Untitled As Of Now

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 14, 2004 6:33 pm

This is a story that Betty Boop and I have been working on....I hope that you guys enjoy it

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter one:</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>It started out like any other day for Justin: an early start, rushed breakfast, a couple of photo shoots before lunch, an interview here or There, the usual. But something very unusual was going to happen, and it started with a phone call. Sure, his phone rang all the time, but it was this one phone that would change his life forever.

"Hey Char-,"

"It's coming!" Charisse yelled into the phone.

"Now?" Justin squeaked.

"No, next year! Of course now!"

"Alright. I'll be right there."

"You better. I want you here for the birth of your son."

~
I miss?" He panted as he burst in the room.

"Nothing yet. The stupid doctor says I'm not ready."

"Did they give you that thing they give you for the pain? You know, that thing." He shifted nervously.

"We discussed this. I'm not taking any drugs."

"Right. Do you want me to fix your pillows?"

"No. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I said I'm fine."

"Ok." He sighed and sat down.

Charisse reached over and grabbed his hand. "I'm glad you're here."

He kissed her hand. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

"The world can't stop you. They don't know."

"Charisse," He sighed, "You know what would happen it the media found out. They'd trash us both. We can't tell. For the baby."

"I know. It's hard. I miss you. And you won't be here for our son."

"I will. I'm not gonna leave you alone."

"But you'll be gone all the time."

"You're the one that didn't want to get married."

"I don't want to get married because of the baby. It's not like it would make things better. The same reason we have to keep the baby a secret is the same reason we can't get married." As soon as she said this, she screamed in pain and squeezed, causing him to scream too.

"What the hell was that for?'

"Contraction. That's it. Get me those damn drugs."

~

After twelve hours of labor, the little baby boy they'd been waiting for, finally was born

"He has to be the most beautiful thing in the world." Charisse held the baby close.

"He's amazing. He has your nose."

"Thank God."

"Not funny. What are we gonna call him?"

"I don't know. I think we should wait a little while."

Justin opened his mouth to speak when his cell interrupted. Justin hesitated before checking to see who was calling him. "It's Johnny."

"Answer it." Charisse brushed the baby's hair back.

"I don't have to. Our son is more important."

"Justin, answer it."

He checked her face to make sure she wasn't tricking him, and then answered. "Hello."

"Took you long enough. Where are you?"

"I'm at the hospital."

"Did anyone follow?"

Justin chuckled. "No Johnny. I made it safe and sound."

"Good," Johnny sighed. "So tell me, boy or girl."

"It's a baby boy."

"Congratulations. I'm really happy for you. You'll be a great father."

"In secret," Justin mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Well I'll let you get back to your little family. See you later Justin."

Justin put his phone in his pocket and walked over to Charisse and his son. "What are we gonna call him."

"Let's wait. My mind is so cluttered right now. I just had a baby."

"I can't believe it either."

"Oh, I almost forgot. Happy birthday Justin."

"You're kidding? No way. So we have the same birthday."

"Sure do."

"How cool is that? Hey buddy, guess what. We share our birthday." He kissed the baby's forehead. "Most definitely my best birthday ever.

~

5 months later

Charisse laid her son in his crib and sat on the bed. "Justin. Can you come here a sec?"

"Sure sweetie." He walked in the room. "What is it Reeses?"

"We need to talk."

"About what?" He sat next to her.

"You're gonna be going on tour soon."

"Yeah. But I'll be back. And I'll visit as often as I can."

She sighed deeply. "I've been thinking......Thinking whether or not you should....Come back."

"What?"

She never looked in his eyes. "Don't come back Justin. Your career is taking off. Every chance you come here, you risk everything. I don't want to be your downfall."

"How can you think that? You aren't bringing me down. I love you. I work so hard so that I can be with you."

"That's just it Justin. You can't be with me. It's this huge secret and no one can know. I'm older Justin. I know more than you do."

"Three years. Big whoop. If they end up finding out about us then they can think whatever they want. If they're gonna deny my talent because of my son and the woman that I love then they can all go to hell. They don't matter. None of it does."

"It does matter. You are a star Justin. I didn't go for my dreams but yours are reality."

"I won't leave my son Reeses."

"He won't ever have to know."

"I will still know. You will know. I can't live with that and you can't tell me that you can live with it either. He'll start to ask questions."

"Please do this Justin. Every time you come and leave it breaks my heart. I can't have the same thing happen to our son."

"I'll give it up."

"No you won't."

"He needs me too."

"Goodbye Justin."

Justin looked away from her. She'd never even met his gaze. Defeated, he walked over to his child one last time. He took off his ring that he always wore and put it under the baby's pillow. "I will always love you two ya know."

"I know Justin. Now go."

He kissed his sleeping son's hand and turned to leave. It would be six years before he would see or hear from them. </span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Fri May 14, 2004 6:47 pm

great first chapet luv it cant wait for more :D.was so sad that justin left his baby and g/f :( .
more please

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 15, 2004 9:21 am

:cry: Aww, that chapter was both happy, yet so sad. :yay: for the newborn baby. But man, poor Justin and his girlfriend, what a pickle they're in?? :o

I hope that he does decide to eventually come back and be in his son's life. :nod: Six years is a long time, though. A lot can happen in that amount of time. :shrug:

Love it. More please! :D

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat May 15, 2004 9:39 am

wow first chapter and im already hooked!
It was so sweet them having a baby but Justin shouldn't have made the decison so easily to leave Charisse and the baby :( 6 years is a long time not to see those who you love

update soon Heather and Betty :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 18, 2004 3:01 pm

maybe y'all need another one to really get into it so here it is...i'm tellin ya this story is good!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 2</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>6 Years Later:

"I'll see you tomorrow George." I shut the lights off in my office and locked the door.

"Why don't you let me walk you out? There's freaks out here." George, the security guard, insisted.

"Thanks, but no thanks. It's daylight."

"You never know. Alright then Heather. I'll let you go. Tell Cal I said hi."

I walked out to my car and threw my things into the back. My radio startled me when I started the car up cause I had it so loud. I looked at the clock. It was now 4:00. That gave me enough time to get home and get dinner on the table.

Just as I pulled into my driveway, my cell rang.

"Hello?"

"Mrs. Matthews?"

"Yes."

"Your son is still here at school. I've been trying to reach you and your husband for the past couple of hours."

"I'm so sorry Ms. Stone. My husband was supposed to pick him up. I'll be right there."

When I ran into the office of Lakeview Elementary, I saw my baby boy sitting at a table coloring. I could tell that he'd been crying from the tear stains on his face.

He looked up. "Mommy!" He ran over to me and wrapped his arms around my legs.

"Hey baby." I knelt down and ran my fingers through his fro. "I'm so sorry baby." I kissed his forehead. I stood up and thanked Ms. Stone. "Thanks. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. Actually, I wanted to talk to you about his behavior."

"Has he been acting bad in class?" I continued to rub my hand through his hair as he clung to my leg.

"No. Your son is very unsocial. He doesn't get along with any of the other kids."

"Ms. Stone, the kids make fun of him. Did you tell their parents that?" I said, getting on the defensive.

"I wasn't aware Mrs. Matthews. But if that is the case-"

I interrupted, "It is the case."

"I was going to suggest putting him in a special education class."

"What? My son is smarter than all the kids in this school! All he has is a speech impediment. How can you suggest something like that?"

"I just thought that he would be more comfortable there."

"No. If he doesn't want to talk to the other kids, don't force him. He doesn't need friends who can't accept him for who he is. Thank you for watching my child Ms. Stone, but I really need to get home." I turned on my heel and left.

I fastened him in the back and got in the car.

"You hungry sweetie?" He nodded. "How bout McDonalds."

"Yeah! I want a happy meal!" He exclaimed. His speech was slow and sometimes he stuttered. But he was my baby and I loved him. I wasn't going to let that woman put him in a special class. If anything, he should go to a higher class.

Around 7:00, Charles, my husband, arrived home.

"Hey baby." He wrapped his arms around me.

I pulled away. "Hey yourself."

"Why the cold shoulder?"

"You were supposed to pick up Cal and take him to the doctor. I had to reschedule."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry."

"Don't tell me! Tell Calvin! Your son was stuck at school with that b***h principal for hours."

"What do you have against her?"

"Don't change the subject! You forgot about him."

"Baby, I said I was sorry."

"But you still haven't told me what you were doing." I tapped my foot, waiting.

"I...I got caught up."

"Doing what?"

"I got stuck at work." He avoided my eyes.

"Liar. I called your job. You left in plenty of time. Try again."

"You called my job?"

"That's what I said. Now tell me why you couldn't pick up Cal." He never answered. "Who's Trisha?" He met my gaze now. "Name ring a bell?"

"How did you -- Where did you hear that name?"

"She left a couple of messages for you. Wanna hear?" Without waiting for an answer, I pressed that button on the answering machine:

"Hey Charlie. It's me, Trisha. Just wanna tell you thanks for lunch. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Oh, and you forgot you jacket again. Bye."

"Charles, it's me again. Kay needs a uniform for school. I don't have the money right now. And your son needs more shoes. He keeps growin' out of them. Call me. Bye."

"No more messages," the machine finished.

"Your son?"

"Baby."

"You have kids."

"Sweetie."

"Stop calling me pet names! I want answers! You've been cheating! Giving them all you time and money! What about this family?"

"Those are my kids! Cal isn't!" Both of our faces were red from anger.

"Don't start that s**t! You're the only father he knows." I plopped down into a chair.

"Yeah right. I know about those letters to Justin!"

"Cal doesn't know."

"Well it's about time he learns the truth."

"I can't believe you're bringing Justin into this to get yourself out of your mess. He has nothing to do with this."

"I know you've been keeping contact with him." Charles said, trying to excuse his own discretions.

"I haven't seen him in six years. He just wanted me to send him pictures now and then."

"Then why'd you go around keeping it secret."

I stared at him for a moment. I couldn't believe this was the man I chose to marry. Finally, I said, "I didn't want to upset you. But now I don't care. Get out! Get out of my house! Go be with your b***h!" I stomped to our room and started throwing his things out of the closet.

"Don't throw my stuff!"

"I'll do what I want. And whatever you don't get will be burned."

"Heather stop! Baby, we can work this out."

"Screw you!"

He grabbed me by the waist and threw me on the bed. I tried to fight him off but he had my hands behind my back. "You know you don't want to do this," he whispered.

"Let go of me." I wriggled around, trying to get free.

"I'll break it off."

"I can't trust you. And you don't care about Calvin. I need someone who cares for me and my child."

"I love Cal."

"No, you don't. Tomorrow I'm going to see about a divorce." When he climbed off me I said, "You are right though. It's time Cal learned his real name. He's been thinking that he has your last name. That he was your son. I have to tell him that his whole life is a lie. Do you know how hard it's gonna be to tell him that his name is Calvin Tyree Timberlake and not Calvin Tyree Matthews?"

Charles looked down and started packing his things. "I'm sorry." He looked at me, as if expecting me to change my mind before leaving.

By now I was emotionally drained. These past six years had drained me. Most of the time I had no regrets for the choices I'd made. But this was one of those times when I wondered if I was right in pushing Justin away. Part of me said, "Yes. It just would've been too hard. Look at what he's become." But the other half screamed, "But look at the pain you feel now. At least he wanted to be there." I could tell from the letters that he sent that if I gave him any hint that I still wanted him he'd come flying back. His relationship with Britney whither away, but now he has Cameron. Of course there's no room for me when he has his choice of superstar girls.

"I just can't win." I said aloud. </span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue May 18, 2004 3:36 pm

aww Heather, get Justin back. I feel so sorry for her having a husband like that, she needs someone who cares for her and Calvin :)

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue May 18, 2004 5:14 pm

I'm so glad that ya'll like it. I wrote the first two and Heather wrote the next two. I have no updates though. I just wanted to see what ya'll thought about the story.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue May 18, 2004 7:28 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I can't wait to see how the story develops!! Great job!
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 18, 2004 8:26 pm

I'm still lovin' it ... ba da da da da! ;) I want lots more from both of you talented girls, so get crackin' ladies or else I might have to get my whip out. :whip: :huh: ;)

:angry: Grrr @ Charles for cheating on Heather. Not nice at all and Calvin doesn't need a bad role model like him in his life, so call up Justin and get him back. I know he'll come to the rescue. :nod:

MORE PLEASE! :please:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat May 22, 2004 10:42 am

Thanks for the feedback :wub:
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>
Chapter 3</span> </span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"You just can't win what mommy?" my son Cal asked as he came into the bedroom where I was sitting, crying.

"Oh nothing baby" I said as I wiped the tears off of my face. "I just had a fight with daddy that's all. How would you like it if we went away for a while? Just you and me. We could go on a trip? Does that sound good to you?"

"Uh huh. But where are we gonna go mommy?" My little boy asked as he looked up at me with the same piercing blue eyes that Justin had.

"I don't know baby, I don't know" was all I could state as I shook my head back and forth in disbelief. If only I had told Justin the truth those 6 years ago then things would be so much different. I would have a man that wanted to be with me, not a man who cheats on me. Cal was all that I had now. Just me and my son. It was then that I remembered that Justin had given me his address and phone number in a letter in case I ever needed to get a hold of him, and now I needed him more than anything. As I was rummaging through all of the letters and various things that Justin sent me, I came across the last picture that we had taken as a family, a real family; Justin and I holding Cal. That's when the tears began to flow down my face.

"Mommy are you ok?" Cal asked as he tried to comfort me. "Why are you crying? Did I do something to hurt you?"

"No baby you didn't do anything at all, you didn't do anything at all wrong" I stated as I tried to clear the thoughts of Charles with another woman and family out of my head. "Tell you what, mommy has to make a phone call so why don't you play in your room for a little bit ok? I'll be over in a couple minutes and we can go to the park or something like that. How does that sound to you?" I asked hoping that he would agree to my idea. I needed to talk to Justin now more than any time before. My life was falling apart and he was the only person that could fix it, at least I hoped he could. I slowly began to dial his number on my cell phone, hoping that he would be there. 2-1-5-7-3-6-6-5-3- ok you can do this. Just push the 7, that's all you have to do is just push the 7,7. One ring no answer, ok no problem, two rings no answer, maybe he’s busy, 3 rings still no answer, ok maybe I should hang up. Just as I'm about to hang up, I hear the voice that has been playing in my head over and over again for 6 years.
"Hey Justin" I whisper not sure if I'm still doing the right thing. My son needs to know who his real father is but am I going about this the right way?

"Who is this?" Justin asks when he doesn't recognize the number that is on his cell phone.

"It's me" Is all I can manage to whisper.

"Reeses?" Justin asks unsure that it could really be me.

"Yea it's me" I hadn't heard that name for 6 years. After I told Justin to leave, I changed my name because for the longest time, I had convinced myself that it was for the best. The best for me, the best for Justin and most importantly, the best for our son. I chose a name that ordinary people who had an ordinary life had. That's all I wanted was to be like everyone else but when you have a son to a popstar, there's no way that can really happen now can it? I had thrown away my whole life as being Charisse for nothing. I ended up having a worthless marriage and left the best thing n the world.

"I can't believe it's really you" Justin stammered.

“Me eitherâ€￾

“I waited for this call for months and months but I never heard from you. All I got were the letters and the pictures every now and then.â€￾ Justin began before Charisse cut him off.

“I’ve been thinking Justin. Cal needs to know who his real father is. I thought that I had found the perfect man that would be a perfect father to my son but I was wrong.â€￾ I said as I began crying again. “He cheated on me and I don’t want my son thinking that his father cheated on his mother. He deserves to know who you are Justin.â€￾

“Reeses I’m so sorry. I know exactly how you feel.â€￾ Justin had been through the exact same thing with his first three serious girlfriends and now there are rumors spreading around that Cameron is back with Jared which bring back those same memories. The lonely nights sitting by the phone waiting for her to call you, only for you to later find out that she was out with someone else. Someone that you knew, loved and most importantly, trusted.

“I was wondering if maybe you wanted to meet Cal?â€￾ I whispered into the phone, not believing what was coming out of my mouth. Was I really going to go through with this? There were so many times when I thought to myself Today is the day you are going to tell Cal the truth but I never did that. I never had enough courage to tell my son what I had done and that the man who he believed to be his father wasn’t his real father. He was just some man who I tried to replace Justin’s shoes with but no one would ever be able to do that. He was the best thing that had ever happened to me, besides my son of course. But, you can’t forget that he helped to create my son. That one night, it changed both of our lives for forever. Justin was just becoming a star, I couldn’t make him give all of that up for me. I mean that would be so selfish. And it’s not like I was really going to be giving anything up. They hadn’t gotten real close yet so why would it matter?</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon May 24, 2004 3:39 pm

doesn't anyone like the story :worried:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon May 24, 2004 3:40 pm

i only just started reading it and i love it :thumbup:

i cant wait to see how justin and cal get on, i have a feeling that its gonna be cute :wub: at least i hope so :nod:

keep it coming, update soon!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon May 24, 2004 5:54 pm

Angelpopstar7 wrote: doesn't anyone like the story :worried:

:wub: Aww Heather, I love the story. It gets juicier and juicier with each update. :thumbup:

I'm glad that Charisse called Justin. I know that making that first move was hard for her, but I can see Justin being a great father to Cal and them being a happy family. :nod: :pray:

Great work girls. MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu May 27, 2004 3:18 pm

thanks for all of the wonderful feedback :wub: :hug: :blowkiss:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 4</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Mommy where are we?â€￾ Cal asked as we stepped off of the plane and into the busy airport.

“We’re here to see an old friend of mommy’s Cal. But hold my hand really tight because I don’t want to loose you in the crowd ok?â€￾ With that said, my little boy grabbed a hold of my hand even tighter than he was before. I looked everywhere for Justin but couldn’t seem to find him. Just as I was about to give up a man came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. “Can I help you sir?â€￾ I asked the very large man. I remember seeing this man before but I had no idea who he was. As soon as I heard his voice though, I remember exactly who he was.

“Justin is waiting for you outside. Let’s get your bags and get goingâ€￾ Tiny, one of Justin’s bodyguards stated to me as he whisked me off towards the baggage claiming area. I always found it rather odd that his name was Tiny when he wasn’t very tiny at all. With being 6’8â€￾ and wearing size 17 shoes, no one wanted to mess with him.

“Tiny it’s so good to see you againâ€￾ I replied to him giving him a quick hug.

“You remember me?â€￾ He asks in a confused manor. I hadn’t seen the man in 6 years but I could never forget him. He was the sweetest man, besides Justin of course, and I had missed talking to him on the phone. After Justin left, I called him a couple of times to see how Justin was doing because he knew everything that was going on between us, seeing as he had to because he was Justin’s bodyguard and if there was anything or anyone that would jeopardize Justin’s safety, Tiny had to know about it.

“How could I not remember you? I don’t know how I would of gotten through those months afterwards. It was your kind words of encouragement that kept me going strong. But I have someone that I want you to meetâ€￾ I said as I pulled the little boy to my side who was hiding behind me. “Tiny this is Cal. Cal this is an old friend of mommy’s named Tiny.â€￾

“Hi Calâ€￾ Tiny said as he stooped down onto his knees. “I remember you from when you were a baby but I haven’t seen you in so long. You have gotten so big since I saw you the last time.â€￾ Tiny then mouthed up to me asking me if he knew why he was here yet because he didn’t want to say anything that Cal didn’t know yet and upset him. “Are you guys ready to get going?â€￾ Tiny asked us as he stood up.

“Of course. We just have to get our bags and then I have to face him. The first time in 6 years.â€￾ I said still not believing that I was doing this. I didn’t know if this was the right time to tell Cal or not but I knew that he had to find out sooner or later; and I preferred sooner. I hated the thought of Cal thinking that Charles was his father. I can’t believe that I was stupid enough to believe that there would be another man better to raise Justin’s son than Justin himself. Ok here we go, open the car door Charisse open the car door.

“Here let me get that for youâ€￾ Justin says to me as he hops out of his black Escalade opening the door up. Man those 6 years have really done him good. The last time I saw him, well he had his bleached blonde hair and a scrawny body and now well words can’t even describe what he looks like now. The first thing I notice is his hair. His head is covered with tiny curls, just like Cal has. Then I can’t help but notice how much his style has changed. Six years ago it was all about the Adidas and now its all about the Timbs, and A & F.

“Mommy look he has the same hair as meâ€￾ Cal says to me interrupting all of my thoughts about how much Justin has changed and how much better he looks. For the past 6 years, I couldn’t look at any teen magazine because I couldn’t face looking at his face. He was the biggest pop star on the planet right now and the last thing I wanted to do was ruing his career but he needs to know his son.

“Yes he does Cal. Isn’t that funny?â€￾ I say in a rhetorical manor. I just hope that Cal doesn’t figure it out before Justin and I get to tell him. The best thing to do right now though is to let Justin and Cal get to know each other before we break the news to Cal. That way it won’t be as such a shock to him, at least I hope that it won’t be.

“Hi there Cal, my name is Justin. How are you?â€￾ Justin asks his son with tears building up in his eyes. It had been 6 years since he had seen his son. The only thing that kept him going was the pictures that I would send him every couple of months in the mail.

“I’m goodâ€￾ Cal replies to Justin not having any idea who the man is. When we get into the car, I notice a familiar figure sitting in the front seat.

“If it isn’t Juanâ€￾ I say as I buckle my seat belt up. “I noticed that you didn’t grow that much in the past 6 yearsâ€￾ I state in a joking manor. Trace and I used to have this special relationship where we could joke around about anything.

“Didn’t I tell you before not to call me Juan? It’s not my fault that my dad had to name me after him. And the short jokes man, don’t get me started on themâ€￾ Trace says before he begins laughing. “I’m kidding Charisse. How have you been?â€￾

“Charisse? Who’s Charisse?â€￾ Cal asks me as he looks up at me with his piercing blue eyes.

“I’ll tell ya all about it in a little bit ok Cal? But Cal this is another old friend of mommy’s and his name is Trace. Can you say hi to Trace?â€￾

“Hi Traceâ€￾ Cal says as he stares out the window. “Is your name Trace cause you like to trace things on paper?â€￾ Cal asks in a confused manor.

“No little man. My real name is Juan and my middle name is Trace but I don’t like the name Juan so all of my friends call me Trace.â€￾ Trace replies as a small chuckle escapes his mouth.

“Ohâ€￾ Cal retorted as he began looking out the window again.</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu May 27, 2004 3:45 pm

:wub: i cant wait to see how this turns out, ihave a feeling its gonna be overwhelmingly cute.

justin has changed a lot since that bleached bob. in a very good way :nod:

:thumbup: another stella chapter, keep 'em coming :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 28, 2004 9:00 am

Aww, I love Cal. :wub: He is so cute with all of his questions and curiousity. :wub: I hope he likes that Justin is his real dad. I think they'd all make a cute family, Trace included. :rofl:

:rofl: @ Trace not growing in the last six years. WORD!

:yay: Great chapter. :nod:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 31, 2004 7:31 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm here...I'm here...just a week behind and catching up!! I can't wait to see how the story unfolds. How they plan to tell Cal? Their relationship? How Cal will react??
I can't wait for more!
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:53 pm

Tash how ya doing hun? :hug: Thanks for the wonderful feedback :blowkiss:

Chap<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ter 5 </span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Ya'll go ahead in and order your food. We'll be in in a second," Justin told Trace and Calvin.
"But mommy..." Calvin looked at Trace suspiciously.

"Don't worry man. I won't hurt you. Your mom and I are old friends. She trusts me, right?" Trace winked at me.

"Don't you think it can wait Justin? I'm really hungry." I definitly didn't want to talk to Justin right now; or ever.

"No, it can't. We need to talk now. Go on Cal."

I sighed. "Go on Cal." I gave him a look of reassurance and Cal walked off with Trace.

"Took you long enough to call," Justin started. "So, are you gonna tell me what happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that. I know something bad had to happen for you to call me after so many years."

"Justin, not now. I came up here cuz I thought you wanted to know your son."

"You know I do! But I think I deserve to know what happened."

"Charles and I are getting a divorce." It was the first time I said it. "He has another family he'd rather be with."

"I'm sorry Reeses."

"Don't be." I tried to hide the hurt. "Can I go in now?"

"No. That doesn't explain a lot. Was Cal asking questions or something?"

"No. It's not that....Charles said something.."

"Like...?" I could feel his eyes reading me, like the answer was in my skin.

"That it was time he knew the truth." I stared down at my feet.

"That's it! I said that six years ago! Your cheating husband says it and all of a sudden it clicks!"

"No one else had ever said it before Justin. Everyday I kept convincing myself that I was right. And part of me still feels that way. It's complicated. It's hard knowing just how I feel."

"Well I definitely know that feeling. I don't know if I should be pissed or happy. You took so long...." He grabbed my hand. "Stay."

"Justin...I told you on the phone it's just a visit."

"I know. But I can't lose you again. I won't."

"I have a life back home. It's not easy to start over again. And after everything, I want to try and keep as much stability in Cal's life."

"Charisse..." Before Justin could continue, his infamous cell phone rang. "Just a moment. Hello....I can't do that...I'm spending time with my son Johnny....I told you they were coming...Not today Johnny...I'm sorry....Bye."

I looked at him in shock. Time had definitely turned him into a man. The old Justin wouldn't have ever told Johnny no. "What was that about?"

"Nothing. Come on. Let's go in." He got out and came around to open my door. "Please tell me you'll think about moving here. I know you already have.â€￾ He was blocking my way and there was no way around him.

"Sure."He stepped aside and we walked into the restaurant together.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:50 pm

yes charisse, you should move with justin :nod: because that is where you and cal belong

:rofl: at the suspcious at trace bit

MOOOOOOOOOORE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:22 pm

<span style='color:purple'>YAY...YAY...YAY!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:27 pm

I wouldn't go off with Trace alone and I'm almost 23 years old. :rofl: Whatever you do, do not bend over when Trace is around. :huh: ;)

:D

I like how Justin wants to get to know Cal and wants Charisse to stay for good this time. She needs stability just as much as Cal needs it. :nod:

MORE!!!!!!!!! :pray:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:04 pm

Whatever you do, do not bend over when Trace is around.  

:whistle: <span style='color:purple'>Ahem...no comment!

:laughup: :rofl:
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:13 pm

whatchagot4meMRJT wrote: Whatever you do, do not bend over when Trace is around. :huh: ;)

and how do you know this Paige...is there something you need to tell us :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:54 am

Well, let's just say that I've been a wee bit sore in me ol' bum the past few days and we'll leave it at that. :rofl: :rofl:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:40 am

:rofl: :laughup: Paige Paige Paige :nono:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:18 pm

:shrug: WHAT? :shrug:

:rofl:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:19 am

thanks for the wonderful feedback as usual :blowkiss:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 6</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>All though out dinner, Justin and I got to catch up on each others history. Some stuff was so amazing but then there were other things that were just heart breaking. I will never understand why Britney did to Justin what she did but thanks to her, at least now I’ll be able to have a chance with him again. At dinner, Justin broke the big news to everyone that Cameron had broken up with him. When he told her earlier that he had a son and that Cal and I were coming out for a visit, he said that she went ballistic and started calling me a whore and all this other stuff and left saying that it was over. I had mixed emotions about this. I mean yeah, I wanted to be Justin’s girlfriend, who didn’t? But I didn’t want to be responsible for breaking up a relationship, even if the girl was a dog.

“Cal hunny can Justin and I talk to you?â€￾ I said to Cal when Justin and I sat down beside Cal on the couch.

“Uh huh. Mommy did you talk to daddy again and he make you cr-cry again?â€￾ Cal stuttered.

“Aww no baby it’s nothing like that. But Justin and I need to talk to you ok?â€￾ I asked my son as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

“OKâ€￾ Cal stated dryly.

“Cal now know that we both love you very much ok?â€￾ I stated.

“You both love me?â€￾ Cal asked in a confused manor. “But I just met Justin. How do you know that he loves me?â€￾

“That’s what we have to talk to you about Calâ€￾ Justin began. “I’ve known you for your whole life but you never knew it because the last time I saw you, you were just a tiny babyâ€￾

“Mommy what’s Justin talking about?â€￾ Cal asked while looking at up me with his piercing blue eyes.

“Cal hunny, your daddy he isn’t your real daddyâ€￾ I said as I took a deep breathe. “Justin isâ€￾ phew that’s over with.

“Not uh mommy! Daddy is back home Justin isn’t my daddy!â€￾ Cal screamed.

“Calâ€￾ Justin began “I know that this is hard for you to take in all at once. Your mommy and I were really young when she got pregnant and she thought that it would just be best if I stayed out of your life because I was famous and we didn’t want people following you all around. I have been writing to her ever since you were a baby and she sends me pictures of you all the time and sends me pictures that you have drawn. I know what it feels like to not know who your real daddy is. See when I was 2, my parents got a divorce and I lived with my mom and this guy that she married named Paul. Although he was a really good dad, he wasn’t my daddy.â€￾

“So you didn’t live with your daddy?â€￾ Cal asked looking up into Justin’s eyes.

“Nope. I lived with my mom and Paul, who I call my dad, and I would only get to see my daddy every now and then. It was wrong what your mom and I did. We should of never led you on believing that Charles was your daddy and there are no excuses for what we did.â€￾ Justin stated as the tears were building up in his eyes. “I still remember the last day that I saw you; you were only 5 months old. You were sleeping in your crib and I laid a ring under your pillow.â€￾

“This?â€￾ Cal asked as he pulled a chain out from under his shirt that contained the same ring that Justin had given him 6 years ago.

“That’s itâ€￾ Justin said as he whipped the tears off of his face. “Cal I just want you to know that even though I haven’t always been in your life, I want to be in it now. I love you and your mom so much.â€￾

“I knowâ€￾ Cal whispered. “I hope that your a better daddy than my other daddy was. He hurt my mommy and made her cryâ€￾

“I promise you that I won’t ever do that ok?â€￾ Justin said as he embraced Cal into a hug. Cal didn’t need to reply. Just a simple head nod was all that Justin needed from him and he got it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3 months later

“And this will be your roomâ€￾ Justin said as he led Cal into a room that was decorated with trains, one of Cal’s favorite things in the world.

“Look Mommy!â€￾ Cal exclaimed as he went running into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed. “It has trains and everything!â€￾

“Yes hunny but please stop jumping on the bed. I don’t want you to fall off and hurt yourself.â€￾

“Okâ€￾ Cal said as he plopped down onto the bed. “Can we stay here forever Justin?â€￾ Cal asked with widened eyes.

“If you want to and your mommy says you can then sureâ€￾ Justin exclaimed with a big smile across his face.

“Can we please mommy. Please please please!â€￾ Cal exclaimed

“How about we see how things work out before we make any final decisions. But don’t forget, we have to go visit your new school today to get everything ready for your first day tomorrow. You’re going to get to make new friends and everythingâ€￾ I replied back to my son. When Cal was getting settled into his room, Justin pulled me aside and took me to his room.

“So did you get everything settled while you were back at home?â€￾ Justin asked as he pulled me into his arms.

“The lawyer said that the divorce is going smoothly and hopefully Charles won’t want anything because he’s not getting anything. I just have to go back there sometime to go to court to make everything finalizedâ€￾ I said as I rested my head backwards onto Justin’s chest.

“That’s goodâ€￾ Justin replied as he gently stroked my hair. “I have a serious question for you though...what are we now?â€￾</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:33 am

good question justin, hopefully lovers :nod:

that was very cute :wub: as of course it would be

more please :pray:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:04 am

They're lovers. Lovers, lovers, lovers, lovers. :wub: She better answer him back like that. :nod: ;)

I'm glad that Cal was able to understand what is going on. :clap:

Let's hope that Charles doesn't have any funny business up his sleeve. :nono:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:09 pm

once again a job well done!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:34 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn good question Justin!!!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:20 pm

thanks for all of the wonderful feedback...man betty and i need to start writing cause we only have 11 chapters written so far..oops lol

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 7 </span></span>
<span style='color:dodgerblue'>
I should have known it would have come sooner or later. Although I hadn't really admitted it, we were staying indefinitely. Of course Justin would need to know where we stood.

"I'm not sure," I replied, stepping away from him.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

He turned me around so that I was facing him. "Every time I feel like we get close, you pull away. You can't ignore the fact that we have feelings for each other. I'm not a little boy Charisse."

"I know Justin. You know as well as I do that I don't make the best choices."

"Don't put yourself down Reeses. I just need to hear it. Do you think we could give it another try?" His eyes pierced through mine, and I couldn't look at him.

"I don't know Justin. I'm getting out of a marriage. I don't think I'm ready for another relationship just yet."

Without looking, I knew he was disappointed. "Well, let me know when you are."

Cal called from the other room, "Daddy!"

Justin ran to Calvin's side. "What's up?"

"C-can you show me some of your dance moves? I wanna be just like you when I gr-gr-grow up."

I thought Justin would die from that comment. "Sure Cal. I'd love that."
~
That night Justin's mom and dad invited us over for dinner. Although we'd been her for three months, they hadn't really gotten the chance to know Cal. Everything went great until Cal got tired and fell asleep on the couch. Finally, after six years, Justin's mom had the chance to get all that she'd been feeling off her chest.

"I'm surprised to see you here Charisse. I'd started thinking we were never gonna see you again," Lynn started.

"Mom," Justin sighed, "Stop. I'm for one happy she did call."

"So she just comes here and everything is back to normal. I thought you had more sense not to do what you did to my son." As a mother, I understood her pain. But that didn't mean I liked hearing what she had to say.

"I just thought it was time for Justin and Cal to get to know each other."

"And what brought this thought on after so much time?"

"Where's dad?" Justin asked, trying to change the subject.

"He's getting some things at the store." She answered, still looking at me. "Are you gonna answer the question? Justin may be able to forget about missing the last six years, but I can't. Not when I think about how much you hurt him."

"I was trying to protect him, and part of me still thinks I was right. It was a tough decision to make. I was only thinking of him and my son. The media would've torn Justin to shreds if they found out he had a child at 18. And I didn't want my son to suffer because of it. I wanted Justin to be as successful as I knew he could, and look at him now." I could see that Lynn knew I had a point. "I didn't want anyone to get hurt."

"It would have been better for the media to have found out then and got it over with. Now they're really gonna have a field day. I just hope you can handle it." Obviously fed up, Lynn stood up and prepared to leave. "Even though I'm so mad at you, I am happy to get to know my grandson. He's beautiful and I think you did a good job raising him so far."</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:36 pm

get yo whip out mama lynne :whip: she has a good point though, but then so does charisse, at least shes doing the right thing now :nod:

i :wub: cal too :D

update!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:23 pm

I :wub: Cal and I :wub: all of them together as a family. Mama Lynn has a point, but no need to overwhelm Charisse with all the questions right at the moment. Let her get her divorce properly and then sort out her life. I would hate for her to get scared and leave Justin again. :no:

Great update my dear. You and Betty better get cracking on the story. :nod:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:31 pm

Mamma Lynn protecting her baby boy!!!! i hope all is well in the end

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:38 pm

I wrote another chapter. But Heather's the one doing the updating so.....

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:29 pm

I swore i updated this a while ago...hmmm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 8</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“I’m sorry about thatâ€￾ Justin said as soon as we got in the car. “You know my momma, she’s protective of me and doesn’t want to see me get hurt that’s allâ€￾

“It’s fine Justin. I completely understand why she’s so angry and if I was her, I’d probably be angry too. Justin don’t worry about itâ€￾ I said as I grabbed a hold of his upper thigh, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

“Mommy I want- I want ice cream!â€￾ Cal exclaimed from the back of Justin’s escalade.

“Justin?â€￾ I asked as I looked over into his piercing blue eyes.

“Sure thing lil manâ€￾ Justin said as he backed out of the drive way. “You can have anything you wantâ€￾

“I can?â€￾ Cal asked in a surprised tone.

“Of course you canâ€￾ Justin replied as he adjusted his rear view mirror.

“Can I ha-have a mil-million dollars then for mommy? She always said that she wanted itâ€￾ Cal stated in a serious manor.

“She can have anything that she wants, Calâ€￾ Justin said as he looked over at me and gave me a reassuring smile. It was one of those smiles where it looked like he was grinning from ear to ear.

“Here we areâ€￾ Justin said as he pulled up to the ice cream parlor. LA wasn’t anything like back home. It was like summertime all year here. “Are you ready to order lil man?â€￾ Justin asked as he scooped Cal up in his arms and headed towards the window to order their food.

“Uh-huhâ€￾ Cal replied as he shook his head up and down. “Can I ha-have vanilla?â€￾ Cal asked the young girl who was working at the counter. She reminded me a lot of myself when I was younger. She had the same care-free attitude that I had throughout most of my high school years.

“Sure thingâ€￾ She stated while giving Cal a smile and a wink. “What can I get the rest of youâ€￾

“I’ll have chocolate mocha chipâ€￾ Justin replied to the young girl “What about you?â€￾ Justin asked me.

“Umm chocolate chip cookie doughâ€￾ I finally replied after debating between that and vanilla.

“Here you go. That will be $8.50â€￾ the young girl exclaimed as she handed us our ice cream.

“Cal what do you say?â€￾

“Thank youâ€￾ Cal whispered to the girl.

“Your very welcomeâ€￾

“Thanksâ€￾ Justin and I said in unison as we headed over towards a table to eat our ice cream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

October 31

It was Halloween and this year Cal was dressed up as a singer, no surprise right? It wasn’t very hard to pull off, just had to look at his dad and he knew exactly what he wanted to wear. In fact he went running to his room and picked out the perfect outfit as soon as he told me what he wanted to be for Halloween. He picked out a Von Dutch hat, a pony shirt, and a pair of baggy jeans, all to match his Timbs that Justin had custom made just for him.

“Look at me mommy! I lo-look like daddy!â€￾ Cal exclaimed as he came running out of his room with Justin chasing after him.

“Hold up lil man. We have to fix your hat. See the rule to hats is you never wear them straight. You have to have it cocked to the rightâ€￾ Justin said as he tilted Cal’s hat to the right a little bit. “Now you look like a superstar!â€￾ Justin exclaimed as he picked Cal up and gave him a hug.

“Aww Cal you look so cute!â€￾ I said as I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “You even have the lil curls sticking out the side of your hat that your daddy used to have. Maybe you could convince him to grow his fro back a lil bitâ€￾

“You had a fro daddy?â€￾ Cal asked as he examined Justin’s head. “He doesn’t have any hair mommy how could he have a fro?â€￾

“He used to a couple years ago. And let me tell you, that’s the way to get all the ladies. Especially when he put it in the corn rows.â€￾ I said as I reminisced a picture I saw on a magazine cover back in 2000.

“Oh so you liked my hair in the corn rowsâ€￾ Justin said as he scratched the top of his head. “I’ll have to think about growing it back out for you then.â€￾

“Can we go trick-more-treating yet?â€￾ Cal asked as he tugged on my pant leg.

“Yes we can go trick-or-treating soon Calâ€￾ I replied as I headed for the steps. “Whenever your daddy is ready to go we can go.â€￾

“Can we g-go daddy?â€￾ Cal asked as he now pulled on Justin’s pant leg.

“I guess so. Let’s get a pillow case so that you can get more candyâ€￾ Justin said as he headed to the linen closet and picked out a suitcase with stars on it. “Look it even matches your outfit. Your a superstar and there’s stars on here.â€￾

“Yay more candy!â€￾ Cal exclaimed as Justin appeared out of the hallway with the pillow case.

“Just what he needs...more candyâ€￾ I muttered under my breath.

“Something wrong?â€￾ Justin asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Nope. Are you ready to go?â€￾

“Yup. Let’s goâ€￾ Justin said as he grabbed one of Cal’s hands and I grabbed the other.

“Swing me swing me!â€￾ Cal exclaimed as the three of us were walking down the street.

“Are you ready?â€￾ Justin asked as he grabbed a hold of Cal’s hand tighter. “One-Two-Three!â€￾ Justin exclaimed as we both swung Cal forward, causing Cal to let out an enormous laugh which reminded me of Justin’s. After walking around the very up-scale neighborhood, Cal was beginning to fall asleep.

“I think we should go backâ€￾ I whispered to Justin, noticing that Cal was dazing off.

“Me tooâ€￾ Justin said as he picked Cal up and laid his head down on his shoulder. “It’s ok Cal. You can fall asleepâ€￾ Justin whispered into his ear.</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:30 pm

:yell: HEATHER ... GET ON THE STICK, MISSY!

And you can interpret the "getting on the stick" part any way that you want. :nod: :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:40 pm

i did update miss Paige :nod:

And i got on the stick in more ways than one :wink: :rofl:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:43 am

aww. im gonna be saying that with every update i think :thinking: :lol: justin is of course very cute too :nod:

update!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:27 am

Aww, they went out for ice cream. :wub: That's the cutest thing, but what really got me was Cal dressed up as Justin for Halloween. :wub: :wub: And I'm glad they set the kid straight about the hat cocking. :nod: It's all about the co**. :rofl:

More please! :hug:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:59 pm

"Even though I'm so mad at you, I am happy to get to know my grandson. He's beautiful and I think you did a good job raising him so far."

<span style='color:purple'>I think it took a lot of strength to say that...especially when your really pissed!!

I love how close they have become! Great!!
</span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:05 am

awww he's such a good daddy... more!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:31 am

thanks for all of the wonderful feedback :wub:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 9</span></span>
<span style='color:dodgerblue'>When we got back to the house Cal was knocked out. Justin took him upstairs.

"Man that kid can sleep. He practically fell out of my arms getting in the bed," He chuckled as he came down the steps. "You want something to drink?"

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

Justin turned into the kitchen and came back with two wine glasses and a bottle of my favorite wine. "I remembered your favorite drink."

"I see. Trying to get me drunk, huh?" I joked.

"You caught me. Here," he handed me my glass.

It'd been a while since I'd had any alcoholic beverages, so the wine got to me sooner than I expected. "Justin, can I be honest with you?"

"Uh-huh."

"I'm still in love with you. I have been regretting my decision since I let you go. And then when I got off the plane, damn you were fine."

"I know. Can I be honest with you now?"

I nodded, "Yep."

"I'm gonna kiss you. Then after that, I want to take you down and rip you clothes off and do all kinds of bad things to you."

"Ok."

~

The next morning, I had a headache the size of the Grand Canyon. I was so sick and threw up on my favorite pajamas. Stupid ass Justin didn't drink as much and only had a minor headache.

"Are you alright sugar?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"I can't let Cal see me like this."

"It's cool. He's playing in his room with my brothers. I doubt if they ever leave, even to use the restroom. Don't worry sweetie, I'm gonna take care of you." He kissed me again.

"Stop it. You're making me sicker."

"What's the matter with you?"

"All this mushy stuff. It's gross."

"What are you, 7? Don't you remember last night?"

"Kind of. And what I do remember, I don't want to."

"You told me you loved me Reeses. Did that change?" He tried to look upset, but came off more hurt.

"I..I'm not sure Justin. I was drunk."

He turned away to hide his pain. "Oh. Well if you need anything just call." And he walked out.

"Sh*t." I muttered to myself. Why do I keep doing this? He was still everything I always wanted, so why did I keep making him go through the ringer? "That's it. I have to be honest," I said to myself as I climbed out of bed. But when I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw Justin hugging Cameron in the doorway.

"I see you're feeling a little better," he said when he noticed me. "Cam, this is Charisse, Calvin's mother."

"It's a pleasure." She faked a smile and stuck out her hand.

"Same here," my voice was barely audible when I spoke. "Same here." I couldn't believe it. That fast, I had drove Justin into the arms of another woman.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:42 pm

oh my, thats not good at all :unsure: dont do it justin! think of cal, please somebody, think of the children :(

you better make it better miss heather

:yell: update!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:06 pm

:angry: Heather, get Cameron out of this story and make Justin, Cal, and Charisse a happy family again. Dammit, the liquor always causes problems. Don't drink and tell someone you love them! :rofl:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:38 am

oops i always think i update this when i don't...here's more

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 10</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Cam came over to try and convince me to be in the new Shrek movie. She said that there is a part that will fit me perfectly but I don’t want to leave you or Cal right nowâ€￾ Justin said as he trailed into the kitchen, finding me with my head resting on the counter. “You don’t have to worry about anything though. I told her that you and Cal are the most important people in my life right now and nothing is going to tear me away from youâ€￾

“You don’t have to cover yourself Justin. It’s ok if you want to date Cameron again. I can understand why, I mean after all, we’re technically not together.â€￾ I said as I opened up the aspirin bottle and popped two of the little while pills into my mouth, downing them with a big glass of water.

“Look Reeses. I don’t like Cameron. We used to date but things didn’t work out between us and we’re just friends now. I would never consider her as anything more than a friend. I’ve been with her and we know that we’re not right for each other. But there’s no reason why we can’t be good friends. After all, we did go through a lot together like all couples.â€￾ Justin stated as he turned me around to face him.

“I’m sorry Justin. It’s just that I have the biggest hangover right now and I can’t think straightly and I’m worried about how I’m going to take care of Cal like this andâ€￾ Justin put his pointer finger to my lips.

“Shh, don’t worry about anything. I’ll take care of Cal today. Go and lay down ok?â€￾

“But he’s my sonâ€￾ I protested. “I should be able to take care of my own son Justinâ€￾

“Have you forgotten that he’s my son too. I mean after all, I didn’t know that a female could get pregnant without a male. We need some bonding time together so today’s the perfect opportunity. Now no arguing with me and go lay downâ€￾ Justin said as he shoed me out of the kitchen.

“I have only one request Justinâ€￾

“Yes?â€￾

“Can you please keep him away from Cameron? I don’t want him to get any ideas about not wanting to take a shower or anything like thatâ€￾ I joked.

“Haha funny one. Get your booty back up to bedâ€￾ Justin stated as he pointed towards the stairs.

“I’m going I’m goingâ€￾ I stated as I climbed up the 19 steps to the next floor.

“Mommy?â€￾ Cal asked as he came running into my room with shoes on the wrong feet. “Something doesn’t feel rightâ€￾

“Cal hunny your shoes are on the wrong feet. Here climb up here and I’ll help you fix themâ€￾ I said as I hit the bed beside me, motioning for Cal to join me on the bed. As soon as Cal’s shoes were fixed, Justin made his way upstairs and noticed that Cal was in bed with me.

“Hey Cal! Today it’s just going to be us guys. We’re going to have the best day today! We can do whatever you want!â€￾

“Really?â€￾ Cal exclaimed as he jumped off of the bed.

“Anythingâ€￾ Justin stated as he picked Cal up in his arms and mouthed “see you laterâ€￾ to me.

10 hours later, Justin appeared back in my bedroom with Cal’s head rested on his shoulder.

“Heyâ€￾ I said as I propped myself up in the bed.

“Are you feeling any better?â€￾ Justin asked as he looked around the room.

“Yeah. Thanks for taking care of him today.â€￾

“Oh no problem. Did you have fun today?â€￾ Justin asked Cal as he turned his head so that he could look at him. The poor little boy was so tired that all he could manage to do was nod his head up and down.

“So what did you boys do today?â€￾

“Hey now we’re not boys are we Cal?â€￾

“Nuhh uhâ€￾ Cal stated as he shook his head no.

“OK so what did you guys do today?â€￾ I asked as I let out a little chuckle.

“Well we were going to play mini golf but then Cal heard an add for Disney Land so ya know we kind of went there for a little bit. We’ll we kind of went there the whole day. Man that place is so much fun. I thought it would be boring cause lets face it, kids rides aren’t the best rides in the world but we had a blast didn’t we?â€￾ Justin asked as he ticked Cal under his arm.

“Uh huh. Mommy daddy was so fu-funny on the ride. He al-almost got sickâ€￾ Cal said as he stated laughing.

“I did notâ€￾ Justin protested.

“Uh huh keep telling yourself that one Jâ€￾ I said as I still continued to laugh. “Was it funny Cal?â€￾

“Uh huhâ€￾

“Whateverâ€￾ Justin said as he sat Cal down on the bed. “I’m going to order something to eat. Do you want pizza or something?â€￾

“Umm yeah. Why don’t you get some pizza and breadsticks from like Pizza Hut or something like thatâ€￾

“All right. Cal do you want to come with me to get the pizza or stay here with mommy?â€￾

“I wanna come with you daddy!â€￾ Cal exclaimed as he reached his arms out for Justin to pick him up. “I guess we’ll see you in a little bitâ€￾ Justin said as he picked Cal up and headed for the car for yet another journey that day.</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:13 pm

WOO HOOO first reply!!!!!!!

Justin is sucha good daddy.. thank god cameron is gone

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:27 pm

<span style='color:purple'>That was great of J to stand up and take Cal for the day!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:53 am

Justin got sick on the kids ride :rofl: :rofl: That's hilarious! I :wub: it! Hehehehehe

It looks like the male bonding is going perfectly. Yay for ditching The Diaz. :yay:

Return to “Fan Fiction”