<span style='color:purple'>Damn her..she needs to explain...damn it!!!</span>

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:56 am

more!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:24 am

Im all upto date now, my thoughts :shocked: im shocked! She needs to tell him everything and pray that she doesn't land herself in jail. Now that he knows that someone was paying for her to do this then she mite be ok, or maybe not :( Will he love her after all this? :unsure:
more please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:39 pm

<span style='color:blue'>ok thanks for the wonderful feedback... sorry it took so long but yeah... here's a little more :) Tell me whatcha think

This whole thing is just a nightmare; it’s not supposed to happen this way. Everything has gotten out of control. I have broken up people before, but usually it was a girlfriend or wife testing their husband. I’ve done things for people like jealous costars, really anything; I’ve become somewhat of a Hollywood hoe. The list of people I’ve broken up is too long to even begin to say… I’ve tried to forget many of them. It was an easy way to get money, and I regret what I’ve done. I was young; I was stupid… it was a fast way to make a buck, and the bonus of sleeping with some of Hollywood’s hottest. But I stopped before the whole Justin thing; I was done… until I met Britney. She got my number from some friend or something, sent me to LA and told me her whole story. I’ll admit I felt bad at first, I mean I only heard her side of the story, and she made Justin out to be a total ass. And I believed her too, most of those Hollywood types are assholes, but Justin’s different.
I actually became friends with Britney rather quickly. We had a lot of fun, but I still wasn’t sure I wanted to do it… I was done. I had sworn to myself that it was over. But the fact that it was Justin Timberlake made me want to do it a little more, I mean come on, I used to watch the Mickey Mouse Club, I haven’t been living under a rock, I know what he looks like. But I still didn’t want to do it; I felt something wrong with the whole plan from the beginning.
I thanked her for the offer, but decided it just wasn’t right for me. She got really upset, and I told her she could easily find someone else. But she didn’t want someone else, for some reason she was set on having me. She kept offering me more and more money and I still turned it down, I had enough money from my other projects… but money can make you evil. After she kept adding more and more zeros to the amount she would give me, I had to leave so I wouldn’t say anything I’d regret. She came running to my car. I remember it like it was yesterday, “Kendall, you really need to do this,â€￾ she said
“I’m really sorry, but I’m done, I can’t do this anymoreâ€￾ she handed me an envelope that she said would change my mind… and it did. I took out the pictures in the envelope… she had me, there was no saying no because she could ruin me forever… she could make my whole life a living hell. I ripped up the pictures and she laughed
“Oh you can have those, I have plenty moreâ€￾ and this was the first time I saw the real Britney… the manipulative, cocky, spoiled Britney
“Why are you doing this?â€￾
“Why not?â€￾ she asked with a smile, “Listen Kendall, all you have to do is break him up with Kristen… that’s it. It’s not that hard, I’ll give you money, lots of moneyâ€￾
“I…â€￾ I began and she broke in
“Or don’t… and I’ll release the picturesâ€￾ she smiled, “your choiceâ€￾
I threw my head in my hands and looked at the pieces of pictures lying on the ground, “Alrightâ€￾ I said softly… and that’s how it all began</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:57 am

wowzers, now that is an evil b*tch of a female, poor kendall :hug: i feel sorry for her now. not a bad job though :lol:

:yell: UPDATE!

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:03 am

Alrite i feel sorry for Kendell but then i think she let herself in for it, she took the risk that she might also fall for Justin. What a b**** Brit is to go and do that, like its not gonna get back to her
update soon :)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:53 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:cry: :cry: The PICTURES!!! Oh the agony!! :cry: How could you bring those back up???? :no:

:thumbup:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:04 am

:unsure: Pictures? :ph34r: I wonder what those pictures showed exactly. :blink: Interesting, indeed.

b****ney is just no fun is she. Whore!

Great work ;)

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:38 pm

I didn't realise you'd updated :o ... keep the chapters coming! :P

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:17 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Damn it Sarah...what are the pictures of...EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

B)

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:53 am

Damn Britney is one sneaky ass b****. Someone needs to put her in her place. More please!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:24 pm

Ok thanks for the wonderful feedback girls
Sorry It took so long I hate this computer :)
but yeah... here's some more

I left that day and never looked back… of course I thought about him, how could I not? But I was so afraid… afraid I was going to go to jail, afraid I would ruin his life some more… afraid of everything. I’m never afraid, the last time I was afraid was when my mother died when I was 12… and that’s it. I’m not afraid anymore because nothing’s that bad… compared to that nothing’s that bad. But this was different, for some reason I was so scared. I drove for a whole day without stopping except for gas, I didn’t know what I was doing, and I didn’t know where to go or who I could go with no one… I was on my own, I’m always on my own so this is no different… but it was… why?
I ended up in New York City, where I bought the first apartment I found, probably a little too expensive than what I could afford but I didn’t care. After unpacking my few things I went to a salon and had my hair dyed black and cut just above my shoulders. I got glasses too, I looked like a totally different person, just what I had hoped I would. I went to work too… a real job at a law firm… the first job I’ve ever had that I didn’t have to sleep with someone to get the job… or sleeping with someone wasn’t the job. And it actually felt good, I never thought it would but it did. I felt like I got a job for the right reasons, and that’s never really happened to me before. I was changing right before my own eyes; I was a new person… the new Kendall.
A year passed and I hadn’t seen or heard from Justin. It was a good thing I guess; it means he’s not going to press any charges. I heard that part on the news; everything was over about that… for some reason people got over it. Once in awhile I’d see him on TV, but I couldn’t deal with that, I changed the channel really quickly. I wish I could go back in time and just not have been so stupid. How could I ever make a living ruining people’s lives? I never got caught before though, well that’s because the people I did it for never sold me out. I never would have got caught with Justin either… but I did. I knew I did even before Britney sold me out… I knew I did a long time before, as soon as I knew I was falling for him.
I walked out of the office building where I worked and made my way down the Manhattan streets. I wasn’t paying attention, when I bumped right into someone who knocked me down completely, I fell right on the sidewalk, “Oh sh**, I’m so sorry, are you ok?â€￾ I heard the voice and suddenly couldn’t breathe. I was afraid to look up… it was him. What do I do? What do I say? He probably won’t recognize me
Justin put his hand out and I grabbed it, as I pushed my hair into my face a little, so he wouldn’t recognize me “I’m fine thanksâ€￾
He looked at me and smiled, “You look really familiar… do I know you from somewhere?â€￾
“No I don’t think soâ€￾ I said quickly, “Thanks,â€￾ I said as I started walking away quickly… why did I just do that? Why did I let him walk away again? The old Kendall would have just pretended like she knew him from somewhere else, I’d change my name or something, and start the whole thing over again… but not the new Kendall… the new Kendall is just going to walk away. He’s too good for me…
As I walked away I felt tears coming down my face… why do I always cry? It’s better this way Kendall… it’s better this way. It’s the only way things can be. I finally made it to my apartment building, as I was walking up the steps I felt a hand on my arm. I turned around, thinking I was getting mugged or something… that would just adds to my wonderful day. I saw Justin there, out of breath, “Kendall? Is that you?â€￾ I couldn’t say anything… do I just walk away? Should I tell him he has the wrong person? I nodded my head, “Oh my Godâ€￾ he said as he caught his breath and pulled me into a tight hug, “Kendall I’ve been looking for you for the past yearâ€￾
It felt so good to be in his arms, I forgot how good it had felt, “Why?â€￾ I managed to get out… he’s supposed to hate me.
“What do you mean why? I’ve been looking for you for so long, I waited at your apartment all night when you left… I went back every day to see if you came back… I thought you would come back,â€￾ I was crying so hard by now, and I could tell he was too, “Why didn’t you come back?â€￾
“I couldn’tâ€￾
“Why?â€￾ he asked as he pulled away from me to look right into my eyes… it was that look again, like he was looking right into my soul
“I didn’t want to go to jail,â€￾ I said softly and wiped my eyes
“I wasn’t going to send you to jailâ€￾ he said as he put his arms on my shoulders, “At first I was really pissed, I had no idea… I really felt like you played meâ€￾
“I didâ€￾
“But then I realized what happened, I found out the whole storyâ€￾
“How?â€￾
“Britney told meâ€￾
“She did not tell you… she wouldn’t tell youâ€￾ she would never tell him it was all her idea… she would never tell him what she had on me, how she made me do it.
“Well she didn’t actually come out and say it… she made it slipâ€￾ he laughed a little, “She’s not the smartest kid in the classâ€￾ I laughed slightly and he hugged me again, “I’ve been looking for you everywhere, I went to Atlanta, I went to Jacksonville… I looked up Kendall Saxton all over the countryâ€￾
“That’s not my last nameâ€￾
“Yeah, I figuredâ€￾ he smiled
“It’s Hoffmanâ€￾
He laughed slightly and hugged me even tighter, “I never thought I’d see you againâ€￾
“Me neitherâ€￾ I managed to get out, “I’m so sorryâ€￾
“I know you are,â€￾ he said as he kissed my forehead, “Can we go out? Get dinner? Drinks? Something… please I can’t let you get away againâ€￾
I nodded my head and grabbed onto his hand, as we walked together down the street. Maybe this is how it was supposed to work out. Maybe this is the plan…

Oh yeah and... that's it :ph34r:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:28 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:yay: I'm first!! Woo woo! That was another great Sarah! :clap:

But one question...what pics did Britney blackmail her with? :confused:</span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>That was great Sarah!! I loved it!!!
I can't wait for another story...hint hint!!

But I'm with Bubs...what was with the pics??
</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:59 am

:wub: aww he was looking for her and waited for her? thats so sweet, and im happy theyre happy :nod: that was a great ending :thumbup:

but yeah, can you tell us what the pics were of or is that part of the mystery?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:14 am

:clap: :clap:

:yay: Sarah, that was such a good story. I'm glad that everything ended up fine and that she didn't go to jail. And most of all, I'm glad that she and Justin bumped into one another. I love a nice romantic, optimistic ending. :thumbup: :nod:

Yeah, you never did explain those blackmail photos. :thinking: :ph34r: :blink: ;)

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:45 am

Hee hee hee leave it up to Britney to ruin her own master plan. What a dumbass! I don't want it to be over!!!!!!!! Hows about an epilogue? :lol:

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:56 am

That was amazing Sarah! I loved that story :P I'm so glad it was a happy ending almost perfect :D sad to see it end though :(

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:26 pm

awww i can't believe that it's over :cry: Another wonderful story as usual :wub: I loved the ending though i was like it can't end with her thinking he hates her! awww now we need another one :please: :lol: I'm gonna miss your story! :cry:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:26 pm

What... no way did this fic just end. :lol: Great story Sarah! :clap: Glad they found each other again in the end. ^_^

Return to “Fan Fiction”