Crazy Thoughts

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:50 pm

Hey everyone!

This story is dear to my heart. It's basically a true story in my life. Without going into great detail, I've had to deal with this case numerous times. I wanted to write it cuz it's a serious matter and I think when I write it, that it should not only help me in talking about it but it should, in some small way, create a chain of help when someone you know is in that situation. Hopefully you'll be able to help that person before something happens, before it's too late. If you guys wanna read it and tell me what you think, it will be an honor to hear what you have to say because the subject matter of it is so deep for me. It may not be a great story, but I think it's honest and emotional. As I was writing it, I found myself crying. The truth of the words were just too much and I nearly brokedown. Anyway, I apologize for that, here's the story if this is of interest to you. I will update ASAP. Feel free to leave a review if you wish.:)

Crazy Thoughts
nsyncfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1794http://www.nsyncfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1794

Return to “Fan Fiction”