Kendall

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed May 26, 2004 9:10 pm

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-family:Courier'><span style='color:blue'>Yeah so here we go again :lol:
This is totally a weird one lol but yeah... I hope you like it?
Tell me whatcha think B)

The crack of lightning lit up the whole sky, the rain was coming down in buckets, making it almost impossible for me to see inside. I sat in my car with the engine off, watching him carefully. He was pacing around his living room, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, his short curly dirty blond hair was still wet from the rain he had come out of a half an hour earlier. He was on the phone, talking to someone… his mother; it’s 7:48 on a Thursday night… he’s talking to his mother. He talks to her everyday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays he calls her as soon as he gets home from the studio, at 7:23. Wednesdays and Fridays he calls at 4:17, on his way home from the gym, Saturdays at 1:57 after he’s spent the day playing basketball, and on Sundays, as soon as he wakes up… at 11:05 (he sets his alarm at 11:05 so he gets an extra 5 minutes sleep…. It makes it easier for him to wake up). No matter the day, he talks to her approximately 57 minutes, meaning there’s only 32 more minutes before he jumps into the shower. He’ll be in the shower for 13 minutes…8:33, blast music and dance around his room for 6 minutes… 8:39, do his hair for 3 minutes… 8:42, get dressed for 2 minutes…8:44, call his dumb world famous actress hoe of a girlfriend Kristen McDermott, but he’ll only talk to her for 23 minutes (they must be having problems it used to be 2 hours a couple weeks ago)… 9:07, then he’ll grab his wallet, keys, and one last squirt of Abercrombie and Fitch Woods Cologne as he walks to his car… Thursday night equals Silver Escalade, Florida tag number 2KN84JT. He’ll drive down the street to pick up his best friend, Trace Ayala at approximately 9:21 at which time they will proceed to Sonic, where he will order 2 double cheeseburgers… no onions, extra pickles… an order of cheese fries, and a blueberry slush. They will eat their dinner in the car, and by 9:47 they’ll be on their way to Club Roxy downtown. They will get there at exactly 10pm, at which time they will realize they can not arrive at a club at 10 on the dot so they will circle the city and park the car at 10:17… no earlier, no later. They will enter the club, go straight to the bar in the VIP room and order a Manly Mango Suicide at exactly 10:24… leaving me plenty of time to get ready, in order to arrive in the VIP lounge at Roxy at 10:34… exactly 10 minutes after he has been at the club, giving him enough time to start making his circle around the room, he will be opposite the entrance at the time in which I enter… giving him the perfect view of me.
He just hung up the phone, and now he’s out of view… in the shower… 8:20, right on schedule. I drove to my apartment 20 minutes away and took a shower… 9:20… plenty of time to work on my make-up and outfit. I pulled a black, low cut tank top over my head and adjusted my cleavage and then pulled a pink, short skirt. I sat down on my bed as I tied my black stilettos up my legs… sexy but not skanky… there’s a thin line and I can’t stress how important it is not to pass that line… especially if the plan is going to work. I looked in the mirror one last time, rolled my skirt up a little, and put on my diamond necklace that hangs right over my cleavage, fixed my small about of makeup (he likes “naturalâ€￾ looking girls), sprayed some of his favorite perfume, Love Spell, fixed my hair, and stuffed a couple condoms in my bag… and I’m good to go
Tonight’s the night… the night I’ve been waiting for. All that hard work is going to start to pay off tonight. The goals for tonight… get inside Justin Timberlake’s house… and his pants!</span></span></span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu May 27, 2004 7:27 am

I'm first!!! :P

Great so far and I'm interested to see where this goes... but ah... is she a stalker, or what? :lol:

More please! :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 am

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>STALKER ALERT! STALKER ALERT!</span></span></span> :ph34r:

;) I love this chick already. I need to take stalking lessons from her. The girl knows her stuff, so I know that she'll have no problem getting with Mr. JT! ;)

Yummy, I love the smell of Love Spell. I actually had that on when I had eye sex with Justin, so :thumbup: for putting that in your story. Gosh, I'm going to wear that fragrance today in honor of your story. :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu May 27, 2004 3:31 pm

STALKER!!! thats freaky...oh whom i'm kidding....i'd do it too :rofl: i love the exact time of everything...its like his an automaton :nod: What I wouldn't do to see Justin walking around his house in his towel :drool: :lol: I LOVE IT! MORE PLEASE!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu May 27, 2004 5:35 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I told you NOT to write my biography! :headache:

:P Nice touch w/ the Love Spell...that's what Kacy wears! :lol:</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat May 29, 2004 12:39 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for the feedback :)
Sorry I'm writing your bio Bubs... i tried to change the name so no one would know... but you just went right out and admitted it :P

Here's some more... tell me whatcha think :D

At exactly 10:34 I walked up the last step to the VIP lounge. He was standing in the exact location I had planned. We made eye contact… and I smiled a half smile, he smiled back. He went back to his conversation with some skank and I walked past him to get to the bar. There were a lot of people around the bar so I made sure to rest my hand oh his shoulder and brush against him and continued walking to the bar, I felt his eyes on me… watching me carefully as I stood at the bar. I ordered a martini and walked past him again, this time brushing against him even more, pressing my chest against his, my face was a mere inch away from his, “Excuse meâ€￾ I said softly as I bit my bottom lip, he said something but it was too loud to hear him, so I just smiled that half smile and continued to walk away. I sat down at a small table by myself, with my back facing him, I moved my long light brown hair revealing the tattoo on my upper back… 5…4…3…2…
“Someone sitting here?â€￾
I shook my head, giving him that sexy look as I crossed my legs
“I was just admiring your tattoo… it’s nice, real?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed slightly, “Very realâ€￾
“Well it’s nice… do you have any others?â€￾
I leaned over the table and rested my elbows in the center of the table, I watched his gaze fall from my face to my chest, “I do,â€￾ I said softly and slowly, over exaggerating the movement of my lips.
“Can I see?â€￾ he asked as a sly smile covered his face
“Come hereâ€￾ I said as he walked around the small table so he was standing next to me, I turned around in the chair and spread my legs apart so he could see the small butterfly on my upper inner thigh,
He swallowed hard, unable to take his eyes off it, “Niiceâ€￾ he managed to get out softly
I smiled and crossed my legs, as his gaze fell to my legs. I played with my necklace and he quickly looked up at my chest, “So uhâ€￾ he said nervously after clearing his throat, “You dance?â€￾
“We are at a dance clubâ€￾
He laughed slightly, “I mean do you want to dance?â€￾
“I doâ€￾ I stood up so I was, once again no more than an inch away from his face, “Lets goâ€￾ I whispered looking into his icy blue eyes. He didn’t say anything, or move, so I walked past him and he followed close behind… I’d say everything is going according to plan. I stopped, and right when I felt him against my body I bent down to fix my shoe. I felt his eyes on my ass; especially with my skirt being so short he could see right up it. I turned around so I was facing him, and he smiled slightly as we started dancing. He wasted no time, and grabbed my ass in his hands… moving fast… I like it. But if this is going to work out we need to move a little faster. I clutched his shirt in my hands and moved closer to him, I brushed my lips over his and whispered into his ear, “I’m Kendall… by the wayâ€￾
“Justinâ€￾ he whispered into my ear. I nodded my head and ran my hands down his chest and rested them on his belt buckle, I stopped dancing and looked up at him, he smiled and I went to brush my lips over his again my but he caught me and kissed me, just as I had expected he would, we continued making out in the middle of the dance floor when we pulled apart, I began kissing his neck and nibbled at his ear, “You want to get out of here?â€￾ he whispered into my ear
I bit my bottom lip while looking up at him, and nodded my head. I smiled slightly and he grabbed onto my hand and led me off the dance floor. We walked out of the club and he led me a different way than where his car was parked, “Where are we going?â€￾
“ The hotel down the streetâ€￾ he pointed to the direction… sh**, he’s smarter than I thought, “Is that OK?â€￾ he paused and then began talking quickly, “My house is kinda far, and it’s a mess… the hotel is really nice…â€￾
“No, no that’s fineâ€￾ damnit, it’s not going to work… well at least one of the two goals of the night will be reached… I’ll just have to work on the other at another time. </span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat May 29, 2004 1:51 pm

<span style='color:blue'>HAHAHAHAHA that was a fun night. ^_^

Okay...I'm interested. More? :) </span>

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat May 29, 2004 2:08 pm

:unsure: Wow that scared me how much Kendell knew about him, the exact timing :lol: Stalker!
Well she has obviously got Justins full attention so her plan seems to be working.
I really like the story so far, update soon :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat May 29, 2004 5:19 pm

Wow, sign me up for a night like that. :please: :nod:

This chick gets what she wants. Go on with your bad self, Miss Kendall. ;)

I can't wait to find out what kind of fun she and Justin are gonna have at the hotel. :whip:

:whistle:
I'm staying in the hotel, not the motel or the holi-day inn. :whistle:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon May 31, 2004 2:13 pm

can i have a night like that with him?? Lucky girl!!

Kendall is more of a stalker than i am :rofl: wonder what else she knows :shrug: MORE PLEASE!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon May 31, 2004 2:24 pm

Keep the good work coming! :D (There better be a JC cameo in this, you know to keep the JC love flowing. :lol: )

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon May 31, 2004 6:29 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat can you say stalker????????????????????????????????????? jeez! lol Very good though!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon May 31, 2004 7:06 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok here's the thing... here's a little more? lol I guess I should have put it with the last one... but whatever.......... hope you like it :D

We walked to the hotel down the street in silence, but I noticed he couldn’t keep his eyes off me. He held the door to the hotel open for me, and I sat down on a couch in the lobby as he went to the front desk. I watched him carefully and he kept looking back at me while filling out the papers for the room. “We’re all setâ€￾ he said after walking over to me and put his hand out. I grabbed his hand and smiled slightly after licking my lips. We stepped onto the elevator and there was that awkward silence, he was undressing me with his eyes, so I dropped my purse and kissed him forcefully against the wall. The sound of the elevator opening interrupted us, although we continued our make out session as we walked to the room. He’s a great kisser…almost better than I expected which can only mean he’ll be better at other things we’re going to do tonight. He unlocked the door and we kissed our way to the bed where he fell on top of me. I started to unbutton his baby blue button down shirt, revealing his white wife beater and he quickly pulled my tank top over my head. I undid his belt and pulled his jeans down his body as he pulled my skirt down and crawled on top of me. He pulled away from me, “This is just for tonight… you know that right?â€￾
“Yeah, of courseâ€￾ I whispered as I continued to kiss his neck. Sure Justin… just for tonight. He nodded his head and pulled his wife beater off as I glanced over at the clock on the nightstand… 12:43… perfect timing
I woke up the next morning to the sound of an alarm going off… he set the alarm? He turned it off quickly and put his clothes on, “Leaving so soon?â€￾
“Yeah, I have to get to workâ€￾ I nodded my head and stepped out of bed and began putting my clothes on, “You can stayâ€￾
“No, it’s coolâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ he paused, “Can you just wait a couple minutes after I leave before you go?â€￾
“Okâ€￾ I said softly… sh** he’s smarter than I though
“Just… ya know, so people don’t see usâ€￾
“Yeah, it’s coolâ€￾
“Have you seen my wife beater?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I said as I lay back down on the bed
“Alrightâ€￾ he said as he put his shirt on, “It’s been fun… I’ll call you sometime or somethingâ€￾
I nodded my head as he smiled slightly and went out the door… he’s not going to call me he doesn’t have my number. But that’s fine, just what I expected him to say. I grabbed his wife beater from under my pillow and stuffed it into my purse and then walked over to the window and watched him walk down the street. Oh Justin, you have no idea what you’ve just gotten yourself into.</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon May 31, 2004 7:21 pm

<span style='color:purple'>After the week from hell...I am back and so damn excited to read this!!

What an excellent start Sarah....I can't wait for more!!!!!!
Bubs...you shouldn't tell EVERYONE your bio...it was bound to get printed one day... :lol:
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:10 am

<span style='color:blue'>:shrug: I think people should know so they don't have to go through all the legal shiit I did.

Although the sex was SO worth it. :lick:

Great chapter Sarah... waiting for Sarah and Kristen to show...:whistle: :lol:</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:26 am

Great chapter Sarah... waiting for Sarah and Kristen to show... :whistle:

<span style='color:purple'>Oh...and Tasha????? :whistle:

BTW....smart thinking about the legal matters!!
</span> :thumbup:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:58 am

She stole his shirt. ;) Hmm, maybe she's gonna make some kind of weird voodoo spell with it. It just might work. :thinking: ;)

Great update. More! :P

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:34 pm

whoa...she stole his beater?? :jawdrop: she really is a stalker :lol:

I wonder what she's up to man...ahh i gotta know! MORE PLEASE!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:39 pm

oh my I have no idea what's he's in for either! Get typing girlie, and didn't you guys see mention of my name? I'm the girlfriend! THE UNSUSPECTING VICTIM in all of this.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:53 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: Aren't you always? :lol: Anyway...yeah okay, I see it now. You're the actress hoe. :lol:</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:40 am

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>:lol: Aren't you always? :lol: Anyway...yeah okay, I see it now. You're the actress hoe. :lol:</span>

ahhh sh** crack are you going to take that? Bubs talking smack!! I am sensing a thrown down! Let's get it on!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:49 am

<span style='color:blue'>ok girls... no fighting please :D

OK its Friday… that means he’s working at the studio until 2… then straight to the gym. At the gym he’ll run on the elliptical machine for an hour then off to the weights. So I’ll walk in at 3:15, 2 minutes after he has started his weight routine. Which gives me plenty of time to take a nap before I head over to his gym… just so I make sure I’m there on time. I walked out of the hotel room wearing the same thing I had worn the night before and tried to ignore the looks I was getting as I walked to my car. It doesn’t matter… all in a days work
After I got to my apartment I feel onto my bed after taking a deep breath… it’s actually working… the plan is working. I pulled his wife beater out of my purse, took one more whiff of his scent and lay it down next to me. I don’t think I got any sleep last night, not only because we were up all night… we were… but even once he fell asleep I couldn’t stop watching his sleeping body next to mine. It had been something I’ve dreamt of for as long as I can remember, or at least for the past 10 years, and now finally everything was falling into place.
Apparently I was more tired than I had thought, when I woke up I looked at the clock…2:15… sh**. I quickly got up, pulled a pair of short shorts and a tank top on, fixed my hair into a high pony tail, grabbed my keys, and I was on my way. Ok for the first time I wasn’t exactly on schedule, it was 3:45, which means a) he’s not going to be on the elliptical machine anymore and B) he’s only going to be here for a half an hour more…. I had to work fast. I walked into the gym and noticed him quickly. I walked past him, acting like I didn’t see him, but I felt his eyes following me through the gym. I sat down at a weight machine, making sure no one was at the machine next to me… the machine I knew he would be going to next. As I started lifting the weights some other guy sat down on the machine next to me… the one Justin would be going to next, “That machine’s takenâ€￾
He laughed, “I don’t see anyone sitting at itâ€￾
“Well I’m saving itâ€￾
“You can’t save a machineâ€￾
“Yes I canâ€￾ if this a**hole ruins this whole plan… so help me God, “Seriously, I have permission, you can even ask the supervisorâ€￾ he took a deep breath and walked away to a different machine. Just then Justin walked past me to the machine. He acted like he didn’t notice me as well, but I know he did, I could feel his eyes on me, but I didn’t look over at him. After a few minutes I did, “Heyâ€￾ I said softly and smiled
He smiled back, as if he just noticed me for the first time, “Hey, small world huh?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed softly, “I didn’t know you went hereâ€￾
“Yeah, everydayâ€￾ I nodded my head, “You?â€￾
“Everydayâ€￾
“Weird our paths haven’t crossed beforeâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I smiled as I stood up and walked to the machine next to him, and felt his eyes on me, “Maybe they have and we didn’t know itâ€￾ I paused, “Can you help with this? I just never got this machineâ€￾ act like the damsel in distress…
“Yeah, yeah sureâ€￾ he jumped away from the machine, “What do you need help with?â€￾
“I just don’t know how to do itâ€￾
“You just lift it up… here start with the smaller weightsâ€￾ he said as he fixed it so it wasn’t that heavy, “And just lift it up… there ya goâ€￾
“Where is it supposed to work?â€￾
“Your backâ€￾
“Where?â€￾
“Like down at your lower backâ€￾ he put his hands on my back, “And up to your neckâ€￾ he rubbed his hands up my body
“Ohâ€￾ I smiled and then stood up so I was just a few inches from his face, “Thanksâ€￾ I said as I grabbed his water bottle from his hands and took a sip
“Yeah… no problemâ€￾
“Well thanks for your help… I’m going to go thoughâ€￾
“Alright…â€￾
“Actuallyâ€￾ I began as I tilted my head and rubbed my neck and let my hands fall down my chest, “Could you help me with something else?â€￾
“Yeah… sureâ€￾
“It’s over it the backâ€￾ I motioned with my head and he followed me to a room in the back. I locked the door so we were alone in the room
“I thought you needed help with somethingâ€￾
“I doâ€￾ I said as I walked closer to him, he backed up against the wall and I put my hands next to him against the wall, “I want you so badâ€￾ whispered as I kissed him, he kissed me back but then pulled away, “What?â€￾
“I just… I can’t do this Kendallâ€￾
“What?â€￾ he’s having regrets… just what I thought… and who said he was a complete a**hole
“I have a girlfriendâ€￾
“Ok?â€￾
“I love herâ€￾
“Ok?â€￾ I paused as he walked away, pacing around the room and left me standing at the wall alone, “I don’t get what that has to do with meâ€￾
“I love her… I can’t cheat on herâ€￾
“That’s not what you said last nightâ€￾
“I know… and I shouldn’t have… I regret itâ€￾
“You regret it?â€￾ I laughed slightly, “You’re honestly telling me you did not enjoy what we did last night at all?â€￾
“No, of course I enjoyed itâ€￾
“Then why not give it another chance?â€￾
“Because I have a girlfriendâ€￾
“I am not asking you to be my boyfriend, I’m asking you to f*** meâ€￾
“I can’t do that to herâ€￾
“You already didâ€￾
“I know… and I made a mistake, and I’m not going to make the same mistake twiceâ€￾
“I won’t tell,â€￾ I whispered as I bit the tip of my nail
“I know you won’t tell… I just…â€￾
“No one will knowâ€￾
“I will knowâ€￾
I laughed at the lame line he tried to pass off, “where is your girlfriend right now?â€￾
“LAâ€￾
“LA… and you’re in Orlando…the other side of the country. Justin you have needs, and so does she and she knows that, she’s not stupidâ€￾
“We don’t sleep with other peopleâ€￾
“She won’t know… no one will knowâ€￾ I paused, ok I’ll admit this was a little harder than I thought it would be, but I don’t give up… “You’re seriously telling me that your girlfriend is on the opposite side of the continent and there’s a girl here, ready to give you anything you want and you’re not going to take what she has to give?â€￾ he stood in silence for a couple seconds, and I didn’t say anything, I wanted to give him a chance to actually think about what was happening, “Just give me a chance and I’ll make you never regret it againâ€￾ I whispered in his ear as I kissed neck, this time he turned his head, and kissed me back… there was no thinking on his part… he just did what any guy would do… give in to me. We lay down on a couch and I pulled his shirt over his head and his sweat pants down his body. He pulled my clothes off and his cell phone rang, “Don’t answer it,â€￾ I pleaded
“I have to, it could be important,â€￾ he said as he reached for his phone… are you kidding me? “Helloâ€￾ he paused and I continued kissing my way down his chest, “Yeah, hey Ma, yeah sorry I’m running a little lateâ€￾ I kissed his neck, and then kissed my way over to his earlobe where I nibbled, “Yeah… uh yeahâ€￾ he tried his hardest not to moan, “Yeah… yeah I knowâ€￾ he continued to talk and I smiled and pulled his boxers down his waist, he moaned and then caught himself, “Alright Ma I gotta go, I’ll call you later, love youâ€￾ he said quickly before shutting his flip phone, bringing all of his focus on me… Justin… I have you right where I want you</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:10 pm

i swear i replied to the earlier chapters!! ok i am totally confused- i swear i thought i had replied but apparently not. anyways THIS IS AWESOME! although she is a little scary- why is she so nutso over him- what does she have up her sleeve!!?!??!!? i need more!

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:10 pm

Love it... more please! :D I'm scared of this girl though :lol: ... she's one psycho chick. :nervous:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:11 pm

<span style='color:purple'> :clap: Yippeeee... :thumbup: I love it!!

Terrible but I'm thinking..."Go Kendall!!!"
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:12 pm

lol thanks girls...
I don't know where that smiley face came in in the middle of the chapter :lol:
but anyway thanks... and you'll see what she has up her sleave soon

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:20 pm

A.) Kendall is a psycho chick, but we already know that. :nod:

B.) I want to be her friend. :lol:

C.) I want her to teach a stalking course : Stalking JT 101

D.) Great update as always. :clap:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:56 am

At exactly what time are you going to be giving us an update? :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:02 am

<span style='color:blue'>How bout now scott? :D
Here's the thing lol it's already pretty much written and I'm leaving in like 2 weeks and well... I don't want to have to post more of this while I'm home :lol:
So here's a little more......

We got dressed in silence, “Bye Justinâ€￾ I said softly as I kissed him one last time and then put a piece of paper with my number on it in his hand, “Just in case you get lonelyâ€￾ I smiled and then left him alone in the room. I took a deep breath as I walked out of the gym… 5…4…3…2… “Kendall wait upâ€￾ I turned around to see him running after me, “Just uh… make sure you don’t tell anyoneâ€￾
I laughed slightly and turned around, “I knowâ€￾
“I know you know, but seriouslyâ€￾ he said as he grabbed onto my arm, “You have no idea how important it is that you don’t tell anyoneâ€￾
“You think I’m going to brag to people that I’m sleeping with you? I wouldn’t give yourself that much creditâ€￾ he gave me that look and I laughed slightly and placed my hand on his arm, “I’m kidding, calm down I’m not going to tell anyone… I promiseâ€￾
“Alright, just make sureâ€￾
“You can trust meâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ he paused, “I’ll see you later then?â€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I smiled to myself as I got into my car. He is so predictable. I looked at the clock in my Mercedes…5:49. He’s probably just going to go to his place and sleep, he didn’t get much sleep last night, and it’s been a busy day. I drove home, I guess I’m just going to spend the night home, relaxing a little, finishing up the final plans for tomorrow. So far everything’s going well, except for the whole not getting into his house thing. I still can’t believe he was smart enough not to bring a random girl to his house. Whatever… next time it’ll work out… I will get into his house, he just needs to get to know me better first… so he can trust me, which shouldn’t be hard, a couple more run ins and I’m sure we’ll be at that point.
I didn’t last long at my apartment; I had to go check out what was going on with Justin. I had to make sure everything was going according to plan that he wasn’t going to do something stupid and ruin everything. I sat outside his house and watched him pacing around his living room, talking on the phone. God, I wish I got into his house and I could find out what’s going on… it annoys the hell out of me that I don’t know who he’s talking to… or what about. Probably his girl… oh sh** he better not tell her what happened… oh god I hate this, I hate not being in control.
I woke up the next morning to the sound of his garage door opening. sh**… I fell asleep. I looked at the clock… 6:14… what the f*** is he doing up? Where is he going? I ducked down in my seat and let him drive off and I followed him. A half an hour later we were at the airport… what the hell is he doing at the airport? I parked a few rows away from him and followed him inside the airport… I bet it’s his girl… uh f***er I bet he ruined this whole thing… which means I’m going to have to turn to plan B.
I watched from a distance as he waited by the terminal and out worked his girl… I knew it. They ran into each other’s arms, kissed… hugged for what seemed like forever… ok enough come on I want to go… they finally split apart, and walked through the airport hand in hand… aww they’re in love… insert eye roll here… I followed them to his house, and although I wanted to stay there incase they go somewhere but there’s not too much I can do while she’s there… well there is but not today… that will wait until tomorrow. </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:13 am

I'm first, for the second time, oh yeah :nana:

Great stuff :D ... she still scares me tho, even if she is doing the jt. :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:11 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn it!! Since it's written...how about another chapter????? :) </span> :shrug: :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:17 pm

Aww boo hiss! Why did Justin have to go pick up his chick at the airport. I honestly like Kendall, even if she is a wacko. I relate to crazy people quite well. :rofl:

I love how she has all her back up plans. :nod: Boy scout motto: Always Be Prepared.

MORE MORE MORE ... GIMME SOME MORE! :pray:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:50 pm

justins bubbles wrote: <span style='color:blue'>:lol: Aren't you always? :lol: Anyway...yeah okay, I see it now. You're the actress hoe. :lol:</span>

Ouch that hurt Bubs! lol :D

Anyway SARAH! GREAT chapter... I swear if Kendall kills me... I'll kick your ass.

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:30 am

<span style='color:blue'>:rofl: You better watch out...she knows where you live. :ph34r:

Anyway... another great chapter...I want another....I really don't know what to expect with this one. :lol:</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:24 am

another great chapter! Kendall gets scarier and scarier by the second!! Why is she so damn set on getting into his house though? What is she up to!!?? I can't wait!!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for the lovely feedback ladies... things will be clear shortly lol... but not yet B)

I followed Justin’s car to the mall… perfect. I parked close to him, and waited a few minutes before going inside. I walked close behind them, waiting to make my move. I snuck ahead of them when they went into a small store, so I would be walking right at them. , “Hey, I thought that was youâ€￾ I smiled and pulled him into a hug
“Heyâ€￾ he said nervously and I looked over at his girl and laughed to myself, “This is Kendall… Kendall this is uh… my uh… it’s uh…â€￾ this is too easy
“His girlfriendâ€￾ she spoke up, putting her hand out for me to reach, “Kristenâ€￾
“McDermott, of courseâ€￾ I smiled as I took her hand, “it’s nice to meet you, I’m a big fanâ€￾ she smiled and I looked over at Justin
“What was your name again?â€￾ Kristen asked
“Kendallâ€￾ I said with a smile, she nodded her head and looked at Justin
“Yeah, yeah Kendallâ€￾ he began, “She uh… she’s uh… we’re…â€￾
“We go to the same gymâ€￾ I smiled… he makes this so easy, it’s like I don’t even have to do anything
“Yeah, yeah the same gymâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ Kristen said… it’s working, she’s getting jealous… and pissed
“Yeahâ€￾ I smiled, “Well, I’ll let you go. I’ll see you laterâ€￾ I said as I rested my hand on his chest and saw her eyes stuck on it, “And it was nice to meet youâ€￾ I got no reaction from either of them, so I just smiled and walked away, making sure to stay close behind them
“Walk Justin she’s gone,â€￾ Kristen said as she continued walking
“Yeahâ€￾ he said as he went to put her arm around her and she moved away… I laughed to myself
“Way to keep your coolâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“So she’s hot huh?â€￾
“No… yeah… noâ€￾
“Well which is it?â€￾
“No?â€￾
“That’s believableâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“Of courseâ€￾
“Wait, there is no right answer to that question. Yeah she’s hot, but she’s not my typeâ€￾
Kristen laughed, “Rightâ€￾
“Compared to you she’s sh**â€￾
“Yeah, well it’s a good thing you acted like thatâ€￾
“Oh come on babyâ€￾
“Don’t come on baby meâ€￾ she paused as she walked ahead of him, “I came all the way down here for you Justin, and this is how it’s going to be?â€￾
“Baby come on, what do you mean this is how it’s going to be? I just said hi to a friendâ€￾
“Right, that’s all you didâ€￾ she said getting really upset, my stomach is turning, I almost feel bad… oh nah Nevermind, I’m just hungry.
“Let’s just go back to my placeâ€￾
“Yeah, let’s do thatâ€￾ she said as she walked away and he followed closely behind her, but they didn’t work together… a sure sign that there will be problems.
I walked the other way to my car… give them their time alone, I think that will work it’s own magic… there’s not much else I can do but sit around and wait for her to leave.
I went back to my apartment, and just as I opened my door my cell phone rang. I opened it up and saw the name Justin sprawled across the screen and laughed to myself… remember to act like I don’t know who it is… “Hello?â€￾
“Kendall, look um…â€￾
“Who is this?â€￾
“Justinâ€￾
“Oh heyâ€￾ I smiled… play dumb, “What’s up?â€￾
“Look we uh, we can’t do this anymoreâ€￾
“Where’s your girl?â€￾
“In the shower. Listen, we can’t do it, we shouldn’t have done it, I made a mistake, we made a mistake and we can’t keep it going onâ€￾
“I understandâ€￾ I spoke up but he kept going I don’t think he heard me
“I mean, I know we had fun and like that’s cool and stuff but I just don’t think we should like hang around or… wait what’d you say?â€￾
I laughed to myself at him, he’s so cute… “I said I understand, I’m sorry for everythingâ€￾
“Yeah… yeah?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed aloud this time, “Yeah Justin, I’ll see you around or something, have fun with your girl, when is she leaving?â€￾
“Tomorrowâ€￾ yes… tomorrow
“Oh yeah, well then have fun. I’m sorry I went up to you like that, I won’t do it againâ€￾
“Oh no, noâ€￾ he feels bad… hehe it’s working, “I’ll see you around I’m sureâ€￾
“Oh yeah, yeah totally. Have funâ€￾
“Alright, I’ll talk to you laterâ€￾
“Yup, laterâ€￾ I said as I flipped my phone shut. He really is so predictable. Thank God he is… but everything is going according to plan… maybe even ahead of plan. Don’t worry Justin. I will see you around.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:23 pm

You're killing me here with all this supsense. :stupidme: I wanna know what this girl is doing all this for. Make it all clear, oh great one. :please:

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:29 pm

This so good... more please! :P I wanna know what she's up to like everyone else and I'm thinking that his wifebeater may reappear soon... maybe on ebay? :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:47 pm

Yeah, maybe she can sell the wifebeater, along with his leg, on Ebay. I wonder if that Ebay listing is still up. :thinking: :lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:16 pm

:unsure: Kendell is scaring me...what will she do next?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:50 pm

coo-coo-coo-coo-coo-coo-coo-coo seriously kendall= :scared:

i cant wait to see how this develops!!!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:41 am

<span style='color:blue'>This girl is my kinda chick. :lol: Oh yeah...my life story...:unsure:

Okay...I passed 'GO'. :) </span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:47 am

ooooooooooooooooh. this is one heck of a story and i love it :nod: shes a bit freaky but i like her, disturbingly. i have to admit that if i had all that info on justin and his timing maybe i'd do the same :ph34r: heck, if only just to have sex a couple of times.

:yell: update!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:20 am

3 updates!!! :yay:

Kendall Kendall Kendall what are you doing man? I gotta know! I wanna be this chicks friend man :lol: Imagine the trouble that you could get yourself into....well i should say the fun that we could get into :lol: MORE PLEASE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:15 pm

:D

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:16 pm

<span style='color:blue'>sorry I don't like being last :P
Thanks for the wonderful feedback I'm glad you girls like it... so humm... there's a bit of a hint as to what she's up to in this one so... yeah B)

A few days later it was raining, pouring… perfect. Everything is going so well; it’s seriously like fate. At 9pm I parked my car on the side of the road, cut a couple wires, and waited patiently for him to drive by. I walked outside of the car, making sure to put the hood up, and of course so I would be wet, soaked, causing my white shirt to be very see through. I waited for him to show up, what’s taking him so long? Someone stopped; it’s not him… what the hell?
“You uh… you need help?â€￾ he smiled a cocky smile and looked right at my chest. Yeah baby, I need help… look at him he’s beautiful… ok no Kendall focus… I need to get the job done
“I’m fine, thanksâ€￾
“You’re sure? You need a phone or anything?â€￾
“I’m all set, they’re on their way, thanksâ€￾ leave jackass, I swear if Justin comes while he’s here and this kid ruins everything…
“You want me to wait with your or something?â€￾ he asked as a sexy smile covered his face… oh how much I would love for him to wait with me…no Kendall… think of the reward… Justin
“I’m fine, really, thanks thoughâ€￾ I smiled
“Alright, coolâ€￾ he smiled and drove away… thank God. Now all that’s left to do is wait. A couple cars drove by and blew their horns… whatever come on Justin… is that him? Yes, yes… it is. I waved the car down and he stopped
“Look, I’m sorry my car broke down and my phone isn’t getting any reception or anything do you…â€￾ I paused and looked up to see him for the first time, like I just realized who it was, “Justin?â€￾
“Yeah, hey… get it you’re drenchedâ€￾ he said as he reached over the seat and opened the door, “Are you alright? What happened?â€￾
“Yeah, I’m fine… it just stopped. Oh thank God you came, I was so scared… thank God it was you, and not like some freakâ€￾
“Yeah, yeahâ€￾ he laughed slightly, “You shouldn’t put the hood up like that, that’s a dead giveaway something’s wrongâ€￾
“Yeah, I know but I didn’t know what else to do. My phone died, I’m sorry, I know we’re not supposed to see each other anymore but if you could just let me use your phone or something… I know we’re not supposed to like talk or anythingâ€￾
“No, no it’s fineâ€￾ he paused and laughed slightly, “Were you out here long?’
“Like an hour, thank you so muchâ€￾
“Yeah, don’t worry about itâ€￾ he said as he pulled his car over to the side of the road, “Did it smoke or just stop?â€￾ he asked as he leaned to the back seat of his car
“Um, I don’t know it was foggy and stuff I couldn’t seeâ€￾
“Well, let’s go take a look at itâ€￾ he smiled and put a jacket on my lap
“Thanksâ€￾ I smiled as I pulled the jacket over my head and he grabbed an umbrella from his trunk and I followed him to look at it
“Weirdâ€￾ he said, “The wire’s like snapped… I might have some electrical tapeâ€￾ he said as he walked back to his car after handing me the umbrella, “Why don’t you wait in the car?â€￾
“I’m fineâ€￾
“No you’re going to get sickâ€￾ he said, “Go aheadâ€￾
I nodded my head and went to sit back in his car and watched him carefully, damn he’s so gorgeous. I watched the rain drip down his body, causing his shirt to cling to his body in all the right places… damn. He came back in the car a few minutes later and wiped his face with a towel he got from the back seat, “Damn, that’s a lot of rainâ€￾ he laughed, “It’s gone girlâ€￾
I laughed, “Great… could I just use your phone, you don’t have to…â€￾
“Yeah, yeahâ€￾ he said as he handed me the phone, “Do you have AAA?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I laughed, “Who should I call?â€￾
He laughed and took the phone away from me, “I’ll just take you to my place we can call from there, I live right down the streetâ€￾ hell yes… jackpot
“Ok… are you sure you don’t mind? I could just call a cab or somethingâ€￾
“Yes Kendall I am not going to leave you out here in the dark and pouring rainâ€￾ he smiled as he drove away, “I’m not that much of an assholeâ€￾
“I don’t think you have an a**hole bone in youâ€￾ I smiled and put my hand on his lap, and then moved it away. We stopped at the gated community he lived in, he punched in the code, I looked the other way, so he wouldn’t think I was trying to memorize his code… 3349… already know it… finally I’m getting into the house. My phone rang… sh**
“Sure now it works huh?â€￾ he said with a chuckle
“I know huhâ€￾ I smiled as I looked at the caller ID and took a deep breath, “Hello?â€￾
“Hey Kendall, what’s going on? Is it working? Tell me everythingâ€￾
“Hey Mom, what’s upâ€￾ I said quickly I swear this is NOT the right time
“What? Mom? Kendall don’t be a b**** tell me…. oh wait you’re with him?â€￾
“Mmhummâ€￾
“So everything’s working according to plan?â€￾
“Yeah Ma, everything’s fineâ€￾
“Alright, call me laterâ€￾
“Alright, bye Ma, love you tooâ€￾ I said as I hung up the phone, “My motherâ€￾ I told him and he smiled, “She’s a little… crazy to say the leastâ€￾
He laughed slightly, “Yeah, I know what that’s likeâ€￾
“No like seriously she’s crazy… like she’s sickâ€￾
“Oh… oh I’m sorryâ€￾
“Oh no it’s fine, I’m used to itâ€￾
“Do you need to go to her?â€￾
“No, no she’s in Atlantaâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ he smiled as he parked his car in the garage, “Well this is itâ€￾
“Wow, it’s beautifulâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ he smiled and I grabbed my purse and followed him into his house, looking around, taking mental pictures of what it looked like, “Let me get you some clothes or something, you must be freezingâ€￾
“Yeah, thanksâ€￾ I smiled as I followed him up to his bedroom… nice bed…he looked through his drawers and handed me a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, “Thank youâ€￾
“Yeah, no problemâ€￾ he said, “I’ll go find the numberâ€￾
“Alright, cool thank you so muchâ€￾
“Yeah, yeahâ€￾ he smiled, “The bathroom’s right in thereâ€￾ I smiled and walked into the bathroom… looked through his things… hey it’s only normal… and got changed and walked out to see Justin with his shirt off. He smiled and pulled his shirt on, “I’ll stick the clothes in the dryerâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ I smiled and handed them to him and followed him, “This is really a beautiful houseâ€￾
“Yeah, thanksâ€￾ he laughed, “It’s pretty nice… it’s nicer in the light, and when it’s nice out, the yard is coolâ€￾
“I betâ€￾ I smiled as he put the clothes in the dryer
“It isâ€￾ he smiled as if he had to prove it to me, “Well listen, it’s going to take a while to dry, do you want to watch a movie or something?â€￾
“Yeah, yeah sureâ€￾ I smiled
“Or do you have to get home? I mean we could call first…â€￾
“Oh no, no it’s coolâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾ he said as I followed him back to his bedroom…. Yeah we didn’t get too far with the movie. Before I knew it we were undressing each other… I could get used to this,

After spending most of the night up, he finally fell asleep, and I snuck out of his bedroom, time to get to work. I grabbed my purse, and started to place the tiny microphones around the house. I looked in drawers… and found a spare key… and a picture of them together… just what I thought
“Hey, what’s going on?â€￾ I looked over and saw Justin’s shadow standing at the doorway
“I’m looking for the bathroomâ€￾ I laughed slightly and dropped the picture quickly, he probably didn’t see it, it’s dark, “I got lostâ€￾
“It’s right in the bedroomâ€￾
“Yeah, I didn’t want to wake youâ€￾ I paused, “But clearly that plan didn’t workâ€￾
He laughed, “Don’t worry about itâ€￾ I followed him into his room and crawled into his bed next to him, “Goodnightâ€￾
“Yeah, goodnightâ€￾ I smiled to myself as he wrapped his arms around me… oh Justin Justin, you make my job so easy</span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:39 pm

Ok now she is scaring me... microphones? :o Can't wait to see where this is gonna go, who was she speaking to on her phone... what's she's up to... ooh exciting. :lol:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:20 pm

stalker freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol is that ME on the other end of the phone????

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:37 pm

ooh woo woo. this is getting very interesting. im very curious to see what she has up her sleeve :nod:

please grace us with an update soon

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:22 pm

WOW ... this is quite a mystery you've got going on for us. I love trying to figure out why she's doing all this and why she's taking things to such a crazy, stalkerish level. :thinking: What a fun story to read. :nod:

MORE PLEASE! :nod:

Return to “Fan Fiction”