Daddy's Little Girl

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:12 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Sorry that I keep posting new stories lol but yeah I've been busy and I'm kinda thinking I'm not going to be able to be done with the new challange thingy so we're going to start on this one... It's not done but a lot is written so it may take a while to update at some point lol but I'm trying :)

I hope you like it... and don't forget the wonderful feedback :)

The annoying beeping of the hotel alarm clock woke Justin up at 5:30, and he quickly turned it off so he wouldn’t wake her… that’s the last thing he wanted. He quietly made his way to the bathroom, though the dark room was more like an obstacle course with all the things scattered on the floor, he washed his face, ran his hands through his short dirty blond hair and turned the light on as he searched for his clothes.
“What the f***? J, turn off the lightâ€￾ his princess spoke
“Would you like me to get dressed in the dark?â€￾
“Well warn me or something, God,â€￾ she said as she placed a pillow over her head, “I’m going to puke… Justin get me an aspirin,â€￾ she demanded. He pulled his jeans over his boxers and went through his bag to find the aspirin, grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge and handed them to her. She took them from my hands without any acknowledgement, threw her head back as she swallowed hard and fell back down on the bed, covering her head with the pillow once again.
Justin walked back to his bag and pulled his shirt on over his head, “Baby maybe you shouldn’t drink so muchâ€￾
“Oh God Justin, shut up, not nowâ€￾
“I’m just looking out for youâ€￾
“I know, and I don’t care just shut up, leave me aloneâ€￾
He paused as he went through his bag and continued getting ready, “I should be done my threeâ€￾
“Alright, shut up Justin, your voice is going right through my headâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ he said softly and walked over to her, “I’ll see you later thenâ€￾ he leaned down to kiss her and she waved her hand and placed it on his face
“Byeâ€￾ her muffled voice from under a pillow spoke as she pushed him away. Justin took a deep breath, grabbed his wallet and walked down to the lobby. That’s the love of his life, Kristen Snow. They’ve been together almost a year, well official for almost a year. They dated a couple months kind of… undercover. It sounds crazy but in their business they didn’t want to make it known before they knew the relationship was actually something worth being known. Kristen is a model…well she was a model. About 8 months ago while on vacation in Hawaii they had a jet skiing accident. Justin was fine but she broke her leg in 10 different places. It took her a while before she could walk again so she got cut from a couple fashion shows. Even after she was healed there were still problems with her legs, a space when she stands with her legs together that shouldn’t be there. So, she got dropped from the whole thing, and hasn’t really worked since. She’s not really well known as a model, so there haven’t been any offers. However, her manager is working on some final details for her to do some catalog modeling. She still has a bit of a limp so she can’t do runway… at least that’s what they say, no normal person would be able to point it out. .
Despite this change in her life, Kristen seems to have dealt with it all right; at least she acts like she has. It is pretty obvious she’s not ok with it even though she tries to hide it. How could she be? It’s her career; her dream and it all came crashing down in a matter of seconds. That just goes to show that things can be taken away very easily. She’s a self-proclaimed spoiled brat. Her father’s CEO of some big company, nobody knows exactly what he does… she’s not even sure.

Justin was done with everything he had to do by 4 and went back up to his hotel room where he saw her sitting cross-legged on the bed with her strawberry blond hair tied into a high ponytail. She wore a pair of pink sweatpants to cover her legs, ever since the accident she has been really self-conscious about them, it took a lot for her to put on a skirt, when before the accident she didn’t wear anything else.
“Hey babyâ€￾ she said as she put the TV on mute as soon as she saw him enter the room
“Heyâ€￾ Justin said as he dropped his things by the door and walked over to the bed
“I missed you,â€￾ she said as Justin kissed her and sat down next to her
“I missed you tooâ€￾
“How were the interviews?â€￾ He gave her a look and she laughed
“Did you do anything?â€￾
“I went shoppingâ€￾ she smiled and then laughed at the look Justin gave her, “I know… I’m addicted, I can’t help itâ€￾
“You just need to stop buying things just cause you can,â€￾ he said as he put his arm around her
“I know, I know… I’m trying, I really amâ€￾ she paused, “I didn’t buy a lotâ€￾
“Yeah, I’m sure you didn’tâ€￾ he laughed and kissed her forehead
“No for realâ€￾ she laughed and stood up, “I bought you a shirtâ€￾ She handed him the shirt with a smile, “If you don’t like it…â€￾
“No I do,â€￾ he said as he took it from her hands, “What did you get?â€￾
“Just some sunglassesâ€￾ she said as she tried them on and made faces with them causing him to laugh, “You like?â€￾
“Beautifulâ€￾ he kissed her and looked at the television, “So what lifetime movie’s on now?â€￾
She laughed, “It’s the one where the father raped the sisterâ€￾
“Isn’t that what they’re all about?â€￾ he laughed and she made that face that he loves so much
“Shut up, they are notâ€￾
“Right rightâ€￾ he laughed as he lay down. She laughed and lay on top of him, kissed him and then rested her head on his chest.
He ran his hands through her hair, “Can I ask you a serious question?â€￾
“Go for itâ€￾ he said as he kissed her forehead
“Did Joey Mac say anything about me?â€￾ Justin laughed and pushed her off of him, “Justin, seriouslyâ€￾ she laughed
“Shut upâ€￾ he said as he pushed her away from himself as she tried to crawl back on top of him, “Don’t ask me f***ing questions about Joey Macintyre, he’s opening for me… that means I’m the star, I get the girlsâ€￾
“Well that’s going a little farâ€￾ she paused and laughed, “No Justin seriously did he?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “He said, damn your girl is fine, does she have any sisters?â€￾
She laughed, “Well did you tell him that my sister’s aren’t as fine as me and he can have the real thing?â€￾ she crawled back on top of him, he laughed and pushed her off, “I’m just kidding baby, you know I’m kiddingâ€￾ she crawled on him again, “You know you’re my favoriteâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“But me and Joey go way backâ€￾ she said seriously before she burst out laughing and he pushed her off himself again, “But you’re still my favorite…. You’re lucky I like the young heart throbs in the groupsâ€￾
Justin laughed as he stood up, “Get packed we’re leaving tonightâ€￾
She let out a sigh, “But I like it here…â€￾
“Where are we Kris?â€￾
“Uhâ€￾ she bit her bottom lip “Georgia?â€￾
“Close… Alabamaâ€￾ He laughed and pulled her up from the bed, “Get your ass upâ€￾
“Where we going next? This is such an exciting lifestyleâ€￾
“This coming from the girl that does runway shows in Rome and Parisâ€￾ he paused when he realized what he said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…â€￾
“It’s cool,â€￾ she said as she plastered a fake smile across her face
“I’m so sorry baby,â€￾ he said as he wrapped my arms around her
“I know, you didn’t mean anything by itâ€￾ she said as she moved away from him and began packing her things, “I think I’m just going to go shopping for a little while you’re doing sound check and stuffâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ he said softly, he could tell the mention of her old modeling days was killing her, and it was killing him too, “It’s ok babyâ€￾
“Oh I know… totally,â€￾ she said as she stuffed the rest of her things into her bag, “I just have some stuff I need to get. Like you know, more toothpaste, and shaving cream and um… I need some lotion for my legs, and a bathing suit, it’s getting really hot, I can’t believe I forgot my bathing suitâ€￾ she laughed that laugh that was just to hide the tears that were going to come any second, “which means I’ll need sunscreen, I don’t want to get burnt, and you need some too you burn really easily. And I need a dress, oh that’s right I totally need to find a dress for that award show next weekâ€￾ she paused from her rambling to wipe the slight tears that were beginning to form, “And I mean, I know Versace was going to send you a suit but well… we know they’re not going to send me anything,â€￾ she sniffled and decided it wasn’t worth holding the tears in anymore, “we know they don’t want me in their clothes… and I kinda don’t want you to wear them eitherâ€￾
“It’s ok baby, it’s okâ€￾ he said as he pulled her into a tight hug, “Don’t worry baby, I’m not putting any of their sh** on my bodyâ€￾
“It’s just not fair,â€￾ she cried
“I know it’s notâ€￾ he said as he rubbed her back, “But you’re going to do those catalogs, those are so much better anyway baby, you don’t have to live in f***ing Paris and you get to do shoots on the beach and…â€￾
“Justin catalog models are like the joke of the model world. People who do catalogs are people that can’t do runway because they’re too fat or too short or can’t keep a straight face or can’t do the walk. I can. I’ve been practicing it like my whole life, I’ve done the runways, I’m not going to just be in some stupid… WalMart catalog or something… all because of one stupid…â€￾ she paused, “And how do they say I limp? I don’t limp, ok yeah maybe my legs are a little messed up but it’s not my fault… I’m going to get the surgery, I really think I’m going toâ€￾
“What? What surgery?â€￾
“For my knees, my legsâ€￾ she paused and sat with her legs outstretched as she looked at the closely, “They can fix it so it will be back to normalâ€￾
“That’s stupid to get surgery for something like that, what it is plastic surgery?â€￾
“They call it corrective surgery Justinâ€￾
“Alright, but that doesn’t even mean they’ll take you backâ€￾
“I know… they won’t. But someone mightâ€￾
“Yeah but I don’t think you should get plastic surgery for it, that’s stupid, and it’s not even a sure thing you’ll get work againâ€￾
“Alright fine, put yourself in my shoes, say you messed up your nose in the accidentâ€￾
“Whoa, don’t start on my noseâ€￾ he joked and then paused when he got no response, “Alright, sorry… continueâ€￾
“And you couldn’t sing anymore because every time you did it was nasally, so you got dropped from your contract. But there’s a procedure you could get to make your nose back to the cute little nose it always has beenâ€￾ she paused and tapped his nose, “But if you don’t get it done you could probably work at some hotel bar or maybe even a cruise. You know you would get itâ€￾
“Yeah I would, alrightâ€￾ he said as he put the last of his clothes in his bag, “whatever you want to do I’ll be behind you 100 percent. If you want to do the surgery I’ll be there bringing you magazines and candy, if you don’t I’ll still love you the sameâ€￾ he smiled and put his arm around her
“I know, but I’m just sick of living off my father and youâ€￾
“You do not live off meâ€￾
“Yes I doâ€￾
“Kris what’s the last thing I bought you?â€￾
“Dinnerâ€￾
“Oh shut up I can buy you dinnerâ€￾
“The hotelâ€￾
“I’m not paying for the hotelâ€￾
“I know but it’s just the ideaâ€￾ she paused, “I want to make my own money, I’m sick of being such a spoiled bratâ€￾
“You’re not that badâ€￾ he said with a slight chuckle
She laughed and pulled away from him, “Jerkâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“You’re supposed to say I’m not a brat at allâ€￾ she smiled as she put her bag near the door, “I’m going shopping, what do you want?â€￾
“You just went shoppingâ€￾
“I know but we’re leaving tonight and there was this real cute shop down the street and I may never come back here again Justinâ€￾ she whined
He laughed, “Have funâ€￾
“Oh I willâ€￾ she smiled as she kissed him and grabbed her bag, “Call me like a half an hour before you want meâ€￾</span>

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:19 pm

Awesome! I'm a b****y hungover person though! Keep up the good work my friend.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:01 am

:thumbup: Awesome new story! :wub: I feel really badly for Kristen's modeling dreams getting crushed like that. But I like how Justin is supportive and understanding of her pain. :nod:

I wonder if she'll decide to go through with the surgey. :thinking: Let's just hope everything goes smoothly with the operation if she chooses to have the procedure.

UPDATE ... when you get the time. :please:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:13 am

i just thought i'd come by and bump this story a little. ive just finished reading the first chapter and its rather interesting :nod:

please do update when you have the time

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:42 am

*BUMP* This is a really good story, Sarah. Please update for us when you get the time! :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:31 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Woo hoo on a new story! :yay: </span>

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:24 pm

<span style='color:purple'>I am way behind..I know and I apologize *ducks*
But I am back from holidays now and slowly tryingt o catch up...again!!
Great start Sarah but...um...you only put one chappie up.
WTF???

lol..more please??
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:01 pm

<span style='color:blue'> :lol: Ok I totally forgot about this lol sorry :D
So here's some more... thanks for the feedback and make sure to leave some more :)

“Justin… I forgot my passâ€￾ Kristen said into her cell phone
“Aww that sucks babyâ€￾ he laughed
“No Justin seriouslyâ€￾ she laughed
“Lonnie’s out thereâ€￾
“Yeah I know but they won’t let me back at all… the stupid venue securityâ€￾
He laughed, “Well don’t they know who you are? Say… don’t you know who I am? And then flash that smile and then start talking about how your daddy owns the placeâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ she laughed, “He does not own this venueâ€￾
“Look at the sign babyâ€￾ he laughed
She looked up at the sign: James Snow & Co., “Ohâ€￾ she paused, “But I don’t wanna…â€￾
“Where are you?â€￾
“The 5th street entranceâ€￾
“Alright, bye loveâ€￾ he hung up the phone and Kristen laughed as she waited by the door. The door opened, she heard screaming and Justin pulled her into the building, “That was closeâ€￾
“Yeah, closeâ€￾ she laughed and kissed Justin softly
“Let’s go eatâ€￾ Justin said as he grabbed onto her hand
“I’m not that hungryâ€￾
“Then come and watch me eat?â€￾ she smiled and nodded her head

Once Justin was done with his show they went right to the bus to drive to the next city, “Wonderful job baby, this calls for a celebration!â€￾ she said as she handed him a cup of Jack Daniels.
“Thanksâ€￾ he said as he took a sip, “Not too much for you though alright?â€￾
“Ok just one moreâ€￾ she said as she downed the whole glass, “I’m already cocked!â€￾
“Yeah I can tellâ€￾ he mumbled, “You’re getting just like your motherâ€￾
“I didn’t even have a lot, like 5 maybe?â€￾
“That is a lot, especially for youâ€￾ he said as he grabbed the glass from her hands,
“Just one moreâ€￾
“No, no moreâ€￾ he said as he sat down on his bed in the back of the bus, “You shouldn’t drink so much, it’s not good for youâ€￾
“Yes it is, it makes me feel very goodâ€￾
“Well I don’t’ like the way you are when you’re so drunkâ€￾ She laughed as she fell on the bed next to Justin, “I’m serious it’s not funnyâ€￾
“That’s like from a movie or somethingâ€￾ she paused, “You still like me when I’m drunkâ€￾
“I do?â€￾
“Yeah, cause I’m easyâ€￾
“That’s not something to be proud of Krisâ€￾ he paused, “Seriously you need to stop thisâ€￾ he looked over at her passed out in the middle of the bed. He took a deep breath and pushed her over a little and lay down next to her.
She woke up at 6 o’clock the next morning alone on the bus, “Justinâ€￾ she called as she walked to the front of the bus. She saw a post it note on the table: Room 8674 was all it said, and the key was next to it. She grabbed her bag and made her way to the room. She went right into the bathroom where she threw up and then lay in the bed next to Justin. “Uhâ€￾ she moaned, “I’m never drinking againâ€￾
“Yeah, I’ve heard that beforeâ€￾ she heard Justin’s voice
“Sorryâ€￾ she said softly
“I’m just glad to see you’re aliveâ€￾ he paused, “You seriously need to stop, that’s all you do is get drunk, when’s the last night you haven’t been drunk? I don’t even rememberâ€￾
“I know, I know… I’m sorryâ€￾ she paused, “I’m done though, for real I’m not going to drink anymoreâ€￾
“I’m going to hold you to thatâ€￾
“You can,â€￾ she said as she cuddled closer to him
“Just go to sleep Kristen,â€￾ he said as he pushed her away
“Why do you hate me?â€￾
“I don’t hate youâ€￾
“Yes you doâ€￾
“Kris believe me if I hated you you would know it. You wouldn’t be here if I hated youâ€￾
“Well you’re mad at meâ€￾
“Because I’m sick of you being cocked every night, we can’t have a normal night anymore because you’re always cocked before the f***ing sun setsâ€￾
“I’m sorryâ€￾
“That’s what you’ve been sayingâ€￾
“I mean it Justinâ€￾
“Just go to sleep, I don’t want to talk about this right nowâ€￾
“Why not now?â€￾
“Because it’s six o’clock in the f***ing morning and I have to be up in 3 hours and I haven’t gotten a f***ing wink of sleepâ€￾
“’Ok, I’m sorry… goodnightâ€￾ she waited for a response but didn’t get one, “Justin… goodnightâ€￾
“Alright be quiet and sleepâ€￾
“I’m not going to sleep until you say goodnightâ€￾
He took a deep breath, “Goodnight… now shut up and go to sleepâ€￾

A few hours later Kristen woke up alone in the room, she reached for her cell phone; “Yeahâ€￾ he answered it
“Where are you?â€￾
“The venueâ€￾
“Why didn’t you wake me?â€￾
“Because you were passed out and I didn’t really want to deal with youâ€￾
“Justin come on, I said I’m sorry give me a chanceâ€￾
“I have given you countless f***ing chances Kristenâ€￾
“I know, I know but I’m really sorry this time and I really mean itâ€￾
“Rightâ€￾
“Come on Justin, I’ve just been through a lot of sh** recentlyâ€￾
“Don’t pull that f***ing card Kristenâ€￾ he paused, “You are not a f***ing mental case you need to stop using that as an excuseâ€￾
“I’m sorryâ€￾ she paused, “Are you going to break up with me?â€￾ she paused and waited for an answer but she didn’t get one, “Justin?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ he answered, “I’m not but baby you really need to stop this sh**’
“I know, I know I’m done… for realâ€￾
“Alright then, look out the window, you see that big building?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“Alright that’s where I am. So take a shower, get ready and come on over, you got the pass? I left it on the dresserâ€￾
“Alright, thanks babyâ€￾
“Yup, I’ll see you in a littleâ€￾ he paused, “Love youâ€￾
“Love you too, byeâ€￾</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:59 pm

:no: i wish she wouldnt get drunk, how horrible for justin, she shouldnt make him suffer. but good for him for staying with her :thumbup:

update soon :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:39 pm

Wow, Kris needs some help with the drinking. She doesn't need all of that alcohol. :no: But I'm glad that Justin is genuinely concerned and wants her to get better! :nod:

More! :clap:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:09 pm

I thought I left feedback for the first chapter but i guess i didn't....I love this story as usual...like all of your other stories lol

I hate how Kris gets drunk all the time man...gettin drunk is not a way to solve all of your problems... :nono: I'm glad that Justin is stickin in there with her though...she needs someone to be there with her and be strong for her...she just needs to realize that shes ruining her life before she ruins it...MORE PLEASE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:03 pm

ok I just realized how horrible this story is and how I have no idea where I'm going with it. So I'm going to stop it right here. I appologize to all of you who read it lol sorry to put you through that :)
Anyway yes The End. B)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:41 pm

:cry: The end? That's not fair. :no: Just kidding! It's your story and, first and foremost, the writer has to be satisfied with his/her work, so don't sweat it, ma'am. We'll be here when the next stroke of literary genius hits you! :hug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:33 am

awww :cry: You can't end it there but if you don't know where to go with it then i guess that's all you can do :nod: I'll be waiting for another genious story from you :nod: :wub:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:15 am

im sad too :( but hopefully youll come up with another great story. im gonna assume though that theres a happy ending to this one, at least things cant get worse for them now :shrug:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Sarah...wtf??</span> :blink:

Return to “Fan Fiction”