The Risk.

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Sun May 16, 2004 12:26 pm

BabyBlue2578 wrote:I love it though.  I'm a sucker for a good tearjerker. ^_^

Thas cool you say that. I'm such a stereotype when it comes to writing crying scenes. My originality is usually flat-lined. Thanx again everyone. More ta come. Working on it mah babies. :juggle: :crossfingers:

lalune102983

Postby lalune102983 » Sun May 16, 2004 3:54 pm

:notworthy: hehehe!!! wow, the sexual tension is right!!!

ideas will be a comin'....what was cam doing downstairs that whole time???? let's hope that she didn't hear the whole thing!!! :unsure:

stay cool girleh :)

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Mon May 17, 2004 12:39 pm

These chaps get shorter and shorter. Sorry. Still on writer's block.

Chapter 5

Part 3

'She can't fall in love?! She said that in the dream. Oh god, she IS in love with me. She's just afraid. I gotta see if she's OK.' He scrambled off the bed and went to the bathroom door, knocking gently, "Lana? Baby, are you OK?"

'Why? Why is he bothering? I'm nothing. Just a stupid girl. I'm not Cameron. I'm not rich. Why does he care so much? Well, if sex is all he wants, than that's what he'll get. F*ck the abstinence sh*t. I want his body and he wants mine. He doesn't love me. I don't care. I'm just giving him what we both want.' She stood up and shut the shower off. She opened the shower door and took off her shorts, leaving her in her bra and panties; still soaked. She marched to the door and flung it open. She looked at him with a mixture of pain, anger, lust. Eyes held of nothing. Not love. There was no love there. No feeling. Just a meaningless fling about to occur.

His eyes grew wide at her soaked formed, "Oh god, you're soaked-" she put a finger to his lips strongly.

She grabbed his shirt in pure want, "Shut your mouth!" she violently dropped a strong kiss on his lips. She wasted no time in shoving her tongue through his mouth, tasting all of him. She broke away pushing him towards the bed and when he fell on it, she straddled his body tightly.

She ripped his shirt off running her fingers over his smooth chiseled front. He was getting turned on for all the wrong reasons. He had to stop her while he still had some common sense left over. "Stop, Lana stop it!"

"Shut up, I said! I need to do this," she licked her lips as they nipped at his neck.

He sighed. He really should let her do any of this, but that mouth was doing things that just... wow. He can't explain. 'This is so wrong. OK, stop her now.' "Lana, STOP! This is not you! Stop!" he screamed.

"Don't you want me?" she breathed on him as she tugged at his earlobe.

His breathing wore thin, "Ye-no! Not like this. Lana stop. I can't do this. Please come on. You don't either," he pulled her away and cupped her face.

"You said you wanted me, don't you?" she leaned and to kiss him again but he turned his face so she kissed his cheek.

"Not like this sweetie. I thought you have feelings for me. I thought you were ready. You're not and you know you're not."

"This is absurd, of course I'm ready. I want you so bad I'm about to explode! Now shut up and f*ck me now!" she tried removing his belt from his jeans.

He had had enough, "No! I don't do that! I don't want to do that with you. You think I'm after sex? Is that it?" Even though he didn't have to ask.

She gave up, tears almost on board, "Isn't it? We're both in heat. Seems pausible to me. We want this," she unbuttoned his jeans.

His fingers stopped the ones on his zipper gently, "I don't. I don't want your body. I just can't do this. Please, stop now," his hand touched her cheer so lovingly that her eyes filled up with tears again, this time, slowly coming down.

'Maybe he's different. But, why did he stop? Men don't stop sex. Something's wrong with him. NO, its gotta be something big. What is he hiding?' "What are you saying?" she sniffed.

He squirmed to put some space between them, "I don't want to use you for sex. I would never do that."

She nodded slightly, curling her leg up her to create warmth, "Than explain what happened before I attempted to "rape" you?"

'Why am I hiding my feelings for her? Just tell her. Tell her how you feel. Tell her what made you do what you did. How you gonna get yourself out of this one without telling the truth?' "I guess I was caught up in the moment," he mentally smacked himself.

"Oh," her "oh" sounded so exhausting, like she was expecting more. 'I guess was wrong. He'll never feel that way about me. It WAS all lust. I gotta forget it.'

"Well, I'm getting dressed. I guess I'll see you later," she stood up and went to her suitcase.

His heart crumbled when she turned her back to him. 'Was she mad? Does she really have feelings for me? I'm going crazy. I can't take this anymore, I gotta feel her again.'

He got up and swiftly turned her around to face her. Licking his lips as they went down to claim hers ever so slowly. The kiss was slow and much calmer than the first 2. She's actually kissing him back. He was in heaven. It wasn't out of heat, it was something else. Something almost magical. His hand cradled her face in a soft gesture. 'God, this is what she must be talking about when she told me about how beautiful the first kiss should be in that dream.' Beautiful can't even fathom the moment taking place. It was poetry. Almost as if Shakespeare was reading the whole story and they were the actors. Only, this was NOT acting. This was the real thing. The real kiss. The one he'd been searching years for. A kiss that breathes life into his heart. This kiss makes his lips never want to kiss anyone again. Except his Mama. How's Cam gonna take the news? He has to tell her. He's not a cheater, but now they crossed the final line and he has to.

'Melana loves me, and I love her and we will be together.'

"Justin where are you?" Cameron's voice sounded suddenly.

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Mon May 17, 2004 3:39 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>Methinks I like where this is going. ^_^ Leave The Diaz alone. It's all about Melana :nod:.

Great chapter hun, although I was getting excited about the prospect of some nookie. :( But it's all good. :lol:

All right, get this show on the road. I need another hit. :P :D ;)</span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Mon May 17, 2004 3:56 pm

Yeah forget about Cam, Melena is the one for you Justin :P
update soon :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon May 17, 2004 5:37 pm

Like Ash so wisely said, ditch the Diaz! Justin, you want Melana. She has a prettier name anyway. :nod: Those two need to be together and that's my final answer. ;)

More, more, more. That's how I like my love and my stories. :dance:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 17, 2004 8:27 pm

Justin where are you?" Cameron's voice sounded suddenly.

:freaked: :shocked: :jawdrop:

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Tue May 18, 2004 3:18 am

Thanx for the inspiration Ash. You'll see what ah mean. ;) :P

Chapter 5

Part 4

'Damn, that moment was perfect. I wanna keep kissing her but I have to take care of Cameron. OK, pull away, man. You can do it. Try it. God, I'm so in love with this women.' His kisses were still and slowed down pacingly. She slowed with him. They came to a stop and pulled away.

He spoke first, still reeling from the power of the kisses they shared with a shaky voice, "Lana, I gotta take care of something. Here, go to the closet or something and close the door. I'll be right back. Here, go in there," he pointed to the closet.

She licked her lips and looked at him. Was he the same guy? God, he seem so different. He's Justin. But, now he's JUSTIN. Romantic. Loving. Caring. Sweet. Amazing kisser. Like WOW, amazing. Everything she dreamed of and more. She never wanted to let him go now. Not now. She can't leave now. She found him. The him he revealed to her heart. She clung to him tightly, whispering, "Don't leave me."

He hugged her just as tightly until he heard a knock, 'Cam dammit.' He pulled away to kiss her again and look into her eyes, "Never, I will never leave you. Go to the closet and close the door. I promise I won't ever leave you. I promise," he kissed her softly.

"OK, I'll be waiting," she smiled a little, "don't take too long."

"I won't. Go in." she went in the closet and closed the door slightly. She wanted to know why he told her to go in the closet. What was he hiding her from she wondered.

Justin took a deep breath, he tried to erase the smile from his face, but he feelings won't let him. He was in love and he couldn't control it. He buttoned his jeans and fixed his shirt. He opened the door and frowned. Yep, she's there.

"Baby, there ya are. What were you doing up here so long? I thought you said you had make a phone call."

'Oh it was a phone call, more like a calling. The best calling ever.' "Oh, yeah I did. Was really important so..."

"Where's that Loni chic?"

He scoffed, "It Lana, NOT Loni. Either say her damn name right or don't talk about her," he sounded pissed.

She laughed that loud boisterous laugh again, "J, you crack me up. I knew that. Where is she anyway?"

"Why do you care?" he was getting suspicious.

"Just curious. She's uh... interesting J. Why, you're not harboring loving feelings for her behind my back and hiding her in the closet are you?"

'Ding, ding, ding! If you only knew.' He laughed a little, "Why would you think that?" his voice, nervously and cracked.

Melana silently gasped. 'Oh, my god. He DOES love me. He loves me. OH MY GOD HE LOVES ME.' She wanted to say something but couldn't, so she sat on the shoe box. She couldn't breathe. "He loves me!" she smiled.

There was a noise heard coming from the closet as Cam and Justin turned around. She raised an eyebrow at him. "What was that?"

He waved it off like it was nothing, "Nothing, probably just a shoe box or something. So, what did you come here for?"

She looked at him weirdly, "Uh, to be with you. Plus, Loni isn't here to bother us. We need some alone time."

"It's LANA dammit! She is here whether you like it or not. She is living here, OK? Just deal with it. What the hell do you want Cam? I was in the middle of something very important!" he yelled.

"Geez, J! You know, yell at me for doing nothing wrong but trying to spend the holidays with my boyfriend. I'm going back to the hotel. I'll leave a number for you to call when you stop with this little girl that you are obviously infatuated with. Get a clue J. You and I are together. She's messing with your mind."

'Oh b*tch. You better stop yapping away. God, the next time I see her, I'm gonna beat her ass so hard. Justin say something. Please!' Melana's eyes stung with tears from the harsh words Cam spat. It shouldn't hurt her, but it did. She was very sensitive.

"Just get out. Right now she's not the one bothering me. That's you Cam. Get out now!" his voice firm.

She didn't seem phased, "Alright, call me when you wanna talk to ME for once," she walked out and ran downstairs.

Justin fell on his bed, covering his face with his hands, sighing into them. 'Oh god. How am I gonna break up with her? I have to. Melana's the one I love. Oh god, the closet! My baby is still in there.' He sprinted off the bed and opened the door see her covering her head with her hands. She looked up at him with red eyes. His heart broke at the sight. She looked cold with her damp hair hanging over her shoulders. She looked down and shivered a little.

Justin crouched down and took her hands off her face and hugged her body warmly. "Baby? Are you alright?"

The first time that was said was when she said it to him, when he was feeling horrible. Now it was her turn. That was when she was friends with him. Now she's... she doesn't even know what they are now. Now, she's feeling horrible again. 'Why do things change? Why can't he be my friend again? Why do we feel this way? I feel dirty again.'

She nodded, pulling herself together, "I'm alright. Gotta live right?"

He nodded and pulled her in another hug, "I'm so sorry you had to hear that. She should not have said those things."

"Don't apologize for her. I don't care. She's nothing. Her comments are worthless. I could careless what she says," she pulled away to stand up and they walked out.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a real shower this time," she laughed wiping her eyes of left over tears.

"Can I come?" he pouted.

"No."

"Oh, OK."

"I was just kidding. You could join me," she smiled.

"Really, let's go," he grabbed her hand.

She giggled and pulled her hand from behind her back and showed him her crossed fingers, "Oh, would you look at that? I hate it when that happens."

"Damn women. Now, you got me all excited for nothing."

She rolled her eyes, "You'll live. You and your pencil. Go "sharpen" it yourself."

"Ugh, now I wanna show it to you."

She laughed, "That's OK. I'm sure its pretty powerful. Not that I care," she shrugged.

He grabbed her waist, "You're amazing Melana Roberts. Amazing," he leaned in for a kiss.

She giggled as she kissed him back, "No, its all you. I'm just a girl."

"A beautiful one at that. You're more than a girl, you're a women. I love kissing you. You taste so sweet."

She grinned, "Good to know cuz ur breath stinks. Let me go introduce you to something called a toothbrush. Its nifty."

"Nice, real nice. Rejection again?! Is there anything else I should know?"

She kissed his lips, "I love doing that too. Brush those teeth and we'll do more of that."

He smiled, "Yes, ma'am," he pushed past her and went into the bathroom brushing his teeth voraciously.

She shook her head and laughed at him. 'I think I'm starting to-

"All done. Where's mah kiss?" he puckered, standing in front of her all of a sudden.

She sighed, "OK, fine. Just cuz you're so damn sexy I'll kiss you. Just a kiss. No nookie."

He grinned evilly, "Can't promise anything, baby. Go with the feeling. Just let go."

She smiled and grabbed his shirt, "Come here," her lips pressed against his more hungry this time around.

His kisses start to eat a part of her away as she barely noticed his hand covering her lonely breast. "OK, that's enough. Maybe more later. I gotta get clean," she got off the bed.

His hand came on hers, "Wait, I like you dirty. You're sexier when your dirty."

"Think of it this way. No shower, no nookie." she bit his bottom lip.

He groaned, "Alright, go hurry. I'm waiting," he pushed her now toward the bathroom.

She scoffed annoyingly, "Does your penis ever sleep? Pervert."

"Yeah, you want me though."

"To go away, than yes."

"Oh yes you do. You want all of me. I've seen the stares."

"Maybe it was the voices in your head moron!"

"Har har, you're just so funny. I let you get away with so much cuz you're sexy as hell."

"Yeah, I enjoy beating your ass to the ground with words."

"Ugh, now its my ass you want. Here take it all ready," he patted it.

She looked at it for a second, "What's there to take?"

"You make fun of yes, but you still want. Am I right or am I right?"

"No to both."

"No fair."

"Life's not fair. Get over it Justine."

"I want some nookie, take that damn shower already."

She giggled, "You're right. I think you're penis has suffered enough damage... besides with you of course."

"Oh, hell nah. Take that shower girl. Not anotha word."

"Word."

"Stop it.

"Word."

"Stop yo!"

"Word to ya mother."

"You're a very bad girl. Take that shower and receive your punishment afterward."

She leaned into him, "I learned being a bad girl from you. Not tha bad part."

"Melana go shower now," he kissed her and tried to leave but he was pulled back in.

'Its time for a Demi Moore moment.' "Did I say you can leave?" she licked his upper lip, "You're breath tastes sexy. You're right. I do want you, Justin. I always did. I havta shower now though. Bye," she pushed him out and closed the door.

He was pissed now, especially with the current problem south of the boarder, "That was mean Lana. Very mean."

"Yeah, but look at it this way. It was incredibly entertaining for me," she laughed loudly.

"Turn on that damn shower and shut it."

The shower was turned on as a smiling Justin opened the bathroom door, closing it softly. He tip toed towards the toilet and flushed it. He heard a scream and smiled. Melana opened the curtain to reveal her face. "Ugh, you're such an a**hole!"

"Haha, you did do it to me not to long ago princess."

"Argh, you are such an a**hole," she mumbled under her breathe closing the curtain, "stupid sexy a**hole."

"I heard that!"

"Good!" she shot back.

"No, the sexy part. Haha, you're was scream hilarious."

"Oh Justin?"

"Yes, Tammy Faye?"

"Get the hell outta here before I castrate you," her voice was sugary sweet.

"Ouch, alright. See ya later. I'll be waiting for the nookie I was promised."

"Gross, git out nerd!"

"Alright, nookie clock is at noon, that leaves you 20 minutes to shower. Love ya babes." He finally left.

When she heard the door close, she sighed to herself, "I'm so in love with this man."

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 18, 2004 8:58 am

:wub: :wub: <span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>*SIGH*</span></span></span> :wub: :wub:

I love those two crazy kids. She's a tease and I love it. I think Justin loves the teasing too. Make him work for her. :nod: ;)

And yay for getting rid of Cam. Grrr @ Cammy D. :P

I loved him flushing the toilet on Lana when she was in the shower. :rofl:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 18, 2004 7:00 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO... :lol: </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed May 19, 2004 11:12 am

Those two have got some great chemistry going :lol: Loved that chapter!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed May 19, 2004 5:26 pm

OK i'm finally all caught up :lol:

I love them chemistry between them...shes always insulting him but thats her way of telling him that she likes him...aww :wub: lol

But J has gotta kick that garbage to the curb...how dare she talk about Lana that way? I wanted to slap her so bad :lol: MORE PLEASE!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu May 20, 2004 6:15 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>:rofl: The bond between those two is hilarious, yet very endearing. You can really tell that they care about each other. But they're not afraid to show it with a joke. :lol: :thumbup:

Yay for Ditchin' the Diaz! :bootyshake:

I'll be waitin' for more. :D</span>

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:32 pm

Hey evraone!:P The rest of the updates will be here:

nsyncfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1595http://www.nsyncfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1595

(chapters 14 & 15 are updated)

Return to “Fan Fiction”