Joshie Perhaps?

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:36 pm

<span style='color:purple'>NO title yet...just a thought jumped into my head and I let myself run with it! What do you think?

Love never dies. True love never dies. At least I thought so at one point. I was completely convinced of this. Through the good and bad times there was never any doubt. It was a phase. The unhappiness, the constant bickering.
It would soon pass, it has to because love never dies. These words had gotten me through many sleepless nights as I wondered if it was all worth it. Was a relationship that although perfect at the beginning, but was now filled with so much heartache worth it? Of course it was, it had to be. Didn't it? It was perfect once, it surely would be again?
Was it to be normal to feel as if I were wasting time as opposed to just...being. Normal to feel alone most of the time, even when you weren’t?
Strange how as a young girl you spend most of your time dreaming about the day that you will meet the man of your dreams. The man that will come and rescue you from yourself. Searching every set of eyes that you pass, wondering if he's the one. Wondering if you’d already met him and missed your chance.
Was it the person you passed on the sidewalk yesterday?
The One.
Is there such a thing? I used to think so. In fact, at that time I was positive.
So positive that I never questioned it when we I found myself falling head over heels. It was going too well, the little problems were just that...little. He and I could make it through anything. No matter how different we were, it would all work out because it should. We promised it would. It would be alright because love never dies.
Where things went wrong, I wish I knew for I had done everything in my power to stop it. My only reasoning is that it began to fade. Things suddenly seemed to add up until it became too much. I had mentioned it on a few occasions but it was just cast aside, I was over-reacting as I was told. Perhaps, but it only continued and then escalated.
The rest of our time has just meshed together. It pains me to say it but it's true.
The days are filled with the hopes that it will be different from the last. That today will be a good day, that we'll get along. Be friends, lovers. That hope usually subsides about five minutes after he walks through the door. I had made a promise, a commitment that I didn’t take lightly. So for now, I would manage.
Having had enough after dinner, I excused myself. Without any response from him, I headed to the local coffee shop. Why, no other reason then to get away, from the person I had become when I was with him and more importantly...him.
As the steam from my coffee threatened to burn my lip, I smiled. These evening escapes have become my sanity. The part of the day that was truly mine, to be who I really was and not the person I had become. The quiet woman that tip toed as to avoid another argument, to try to prevent the fight that would inevitably come anyway.
I nodded to the busboy and continued with my coffee. I had become a regular and after trying to deny it for a long time I had begun to embrace it. So what if so many of the customers were hiding from something or someone? Weren’t we all?
I looked up from my book when I heard the familiar bell of the front door chime. Perhaps a familiar face?
Everything changed that moment, the only way that I can explain it is...that something took over and things haven’t been the same since.

Your turn...Tash
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:18 am

<span style='color:blue'>Perhaps a pair of unsuspecting blue eyes that don't know that they're about to fall onto the love of their life? :thinking:

:lol: :yay: I always love a good JuiCy fic. :D More please!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:57 am

Ohhh more please. :pray: Can't wait to see how this guy sweeps her off her feet and saves her from that messy relationship.

JustinsSugar
Ultra Member

Postby JustinsSugar » Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:33 pm

Tash~ Where the hell have you been???? tell me know.... lol just kidding but seriousy we godda connect sometime.... on Yahoo or something.... PM on here... It was my last day of School today I graduate on Sunday! Halla!!!

~Jessie

Return to “Fan Fiction”