Scandalous

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:51 pm

I just came up with this really good idea so I thought I'd jot it down real quick. Let me know if you love it hate it whatever

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>"What do you mean I have to come to work now?" Justin asked as he tried to hide his face under the pillow. "Fine Johnny!" Justin yelled as he slammed his phone down onto the bed.
"Is everything ok Justin?" The young girl asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Who the f*ck is this chick? I can't remember a single thing from last night and my head is pounding." Justin thought to himself look. "Look umm I have to go to work. Last night was great and I'll call you or something" Justin stated as he threw on some clothes and headed out of the hotel room. "What do you want Johnny?" Justin asked as he sat down on one of the large leather chairs in Johnny's office.

"What do you mean what do I want? You should know every well what I want. What the h*ll were you doing with that chick? You're wife and child are at home!" Johnny screamed as he threw The New York Times in Justin's face.

"Look I'm really not in the mood. I don't remember anything from last night and for all I know, she was just taking me home so that I didn't do something stupid" Justin stated as he pulled his Virginia Beach cap lower over his eyes.

"I doubt that Justin. Look at this" Johnny stated as he handed Justin another magazine with a picture of Justin and the mystery girl kissing. Johnny, who had been Justin's manager since he had been screwed over by Lou Pearlman knew the do's and don'ts of being a celebrity and he knew that cheating on your wife was not one of the things that you do. Especially when you have a 6 month old child with her.

"Whatever Johhny. I need to get home" Justin stated as he got up and headed out of the office.

"I suggest you do that and try talking to your wife about this. I seriously doubt that she's going to be happy about this. It's the 2nd time in 5 months Justin."

"I know" Justin stated drying as he closed the door behind him. "What the f*ck did I do this time? Why do I always screw up the best thing to happen to me. Kayla was the best thing that ever happened to me and what do I do? I freaking cheat on her 2 times! Not once but twice!" Justin stated out loud, not caring if anyone heard him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Don't say anything!" Kayla screamed when Justin walked through the front door. "I thought that you would change but I guess that you'll never get over your player ways!" Kayla exclaimed as she started throwing clothes in a suitcase.

"What do you think you're doing?" Justin asked, noticing the two suitcases the were already packed and sitting in the middle of the hall.

"Look I can't take it Justin. I'm tired of being the only one home to take care of our child. You're always out partying with your friends doing lord knows what with all of those chicks that only wanna get with you to say that they've been with you. It's too much, I need to go back home" Kayla said as she brushed past Justin and headed to their daughter's room. The little girls room was painted a light pink and had a Winnie the Pooh theme going on.
"What do you mean?" Justin inquired as he grabbed Kayla's arm and turned her around.
"I'm going back home to my family Justin. That way there won't be anyone to stop you from your player ways. I can see that's what you obviously care about right now so if that's what you want fine, be my guest. Just don't expect our daughter or I to be any part of it" Kayla exclaimed as she scooped the sleeping baby up in her arms and put her in her car seat.

"You can't take Brooklyn from me! She's my daughter too!" Justin screamed after Kayla as she made her way down the hallway.

"I can and I will. You obviously don't care about her that much if you can spend the night with other women. Call me when you feel like changing" Kayla declared as she started her car up and headed out of the drive way. Where she was going even she didn't know but she knew she needed to get out of that house. If Justin was going to cheat on her fine, but she wasn't going to let it happen while she was still living in that house. She loved him more than life itself and she couldn't believe that he would ever do this to her. Although she should have known, now a days, every celebrity has to do something scandalous and this must be what Justin has to do.</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:55 pm

Scandalous

So Scandalous

Scandalous

So so so scandalous
:whistle:

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>JUSTIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN?
</span></span></span> :nono: :no:

Lovely and intriguing story as usual my dear Heather. Keep it up, I will read it. Let's hope that I can keep all my characters and plot lines straight in my head, but I shall try. Oh, the things I do for my pals. :wub:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:42 pm

ooooooooooooooooo Justin justin justin...

very good... justin's a jerk lol more?

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:57 pm

thanks for the wonderful feedback :blowkiss:
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 2</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>As Kayla drove down the highway, the transparent tears streamed down her mocha colored face from her caramel eyes. “Why does he have to do this to me? We used to be so perfect until Brooklyn was born and then everything just started to fall apart. I don’t know what happened to us. We’d spend all of our time together and now it’s me at home with our baby and Justin out partying and having sex with random girls.

Does he like to hurt me on purpose or something?â€￾ Kayla thought to herself as she turned the music up in her car. The sound of Christina Aguilera’s Beautiful came blaring out of the speakers. It was ironic how that song fitted into her life so perfectly at that moment. It was almost as if Christina could predict her future. After driving for an hour, she decided that she couldn’t just keep on driving, she needed somewhere to go so she called the one person she could always count on, EuVanne who had been her best friend since she was 5.

Even though EuVanne was 3 years older than her, they had so much in common because they had a similar upbringing and were adopted by the same family. When Kayla was only 2 years old, her mother and father had been killed in a drug war in the streets of LA between the Deuces, the gang her father was part of, and Genie Lamp, who was an avid drug dealer in the streets of LA. See Genie Lamp was trying to sell cocaine in her father’s gangs territory and her father wouldn’t have it. He went after Genie Lamp one night to give him a warning and things got out of control and Genie Lamp ending up killing her mother, who was waiting in the front seat of the car with Kayla sitting in the back. Her father was full of rage and anger so he went after him, killing him. The police caught him 3 months later when he was on the run and threw him in jail where he died a month later when he got into a fight with another inmate and was stabbed to death.

Kayla never really got to know her parents, just heard stories from people about how they were involved in the gangs and stuff. After being bounced around from home to home she was finally adopted when she was 11 years old. The Sangsters, a loving family who had already adopted EuVanne who had gone through similar events, adopted Kayla and tried to give her as much stability as they could. At nights, she would sneak out and roam the streets. No one never knew why, it was just something that she had to do for her they figured. They knew that she snuck out but didn’t bring the issue up. They weren’t going to try and make her do something when she didn’t want to because they knew that she would only rebel and cause more problems. It wasn’t until Kayla was 15 and EuVanne was 18 that they really got close. EuVanne was trying to make herself a better life and Kayla wanted that for herself. Better yet, she knew that she was going to do better for herself. “EuVanneâ€￾ Kayla stated, trying to hold back her tears.

“Kayla are you alright? You sound like your crying. Did something happen to you?â€￾ EuVanne asked in a worried tone from the other end of the line.

“I’m fine. I just need somewhere to go. Is it ok if Brooklyn and I come and stay with you for a couple days?â€￾

“Yeah sure hun anything for you. Are you sure that you’re ok? You sound really upsetâ€￾ EuVanne asked with genuine concern.

“I’ll be fine. I just need somewhere to go that’s all. I’ll explain it all later alright?â€￾

“Yeah sure. I swear if Justin hurt you again he’s gonna have to deal with me this time and he doesn’t want to do that. I’m one mean lean fighting machine. I may only be 5’4â€￾ but he would be beggin me to leave him aloneâ€￾

“It’s okâ€￾ Kayla said letting out a small laugh, the first one in months. “I’ll be there in like 10 minutesâ€￾ Kayla stated while she turned her car around and started off in the other direction. EuVanne still lived in Southeast LA but everyone knew not to mess with her. Everyone respected her in fact because she was one of the few people who was trying to make LA safer and better for the younger generations. She had opened up after school programs, boys and girls clubs, YMCA’s, you name it she opened it up. It was her personal goal to make LA better for future generations. She knew what it was like in LA since that’s where she grew up and she didn’t want her kids to have to go through the same thing. When it became dark out, you couldn’t go outside because you could get killed. She knew which streets you could and couldn’t walk on because if you walked down the wrong one, you would end up dead.

“It’s my baby sis!â€￾ EuVanne exclaimed when she saw Kayla’s new BMW pull up in front of her house. “I see that Justin’s treating you nicely.â€￾

“I wouldn’t exactly say thatâ€￾ Kayla stated as she got Brooklyn’s car seat out of the back of the car and headed inside the house.

“What did he do to you?â€￾ EuVanne demanded as she closed the door behind them.

“I take it you didn’t see any magazine or watch MTV or anything like that today then if you don’t knowâ€￾ Kayla stated as she wiped away the tears that were forming in her eyes.

“I swear if he cheated on you againâ€￾ EuVanne trailed off when she turned E! on and saw a picture of Justin plastered across the screen kissing another girl. “Kayla I’m so sorryâ€￾ EuVanne stated as she pulled Kayla into a hug. “I have to go!â€￾ she yelled as she went running out the front door and headed to the Eclipse, which Justin and Kayla had bought for her two Christmas’s ago.

“V don’t hurt him!â€￾ Kayla called after her sister who had already sped off down the street.</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:36 am

:cry: I feel so badly for Kayla and EuVanne coming from such a tough, dangerous street environment. But at least they have their adopted family and, most importantly, each other. :hug:

I can't wait to see what EuVanne does to Justin. Bust his sorry ass, girl. He should not be treating Kayla like that. :nono:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:40 pm

<span style='color:purple'>OH MY...so sad :cry:

Kill him V!!!
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:58 pm

thanks for the wonderful feedback :wub:
Chapter 3</span></span>
<span style='color:dodgerblue'>
EuVanne sped off down the street, headed straight to pay Justin a little visit. No one messed with her little sister and no one means no one. Just because he’s like the worlds biggest pop star, that doesn’t mean that he gets off easy. No no no he gets treated just like everyone else. “OPEN UP POP STARâ€￾ EuVanne shouted as she pounded on the front door of the house that Kayla and Justin shared.

“What do you want?â€￾ Justin asked in an irritated mood.

“What the f*ck do you think I want?â€￾ EuVanne asked as the anger built up in her. “You don’t f*ckin mess wit my sister! You understand that right? Cause no one hurts my baby sister and guess what? You just did!â€￾ EuVanne shouted as she pushed her away through the front door.

“Get out of my house!â€￾ Justin demanded.

“Not till I talk to youâ€￾ EuVanne quickly shouted back.

“Get out of my house! I won’t tell you again!â€￾ Justin yelled as he pointed to the front door.

“No!â€￾ EuVanne screamed back. “I’m not leaving this house until we talk!â€￾

“Yes you are!â€￾ Justin stated as he went over and started to push EuVanne out of the house.

“You don’t want to do this to me Justin. Trust me.â€￾

“Why what are you gonna do? Call your homie gang banger friends and have them handle your problem?â€￾ Justin retorted

“No my business is my business and I handle my business. I don’t push it off to other people unlike youâ€￾

“Get the h*ll outta my houseâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as he pushed EuVanne out of the house and onto the front porch. Stupid move on Justin’s part seeing as she knew all the security codes. She slowly pushed the buttons 8-7-0-3 the date that Justin and Kayla first met. “I thought I told you to get out of my house. And how do you know all the security codes?â€￾

“Justin I’m EuVanne. I know everything and you don’t wanna mess wit me. I thought you of all people woulda learned that by now. You mess with my sister your messing with me now sit your scrawny white *ss down on that couch!â€￾ she yelled as she pushed Justin down onto the couch. “No one messes with my sister. Do you understand me?â€￾ Justin just ignored her. “I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?â€￾ EuVanne screamed into Justin’s ear.

“Yeah I heard you maâ€￾ Justin stated as he rolled his eyes in an annoyed manor.

“Why did you cheat on my sister?â€￾

“I don’t knowâ€￾ Justin stated.

“Boy don’t you f’in lie to me. I know when you lie and when you don’t and right now your lying. Tell me the truth. Why do you cheat on my sister?â€￾

“I DON’T KNOW!â€￾ Justin yelled back.

“Yes you do!â€￾ EuVanne screamed back even louder while slapping Justin across the face. “Now you better tell me before things get uglier.â€￾

“You wanna know why?â€￾

“YES!â€￾

“I’ll tell you why. It’s because I don’t know. I just don’t feel a connection with her anymore. She’s different since Brooklyn was born. I don’t mean to cheat on her I really don’t but I get drunk and do stupid sh*tâ€￾ Justin said while he hid his face in his hands.

“That’s obvious. Well why do you go out if you know that this is gonna happen?â€￾

“Cause I want to have fun. I mean I’m only 24 years old I can’t be tied down everyday.â€￾

“Justin you’re not tied down! You’re not even at home. I bet that you don’t even know that your daughter is crawling now do you?â€￾ Justin just stared at EuVanne in amazement. “That’s what I thought. Justin you know nothing about your daughter or your wife. Do you even bother to ask her if she wants to go with you? I seriously doubt it. This probably how your conversation goes. ‘Hi baby umm I’m going out tonight see you later bye’ and you walk out the front door without kissing her good-bye, asking her if she wants to come with you nothing. You need to straighten up. I don’t wanna see my sister get hurt in her life no more. She’s had to deal with so much pain and heartache. I thought that you would be good to her though, treat her right you know but I guess that I was wrong about you.â€￾

“Look EuVanne I’m sorry. I don’t mean to hurt your sister. It’s just that I don’t know.â€￾ Justin trailed off

“Whatever Justin. I’m warning you if this happens one more time I’m not gonna be so easy on you. You’ll be lucky if you can have any more kids after I’m done with you the next timeâ€￾ EuVanne stated as she got up and walked out of the front door, making sure to slam it behind her. As soon as she left, Justin broke down into tears. He realized all the pain and heartache he was causing on Kayla and he wanted to stop but he didn’t know how. He was used to doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted with no one to control him and now he had 2 other people to think about. His wife and daughter who loved him very much. When EuVanne got into her car, she blared her radio and headed back to her place. Hopefully something she said to that boy sank in because if he screws this up one more time things aren’t gonna be pretty. She’s gonna be going to jail for assault and she doesn’t want to do that.</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:26 pm

:yay: :yay: Go EuVanne! That's the way to set a man straight. :whip: Justin doesn't even realize how much he's hurting his wife and daughter. :nono: That makes me sad and angry. :( <_<

More, more, more! :please:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:37 pm

Intriguing, I must say. And this is totally weird, coming from me of ALL people, but I kinda like Justin in this story. I like the angsty stories where Justin is the opposite of perfect.

Great writing, babe. Just do me a favor and break up the long paragraphs. :lol: That first one in Chapter 2 was killer! :P

Keep it up. I'll be waitin' for more! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:40 am

Aww yay Ash started reading my story :yay: :party:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 4</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Since EuVanne was gone, Kayla tried to make herself at home. She organized her clothes in the guest room and got Brooklyn’s play pen set up. For a while, this was going to serve as her bed. Just as Kayla was getting ready to order something in for dinner, EuVanne showed back up at the house.

“How’d it go?â€￾ Kayla asked as she went running outside to greet her sister.

“Let’s not talk about it. If he knows what’s good for him, he won’t mess with you ever againâ€￾

“V what did you do to him?â€￾ Kayla asked as she followed her sister into the house.

“Nothing which concerns you. He won’t be messing with you for a while. I just said a few choice words to him that’s all. So what’s for dinner?â€￾ EuVanne asked as she picked up her niece and cradled her in her arms.

“What do you mean?â€￾ Kayla asked as she turned to face her sister.

“Don’t worry about it. Just forget about it. I just suggest you stay here for a couple days so that he calms down and stuff. We know that boy’s got a temper that he don’t know how to control. Now as I asked before what’s for dinner?â€￾

“Umm I don’t know. What’s good to eat around here? Any new pizza places open?â€￾

“Yeah there’s a new one like 1/2 a block from here. I had lunch there the other day and the food is really good. Let’s go thereâ€￾ EuVanne stated as she was already half way out of the front door.

“Hold up!â€￾ Kayla yelled after her. “I have a child to take care of now. I have to make sure that I have diapers, wipes, a new outfit, baby food, toysâ€￾ Kayla rambled off

“Aight I get the pointâ€￾ EuVanne remarked as she headed back inside. “Do you really need all of this?â€￾ She asked in a rhetoric manor.

“Yesâ€￾ Kayla replied as she threw some stuff into Brooklyn’s diaper bag. “Ok I have everything now we can go. Are we walking or driving?â€￾

“Child this is Southeast LA...we walk everywhere around here unless it’s really far away. What has Hollywood done to you? They’ve corrupted my baby sister!â€￾ EuVanne exclaimed as she put her arm around her sisters shoulder.

“Haha funny one! So have you heard from Karel recentlyâ€￾ Kayla asked as they headed down the street, hand in hand. Karel was their parent’s ‘real’ son. He was a year older than Kayla and last either of them knew he was dating an artist named Marie. She was from the suburbs of Virginia and when she first came out here, no one thought she’d make it and that she was just trying to exploit the ghetto’s but in fact she wasn’t. She had thoroughly studied all about gangs, street life you name it and she wanted to show people that ghetto’s were beautiful, not something to be ashamed of.

“I talked to him a couple weeks ago. Things are getting really serious between him and Marie. From what I could tell, he’s thinking about asking her to marry him. I wonder how mom and dad will take that seeing as she’s full blood Irish and we’ll they’re not, they’re African American like me.â€￾

“I’m sure they’ll be fine with it. Marie is an awesome chick and I they’re not racist like other people. Ya know? Color doesn’t matter to them which is a miracle seeing as they live here but they’re different than everyone else thankfully. I mean they didn‘t have a problem with me marrying Justin and he‘s Irish, German, and English and I‘m Puerto Rican so I don‘t think they‘ll have a problem with Karel and Marie.â€￾

“I hope not. He was so excited when I was talking to him. He was going out to buy the ring and everything. We should like hang out with her this weekend or something. The last time I saw her was probably like 2 months ago so we should see how her art is coming along and stuff. Plus I know that I need a girls day out so I’m sure that you need one too. Don’t even tell me that you don’t because why else would you be here?â€￾

“Uhhâ€￾ Kayla stumbled for words.

“That’s what I thought. We’re hereâ€￾ EuVanne stated as they came upon the new restaurant. </span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jun 14, 2004 9:20 am

:yay: Yay for the Girls Day Out plan. :yay: Sounds fun to me. :nod: Trips to the spa and lots of shopping is a nice way to relax and have fun. And then they can go out again at night ... Girls Night Out. :dance: I think some hot strippers might be interesting! :thumbup:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:11 pm

since Paige is bored :lol:
Chapter 5</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Three days later and Kayla is still living with EuVanne. Justin called her and told her that he needed time to think and we all know what that means, he has to think whether he wants to stay together with her or not. So today, Kayla and EuVanne are hanging out with Marie and their parents, Laila and Bobby, are watching Brooklyn for the day.

“So where are we headed?â€￾ Marie inquired as she was climbing into the back of EuVanne’s Eclipse.

“Umm how about to pick up some hot guys?â€￾ EuVanne asked jokingly. “I need a man!â€￾ She pleaded as she let out a big belt of laughter. “No I’m kidding what do you guys wanna do?â€￾

“Kill Justinâ€￾ Kayla mumbled under her breathe.

“What did you say Kayla?â€￾ EuVanne asked suspiciously.

“Oh nothingâ€￾ Kayla retorted as she began dazing out the window. “How about some shopping? You know I still have Justin’s credit cards and that’s fine if he doesn’t want to talk to me. As long as I still have some money coming in we can have a ton of funâ€￾ Kayla stated as she flashed her credit cards to EuVanne and Marie.

“Shopping I’m thereâ€￾ Marie stated as she buckled up her seat belt.

“Me too!â€￾ EuVanne exclaimed as she turned the music up and headed out of the drive way.

The girls ended up shopping the whole entire day and didn’t make it back to Laila and Bobby’s house until 8:30 that night.

“Where have you girls been at?â€￾ Laila inquired when the girls were entering through the front door.

“Umm we kinda went on a shopping binge.â€￾ Kayla exclaimed as she hid her face.

“How much money did you three spend?â€￾ Their father Bobby inquired.

“Umm combined?â€￾ Kayla asked uneasily because she didn’t want to answer him.

“Yes combinedâ€￾

“Close to $50,000â€￾ Kayla mumbled.

“What was thatâ€￾ Laila asked.

“Close to $50,000â€￾ EuVanne repeated louder this time.

“Where did you get that kind of money?â€￾ both of their parents asked in unison. Marie and EuVanne both looked at Kayla.

“You didn’t spend Justin’s money did you?â€￾ Laila stated

“Ummmâ€￾

“KAYLA!â€￾ Her father yelled

“Sort of. Hey if he hadn’t of cheated on me then I wouldn’t have gone to EuVanne’s and then I wouldn’t have needed a girls day out and then I wouldn’t have spent his money. It’s not like he doesn’t have any anyways. Have you seen his bank account recently? Let’s just say it’s more than you could ever imagine. Plus $50,000 is like petty change to himâ€￾ Kayla declared, trying to defend herself.

“I’m sure he’ll think of it that wayâ€￾ Laila mumbled under her breath.

“Oh don’t be trying to make this all my faultâ€￾ Kayla retorted.

“Who’s the one who had the credit card Kayla?â€￾

“Well meâ€￾ she replied.

“Then it’s your fault because you’re the one who used it. I don’t think that EuVanne and Marie forced you to buy stuff for them. Any why didn’t that credit card have a limit on it?â€￾

“It does. We just didn’t reach it yet that’s all. I think it’s like $100,000 or something like that. It’s not my problem anyways cause he’s the one that’s going to have to pay for the billâ€￾

“Yeah I’m sure he’s going to see it that way. But whatever if you wanna make things worse between you and Justin go ahead but don’t expect us to let you and Brooklyn come crawling back here. Things were getting better between you and Justin but whenever he gets that bill I don’t think things are going to be so smoothâ€￾

“Whateverâ€￾ Kayla replied as she gathered Brooklyn’s things and threw them into her diaper bag. “Look you don’t understand what it’s like to be me and you never will so don’t try and act like you know what my life if like. The only one who is remotely close is EuVanne and she isn’t that close anymore. Yeah our backgrounds are the same but she’s not married to Justin Timberlake. She doesn’t know what it’s like to look perfect 24/7 because the paparazzi hounds on her constantly, she doesn’t know what it’s like to have her husband gone for months at a time not knowing what he’s doing, and most importantly, she doesn’t know what it’s like to have her husband cheat on her. The one guy who she thought would never hurt her and he does more than anymore could ever imagine. It’s not like this was the first time either ok? I’m sorry but I just can’t deal with all this stress.â€￾ Kayla exclaimed as she buckled Brooklyn into her car seat and headed out to the car. “EuVanne don’t take too long pleaseâ€￾

“I’m sorry about her mom and dad. I’ll talk to her ok? She has a lot of stress right now and we were just trying to relieve that today that’s allâ€￾ EuVanne stated, trying to defend her sister.

“We know hunny. We just don’t her to make things worse between her and Justin.â€￾ Her mother stated while she gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“I know you don’t ma. None of us do but we have to let her do her own thing. We can’t try and hold her down cause that will only make it worse. We need to be there for her at all times no matter what the cost. I have no idea how much pain she’s going though, I can only imagine. Every night when she thinks I’m asleep, she gets up and goes to the front window and just sits there crying. She’ll sit there for like an hour and a half until she falls asleep on the window sill. She’s going through a lot of pain right now and the best thing that we can do is just be there for her ya know?â€￾ EuVanne replied as she gave her mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“You keep an eye on your sister you hear?â€￾ Her father asked as he pulled her into a hug.

“I will pa. Don’t worry I won’t let anything happen to her. He’ll have to go through me before he hurts my baby sister againâ€￾ EuVanne stated as she headed out the front door. “I love you! Bye!â€￾ She yelled as she climbed into the car and headed back to her house with Kayla staring out the window. “Do you wanna talk?â€￾ EuVanne asked in a genuinely concerned manor.

“Not really. I just want everything to be wonderful againâ€￾ Kayla said while wiping the tears out of her eyes. “I just want everything to be wonderful againâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:23 pm

:jawdrop: Damn, $50,000 ... that's what I call SHOPPING! That would be my dream to be able to spend that much and it not seem like a ton of money. :nod: WOW!

Poor Kayla. I hate that she feels so lost and alone right now. I'm glad that Euvanne is sticking by her and helping her through this rough spot. I, too, hope that she gets her wonderful life back, but there are still a lot of issues and hurt feelings that need to be dealt with. :nod:

Good update! Thanx, Heather. :clap:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:31 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Good for you Kayla!! You deserve it!!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:33 pm

thanks for the wonderful feedback

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 6</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>When the girls got home, there was a message on the answering for Kayla. The person left no name or number but simply left this message “Listen little b*tch. If you know what’s good for you, you’ll leave Justin aloneâ€￾ and then the answering machine went beep. “I wonder who that was. Probably just some teenage fanâ€￾ Kayla joked.

“Kayla this isn’t something to joke aboutâ€￾ EuVanne quickly interjected. “Someone just made a threat on your life and your joking? We need to call the police and tell them about thisâ€￾

“No we don’t. They aren’t going to do anything to me whoever they are.â€￾

“Kayla you don’t know that!â€￾ EuVanne quickly replied, raising her voice a little bit.

“What are they gonna do to me V? Seriously they can’t hurt me!â€￾

“I’m still calling Captain Rodriguez.â€￾ EuVanne stated as she picked up the phone and began dialing his number. She had it memorized incase anything ever happened at one of her after school programs. “Hello this is EuVanne Sangster may I please talk to captain Rodriguez. Tell him that it’s an emergencyâ€￾

“V really there’s nothing to worry aboutâ€￾ Kayla asserted while EuVanne was waiting to be transferred.

“Hey captain Rodriguez it’s EuVanne. Earlier today my sister Kayla and our future sister and law Marie were out shopping and when we got home there was a disturbing message on my answering machine. We don’t know who called but they said “Listen little b*tch. If you know what’s good for you, you’ll leave Justin alone.â€￾ Kayla didn’t want me to call you but I figured that someone needed to know.

“Who is this Justin that they’re talking about?â€￾ The captain, whose obviously not up to date on his pop culture asked.

“Justin as in Justin Timberlake. He is my sister Kayla’s husband and they have a six month old daughter together, Brooklyn.

“Thee Justin Timberlake? As in super star Justin Timberlakeâ€￾

“Yes that’s why I thought we should call you because obviously this person is seriousâ€￾

“Did anyone contact him yet and let him know what’s going on?â€￾ Captain Rodriguez inquired.

“No they said to leave him alone and I don’t want anything to happened to my sister so I figured that we should call you.â€￾ EuVanne replied as she looked out her living room window to see if anyone was watching them.

“Ok I’m going to call Justin and tell him what’s going on. I want you two to get out of the house. Do you have the baby with you?â€￾

“Yeahâ€￾

“Make sure that you go to some place where no one would look for you then. That means don’t go to your parents, don’t go to one of your after school program buildings and most importantly don’t go to Justin’s. Does one of you have a cell phone where I can reach you at?â€￾

“Yeah Kayla has one, her number is 973-5198. I’ll make sure that it’s on at all timesâ€￾ EuVanne stated as she checked Kayla’s cell phone to see how much power it had left.

“I want you to leave the house right now. Officers are already on their way over to your house. If at any times you think that someone is following you I want you to contact me right away. Do you understand me?â€￾

“Yes. We just have to get some things for Brooklyn and then we’ll be out of here. I believe that that’s the officers here now. They are getting out of their car.â€￾

“Ok when they get to the door I want you to read off the names on their badges. Do not let them into your house until I have told you that they are the people I sent over. I sent my two top men over.â€￾

“Okâ€￾ EuVanne replied to captain Rodriguez. “Let me see your badgesâ€￾ EuVanne demanded to the two men, dressed in police officer uniforms, who were now standing on her front porch. The two men showed her their badges “They’re names are Raymond and Atkinsâ€￾ EuVanne stated to captain Rodriguez.

“EuVanne I need you to listen to me very carefully. Is there any other way to get out of your house. Don’t tell me where just answer yes or noâ€￾

“Yesâ€￾ EuVanne replied eerily.

“Does it lead you outback?â€￾

“Yesâ€￾

“Listen now. Don’t say another word. When I say three, you are going to close your front door, lock as many of the locks as you can and run for the backdoor. The men most likely will come storming in after you whenever you hear them break through the front door, you need to make a run for the car and get out of there as fast as you can. If you understand simply say noâ€￾

“Noâ€￾

“Ready? 1-2-3!â€￾ The captain said calmly but loudly. EuVanne quickly threw the front door shut and motioned for Kayla to go to the back of the house. After she had 3 of the bolts locked, the men started pounding on the front door. “Run Kayla run. As soon as they break in the front door we are suppose to run for the car. We should take your car since the windows are bullet proofâ€￾ EuVanne was whispering to Kayla in her backyard. “Give me your keys. I know how to get out of here fastâ€￾ EuVanne whispered into Kayla’s ear. Two seconds later, the girls heard the men break though the front door. “Nowâ€￾ EuVanne whispered loud enough so that Kayla could hear her. The two girls made a run for it, running to the front of Kayla’s car as fast as they could. When they got there, the doors wouldn’t open up.

“OPEN THEM UP!â€￾ Kayla hissed through clenched teeth.

“I’m trying! Your clicker won’t work!â€￾

“Then put the key in the door. The alarms going to go off but it’s that or be killed!â€￾ EuVanne put the key into the door and turned it. An alarm resounded throughout the neighborhood. Kayla could see the two men inside motioning that they were outside their shadows were coming to the front door. “Hurryâ€￾ Kayla whispered through her tears.

“Get in!â€￾ EuVanne yelled to the now open passengers door. Kayla quickly jumped into the car with Brooklyn in her arms and the girls sped off down the street with the men firing off clips at them.</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:47 am

:jawdrop: wowzers. thats some real drama right there.

dont leave us hanging and UPDATE!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:30 am

:freaked: OMG, this is so scary. :jawdrop: Those fake police guys are after them. :o I'm glad they got the heck out of there, but those guys might come after them in the car. Officer Rodriguez better get some backup and protect those girls. :unsure:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:04 pm

<span style='color:purple'>OMG!!! YOur freakin' me out!! Update...Quick!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:06 pm

as per your request :lol:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 7</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“V I’m so scaredâ€￾ Kayla cried as salty tears came streaming down her face.

“We’re gonna be all right don’t you worry.â€￾ EuVanne started as she made a sharp turn right. “I need you to put Brooklyn in her car seat. Can you do that from the front seat?â€￾

“I think soâ€￾ Kayla stated as she turned around in the front seat and placed the crying baby in her car seat. Just as she started to buckle her in, EuVanne noticed those same men catching up behind them.

“Hurry up those men are tailing us! Where’s your cell at I need to call captain Rodriguez!â€￾

“It should be on the front seat somewhereâ€￾ Kayla stated nervously as she tried to buckle Brooklyn into her car seat. “I can’t get it to lock!â€￾ Kayla exclaimed

“Try again then! You need to get her buckled in there. That’s the safest place for her.â€￾ EuVanne stated as she looked on the front seat for Kayla’s phone. “I can’t find your phone up here are you sure it’s up here?â€￾

“Yes I’m sure. I threw it on the seat before I jumped in. Maybe it fell on the ground. I don’t really care right now I need to get Brooklyn in her seat.â€￾

“Climb over the seat then and get into the back and try from there. Make sure she’s in there tightlyâ€￾ After Kayla had climbed over the seat she finally got Brooklyn buckled into her seat.

“I need you up here. I can’t find your phone can you look for it. These men aren’t giving up. We need the captain on the phone right nowâ€￾ Kayla climbed back over the seat and began looking everywhere for her phone. Just then, the girls heard shots being at Kayla’s car from behind. “Hurry Kayla they’re shooting at us again!â€￾

“Here it isâ€￾ Kayla replied, pulling the phone up from under the seat.

“Ok I need you to call 387-9387 and ask for captain Rodriguez. Tell them it’s Kayla Timberlake and it’s an emergencyâ€￾ Kayla quickly dialed the number and waited for someone to answer the ringing phone.

“Hi this is Kayla Timberlake. I need to speak to captain Rodriguez immediately.â€￾ The person quickly paged Rodriguez and he was on the phone in no time.

“Kayla?â€￾ He asked uneasily.

“Yes! They’re following us and shooting at us!â€￾ She cried into the phone.

“Calm down Kayla. Is EuVanne with you?â€￾

“Yes she’s driving?â€￾

“What about the baby?â€￾

“She’s buckled up in her seat in the back. Please captain they keep on shooting at us.â€￾

“Where are you guys at?â€￾

“We’re headed East on 4th street. They keep getting closer to us.â€￾

“I’m having all of my men come that way. Just keep on that road, don’t turn or anything all right. Tell EuVanne not to turnâ€￾

“V he says not to turnâ€￾

“Kayla are you there?â€￾

“Yesâ€￾

“I need you to look and see what type of car the men are driving. Can you do that without looking out the window?â€￾

“I think so. Justin had some special mirrors put onto this thing. It looks like a police car.â€￾

“Ok but what type of car? Can you figure out the make and model?â€￾

“I don’t know. V can you tell what type of car is following us?â€￾

“It’s a Chevy Impala I think. Tell him a Chevy Impalaâ€￾

“Chief she says it’s an Impala.â€￾

“Ok can you read the number on the car?â€￾

“It says 13â€￾

“Okâ€￾ the captain thought to himself. He didn’t want to say it out loud but 13 was one of the numbers that they didn’t use because no one would drive the car because of “unlucky 13.â€￾

“The men are telling us to pull over in their loud speaker, should we?â€￾ Kayla asked the captain.

“NO!â€￾ The captain replied sternly. “Whatever you do, don’t pull over. Just keep on going don’t stop. Are any other police cars there yet?â€￾

“No but I can hear sirens. Is Justin ok?â€￾ Kayla questioned nervously.

“I haven’t been able to get a hold of him. I called your house phone numerous times and he didn’t answer so I have a couple men on their way out to your house. Don’t worry about him right now, you need to worry about the situation at hand. Are the police cars there yet?â€￾

“I see their lights now.â€￾

“Ok can you read their numbers?â€￾

“Yeah it says 7 and another one is 12â€￾

“Those are our cars. More should be on the way. Just keep on driving all right. They will get the other men but right now just keep on driving.â€￾

“They aren’t stopping the other menâ€￾ Kayla squealed into the phone.

“Kayla calm down. It will take some time. Just let them do their job. They know what they are doing. Let me talk to EuVanneâ€￾

“Here he wants to talk to youâ€￾ Kayla stated as she handed EuVanne the phone.

“Captain?â€￾

“EuVanne is the car backing off of you at all?â€￾

“It doesn’t look like it. The other police cars are telling them to pull over but they are just firing rounds off at them. Where is their backup?â€￾ EuVanne questioned.

“They should be there momentarily. Captain they are getting closer to usâ€￾

“Pick up the speed then. Don’t let them get close to you! Do you hear me?â€￾ No response. “EUVANNE!â€￾ The captain screamed into the phone until it went dead. “WE NEED ALL POSSIBLE MEN AT THIS LOCATION IMMEDIATELY!â€￾ The captain screamed to anyone who was listening. “And someone get a hold of Mr. Timberlake right nowâ€￾ The captain stated angrily as he headed out of the front door of the police prescient. “If my men can’t do it I’ll take matters into my own handsâ€￾ He stated before he hopped into his car and headed off towards 4th street.</span>
<span style='color:orange'>
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:46 am

:o eek

:pray: please let them be okay, and where the hell is justin? he better not be behind this...

UPDATE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:16 am

:jawdrop: :nervous: :freaked: :ph34r:

Oh my goodness. This is so scary. I'm hoping that Captain Rodriguez and the others can stop these crazy fools. And where the heck is Justin? I hope that he's okay. :pray:

:blink: :unsure:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:26 am

<span style='color:purple'>Your killin' me here... :unsure: </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:24 am

Damn, I suck at feedback. :lol: But dude, you're frickin' killin me! Shoot, I'm about two seconds from crying man. Get Justin in the picture NOW and get things to fixin'. :nervous: Unless he's got somethin to do with this.... :thinking:

Yeah, umm, this is WONDERFUL. :P ;)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:38 am

thanks for all of the wonderful feedback :wub: heres some more

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 8</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Vâ€￾ Kayla screamed when she saw blood all over her sister. “V are you ok?â€￾

“Driveâ€￾ EuVanne managed to whisper before she fell unconscious.

“V wake up this isn’t funny!â€￾ Kayla cried as she climbed over her sister so that she could be at the drivers wheel. Once she gained control of the car again, she found her cell phone laying on the ground. She carefully picked it up and hit redial.

“Hello this is the police prescientâ€￾ the lady on the other end of the phone stated cheerfully.

“This is Kayla Timberlake. My sister was just on the phone with the captain but then she got shot andâ€￾ Kayla rambled on in a frustrated manor.

“Calm down miss. I’m doing to transfer you to the captain. He is on his way right now.â€￾

“Hello?â€￾ The captain asked eerily as he sped down the street.

“It’s me. They shot her captain. She’s unconscious and there’s blood covering her. I don’t know what to do.â€￾

“Kayla calm down. I know that you’re worried but first things first, you need to calm down. Are you in control of the car right now?â€￾

“Yes, I climbed over her body. Why aren’t the police stopping them? They just keep on shooting at us. And I have bullet proof windows so I don’t know how they shot through the window andâ€￾

“Kayla breathe in and breathe out. Can you check to see if she has a pulse? Make sure you keep one hand on the wheel at all timesâ€￾

“Let me checkâ€￾ a couple seconds later Kayla was back. “She has a really weak oneâ€￾

“That’s a good sign. Now how many police cars are behind you?â€￾

“It looks like 6â€￾

“Are any in front of you?â€￾

“Yeah they’re are twoâ€￾

“I need you to go as fast as you can between them and they are going to block the road off so the men can’t catch up to you. Can you do that?â€￾

“Yea. Here I goâ€￾ Kayla replied as she pushed the peddle to the ground and the car started to hit 130. “I’m past themâ€￾

“Did they close the road off?â€￾

“Yes. Do I keep going or stop.â€￾

“I want you to keep on driving until you can see that the men are safely stopped. Do you hear me?â€￾

“Yes. Why are they doing this to me? I didn’t do anythingâ€￾ Kayla sobbed into the phone.

“I don’t know Kayla. We’ll be sure and find that out ok? We got a hold of Justin, he was in the studio recording. We let him know what’s going on and he is waiting back at the police station for you.â€￾

“Goodâ€￾ Kayla sighed, a sigh of relief. “Is he ok? Did anyone hurt him?â€￾

“He’s fine. Not a scratch on him. Do the police have the men stopped yet?â€￾

“Yesâ€￾

“All right then I need you to stop your car and go back to where everyone else is. Don’t get out of your car unless there is an officer by you. I should be there in about 30 seconds. There is an ambulance on the way for you sister.â€￾

“Thank youâ€￾ Kayla replied genuinely.

“It’s my job Kayla. Are you and Brooklyn ok?â€￾

“I think so. She’s been crying the whole time but as far as I know she’s ok. There’s an officer here now I’m going to get out of the car.â€￾

“All right Kayla. I’m turning the corner right nowâ€￾

“I see your car. Thank you againâ€￾

“Don’t thank me. Let’s just get your sister taken care ofâ€￾ The captain stated as he hung up his phone and parked his car. When the captain made his way up to Kayla, EuVanne, and Brooklyn, EuVanne was being placed on a stretcher. “How bad is she?â€￾ He asked the paramedics as he looked down at her lifeless body.

“We’re not sure yet. She has a pulse so that’s a good sign. It looks like she got shot in her left shoulder and in her abdominal area. The bullet that went through her shoulder is in the seat but the one that went through her abdomen is still inside of her so she is going to need surgeryâ€￾ Paramedic Mingo stated as she helped her partner load EuVanne into the ambulance.

“Thanksâ€￾ Captain Rodriguez replied as he shook his head in disbelief. “Kayla how are you? Are you fine?â€￾

“I’m shook up that’s all. Is there any way that I can get to the hospital too?â€￾

“Yeah sure I’ll have a man drive you and Brooklyn there. Would you like for me to call Justin and let him know what’s going on?â€￾

“Yes pleaseâ€￾ Kayla replied as she rocked Brooklyn in her arms. “shh baby it’s ok. Mommy’s here nowâ€￾ Kayla whispered as she rocked the baby.

“Hi Kelli this is Captain Rodriguez. Please put Mr. Timberlake on the phone immediatelyâ€￾

“Hello?â€￾ Justin asked when he picked up the phone.

“Mr. Timberlake this is Captain Rodriguez. I have your wife Kayla and your daughter Brooklyn right here with me. They are fine. But EuVanne seems to have gotten shot 2 times so she is on her way to the hospital. The paramedics think that she should be fine but she is going to need surgeryâ€￾

“Do you have any idea who did this to them?â€￾

“Not at this time. We have 2 men in custody but we have no idea what their motive was as of this time. Kayla and Brooklyn are on their way to the hospital if you want to meet up with them.â€￾

“Yes. Thank you so much Captain Rodriguezâ€￾

“No problem Mr. Timberlakeâ€￾ Captain Rodriguez stated as he hung up his phone.
</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:45 am

:pray: Man, I hope V is okay. This is so scary, dude. :no: Don't let her die, Heather!!!

And then, after she kicks ass and makes it through this, I have to know WHY this is happening! :huh: :unsure:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:14 pm

:pray: V better make it out of this ordeal alive. I'm scurred. :nervous:

:thinking: I need to know why this is happening! :nod:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:00 pm

hmm what's gonna happen? haha Thanks for the wonderful feedback
Chapter 9</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Kayla baby are you ok?â€￾ Justin inquired as he came running through the ER doors and saw Kayla sitting in the waiting room.

“Justin they shot my sisterâ€￾ Kayla cried as Justin took Brooklyn from her arms and pulled her into his arms. “They shot EuVanneâ€￾ Kayla cried as she rested her head on Justin’s shoulder.

“Baby I’m so sorryâ€￾ Justin stated in a soothing voice. “Is she going to be ok?â€￾

“They aren’t sure yet. She’s in surgery right now. A doctor just came out and said that the bullet had grazed her left lung, her liver, her kidney, and was now lodged in her right lung. They said that there was a lot of damage done. Justin they aren’t sure if she’s going to liveâ€￾ Kayla cried as she collapsed onto the floor.

“Kayla. Baby wake upâ€￾ Justin shook her. “I NEED A DOCTOR!â€￾ Justin screamed to the nurses who just seemed to be standing around.

“Calm down sirâ€￾ Nurse Hackett began. “What seems to be the problem?â€￾

“This is my wife Kayla. Her sister was brought in here earlier with two gunshot wounds and I just got here and she was telling me what the doctor was telling her and she just collapsed.â€￾ Justin exclaimed as he looked at Kayla’s lifeless body. “What’s wrong with her?â€￾

“Sir I’m going to need you to back up. The doctors need to look at her.â€￾ Nurse Hackett stated as she pushed Justin back away from Kayla.

“No you can’t do this! I need to be with my wife! You don’t understand she needs me and our daughter!â€￾ Justin cried

“Right now she needs the doctors. They don’t know what’s wrong with her and the sooner they find out the betterâ€￾ The nurse stated as they pushed Kayla back the hallway and left Justin in the waiting room.

“Don’t take her away from me!â€￾ Justin called after them. “I love her don’t take her away! I’ve done some stupid things but this isn’t a way to punish me! Don’t take away my wife!!!â€￾ Justin cried as he fell into the chairs in the waiting room with their daughter in his arms. “I love you baby!â€￾ Justin whispered into Brooklyn’s ear as he rocked her to sleep. “I love you baby!â€￾

It seemed like hours had passed until her heard anything about EuVanne or Kayla. He looked at his watch 1:27 a.m. He rubbed the sleep away from his eyes and looked down at his sleeping daughter. “I hope that you mommy’s ok babyâ€￾ Justin stated as he held the little girl close to his body.

“Mr. Timberlake?â€￾ A doctor asked as he began searching the people in the waiting room waiting for someone to acknowledge him.

“Yes?â€￾ Justin asked as he stood up in his seat.

“Hi my name is Dr. Yeager. I’m your wife’s doctorâ€￾

“How is she doing?â€￾ Justin asked anxiously.

“She also had a bullet would. We’re not quite sure how she didn’t know about it but she was shot in her upper left thigh. Our best guess is that she was so engrossed in what was going on that she didn’t feel the painâ€￾

“What’s that mean? Is she going to be ok?â€￾

“She is in surgery right now because the bullet was still lodged in her leg. It looks like she will make a full recovery though.

“Thank you doctorâ€￾ Justin stated as he tried to shake the man’s hand all the while not waking his daughter up.

“Is there anything else I can do for you right now?â€￾

“Is there any way you could either find out how her sister EuVanne is doing or possibly let me see her or have a bed or something?â€￾ Justin asked as he blinked in eyes in order to stay awake.

“I’ll go and check to see how she is doing right now. You can’t see Kayla right now because she’s in surgery. As for a bed, I’ll have an extra bed set up in your wife’s room. A nurse should be out in a couple minutes to take you backâ€￾

“Thank you so muchâ€￾ Justin replied with a sigh of relief.

“It’s my pleasure Mr. Timberlakeâ€￾ Doctor Yeager stated as he patted Justin on the back. “She’s young and healthy, she’s going to be fineâ€￾

“Thank youâ€￾ Justin stated as he looked up towards the ceiling. “Thank youâ€￾ A couple minutes later, a nurse appeared to take Justin back to Kayla’s room.

“Here you go Mr. Timberlake. She should be out of surgery in an hour or so if you want to see her then.â€￾

“Thank you. Have you heard any news on her sister EuVanne Sangster? I asked the doctor but he hasn’t told me anything yet.â€￾

“I’ll see what I can find out for you Mr. Timberlake. Is there anyone you want me to call?â€￾

“I guess we should call their parents. I don’t think that they know about any of this. Their number is 274-6912.â€￾

“I’ll go call them right now and let them know what’s going onâ€￾

“Thank youâ€￾ Justin replied as he settled down into the bed with Brooklyn still on his chest. No matter how tired he was, he couldn’t manage to fall asleep. He watched as the clock on the wall neared 3:00 a.m. “She should be out of surgery by now should she?â€￾ He thought to himself as he stared out the window into the busy streets of LA. “And EuVanne, shouldn’t she be out of surgery too?â€￾ Justin wondered as his eyes began to go shut.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:20 am

:freaked: Eek, poor Kayla. She was so into helping V survive that she didn't notice she was shot, too. :ph34r: Why's the surgery taking so long? Waiting is the worst part of any medical ordeal. I'm going to continue to hope that the girls pull through all of this. :pray:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:40 pm

Ahhh, this is all so disheartening. So much goin' on and yet, so much not goin on. :( I wish I had the :bummed: emoticon from Xanga cuz it describes how I'm feeling right now pretty perfectly. :bummed:

Oh man, I guess I'll be waiting too. :unsure:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:42 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Oh crap...why is it taking so damn long?? I hate that!!! :unsure: :blink: </span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:16 pm

thanks for the wonderful feedback :wub:
Chapter 10</span></span>
<span style='color:dodgerblue'>As the bright sun peaked it’s way through the windows, Justin laid fast asleep on the bed with Brooklyn wrapped tightly in his arms. Throughout the night, nurses periodically would come in and check up on him but they didn’t want to wake him. They could tell that he needed his sleep and there was nothing he could do but sit and worry if he was awake. As it rounded 6:30 in the morning, Brooklyn began to wake up, which in the process woke up Justin. “Shh baby it’s okâ€￾ Justin said as he rocked the baby in his arms. “Excuse me nurse, I hate to bother you but I’m Mr. Timberlake. I’m sure you know the whole story of how my wife came here with her sister, then she ended up having a bullet in her and had to get surgery well anyways, when she brought out daughter with her to the hospital, it seems that she didn’t bring diapers, food or anything else with her. Is there any way someone could run out to the store and get some. I don’t want to leave incase the doctors come back with some newsâ€￾

“Mr. Timberlake let me see what I can do for you. I’m sure that we have some diapers around here that will fit your daughter. And I can go steal some bottles from the nurseryâ€￾ The nurse replied as she gave Justin a sympathetic smile.

“Thank you so much! I’m going to be in room 654â€￾

“I’ll bring them back for you right awayâ€￾ The nurse replied as she headed off to find the items that Justin requested. 15 minutes later, the nurse returned with the items as well as a change of clothes for Brooklyn and a pacifier. “I’m sure that these aren’t as high scale as you’re use to but I figured a change of clothes for her couldn’t hurt.â€￾ The nurse stated when she handed over the items.

“Oh no no it’s fineâ€￾ Justin stated in a reassuring manor. “Thank you so much.â€￾

“Your welcome Mr. Timberlakeâ€￾ the nurse replied as she was ready to leave the room.

“Excuse meâ€￾ Justin said, causing the nurse to turn around.

“Yes?â€￾

“Have you heard anything about my wife or sister. Please tell me if you haveâ€￾

“I’ll send the doctor inâ€￾ the nurse replied before she walked out of the room.

“This can’t be goodâ€￾ Justin said to himself as he undressed Brooklyn and put the new clothes on her. Just as he started to give her the bottle, Kayla’s doctor walked in.

“Mr. Timberlake?â€￾

“Yes?â€￾ Justin asked as he stood up.

“Please sit down. We need to talkâ€￾

“Oh no here we go. She died didn’t she?â€￾ Justin replied as the tears began welding up in his eyes.

“No she made it through surgery and is in recovery right now. She lost a lot of blood from the time of the accident until we found the bullet wound. That is why she passed out, because she lost so much blood.â€￾

“How could she have lost that much blood and no one have noticed?â€￾

“I really have no idea. You should be able to see her very shortly though. You won’t be able to stay in there very long and it will be hard for her to talk but you can go in and see herâ€￾

“Thanks. Do you happen to know anything about her sister EuVanne?â€￾

“All that I can tell you is that she is listed as critical condition at this time. I wish that I could tell you more but since you aren’t immediate family I can’t disclose that type of information to youâ€￾

“But she’s out of surgery?â€￾

“Yesâ€￾ the doctor replied.

“Is she going to make it?â€￾

“I can’t disclose that type of information with youâ€￾

“I SAID is she going to make it?â€￾ Justin asked raising his voice louder.

“I really don’t at this time. She’s touch and goâ€￾

“Thank youâ€￾ Justin stated as he turned and looked out the window again. “Look at those people out there. They’re so happy and healthy. They’re shopping for Christ’s sake and I’m in here with my wife in serious condition and her sister in critical condition. How is this fair? This is all some form of punishment to me because I cheated on Kayla isn’t it? I swear Lord I’ll never do it again but please, make sure that Kayla and EuVanne are all right. I’ll do anythingâ€￾ Justin whispered.

“Mr. Timberlake?â€￾ The same nurse asked that had come in before.

“Yeah?â€￾

“Would you like to go up and see your wife now?â€￾

“Yes pleaseâ€￾ Justin replied as he followed the nurse out of the room.

“Ok I have to warn you. Right now she is sort of out of it. She is going to have a lot of tubes hooked up to her tooâ€￾

“Will she be able to talk?â€￾

“She can whisper but that’s it. Nothing else. You can only be in there for 10 minutes too. You can visit her a little bit later thoughâ€￾ the nurse stated as they stood in front of the recovery room. “Go ahead in. There is a nurse in there with her and EuVanne is in there too. We figured that it would be better for them to be in there together. But EuVanne is still unconscious so you can’t talk to her or anythingâ€￾

“Ok thank youâ€￾ Justin said as he walked into the room with Brooklyn in his arms.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:19 am

Phew, well at least Kayla pulled through the operation. We have some good news to be happy about. :yay: Things still aren't looking good for EuVanne, but I know that she's a fighter and will give it her all to make it out of that hospital alive. I suddenly feel like singing "Fighter." :lol:

:whistle: Thanks for making me a fighter! :whistle:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Poor J, what a terrible thing to have to go through alone!</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:15 am

Dang I gotta get writing..i'm not very far ahead of you guys now i'm only written up to chapter 13 :lol: thanks for the wonderful feedback :wub:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 11</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Oh babyâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as he crept through the doorway and saw Kayla’s lifeless body laying in the gigantic bed. Tubes were coming out of her nose, mouth, arms, everywhere. The room was completely silent except for the monotonic sound of the machines, which were hooked up to her, going ’beep.’ “Kayla babyâ€￾ Justin whispered as he gave her a kiss on her forehead and sat down on a chair that was seated next to her bed.

“I have Brooklyn here with me baby. I know that you can hear me. I just want you to know that we both love you so much. You’re a strong woman. You’ve been through so much. This is nothing compared what you’ve overcome in your lifetime. You came from so little and now look at you. You’re one of the most respected women in this country. You’re gonna make it through this and you’re going to be just fineâ€￾ Justin stated as he held back his tears and gave Kayla’s hand a tight squeeze.

“EuVanne’s in the room with you too ok baby? Your sister is in here with you. You both are going to be fine. I can’t believe that you were shot and didn’t even know it. I guess it just goes to show how self less you are.â€￾ Justin stated as he blinked his eyes furiously in order to keep the tears contained inside them.

“A nurse called your parents last night to let them know about the accident and how you and EuVanne were doing. They wanted to be here with you but I told her to tell them that there was nothing that could be done now except sit and pray. They’ll be stopping by after work tonight though she said. I made sure that she told that that I’d call them if anything changed.â€￾ Justin stated as he stared at her lifeless body. Why did this have to happen to her? His picture perfect wife was laying fighting for his life and there was nothing that he could do about this. He had to just sit there and stare at her.

“I’m sorry Mr. Timberlake but it’s time for you to go right nowâ€￾ The nurse stated when she noticed that Kayla’s heart rated took a tragic plummet downward.

“But it hasn’t been 10 minutes yetâ€￾ Justin quickly retorted

“I’m sorry sir but you need to leave right nowâ€￾ The nurse stated as she ushered Justin out of the room. As soon as she had him outside, Justin could hear a steady line coming from Kayla’s heart monitor.

“Oh god this can’t be happeningâ€￾ Justin cried as he pounded his fist against the wall. “This can’t f*cking be happening!â€￾ Justin yelled as doctors and nurses came running into Kayla and EuVanne’s room. “I swear if she diesâ€￾ Justin trailed off because he didn’t have anything to threaten with. It’s not like he could say I swear if you don’t have sex with me I’ll give blackmail pictures to the sun. This was different than any time before, this situation wasn’t in his hands. As more doctors and nurses came running into the room, Justin took off down the hallway with Brooklyn wrapped tightly against his chest. He needed to get out of there. He couldn’t take it any longer. “WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO THIS TIME JUSTIN?â€￾ he screamed as he exited the hospital doors. “WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO?â€￾ He quickly repeated before he broke down and fell to the ground. Tears came pouring out of his eyes, staining his ghostly white face.

“Excuse me sir, are you Justin Timberlake?â€￾ a person dressed up in a nurses outfit asked.

“Yeah what do you want?â€￾ “Justin asked as he lifted his head up from his daughters chest.

“Smileâ€￾ The lady quickly retorted before she pulled a camera out from behind her back and began taking pictures.

“Get away from me!â€￾ Justin screamed as he went running down the street. “Leave me the h*ll alone for once in my life!â€￾ Justin cried as he held his daughter close to him and continued running down the street with the photographer not far behind still taking pictures. “GET AWAY NOW!â€￾ Justin screamed as he stopped dead in his tracks and faced the photographer.

“Sorry this is what I get paid to doâ€￾ she replied with a sly look on her face and continued taking pictures.

“Well I’m sorry that you live a lifestyle like that now please just leave my daughter and I aloneâ€￾ Justin stated calmly as he headed back inside the hospital.

“I don’t make money that wayâ€￾ She replied as she followed him inside the doors.

“SECURITY!!!â€￾ Justin yelled and 3 very large men came running around the corner.

“Yes?â€￾

“Get her out of hereâ€￾ Justin quickly demanded.

“What is she doing sir?â€￾

“She’s the f*cking paparazzi and she’s taking pictures of me.â€￾

“Did she take any inside the building?â€￾ The one older security guard asked. He looked as if he was a retired police officer or police chief.

“Yesâ€￾ Justin replied as he rocked Brooklyn back and forth, trying to get her to stop crying.

“Give me your camera missâ€￾ The security guard demanded.

“I don’t have to do thatâ€￾ She stated as she held her camera against her.

“You took pictures on private property now give me your camera!â€￾ He yelled as he grabbed the camera out of her hands and pulled the film out of it.

“YOU CAN’T DO THAT!â€￾ the lady screamed.

“I can so and I don’t want to see you around here ever again!â€￾ The security guard stated fiercely.

“You’ll be hearing from me again!â€￾ She yelled as she headed out the front door.

“Thank you so muchâ€￾ Justin stated shaking each of the man’s hands.

“No problem Mr. Timberlake. If you need anything else just yell ok?â€￾

“Ok. Thank you againâ€￾ Justin stated before he headed off towards the elevators.</span>
FEEDBACK</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:42 pm

:cry: Oh my gosh, I feel so bad for Justin having to deal with cameras in his face when he has no clue whether his wife is gonna live or die. :cry: I hope that everything turns out okay.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:04 pm

:unsure: so much drama, i hope it gets better :pray: how very very scary :(

UPDATE!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:24 pm

thanks for all of the wonderful feedback :wub:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 12</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Justin Timberlake’s wife in the hospital-critical conditionâ€￾ all the headlines read with pictures of Justin crying plastered across the front page of every magazine and tabloid in the world stated the next morning. The articles all went on to say the same thing that “Kayla Timberlake,25, wife of Justin Timberlake, was involved in a break in/high speed chasing leaving both her and her sister EuVanne Sangster, 28, in the hospital in critical conditions. As of this time, police have no leads in the case but two men are in custody. Police stated that it all started when the girls got home from a shopping spree and there was a death threat on the answering machine for Kayla so EuVanne immediately called Captain Rodriguez, Captain of the L.A.P.D. While they were on the phone, two “officersâ€￾ came to the door and tried to break inside so Kayla, EuVanne took off with Justin and Kayla’s daughter, Brooklyn, 6 months, wrapped tightly in her arms. The girls thought that they would be left alone but the men quickly followed them in a high speed chase where they shot both Kayla and EuVanne. If you have any leads, please contact the Los Angeles police department at 814-387-9387.â€￾

Throughout the night, there wasn’t any improvements in either of the girls conditions. As it turns out, the little scare with Kayla yesterday was just her heart monitor falling off her finger so it seemed like she had no pulse. Everyone who was anyone came to the hospital to see Kayla. With Justin being in the entertainment industry, he knew any person ones heart could desire.

“How is she?â€￾ Justin asked in a concerned manor as he quietly entered the room, cleanly shaven. The doctors had to force Justin to leave last night. They had to explain that a hospital is not a place for a baby to be living and that he needed to go and get some rest.

“She’s doing as best as can be expectedâ€￾ Nurse Carla replied. “Her stats are doing better though so you should be happy about that. She was awake for about a minute around 3 this morning but she fell back asleep.â€￾

“That’s good to hear. Thank youâ€￾ Justin stated as he took a seat down beside Kayla and held her fragile hand. “Baby I know that you can hear me. Nurse Carla told me that you were awake this morning for a minute. Come on baby just open your eyes.â€￾ Justin pleaded. It was almost like clockwork, Kayla opened her eyes. “Kayla baby your ok!â€￾ Justin exclaimed when he saw her eyes beginning to take in the bright shining sun. “It’s ok baby. Don’t say anything. You’re in the hospital. Something very bad happened to you but you’re going to be fine.â€￾

“Vâ€￾ Kayla whispered.

“EuVanne is in the room with you too baby. Her condition is a lot worse than yours though. She was shotâ€￾ Justin began before his cell phone began vibrating in his pocket. Most people aren’t allowed cells in the hospital but f*ck that, he’s Justin Timberlake, he can do whatever he wanted to. He noticed that familiar number and had to take the call. “I’ll be back in like 5 minutes baby I promiseâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as he gave Kayla a kiss and darted out of the room.

“I told you not to call my cell phoneâ€￾ Justin stated angrily once he was outside. “No, you didn’t do your job.â€￾ Justin quickly retorted to the person on the other end of the line. “That’s not what I told you to do. You only did part of the job not the whole thing so you’re not getting paid. Good-byeâ€￾ Justin stated drying as he closed his cell phone and headed back into the hospital. When he got back in Kayla’s room, there was half a dozen doctors surrounding her and checking her out. “How is she?â€￾

“She is going to be just fine Mr. Timberlakeâ€￾ Kayla’s head doctor, Dr. Williams stated as he shook Justin’s hand. “She’ll be back to normal in no time physically but emotionally, this is going to be a lot for her to deal withâ€￾ Dr. Williams quietly whispered to Justin.

“I know. I think that if she just gets back to her normal life though, things will be a lot easier for herâ€￾

“That’s not always the case.â€￾ Dr. Williams stated as his name was paged across the loud speaker. “Excuse me but I have to go. I’ll be back in a little bit if you want to talkâ€￾

“Okâ€￾ Justin barely managed to get out before Dr. Williams took off down the hallway. “Kaylaâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as embraced her in a hug. “You had us all so worried about you but look at you.â€￾

“Where’s Brooklyn at?â€￾ Kayla asked as if nothing had even happened to her. She seemed to be perfectly fine, other than the huge bandage that was covering her upper thigh that is.

“She’s at home with my Mama. As soon as she heard what happened she got the next flight out here so that she could be there if any of us needed her.â€￾

“That was nice.â€￾ Kayla replied somberly as she stared out the window. “Justin I want you to tell me the truth and I don’t want any beating around the bush do you hear me?â€￾

“yeahâ€￾

“Is EuVanne going to live?â€￾

“Umm I think that you’d need to ask the doctors about that oneâ€￾ Justin stated as he also began to look out the window.

“Justin come on. She’s my sister for crying out loud. All I can do is stare at her lifeless body in that bed. They said that she’s alive but she’s unconscious. I can’t get an answer out of anyone which leads me to believe that she’s going to die. She’s going to die isn’t she!â€￾ Kayla cried.

“Sweetie no one knows anything yet ok? Just give it a few days. Right now the doctors are saying that she’s touch and go.â€￾ Justin replied as he stared straight into Kayla’s eyes so that she knew that he was telling the truth. “Just give it some time.â€￾</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:37 am

who did justin call? i hope he didnt arrange this fiasco :unsure: how horrible a thing for them all to be going through

update!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:33 am

:unsure: That mysterious call that Justin received has me worried. If he's repsonsible for any of this, then he needs to be shot. That's a horrible thing to even think about or arrange. :nono:

:yay: Kayla's doing better, but EuVanne's condition is still very troubling. :pray: Let her get better. Let her get better! I want to see her kick Justin's ass if he was responsible for any of this. :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:39 pm

Thanks for the feedback :wub: :blowkiss:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 13</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Look just tell me who you’re working forâ€￾ Detective Sampson demanded to Pedro. It took police a while to figure out who the two men were but they finally figured out that they were Pedro and Joel Velasquez. Brothers from Southeast LA who had a long rap sheet. Pedro was responsible for shooting both Kayla and EuVanne while his accomplice Joel was the driver of their getaway car.

“I ain’t tellin you sh*t!â€￾ Pedro yelled as he propped his feet up on the table. “I told ya I ain’t gonna rat out anyone. Let me rot in jail for all I care cause I ain’t gonna be no ratâ€￾

“Pedro if you don’t tell me who hired you, you’re going to get life in prison. Do you understand that? You’ll spend the rest of your life behind bars. You’ll have no visitation, nothing. Is that what you want your life to be.â€￾

“Look n*gga! I told ya I ain’t tellin your sorry *ss nuttin so just leave me alone. You’ll never be able to catch the person so why even bother. I ain’t tellin you sh*t and neither will Joel so just give up aight.â€￾

“I wouldn’t be so sure of that. Right now Joel is in talking to other detectives and he’s making a deal with them. You can too. All you have to do is tell us who hired you.â€￾ Detective Sampson declared as he began to walk to the door. “I’m leaving in 3 seconds. This is your last chance. 3-2-1â€￾ and Detective Sampson walked out of the room. “Captain I can’t get anything out of him. Whoever hired him, he’s not talking and I don’t think that he’s going to either.â€￾

“I saw. We need to find out who was behind this to keep it from happening again. I know how they work. Whoever hired them will keep on hiring people until he gets what he wants. We need to get them to crackâ€￾ Captain Rodriguez stated as he shuffled papers on his desk

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Two days later and the doctors couldn’t believe all the progress that Kayla had made. They think that she’ll even be able to leave tomorrow or the next day but everyone knows that she’s going to put up a fight so that she can stay with her sister. EuVanne on the other hand hasn’t had any progress. Although yesterday Kayla swears that she saw her hand move, doctors say that there’s no way the was possible in her condition.

“Hey babyâ€￾ Justin exclaimed as he entered the girls hospital room. “There’s someone here who wants to see youâ€￾ Justin stated as he pulled Brooklyn’s car seat out from behind him.

“You brought Brooklyn with you?â€￾ Kayla exclaimed.

“Yeah. I thought I’d give my Mama a break and plus I figured that you’d want to see her since you haven’t seen her in a couple days. If you don’t want her to be here or anything just let me know and I’ll have my mom come pick her up ok?â€￾

“Justin why wouldn’t I want my daughter here with me. I’ve missed her so muchâ€￾

“I don’t know. I just thought that maybe it would be too much stress for you right now seeing as everything that’s going on right now but if you don’t care then I don’t care either. The doctors told me that you might be able to go home tomorrow or the next day isn’t that great?â€￾

“Yeah it’s perfectâ€￾ Kalya replied sarcastically.

“What was that tone for?â€￾

“I can’t leave my sister here Justin. It’s my fault that she’s in here in the first place ok? I can’t just leave her in here by herself ya know.â€￾

“Kayla it’s not your fault that your sister is in hereâ€￾ Justin stated in a stern manor. “It’s that freaks fault that your sisters in here, not yours.â€￾

“No if I hadn’t of married you then they wouldn’t have come after me and shot her in the process. See so it is my faultâ€￾

“Well if you’re gonna look at it that way then it’s my fault because I’m the one that proposed to you. Look it’s no one’s fault that she’s in here except for those guys and whoever hired them. But she’s strong, she’s a Sangster, she’s going to be perfectly fineâ€￾

“She’s not going to be perfectly fine Justin. She was shot 2 times for pete’s sake. Physically she may look fine but emotionally, she’ll never be the same again and don’t you dare even begin to try and tell me that she will be because she won’t. She’s going to always have that imagine of those 2 men chasing after her every single day Justin. Do you know how hard that’s going to be for her? And then feeling the bullets penetrate her skin. You have no idea what it’s like so don’t even try and pretend that you do ok?â€￾ Kayla stated sternly and she crossed her arms and looked at the floor.

“I’m not trying to say I know what it’s like because I don’t and I never will, I understand that. I’m just trying to tell you to stop worrying over it because it was nothing that you did. I promise you that.â€￾

“And how do you know that?â€￾ Kayla questioned.

“I just do ok. No one goes after another person for no reason at all. There’s always a reason or a person behind it. I’ve learned that throughout the years being in the business.â€￾

“But how do you know that someone was behind it?â€￾ Kayla probed.

“I just do ok. Just leave it aloneâ€￾ Justin stated sternly. “There’s many things in life one never understands and this is one of them. How a human being could attack another one in such a viscous manor.â€￾

“What the h*ll does that mean?â€￾ Kayla thought to herself.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:54 pm

:thinking: Yeah Justin, what exactly do you mean? :thinking: I feel like he knows a little bit more about this situation than he really should. His explanation and reasoning should be quite interesting. :nod:

Kayla does not need to blame herself for any of this. Unfortunately, there are inherent dangers if you're a celebrity or related to one, so she can't take the blame for marrying Justin and all that comes with being associated with him.

I'm sorry to hear that EuVanne is still not doing well. :( But you have to keep the hope going and pray that she'll make it out of the hospital when her body is ready.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:04 pm

Paige is the only one that's left feedback? :cry: I love ya Paige but what about everyone else?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:44 am

:hug: I love you, too, Heath. :kiss2:

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>EVERYBODY READ HEATHER'S STORY, PLEASE!</span></span></span> :nod: :nod: :nod:

Show the woman some fan fic respect!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:55 pm

well ive read this chapter and left feedback :nana: :confused: so maybe youll find mine on the jt board :shrug: i cant remember :huh:

great chapter by the way :thumbup:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:05 pm

I don't think Heather posts this story on the JT board, so :nana: to you, too. :rofl: I think you're imagining things again, Helena. Or may be I am. :confused: :nod:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:18 pm

i hate to break it to y'all but after this chapter...there's only one more...i just finished writing the story tonight...i didn't expect it to end so soon but that's where things finished so ya know :shrug:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 14</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>“Are the doctors releasing you yet?â€￾ Justin asked as he entered Kayla’s hospital room two days later.

“In a little bit. They just have to get a couple tests back and then I’m free to go. How’s the press outside?â€￾

“They’re lined up for miles but I already have that coveredâ€￾ Justin replied with a giant grin across his face.

“I’m almost afraid to ask. What did you do?â€￾

“I hired some peopleâ€￾

“You hired some people?â€￾ Kayla asked suspiciously.

“Yeah. There are going to be doubles of us.â€￾

“And that’s going to work?â€￾ Kayla asked uneasily.

“I have hired 19 people who look like me and 19 people that look like you and we’re all going to be dressed identically. We are going to pair off with you and I separate so if they recognize one of us they won’t think it’s us because the other person won’t look like me. They are mostly around the back entrance so we are going to be going out the front door and get into different cars. Then we will meet up at home aight?â€￾

“Is it really going to work Justin?â€￾

“Yeah they always take the first and the last people that come out so we have to make sure that we aren’t first or last. And we’re going to say have the car ready out back cause someone is bound to tip off the press. It’s gonna work baby I promise. Let me just go check on how soon we can get you out of here.â€￾

“Okâ€￾ Kayla stated as she stirred in her bed. “I sure hope that you’re right about this Justin.â€￾ She thought to herself. “V I know that you can hear me I want you to get better. I wish that I could stay here with you but everyone seems to think that it’s better if I go home. I’m gonna come in here to visit you every day you can count on that. V you’re strong, you’re going to make it through this just fine. We’re all gonna be here for youâ€￾ Kayla stated as she held EuVanne’s hand in hers and began crying.

“Baby we’re allowed to go nowâ€￾ Justin stated as he wrapped his arms around Kayla. “Look she’s strong, she’s going to be just fine Kayla. I promise you. Are you ready to go?â€￾

“Yeahâ€￾ Kayla whispered as she wiped the tears from her eyes. “Let’s go. Who am I leaving with?â€￾

“You’re going to be leaving with Nateâ€￾ Justin stated as they rounded the corner. “Nate this is Kayla, Kayla this is Nateâ€￾

“It’s nice to meet you. You don’t look anything like Justin thoughâ€￾

“That’s the pointâ€￾ Justin quickly jumped in. “If he looks nothing like me then they won’t have any idea that it’s you. I’m going to be going with Katie hereâ€￾ Justin said motioning to a girl that resembled Kayla but it was obvious that it wasn’t her. “I love youâ€￾ Justin exclaimed before he gave Kayla a kiss and put his hat on his head. “I’ll see you at homeâ€￾

“I love you too Jâ€￾ Kayla stated as Nate took over controlling her wheelchair and Justin began pushing the one that Katie was in. “So do you think this idea is going to really work Nate?â€￾ Kayla asked suspiciously.

“It should. Just act like you’re not you and they won’t have any idea. We’re going out the front 3nd so are you ready?â€￾

“Yupâ€￾ Kayla stated as she pulled her cap down a little bit.

“They’re taking the first groups picture and once they realize that there’s more they will stop ok?â€￾

“Okâ€￾ Kayla replied as she grasped a hold of her wheelchair. “Here we goâ€￾ Kayla stated as they exited the hospital and headed to a waiting car.

“Look it’s just another look-a-likeâ€￾ One of the photographers commented. “This guys doesn’t even resemble Justin. Let’s just wait until we see him come outâ€￾ The man stated as Kayla and Nate headed right past them.

“That wasn’t so hardâ€￾ Kayla exclaimed once they were safe inside the car and on their way to Kayla and Justin’s house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Are you ready Katie?â€￾ Justin asked they neared the entrance.

“As ready as I’ll ever beâ€￾ Katie replied as she put a hat on her head but made sure that her face was clearly visible. “Let’s goâ€￾

“That’s not them eitherâ€￾ Another photographer remarked. “Look that girl looks nothing like Kayla and that doesn’t look like Justin eitherâ€￾ The photographer declared with disgust.

“We’re clearâ€￾ Justin stated as he pulled his hat off of his head. “Thanks for doing this Katie. I really appreciate itâ€￾

“No problem, plus you know, the money doesn’t hurt either.â€￾

“Well I had to bribe people with something.â€￾ Justin said as he let out a little laugh. “I just hope that Kayla and Nate got through them as easily as we didâ€￾

“I’m sure that they didâ€￾ Katie replied with a reassuring manor.

“They’re hereâ€￾ Justin stated as he punched the code into his security system. “Kaylaâ€￾ Justin exclaimed when he saw her sitting on the front porch with his mother and their daughter.

“Justin! They didn’t see me!â€￾ Kayla exclaimed with enthusiasm.

“They didn’t see me either. See I told you that we’d get out of there without being noticed. I’ve learned many tricks of ways to disguise yourself from the media and such.â€￾

“Well it worked today. We’ll have to figure another way to get EuVanne out of there since they probably figured out what we did, but don’t you worry about that. Just leave it to meâ€￾ Justin stated as he wrapped Kayla in his arms and held her close to him. “You have no idea how long I’ve waited to hold you like thisâ€￾ Justin whispered into her ear. “I’ve missed you so much baby and I’m so sorry for everything I’ve done to youâ€￾

“I’ve missed you too Justin.â€￾ Kayla replied as she rested her head on Justin’s shoulder.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:58 am

:thumbup: That was a great disguise idea that Justin had. See the wonders that he can achieve when he thinks with the right head. :nod: :lol: I'm glad that he and Kayla got home safe and sound. Now we just need EuVanne to get better and get out of that darn hospital. :pray:

The story is ending so soon! :cry: But it has been a wonderful read and I've loved every chapter of it, Heath. :hug:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:20 am

:( why must it end? its avery good story :nod: so you better get started on something else :D

im glad theyre okay and got home alright.

:yell: UPDATE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:40 pm

<span style='color:purple'>It's almost done???WTF??

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to my abs world but...WTF???
You have alot of explaining to do before you end this story Heather!!

*pouts*

wink wink</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:00 pm

I wanted to post this before i went on vacation but didn't have enough time so here y'all go....i hope that you enjoyed it!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 15</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Two weeks have gone by now and getting back into a normal schedule was hard at first but after a few days, things seemed to be normal again in the Timberlake household. Not once was it mentioned about Justin’s cheating ways. It was a thing of the past I guess you could say. As they like to put it, they put it in a little box and threw it away. Each and every day, EuVanne is getting stronger, in fact, the day that Kayla left the hospital, EuVanne came out of her coma and appeared to be fine. Well minus the few holes the were slowly healing. Although it will be awhile until she gets out because she has to take a couple weeks of physical therapy to get her strength back up.

The amount of support that the whole Timberlake/Sangster families have received is amazing. People all over the world are sending in get well cards, flowers, balloons, you name it. The detectives have even figured out who is responsible for all of this, a man by the name of Rafael Sanchez. He used to go to high school with Kayla and had the biggest crush on her but Kayla would never go out with him because he was a drug dealer and she wasn’t into that. He made a vow to himself that if he couldn’t have her then no one could have her and he would make sure of that. No one has to worry about him anymore though because now he’s under lock and key and by the looks of it he won’t be getting out anytime soon seeing as he couldn’t even make his bail.

“Good morning sunshineâ€￾ Justin greeted Kayla with breakfast in bed.

“What’s all of this for?â€￾ Kayla questioned as she rubbed the sleepy dirt away from her eyes.

“It’s our anniversary today, September 18, 2006. It’s been two years to this date since we got married.â€￾

“I remember that day like it was yesterdayâ€￾ Kayla stated as she trailed off to remember their wedding. It was a fairy tale wedding, the wedding that every girl dreamed of but only very few could really have. The location had to be the best of it all. Justin flew all the guests to The Bahamas, one of the most beautiful places in the world. And the dress was just gorgeous. A Vera Wang original so what else could you really expect? The ten tiered cake, was the most extravagant thing she had ever seen in her life. It reminded her of Paris Hilton’s birthday cake on her 21st birthday except for Paris had 21 tiers and hers were smaller cakes whereas there’s only had 10 but the tiers were much larger. The chairs leading down the aisle were all covered in while, Silk coverings, and rose petals were scattered all over the ground. A four string quartet played the traditional wedding song as Kayla’s father walked her down the aisle. Definitely the best day of her life, other than her daughter being born of course.

“Justin I have a question for youâ€￾ Kalya stated uneasily as she propped herself up in the bed.

“What’s wrong? Is everything ok? You don’t seem yourself.â€￾ Justin asked with genuine concern.

“Everything is fine Justin. It’s just that, the one day in the hospital you got this really strange phone call. What was that all about?â€￾

“Well I wanted to surprise you later but since you askedâ€￾ Justin trailed off as he headed over to his nightstand and pulled out a little jewelry box.

“What is this?â€￾ Kayla questioned as Justin placed the black box in her hands.

“Open itâ€￾

“Justin, it’s beautifulâ€￾ Kayla cried as she stared at the diamond necklace before her. Justin had one of the finest jewelers in the world, Harry Winston, create a one of a kind diamond necklace for Kayla. The 44 caret white gold chain enclosed a 5 caret light pink diamond with the initial “Bâ€￾ engraved in it, in honor of their daughter Brooklyn. “I love itâ€￾ she stammered as tears fell from her eyes. “But more importantly, I love youâ€￾ Kayla exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Justin’s neck and gave him a passionate kiss.

“I love you tooâ€￾ Justin stated as he held Kayla close to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Four weeks later and everything was back to normal. Well if you could call it that. EuVanne was now home from the hospital and back at her job with the after school programs. Doctors didn’t think that she’d be out of the hospital yet, let alone back at work. She truly is a strong woman.

When the reports surfaced of the necklace which Justin bought Kayla, everyone automatically thought of the 4 million dollar ring which Kobe Bryant bought his wife Vanessa after he cheated on her in 2003. Everyone thought that it was a way of bribing her because he cheated on her but Kayla knew that wasn’t it. Justin had been working closely with Harry Winston to create the perfect necklace for Kayla before they ever got married. The whole reason why Harry Winston was calling Justin was to make the final arrangements of when he was going to be picking the necklace up.

In life, you win some battles and you loose some. You’ll never find out which battles you’ll win and which you will loose without taking chances in life though. These past couple months have been trying and trouble for Kayla and Justin, but in the end, it has brought their family so much closer.</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THE END!</span></span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”