Where's My Happy Ending?

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:53 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I’ve often wondered why it was ever you. Of all the boys I met, of all that came to my door asking to come and play outside, it was never a question with you. We laughed a lot, you remember that time when I fell off your bike and I skinned my knees. Even with all the bleeding you still made me smile. I felt invincible with you, I could conquer anything in the world. When you weren’t around I felt powerless, and all the dreams evaporated.

But I guess you never knew the truth. I never could say it, could I? My words were just stutters. One day I practiced in the mirror for hours just how I would say it. I like you. I have a crush on you. When all I really would have wanted to say was that I loved you.

Time passed, and I watched you from the corner of my eye. New friends, new girlfriends, and then there was me. The girl you would call your ‘best friend’. The one you talked to for advice, when in all honesty she was the one who needed it the most. I played my part as the best friend just like in the movies. Yet in the movies, there was always the happy ending. I was patient, and waited thinking ‘good things come to those who wait’, and my moment would come, my happy ending would happen. It never did though.

All those girls broke his heart, and my job was to mend it. Pick up the broken pieces, and put him back together again for another girl to come around and do it all over. Then she came along, and everything changed. She was toxic, disastrous and he loved every bit of it. I couldn’t blame him for falling for her, she was gorgeous: the epitome of every man’s dream. I’ll admit, I wanted to be her. I thought if I could just be like her, have what she has then I’d be his…forever.

But the inevitable came, and she broke his heart again and then again. But she was worth going back to, no matter how many stitches were placed in his heart.

“I don’t know what to do anymore, El.â€￾ He said to me. “She wants me back again, after she broke up with me last week. She said she was just acting crazy, and she still loves me.â€￾

I stared at him, concealing the pain that lay in my eyes. “Do what your heart tells you.â€￾ Why I ever uttered that kind of crap was beyond me. Yes, I wanted him to be happy and yet I was willing to sacrifice my own happiness in the process.

He took one more look and nodded. “I’m going to go see her. Thanks, El.â€￾ He kissed me on the cheek and went off…like always.</span></span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:55 pm

ohh...if you're wondering if that was it, its not. I have the story done. I don't want to post it all together...Plus I need you're feed back. So if there's something I can change in the story..

so yeah, feedback..please? :ph34r:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:24 am

:yay: i like it! youve managed to pick a week where most of the feedbackers are on hols but i'll do my best.

he really shouldnt go back to that girl :no: its obvious that his lady friend would never break his heart, and whats more, deserves it :nod:

but im glad thats not the end, im keeping my fingers crossed for something good.

update when youre ready

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:27 am

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>But this time, there was no happy ending for him. “We had another fight, its over. I’m tired of this sh**. One minute she wants me, the next minute she doesn’t. Anyway, I’m going on tour soon so maybe it’s a good thing we ended it for good.â€￾

Yes tour…it must have slipped my mind the fact that he was a well-known celebrity. That changes everything now, doesn’t it? Before I was just the hopeless who couldn’t get her best friend to fall in love with her, but now I am really hopeless. I never did like his TV persona, or how he tried to be the cocky bastard he was whenever fans approached him. “Why don’t you come on tour with me? Don’t you think it’d be fun Ella?â€￾
I’d mutter a no, and he’d shake his head. “You hate that I became famous, huh?â€￾
“Yeah I do. I don’t know this Justin that is famous, I know the Justin that walks into my house, opens my refrigerator and acts like he lives there.â€￾
“I’m still the same guy.â€￾ He’d laugh and rub my head. “I’m going to really miss you though, I won’t have anyone to feed me girl advice.â€￾
“I’m only a phone call away.â€￾
“Yeah but it’s not the same. Will you at least give it another thought though? I leave in two days.â€￾
I sit there silent for a minute, before sighing “Yeah, I’ll think about it.â€￾ Knowing, I could not bear a day with him on tour. Then there was the chance that maybe he would get the glimpse of the real me, and I could dapple into his celebrity lifestyle. The chance that I took years ago, and I hated ever since. When she came on the tour with him, I knew my luck had run its course. Britney was all he ever talked about, ‘I love Britney so much’, Britney this, Britney that, and then finally it ended with a Britney’s a b****. Now she’s off getting married, and he wondered what he ever saw in that loony. Okay, so those weren’t his words exactly but I knew he was thinking that.

Then my phone rang four in the morning, I scurried to find my phone where the caller Id read J.
“Hello,â€￾ I groggily answered.
“Rise and shine sweetheart!â€￾
“Hi…why are you calling me at 4 in the morning?â€￾ I manage to whisper.
“I uh sorry, I came from a-a party. I w-wanted to ttalk to you. I missed y-youâ€￾ In the background, I heard laughter.
“Are you drunk Justin?â€￾
“Umm…no, I don’t think so. Well maybe, yeah maybe I am drunk.â€￾
“Do you want me to come get you?â€￾
“Yeah.â€￾ He replied softly over the phone.
“Where are you?â€￾
“Umm…dude, where am I?â€￾ I roll my eyes. “Dude says 43 Lister Lane. Come now to get me, I um got that thing in the morning.â€￾
“The tour?â€￾
“Yeah that.â€￾ He laughs and hangs up. </span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:04 pm

ooh Im loving it so far! More pleeeeease!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:37 pm

oh no justin, dont get drunk :no: she may HAVE to go with him on tour. justin you should appreciate the fact that youve got such a lovely considerate friend who'll pick you up when youre too drunk. dont act reckless dear

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:33 am

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I knew where Justin was and it wasn’t Lister Lane. He had told me about the party that was at Trace’s house. When I came to the house, a few lights were on and only one car was parked in the driveway. I walked up to the house and knockrf on the door. The short man with the beard opened it, “whats up whats up Ella. I missed you girl.â€￾ He put his arm around me, and pointed in the direction of the kitchen.
“Nice to see you too Trace.â€￾ A few people wee scattered around the house. When I walked into the kitchen Justin was smoking a cigar, and playing cards. He saw me and told me to come over.
“Oh I gave you the wrong address.â€￾ He laughed. “But you knew where I was anyway, huh?â€￾
“A lucky guess.â€￾ I replied.
“No you’re a psychic.â€￾ He laughed and the other girls across the table began to laugh too. Idiots.
He put down his cards, and his cigar. “Come on, now. Sit down play with us.â€￾
At this point I felt stupid for thinking he actually wanted to go home. I sighed, and said no.
“Do you really have to go home J cause I drove down here to pick you up.â€￾
He looked at me baffled, “I never said I wanted to go home.â€￾
“You called me about,â€￾ I looked at my watch, “twenty minutes ago.â€￾
He looked like he was thinking really hard, and then said “Oh yeah, I did didn’t I?â€￾
“I’m sorry ladies, I’ve got to get going.â€￾ He got up and gave each of the girls a hug. “Lets go.â€￾ He grabbed my hand, and told Trace he was leaving.
“Why are you leaving now man?â€￾
“I got to go,â€￾ he looked over at me.
“Ah, I see. Give me a call before you leave.â€￾ They did their hand shake and we left.

The ride home was quiet, besides the radio playing. We didn’t say anything, and he just stared into oblivion because of his drunk ass.
“Thanks for picking me up.â€￾ He mumbled.
“That’s what friends are for.â€￾
He smiled, and got out of the car. He leaned into the window, and asked if I wanted to come inside.
“Get some sleep Justin.â€￾
“My plane leaves in a few hours, I won’t wake up if I sleep. Please come inside.â€￾
I sighed, and unbuckled my seatbelt.
“You know how I much I hate you right now, Justin.â€￾
“That’s impossible, you love me too much.â€￾ How much those words throbbed was unbelievable and how it was so true. </span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:54 am

awwwe.... I love this story.. more more more!?!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:28 am

im loving this story more and more with each update, so ou better keep them coming :nod: justin smokes a cigar eh :thinking: and heres me thinking he was not a sophisticated guy, go figure :lol:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:31 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>
He put his arm around me as we walked into his house. All the accumulated the air was the silence and the smell of his cologne. He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs, uncertain of what was in his mind. He turned the lights on in his bedroom as we walked inside. I grew cold as he pulled me near him, and he ran his fingers through my hair. Our foreheads suddenly collided, and I felt his cheeks get cold and wet.
“I don’t know what to do with myself Ella. I’m a mess.â€￾
I wiped the few tears off his cheeks, and told him everything was going to be okay. “Justin, you drank a lot tonight. Why don’t you lie down for a bit. I’ll get you some water.â€￾
I began to walk away, but he catched my hand again. “No, I’m fine now. I am.â€￾ And because I loved him, I believed his every word.
“I-I’m going to say something stupid right now.â€￾ He stuttered. “Something I promised myself I never would say cause I know it’ll cause too much pain.â€￾
“You don’t have to tell me right now Justin. It’s alright.â€￾ I had no clue what he was going to say to me, my heart beat faster as he tried to look at me, but my eyes refused to catch his stare.
“I’m going on tour, and if you don’t come I won’t have another chance to say this…so I’m going to say it.â€￾ It was like the pinnacle point, it felt like the longest pause in the world, and then he finally said it…
“I’m in love with…Mike.â€￾
I began to laugh, what did he just say? He wasn’t laughing, he was serious. My face went blank, “wait, are you gay?â€￾ He looked at the ground. Tears weld up in my eyes. What was going on? This isn’t real is it? The guy I had been in love with all these years was gay?
“Justin, please tell me the truth.â€￾
“It’s the truth! Yes I am gay. I’ve dated all these girls, trying to figure out where I stand. I’ve got my heart broken a million times, and I realized what I had been looking for was wrong all along.â€￾
He paused, “Do you hate me?â€￾
“No why would I hate you?â€￾
“Cause I didn’t tell you the truth.â€￾
I smiled a fake smile, and said “I’m happy for you… but uh I just gotta go. This is too much.â€￾ He noticed the tears that fell from my eyes.
“Ella wait, you know what I love about you is that you’re so understanding, and so gullible. April Fools hunny.â€￾
“What?â€￾ I looked at the date on my phone. Sure enough, it was April 1st. I am by far the biggest idiot in the world.
“That was too funny. I’m sorry I made you cry though. I didn’t think you’d get all emotional.â€￾
“Shut up! You were crying too!â€￾
“I’m a good actor.â€￾ He smiled his cocky smile, and he tried to give me a hug. I pushed him off.
“No, that wasn’t funny Justin. My tears weren’t fake, they were there for a reason. Stop being so blind, you’re not the only one in this world that matters. I mean you didn’t even know how I felt about you. Do you know how much I am in love with you? Then you parade here with your gay joke, it really hurts. It does.â€￾
He looked speechless, “I’m sorry,â€￾ he said. “Are you really in love with me?â€￾ His eyebrow went up.
“Yeah dream on.â€￾ I laughed.
“Now that’s not funny, Ella.â€￾
“Hey, two can play at this game too.â€￾
“No, but you don’t mess with my emotions like that. You nearly ate my heart by saying that.â€￾
“Why?â€￾
“Because before…â€￾ he paused, “just forget it.â€￾
“No tell me.â€￾
He sighed, “are you coming on tour with me? Please come.â€￾ He had to change the subject didn’t he? Ass.
I checked the time it was 5:04. “I don’t know…â€￾
“I’ll take that as a yes. Go home pack, my plane leaves at 7 for LA. I’ll pick you up at 6. Don’t worry you have plenty of time to get ready.â€￾
“Hello I’m a girl, less than an hour isn’t enough for me.â€￾
“Hello, I’m Justin Timberlake, if it’s enough for me its enough for you.â€￾

He pushed me out the door, “be ready at 6.â€￾ </span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:35 pm

oh my gaw.. that was so cute. I thought he was actaully gonna turn out gay and that she actually told him she luved him! I want more, please :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Aug 15, 2004 2:51 pm

for a moment i was like ,woah, that hasnt happened in story before. poor ella for having to be duped like that :no: bad justin. but on the up side it looks like justin has similar feelings :unsure: or is he on the rebound

update dear :nod:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:38 pm

:nod: I was like.. woah.. that will def. be a first for me to read!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:24 pm

Haha...thats how the story was originally supposed in the end. I was gonna just leave it him being gay, and that was the story. But I had a change of heart...

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:25 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I didn’t even say yes, and now I was at home packing to go on tour with him. He got the best of me, and he knew it.

The black escalade was parked in my driveway when I came out of the shower. I looked at my cell phone: 10 missed phone calls.
“I just got out of the shower, can you give a few minutes?â€￾
“Yeah, hurry though. Don’t want to miss my plane.â€￾
“You have a private jet, shut up.â€￾
He laughed “Open the door.â€￾ And then he hung up.

Afraid of waking my parents, I crept downstairs and opened the front door. “Shh, everybody is still sleeping.â€￾
I was still in my towel, as he followed me upstairs. “What are you doing?â€￾
“Waiting for you.â€￾
“I need to change.â€￾
“Go ahead.â€￾ He smirked, and sat down on my bed.
I rolled my eyes, “Out,â€￾ I pointed towards the door, he grumbled a ‘fine’ and walked out. Five minutes later, I was ready to go, ready to go to hell that is. Justin was being especially kind to me today, which seemed odd. He didn’t get much sleep, but he was in a happy mood. I think he still felt bad about making me cry this morning. For some reason, I had thought he was going to tell me he loved me and my walls would shatter, because I wasn’t supposed to get the movie-like happy ending. Instead, I got the confession he loved another man. I feel bad for women who’ve been in that situation, where the man they love doesn’t even love women to begin with. That would destroy their any chance of a future together, and that’s how I felt and yet I still do.

On the drive to the airport, we fell asleep. Unknowingly, I fell asleep on his shoulder. When we awoke, the driver took our bags and suddenly I heard flashes. It was the paparazzi. Good thing for tinted windows, because I wasn’t looking my prettiest this morning. My counterpart had already made his way past the photographers as I waited until they all scattered away. The escalade rolled over to another entrance where no one was around, and I went inside.</span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:17 pm

ooh.. more more moreeeeeeee!!!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:24 pm

Oh wow, this is a great story, Rani! :clap: I loved the gay part. I was so shocked, and then I loved how you made it an April Fool's joke. I'm incredibly gullible like that, too. :lol:

It sucks that Ella loves him so much, but has never gotten the chance to be more than his friend. She's so good to him and she deserves some happiness and true love in return! :nod:

Update when you get the chance. Maybe when you take a break from doing that long school assigment! :pray:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:52 am

i feel sorry for ella :( she deserves to be happy but instead shes just left hanging. she deserves a happy ending.

by the way i LOVE the frequent updates :nod: keep em coming :D

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:07 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>After a lot of searching I found the jet outside, and went inside to find Justin sound asleep. I knew if I sat next to him, sleep would never come over me. So I sat all the way in the back. I saw Trace passed out in the back, and a few minutes later Justin’s publicist and few others came on the plane.

A woman approached me and tapped me on the shoulder. “Sorry to wake you but you must be Ella right?â€￾
I nodded with my half closed eyes. “I’m Justin’s publicist, Renee. Do you mind if I ask personal question. Justin’s sleeping so I don’t want him to know I’m asking you this.â€￾ She laughed.
She seemed nice and all, but right now I was really crabby so she was being a pain in the ass.
“Uh..alright.â€￾
“Well lately he’s been acting really strange, and I think it may have to do with him and Nikki. Is everything alright with them? I don’t want to ask him myself, I think he might get angry.â€￾
“Uh, yea I think that is a personal question. I don’t think I should talk about.â€￾
“Oh alright, that’s fine. I was just wondering, cause I was worried about him. I knew they’ve been on and off for awhile.â€￾
I nodded…please don’t ask another question, please.
“Yeah, they’re a really cute couple don’t you think?â€￾ Damnit. I knew I had to keep their breakup to myself, I wasn't even certain if it was truly over.
I shrugged, and smiled.
“Oh you don’t think so?â€￾
“I don’t know her too well.â€￾ Go away.
“Well I’ll let you get some sleep. I’ll talk to you later.â€￾ Thank you, God. I think she realized I was annoyed, if I kept up the act she’d be still talking.

When I woke up, I saw a familiar face smiling at me.
“What are you doing?â€￾ I looked at him with a suspicious face.
“Nothing.â€￾
“Did you get a good sleep?â€￾
“Ha, you bet.â€￾
“That’s good, now go away.â€￾
“That was rude.â€￾
“You should be the last one talking about being rude, whenever I waked you up you’d hit me with a pillow and throw sh** at me.â€￾
“That’s how I show my affection to you.â€￾
“Ah you must really love me then.â€￾
“You wish.â€￾ He rubbed my head really hard, and messed my hair.
“What you think you’re doing Justin?â€￾
“Fixing your hair. There you go, now that looks nice.â€￾
“Are you sure you’re twenty-three years old, you don’t act a day over five.â€￾ I laughed.
“Ah that was mean, I’m telling on you. Renee!â€￾
“oh so you’re going to go complain to your publicist.â€￾
“My publicist? What are you talking about, Renee is my girlfriend. Right Renee?â€￾
She nodded her head.

“Ella, thanks for coming.â€￾
“No problem, dushbag.â€￾
“Hey, and you’re telling me I’m the one that acts five.â€￾
I nod, and then close my eyes.
“Wow you are boring. Trace wake up.â€￾
I hear Trace cuss him out, and fall back asleep.

We arrived in LA at 9 in the morning. From then on, I didn’t see Justin…ever. He had gone off to dance practices, rehearsals and he was too busy. He was too busy to even call me. I left messages on his phone, and I ended up calling Trace who was too preoccupied with his actress girlfriend. Please tell me why I had come. </span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:42 am

:( Eek! It sounds like she's having a right sucky time being on tour with him. And Renee just made it worse by asking about him and Nikki. :no: I hope things cheer up for her soon and that she starts to have fun with Justin.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:32 am

:confused: so is renee justins girlfriend? dude gets around dont he? :lol: poor thing :hug: she got made to go and then got ignored. wow my grammar is crap today, i apologise :no:

but still, UPDATE!!!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:54 pm

^ yer grammar be perfect :nod:

Please update!!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:30 pm

I forgot to write it in, but Nikki was the girl Justin was in love with. She was the girl that Ella was talking about at the beginning of the story. He just broke up with her, but Ella didn't want to say anything to the publicist.

Thanks for the feedback u guys..!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:32 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I watched television for the rest of the day, and slept and ate. I went to check out Hollywood which wasn’t really all that spectacular. I thought I’d meet someone famous, but an Elvis look-alike was as close as I got. A phone call from home didn’t make my time any better. My parents were less than thrilled that I went off with Justin, but I’m a 21 year old grown-ass woman. They just had to deal.

Three days passed. Three whole fuucking days, before I got a call from him.
The message went something like this: “I am so sorry, I’ve been busy with everything. I’ll make it up to, dinner at 5. Please don’t be mad.â€￾
I was incredibly pissed, I told myself I can’t let him slide by this. I was going to stick by my guns and let him know how I felt. Then he had to knock on my hotel room door, and look like that. My heart skipped a beat, and I smiled. I was too elated to be anything else. Just his presence made all the anger fade away.
“Here this is for you.â€￾ He pulled out a single red rose from his hand.
“How sweet of you.â€￾
“I feel bad, I dragged you to LA and I didn’t even spend any time with you.â€￾
“It’s alright.â€￾
“No it’s not. Come on, we’re going to get some dinner.â€￾
He took me to his restaurant Chi, and I was bit embarrassed when everyone stared at me thinking I was his new girlfriend.
“So what have you been doing while I’ve been working?â€￾
I didn’t answer, I just shrugged. “Nothing.â€￾
“You’re not liking it here? It’s LA, there are a million things to do.â€￾
“I checked out Hollywood, and ate and slept. It was alright.â€￾
“I’m sorry I couldn’t take you out or anything. I really am. By the time I got to my room I was pooped.â€￾
“I know I understand. Don’t worry about it. You have to get ready for your tour.â€￾
“Yeah one day left. I’m pretty nervous.â€￾
“Don’t be, you’ll do great.â€￾
“Thanks.â€￾
Then his phone rang, and he left with a mere ‘I’m sorry, I have to go check on a few things.’ He paid the tab on the drinks, and he was gone. I was still hungry, damnit.

Yet that wasn’t the worst of it. I decided to pay Justin a visit at night, because I felt I wouldn’t sleep with all this anger built within me. I knocked on his door, and there was answer. Finally a skinny, blonde haired girl opened it.
“Hi, can I help you?â€￾
“Who is it babe?â€￾ The familiar voice in the back was Justin’s.
“Can I talk to Justin?â€￾ I attempted to fight off the tears, if I let my vulnerability show now, he would know he got the best of me.
I knew the woman, she was none other than Cameron Diaz. She was older, gorgeous and I was blindly mistaken Justin had ‘a lot of work’ to do.
“He’s kind of busy right now. You can ask for an autograph later, he’ll be here for a few days.â€￾
My jaw-dropped, I tried to keep my composure and before I could say anything else. The door shut on me, just like that. The tears poured uncontrollably down, and I immersed myself into shame. I sunk my head into a pillow, until my eyes grew tired of crying. I was a complete mess, and I had to go home. </span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:57 pm

oh my god!! :o Cameron is a biatch <_< And Justin.. meh. More please!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:33 pm

:jawdrop: Okay, Cameron needs to slow her roll and watch herself. If I were Ella, I would've busted through that door and slapped both her and Justin. Ella has been his friend long before Miss Diaz. :no: Don't ditch your friends for a quick nookie fix, Justin! :no:

Great update! :clap:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:01 pm

:thumbdown: boo hissy boo justin, and that goes for cameron too. how dare he leave her like that :o she needs to speak her mind and show how she feels so unloved and neglected :nod:

UPDATE!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:44 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>The phone rang, and I didn’t bother to care who heard my sniffles.
“What’s the matter?â€￾
“Who the f*** is this?â€￾ Yeah, I’m kind.
“It’s Justin.â€￾
“oh.â€￾ I became silent.
“Are you okay?â€￾
“I’m fine.â€￾ Play your part, and get on with your life. He was never yours to begin with.
“No you’re not. I’m coming to your room.â€￾
“Justin, its okay. I am fine.â€￾
“You sounded like you were crying.â€￾
“I’m not, I think I’m just getting sick.â€￾
“Do you want some medicine. I can call a doctor for you.â€￾
“No, I just need some rest.â€￾
He wasn’t talking, “Justin hello?â€￾ He hanged up, how nice.

There was a large knock on my door. sh**, I ran to the bathroom and washed my face. Look like you feel sick.

“I told you not to come.â€￾ I mumbled.
“I didn’t believe you, I know you were crying.â€￾
“Does my face look like someone who’s just cried?â€￾
“Yes.â€￾
“Boy, you’re getting blinder by the minute.â€￾

He took me to the bathroom and washed all the mascara that was smudged under my eye.
“See I’m not stupid.â€￾ Okay, so I forgot I wore mascara today. Bite me. “Now tell me why you’re crying. It’s always all about me, now I want to hear about you.â€￾
“Nothing, I cried cause you know sometimes you just need a good cry, just to let it all out.â€￾
“No I don’t know. Ella, I know you’re not having a good time here, but please if that’s whats making you sad just say it. You know, I am a jackass I’m fully aware of that. I ditched you for dinner, when my whole point of that was to make it up to for the past three days.â€￾
Again I was crying, “You’re not jackass.â€￾ I laughed through my tears. “Well, actually yeah you are.â€￾ I laughed again.
“Okay now that we’ve agreed on that, please tell me what’s wrong.â€￾
“What was Cameron Diaz doing in your room?â€￾
“What? How did you know?â€￾ he seemed shocked.
“I came by asking for an autograph, or so Cameron thought.â€￾
“That was you?â€￾
I nodded. He wiped the tears from my eyes. “I was gonna tell you, but I didn’t even think anything was going to happen between us…until yesterday.â€￾
“Ohh, so you find a new girlfriend huh? What is she 50?â€￾ I chuckled.
“Ah ha, no she’s 30. What’s the big deal, I’ve been dating girls my own age and it’s gotten me nowhere. What’s wrong with some mature ass?â€￾
“You’re a loser.â€￾ I pushed him. “So that’s why you didn’t want to hang out with me.â€￾
“Is that what you think? That I ditched you for her?â€￾
I gave an ‘obviously’ look, and he just smiled. “Alright fine, I admit it, I didn’t call you yesterday cause I was with her. But today was strictly business.â€￾
I nodded, “Sure, sure.â€￾

“You know I love you Ella. You’re my best friend.â€￾
“Yeah I know.â€￾
“So, no more crying okay.â€￾
“Anything to make you happy.â€￾
“No, I want you to be happy.â€￾
“Yeah I want that too, it’ll happen someday.â€￾ I stared at him in the eye, and walked out of the bathroom.
“What’s that supposed to mean?â€￾ he scoffed.
“What?â€￾
“That’ll happen someday? You just basically just said you’re never happy.â€￾
“That’s life.â€￾ I shrugged.

He sat there just staring at me for the next few minutes. He watched me as I packed my bag, and for some reason I knew he knew. </span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:19 pm

oh wow, that was an awesome chapter! More now! how about, noow? now? now?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:58 pm

Wow, she made me sad when she said that she'll be happy someday. :( Justin better support his friend better than he's doing at the moment. :nod:

More please! :pray:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:31 pm

thats a sad chapter :( i hope he does something dramatic and romantic to show herhe cares. :yell: DONT BE AN ARSEHOLE!

:pray: update?

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:47 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>“Ella...â€￾
Its as if the words were impossible to utter, he was at a loss of words. I saw the remorse in his eyes, and I could read though him. He couldn’t fathom it that it was what I had been upset about all along.
“Yeah?â€￾ I acted as if I didn’t know what he was thinking. I wanted him to know this was the last time I ever would fall across his tracks again.
“This is really hard for me to ask this, so just be honest. Alright?â€￾
I nodded, I saw his uneasy body stand in front of me. “Are you in love with me?â€￾
And it all came down to this moment, this moment that I thought would never happen. It was me who had to be one to confess but instead he read me like a book. Tonight was that night.
I couldn’t answer, I didn’t want to answer. What my heart was feeling at that moment was expressionless. He heard me utter an ‘I don’t know’, because the uncertainty was easier to deal with then a ‘yes’.
When I turned to him, I saw his cheeks were wet and cold. Just like that day back at his house. He was breathing heavy, and I didn’t know what to do.
“Shh, Justin don’t cry.â€￾ I wiped the tears from his eyes, and gave him a hug.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t know.â€￾
“Don’t jump to conclusions, you didn’t know anything.â€￾
He licked his lips, and gazed into my eyes. “Just say it, stop being scared.â€￾
“I’m not scared.â€￾
“You are, you’ve always been. You’re right, when you said I’ve been blind not to notice it. You weren’t lying that day were you?â€￾
“Justin you’re reading way too into this.â€￾
“Am I. Or are you just trying to f***ing push me away, because it seems like that’s what you’re good at.â€￾
“Don’t tell me about pushing me away, when that’s all you’ve been doing since I came here.â€￾
“I was busy El. I wasn’t making sh** up, like you are right now. You’re f***ing in love with me and you can’t admit it.â€￾
“I said I don’t know. Don’t I have a right to feel confused at the moment. Yeah one point in my life, I was in love with you, but I’m not anymore. You know, I don’t want get entangled in your love messes anyway. You have a girlfriend waiting for you upstairs.â€￾

“You’re right I do. I’m sick of this bullsh**. One thing I hate about girls is how they can never seem to tell the truth. Bye.â€￾

And that was it, he walked out just like that. The happy-ending came crashing down. I could have changed what had happened, if I had just let him know what I felt. I didn’t realize that until I came back to reality, and thought about those tears in his eyes. But I never got it out of him either, and to this day I don’t know the truth.</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:31 am

:jawdrop: What a sad ending! :cry: :cry: Oh my! I loved the story, Rani. :thumbup: Soooooooo good! That sucks that they had to lose everything that they had as friends, but in the words of Pink, sometimes it be's like that. :nod:

Great work! :clap:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:37 am

:cry: :( thats so sad, poor ella :hug: its a shame she could just say she loved him, thats where her happy ending is :nod: :(

:notworthy: excellent work, very well written and a ver compelling story

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:37 pm

:o its over already? wow! That was awesome, man! I feel bad for Ella, but she should have just admitted it then :shrug: I loved this story and I was always checking back to see if you had updated

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:53 pm

Who said anything about it being over babes? :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:55 pm

:rofl: you serious? :huh:

:rofl: :yay: :rofl: :yay:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:56 pm

Here's the last of it...enjoy!

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I saw Justin once before I left though, and it was at the concert. As he sang a song, every now and then he’d glance at me. By the end the night, his angry glances got the best of me and I got up and left. As I hustled my way through the crowd backstage I met Cameron again. She was really nice, and I knew she’d make him happier than I ever would. A man invited me to an after party at a club, and I asked if Justin would be there and he said probably not. I decided to go, since it was my final night. The place was packed, I had a few drinks and I was having fun. As I sat down to take a breather, he walked in, as fate just would have it. We were best friends and now we hated each other. I just threw years of friendship out the door, and so I thought I’d make an attempt to reconcile it. He was sitting at a VIP lounge, and I wasn’t a loud in.
“I’m a friend of his.â€￾ I argued with the security.
“I’m sorry but he says he doesn’t know you.â€￾
“Can you tell him I’m leaving tomorrow and this is the only time we’ll get to talk.â€￾
The man made me wait for at least 20 minutes before he agreed to let me in. He pointed to the direction where he was sitting, and he was definitely not sitting alone.

“Can we talk?â€￾
“Yeah come on.â€￾ He told the girls sitting next to him to give him a few minutes, so he could give me his full attention. It was impossible though with the loud music, and everyone talking. I finally asked him if we could go somewhere quieter, and he took me to a room in the back. The so-called make out room.
“I don’t want you to hate me.â€￾
“I don’t hate you, I’m angry with you but I don’t hate you.â€￾
“Well I don’t want that either. We’ve been friends forever, I don’t want something silly like this to get between us.â€￾
“Yeah, me too.â€￾ He seemed nonchalant, it made me angry. It was like he couldn’t give a sh**. “Well that was fun, got to go now bye.â€￾
“Justin, wait. I’m not done.â€￾
“What else is there to say, we’re still friends. Don’t worry about it anymore. It’s cool.â€￾
“Sit down. What is making you so angry about this? I’m the one who’s supposed to be angry with you.â€￾
He rubbed his head, “Ella, get a f***ing life. I don’t want to talk about this anymore.â€￾
“Why are you being like this?â€￾
“Ella, just tell me, now or never, do you love me. Just answer it, it’s a yes or no question. If I hear an I don’t know I’m leaving.â€￾
I looked into his pleading eyes, as hard as it was, “Yes.â€￾ I mumbled softly.
“What?â€￾
“I said yes! I’m in love with you, happy. Is that what you wanted to hear?â€￾
He smiled at me, a smile I hadn’t seen for days. “Yeah, that’s exactly what I wanted to hear.â€￾
“Okay this was fun, see you in a couple of months.â€￾ I begin to get up, realizing how awkward this moment truly is.
“Where do you think you’re going? You just told me you loved me and now you’re leaving.â€￾
I shrugged, I felt foolish and stupid and million other things that I couldn’t possibly all name.
“Ella, can I tell you story? Okay, I don’t care you what you say I’m telling you anyway. So there is the boy I know and for the longest time in his life this girl that he’s been friends with was in love with him. He knew the girl had feelings for him but never asked her, because he thought one day she’d tell him when she was ready. You listening?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laugh, thinking there is no point to this story.
“Well the boy dated all these other girls, and not realizing what I, I mean he, really wanted was in front of him all along. Finally when he got the courage to tell her how he really felt he told her he was gay as a joke, and made her cry. When he finally realized she loved him too, he got mad at her for not telling him the truth. Yet he couldn’t say it either. Anyway, the moral of the story is the boy was an idiot. You like it.â€￾
“No.â€￾ I laughed. “But I agree, the boy is an idiot.â€￾
“The boy’s in love with this girl, and he really wants to kiss her right now. You think she’ll let him.â€￾
“Hmm…I think so.â€￾
Justin leaned in, and kissed me on the lips. Fireworks, explosion erupting…okay now I’m just talking out of my ass. But the feeling was great, like a stupid fairy tale. This wasn’t supposed to happen, I wasn’t supposed to get the boy. My story is all wrong, but I’m happy…happily ever after.

THE END…

Yeah right, that would have been a cute ending to my life story though. After Justin kissed me, Cameron walked in on us and she slapped him across face. If that wasn’t amazing I don’t know what was. He shrugged it off, and we kissed some more. I slept in his hotel suite, no we didn’t do what you were thinking, and that’s only because he passed out before we could get anywhere. I ended up going home the next day anyway, and Justin doesn’t stop calling. He’s coming home to see me soon, he says there’s a lot of unfinished business we have. ;) If only I knew what he meant…
Okay now I can say it..

THE END. </span></span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:11 pm

that better be the ending :nono: dont make it sad :(

i liked that ending, it was happy and hopeful and looking positively to the future ^_^ cute story he told.

you better continue with the story writing :nod: and there better be something good coming our way soon :P

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:14 pm

YES!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Perrrfect ending chicka.. perfect :wub:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:33 pm

Could that ending BE any happier? :yay: I loved it. You had me all worried when you gave us that chapter and she didn't tell Justin that she loved him. But it reminded me of Avril's song "Happy Ending," so I thought it was all over. I'm so glad that you ended on a positive note. I see great things for those two silly dillies. ^_^

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:32 pm

Thanks u guys. I appreciate it. :)

Return to “Fan Fiction”