Lovin Me 4 Me

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:56 pm

I'm not sure if I like this yet, but I decided to post it anyways to see what ya'll think

Chapter 1 Promise May 15th 2005

You weren't up for going out, partying hasn't benn up on your agenda as of late; but since Trace wouldn't leave you alone you decided to come. Your plan is to stay for an hour-max, then leave with or without Trace. So in your fitted blue jeans and white t-shirt you walk into the club with all eyes on you, of course; you walk to the bar order your drink, disappoint the few girls that have already asked to dance, then a hand pulls you through the dance floor and to a booth and then you realize its her.

"hey girl what's up?"

"not much, thought I come out for a few drinks"

"cool, who'd you come with?"

"Trish, Steve, Allison and Talisha.. But I'm ready to leave"

"me too"

"you just came" She replies laughing lightly

"I know, but I didn't want to come"

"at least try to have fun; lets dance"

"no thanks"

"come on" She grabs your hand dragging you to the dance floor as Lil Kim's 'The Jump Off' starts. With your arms wrapped around her waist, her back flush against your chest your glad you came out tonight. As of late you two have had your fair share of flirting, more so than what happened during the Justified Stripped Tour; but now your both single and the thought of the opprotunity to stop with the games and go straight for the goal is very tempting. Sure you guys have joked about sex, but its never really gotten that far...only to kissing, and maybe some touching if you were lucky.

She turns around and snakes her hands under your shirt

"Christina"

"yes"

"stop it"

"but I'm not doing anything" And there it was that smile, looks so innocent but you and I both know she's far from it. But hey if she wants to play you can play also

"I need a seat"

"o.k" You go back to the booth and she unexpectantly sits on your lap, so you place your right hand on her hip and your left massages her inner thigh. She seems uneffected by the gesture so you move to kissing her neck

"I really want to kiss you right now" You whisper in her ear

"so kiss me" She leans down and puts her lips on yours inviting your tongue, and just as the kiss became more passionate you were interrupted

"get a room"

"hey Allison"

"hey Justin.. Chris were ready to leave"

"give me 5 mins Al"

"alright, we'll be in the car...bye Justin"

"bye Allison"

"so I'll call you tomorrow"

"if you have time or you can stay here with me"

"what time is it?"

"2:00a.m I'm not gonna hurt you I'll take you home"

"I really need to leave, but um I'll call you and um we can finish what we started" She replies kissing you before standing and leaving. It wasn't so bad that you came, but the party has left and now its time for you to leave.
Chapter 2 Intentions May 16th 2005

Before any of this can go down yu have to make sure intentions are clear. For you this is a get mine get yours situation; your very content with just being his friend and who knows if he's good you can have some benefitts to go along with that friendship. But you know for sure this will never be anything but friends cause your not into him like that, its purely physical. Trish, Allsion, Steve and Talisha all left to visit family and once you finish your business here you can go visit your family.

"Justin?"

"hey Christina, what's up?"

"not much just hanging out"

"me too"

"so about last night"

"about that. Are you playing games with me Chris?"

"not at all, I just wanna make sure intentions are clear. I get mine, you get yours...just friends. And maybe depending on what we both want we can have a little benefit to just being friends"

"I got you, when and where?"

"my house, 9:00p.m, not a minute later"

"haha, I'll be there"

"alright, so I'll see you later tonight"

"yep, bye"

"bye"
The stage is set, and now let the games begin! Only one of you can win and your not in it to lose!

What do ya'll think? :unsure:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:08 pm

im liking this a lot :nod: very hot, which is great in my opinion ;) :lol:

i think you should keep at this, at least til they get some. but whats this about being a game to win? :thinking: interesting

update!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:33 pm

Ah, I think I know where this is going :thinking:. I like, I like! Anything that puts my two favorite people on the planet together is my kinda story! :wub:

Great job, girl. Keep it up. ^_^

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:09 am

Oooh, this is a very hot story and I'm lovin' it. :drool: I adore Christina and Justin, so I am definitely interested in seeing where this goes. :nod: And lots of sex scenes with the two of them would be much appreciated. :thumbup:

:clap: MORE!

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:53 am

lovin this cant wait to see wher it goes

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:28 pm

wow! Two of my favorite artists.. update soon! Please :)

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:13 pm

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 3 Get Mine Get Yours

8:55p.m you pull up to her house with five mins to spare. Now you know in order for you to win the game you have to make her want you again. But their still a part of you that wonders whether or not you two are really gonna do it

8:59p.m you leave your car and walk up to the door, before you can knock she opens it, inviting you in. Part of you was hoping she'd be in lingere or nothing at all but you have plenty time to get her neekid.

"do you want something to drink?"

"uh, sure some water"

"alright, make yourself comfortable" You take off your shoes and put your keys and cell phone on the table

"here ya go"

"thanks" Since she wasn't gonna start you will. You motion for her to come closer which she does sitting on your lap. She outlines your lips with her tongue teasing you, her hands grab yours moving them under her shirt.

"touch me Justin" God to hear those sweet words come out of her mout, enough to make you climax right there. You grant her request moving your hands up to remove her shirt, then tracing the fabric of her bra moving it off her body. Instead of doing it on the couch she suggest that ya'll take it to her room, so with her arms wrapped around her neck and her legs wrapped around your waist you walk up to her room laying her on the bed. You unbutton her pants pulling them down along with her panties

"this isn't fair"

"it'll be fair in due time" You kiss down her stomach, to her inner thighs before tasting her. You have no intentions on letting her cum just yet so you withdraw from her sweetness and move back up her body removing the rest of your clothing. You spread her legs and wrap them around your waist entering her slowly. Your name rolls off her tongue quietly which makes you penatrate her harder and quicker. You pin her hands above her head slowing down your thrusts, and there it was again your name off her tongue, her cries of more and that soft moan driving you wild making it more and more difficult to continue going without a climax before she does. You change postions and she's on top rolling her hips in a slow circular motion, to help her movements you place you hands on her hips "Justin" she wimpers, she looks at you and you know she's almost there. You flip her over so you can be in control and penatrate her harder. As she explodes with her orgasm she whispers your name over and over again causing you to climax right after. You collaps on top of her sweat dripping down both of you

"Justin"

"hmm?"

"don't leave"

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:28 pm

I'm loving this one! That was hot writing there! My two favourite singers together. Good update. :thumbup: I love how cute she was at the end. Can't wait for the next one! :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:51 am

:lick: :drool: Oh boy, that was a goooood chapter! Very good! There's a hot couple! :thumbup:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:28 am

DAYUM that was one hot chapter :drool: :whip: I've been wanting to read this story but i haven't had time and then i got sick so i made it my goal to read it today and man! So J and Keena, my 2 fav singers in the whole entire world, are gettin their freak on??? interesting i must say :nod: i wanna see what goes on between these two...more please!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:04 pm

sorry I took so long, thanks for the feedback

Chapter 4 Round 2- In the Shower May 17th 2005

Damn! The boy can really work those hips, you've watched him on stage and could tell he had something going, but never did you imagine he could work it the way he worked it last night. This might have to become a situation where you and him can become friends with benefits cause lets face it you want it again

"Christina"

"hmm?"

"I need to get home"

"at least take a shower. Let me get you a towel and wash cloth" You follow him into the bathroom finding him a towel and washcloth. He thanks you quickly before jumping in the shower as you decide to brush your teeth. You look in the mirror to see him staring at you, he motions you over and you waste no time in arriving. You join him in the shower and he showers your neck with kisses

"tell me what you want Chris"

"Justin"

"ANYTHING you want" And he meant anything and that exactly what you got. It was like an encore from last night just with multiple orgasms. And for one more go around you lock your legs around his waist and he penatrates you

"harder" You whisper which he complies, and just the sheer force of his thrusts are knocking the breath out of you causing you to gasp for more air. One, two, five more thrusts and both of you are spent. You leave him to wash himself as you head to your room to put some clothes on

"so I'll call you later Christina"

"bye Justin" He must want it again too.
feedback please

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:18 pm

*THUD* And I'm spent! *Passes out* That's some hot shower action right thurr! I liked that. :lick:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:36 pm

*wipes sweat off forehead* that was hot!!! can i have that experience with J please??? MORE PLEASE!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:40 pm

:lol: wow

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:17 pm

Angelpopstar7 wrote: *wipes sweat off forehead* that was hot!!! can i have that experience with J please??? MORE PLEASE!

No Heather, you can't. :rofl: Unless you want J to get his ass put in jail. :no: I'll "experiment" with him until you turn 18 and then I *might* turn him over to you for a little while. :yay:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:24 pm

;) as long as I get him first

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:12 pm

so im thinking something along the lines of :drool: i like this story sooooooooooo much.

please update, not only is it hot, its intruiging

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:25 pm

whatchagot4meMRJT wrote:
Angelpopstar7 wrote: *wipes sweat off forehead* that was hot!!! can i have that experience with J please??? MORE PLEASE!

No Heather, you can't. :rofl: Unless you want J to get his ass put in jail. :no: I'll "experiment" with him until you turn 18 and then I *might* turn him over to you for a little while. :yay:

Actually I was informed that the legal age of consent is 16 so I'm way over that :nod: :drool: :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:05 pm

Well then, there you go. Let Justin tap that ass and see if I care. <_<

;) :lol:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:48 pm

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 5 Phone Calls May 19th

She called you early today, but you igonred it, not because you didn't want to talk to her, but she has this control over you that no other woman has had before. Its all in the way she carries herself; like I know I'm hot, I get what I want, and if you don't want it it's your loss. You know you can't igonore her calls for ever, so reluctanlty you give her call

"hey" She says, kinda out of breath, makes you wonder what she was doing

"bad time?"

"no, no, just had to run upstairs to get the phone. So what's up Justin?"

"not much, you called earlier"

"yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me, but you must've been sleeping or something"

"I was tired today, um but we can do it some other time"

"sure, well thats what I called for, so I'll um talk to you later"

"don't hang up"

"something on your mind Justin?"

"you. You've been on my mind since the first time we well you know. I can't stop thinking about you"

"I'm sure"

"I'm serious Christina. Its like I'm living a dream, everything that goes wrong in my life all goes away when I'm with you"

"well thats what an orgasm can do to you"

"what if it deeper than that?"

"what?"

"what if its deeper than sex? What if I want more?"

"its not deeper than sex Justin, why kid yourself. Thats all this was about, sex and your great so lets just keep it as that, your there when I need you, and I'm here when you need me"

"your right, I gotta go bye" You don't wait for her to respond just hang up the phone. You don't know why you just told her that, probably because you hoped she felt the same way. Wanted her to want you the way you want her from the first time you met. But she's right this always gonna be sex and nothing more, so why should ruining a good thing, right?

"Christina"

"yes Justin"

"sorry about hanging up on you."

"its cool, don't worry"

"can I come over?"

"sorry, but the family is here asleep"

"how come your not?"

"can't sleep. I have a little problem"

"really?"

"yep, hold on " You wait a good ten mins, before she comes back

"where are you?"

"taking a bath."

"don't play games with me"

"I'm not, I really am. So what are you doing the 25th?"

"nothing"

"well I have an idea"

Feedback please

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:44 am

aww justin :wub: you poor thing :hug: if you want i can kiss you better :nod: i dont like christina being like that

mooooore!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:24 am

Aww, he's developing deep feelings for her. That's so cute, but it's all about the nookie, so let's see where this leads. Maybe Christina will fall for him, too. :shrug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:46 am

hmmm what on earth is this plan for the 25th?? I'm intrigued....ahhh poor Justin tho...he wants more out of it that Keena does....not good :no: ahh MORE PLEASE!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:07 pm

thanks for the feedback, sorry for the wait and I promise to catch up on the fanfics I've missed

Chapter 6 May 25th

Since your last talk with Christina you've been intrigued to know what exactly she has planned, you were told to meet her at her house at seven o'clock; which you did, then her secrutiy guard shows up and takes you away. Where to? your wondering the same thing, but as long as the end result is something you want then everything will be fine.

"have fun"

"thanks"
You try to put the pieces together, your outside a house, in the middle of nowhere. You open the front door walk through the house and see no sign of her; its a good thing you brought your cell phone cause you think its time to leave.

"Christina?"

"in the bathroom" Great, don't do it Justin don't do it

"what's up?"

"nothing, did you get here okay?"

"yeah, why am I here?"

"I thought we could spend sometime together"

"why in the middle of nowhere?"

"I don't know, for privacy no stories the next day in the paper"

"care if I join?"

"not at all" It doesn't take you long to remove your clothes and join her in the tub. You sit behind her and start to give her a massage

"Justin, maybe we could work on something more"

"okay"

Kinda sucky I know; but I'd appreciate the feedback

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:31 am

Ooh la la, rub a dub dub, I like what's starting to happen in this tub. :whip: :lick:

:yell: MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:36 am

she calims shes dirrty so maybe this bath is a good thing :shrug: :lol:

i agree with paige: UPDATE!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:42 pm

:laughup: Nice tub comment Helena :rofl:

Hmm rub a dub dub two sexy mofo's in a tub :rofl: ok that sucked but still! lol MORE PLEASE!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:52 pm

:rofl: I like this naughty story..keep it up. ;)

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:09 pm

thanks for the feedback :D , but I decided to end this story cause I wasn't really liking the direction it was going in; but I'm working on another Justin and X-tina one that I should be posting soon

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:27 am

:yay: I'll be looking for that new story. :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:05 pm

aww shoot, why does everyone end their stories before they end. well i cant make you write it and its possible that the next story will be even better so keep it up and i'll keep my eyes open for ti :thumbup: great work :nod:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:49 pm

Awww :cry: dang it its the new trend...i'm stopping mine too! just kidding! lol but umm yeah what was i gonna say? lol im sorry that you're ending your story but if you don't like it then i guess thats ok....we'll have to wait for a new one from ya :nod:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:40 am

nooooo :yell: shortie! why did you end it???

Man, I FINALLY got the chance to sit here and start reading and getting into it and you quit! This SUCKS!

I thought that was pretty great so far...but when you post your other Justin/Christina fic, I will surely be reading it.

And those sex scenes were caligente! :thumbup:

Keep it up! :wink:

Return to “Fan Fiction”