Looks Like That Time Again.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:04 pm

Okay, let me see if I can explain it in a way that makes sense. It's a fictional story that features famous characters. For example, I could write a story about Justin Timberlake falling in love with a girl named Alison. Or he could fall in love with Reese Witherspoon. That would be a fan fic. You can have lots of well-known people as characters in it or you could have just one. It's all up to you. And it doesn't have to be about Justin or *NSYNC. Let's say that you like Sarah Michelle Gellar, you could write a story about her. We just happen to love *NSYNC, Justin, Christina Aguilera on this board, so a lot of the fiction features them as the main characters of the stories.

The stories don't have to be romances. They can be anything that you want. Ghost stories, violent stories, etc. It's all up to your imagination and creativity, but famous people (actors, musicians, etc.) are involved in some way or another. Usually as a main character.

Hope that explained it somewhat.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:56 pm

yeah I didn't get a chance either sorry... I really wanted to lol but I'm too busy working and sh** all i do is work and sleep lol and that's sad...

Anyway yeah sorry... next time maybe? lol

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:23 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>So uh, do I still get to vote? :lol: :unsure:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:49 am

:laughup: Ash :rofl: Good explanation Paige :nod:

I would have wrote one but for the past 13 days i've been sick minus like 3 days inbetween the two :nod: two i had never heard of these songs before so like Kristen said that would have taken even more time...plus my stories usually suck so ya know :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:03 pm

:nono: Heather, your stories do not suck in any way. Now you on the other hand are a major sucker. :chew: :rofl:

Return to “Fan Fiction”