Baby Gurl!

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:59 pm

<span style='color:red'>Ok this is a new fan fiction. I hope you all like it!

CHAPTER 1- Time to face Fatherhood!!

Justin woke up with the sound of his little daughter crying. She was only 9months old. He loved her so much. How could Kristen just leave a baby at the door step of her b/f house without saying anything. "I'm comming Heather i'm comming." Justin said as he walked to her crib on the other side of his room. She smiled at him. She had his eyes,and his nose. He sat her down on the floor so that he could get some shorts on. She probably had everything she ever had besides a mom. He had rasied her for almost 7 months now. He had to face father hood when he found out Kristen was pregnant. She wanted to give it up for adoption but he didn't let her. She was only 20 and he was 22. All he could think about that morning was Kristen,where was she,why did she leave,is she ok? He picked up Heather and walked downstaires. All he needed was answers. He couldn't do this alone. He had a job he had to do. He wasn't just gonna let Heather to grow up without a mother. Well he could but he wasn't gonna do that to his daughter.

Later that day while Heather was sleeping he called he cops and asked them if they knew what Kristen Summer's phone number was. They gave it to him.

He tried and tried to call finally someone answered, "Hello?" A mans voice said. "Is Kristen there?" Justin asked. He heard the man call for Kristen. "Hello who is this?" The lady asked. " It's me Justin,your daughter's father,the one who you left your daughter with." he said. " Oh Justin,how is she?" Kristen asked. " She's fine and why do you care?" He asked " Your the one who left her with me,no phone number,no reason why you left her with me in the first place." Justin finished. " I have a good reason why i did that, you never helped me with her,you said you would and you didn't." She said in an angry voice. " Hey well i told you if u needed any help with her i would help and you never asked for anything,i mailed money and it came back to me." Justin replayed yelling now. " well u should of given me more." Kristen said. " I've raised her longer than u ever will." Justin said before hanging up.

~Kristen's house~
After Justin had hanged up Kristen started crying. "whats wrong baby?" Her b/f who was her ex before Justin then they got back together. All she could say was " My baby Heather,im going to get her now." She replayed.

Heather had been sleeping for 3hours now,Justin went to get her.

He had always kissed her when he went to get her,today she was burning up.

He hurried to the hospital.

Ok FEEDBACK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:01 pm

<span style='color:purple'>ok heres the next chapter.

CHAPTER 2 - Hopefull

Justin had rushed to the hospital minutes after he had felt Heather forhead. She was crying the whole way there. He didn't know what to do at all.
He got out and got Heather. "Yes sir?" The lady at the front desk asked as he sat down. "My daughter has a fever and i don't know what its from." Justin said. " Ok calm down sir." The lady said. She turned around and called for a doctor.

A gurl doctor walked though the doors. "Heather Timberlake?" She asked. Juistin stood up and was holding Heather's hand. "Aww she's such a cutie." The doctor said. "Thanks." Justin said while Heather just looked up at Justin putting her arms up. He picked her up and she tried to go back to sleep. " Baby you can't sleep." Justin said while patting her back.She stayed awake until the doctor had left.

A few minutes later the doctor came back in. " Mr. Timberlake, Heather has an ear infection,she will have to stay here over night." She said. " Ok well can i go home real quick or call someone to go get some clothes for her and me both?" Justin asked.

"Yes Mr.Timberlake,you can call someone." Dr.James said. "You can call me Justin." He replayed. " Ok it will just be a second and we will bring you a phone." Ashley James said.

~The next Day~

Heather and Justin had been sleeping all night. He had Trace bring some clothes over to the hospital. Before leaving for home Justin beign the flirt he is asked Ashley for her phone number. She gave it to him. She went into kiss him when Heather started pulling on Justin's pant legs,when they fell down. Heather just smiled at Justin. " Heather Mae!" Justin said as he picked up Heather and gave her a kiss on the forhead. "Your a real good father,what happened to her mother?" Ashley asked. " Her mom left her here with me when she was 2 months old." Justin said as Heather did her lip out which ment she was sad. " Well i think im gonna take her home so she can get some ice cream." Justins said as Heather started smiling.

Ok there u guys go. FEEDBACK PLZ </span>

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:04 pm

<span style='color:green'>CHAPTER 3- Wish she could be mine PT.1

Justin had planned to call Ashley the next day but he was kinda busy. He had to go to a party with Trace,Chris,Joey,Lance and JC. Only he was trying to find a baby-sitter for Heather. He finally called Ashley. " Hello?" She asked. " Hey its Justin,remember me?" He asked. " Oh yea,you Heather's father." She said back. " Yea,well im kinda in a hurry and i was wondering if you knew someone who could baby-sit Heather tonight cuz i was goign to go to a party with the guys and Trace?" Justin asked. " Well i do know someone,she might be busy i dont know."Ashley replayed. " I'll call her and ask her and get your number and call you back." She finished. " Ok,my number is 572-8547." Justin said. "Ok i'll call you back when i have an answer." Ashley said as she said right before she hung up.

Justin was busy when Heather woke up from her nap. " Dada" She said right before she started crying. " Heather" Justin said as Heather was at the point of screaming now. Justin had always spoiled her so she was used to him picking her up right away.

Ashley called back five minutes after Heather woke up. " Hello?" Justin said as Heather was messing with his hair. "Hey Justin,i did get someone who could baby-sit Heather tonight for you." Ashley said on the other line. " Ok,what time is she comming over?" Justin asked. " She will be over there at 7:30 tonight" Ashley replayed. " Alrighty then,well i was wondering if you wanted to come with us and you can just come with the person thats gonna baby-sit?" Justin asked. " Sure i would love to come wiht you guys." Ashley said. " Well i think im gonna go get ready since i have only 3 hours to get ready." Justin said " Just kidding" He finished. " You are so funny" Ashley said. " I know,i get it a lot" Justin said back. " well i am gonan go,don't know how long its gonna take me before i can take a shower with Heather around." Justin said. " Ok,bye" Ashley said. " Ba ba" Heather said pointing to a bottle on the table. " Oh bye Heather" Ashley said. " Heather,can you say bye" Justin said " bbbb" Heather said. " That was a nice try." Ashley said while tryin not to laugh. " Come on she can't talk yet,give the baby a break." Justin said. " Fine i will give her a break." Ashley said. " Ok bye." Justin said.

Justin had given Heather a bath. He had taken a shower. In just an hour. He heard the phone ring. " Hello?" He asked. " Hi Justin,its Kristen,I'm sorry i just left Heather with you for no reason." She said. " Kristen i cant do this right now,im really close with her now,i've learned how to raise her unlike you. im not giving her back to you." Justin said while putting oh his shirt on and then hanging up.

Knock knock " I'll be right there" Justin yelled. He walked to the door and opened it. " Wow you guys look so much alike. are you twins?" Justin asked. " Yes this is my twin sister Paige." Ashley replayed. " Oh thats cool." Justin said. He was thinking both of them were really pretty,if both of them liked him who would he pick? " Hi Heather" Ashley said to Heather as Heather pulled herself up on Justin's legs. " Hi Heather." Paige said too. All Heather did was wave at Ashley and Paige. " Well lets get going." Ashley said. " Her crib is in my room,her stuff is in the room next to that if u wanna change her into her pjs or something later on,she usually dont go to bed until im home just to tell ya." Justin said to Paige. " Ok,i think i can handle it." Paige said.

Thats all. FEEDBACK PLZ!!!!!</span>

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm

ok if anybody reads this its also on the Justin board.

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:47 pm

hey its very good read mines to!!!

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:13 pm

Yours are so good so far.

Return to “Fan Fiction”