Untitled As Of Now

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:09 pm

thanks for the wonderful feedback..this is all the further we have written in the story so i guess i better get writing huh?

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 11</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Can I help you sir?â€￾ The teenage girl decked out in Pizza Hut clothing asked Justin, who was holding a very tired Cal in his arms.

“Hi umm I ordered a big new yorker and some breadsticksâ€￾ Justin said as he sat Cal down on the counter so that he could get his money out of his back pocket.

“Here’s your pizza sir. Your total will be $15.27â€￾ The girl stated as she put the pizza down on the counter. Justin searched through his wallet until he came upon a 20 dollar bill.

“Thanksâ€￾ Justin stated as he handed over the $20. “Keep the changeâ€￾ Justin said as he put Cal down onto the floor and picked the pizza up.

“Thank you sir!â€￾ The young girl called after Justin as he walked outside to his Escalade.

“No problem!â€￾ Justin exclaimed as he waved his hand in the air.

“Daddy can we listen to your music?â€￾ Cal asked as he twiddled his thumbs.

“Sure thing. What song do you wanna listen to Cal?â€￾

“Umm ca-can we listen to Señorita?â€￾

“Anything you want. Just let me find the cdâ€￾ Justin stated as he searched through his cd’s until he found his debut album, Justified.

“Ladies and gentlemen It's my pleasure to introduce to you My daddy!â€￾ Cal exclaimed, taking Pharell’s place on the album

“Yes, yes I amâ€￾ Justin sang as he turned around to face Cal

“And he goes by the name... (haha) Justinâ€￾ Cal exclaimed again as he got a big smile on his face “All the way from the parking lot of Pizza Hut And he's got somethin' special for y'all tonight He's gonna sing a song for y'all About this girlâ€￾ Cal stated before bursted into laughter

“Come in right here?â€￾ Justin asked as he looked into his rear view mirror

“Yea, come onâ€￾ Cal stated as he stated to ‘dance’ in his seat.

“On that sunny day didn't know I'd meet,
Such a beautiful girl walking down the street
Seen those bright brown eyes
With tears coming down (so he said to himself)
She deserves a crown
But where is it now
Mama listen

Senorita, I feel for you
You deal with things, that you don't have to
He doesn't love ya, I can tell by his charm
But you could feel this real love
If you just lay in my

Running fast in my mind
Girl won't you slow it down
If we carry on this way this thing might leave the ground
How would you like to fly?
That's how my queen should ride
But you still deserve a crown
Well hasn't it been found?
Mama listen..

Senorita, I feel for you (feel for you)
You deal with things, that you don't have to (no, no)
He doesn't love ya, I can tell by his charm
(he don't love ya baby)
But you could feel this real love (feel it)
If you just lay in my...

Ah, ah, arms...
(Won't you lay in my)
Ah, ah, arms...
(Mama lay in my)
Ah, ah, arms...
(Baby won't you lay in my)
Ah, ah, arms...

When I look into your eyes
I see something that money can't buy
And I know if you give us a try
I'll work hard for you girl
And no longer will you ever have to cry...

Senorita, I feel for you
You deal with things, that you don't have to
(Deal with things you don't have to)
He doesn't love ya, I can tell by his charm (no, no)
But you could feel this real love (feel it)
If you just lay in my...

Ah, ah, arms...
(Whoa)
Ah, ah, arms...
(My baby)
Ah, ah, arms...
(Oooh, yea)
Ah, ah, arms...

When I look into your eyes
I see something that money can't buy
And I know if you give us a try
I'll work hard for you girl
You won't ever cry

Now listen,
I wanna try some right now,
See they don't do this anymore.
I'ma sing something
And I want the guys to sing with me
They go:
"It feels like something's heating up, can I leave with you?"
And then the ladies go
"I don't know what I'm thinking bout, really leaving with you"
Guys sing!
It feels like something's heating up, can I leave with you?
And ladies..
I don't know what I'm thinking bout, really leaving with you
Feels good don't it? Come on
Yea, ladies
Show the good to me

Sing it one more time
Ladies,
Yea, yea..
Ladies,

Gentlemen, good night, Ladies, good morning

“That's itâ€￾ Cal stated when they pulled into the driveway to the oh so famous Timberlake residence. “Daddy I have a qu-question for youâ€￾ Cal stated when Justin helped him out of the Escalade.

“Yeah Cal?â€￾ Justin asked as he held his hand and walked towards the front door.

“Is mommy the girl that your talking about in that song?â€￾

“What do you mean Cal?â€￾ Justin asked, seeing as he was caught off-guard by Cal’s question.

“You said she had bright brown eyes with tears coming down and th-that’s how mommy isâ€￾

“Aww Cal, I’m sure that your mommy doesn’t cry all the time. She was just sad for a little bit but she isn’t anymore.â€￾

“Promise?â€￾ Cal asked as he stared into Justin’s piercing blue eyes.

“I promise lil man. Can you run upstairs and tell your mom that the pizza’s here while I get everything ready for dinner?â€￾ Justin asked to a little Cal who was already headed towards the steps. “I’ll take that as a yesâ€￾ Justin said to himself as he let out a little chuckle. After 2 pieces of pizza and watching Finding Nemo 2 times, Cal was finally fast asleep in between Justin and Charisse on the couch. “Reeses we need to talkâ€￾ Justin stated as he tuned the tv off.

“What do you mean we need to talk?â€￾ Charisse asked. She dreaded having to have this conversation with Justin but she knew that it would come up sooner or later.

“Reesesâ€￾ Justin began</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:45 pm

:wub: Justin and Cal singing in the car to "Senorita" is the cutest thing I could ever imagine. I loved the "ladies and gentleman, it's my pleasure to introduce ..." part. :wub: That was an awesome idea, Heather. :thumbup: :nod:

I hope that Justin and Charisse get to talking and work out what's going to become of them. I want them together forever! :please: :pray:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:39 am

he can't let her go.. and she is just dumb if she lets him go.. you don't let that man go! unless you're cameron.. then back off...

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:25 pm

Finally caught up, awwwwwwwwwwwwww I love this story! :wub: Cal is the most adorable little kid ever
“Ladies and gentlemen It's my pleasure to introduce to you My daddy!â€￾
:angel: too cute!
Charisse needs to stop playing with Justins feelings :( tell him that she loves him when she isn't drunk :nod:
More please! :P

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:56 pm

aww :wub: that was so darn cute, i only just got a chance to catch up, keep it coming!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:03 pm

Yo Heather! I sent you the next chapter like a month ago! What's goin on!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:06 pm

Heather dear, give us our chapter, missy. :pray: :please:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:11 pm

I dunno i never got it...do you still have it saved somewhere??

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:24 pm

I'll get it to you.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:29 pm

My bad. I accidently saved it to my draft box. :unsure: hopefully you got it this time.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:56 pm

I just checked my mail and it's not there :unsure:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:30 pm

here it is! :lol:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 12</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"I know Reeses. I know what you've been hiding from me," he whispered.

I looked at him questioningly. "What are you talking about? You know what?"

"I know you ate up all the Cap'n Crunch," he laughed.

"That isn't funny. I thought you were going to say something serious. And I didn't eat any of your cereal." I whacked him with a couch pillow.

"You want something to drink? I promise not to get you drunk this time," he said as he walked into the kitchen.

"No thanks. I think I'm just gonna go to bed." I picked up Cal.

"You can't leave a man to drink by himself." He looked at me pleadingly.

"Sorry. I'm really tired."

After I tucked Cal in, I went to my room and shut the door. I walked in the bathroom and looked at the pregnancy test I'd been too scared to look at earlier.
"Positive."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I don't think I'd slept at all. I just laid there thinking about what I was going to do. Cal was so
happy here. He even had friends. I couldn't just leave, but I couldn't stay either. Sooner or later
Justin would find out. I started thinking of all the lies I could tell him, none of which I could even
convince myself of.

"You ok Reeses?" Justin asked through the door. "I brought you breakfast."

I got up and opened the door. "Thanks."

"No problem. Of course I didn't cook it. As you can smell though, I did try. One dad I will make an edible meal." Justin smiled so big. He set the food tray on the bed and sat down. "Eat up."

"This is good. Tell your mom I said thanks. I take it she's not so mad anymore?" I asked before taking a rather large bite of pancake.

"She is a little upset, with good reason. Well, I'd better go check on Cal." He stood up to leave.

"Wait...Justin I..."

"Yes?"

I made up a lie quick. "I saw this carnival while driving the other day. I was thinking we should all go."

"That's a great idea."

"Ok. I should be ready in a little bit." I took another bite as he left. 'Now's not the time,' I told myself. 'I'll tell him soon.'</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:32 am

wowzers, shes pregnant? whose the father then? :thinking: intriguing...

UPDATE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:29 am

:thinking: She's preggo! Uh-oh! I hope that Charles isn't the dad or else that won't be so good. And if it's Justin? Well, I didn't even know that they were bumping it like that, but at least, he's a good man.

I need more to figure this all out. :nod:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:00 pm

Wow she is pregnant :o I hope Charles isn't the father
more please!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:16 am

hmmm well if it wasn't a story then charles would be the father because her and justin just did it.. but i'm hoping justin is the daddy!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:54 pm

here it is...finally haha...thanks for all of your wonderful feedback :wub:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 13</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Come on Justin, let's go already" I pleaded as I paced around the lavish living room.

"In a minute Reeses. We're almost ready" Justin replied as he put some hair gel in his hands and rubbed it through Cal's curls. "We gotta tame these don't we?"

"uh huh" Cal replied as he shook his head up and down. "Are you do-done yet" Cal whined as he bounced on his toes.

"Just give me 30 seconds" Justin stated as he tried to get one of Cal's curls to stay down. "OK let's go" Justin exclaimed as he swung Cal around in a circle and held him in his arms. "We're coming!" Justin yelled as he ran down the stairs with Cal in his arms.

"Finally" I exclaimed as I opened the front door and ushered them outside. "Are you excited about the carnival Cal?" I asked once we were safely on the road.

"Yeah!" Cal yelled as he swung his feet freely through the air.

"Reeses are you ok?" Justin asked, noticing that I wasn't myself.

"I've just had a few things on my mind that's all.â€￾

“Anything you want to talk about?â€￾ Justin asked as he stared deeply in my eyes at the red light.

“Not right now. I wish I could but I just can’t. I need some time alone to think to myself. Besides, we’re going to the carnival today, we’re suppose to be having fun, not dwelling on my problems. We do that enough as it is. Let’s just have fun today. Let’s just forget about everyone else and just be us. Deal?â€￾ I asked as I jutted my hand out towards Justin.

“Dealâ€￾ Justin replied as he shook my hand. “You’ll tell me about it eventually won’t you though, right?â€￾

“Justinâ€￾ I replied in an annoyed tone.

“Ok ok we won’t talk about it now. So how much further until this carnival?â€￾

“Like 3 miles. It won‘t take that much longerâ€￾

“In this traffic it’ll take us like a year. You know how LA traffic is.â€￾

“Oh stop being such a baby and enjoy this time we have together. You know you like it. Come on, just admit it. You love hanging out in the car with Cal and I all dayâ€￾

“Cal yes, but you, now that’s just going a lil too farâ€￾

“Haha you’re a sarcastic one today aren’t you?â€￾

“Well yes I amâ€￾ Justin replied with a devilish grin across his face.

“I know that look Mr.â€￾

“Is that so?â€￾ Justin asked as he began laughing.

“Mommy I ha-have to go potty!â€￾ Cal yelled from the back of the car, interrupting our interesting conversation.

“Can ya hold it hunny?â€￾

“Not much longerâ€￾ Cal retorted as he crossed his legs and began bouncing up and down in the seat.â€￾

“Ok hunny, we’ll go to the potty as soon as possibleâ€￾ I replied as I gave Justin the look that said ‘get to the nearest bathroom now’.

“Here we goâ€￾ Justin replied as he pulled into the nearest 7-11 and Cal and I quickly jumped out of the car and ran to the bathroom. When we were in there, I had the sudden urge that I was getting sick. I’m not really sure what triggered it, maybe it was the horrible stench inside, or the overflowing trash can, something set me off and I knew that if I didn’t act fast, there was going to be a big mess for someone to clean up cause I surely wasn’t going to be getting on my hands and knees and doing that.

“Cal I’m gonna go in the stall right next to youâ€￾ I quickly replied as I ran inside the stall and tried to keep myself from getting sick.

“Are you ok mommy?â€￾ Cal asked as I began throwing up in the toilet.

“Yeah hunny. Mommy will be fine, just give me a few minutesâ€￾ I replied as I cleaned my face up.

“Do yo-you feel better?â€￾ Cal inquired once I had exited the stall.

“I feel much better now. Let’s wash our hands and get back out thereâ€￾

“Is everyone ready to go?â€￾ Justin asked once we were all inside, buckled up and ready to hit the road again.

“Uh huh!â€￾ Cal yelled from the back seat. “Guess what?â€￾

“What?â€￾ I quickly replied, secretly hoping that Cal wasn’t going to spill the beans about me getting sick.

“I wa-was asking daddyâ€￾ Cal quickly retorted.

“What lil man?â€￾

“Mommy got sick in the bathroom.â€￾

“Oh she did?â€￾ Justin asked suspiciously.

“Uh huh. She didn’t feel very well she saidâ€￾ Cal replied as he began staring out the window. “It was a lot tooâ€￾ I secretly cringed in my seat, hoping that Cal would just stop talking right about now.

“Is that so?â€￾ Justin asks as he looked at me as if to say ‘we’re going to talk later’.

“Yupâ€￾ Cal quickly responded.

“But we don’t have to worry about anything now. I’m fineâ€￾ I jumped in.

“Are you sure you feel ok? Cause I mean we can go back home if you don’t feel good. Cal will understand won’t ya buddyâ€￾

“Yupâ€￾

“No no no everything’s fineâ€￾ I reassured everyone. “It was just the smell in there ya know. They really need some air fresheners in there or something.â€￾ Justin gave me a suspicious look. “I’m serious Justin I’m fine. Let’s go to the carnival now.â€￾

“All rightâ€￾ Justin replied as he headed back out on the road to the carnival.â€￾

“Where do you want to go first?â€￾ Justin asked once we were parked and inside the carnival.

“Over there!â€￾ Cal yelled as he pointed to the gypsy stand.

“To the gypsy?â€￾ Justin questioned.

“Uh huh. They say wh-what will happen to yo-you in the futureâ€￾ Cal replied proudly.

“Well if that’s what you wantâ€￾ Justin stated as we headed off towards the gypsy’s stand. ‘Let’s just hope she doesn’t want to predict my future’ I thought to myself as Justin and I each held one of Cal’s hands and swung him through the air.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:20 am

:wub: times forever with cal, but you knew that already lol. i wonder what the psycic will say :thinking:

update right now lil missy :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:49 pm

:pukeface: Ack, getting sick out in public is such a horrible feeling. :no: I feel bad for Reeses. :( I hope she feels okay at the carnival. :pray: It looks like all three of them are gonna have a great time hanging out and having fun like a family should!

:thinking: I wonder what the gypsy sees in her crystal ball? :thinking:

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:18 pm

oooo i hope the fortune teller spills the beans!!

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:59 am

<span style='color:blue'>Ok,i just read the whole story. Oh no shes pregnant? What's gonna happen now? I just hope its Justin's. He's the best father ever i think. I just hope if it is Justin's that its a gurl. she got sick too no,might be morning sickness i dont know. Cal is so cute :wub: I'm already in love with him even though hes in a story. Lol</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:42 pm

sorry this took FOREVER! haha I just got the chapter and its a short one so hopefully i'll try and update this for y'all tomorrow
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 14</span></span>
<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Justin and Cal excitedly walked up to the booth and sat at the table across from the psychic. I, however, hung back. Maybe I was being silly, she could have been a fraud. But I wasn't taking any chances. I really believed in things supernatural, and I had every right to.

"Welcome. My name is Celestia," The woman greeted. She wore purple robes and an assortment of beads and charms. "No need to be afraid," she said looking at me. Her voice was smooth and relaxing. Reluctantly, I sat next to Cal. "Now, who's first?"

"Celestia, do mommy! She loves this stuff." Cal looked at me with his sweet blue eyes.

"Not today Calvin." I looked away to help resist his baby blue eyes.

"Come on Reeses." Justin used his eyes against me as well. I dare anyone to resist two sets of sparkling blue eyes.

"Fine," I sighed.

"Please, give me your hand." I slowly put my hand on the table. "Good," she said, examining my palm. "This is a time of much change and confusion for you. I would advise you to go with your heart, especially considering what's to come."

"What's to come?" Justin asked.

"She does not wish me to say. It's not my place." She kept her eyes on me while she answered his question.

"Reeses, what's she talking about?"

"I...Not now Justin. Not now!" I pushed my chair back and ran out of the booth, hoping Justin wouldn't chase after me and ask more questions. How could she know that? My head was spinning. The whole day was on big blur after that.</span>

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:14 pm

Great chapter. Umm that was freaky when the psychic knew that Reeses was pregnant. that was a short chapter.plz update tomorrow too!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:32 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Oh boy...she has got some explaining to do!
I can't wait for more!!
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:32 am

Oooooh, psychic lady didn't actually call her out on the pregnancy, though. What's to come could mean anything, but Reeses was so upset by this, she's gonna need to tell Justin what's going on. :nod:

I missed this story! :yay: I'm glad that it's up and running again! :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:21 am

:yay: the storys back :yay: oh god i hope she admits everything to justin. i know he'll be supportive of the baby whoever is the father :nod:

:yell: UPDATE!

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:51 pm

More PlLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:02 pm

guess what? I'm being nice an updating again for y'all :lol: Enjoy!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 15</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Reesesâ€￾ Justin yelled as he pulled on my arm. “What’s going on?â€￾

“Look we shouldn’t talk about this in front of Calâ€￾ I stated, hoping that Justin would just drop the subject.

“Hey Cal do you want to get inside the big jumpy thing?â€￾ Justin asked pointing to a toy that all little kids loved, a giant pen which they can jump in, bounce off the walls, you name it.

“Yeah!â€￾ Cal screamed as he went running over and jumped inside.

“Now we can talk. Reese’s what’s going on with you? I want to know and I want to know now. Something is obviously bother you and I don’t like it. You know that you can tell me anything so why can’t you tell me this?â€￾

“I just can’t I justâ€￾ I pleaded as tears began streaming down my face.

“Reesesâ€￾ Justin stated in a stern, yet caring voice.

“I’m pregnantâ€￾ I managed to whisper.

“You’re what?â€￾ Justin choked.

“I’m pregnant Justin ok? This isn’t how I wanted to tell you but since you wanted to know so badâ€￾

“Am I the?â€￾ Justin began before I quickly cut him off.

“Yes you’re the father Justin ok. That night when I was drunk and we had sex, I got pregnant.â€￾

“Wow I uhh I don’t know what to sayâ€￾ Justin whispered and his hands fidgeted inside of his pockets.

“Look I understand if you want Cal and I out of your lives now. I mean all I’m gonna do is screw up your life even more and you don’t need that. It’s bad enough that we have one out of wedlock child but just imagine what everyone would do if they found out that we now have another one on the way. Think about it Justin.â€￾

“There’s no way I want you out of my life Reeses. I love you and most importantly I love Cal. I know what we can do...let’s get marriedâ€￾ Justin exclaimed.

“EXCUSE ME? You want to what?â€￾

“Think about it Reeses it would work. People wouldn’t know have to know when you go pregnant I mean that was only like what a month ago right? So we can just say that the baby was born early or something. It will work. Plus I love you I guess the only question is, do you love me?â€￾ Justin asked as his piercing blue eyes pierced through my soul.

“Justin Iâ€￾ I began right before Cal came running up to us and pulled on Justin’s pant leg.

“Can I go on there again?â€￾ Cal questioned.

“Yeah sure little manâ€￾ Justin quickly replied as he turned his eyes back to me. “You what Reeses?â€￾

“I love you Justinâ€￾ I whispered.

“You what?â€￾ Justin asked, making sure he heard me correctly.

“I LOVE YOU JUSTIN RANDALL TIMBERLAKE!â€￾ I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“So what do you say? Are you willing to give this a try? If it doesn’t work we can figure that out later but come on Reeses what do you say?â€￾

“What can I say but yes?â€￾ I cried as I wrapped my arms around his neck. “So how are we going to do this? You know that the media is going to be all over this like its a piece of cake.â€￾

“Let’s fly to Vegasâ€￾ Justin quickly retorted.

“A pull a Britney?â€￾ I questioned.

“Ok maybe that’s not such a good idea. There has to be a wayâ€￾ Justin stated as he scratched his head.

“I know!â€￾ I quickly jumped in.</span>

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:08 pm

Yay! Justin and Reeses are having another one,well lets just hope its Justin's and their getting married. I wish i was her. i'll probably never get marroed. but neways more plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:25 pm

:yay: Hooray! A new baby and a wedding! :yay: This is perfect. I know that they're gonna be glad that they're doing this. :thumbup:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:55 pm

:yay: woo woo! boom boom! theyre getting married! i wonder what her plan is :thinking:

:wub: cal and the bouncy castle

update please

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:12 pm

I love bouncy castles. :wub: You're never too old for those things. One day I'm gonna buy myself one and keep it in my backyard, and all of you are invited to come play with me. :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:19 pm

your bouncy castle too?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:02 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Yipee....great chapter! I can't wait to hear the idea!

Paige...are you trying to lure us all to your place by using the darn bouncy castle...AGAIN??? Tsk Tsk...shame on you!

*giggle giggle*

Ya know I love ya!
</span> :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:41 pm

ok so it's another short one but it'll do cause a lot happens :lol:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 16</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“You have an idea?â€￾ Justin asked suspiciously.

“Yeah...you have to agree to give me the go ahead to plan the whole thing though. Like you’ll be involved but when, where all of that good stuff will be up to meâ€￾ Resses replied as she was watching Cal jump in the big castle.

“Aight I agree but what are you thinking?â€￾ Justin questioned.

“We just call up our family and friends the night before to come to your house and cold the ceremony there. I’m sure that we can get a minister to come to the houseâ€￾

“You want to get married at our house?â€￾ Justin replied, emphasis on the our house part.

“Yeah. We can act like we’re running errands all day and while we’re out, all of the guests can come and we can hire people to set everything up. What do you say J?â€￾

“It sounds wonderful babyâ€￾ Justin stated as he wrapped Reeses in his arms. “It’s going to be the 2nd most beautiful day of my lifeâ€￾

“Wait...what was the first most beautiful day?â€￾ Reeses asked in a confused manor.

“The day Cal was born of courseâ€￾ Justin retorted with much enthusiasm. “Speaking of Cal, how about we go and get him now. He’s been in that thing long enough.â€￾

When Justin and Reeses got to the big castle, Cal was no where to be seen.

“Justin where is Cal at?â€￾ Resses asked frantically. “Where’s my baby at?â€￾ She screamed

“Shhh calm down baby. We’ll find him.â€￾ Justin replied in a soothing manor. “Calâ€￾ Justin yelled. “Cal where’d you go?â€￾ Justin asked nervously. “I’m sure he’s around here somewhere. Let’s just go find security and alert them.â€￾

“Justin I cant loose my babyâ€￾ Reeses sobbed.

“We’re not gonna loose himâ€￾ Justin stated calmly. “Excuse me sirâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as he tapped on a security guards arm.

“Yes?â€￾ The large man replied.

“Our son is missingâ€￾ Justin frantically stated.

“Where did you see him last?â€￾ The officer questioned.

“He was in the big castle thing over thereâ€￾ Justin replied, pointing in the direction of the giant castle. “He went in there to jump and we were out here discussing some things and when we went to go find him, he was just gone.â€￾

“I’m such a bad motherâ€￾ Reeses cried. “I shouldn't have left him goâ€￾ she continued to blubber.

“Ma’m don’t worry. These things happen all the time at fairs. The kids are just having so much fun they go off by themselves. Don’t worry, we’ll find your little boyâ€￾ The officer replied as he got out his walkie talkie to alert everyone that Cal was missing.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:05 pm

:huh: :ph34r: Oh no, I hope little Cal is okay. I pray that they find him and that he's safe and sound. I'd be freaking out like a maniac. You never know what kinds of crazy people could be lurking and want to take your children. :(

That wedding idea sounds nice and low key. :thumbup:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:10 pm

Awww I hope Cal is ok. I love the wedding idea! More plz!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:53 am

<span style='color:purple'>Oh man....kids are so damn quick!!
Hope they find him in a hurry.
I have a nagging feeling about his disapperance... :unsure:

More please??
</span>

Beach_Babe05
Advanced Member

Postby Beach_Babe05 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:56 pm

NOO they need to find him! MOOORE

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:25 pm

:unsure: i hope cal is okay and no ones taken him :unsure:

but :yay: woo woo! theyre getting married!

no tracksuits :nono:

update. now.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:11 pm

bumping this so it doesn't get kicked off the board :rofl: I promise we'll be updating real soon :nod: at least i hope so! I got my huge history project over with so hopefully i should have some extra time

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:47 am

:yay: MORE! :yay:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:08 pm

Update soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:06 pm

I'm waiting for her to email me the next chapter since i wrote like the last 2 or 3 so hopefully she'll be gettin it to me soon :pray:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:11 pm

YAY! :pray: Give Heather the new chapter soon PLZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:24 am

<span style='color:purple'>I've been gone for a long time and I didn't miss anything????????

*pouts*
</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:37 pm

I believe this is 17...Here we go.

~
We searched the whole park, and our son was no where to be found. Justin had to keep me from punching the officer when he suggested we go home and get some rest.

"I should have been watching him. I'm a horrible mother!" I kicked a rock, not caring what it hit.

"You are not. It was me. I couldn't just listen to you. I couldn't wait until we got home." Justin kicked the air.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Cal ran out of the darkness.

"Sweetheart! We looked everywhere!" I cried as I scooped him into my arms.

"Where were you?" Justin asked.

"I came out of the palace and you weren't there. I thought you left me, so I ran to the car." His face was tear-stained and dirty.

"Cal, we would never leave you, never." Justin grabbed him from me.

"Can we go home?"

I ran my fingers through his beautiful hair. "Yes baby. Let's go home.

~
Justin and I stayed in Cal's room all night for a few weeks, until he got so sick of it, he left us to go and sleep in Justin's room one night. He always was independent. He also may have gotten tired of me making so much noise in the bathroom. My morning sickness was starting to hit me hard.

Justin was so sweet. He already had bought the baby a wardrobe for the first 10 years of it's life.

"J, what's all this?" I asked one day when I walked in the room that was soon to be the nursery.

"Clothes." He said with the hugest smile on his face. Laid all across the room were clothes;ne half was girl clothes,and the other was boys. "Do you like them?"

I looked at the clothes, and then back at him. The look on his face was soo cute that I nearly died trying not to laugh and hurt his feelings. "Yes, but we don't know what it is yet."

"I know, but they were having a sale!" His eyes were so big and bright.

"Justin, we haven't even told Cal yet."

"Speaking of...Hey little guy, guess what. You're gonna be a big brother."

Cal smiled. "For real! Yippee!"

"And you thought he'd take it badly. Now, seriously, do you like the clothes?"

"Yes Justin. Who know's, we may just have twins."

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:08 pm

:yay: Aww! They found Cal. :yay: I know that had them majorly worried, so it's great to know that he's safe. :nod: Justin is so cute for buying boys and girls clothes. You can never have too many clothes, even if you're a baby. :rofl:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:36 am

They found him!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Justin and the clothes. That's cute though. You can never have to many clothes for kids,you never know when they can get sick or something.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:35 am

ok so this time its my fault that this has taken so long lol....i'm greatly sorry but i'll try n make it up to you...i'm feeling a lil under par today so hopefully it'll all make sense...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Chapter 18</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"Mommy you look so pretty!" Cal exclaimed as he came into the dressing room in his little suit.

"Aww thanks baby you look sooo handsome. Tell me, how's your daddy coming along?"

"He's ge-getting there. Uncle Trace is helping him get ready bu-but he just keeps walking all around the room. Like you are. You ok mommy?"

"Oh yeah baby mommy's fine. She just has pre-wedding jitters"

"ji-jit-jitters? What are they?" Cal questioned with a confused look on his face.

"Its when you get all of these butterflies in your stomache because you're soo happy" I replied as I crouched down beside my son and placed him on my knee. "Did you feel that Cal?" I asked as I felt the life inside of me kick.

"feel what?"

"Your little brother or sister just kicked. Here let's see if they do it again" I stated as i placed his hand on my growing stomach. As if the baby was on cue, it kicked again.

"I FELT IT MOMMY I FELT IT MOMMY!" Cal yelled as his eyes got wide. "They kicked mommy! They kicked mommy! I'm gonna go tell daddy!" Cal trailed off as he exited the room and headed towards the room that Justin was getting ready in. "They kicked daddy! They kicked!"

"What kicked? Who kicked? What's going on lil man?"

"The baby inside of mommy! It kicked and I felt it!" Cal exclaimed as his eyes twinkled.

"That's great little man. You know that in about three months you're going to have a little brother or sister right?"

"Uh huh. I gonna be the best big brother ever!"

"Yes you are! But you know what? It's time for us to go get lined up. It's almost time for Mommy and Daddy to get married." Justin replied as he picked Cal up and threw him over his shoulder to pretend that Cal was an airplane. "zooommmmm zoooommmmm!" Justin exclaimed as he ran around the room with Cal laughing hysterically.

"Daddy!" Cal exclaimed in between laughs.

"What its not fast enough?" Justin asked as began to run faster cause Cal to laugh even harder.

"J man it's time to" Trace stated as he came in the room and saw Justin and Cal and began laughing along with them. "J it's time to go" Trace stated with a chuckle.

"Aight we're coming" Justin stated as he put Cal back down onto the ground. "You ready lil man?"

"Uh huh." Cal stated as he grabbed Justin's hand and began pulling him towards the church alter.

"Come on lil Cal. We have to go to the back and daddy has to stay up here by himself. Remember you get to walk up with that cute lil girl you had your eye on"

"Not uh you had your eye on her mommy" Cal stated as Trace's face began to take on a shade of pink.

"Shhh you're right but don't let her hear that. Especially don't let Elisha hear that or else Uncle Trace will be in biggggg trouble."

"it our secret" Cal whispered as he stuck out his hand to do the secret handshake that he did with Trace and Justin when he was to keep a secret with one of them.

Finally, it was time, after all of the best men, maids on honor etc. walked in, Reese appeared in the door way of the church. As she waited for the music to begin playing so that her father could escort her down the aisle, she saw a tear trickle down Justins face and saw Justin mouth 'i love you baby' to her.

As if on cue, the music began playing. "Here we go. I can't believe that i'm giving my little girl away again. But this time, I know that its right" Reese father stated as he gave her hand a quick squeeze. As she walked down the aisle, people stared at her in awe, she looked like a fairy princess, minus the bump on her front that is.

"Hey baby" Justin whispered when she was finally by his side.

After the 45 minute service, it was official. "I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Justin Timberlake. You may now kiss your bride" The preacher stated as Justin embraced Reeses in his arms and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

"I love you Reeses!"

"I love you too J!"

After greeting each and everyone one of the guest and getting billions of pictures taken, they were off to their reception which was being held at their house.</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”