Untitled As Of Now

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:53 am

Aww, hope you feel better, Heather. :hug: :kiss:

I loved that chapter. The wedding went beautifully and Cal is the cutest little boy ever. :wub: He's definitely going to be a great big brother. :nod: :thumbup:

Now, let's hit the reception and get down tonight. :dance:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:03 pm

:o Man, I missed the update before last, I better get a stepping with my 'Untitled as of now' update stakeout :sprint: :lol:

Part of me wants Justin to be my dad and I don't know how I feel about that :huh: I love Justin and Reese :wub: I can't wait for the reception, despite the fact I wasn't invited :angry: :D

Oh and:
"They kicked mommy! They kicked mommy! I'm gonna go tell daddy!"
:rofl: I love that line, Cal sounds like a tell-tale-tit :nono: :P Sometimes I don't know if I can handle all his cuteness :lol:

Now update :nod: Yeah, I know I'm greedy :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:46 pm

aight she emailed me the next chapter so here y'all go :wub:
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Ch. 19</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>The whole thing seemed like a dream. Eventually my face became numb from smiling the whole time. I couldn't dance too much cuz of my pregnancy, but Justin didn't care. I think he was in a rush to get to the honeymoon.

"Alright Mrs. Timberlake. Time to go." He tried to pick me up, but I wasn't havin it.

"Fine. We can go now, but don't carry me. Bye guys."

Cal ran up to us with tears in his eyes. "can I please come mommy?"

"Sweetheart, this is a trip for mommy and daddy." I wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Yeah little man," Justin added when Cal turned to him. "When we get back, we'll take a family trip."

"What if mommy has the baby? I don't wanna miss it."

"I won't. I'll be back way before that."

Cal hugged us both. "Promise we'll take a family trip...to Disney World?"

"Promise"

But Cal wouldn't be there when we got back.

~
"Justin...."

"Yes?" Justin whispered in my ear.

"Now can you tell me where we're going?" I whined. We were cuddled together on a plane that was taking us to who knows where.

"Nope." He kissed my forehead. "I'm definitly not gonna tell ya cuz I know it's driving you crazy."

"You are so mean! And it's not driving me crazy. I just was wondering."

"Rriight. That's why you've been asking me every five minutes for the past.." He checked his watch," two hours."

"I'm just curious."

"Oh, I'm sure you are...But I'm still not tellin."
</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:51 pm

:rofl: How cute is Cal thinking that he was gonna miss out on his mom having the baby. :wub: :wub: Precious!

:thinking: A surprise location for the honeymoon ... sounds awesome to me, although I usually hate surprises. :lol:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:08 pm

kinda sucks being pregnant on your honeymoon... oh well though.. MORE PLEASE

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:24 pm

so this update wasn't too bad...only 5 days :rofl:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 20</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Come here Calâ€￾ A mans voice stated from behind a fence which was surrounding his school.

“I not suppose to talk to strangersâ€￾ Cal replied as he began to walk away from the man.

“I’m not a stranger. Remember me? I’m your daddyâ€￾

“You aren’t my daddy!â€￾ Cal screamed “My daddy is with my mommy on her honeymoon!â€￾

“No Cal; remember I’m Charles. I was your daddy before you and your mommy left me to come here.â€￾

“I don’t know you. Go awayâ€￾

“Do you remember this?â€￾ Charles asked as he held out Cal’s teddy bear from when he was a little boy. “Remember how you had to take it with you every single place we went. Even if it was in the swimming pool. You would say that he needed to get a bath.â€￾ It was all beginning to come back to Cal now.

“I’m not suppose to talk to you without my mommy being hereâ€￾ Cal stated as he began coming closer to Charles.

“It’s ok Cal. Your mommy is away right now so she can’t be with you and I really need to talk to you.â€￾

“But my mommy isn’t hereâ€￾ Cal whined.

“It’s ok lil guy. I talked to her on the phone earlier and she said that it was ok if you talked to me.â€￾

“She did?â€￾ Cal asked as his eyes lit up.

“Yup. She even told me to tell you that you could come with me tooâ€￾

“Really? Where are we going to go?â€￾

“Just for a little drive. I want to show you something I brought that’s yours from back home but it was too big to fit in my car so you’ll have to come with me.â€￾

“OK just let me go and tell my teacherâ€￾ Cal stated as he began running towards his 1st grade teacher Mrs. Green.

“Calâ€￾ Charles yelled. “Come here. I already talked to her too. She said that it was ok and I have you signed out and everything a while. You just need to come here so I can lift you over the fence.â€￾

“All rightâ€￾ Cal replied as he walked over to the fence and held his arms up so that Charles could lift him over.

“So are you ready to go see your surprise?â€￾

“Uh huh!â€￾ Cal exclaimed as his eyes got really big in wonder of what could be waiting for him. Charles led him to his beat up brown 1998 Pontiac. After buckling Cal into the car, he made sure to put the child lock on so that Cal couldn’t get any ideas and jump out of the car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Where’s Cal at?â€￾ Mrs. Green asked a concerned manor when she noticed that all of her 1st grade students had come in for recess, all except for Cal that is. The students just stared at her. “Does anyone know where Cal’s at or if he came inside?â€￾

“I saw him go off with some manâ€￾ one little boy Tommy commented.

“No I saw him go off with this big womanâ€￾ another little boy Jimmy yelled out.

“No it was his grandmaâ€￾ Sally called out.

“Everyone just calm down. We need to alert the office right away.â€￾ Mrs. Green stated as she walked over to the phone which was situated in the corner of the room. “Hi this is Mrs. Green. One of my students, Cal Timberlake, never came inside after recess. The students are all telling me different stories of what happened to him and I have no idea what to do. I know that his parents are away on their honeymoon so there’s no way it could have been them. Yes. Ok I will be done right away.â€￾ Mrs. Green stated as she hung up the phone. “OK everyone you are all going to go over to Mrs. Sanders classroom for a little bit. I’m going to go down to the office and talk to them. Please hurry up nowâ€￾ Mrs. Green stated as everyone began filing out of the room and going across the hall to the other first grade room.

After calling everyone who was on Cals contact list they had no leads. No one had come to see Cal at school let alone take him out of school so what had happened to him? He couldn’t have just walked away from the school. Where did he go?

“WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO WITH CAL?â€￾ Trace demanded as he stormed into the office. See, while Justin and Reese were on their honeymoon, they had asked Trace if he would mind watching the lil guy for a while. “WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY NEPHEW? I WANT TO KNOW NOW!â€￾

“Calm down sir we are doing everything we can. Local police are out looking for him and there are police canvassing the entire school grounds. We are going to find him.â€￾

“You had better find him or I swear you won’t live to see the light of day!â€￾ Trace yelled as he went storming out of the office, hopped into his car and sped off, hoping to find Cal somewhere. As he drove down the streets he called out Cal’s name but there was no answer. How was he going to call his best friend, the man who was like a brother to him, and tell him that someone had kidnapped his son. He just couldn’t do it. He had to find Cal. He would do anything and everything in his power to bring that little boy back safely.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:07 pm

:blink: :o :huh:

:angry: GRRRRRRRRRRRRR @ Charles. What the hell is he doing taking Cal like that? :no: He is gonna be in deep sh** when the authorities, not to mention Trace, Justin, and Reeses find him. What a jackass. <_<

There are tons of child abductions and most of the time it is by a parent trying to get revenge on the other parent. Tough situation, for sure.

Oh my, I hope they find Cal and he better be safe. :ph34r: :o

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:57 pm

chapter 21: From kidnapped to lost

"Oh God, why didn't we take him?" Charisse plopped down on the couch. The Timberlake's honeymoon had been cut short due to the abduction of Calvin.

"Who could do such a thing? I'm a terrible father." Justin stared blankly at a wall.

"Justin don't say that." Lynn put a comforting arm around her son. "We'll find him."

"I have to know that my baby's ok. What if he's hurt?" Charisse cried.

"If someone hurts on curl on my baby's head..." Justin sighed. "..Not one curl..."

~
Cal sat on the couch of a motel room somewhere on the outside of Memphis. "When are we gonna see mommy?"

"Soon Cal. She's waiting for us." Charles drank from his beer bottle.

"Did you call her and tell her I'm ok?"

"Of course *burp*"

"When can I talk to her?"

"Stop asking so many damn questions!"

"I want my real dady! You're mean!" He started to cry.

Charles jumped up from the table and grabbed Cal by the arms and shook him. "I'm your real daddy, not that pop-lockin', hip thrustin, Michael Jackson wanna-be. Now shut up, or you'll never see your mommy again."

"I hate you!" Cal spit in Charles face and kicked him in his balls. Charles screamed and dropped Cal. Cal ran for it. When Charles ran to the door, Cal was nowhere in sight.

"Cal!" He called. Of course, Cal didn't answer. "Sh*t!"

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:02 pm

:yay: An update! Good ol' Cal, running away from Charles, who is seriously creepy :unsure: And poor Justin and Charisse, what a horrible honeymoon :no:

:yell: UPDATE!

And don't talk to strangers :nono:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:16 am

Charles is seriously horrible for grabbing his son and being so forceful with him. :nono: I'm glad Cal got away, but he needs an adult to help him. He's too young to be out there on his own.

Maybe Justin and Charisse can take another honeymoon once this is all over.

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:41 am

oh no!! they need to find him!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:00 am

guess who has another update for you? I do! lol It's amazing the things you get accomplished when you don't go to school :rofl:
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 22</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"I want my mommy" Cal cried to himself as he hid in between a bunch of bushes which were located in front of the main office to the motel complex. "I just wanna see my mommy" He cried to himself.

"Police are looking for Cal Timberlake, the son of heart throb Justin Timberlake." The tv from inside the office blared with a picture of Cal plastered across the screen. "Police are saying that the 6 year old boy was last see when he was dropped off at school yesterday morning by Timberlake’s best friend Trace Ayala. Ayala is not suspected in the kidnapping. Cal is said to have curly blonde hair, blue eyes and to be about 4 feet tall. Suspected of kidnapping Cal is his mother's ex-husband Charles. If you have any information please contact the Los Angeles Police Department at 215-964-8329"

“Mr.â€￾ Cal whispered as he peaked his head over the desk at the front of the office.

“What cal I do for you little boy? Where’s your daddy at?â€￾ The male clerk questioned.

“He kidnapped me. I was just on the tvâ€￾ Cal stated just as Charles walked into the office.

“Come here Calâ€￾ Charles demanded. Finally it clicked with the clerk, the little boy on the TV was the same little boy as the one in front of him and the man suspected of kidnapping Cal was right in front of him too.

“How about you come back here. I have a special coloring book just for youâ€￾ The clerk stated as he pushed the emergency button which would dispatch police immediately.

“My son doesn’t need any coloring bookâ€￾ Charles stated as he went to grab Cal.

“No I insist. I mean it’s free, what do you have to loose. I know how kids can get annoying on trips. This will keep him occupied for a while.â€￾

“How do you know that we’re on a long trip?â€￾ Charles questioned.

“Well because you only rented the room for one night and I’ve been in the business long enough to know that when people are renting a room for one night it’s because they’re on a trip. Can I please just give the little boy the coloring book? You don’t have to pay for it or anything sir I swearâ€￾ the clerk replied in a worried manor. He had to keep his cool, otherwise Charles would know that something’s up.

“Please?â€￾ Cal begged as he stared at the clerks eyes for help.

“FINE!â€￾ Charles yelled. “You go get that STUPID book then get back here!â€￾ That was all Cal needed to hear before he went running behind the counter. “Cal let’s go!â€￾ Charles screamed when he figured out that Cal wasn’t coming back.

“Sir leave the boy aloneâ€￾ The clerk demanded.

“Or what? What are you going to do to me?â€￾ Charles stated as if he owned the joint. “He’s my son! You can’t take MY son away from me!â€￾ Just then, sirens began wailing outside the building. “You called the cops? You called the f*cking cops on me! THAT’S IT!â€￾ Charles screamed as he jumped on top of the desk. “Give me my f*cking son now before I blow your brains out!â€￾

“NO CHARLES!â€￾ Cal cried. “Leave him alone!â€￾

“Get over here Cal! I’m your daddy and no one is going to separate us ever again!â€￾

“NO!â€￾ Cal yelled back. “Your not my daddy! Justin’s my daddy! He loves me! You don’t! I want my real mommy and daddy!â€￾

“Sir get down now!â€￾ two officers yelled as they entered through the doorway with their guns drawn. “No one needs to get hurt, you get down and put your hands above your head.â€￾

“No one needs to get hurt huh? He’s trying to take my f*cking son!â€￾ Charles yelled at the officers.

“Come here Calâ€￾ Another officer stated as he entered through the doorway.

“DON’T DO IT CAL!â€￾ Charles shouted. “DON’T DO IT!â€￾ Charles continued to yell as Cal went running out to the officer.

“We’re going to get you back to your mommy and daddy.â€￾ The officer reassured Cal. “There’s someone here who wants to see you thoughâ€￾

“Who?â€￾ Cal questioned as he saw his grandma get out of a police car. “GRAMMY!â€￾ Cal yelled as he went running towards Justin’s mother, Lynn.

“Oh baby everyone’s been so worried about you.â€￾ Lynn stated as she held the little boy in her arms and tears streamed down her face. “Are you ok Cal?â€￾

“Uh huh. He just scare me that’s all.â€￾ Cal replied as he rested his head on Lynn’s shoulder.

“How about we give your mommy and daddy a call. Does that sound good to you?â€￾

“Uh huh. I miss them so much. What about Uncle Trace? Is he ok? Did Charles hurt him?â€￾ Cal questioned.

“Trace is fine. He’s just really worried about you. Here let’s call your mommy and daddy.â€￾ Lynn stated as she pulled out her cell phone and pressed number one which was pre-recorded with Justin’s cell phone. “Hey baby I have someone here who wants to talk to youâ€￾ Lynn stated before giving the phone to Cal.

“Daddy?â€￾ Cal questioned.

“CAL?â€￾ Justin asked almost in disbelief. “Cal baby how are you? You’re mommy and I are sooo worried about you. Did he hurt you at all?â€￾

“No daddy I’m fine. I miss you so much!â€￾

“We miss you too lil man! We’re so sorry. We should have brought you along with us.â€￾ Justin stated as he thought in his mind how this whole thing could have been avoided.

“It’s ok daddy. I just miss you and mommy a lotâ€￾

“You’ll be home real soon baby! Here your mommy wants to talk to youâ€￾ Justin replied before giving the phone to Reeses.

“Calvin hunny I miss you so much! Did Charles hurt you at all?â€￾

“No mommy he just scared me and he was saying bad words to me too! When can I see you and daddy?â€￾

“Real soon baby. Real soon I promise. Is Grandma Harless with you now?â€￾

“Uh huh. She was inside a police car and everything mommy!â€￾

“That’s good to hear baby. I just want to make sure that you’re all right.â€￾

“I’m fine mommy! I promise! I just miss you and daddy a lotâ€￾

“We miss you too Calâ€￾ Reeses cried into the phone.

“Mommy I have to go now. I’m going with Grammy back to her houseâ€￾

“OK baby we’ll be there as soon as we can. We both love you very muchâ€￾

“I love you too!â€￾ Cal replied before hanging up the phone.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:24 am

I was concerned about Cal for a while there :unsure: I'm glad to see he's safe though :nod: What a dramatic chapter *faints*

:P Now update

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:58 am

Helena is right ... man, way to bring the drama! :huh: But Cal's okay and that's the best news of all. :yay: :yay: They better watch out for Charles though ... he might get another crazy idea in his head. :no:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:53 pm

bump :lol:

i know i'm that pathetic that i'm bumping my own story :rofl:

ashleybull

Postby ashleybull » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:27 pm

i love this story keep updating and i'll keep reading

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:20 pm

I can see that this one is long over due.

Chapter 23
<span style='color:blue'>
Charrise was on her way to Calvin's school when her cell rang. She knew before she answered that it was Justin. "Hey baby. What's up?"

"Nothin much. I just got done with my interview and thought that I'd give you a call."

"How did it go?"

"The usual questions. Everyone wants to know about you and Cal. They don't give a s**t about what I'm doing musically. So, did you make it to Cal's school yet?"

"I'm on my way now. I have a meeting with his teacher. I'll call you and let you know how it went, ok?"

"Yeah baby. I miss you."

"I miss you too babe. How's New York?"

"It's raining, but it's ok. I can't wait to get home though."

Charrise laughed. "Yeah, well we miss you. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright. Bye."

Charrise put her phone back in her purse and got out of her car. She sighed. "Another parent-teacher conference," She muttered.

"Mrs. Timberlake, hi," Cal's teacher greeted.

"Hello Ms. Williams. Is everything alright? You sounded weird on the phone." Charrise took a seat at one of the childrens desk.

Ms. Williams sat across from her. "I'm worried about Cal. See, he's got these strange bruises on his back. He could barely sit back in his seat. Do you know of anyone who would abuse Cal?"

Charisse just stared at Ms. Williams for a moment. "You can't be serious."

"I'm very serious. Child abuse is very serious."

"Cal is not being abused. He's been through a traumatic experiance. Sometimes he breaks out from being nervous or scared."

"There's no need to get defensive Mrs. Timberlake."

"I think that there is."

"Please, no one is accusing you. We are only looking out for the child."

"Well, I'm his mother. I would never hurt my child." Charrise stood up.

Ms. Williams jumped up too. "Please, Mrs Timberlake. Understand where I am coming from. I sent him to the nurse to have his back looked at. She felt that it was in Cal's best interest to call Child Protective Services."

"What?!? Where is Cal!?!"

"He's somewhere that we know he will be safe."

"You guys are crazy! I told Justin that this school was full of nuts, but NO! He insisted that this was the best place for Cal! Now look! I can't believe you guys! Aren't you supposed to notify that parent before you do things like this?"

"Well, I tried to call you....Please understand...,"

"I don't understand. I want my son."

"We didn't feel that he was safe with you, after all, your ex-husband.."

"You think that I had something to do with him being kidnapped! That's it I want my son and I want him now!"

"Mrs. Timberlake-"

"NOW!"
</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:07 am

JESUS! That school sucks :o :no: They think Justin or her hit him? :no: Ugh..

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:17 am

:no: Neither Charisse or Justin would lay a hand on Cal. This is horrible. :(

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:57 pm

thats so wrong! don't they know what he just went through.. and wasn't it the schools fault that cal ended up with his father?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:44 pm

I have an update :yay:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 24</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"I'm sorry Mrs. Timberlake but there is no way that is possible. Social Servies is conducting an investigation as we speak."

"You can't take my son from me!" Reeses screamed. "He's my son! I'd never hurt him! Who's fault was it that he got kidnapped? It was yours but you didn't see me all up in your grill pressing charges against you when I should have but now, when he has bruises from his ex step father Charles, you file charges against me?" She continued screaming with hate in her voice. "I'M LEAVING!"

"Wait Mrs. Timberlake" Ms. Williams yelled after her.

"Don't wait me! I'm going to find my son and there's nothing you can do about that!" Charisse firmly stated as she slammed the door to Ms. Williams room behind her.

"Excuse me, are you Mrs. Timberlake?" A police officer approced Charisse and asked.

"Yes, please tell me that you're here to help me get my son back!"

"No, I'm sorry to do this to you but Charisse Timberlake, you are under arrest for neglence of a minor. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.

"Wait officer this must be a mistake!" Charisse quickly interupted. "I would never hurt my son! Anyone who knows me knows that!"

"If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?"

"No I'm not! I want to talk to my husband now!" Charisse demanded. "You can't arrest me for something that I didn't do! You're arresting the wrong person! My ex husband Charles did this to him! Didn't you hear in the papers how he kidnapped him a couple days ago? And that was the schools fault but did I press charges against them, no I didn't and now I, the innocent one, am being charged? What kind of f*cked up government do we have?"

“Look Mrs. Timberlake, I don’t like doing this to you as much as you don’t like it but I have to. It’s my job. If I don’t do it I’ll get fired. You’ll have your day in court to plead your case.â€￾

“Can I at least call my husband?â€￾ Charisse sobbed. “He’s in New York on business and he has a right to know what’s going on.â€￾

“We’re trying to contact him right now because he’s under investigation too.â€￾ The police officer stated as he lead Charrise to his police car.

“This is all just a big misunderstandingâ€￾ Reeses cried as the police officer drove away from Cal’s school. “Owww!â€￾ Reeses screamed as she felt a sharp pain go across her back. “Owww we have to go to the hospital! Please!â€￾

“What are you talking about Mrs. Timberlake?â€￾ The police officer asked with a concerned look on his face.

“The babies. Please it hurts really badâ€￾ Charisse cried as another sharp pain went spiraling through her back. “You can’t let anything happen to them!â€￾

“This is Rodgers paging Dispatch. Do you read me?â€￾

“Rodgers this is Dispatch. We read you go aheadâ€￾

“Umm there seems to be a problem with Mrs. Timberlake. I think she’s in labor. Do you want me to take her to the hospital or what?â€￾

“Yes take her to the hospital. We will alert the hospital to tell them you are on your way. How far along is she?â€￾

“Mrs. Timberlake, how far along are you?â€￾ The police officer asked as he peered in his rear view mirror.

“Seven months. Oww it really hurts. Please hurry. I need to let Justin know what’s going onâ€￾ Charisse cried as she tried to get comfortable in the seat, which was hard to do because her arms were handcuffed behind her back.

“Dispatch, Charisse Timberlake is seven months along. How do we go about contacting her husband?â€￾

“His number’s in my cell phoneâ€￾ Charisse whispered before she went silent.

“Mrs. Timberlake?â€￾ The officer questioned from the front of the car. “MRS. TIMBERLAKE!â€￾ He yelled even louder but got no response. “Dispatch, Mrs. Timberlake is no longer responding. She’s passed out or something.â€￾ The police officer decided to take things into his own hands and rooted through Charisse’s purse until he came upon her cell phone. “Please just let him be listed as Justin in here.â€￾ The officer stated as he flipped though the names in her phone book of her cell phone. “Justinâ€￾ He read allowed as he pushed the send button on Charisse phone.

“Hey baby so what did Cal’s teacher want? Is everything okay? Is he doing okay in school?â€￾ Justin questioned when he saw Reeses name pop up on his caller id on his cell phone.

“Mr. Timberlake?â€￾

“Yes?â€￾ Justin asked in a confused manor.

“This if Officer Rodgers from the Los Angeles Police Department.â€￾

“Is everything okay? Did something happen to Reeses? Please tell me that she’s okayâ€￾ Justin questioned as his heart broke into 1,000 pieces.

“Your wife has gone into labor. I was escorting her to the station when she felt sharp pains and now we’re on our way to the hospitalâ€￾

“Escorting her to the station? Why were you doing that?â€￾

“Look Mr. Timberlake, now is not the time to be worried about that. You need to get to LA as soon as possible.â€￾

“Can I please talk to Reeses?â€￾

“I’m sorry that’s not possible Mr. Timberlakeâ€￾ Officer Rodgers stated as he entered the bay to the hospital.

“What do you means that’s not possible? I want to talk to my wife to make sure she’s okayâ€￾

“She can’t talk right now Mr. Timberlake. She’s seems to have passed out on the way to the hospital. Look we’re at the hospital now. I’ll update you whenever I know anything.â€￾ Officer Rodgers stated as he watched two nurses and a doctor load Reeses onto a stretcher. “Look Mr. Timberlake just get here as soon as possibleâ€￾

“I willâ€￾ Justin gulped as he felt his heart beating out of his chest. “Dre I need the first flight to LA NOW! I don’t care how much it costs just get it!â€￾ Justin yelled to his massive security guard.

“Is everything aight Justin?â€￾

“No its not! Reeses is in labor and for some reason was being taken to the police station. Just please get me that flightâ€￾ Justin stated as tears began rolling down his face.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span> is appreciated

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:40 pm

Wow. :o That was good. I think that you should do the next one and I'll do that one after that.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:49 pm

Gosh, things just got worse. I bet Charles is involved with her getting arrested. He probably called the police and reported them as child abusers. :no: Or something like that. <_<

I hope Reeses is gonna be okay. The stress of all this has her body in shock.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:30 pm

I think we need an update soon.....

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:20 pm

Whoops I'm gettin there. I'll try to get it done today but I don't know if i will or not because I have a photoshoot this afternoon I have to get ready for :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:43 am

I'm here sorry. I've been working over 10 hour days babysitting 3 kids and by the time I come home, I'm too tired to do anything :lol: Their on vacation now till next Sunday I believe so I have some time to rest and update :lol: It's not the best in the world but hey at least its an update :lol:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 25</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“WHERE IS SHE?â€￾ Justin demanded as he entered the doors of Cedars-Sanai Medical Center.

“Calm down sir. Who are you looking for?â€￾ A cheery petite 27 year old greeted Justin.

“My wife. Charisse Timberlake! Where is she?â€￾ Justin demanded as mixed emotions of hate, anger, and excitement raced through his body.

“She’s up with labor and delivery. We’re doing everything we can to keep the twins healthy. If you’d like, I can take you up and explain more along the wayâ€￾

“Yes, pleaseâ€￾ Justin somberly replied as he followed the nurse over to the elevator. “Is Reeses going to be okay? Someone told me she was unconscious.â€￾

“It appears that she just passed out from the pain. At the moment, there is an IV in her leg which is pumping medicine in to stop the contractions. We were lucky and her water hasn’t broke yet. However, if this doesn’t work, we’ll have to take the babies early.â€￾ Nurse Mackey stated as she pushed the up button on the elevator.

“But isn’t taking them two months early bad for them? Won’t it hurt them really bad? I don’t want anything to happen to my babiesâ€￾ Justin stated as the nurse let him off the elevator and in the direction of Charisse’s room.

“They’ll be fine. We’ve delivered babies at 23 weeks who’ve led happy, perfectly normal lives. Your babies are at 31 weeks so their chances of surviving are much greater.â€￾

“So wait, there’s a possibility they could die?â€￾ Justin asked as he stopped dead in the middle of the hall.

“Mr. Timberlake, there is always that possibility even with full term births. Let’s not worry about having to take the babies yet. The medicine seems to be working right now. Just go in there and spend some time with your wifeâ€￾ Nurse Mackey stated as she stopped in front of Charisse private room.

“Is there really a need to have 3 f’in police officers out here?â€￾ Justin questioned at the presence of three uniformed officers standing outside of Charisse’s hospital room.

“Yes it is sir. Charisse Timberlake was under arrest for the endangerment of a child when she went into labor. So we have to make sure that she does not leave the premises.â€￾

“Is this even legal?â€￾ Justin asked as his temper rose and his face began to turn red with anger.

“Yes it is sir. In fact, we’re supposed to take you down to the station for questioning also. However, the captain is being nice and letting you stay here with your wife until this all gets resolved. After that however, you will need to come to the station with us.â€￾

“What’s going on? Please tell me that Cal is all right. That nothing happened to him againâ€￾

“Cal is in social services right now. Just go and spend time with your wife before the captain changes his mind.â€￾ Detective Baker stated as he opened the door to Charisse’s hospital room.

“Reeses baby!â€￾ Justin exclaimed as he went running over next to Charisse. “Are you okay? They told me that you were passed out and in labor!â€￾

“I’m fine J. They have this annoying IV in my leg which is suppose to stop the contractions and so far it’s working. However, they said if the machine breaks I’ll go back into labor. Justin I’m really scared!â€￾

“I know you’re scared baby. I’m scared too but I’m going to be right here with you all of the way.â€￾ Justin stated as he gave Reeses hand a tight squeeze.

“Did you hear about Cal? They think that we abused him!â€￾ Charisse stated as tears began rolling down her face. “Justin I’d never hurt that lil boy! I love him with all my heart! How could people think I’d be so cruel as to harm my own child!â€￾

“I know you didn’t baby. We’re gonna get you out of this. All of this! Did they say what you supposedly did?â€￾

“There were bruises all over him and they thought they came from you or me! For all I know, one of the teachers here did it. Justin they can’t take our son away from us! We didn’t do anything to him!â€￾ Charisse cried as the nurse noticed her blood pressure rising.

“Charisse you need to calm down. The high blood pressure isn’t good for you or your babies.â€￾ Nurse Mackey stated as she tried calming down.

“Justin, please find out who did this to our baby for me!â€￾ Charisse stated as she rubbed the tears out of her eyes. “Find out who did this to our baby."</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK please!</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:38 pm

Yeah man, who in the hell hurt poor little Cal? <_< This is stressing me out, Heather. :lol: Cal's been taken away, the babies are in a dangerous situation. Make it all make sense somehow. :pray:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:10 pm

Well, I guess it's my turn. This has me stressed out too. I'll see what I can do, but not right now. Hopefully I'll do it soon.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:54 pm

Ah! I missed an update! Reese is in labour early... eep, that ain't good :(

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:17 pm

I know I'm being really evil, but I'm writing out the chapter, but I don't quite have it yet. If I don't post myself, I'll send it to Heather as usual. And, I may have more than one since this one has been so neglected.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:15 pm

Who's ready for an update??????

Chapter 26
<span style='color:blue'>
Justin excused himself from the room. He didn't know what to say or do. All he kept thinking what about how much of a horrible father he was. Maybe he should have just left them alone. Then, they'd never be in this mess. Maybe it's a sign that he isn't supposed to be a father. And here he was, about to have two more kids.

"Mr. Timberlake? Are you alright?" the officer who'd arrested Charisse asked.

"What?" Justin shook his head. "Oh, I'm fine. No, I'm not fine. I want to know where my son is."

"Do you think it's possible for you to step into the lobby with me? I'd like to ask you a few questions." Officer Rodgers didn't wait for a reply, but lead the way to the lobby.

Justin sat down accross from him. "Well, what do you want to know? If I've hit my son? If my wife has hit him?"

"Mr. Timberlake please. No one is trying to jump to conclusions," the officer started.

"I don't want to hear that!" Justin was trying hard to keep his cool. He remembered what you're supposed to do when you're stopped by a police officer. 'Stay calm,' he remembered. 'But this is different. They have my son,' he thought. He took a deep breath. "I mean, if you're not jumping to conclusions, then why isn't my son with me?"

"We're just following procedure. We got a call, we acted."

"My son is not in any danger. I haven't been the best father, but that was because of a bad situation. I was young, and I didn't do what I knew in my heart was right. But now that I have him, I can't let him go. You have to let me have my son." Justin was so close to tears.

Officer Rodgers looked away from Justin as he wiped his eyes. Guys usually don't cry, so he turned away in respect for his pride. "We've had contact with Calvin's school in California. They say that on his last day there, your wife lost her temper. Are you sure that there is no possibility that she couldn't have lost it with him?"

Justin thought he would loose it. "NO! Absolutely not! She only has his best interest at heart, like any mother. We rarely ever have to punish him, and when we do, restricting his privilages is enough."

"Well, it sounds like you two are the luckiest parents on the planet. Look, I feel for you. You two seem like really good parents; and as a cop, you don't always see that. I will do what I can to reunite your family. Right now, I think the best thing for you to do is stay calm for your wife and the two children you're about to have." Officer Rodgers stood up and stuck out his hand.

Justin stood too, but stared at his had for a second. He shook it, said thank you, and went back to the room to his wife.

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:59 am

:( This is all so bad for them. But I know that they're going to pull through and make it.

Return to “Fan Fiction”