Kendall

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:35 pm

<span style='color:purple'>OH SHIIT, damn it Sarah, you know how hard it is for me to be patient!! More please?????</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:06 pm

oh my that is interesting :nod: i wonder whats gonna happen to them when they talk :thinking: maybe she'll admit everything

mooooooooooore

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:22 pm

Ooooo, she made JT cry. :cry: That's not nice, but I'm glad that she actually feels bad for doing all this. :nod: I, too, wanna know what's gonna happen when they talk about all this. And who's that girl on the phone? :thinking: Some vengeful people in this world. :no:

MORE! :please:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:45 pm

I hope she feels like sh**- this is his life she is toying with. And who is it that is setting all this up!?!?!?!!?I MUST KNOW!

MORE

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:19 pm

it's not nice to leave your FAITHFUL readers hanging here butthead... please update? :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:53 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: I can't help but laugh at how bad this freaky girl is whipped already. :lol: Sucker...

More please. :D </span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for the wonderful feedback :)
Here's a little more

I took a deep breath as I pressed the code, what am I doing? I’m the reason why he’s so upset… I’m the cause… that’s what was supposed to happen… why does it feel so bad? Why do I feel like such an a**hole for doing something that I’ve done before? I’ve done it many times… and I’ve never felt like this about it before…
I knocked on his door and he answered it almost immediately. He looks horrible, and I did this to him… ok stop Kendall you’re getting too attached… it’s all part of the job, I’m getting good money for this. “Heyâ€￾
“Heyâ€￾ I said as I followed him into his house, “I’m so sorry, are you ok?â€￾
“As much as I can be I guessâ€￾ he said as he fell onto his couch, “I mean, it was bound to happen right? I was stupid enough…â€￾
“I’m sorryâ€￾
“No, no it’s not your faultâ€￾ oh Justin you have no idea
“Yeah, it totally isâ€￾
“No noâ€￾ he paused, “I was going to break up with her anyway, I mean I had to, but it’s just a total different thing when she breaks up with me ya’know?â€￾ I nodded my head and he stood up and walked over to me, “Thank God you’re here though Kendall, I seriously don’t think I would make it without youâ€￾ he said as he pulled me into a tight hug and I felt a tear fall down my cheek… why am I crying? Kendall does not cry. I just feel so bad… and I never feel bad.
“Well I’m here to helpâ€￾ I said softly as we pulled apart and sat down next to him on his couch. He nodded his head and put his arm around me, “Do you want anything? I didn’t even ask you that, I could have stopped somewhere…â€￾ what is happening to me, I’m becoming a stupid girl
“No, no I’m fineâ€￾ he said as he turned the TV on and his cell phone rang. He picked it up and looked at the caller ID, “It’s my mom, I have to take this… um… you can watch TV or…â€￾
“Don’t worry about me, go ahead,â€￾ I said as he smiled and walked into a different room. Ok I can sneak out while he’s gone, why did I even come? This is so f***ed up; I really think I did it this time, I feel like such an a**hole. I grabbed one of the microphones I had hid in his bookcase and stuffed it in my bag; I stood up ready to leave when he came back into the room. I smiled and sat down… sh**.
“Everything alright?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I said as I stood up, “I just think maybe I shouldn’t be here, maybe you need some time alone?â€￾
“No, please stay Kendall, I need you hereâ€￾ is this some kind of joke? I bet he knows and he’s like waiting for the cops to come and get me. And I’ll be honest, at this point that would be a relief. He walked over to me and grabbed my hands, “Please stay with meâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I nodded my head and felt my eyes water
He smiled and wiped under my eyes with his thumbs, “Baby what’s wrong?â€￾ he called me baby… that’s not a word he just throws around….
“I just feel real bad Justin, it’s all my fault. You’re a great guy and you shouldn’t have had to go through thisâ€￾ why am I telling him this?
“It’s not your fault Kendall, please stop saying it isâ€￾ he kissed me , “It’s better this wayâ€￾ I feel like this is all some joke, like he knows the whole plan and now he’s getting me back… why did I do this? He grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom… I wasn’t going to but I gave in… who am I kidding? This is my job… I’m still doing my job…
It was the best sex I had ever experienced in my life. It wasn’t just sex, it was like two souls joining into one, it was making love… then I was lying in his arms, right before I fell asleep, he thought I was sleeping… when I heard him say those three words I never wanted him to say, “I love youâ€￾ Oh great Kendall… now you’ve done it…….

dumdumdum :D </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:34 pm

:jawdrop: Uh oh, the "L" word has now entered the picture. Houston, we've definitely got a problem here. :ph34r: Kendall has got herself in some deep doo doo with this one. I dunno what she's gonna do, but I don't know how she can ever reveal to Justin what she's been doing. But then if she really starts to love him back, honesty is necessary in a relationship. :shrug: Tough call ... I'd probably just keep it all a secret and hope I never slipped up and spilled the beans one day. :no: :rofl:

Poor Justin! :cry: I hate to see Justin hurt in these stories, but I'll manage to hold it together for the sake of the story. :lol: :nod:

Anywho, :yay: for having amazing sex. That's always a good thing. :safesex:

MORE! :)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:28 pm

uh oh :jawdrop: He told her that he loved her...it's a whole different ball game now :nod: So Kendall's getting attached to Justin...i don't know whether thats good or bad...i guess that we'll find out soon enough :shrug: Ahh I gotta know what happens MORE PLEASE!

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:10 pm

uh oh.... yikes, i dont even know what to say man

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:23 am

<span style='color:blue'>^You don't have to say anything. You're the one that got played so you dumped the biitch. :lol: Then he goes and drops the L bomb to stalker chick. :lol:

Do you know what you should do though? GO FINISH YOUR DAMN STORY! :yell: :lol:

Good work Sarah...can't wait for the next chapter. :whistle:</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:59 am

my oh my oh my this is getting very intruiging :thinking: i think she should tell him, it will break his heart (unless he already knows...) but if the relationship is truly meant to be theyll find a way to work it out :nod:

great update, more please

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:39 am

Maybe Kendall is getting played by everyone :unsure: ... or maybe not. :lol: Either way... more please! :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:09 am

:thinking: Maybe Kendall's a man baby and this story will really be something else. :shrug: :rofl:

Just my mind talking aloud again! :nono:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:27 am

ahh..u gotta update. i need to know what happens!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:06 am

whoa now I was not expecting him to say that! Man she is so f***ed! (in more ways the one apparently!) I can't wait to see what happens when he finds out what she has been doing!!!! She is so in for it! More please~

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:40 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Holy shiit....Kendall has some major damage control to do!! Yikes!!</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:41 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok well I know everyone's probably very sick of reading :lol:
But I'm leaving soon and I wanna finish posting it before I go :D
So yeah... here we go tell me whatcha thing B)

The next few days I spent trying to avoid Justin at all costs. I didn’t answer his calls, I didn’t go out… I just can’t do this anymore… I can’t do this to him. He’s a good guy; he does not deserve to be treated like that… no one does. It’s over… I’m done… no more.
I picked up my phone and called her, “Hello?â€￾
“Hey…â€￾
“Hey Kendall, look I’m kind of busy…â€￾
“That’s fine, this won’t take longâ€￾
“Ok?â€￾
“I’m doneâ€￾
“Yeah, well no not yet… almostâ€￾
“No, like now… I’m done, I can’t do it anymoreâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“That’s it, I’m done playing with him, I’m done f***ing his life up, you can do the rest yourselfâ€￾
“What? Kendall no, you can’t just give upâ€￾
“I am not giving upâ€￾ I shouted, “I am washing my hands of it, this is pure evil… even for youâ€￾
“Ok no… you can’t just stop this, you can’t just quitâ€￾
“I’m not quitting, I did what I was supposed to doâ€￾
“What’d you fall for him?â€￾ I didn’t answer and I heard her laugh, “Kendall, I know he’s amazing but come onâ€￾
“f*** you Britney I didn’t say thatâ€￾
“Then…â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I broke in, “Just because you’re a f***ing loser who can’t get over the fact that he’s over YOU… and doesn’t want to have anything to do with you… get over it! He’s not going to take you back because you cheated on him and now oh wait… he cheated on his girl so he’s going to come back to you? No b****, it doesn’t work that wayâ€￾
She laughed, “So you think he’s going to go running to you? The b**** that caused the whole cheating in the first place?â€￾
“He already has sweetie,â€￾ I said before I clicked off the phone… I can’t believe this is happening. I heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it before I even thought about what I was doing. I saw his smiling face at the door and smiled back… just because it’s so damn contagious, “Heyâ€￾
“Hey… what’s going on?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾
“You’ve been ignoring meâ€￾
“No, no I haven’tâ€￾ I paused, unable to look up at him, “I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry, I’ve just been busyâ€￾
“It’s ok,â€￾ he said with a smile, “Are you busy now?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“I really feel like you’re trying to avoid meâ€￾
“No, I’m not I swear… I’m just busyâ€￾
“Can you take a break? A couple hours? Get some dinner?â€￾
“Um… yeahâ€￾ I said as I walked into my house, “Come in let me get changedâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ he grabbed onto my hands and laughed, “You look beautiful, let’s just goâ€￾
I smiled and followed him to his car, “How are you doing?â€￾
“Good… greatâ€￾ he paused and smiled, “Except for the fact that you’ve been avoiding meâ€￾
“I have not,â€￾ I laughed… maybe if I pass out he’ll leave… or I could trip and break my foot…
We spent the rest of the day together; we went to dinner, and then a movie and then back to his place. I sat down next to him on his couch and then he stood up, “Oh wait I have something for youâ€￾
“What?â€￾ what is he talking about?
“Just sit tightâ€￾ he said as he kissed my forehead before leaving the room… ok he kissed my forehead, that’s not just a ‘thanks for being my hoe’ kiss… it’s more…
He came back and sat down next to me and put a box on my lap, “What is this?â€￾
“Well open it up and you’ll find outâ€￾ he said with a smile, “It’s nothing big, just…â€￾
“Why did you get me something?â€￾
“I didn’t really get you something it’s something I owe youâ€￾ he smiled and then tapped the box on my lap, “Open itâ€￾ I looked into his eyes and smiled before I opened the box to see a pair of black stilettos, “I know they’re not the same but…â€￾
I laughed as I pulled them out, “They’re pretty closeâ€￾ ok he went out looking for a pair of stilettos like the ones I left at the beach? Too cute… I can’t believe I’m doing this to him, “Thank you… so muchâ€￾ I said softly, unable to look at him… I’m such a horrible person.
He laughed slightly as he rested a finger under my chin and lifted it up, “Are you ok?â€￾ I nodded my head, still not looking into his gaze. He took a deep breath…. Oh no he’s going to say it. No one’s ever said those words to me before, especially not a job… what the hell am I going to do? Yeah, I said he told me already, but that was just to get Britney mad, I didn’t think he’d actually say it.
“I should get homeâ€￾ I stood up
“Yeah, can you just wait one second?â€￾ he said as he grabbed onto my hand and I sat back down… why I don’t know, “Kendall you are so great, I’m so glad I met you that night, and then that we kept meeting up, I mean it was like fateâ€￾
Yeah fate or that I planned the whole thing. I nodded my head and stood up, “Yeah me too, but I really have to…â€￾
“Wait. I just wanted to thank you for being here for me and everything, I don’t know what I would do without youâ€￾ yeah you would living happily ever after with Kristen, “So thanksâ€￾ he said with a slight chuckle… good maybe it’s done
“Yeah, no problemâ€￾ I stood up and he pulled me back down
“Kendall I’m…â€￾ no don’t say it, “I’m in love with youâ€￾ oh sh** he said it… I felt myself shrink, I felt an inch tall, it’s one thing for him to say it like when he thought I was sleeping. But this is just too much. I think my mouth must have dropped, I couldn’t say anything, I couldn’t do anything, “Kendall… did you hear me?â€￾ yes I heard you… I nodded my head and he looked away from me for a second, “It’s ok if you don’t feel the same, I mean I know it’s early but I just had to get it off my chestâ€￾ sh** now it’s all over… now what?</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:47 pm

It was britney? :o Damn, you have to update. :please: I need to know what happens next, shiit is going down! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:15 pm

:ph34r:<span style='color:purple'>I KNEW IT!!! I knew it had to be her!!!

Great chapter!!

"Like sands through the hour glass...
These are the Days of Our Lives"

LMAO...sorry that just popped into my head!!
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:17 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: Niiiice. I love how I--uh, Kendall can't stay away from him. He's just contagious. ^_^</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:30 pm

ohhh :lol: I needed to clarrify... that Britney has uh.. no relation to that uh... britney :P

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:03 pm

HOLY POO!!!!!!! I knew it had to be that hoe.... anyway... wow good chapter man, shoot, makes me want to not hate him so much... then I just look at his picture and the hatred comes back WOOHOO, lol post more.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:31 pm

:jawdrop: Britney! So wait, are you clownin' me or not? ... it's another Britney, not Miss Spears. :unsure:

I think you're wee weeing on my leg and telling me it's rain. :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad that she said that she's done with the scamming. Get out of that stuff before you get in even deeper.

The black stillettos :wub: Now that was SWEET! He could've given me the shoe box and I would have died right there. :nod:

Lovely update, ma'am. :thumbup:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:29 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I would have done more than died. :lol: Hell...is this chick dumb? f*** 'em all you can until he finds out!! :sprint:</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:22 am

Bubs I am going to have to agree- get in as much sex as possible before he finds out what really happened. Although unless Britney has proof why would he believe her psychaotic ass? I need more though!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:35 am

my oh my this is a turn up for the books :thinking: i cant think of a way for this to carry on without people getting very hurt

:wub: love justin in this story

:yell: UPDATE!!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:57 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok Time's a-wasting so here's some more
Thanks for the wonderful feedback
Hope ya like it :D

I think I’m in love with him too. What is happening? Kendall does not fall in love… Kendall does her job, gets her money and buys shoes and cars and clothes… but that’s not me anymore? I don’t know he like changed me or something. I don’t care about the money; I don’t care about the job… I just want to be with him…
“Kendall… really it’s ok if you don’t feel…â€￾ he repeated… oh my God, I have to say something, I’m making him feel like a piece of sh**
“No, no it’s not thatâ€￾
“Then what?â€￾ he asked as he looked right into my eyes. That’s the first time anyone’s ever really looked into my eyes… like he wasn’t just looking through me, or past me, he was looking into my eyes… into my soul. I wasn’t just a girl that he slept with… I was the girl he’s in love with.
“I just…â€￾ I wanted to tell him so bad, to tell him what a horrible person I am but then I knew he’d never want to see me again
“What?â€￾ he grabbed onto my hands, “You can tell me anythingâ€￾ no I can’t
“You’re a great guyâ€￾ I saw his head fall down, yeah way to start something with a man who just said he loves you… you’re a great guy, “No, well yeah I mean you are but I didn’t mean it like that. Justin I’m not good for youâ€￾
“What? Of course you are, Kendall you’re perfect for meâ€￾
“No I’m not… we’re from two totally different worldsâ€￾
“Kendall come on, you know that’s not trueâ€￾
“It isâ€￾ I nodded my head and stood up, he followed me and I felt tears falling very rapidly from my eyes… I don’t cry… why am I crying? “Please just trust me on thisâ€￾
“I… I can’tâ€￾
“Justin please. I’m nothing but trouble, I don’t do this… I don’t do relationshipsâ€￾
“Well we can work on itâ€￾
“No trust me, please. I’m not good enough for you, you’re way too good for meâ€￾
“I’m not too good for you stop saying that!â€￾ he shouted and then caught himself, “Look, Kendall please don’t say that you’re not good enough for me, because you’re too good for me, which is why I would understand if you got freaked out because I said I love you and wouldn’t want to be with me. And that’s fine… well not fine but don’t make excuses just tell me straight upâ€￾
“I am telling you straight up that I’m not good enough for you,â€￾ I said as I wiped my eyes, “Trust meâ€￾ I whispered
“Then trust me when I tell you that you are. Kendall you have this… facet that you’re so hard and you don’t have these feelings but you do… you know you do. It’s ok to feel like this, it’s ok to be in love. Don’t fight it, just go with your heartâ€￾ if he only knew the truth
“It’s not thatâ€￾
“Then what is it?â€￾
“I mean, that’s a part of it I guess but there’s more… there’s so much moreâ€￾
“Like what?â€￾ he shouted, he’s really getting upset… I really cannot deal with this
“I’m trouble. I’m not good for youâ€￾
“You are good for me, why don’t you see that? How can’t you see that? Kendall when I’m with you it’s like we’re in our own little world and it was like that since the second I laid eyes on you. Like nothing else mattered. You don’t care what people think, or what other people are doing, it doesn’t matter to you. You’re not like every other girl in the world… you don’t care. And that’s just so refreshing especially for me when I’m surrounded by these people who spend their lives trying to fit in with everyone else. And when I’m with you I don’t care either. I don’t care about what other people think, and I always did, and I still do but not when I’m with you. When I’m with you it doesn’t matter, I can truly be who I am… and I don’t think I’ve been who I really am since I was a kid. I’m always trying to make people happy and do things I think people will like but I don’t care anymore. I don’t care, when I’m with you it doesn’t matter, I’m just happy, whatever that means. So please don’t ever tell me or anyone that they’re too good for you, because the truth is Kendall that you’re the one that’s too good for meâ€￾
I looked at him and then looked away, I wiped my eyes quickly and stood up, “I really need to goâ€￾
“Why are you doing this?â€￾
“I…â€￾ why am I doing this? “I have toâ€￾ I said as I grabbed my bag, “I’m so sorryâ€￾
“What are you sorry about?â€￾
“Everything just… everything. Please just, no matter what happens know I’m sorryâ€￾ he looked at me like I was crazy, “Please?â€￾
He nodded his head, “Okâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ I said softly as I walked to the door
“Let me take you homeâ€￾ he said as he grabbed his jacket and followed me
“No, I’m fine, I’ll get a cab or somethingâ€￾
“It’ll take forever… please just let me take you home?â€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ I said reluctantly as I walked into his car and we both drove home in silence. He stopped the car and didn’t say a word, “Thanksâ€￾ I said softly he nodded his head, “I am so sorry… so sorryâ€￾ I said as I kissed him one last time, literally ran into my apartment and fell onto my bed sobbing… this is not what was supposed to happen. </span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:40 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Oooohhhh....this is sad man. I'm not supposed to feel bad...I'm supposed to be screaming "USE HIM!" But it tis my Justin and I do love him so...^_^ Make it all better Sarah! :lol:</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:58 pm

Ooh, I gotta know what happens next. Update soon!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:36 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I'm with Bubs...make it all better Sarah *pouts*</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:56 pm

Aww Sarah, you REALLY do have to make this situation all better, please. :pray: This is really getting sad. All these love feelings and tears and "not being good enough" talk.

It's time for some happiness. :nod:

:lol:

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:45 pm

uhoh... someone's in love awwwwwwwwww
lol keep it comin!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:01 am

Brit that little conniving biatch! :lol: I feel so bad for both of them man... Kendall loves him but can't be in love with him because of her job and justin just got paid...oh man MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:07 pm

yes, c'mon, make it better. please? justin doesnt deserve to be hurt and kendall... well i guess she needs some stability. dont break hearts now :nono:

update!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:04 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks ladies :)
Here's a little more... gotta keep going :lol:
I spent the whole night awake, crying… what has happened to me? I don’t get attached… I don’t fall in love. I just f*** up guy’s lives… that’s what I do. I finally fell asleep in the morning and I got woken up from my cell phone ringing, “Hello?â€￾ I answered grabbing it, not even opening my eyes
“Hey… aww Kendall did I wake you?â€￾ I heard her voice and I took a deep breath
“What time is it?â€￾
“Late, sweetie you should be upâ€￾
“What do you want?â€￾ I’m not in the mood to listen to her bullsh**
“Aww, you’re not in a good mood Kendall? What’s wrong sweetie?â€￾
“What do you want?â€￾ I repeated
“Just calling to tell you that you’re on TV. Turn on Extraâ€￾
“I don’t careâ€￾
“Oh you care… trust me sweetie you care about this oneâ€￾
“What are you talking about?â€￾
“Turn it onâ€￾ I heard her laugh slightly and I reached for the remote. And there it was… the whole plan was out… well except the part that tied her into any of it. There were pictures of me meeting up with that guy for the pictures, pictures of me outside of his house… I can’t believe it… I can’t believe she went that low
“You b****â€￾ was all I was able to get out, and it was a whisper, I’m surprised she even heard it
“What?â€￾ she laughed, “Oh come on Kendall, it was all part of the planâ€￾
“You are so messed up Britneyâ€￾
“Aww Kendall… you were right. You were right it was a bad thing to do; we were stupid… we were evil… so I decided he had to know the truth. And what other way then to have the whole world know the truth tooâ€￾
“Yeah, except you conveniently forgot the part that you had anything to do with itâ€￾
“Are you crying Kendall? Sweetie what’s wrong?â€￾
“Oh f*** you Britney, you are so f***ed up. That’s low, so low… even for youâ€￾
“Low for me? You did it. You did everythingâ€￾
“I did not do everything. You’re the one who’s bright idea it was… you’re the one who paid me, you’re the one who had something to gain from itâ€￾
“And you didn’t. That’s the thing Kendall, I had a reason, I had something to gain… you just did it because you were bored or something? I don’t know Kendall why did you do it? To do him?â€￾
“I needed the moneyâ€￾
“Oh the money you neededâ€￾ she laughed, “The money? You live in a huge apartment in the city, you drive a Mercedes, and you have more shoes and f***ing designer clothes than I doâ€￾
“This isn’t a joke Britney… this is a crime… I could go to jailâ€￾
“Yeah, have fun with thatâ€￾
“I can’t go to jail Britneyâ€￾
“Yeah I know… stripes aren’t your thingâ€￾
“I’m serious, I can not go to jail, I won’t last a dayâ€￾
“Aww… cry me a river,â€￾ she sang
“f*** youâ€￾
She laughed, “Don’t worry they don’t know your name or where you live or anythingâ€￾
“Yeah, until Justin tells themâ€￾
“Oh but I thought he loves you… then he wouldn’t tell would he? I have to go Kendall, have a nice day,â€￾ she said with a chuckle before hanging up the phone… now it’s all over</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:42 pm

Wow man that's rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:47 pm

<span style='color:blue'>" :o :o :o " she said.</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:09 pm

now that was evil :nono: you did not do that britney or i'll have to come over and beat the daylights out of you. evil evil evil :no:

damn girl, you better update

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:44 pm

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: DAYUM! Britney really gave it to her homegirl. :no: That's one evil b****. :freaked: I hope Kendall ain't goin' to jail. This sure is a mess. :no:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:19 pm

<span style='color:purple'>What a biitch!! Take her down Kendall!</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:38 pm

Britney's a biiitch! Kendall better not go to jail. Btw, I have a question. Why did Kendall need the $, if she's got everything... :unsure:

better update soon! :nod:

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:42 am

Brit really has gone off the deep end- It's official now. I bet she was responsible for the "wardrobe malfunction" as well, crazy b****. I hope they f*** her up!!! More please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:05 am

<span style='color:blue'>ok thanks ladies... it's almost done so here's some more B)

I can’t go to jail… I wouldn’t last a day… I have to leave; I have to get away from here. I started running around my apartment grabbing just the most important things. I threw my clothes in a suitcase and threw it into my car and then quickly grabbed another box full of things when I ran right into something and dropped the box so my things went everywhere. His strong hands caught me from falling myself, I looked up and saw Justin… oh God… I looked around for the cops or something, I didn’t see any, so I picked up my things quickly
“Just tell me if it’s trueâ€￾ he said softly as he helped me pick up the things on the ground
“Of course it’s true, there were pictures,â€￾ I said as I grabbed the last of my things and went to my car, he followed close behind
“Why?â€￾
“What do you mean why? People don’t have reasons for these thingsâ€￾ I paused as I slammed my trunk, “I needed the moneyâ€￾
“I don’t believe thatâ€￾ he said as he looked at my car
“Well it’s the truth, I don’t care if you believe it or notâ€￾ why am I being a b****? Why don’t I just tell him? I walked back into my apartment and he followed me in
“Kendall… is that even your name?â€￾
“Yes it’s my name,â€￾ I said as I continued packing my things, “Where are the cops?â€￾ I asked as I dropped the box I was packing and put my arms out, “Take me away, I’m guiltyâ€￾
“Why are you being like this?â€￾
“Like what?â€￾ I screamed, “this is me Justin… this is meâ€￾
“Just tell me whyâ€￾
“I told you why, I needed the money,â€￾ I said as I picked up the box and continued packing
“What money? Who gave you money?â€￾
“Nevermindâ€￾
“Kendall I could put your ass in jail so fastâ€￾
“Then lock me upâ€￾ I dropped the box again and put my hands out, “Lock me up Justin just do itâ€￾
“I’m not going to lock you upâ€￾ he paused and walked past me, “I just think I deserve to be told the truthâ€￾
“Well I’m sorry I can’t do that,â€￾ I said as I continued packing
“Where are you going?â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾
“Someone put you up to this, obviously someone did, tell me whoâ€￾
“I’m not that stupid Justinâ€￾
“Why will he hurt you?â€￾ he asked as he grabbed onto my hands, “Kendall is he threatening you?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
“Then tell me who it isâ€￾
“I’m not telling youâ€￾
“Alright then don’t tell meâ€￾ he paused, “I’ll guess and if I guess the right guy you just nod your head or something. Was it Lou? It was Lou wasn’t it?â€￾
“No, who the hell is Lou? Justin I am not going to sit here and listen to you list every person you knowâ€￾
“Well f*** Kendall what do you want me to do?â€￾
“Nothing, just forget itâ€￾
“I am not going to just forget it,â€￾ he shouted
“Why are you here?â€￾ I yelled back, “I stalked you Justin, I am a stalker. I ruined your relationship with the girl you were going to marry, I put mics in your house, I broke into your house, I stole your f***ing clothes, I sent pictures of us to your girlfriend, I f***ed with your mind…â€￾
“You f***ed with my heartâ€￾ he broke in and sat down on my couch… I don’t know what to say… or what to do… I know I f***ed with his heart, and I’m a horrible person, but I didn’t mean to.
“Can you please just leave?â€￾
“I’m not going to leaveâ€￾
“Then I willâ€￾
“Just tell me what the f*** is going onâ€￾
“Just watch TV, I’m sure she’ll send them more sh**â€￾
“Who’s she?â€￾
“Who’s who?â€￾
“She… you said she… it’s a girlâ€￾ he paused and grabbed onto my arm, “Kendall I want to believe youâ€￾
“What is there to believe?â€￾ I shouted
“I don’t knowâ€￾ he paused
Well me either, “I’m leavingâ€￾
“Kendall you changed my f***ing life! Tell me what the f*** is going onâ€￾
“I have told you what is going on Justin, that’s itâ€￾ why don’t I just tell him… because he won’t believe me, and I don’t have any proof, I turned around and faced him before I got into my car, “Now do you believe me that you’re too good for me?â€￾</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:27 am

whoa whoa whoa, that's crazy! can't wait for more! so good!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:22 pm

:o Wow, this surely is a crazy messed up world. :unsure: I can't believe he hasn't had her arrested yet. And someone needs to take Britney down. That biitch has it coming to her. :blink:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:21 pm

so im thinking something along the lines of eek. i have no idea where this is gonna go so please update

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:26 pm

I would like to nominate myself to be the girl who kills britney in this. It would be a pleasure :lol: nah seriously though this is getting intense. I can't wait until J finds who is behind these shananigans!!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:30 am

<span style='color:blue'>:clap: What's she hiding???? :yell:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:37 pm

WHOA :jawdrop: I missed an update...how do i keep on missing them <_<

She needs to tell him whats really going on...don't protect Brit...she's a pure little b*tch :nod:

I gotta know where this is going man! MORE PLEASE!

Return to “Fan Fiction”