense the towel. Nothing happened if that's what you want to hear. Actually, we have never really been properly introduced. Melana Roberts." her hand reached out as her eyes said "play along or die" to his.

He processed immediately and shook her hand as if for the first time. God, it felt so good to touch that hand. Silky and warm. It fit well in his hand. She pulled back and acknowledged their meeting she turned to the two women, still scratching their heads as they take in new information.

"Well, um, now that that matter is taken care of, I'll meet everyone downstairs, but first I have to take of somethings before," she smiled.

They all nodded and exited the room except Justin. Why did she do that? She could've narked and got him in trouble, but she didn't. He should do something. Give her a hug. She'd probably slap him before he'd get a chance. He did the only thing he thought was safe.

He came foreword to her in the bathroom, "Thanks for what you did. You didn't have to do that for me I-" She hoarsely cut him off.

"I didn't do that for you. I did it for our Mamas and your grandma. I don't wanna make trouble when they have been so nice to me. Do me a favor and STAY away from me and we'll get along just great." She pushed him out and closed the door in his face.

Damn, this was turning him on. Rejection never felt so hot. He grinned, damn this girl is great. He knocked on the door softly as he remembered he left his boxers in there.

He got silence, so he knocked once again. The door flung open to a huffing Melana.

"Stop bothering me already!"

He smirked, "Could you be a dear and hand me my boxers and then I'll be on my merry way?"

She scoffed disgustingly, "Get it yourself, gonzo!" she left it open for him.

He gave a small laugh at what she called him and stepped in to pick up his boxers. Out of the corner of his eye he caught her staring at him. Predominately his chest. A weakness. He found one.

"Like what you see?"

As soon as he spoke, she tore her eyes away, "Please, even if I had half a brain, I've seen better."

"Oh really? Better than me. You know, red is a great color on you. Brings out those eyes of yours that you love to hide," he came closer to her from behind.

"Oh god! Even I was even staring a little I'd much rather be satisfied with staring a #2 pencil."

"Oh, so that's what you were staring at. I thought it was my chest. Mah bad. Still... my darling you were staring. You find me sexy, don't you?"

She laughed, "Yeah, like a cold sore. Now get your panties and out now!"

He threw his head back in laughter, "You were staring. That's all I needed to know. Thank you," he finally left.

Damn him! Just damn his ass. God, she hates him more now. She shouldn't have stared, but, she...did. She did like what she saw but hello? Girlfriend alert. That's right, Miss Cameron Diaz has his heart. Envious to the core, she banged her head against the wall.

Maybe if he wasn't such an a**hole and dating an actress, she might just maybe consider being his friend. Deep down, she wanted more. Love. She wanted to kiss it, taste it, touch it, hold it and never let it slip. If the circumstances were different, could she love a guy like him? Expunging all the cocky person in him, could he be a loving person? Is he a loving person? Can she see herself in his eyes? Does he get weak? Can he show his love? Does he understand what it means to have such a feeling and share it no matter what anyone thinks?

All this coming from a girl with the occasional puppy crushes and meaningless flings here and there. Never really felt what its like to level with a person. Actually feel the feeling.

She wiped at her eyes and washed her face to hide the tears coming full speed. God, she wanted this. She wanted to be in love so bad. She wanted to say it. More importantly, show it. She wants kisses with truth. Words with sweet solitude.

Abstinence. Alright, she's never given in that far to a guy. Why waste it when you don't feel for this person? So many people use it and abuse it for sick pleasure. It should be cherished. It should have a place in the world. That place would be in her heart. Her eyes could not stop dripping salty emotions. She was hiding so much from everyone. God, when was a last time she had a friend? A real friend? The one that listens not talks. Holds you when all you want to do is cry your eyes out. Sometimes, she just wants to cry. She's so sick of words as is. Silence and peace is what she needs. Her only wish of the world.

Was Justin her peace? Could he be what she needs?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 11, 2004 5:19 pm

I can answer that ? yes he is :nod:

I loved that whole chapter...i was laughin so hard the whole time! :rofl: That was nice of her to cover for him though...although technically he had nothing to hide...except for what was under that towell :lol: MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 11, 2004 5:52 pm

Wow, what a great chapter. Hilarious! And y'all know I love to laugh. :rofl: I have to agree with Heather, that was mighty cool of Melana to cover and not rat him out.

There's too much sexual tension between the two. :whistle: It feels like somethin's heating up, can I leave with you ...

Get down to the nitty gritty and do they dirty kids. :lol: Sorry for my sex craziness. :no:

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Tue May 11, 2004 6:26 pm

whatchagot4meMRJT wrote: Get down to the nitty gritty and do they dirty kids. :lol: Sorry for my sex craziness. :no:

All in do time. Something's coming soon. More to come very soon. As Conan would say "Keep cool mah babies." :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 11, 2004 7:24 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Love it..I can't wait for more!!</span>

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Tue May 11, 2004 11:57 pm

This one's a little short, but cute. :P

Chapter 3

December 18.

Man. All she could say was man. A whole week had gone by and well... stuff happened. Well, at least we know Melana doesn't hate Justin completely. No, they were actually um, getting along. That sounds weird to say but its true. Friends. She could almost say she could use that in same sentence as his name now. She found out he can be really sweet after all. She can see the love in his eyes when he referred to his brothers or talked about his Mama. Cameron called in to say she wouldn't be coming until the 21st. Justin hesitantly accepted, but still put his foot down because he wanted her here with him now more than ever. God, he felt so lonely. He felt like a monk, needing the touch of a woman. Her kisses, to be in her arms.

She heard piano music being played downstairs. Long fluid notes sliding together in a sweet slightly familiar melody. She opened the door and made her way toward the white grand piano. As she got closer, she noticed it was Justin spilling out the emotional instrumental balled. She hide in a corner sneaking peaks while listening intently. God, those notes were breaking her heart. What was he trying to say? People say that sometimes through music, one can truly express their emotions. It definitely wasn't upbeat so she wisely chose the latter.

"Melana, there you are baby," her mother came next to her.

The music stopped. He froze as he heard her name being mentioned. Had she been watching him? He wiped his eyes a little bit as he listened to what was happening around him. A small smile came to his lips. 'Better her than my Mama. Right now, I need a friend.'

"Mama, I've been here the whole time. What's wrong?" She stared into her eyes.

"Oh, nothing is. I just came to let you know Lynn and I are going to the store to pick up some things for dinner tonight. Would you like to come help us out?"

Help make dinner or help a clearly lonely heart sitting on the piano seat. She looked up and made her decision, easily.

'Please don't leave me Lana. Please, I need you.' Justin rested his head in his hands awaiting her answer.

"I actually wanna stay here. I have some things to take care of." 'People to talk to.'

"Oh OK. Why don't you go keep Justin company? We won't be too long. Bye sweetie."

"See you later Mama," she kissed her and left out the door to meet Lynn in the car.

Melana took a deep breathe and as she shyly revealed herself to him. His head picked up as he stared at her with strangled emotionless eyes. Eyes on the brink of sorrow.

She tucked a piece of hair that fell in her face as she got closer to him, "Hi, mind if I sit?"

"No, go ahead," he barely came over a whisper.

She nodded slightly as she sat down beside him on the long black bench.

Silence took over the words both were dying to get out. It took Melana all her strength to ask what she did.

"Justin, are you alright?" she faced him now.

It was as if when she spoke, all bottled emotions revealed their faces. He turned to her with glassy eyes and spoke with a scratchy, weak voice, "No, things are NOT alright."

She followed his eyes as they showed pain. Strong pain he never lets himself show. They really were no different. The next step was bold, but she felt it was excruciatingly needed. She took his hand in hers and sheltered it, letting him know its just OK to be upset.

By that one single gesture, she had opened up all his inhibitions. He rarely cried in front of people but something about this simple act made all of him choke up. With his right hand cradling his face while white salts poured out making him blind.

"Oh, god Justin come here, its OK. You don't need to say anything," she whispered gingerly as he nearly grabbed her arms and gave her such a pained hug that she felt tears bridge at her eyes as well.

"Im so sorry. Dammit, Im sorry Lana. God, this is so wrong. I should NOT being doing this but, when you-you t-touched my hand-" she put her finger to his lips.

"Just cry, its alright. Let everything out. I'll be here with you. Don't talk," she whispered in his ear softly.

His hand came to her cheek, "Thank you. Please don't tell anyone about this. Mama is worried enough as is."

"I promise you. This stays between us." 'Us, I like the sound of that.'

He sniffled wiping his eyes, "Thanks, wow at least I feel a little better now. Thank you so much."

She gently kissed the hand she held, "I knew you would. Its OK to just let it out sometimes. I don't ever find emotions an embarrassment. I'm glad you opened up. Don't ever be afraid of your feelings. Talk to someone. Your Mama, grandma, or myself. Believe it or not I do care."

Justin was suddenly laughing now. Melana's face changed. 'He thought this was funny. I knew this was a bad idea.' She broke away from him as his laughter died down and he stared at her. She looked hurt.

"Glad to see you thinking this is funny. See if I ever help YOU again, jerk!" she started walking away from him but he caught her arm.

"Wait, no come on. I wasn't laughing about that. I was laughing at what you said," he said, still holding the laughs that tickled.

"What?" she asked, completely confused.

"You said "your mama." That's funny," he was cracking up one more.

"And that's funny why? Dammit Justin, I was trying to be serious. You think this is all a joke. God, I should've known better."

"Would you just listen? I'm so grateful you are here for me. I don't know, I couldn't help it. It was just funny the way you had said it. I've never heard it said that way. Here come here, I'm sorry," he pulled her in a warm hug.

Melana sighed as she relaxed in him, she laughed a little, "It was kinda funny when I think about it."

"I told you. I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. What you just did for me, will stay with me forever. Thank you," he released her and held her hand.

"Oh, are you like the ebonics master? You think you can do better than me?" she teased.

"Oh I know I'm like the master. Woman, you ain't got nuttin ta say. You are so whack you can't even think straight yo."

She laughed, "Uh Justin?"

"We gonna git dis crunk yo. What?" he stared at her.

"Um, you are whiter than white."

"Yeah, but I'm still the schiz. Everyone knows it."

"Sweetie?"

"Yes, princess?"

"Does it hurt your back to kiss your own ass like that?"

"Haha, very funny. So, does this make us friends?"

"I guess I can pencil you in." she winked.

"What is with you and my penis?"

"Justin?"

"Yes Lana?"

"Shut it."

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed May 12, 2004 9:04 am

:laughup: I loved how that sweet, yet sad moment turned into laughter and jokes. That sounds like something I would do. I would much rather be laughing than crying. :nod:

Great chapter and I'll be patient and cool mah baby. :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed May 12, 2004 4:31 pm

:rofl:

"What is with you and my penis?"

I was laughin so hard man well if you really wanna know Justin :lol: I loved hot it turned from tears to laughin :yay: They're friends now :wub: MORE PLEASE!

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Wed May 12, 2004 8:15 pm

Chapter 4

The next 2 days were the best couple of days Justin & Melana had in a long time. They did everything together. She honestly didn't think she would get this close to him. He definitely was a mystery and she liked that about him. She was beginning to see sides of him that she can tell, he rarely showed. She feels really honored to be part of that side. He's a goofball really. When it comes to music, he nails it on the head. She keeps on telling him that he pushes himself too hard. His response is always "I'm never satisfied. It's gotta be perfect." That part of him she could do without. She doesn't make an issue of it. She respects him.

She and Justin decided to do a full on movie night: popcorn, candies and more gunk. The movie of choice, mostly Melana's choice was "Good Will Hunting." Melana's favorite movie. Justin was too tired to argue. As she placed the popcorn bag into the microwave, Justin got the movie ready. She tapped her fingers on the counter, bordly.'Screw this.' She ran over to the room to see Justin talking on his cell phone. He sounded upset. She had caught some of the words but decided to head back to the kitchen. She decided to mind her own business. It's his love life, not hers. She doesn't have one. God, she has to except that. Its so hard though. She wished now more than anything, that he was in some way a part of her love life. Friendship was hard enough to earn with him. He's in love and its NOT her. Not her...

Sounds of the popcorn beeping woke her up as she hopped over to retrieve the streaming hot bag. She followed the directions and removed the top while facing away. She got out a huge salad bowl and dumped the popped kernels. She tossed the bag in the trash and picked up the bowl walking to Justin's room.

She peaked in the room as she knocked on the opened door. "Hello? Don't worry, I haven't poisoned anything, its jus good old fresh popcorn. Compliments of Blockbuster," she stepped in, set the bowl on the nightstand, and plopped on the bed beside him.

He gave a short a laugh as his mind became suddenly fascinated with the wall. He felt her touch his arm. He turned to her.

"Something wrong?" her hand came to his hand and laced his fingers together with her's.

He smiled a little and shook his head, "No, I'm cool."

She sat up a little, her face turning serious, "You can tell me, you know? I won't laugh at you. Unless we're talking about that nose, than its slightly different," she winked.

He laughed, "No, honestly, its nothing. Let's watch the movie. Or rather your movie."

"Hey, that's not true. You wanna see it too. Matt Damon's in it, hello?"

"Well, hello? Last time I checked, I wasn't into dudes."

"Well, I never said that. Thanks for bringing that up. You are very much hetero. Cameron seems to think so," she winced as she knew she said something bad.

"Yea, well, she's not here alright? Just lay off." He turned his face away.

"Justin, I'm so sorry. You know, maybe this wasn't such a great idea. Obviously something, that you refuse to tell me is bothering you. Either, you decide to talk about it or I'll call this a night."

"Its not that easy, OK? I love this girl and she doesn't wanna see me OK? Is that what you wanna hear? She doesn't care to see me," his hands covered his face.

She winced as her heart faltered when he said love. She pushed it aside and crawled over to him, taking his hands off his face to stare at his eyes, "Tell me," her voice whispered sweetly.

His eyes now crying lightly, "I love her, Lana. I don't know what to do. I love her so much. Why can't I see her? Just tell me? Why?"

She wiped his tears away, "I don't know. You've spoken to her, right?"

He sniffed, "Uhuh. I'm going nuts here. I can't see my damn girlfriend. This is Christmas, you know. She's just blowing me off like she doesn't care. Tell me what's going on because I don't have a clue?"

"Come here, Justin," she opened her arms and hug him softly.

"Tell me please? What should I do?"

"I don't know what to tell you. I've never been in this situation before. I've never been in love before." 'Until now.'

Justin stared at her in shock. 'How could she say that. Surely she has, she's just afraid to tell me.' "What?! You must me crazy. Never? Who would not want you? God, you're everything. You're perfect."

"Don't say that. I'm very far from it. I've just never been in love. Its no big deal." 'But, it is.'

"No big deal. Its the best part of life. Being in love makes you do things that you thought were impossible to do. Being in love is a risk. A risk to everything else. Nothing else can matter but that person. You feel like you're cold without them holding you."

"Never have felt it. Even if I was feeling all those things you say I don't know if I can take such a risk. I'd rather die than have someone not feeling the same. I don't wanna feel cold without love. God, I'm sorry, I'll shut up."

He took his hand and placed it on her cheek, "No, go on. I'm listening."

"I doesn't matter what I say. Right now is what matters. Let's watch the movie now."

Silence filled the room-

He faced her now, all pretensions fall, "Melana, are you in love?"

"What?!" she gasped.

"Are you in love? I'm serious, are you?"

"Am I? Are you kidding, right? I had just told you a minute ago I've never been in love and you ask me if I am? Doesn't make sense," she grabbed the remote and turned on the VCR but he yanked it away before she could touch the button.

"Melana, I hate liars. I really do, so I will ask again. Are you in love with someone right now?"

She turned away on the bed, her back to him. "I already answered that, now I wanna watch the movie."

"Look at me, now. Dammit Lana, look me in the eye and tell me you NOT in love? Do it now."

She turned around slowly and looked up in his eyes, "I can't fall in love."

"What? What do you mean?" his voice was soft now.

She swallowed, "I just can't.

"Come on, please. Tell me why you can't?"

"Its not that simple. I can't because I swore I would not allow myself to."

'Who is she talking about?' "You can't be like this. You can't keep your emotions in. You told me that remember. Let it out. Just talk. Why can't you fall in love?"

"I can't fall in love because its too late. I'm too late. I never had a chance and I never will."

"Help me understand, please? What's it gonna take?"

"No, I can't say."

"Please say it. Say it."

'OK,' "Its-" the phone cut her off.

"Oh, sh*t. God, Im so sorry," he picked up his cell, "Hello? Oh hey. Yeah. Watching a movie with a friend. Hey, can I chat later. Yeah, uhuh. Gotta go. Later. " He clicked off.

'What is the risk really? Can I really find it? Could he be the risk? He IS the risk.' She lugged forward and pressed her lips against his.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu May 13, 2004 8:23 am

:cry: Aww, Melana, it's not too late to fall in love, girl. That chapter made me sad, but it was a good one, so that's all that matters. :lol:

Things aren't looking so good on the Cameron/JT front, so I can't wait to see where you take us next in this story. :nod:

Great update! :clap:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Thu May 13, 2004 1:57 pm

:yay: she kissed him, that chapter was really sad but hopefully things will start to take off between them :P

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Thu May 13, 2004 2:45 pm

Chapter 4

Part 2

She pulled away with her eyes still closed. Licking her lips tasting once again-

"Open your eyes Lana. Wake up."

"Huh?" she opened her eyes to reveal him staring at her, knelt down. She was on the couch, not his bed. Weird.

"Did ya have a good dream, princess? Thought we were gonna watch a movie?" he tucked some hair behind her ear.

'Dream? A DREAM! Damn, a freakin dream! Ugh! Nothing like that will ever happen to me. God those lips.' She could still feel them against hers. She sat up and rubbed her eyes to see clearer. "What's going on? Where's Mama gone to?"

"Uh, the store. She and my Mama went shopping for dinner. Wanna watch the movie now? Get the popcorn ready, I'll get the movie started. Come on skoot it." he got up and walked toward his room.

'Wait, this is all to familiar. Oh god, the phone call. Its Cameron. It has to be. She's gonna make him upset. Oh no, if this is anything like the dream. He can't get that call. Get up, Lana.' She threw the blanket off her and ran to his room, "Justin, wait! Don't answer that pho-" she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw him on his cell.

She ran over and yanked the phone from his ear and held it against her's in anger, "Cameron, if this is you, I'll have you know Justin is my friend and I will NOT let you hurt him. GOOD-BYE!" she hung up and threw the phone on the bed.

Justin wasn't moving. Everything happened so fast. His head turned to her in confusion. "What was that about? Why'd you hang up on her like that?"

"What?! I was doing you a favor. I had a bad feeling about her. She didn't tell you anything?"

"Actually, she did say she was coming tomorrow around dinner time. Why, what's wrong? You don't look so good," he felt her forward. She was a little warm.

She swiped his hand away and held onto it. "Please, you have to believe me. I honestly thought she was gonna hurt you. I'm sorry I hung up. Here, dial her again. Tell her I'm really sorry while you're at it," she handed his phone back to him.

"Aw, that's so cute. You were worried. Don't deny it. Just a matter of time. You want me."

"You're half right. I do want you... to shove it up your ass."

"Oh, nice imagery. Come on girlie. Let's watch "Good Will Something" or whatever you call it." He grabbed her hand and pulled her on the bed.

"It's "Good Will Hunting." God, you are blond."

"Oh hells nah, women, did you really dis mah hair? Geesh you're mean," he pulled the tie out of her hair.

"Give it back now, dorkface!" she reached her hand out to grab it but her held it out of her reach behind his back.

"Oh no, just for that you will never get it back. Keep your hair down. Its looks prettier that way."

"Justin, seriously, give it back."

"Melana, seriously no."

"Ugh, you are such a child."

"Haha, you're such a nerd. Have you even been kissed by anyone?"

"Yeah, tons of times," she lied.

"Really?" he seriously asked.

She shook her head sadly, "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Aw, you're serious? No one's ever given you a kiss before?" now he was really interested.

"Well, kind of, but I did kiss someone my freshmen year in high school. It was Adam Bobrow, he was the coolest senior. He was so nice. It was on his cheek though. I never kissed lips before."

"Wow, I'm just in shock of all of this. This is news to me."

"Yeah, well, some people aren't really what they're like once you know a few things about their life. Here, gimmie the changer," her hand reached across to get it when his hand came on her wrist.

"Wanna have your first kiss?" his husky voice stung all over her body.

"You're kidding? I'm NOT gonna kiss you Justin."

"OK, than I'll kiss you. You did say you've kissed a guy. I think a guy should kiss you. And it should be me. Its only fair."

"I'm not allowing it. Move away or die," he came closer to her.

"Relax already. You're like a fish out of the water," he placed his hands and caressed her arms.

"Justin, go away now. Come on, this is silly."

"I don't think its silly. You don't wanna act like you don't know what you're doing. You want it to be perfect, right?" his hand cupped her cheek.

She rolled her eyes, "I want it be mutual. You're only trying to do this because I've never been kissed. I want to be kissed by someone who wants to kiss me, you know. This is beyond dumb, just drop it."

"No, I don't want to. I want to be the one to give you your first real kiss. Come on, please," he pouted obnoxiously.

"Ugh, you're so annoying. I don't want to be forced into this. I told you already. I want the kiss to just happen. I want the moment to be beautiful. Come on, get off this already. Movie time!" she tried to get passed him but he blocked her way with his body.

"Remember that time at your work? We were just messing around but truth is I..."

"What?"

"I really wanted to kiss you. I felt so bad that I did because of Cameron, but when you looked at me that moment, I just wanted to kiss you. When you insulted me, it made me think about it even more."

"Justin, this is crazy. We're friends. I know that you don't-" his put his finger on her lips.

"Don't talk, just relax. I will never hurt you," his eyes closed as he lowered his lips downward. Closer... closer...

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu May 13, 2004 3:11 pm

awww they are soo cute man! :clap: I love how Justin was so persistant to kiss her...we know its only because he wants to get some...just kidding :lol:

Things should get interesting with Cam over tomorrow though...uh oh :jawdrop:

MORE PLEASE!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu May 13, 2004 4:16 pm

<span style='color:royalblue'>Well, ya already know that I love it. And let the record show that I find absolutely nothing wrong with this chapter. It was great! It sounds so much like something he would do. :lol:

Not only that, but I like how you totally flipped the script from the dream, yet ending with the same result.... Did that make any sense? I dunno, but I love it. Can't wait for more girl. :thumbup: ^_^ :D</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu May 13, 2004 8:33 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I hate it when chapters end like that!! Damn it!!!!!!!</span>

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Fri May 14, 2004 3:43 am

Yeah Ash, it did make sense.:D I still think its not very great though. Thanks for tha cool words though and kudows to Heather too. You guys are kiss ass man! I'm slowly running out of ideas. Need some inspiration. If you guys wouldn't mind in maybe giving some insight onto what you want to happen next I might git my muse. Thanx.;)

Sorry this one is REALLY short. Its just a continuation. Git readay mah babies. :lol:

Chapter 4

Part 3

"Justin? Yo, Justin?" her voice pierced his ears.

"What? What's up?" he opened his eyes to see credits rolling on the tv screen.

"Uh, the movie was finished like yesterday. You feeling OK?"

He shook his head. 'Couldn't be. All that couldn't have been all a dream? Was it?' He rubbed his eyes, "Sorry I fell asleep. How long was I out?"

"Well, I was popping the corn while you told me you were gonna "rest your eyes." Damn, Justin you totally slept through the whole thing. That means so much to me. Thanks a lot." 'Oh she's pissed,' she got up and took the tape out of the VCR.

He still couldn't understand that damn dream. He had a dream about her having a dream about him. There was no way he could touch on that. Much less tell Melana. 'No, she can't know. No one can know.' He got up tried to help clean up but she pushed him away in rage.

"Don't worry, I got it SIR!" that familiar line hurting him more than it does. 'I'm such an a**hole.'

"Lana, please, I'm sorry. Please, I know you wanted me to watch the movie and I'm so sorry I fell asleep. Please, lemme help at least," he started grabbing stuff.

"No! Stop, I'll do it. Just go back to sleep." She sarcastically spat.

"Lana, please. God, please, please stop. Just stop! STOP!" he grabbed her arms and held them still.

"Let go of me now! Let go dammit!"

"No, I want you to understand that I don't intentionally hurt people. Just listen to me. I'm sorry, OK? I'm really sorry. Please don't hate me please." He came on his knees and hugged her waist on verge of opening a flood of emotions. He would die if she was mad at him over something so stupid.

"Justin, stop this. Stop... stop making this so emotional all the time. Please," she was now sobbing hard.

"Oh baby, please don't cry. Oh god, don't cry you're gonna make me cry. Baby... please," he stood up now cupping her face.

"I can't cry because I can't stay mad at you. I feel cold when I'm mad at you. I'm so sorry. Oh god," she collapsed against him.

"Its OK. Remember what you told me. Let it out. Cry. Don't feel bad, I'll always be here," he kissed the top of her head.

"Justin, I hate crying. We shouldn't cry like this. We should be happy. Here, come sit down."

They sat on the couch. Melana nervously tucked her legs beneath her and nibbled on her index finger. She felt him remove the finger in her mouth gently. "Don't. Don't ruin your nails."

"I know that. So, what do you wanna do now?"

"Just sit here, with you. Say nothing. Think nothing. Dream of nothing," the last sentence came out sharper than he intended.

She nodded silently as she took his hand hugging it in her's. "Sounds like a plan."

She rested her head on his shoulder, slightly nuzzling his neck, taking in the smells he bathed in this morning. He sighed contently.

'God, I'm so confused. What should I do? I shouldn't be feeling these things but she just brings out that man in me. She's, god the list goes on. I know she's perfect but what's gonna happen when Cameron comes? I can't have feelings for Melana. But I do. I know we're good friends and I love that more than anything but, I don't know. There's something about her that I... love. Who am I kidding, I've always loved her. I really feel for her. I want to protect her. Give her everything. Be her angel. She was mine a long time ago. The second I bumped into her at that club will stay forever with me. I really love this girl. Can she feel the same? Does she feel the same? Are my questions just that? More questions? Too much thinking. Too tired of life. Just wanna feel and feel back. Just want to be like this. Still. Peaceful. Placid. Warm. Cradled. Loved. Heh, love. I really do love her. I feel like such a boy. She's helped me so much though. I feel like I can be myself around her all the time and she's definitely put me in my place. She makes me happy. She builds a heaven in my heart everytime she laughs. When she touches me I just wanna touch her back with all the passion inside me. I wanna kiss her tears to oblivion. Washing away every ounce of sorrow. She makes me never wanna stop smiling. I wanna make love to her and hold her afterwards. I wanna be her lover. Fall asleep with such beauty I have to brush tears from my own eyes away sometimes. I wanna be her shadow. Her heart. Her breathe. Her soul. Her touch. I wanna be the one she loves now and forever. If only... god if only I can build her dreams with everything I have. I wanna know her fears. What makes her cry. What are her wants? Needs? Make her a world where I can love her. What else can I fall in love with? Doesn't matter, I'm in love. I wanna make this women my life. Give her my heart. Anything. Anything she wants, its her's. I wanna give her a life that makes her want to live. Even if she doesn't love me back, she will be loved by me and she always will be.'

He felt her grab a hold of his shirt in some kind of vague need. 'She's dreaming. We should really go to bed' He gently kissed her head, standing up with her sleeping body in his arms and carried her to his room.

He placed her into the covers. As he took off her slippers and set them aside, his eyes traveled a private tour of her body slowly from her toes to the top of her head. "Perfection, Lana. Pure natural perfection. Sweet dreams angel girlie," he kissed her forehead and turned off the light on the nightstand.

He made his way to his room next to his granny's and stripped for bed. As he got in, the smile never left his face as he closed his eyes for yet another fantasy about a simple girl who managed make him believe in the power of love again.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 14, 2004 10:44 am

Sorry for my lack of feedback on the last chapter. I don't know why I didn't see the update, but I didn't. :shrug: :lol:

Anywho, both chapters were great. I loved the dream parts especially. Very interesting writing technique you chose there. :nod:

I'm glad that Justin really wants to be with Melana. I'm sad that she keeps holding back, but all we can hope is that Justin will stick with her and wait till she feels comfortable letting go and giving a relationship with him a try.

:clap: Can't wait for more!!!

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Fri May 14, 2004 2:07 pm

Paige you're cool. We all have lives. Thanx all the more.

Ok, the reason I’m posting is because I wanna finish it later. I did get some ideas, so excuse the very short length. Its not done.

Chapter 5

"Justin, get up. Come on wakie wakie. I know you're awake, come on. Open those sexy eyes. Come on, I'm nekkid." Melana whispered in his ear which made him jump from the bed, knocking her down to the floor.

She got up shaking her head, "Whoa He-man. Someone put a little crazy powder in the protein shake. Time to wake up. Look who came early?" her head nodded towards a tall very slim woman with blond hair.

Cameron."Hey Justin, Melana told me you were sleeping but its 10 now so I figured I'd come and surprise you. I missed you." she came toward his bed and gave him a big hug.

As he was hugging her, his head turned the other girl in the room. Her face turned away so he couldn't read her reaction. He slowly pulled from Cameron's embrace and stared at her.

"So you're really here? Why didn't you call me?"

"To surprise you, hello?"

"Oh, hey can you give me a second Cam; I'll meet ya downstairs in a little while?" He kissed her cheek.

"Ok, See ya," she turned to a spacey Lana, "Nice to you meet you Lana. See ya guys." She walked out leaving the two in the room.

Suddenly, Melana laughed at something in her head which made Justin's head turn, not understanding any of it, "She's uh, she's well, she's very bubbly."

He laughed along with her, "Uh yeah, that's Cam. Loves to have fun."

Silence.

"She's perfect for you J. She's got a funny way of saying things. She loves you." she said quietly.

"You like her already? You just met her."

"Well, I don't really know her, but from what I’ve seen, she’s not on my hit list or anything.â€￾ She shrugged.

“Yeah well, you don’t know her, alright. Don’t pretend you do.â€￾ His snotty voice replied.

“I wasn’t pretending anything. I DON’T know her. I said that, god! Bite my head off would you?â€￾ she walked out of the room and slammed the door.

Justin collapsed on his bed; he picked a pillow and yelled in it. â€￾God! Why is this so f*cking hard?! Now Cam’s here. Great, just f*cking great!â€￾

Downstairs Melana went to get some coffee. She felt tears coming. ‘Why? Not now. Don’t cry. Stop crying. He’s not worth it. No one is worth it. He’s a friend. Why does it hurt you this much? Could it be? No, that’s just stupid. No, it is. It’s really stupid.’

“Melana?â€￾ she heard her voice behind her that made her turn around.

“Yeah?â€￾ trying to be nice.

“Uh, how is Justin? Is he doing good? Last time I talked to him, he hasn’t been sleeping and said he had other things on his mind. Do you know anything, just between us?â€￾

Lana sighed. ‘Am I really gonna get into this right now? Hell, I don’t even know.’ “No, I really can’t tell you. I don’t know myself. Maybe, perhaps you should ask him, you know?â€￾

She nodded a little,â€￾Yeah, guess you’re right. We’ve been apart too long and I just miss him so much. So, where are Sadie and Lynn?â€￾

“Uh, last minute Christmas shopping at the Galleria with my Mama. They won’t be back until 10 maybe later, depending on weather and traffic. You have any plans today?â€￾

Cameron reached in her bag and pulled out a piece of long paper and began scanning it. “Nope, I guess I don’t really. What are you doing? Maybe we could hang out or something when J gets his lazy ass outta bed.â€￾

She laughed, “I think if grumpy wants to get outta and see some light, it’s up to him. I’ve learned a few things while staying here. Never push his ass until he does it himself.â€￾

Cameron gave that loud laugh of hers, “That’s exactly how I am. Sometimes he never gets up though and I get worried.â€￾

“Some tricks of the trade. NEVER ever wake him up in the morning. I feel like I gotta bring him food and leave it outside the door. He’s treating me like Santa’s b*tch. Oh, the holidays. Misery and celebration in a perfect combination. I love a Scrooge every once in a while. But enough about Justin.â€￾

“Wow, sounds like you know really well. I’m glad he has a friend. He needs one. Even if it is a girl.â€￾

‘What the F*CK? What was that? We were laughing and she has the nerve to say that sh*t ta me oh hells no. Park those breaks b*tch cuz genie’s outta tha bottle now!’

“What is THAT supposed to mean?â€￾ she nearly yelled.

lalune102983

Postby lalune102983 » Sat May 15, 2004 6:01 am

i luvvvvv this story!! you are such a talented writer!! your ideas are soo funny, and i can't wait to read more!!!!! Melana is really a very independant girl, and i love how she doesn't like to let on very easily. we all know how confusing boys can be. and all the more complicated, when the boy in question is a celebrity!! haha, makes you wonder what justin is like in real life, eh?

love you mariah!! (hehe)

muah

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat May 15, 2004 9:04 am

:unsure: ohhh b**** fight is about to begin :lol: She does feel something for Justin then, she has to stop hiding it.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 15, 2004 9:16 am

:argue: I'm ready for the cat fight to begin. Bring it on ladies! :nod: Let's see who wins the fight for Justin.

More please!! :D

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Sat May 15, 2004 2:05 pm

Thanx evrabooty!:D

Chapter 5

Part 2

"Well, Justin doesn't have that many friends that are girls. I just find it a little interesting you guys are 'friends.' "

"We ARE friends. He's my best friend. Nothing more. If you got a problem with that, its really your problem."

Cameron got in her face, "You think you scare me? You're just jealous and you know it."

"Get out of my face now! I will not have you disrespect me when you know nothing about me."

"Oh, I know nothing? How about this? Washed up broken-down girl pining for someone she will never have? Stalking him cause you think you got a chance, dream on sweetie. But for me its millions of cash, clothes, AND the hottest man in the world. You wish you could get a man like that. You ARE jealous. You're just a jealous, sad b*tch!"

Melana slapped her hard across her cheek, "I don't care what you say. Your words are nothing and your heart is black. I just hope Justin is smart enough to see what kind of a 'girlfriend' you really are," she ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door.

She heard a soft knock, "What?!" she screamed.

Justin opening the door, "Can I come in?"

She sighed, "Why?"

"Because I want us to be friends again. Please?"

"Whatever," she turned her back to him laying down on the bed.

"Come on. Look at me. Please look at me."

"No."

"Please, we both know you want to. You've been dying to stare into these eyes all day. I know you."

She smirked while turning to look at him, "Confuse me?"

"You. Want. Me. I want me too, its OK." he smiled.

"Than hope in the shower and take care of it."

He lunged at her, grabbing her arms, and pinning them to her sides, "Wanna join me?"

"Um, no. Girlfriend or did you forget?"

"Nope. Why do you think they call me 'trousersnake'?"

"I don't know really. I don't care all that much. Its your life."

"You don't care a little bit? What if it was you? Would you sleep with me?"

"Never. I'd never sleep with anyone."

"What? Why?" he released her and lay on his side facing her.

"I wanna be in love first. I don't want it to be wastrel. I want a man to love me before he takes away my innocence."

'I wanna be that man. Over and over again.' "Sex should be special. If anyone comes near you or touches you I'll beat their ass."

She smiled, "Yeah, sure you will. You'll blind them with your country boy white skin. Get a tan, J."

He leaned his face so their noses were touching, "You find that sexy don't you? Its OK, you can tell me. Look at me and tell me I'm not attractive. Do it."

She sighed and sat up to examine his face. She pretended to take her time when she finally said with a straight face, "You are not attractive."

"Come on, Lana. I'm being serious. My ego needs stroking. Honestly?"

"Yeah, honestly. Justin, you're not my type. Your chin is too big, don't even get me started on that shnoze, you're teeth are too big even for Bugs Bunny, and your ears look like that MadTV guy's ears. Not attractive buddy. Everything on you is big it seems."

"Baby, didn't know you felt that way. Wanna check if 'it' really is that big as it seems?" his finger traced down her elbow sexily.

"God, everything is sex with you. That's not life you know? Not saying that I'm a prude but I'm surely not an addict. I was talking about everything above the south of the boarder. Get your head outta the gutter Mr. Horny." she smacked the back of his head like an Italian woman would punish her son for saying something wrong.

"Hey, I'm offering you a chance to see me in my birthday suit and you shoot me down again? My penis thanks you. Can I be serious for a second?"

"Only if I get to be Melana, go ahead," she pinched his nose.

"Do you really see me as only a friend?"

"No, you're more than that of course."

He smiled, his heart racing, "Really, you really think that?"

"Yeah, I do. You're my best friend you know. My very silly best friend. You are more than my friend, I confide in you and that's important."

"That's great, I'm happy that you open up to me."

"What'd you think I was gonna say?"

"Nothing."

'Worth a shot.' "I thought that you would reveal your real feelings for me so we can finally be together."

She was laughing really hard right now. She came and cuddled up next to him. Her hand resting on his chest, "We are together. No one can take that away."

'Not the way I want to be.' "Yeah, your so right. No one can take you away from me. No one. You're mine."

Her head picked up a little to look in his eyes with a dazed stare, "I'll always be yours. What you say we fight tomorrow? Same bat time same bat channel?"

"If it will end with me holding you like this, than yes ma'am. I could stay like this forever."

"Me too." After a few moments, "Justin?" she asked weirdly.

"Yeah?"

"Um, is that what I umm, is that what it is?" she felt something hard against her thigh.

He turned beet red now. 'A few things weren't bound to be unnoticed. Dammit.' "Oh god. I feel so bad."

"Its nothing bad its just, um wow, because of me? I did that?" she asked incredulously.

His hand came to her cheek, "Well, it certainly wasn't the chair." That husky voice came out.

"Oh god. This is... what is this? What's happening to us?"

His finger traced her top lip, "Whatever is going to happen."

Her breathing picked up slightly, "Justin, are you gonna kiss me?"

"Yeah."

"What are you waiting for?"

He grinned widely as his lips crashed onto hers. His mouth left trails of tiny sensual kisses to her jaw, traveling down to her neck and he felt something had possessed his lips as they covered every inch of the delicate skin. He opened her buttoned up shirt and kissed between her breasts kissing his way down toward her navel and leaving slow kisses everywhere. His head came to hers as his lips slowly kissed hers. She could tell just by the way he's kissing that he has strong feelings for her. Why though? Beyond the lust she's feeling. Something deeper. She can't describe it really. God, he was telling her so much, she could barely keep up. She's never really kissed anyone in her life. His kisses held too much passion in them so she followed his lead and did what he did. Than she realized, she was doing this out of lust, not feeling. 'No stop him now! He wants sex and you're not ready. Stop it. Fight the those taunting lips of his. Push him away, you can do it.' As she thought this, her eyes cried. Justin stopped his passionate kisses when he felt stiffness from her and looked her in the eyes, his lips so swollen she could see bruises.

"What is it? Did I hurt you? What's wrong?" questions coming at rapid fire.

As more tears came down she looked at him with weak eyes, "I can't fall in love. Excuse me," she crawled away from him and ran to the bathroom.

Once inside, she barricaded herself into the shower and turned on the water with her clothes on. She collapsed in the corner, crying gallons of the filth she felt like. She did. She felt like dirt. Put the spot. A lustful moron with no morals. What was she thinking? Giving into those words. Surrendering all faults to those amazing kisses. Her lips should be punished for betraying everything she had said she refused to do ever again. She cared about him, sure. She wasn't so sure if she had feelings for him. He has a girlfriend. 'Dammit, why can't he just NOT have one? I'm such a horrible person to even think that. Now, he hates me. I would. Just stay away from him. You've blown you're chance at any kind of friendship. Its over. Isn't it?'

"I can't fall in love with a heart that belongs to someone else. I can't."

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Sat May 15, 2004 7:13 pm

My first attempt at a kind of visual.:unsure: What do you guys think?
:stupidme: :sleepy::pukeface: Is what I think.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 15, 2004 7:32 pm

:cry: Melana really makes me sad. She wants to give into Justin and be with him so badly, but she keeps holding back. I understand her fear, but wow, it's just all so sad to me.

And as usual, you do a great job of portraying their sexual tension and playful/fiesty fighting. They're back and forth insults are hot. :thumbup:

I'm lovin' it ... ba da da da da! :dance:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun May 16, 2004 9:44 am

Aww its good that she isn't giving into him when she isn't ready for it all but she shouldnt keep pushing him away. He needs to get rid of Cam, its obvious that he doesn't care about her otherwise he wouldn't be trying it on with Melena ;)

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun May 16, 2004 11:34 am

<span style='color:gray'>Oh my Lordy, this story is emotional. I've cried way too much in the last 3 chapters. :lol:

I love it though. I'm a sucker for a good tearjerker. ^_^

The words, the feelings, the confusion. It's too much for me, but not enough... I want MORE! ^_^

Seriously, you're doin' a great job Audrey. Keep it up. I'm excited... yet fearful to see what's goin' down now. :unsure:</span>

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Sun May 16, 2004 11:58 am

I need some ideas. I'm really running low. Damn tha writer's block. :angry:

Return to “Fan Fiction”