Bad Boy

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:35 pm

'a**hole'

'Excuse me?'

'I said ''a**hole'' '

'Dont f*ck with me'

'Oh i couldnt if i wanted to, youre too busy f*cking anyone with breasts and a pulse. I'm kinda surprised you havent tried Chris yet'

'Where the hell d'you get that from Mary?'

'Oh you think I haven't noticed? I know youre weak, I know you dont even try to stay faithful. Why do you bother to deny it?'

He said nothing, just waiting for the b*tch to finally get over herself and end this mess.

'Your mother must be ashamed of you'

With that, she went too far. He curled his hand into a fist and struck her cheek. She looked like a deer caught in headlights, and he'd decided at that point that he wouldnt stop his fist until he'd mown this dumb ass doe down.

His fist took on a life of its own, he wanted to see her bruise and bleed. He'd made it very clear he wanted no emotion in this relationship, it was only meant to be sex and drugs. But every time he found the girl was intoxicated by his lifestyle, got addicted to him and all that he owned, and wanted him exclusively.

After a couple of minutes he stopped. 'I told you not to f*ck with me, I told you. Now you ain't gonna tell anyone what I just did, or what youve seen me do. You know I have contacts, and you know you wouldnt be the first ex of mine to suddenly dissappear.'

With that he went to open the door at which point Mary gathered all the strength she had and threw a glass vase at him. It landed half-heartedly at his feet, and Justin was not impressed.

He motioned to Joe, who stood outside, to come in. Justin then walked towards Mary and pushed his bookcase onto her. She stopped moving.

Later, Joe rolled her body down the ditch into the fast moving river. He then went to the police constable to report what happened and to hand him $10, 000. No one asked any questions. It wasnt the first time.

Back at home Justin found he slept well. One less thing for him to deal with.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:36 pm

He went to work as usual when he woke up, rehearsing for the VMAs which were to air live in three days. He was performing a duet with Britney and it was due to be the talk of the show. He loved working with Britney, really loved it.

Justin at first wanted to help Britney because he had loved her since MMC but not too long after he couldn't help but want to use and manipulate her. She was under his spell and he succumbed to temptation, it was so easy. She did his bidding without question and she soon found herself in a mass of trouble she could never deal with on her own, not without ruining her career, family and life. So she turned to justin who of course knew people and before long she was indebted to him. So he used her well and truly, she had to do whatever he said. After she worked off the debt for him she realised what power he had, and she feared for her life. So anything he said she did.

Justin had gained notoriety because now he had someone of high profile working for him. So more people respected him. more people worked for him, so more people had power over her and her every movements.

She never cheated on him but had to pretend she did, her virginity was lost through rape before she was 17, she wore what he said she should, said what he said she should. There is no escape for her. If she told the whole world what really happened and revealed what he was really like then before she got off the tv show set she and all of her family and friends would be killed. And knowing justin it would be in a very unpleasant way.

She feared for what he would be making her do for the show. He had told her he would be making a fool of her, infront of those billion viewers. Is it too late for god to save her? Probably, justin has tainted her with his unconditional love of power and control.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:19 pm

:ph34r: :unsure: :blink: :huh:

;)

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:23 pm

:no: paige

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:19 pm

this is really good, keep it up

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:51 pm

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Whoops, forgot to post up here. Yup, I'm updating this mofo too, so get used to it. :lol: :P</span>

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man

As he walks towards her he sees the fear that grips her. Is it wrong that he finds it a turn on? Is it wrong that he doesn’t care? What is wrong is that he’s calculating his next move right before her eyes. What’s even more wrong is that he can’t help but crack a smile, amused by his malicious intent.

To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

To her right is her boyfriend. He has no clue. Does fear grip her because she knows that at the end of the night, what he’ll do to her will mean she’ll never have a chance with him again? She says that he’s the love of her life. Tough sh*t, sweetie. Justin has been having a love affair with Evil that would make any other relationship pale in comparison.

No one knows what its like
To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind blue eyes

She begs with him, she pleads with him to find another way of fulfilling his needs. She says, ‘I’ll f*ck you again – just like old times, remember?’

He goes misty eyed and says, ‘Yeah, I think that would do.’ Unfortunately, she doesn’t know what it would do.

He talks to his bodyguards and they leave the room – he, contented; she, apprehensive. Nonetheless, she keeps her promise. They f*ck in her dressing room, and yeah, it was like old times – she obviously faked it, but it was with a twist of blatant desperation that he kinda liked. There’s nothing remotely sensual about it. He wouldn’t have it any other way. Dejectedly, she looks around the room, naked sweating, and still connected through body. Defeated, she looks up and sees her boyfriend in the doorway. Justin tries hard to hide his smirk. The sh*t is gonna go down.

And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be faded

Justin finds it funny how she tries to spin it to make it seem like she was driven to it.

No one know how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

She did that when he found out about her fling with a backing dancer when they were still dating. His body floated, if he recalls correctly. Yeah, he did that one himself, and damn, it felt good. She had said that she did it out of fear, that she loved him but needed an escape from the intensity. Then, he made her f*ck the dancer guy again, in front of him. They were shaking with fear while he looked on in delight. He coerced them to betray him – reveled in it. That was probably the first time she saw how far gone he was. Gone, and unreachable. He wasn’t coming back.

But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscious seems to be

See, they die for a reason.

My love is vengeance
That's never free

Of course the guy breaks up with Britney, because he’d be out of his mind not to, right?

The performance goes off without a hitch. Why wouldn’t it? He’s the world’s best. He is God. The only controversy from the performance is that the two of them perform together again and seem all smiles. The plan had gone fine.

‘I’ll f*ck you better if you want,’ Justin later snickers. ‘It was your idea. You were willing to cheat on him to save yourself, you worthless b*tch.’ And he smiles because he knows he’s right. She bows her head because she knows he’s right, too. He knows exactly how she operates. She’s his creation to use, at will, to his advantage. It’s a beautiful thing if you’re Justin Timberlake – but rather sad if you’re anyone else.

Lyrics: 'Behind Blue Eyes' by The Who/Limp Bizkit

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:15 pm

:thumbdown: This story sucks! I don't know who the dumb ass writers are, but they need to rethink their writing skills. Seriously! :no: <_<

:rofl:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:26 pm

img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/chipoman81/lol.bmp paige dear :no:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:39 pm

:rofl: I knew that was coming, so to that, I say http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/helena14/attention_whore3.jpgthis!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:50 pm

:rofl: http://ruslug.rutgers.edu/~mcgrof/PICS/00-finger/middle-finger.pngpaige :kiss:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:24 pm

:lol: this is funny.. continue

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:07 pm

img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/helena14/da20f198.gif Helena!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:57 am

http://student.cs.ucc.ie/~rpl1/Jokes/virgin.jpgim gonna stand next to you in this

so youll never get some :nana:

:rofl:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:40 am

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/helena14/carebear.jpgThat shot of YOUR Nipples Was Much Appreciated ... Continue!

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:58 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: aw you two are really two much, the people are looking at me weird now cuz im laughing at a computer screen,!!! :ph34r:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:10 am

:laughup: Helena and I have that special way about us! :wub:

*Insert Billy Joel song*

She's got a way about her
I don't know what it is
But I know that I can't live without her
Anyway

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:12 am

ebaumsworld.com/images/cattrim.jpgyou got some nerve dear... dont make me do it!

jordin beware :no: :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:55 am

I love that cat. What a cutie. ^_^

http://img52.photobucket.com/albums/v159/denverconcert/hottub.gifHelena -- You, Me, Hot tub ... NOW! -- Look at your eyes rolling back in your head. :rofl:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:09 pm

*bump*

:whistle: wherever you go, whatever you do, i will be right here waiting for you...

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:13 pm

<span style='color:darkblue'>:stupidme: I always forget this board. :lol: Here's more! :yay:</span>

''Justin! Justin! Oh touch me Justin! Please?''

Some of the fans he encountered were pretty psyco, this girl being no different. But she was pretty fine and he, as always, was very horny.

''Whats your name?''

She suppresses a squeal. ''Hortensia''

''Um... wow, thats a pretty name''

''Really?''

''Yeah. Mind if I call you Whore for short?''

''What? Oh... I get it,'' she snorts a laugh. Focus on the breasts Justin, focus on the breasts ''sure, you can call me anything you like, and you can say anything you like to me, anything. I won't tell''

''Really? Because you know, in this buisness, its hard to know who to trust''

''Oh really? Wow, that must be hard''

He puts on a hurt expression ''It is, but you know, there are people like you who make it all worthwhile''

''Really? Me?''

''You think i didn't notice you watching me from across the room? How could I miss you? You're so beautiful''

It doesn't take long before they end up at his hotel room, both as horny as hell, and knowing they're gonna get some tonight. Sat on his hotel bed they kiss each other frantically, their tongues craving the others flavour. Justin's hand moves from Hortensia's left shoulder down to her heaving chest, giving her breasts a cup and squeeze before proceding southwards, rubbing the inside of her thigh, making her both gasp and sigh.

''Oh Justin''

''Oh baby, I want you now''

''Shouldn't we use protection?''

''But baby, feel how hard I am'' he says, proceding to bring her hand onto him, her feeling the heat emitted and the strength he had. Suddenly she could think of nothing else but him.

She peeled off her top much to Justin's delight, as she wore no bra. He couldn't take his eyes off them, and before she knew it his hands were fondling her breasts, exiting her even more. As she peeled off his wife beater and attacked his belt buckle he slipped off her demin skirt, again, not wearing any underwear.

''I can't get it off''

''What?''

''Your belt won't come undone''

So his hands mive down to his buckle as he undoes it, standing at the foot of the bed he drops his jeans, then his crisp white boxers. She is speechless.

''You're nothing but a whore!''

She smiles, thinking its a game. ''Oh baby, you paid me so much I'm gonna give it to you all night''

''Oh you have no idea what I have in store for you. For starters I'm gonna f*ck you so you can't even remember your name, so you can't think of anything but me, I'm gonna f*ck you so much you'll be full of me. Understand?''

She nods miliseconds before he forces her against the bed and f*cks her hard and fast, she barely has a chance to catch her breath before hes almost done. This is the best night of her life. And for Justin? Well it has its advantages...

Return to “Fan Fiction”