Find A Reason

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:28 am

<span style='color:blue'>Ok I'm back...
Now I'm warning you this isn't a good one... be prepared :ph34r: lol

It seems like I’m always on a plane, all alone, on my way to some other random city to do the same thing everyday. I was on my way to the UK to spend a couple months, and it was nonstop, there was no way I could get away from it at all. I had sh** pretty much every day. Kim might be able to come but probably not. To get all that sh** down with the kids traveling to a different country is a lot of work. Plus she has a lot to do, Hailey’s starting school soon.
I got to the venue the night of the first show to be greeted by Leah, “hey babe, I missed you,â€￾ she said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek
“Yeah, I missed you too. Have a good vacation?â€￾
“Yeah if you can call it that,â€￾ she laughed, “Well look J, I got some crazy sh** for tonight, I mean I know we’re going to be on the bus but dude, you gotta come on mine or something. I got the goodsâ€￾ Yes she definitely is a 22 year old. I used to be like that. I kinda miss those days actually.
A couple weeks passed when Lonnie handed me a British tabloid with Leah and I on the cover at some club. sh** this could be trouble. I took a deep breath, like it would be my last one, and picked up the phone to call Kimberly, “Hey babeâ€￾
“Heyâ€￾
“Look, I don’t know if you’ve heard about it, but there’s this British tabloid with…â€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“Well I just want you to know that it’s just two people going out to clubs, nothing happenedâ€￾
“You are a 28 year old, married man with 2 children. You’re not supposed to be just hitting the clubs Justin. It’s time to get over itâ€￾
“Come on Kimberly, you know how hectic things are over here, I just need to let out some steam while I’m hereâ€￾
“But why with her? You know how much I don’t like herâ€￾
“You don’t know her Kim, if you would get to know her I really think…â€￾
“Oh please Justin don’t start thatâ€￾
“I’m not starting anything. All I’m saying is I’m hanging out with someone that’s on tour with meâ€￾
“But why does it have to be her?â€￾
“I’m on tour Kimberly there aren’t too many people for me to hang on with hereâ€￾
“Oh yeah, couldn’t be one of the other hundred people that work for youâ€￾
“Come on Kimâ€￾
“Don’t even act like that Justin. You know damn well that if I were out ‘just clubbing’ with a beautiful 22 year old you’d be screaming at me all the way from wherever the hell you are. Do you remember how mad you got when I went to that conference with Bill?â€￾
“That’s differentâ€￾ Bill… uh that hoe, “Bill’s a hoeâ€￾ I added with a chuckle although it’s not really a joke. He is… and he was totally after Kim
“Hummâ€￾ she paused… inferring that Leah is a hoe
“Kim come onâ€￾
“Rightâ€￾ she paused, “I gotta goâ€￾
“Yeah me too, love youâ€￾
“Yeah you tooâ€￾ she paused, “Have fun with Leahâ€￾ she said before hanging up the phone… why does she do this? As soon as I heard the phone click the door opened almost as if on cue.
“Yo yoâ€￾ Leah smiled as she sat down on the couch next to me, “Did you see we’re like practically engaged?â€￾ she asked as she threw the tabloid at me… yet another copy to add to my collection.
“Yeah, I seeâ€￾ I smiled as I threw it on the ground. She pulled her black hair behind her ear and moved closer to me
“So, we still on for tonight?â€￾ Tonight?
Oh yeah, sh**… she’s planning this party thing that I’m supposed to go to. But, of course, Kimberly would not approve of that… which is just sh**, “Yeah, yeah…. Of courseâ€￾
Months passed and then it happened. Ok let me start of my explaining some of the facts. I am a man. A man that has been on tour for the past 2 months without any female companion of any sort. That’s hard for any guy, but I’ve been through this before, I’ve gone months and it’s hard man. I guess it was just all that building up, I couldn’t take it anymore. Plus the fact that I had this beautiful girl by my side everyday. I’m not making any excuses, I know it’s wrong but I just can’t control myself. It started off as just an innocent kiss but let’s not lie there was a lot of sexual tension between the two of us from the beginning. I know it’s wrong and the last thing I want to do is hurt Kimberly, but when I’m with Leah it’s like none of that matters.
We were in my room; just kissing… thank god it was nothing more when he walked in. Lonnie walked in and saw us, and I swear to god I felt like a little kid when my mother caught me drawing on the wall with a crayon. The look on his face is one I’m sure will haunt me forever, “Time to goâ€￾ he said softly and walked out of the room.
“sh**â€￾ I said as the door shut and I stood up and straightened out my clothes. We’re screwed… it’s over now. I grabbed my key and headed for the door, “I’ll see you laterâ€￾ I walked out of my room and he was standing at the elevator, he wouldn’t even look at me. It was like I had personally betrayed him, like I disappointed him so much. And that killed me, he’s always been like a father figure and it was just like staying out past curfew and you’re father says he’s not mad… just disappointed, which was always ten times worst. “Just…â€￾ I
began not even knowing why I should try to talk it out. I didn’t know what to say, or how to explain myself. It’s not like Kim and I have had this perfect relationship or anything, we’ve been having problems. “Just… be the security guard alright?â€￾
He looked over at me and shook his head, “That’s all I amâ€￾ and that hurt even more than anything else he could have possibly said at that point. He knows he’s not just a security guard, and why the hell did I ask him to be just the security guard? Oh yeah because I’m chicken sh** that he’s going to go tell on me, which I know he won’t.
“Thanksâ€￾ I said as we stood in the elevator, watching the numbers drop slowly
“You’re the one that’s going home next week and has to look her in the eyeâ€￾ he said before the door to the elevator opened and he walked out of the hotel and I followed him closely behind.

humm? :lol: </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:37 am

:nono: Oh no he didn't. :no: But he did, and he's a terrible husband for doing such a thing. Not necessarily a terrible person b/c mistakes certainly do happen and hormones rather than the heart guide people all the time, but still.... I wanna see how he plans to explain this one. He better be a man and tell her about. :please:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:18 pm

:mellow: :(

he better quit the tour. now. and be honest with kim, it may hurt but he cant hide his concious forever. maybe if hes completely honest they wont get divorced. oh i dont like this at all :no:

:yell: UPDATE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:11 am

<span style='color:red'>dumdumdum :unsure:
:lol: Here's some more... hope you like it!

“All right come on Hailey time to clean up, Daddy’s coming homeâ€￾ I said as I helped her clean up the mess she had made. Her face lit up when I mentioned the word daddy, and she quickly helped me clean up, “You’re excited to see your father I take it?â€￾ I asked with a slight chuckle she nodded her head, “Me tooâ€￾
I have decided to turn over a new leaf, its ridicules to fight over something neither one of us can control. Sure I wish he were spending more time at home, but I haven’t even been thinking about his career and how well he’s actually doing. It might not last forever, so he has to do what he can while he can. Let’s face it he’s not going to be able to be up there dancing every night for much longer. It’s stupid that we both fight so much when we’re together and then he leaves, we need to take advantage of the time we do have together.
“Ok are we ready?â€￾ I asked as I helped each of the kids put on their jackets. We’re going to go to the airport to see him; I can’t even explain how excited I am. I guess these few months away have been good for us. I mean, usually we see each other a couple times a month while he’s on tour and this has been crazy. But I guess it’s good because it made me realize how much I couldn’t live without him in my life. Which is why I need to stop acting like such a b**** when he’s home and focus on the fact that he is home.
I checked myself in the rearview mirror before stepping out of the car. I took a deep breath as I helped the kids out of the car and waited patiently for his plane to land. When it did, Leah was the first one off… my favorite person in the whole wide world. She didn’t even say anything to me; she just walked past, which is a surprise. I guess she finally got the hint. Justin came off a couple seconds later and smiled when he saw us. He went right to the kids, and picked them both up in his arms, “I missed you kids so muchâ€￾
When he put them down I fell into his arms, “Oh God J, I missed you so muchâ€￾
“Yeah, you tooâ€￾ he said and then kissed me gently on the lips, “Are we ready to go?â€￾
I nodded my head and held onto Hailey’s hand and Justin picked up Jacob. “Hey Lonnieâ€￾ I said as I saw him walk out of the plane
“Hey sweetieâ€￾ he said and gave me a hug. He looked over at Justin and gave him a strange look, “Have a good break, stay strong sweetieâ€￾ I don’t know what that’s all about
“Okâ€￾ I said more like a question, it’s official I’m confused, why is everyone acting so weird? “What was that about?â€￾ I asked Justin once Lonnie walked away
“I dunno, you ready?â€￾ he asked as he put Jacob in the car seat before taking his seat on the driver’s side.
“I missed you so much. This multiple month sh** is crazyâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he nodded his head
“Did you have fun in the UK?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“That’s goodâ€￾ something’s wrong, “You’re not very talkativeâ€￾
“I’m just tiredâ€￾
“Oh… well you should take a nap when we get home then. Rachel’s coming over later to take the kids for the night, so we’ll have some alone timeâ€￾ I said with a smile
“Cool. You guys want some White Castle?â€￾
“I was going to make dinner,â€￾ I said and he looked over at me, turned the blinker off, and continued driving. I really wish someone would explain what’s going on.

Once Rachel picked up the kids, we were ready to start our night… just the two of us. It’s been awhile since we’ve been alone. But things were weird, something is definitely going on. I cooked dinner, chicken Parmesan, his favorite. I cooked the chicken and he just stood at the kitchen sink, washing the vegetables for the salad. Usually he would be right behind me, with his arms wrapped around me as I cooked… but not tonight. We were at opposite sides of the kitchen, hardly even talking. He’d usually have asked me at least a hundred times by now if we can skip the meal and just go straight to ‘dessert’. But once again, not tonight. We spent the night with a lot of one-sided conversation. He seemed to answer any question I had with one word. It’s like we’re on a first date and neither of us know what to say instead of the fact that we’ve been married for six years. I wish he would just tell me what’s going on.
When we finished eating we made our way up to the bedroom. I went to get changed into the Victoria Secret outfit I had bought for this occasion. When I walked out of the bathroom he was laying on the bed in his boxers. He looked over at me, but there wasn’t even a slight smile covering his face. “I missed you so muchâ€￾
“I missed you too,â€￾ he said as he sat up on the bed and I sat down next to him. He kissed me gently as I fell down and he crawled on top of me and we continued to make love, if you could even call it that. It wasn’t making love it was having sex, not because either of us wanted to but because we felt like we should. Usually when we’re making love Justin is kissing me throughout the whole time, but not tonight. It’s like I had to be the one kissing him. I’ll admit when we first started dating it annoyed the hell out of me that he had to have his lips attached to some part of my body throughout the whole love making experience. But I quickly got used to it, it’s much more passionate that way, and now I wouldn’t have it any other way. But for some reason, the only time his lips were attached to my body at all were when I was kissing them. We’re usually so in tune, like we’re in each others minds the whole time, but tonight it was like I was making love with a total stranger.
We always look into each other eyes, right as we’re about to come. And that he did, which I was worried he wouldn’t and that right there would have been the end of it. I looked into his eyes but he wasn’t looking back at me. Well he was, physically he was looking back at me but mentally he wasn’t. He was looking into my eyes but not into my soul like he always does. Something’s going on. His mind was somewhere else. He’s thinking about someone else.

uh oh... You've got questions I've got answers... hopefully lol
Comments? Concerns? B) </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:18 am

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JUSTIN, TELL YOUR WIFE!!!!</span></span>

I feel so bad for Kim knowing that something isn't right with him. It sucks to know that something is wrong, yet the person won't just get it over with and tell you. :no:

MORE! MORE! MORE!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:37 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Whoa..ok I am officially freaking out!
It is so painfully obvious when someone isn't "there" with you...he needs to just tell her now, before things get to out of hand.
Ok Sarah...more???
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:44 pm

And why do I start singing "The Reason" by Hoobastank every time I come on this board to read a story. :no: Every freakin' time! :whistle:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:37 pm

youre mean, youre very mean :no: why dont you write a happy story next time okay? :lol: but it is a very good story :nod: but very sad :no: knowing somethings missing must be terrible, and i hope nothing happened on that plane :nono: or im gonna kick some timberass.

update!

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:49 pm

aww justin really needs to tell her!!

update soon!!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:51 am

:ph34r:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:55 am

<span style='color:blue'>Well...... here we go :unsure:

As I lay in bed with my arms around my wife I realized for the first time what exactly I was doing. Kim’s breathing heavily… she must be sleeping. I quietly snuck out of bed and went into the bathroom. I took a deep breath as I looked into the mirror. What the f*** am I doing? I splashed my face with cold water and clenched my hair in my fists. How am I going to do this? I took another deep breath and walked out of the bathroom and into reality. Kim was sitting up in bed with the sheet covering her naked body. I smiled slightly and lay down next to her. I pulled the covers over my body, “Aren’t you going to sleep?â€￾ I asked as I went to reach for the light but she stopped me.
She looked at me for a second, and then she looked down as she spoke softly, “What’s going on?â€￾
“N… nothings going on Kim, it’s like 2 in the morning I’m tired, I’m ready for bedâ€￾ I stuttered like a fool, which of course was proof that there is indeed something going on.
“Cut the sh** Justin and tell me what’s going onâ€￾
I sat up and looked into her eyes. It’s like I had just stabbed her or something, her eyes didn’t have that glow they usually did. How the hell can I do this? I sat looking and my fingers and took a deep breath, “Kimberly I love you more than anyone I’ve ever loved my entire life, and probably more than I will ever love anyone. And I always will love you, no matter what happens I will always love you. Know that, please remember thatâ€￾
“What do you mean no matter what happens?â€￾ she cut me off
“Things have changed between usâ€￾ I began and I had to look away from her because I knew I was breaking her heart the more I spoke, and it was killing me, “I… I just thinkâ€￾ I paused because I felt myself choke up a little, “maybe we should spend some time apartâ€￾
“What?â€￾ I heard her whisper; she tried to say it but couldn’t get the word out.
“It’s not fair for you to live with me like thisâ€￾
“What?â€￾ she repeated and I looked up at her to see tears making their way down her almost flawless face, “Noâ€￾ she shook her head “Noâ€￾ she continued as she sniffled back the tears, “What are you talking about time apart? We don’t need time apart that’s all we have is time apart. We need time together. We need to like go on vacation or something, we need to be togetherâ€￾
“I’m so sorryâ€￾ I managed to get out
“Noâ€￾ she just shook her head, “This can’t be happening. No. Please no. Please. Justin please don’t do thisâ€￾
“Baby we need to do this. We need to spend some time apart so we can figure some stuff outâ€￾
“What do you mean we need to figure some stuff out? I have everything figured out Justin, we’ve been married for six years, I figured everything out before I said I doâ€￾ this is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my entire life.
“I’m so sorry Kimberlyâ€￾
“There’s someone else isn’t there?â€￾ she asked the question I was most afraid of, “It’s Leah isn’t it?â€￾ I didn’t say anything, or even look up at her, I couldn’t do it, “Nevermind, that tells me everythingâ€￾ she said softly and I managed to look up at her for a second to see a look of disgust cover her face and I quickly looked away. “I knew itâ€￾ she said softly and then stood up. “I f***ing knew it!â€￾ she yelled as she quickly put her clothes on and through a book at me “How the f*** can you be out with this f***ing 21 year old when you have a f***ing wife and kids at home? What is wrong with you?â€￾ she screamed and that was the first time I ever heard her scream in my life. She never yells, she’s always calm. She never really swears either and to hear her say the word f*** multiple times in a sentence just showed the how intense she really was “What is wrong with you?â€￾ she repeated between sobs. It was like she was yelling and crying at the same time, she was struggling to get the words out, “I can’t even look at you. I can’t even f***ing look at you do you understand this?â€￾
“Baby pleaseâ€￾
“No… noâ€￾ she paused, “Alright, Justin. So we’ll separate, which means you can continue frolicking around the world with your little 21-year-old home wrecker. And I will stay here with our two children like I always do. So you can continue your f***ing cheating ways and I’ll just stay here taking care of our babies. I’ll wake up at 2 when Jacob has a nightmare and then again at 4 when Hailey can’t sleep, and then again at 6 when Jacob’s up for the day. I’ll continue the doctor’s appointments and school shopping while their daddy’s off somewhere f***ing his opening actâ€￾
“Kimberly come on you can’t honestly say that things haven’t been messed up between usâ€￾
“Well obviously because you’re never here. Which is why the solution to that problem is not spending more time apartâ€￾
“Come on Kimberly, you have to admit we kinda rushed into thingsâ€￾
“No I don’t. After six years you’re figuring out we rushed into things?â€￾ she paused, “You need to grow up and take some responsibility,â€￾ she said as she began packing her things up
“For what?â€￾ I asked as I sat in bed unable to move
“Your lifeâ€￾ she looked right at me when she said it, and I can’t even explain how many pieces she broke my heart into with those two words.
“Kimberly come on,â€￾ I said as I stood up and grabbed onto her arm
“Don’t touch meâ€￾ she pulled away from me, again making me feel the size of an ant, “I honestly do not understand you. We took an oath Justin, you see this?â€￾ she held up her ring finger, “We said till death do us part not till something better comes alongâ€￾
“Come on Kim, it’s not like that, don’t be so upsetâ€￾
“Oh okâ€￾ she paused and laughed through her tears, “I’ll be happy. I’m so happy Justin that you cheated on me after six years with your little hoe of an opening act. I’m so happy that you want to destroy everything we’ve worked so hard to achieve just so you can f*** around with a 21 year oldâ€￾ she paused as the crying took over once again, “So happyâ€￾ she whispered as she grabbed her bag and walked towards the door
“Where are you going?â€￾
“Separatingâ€￾ she didn’t even look at me as she walked through the house and to her car. I watched her from the bedroom window, and she sped off. What have I done?

:ph34r:
Comments? Please? lol Don't hate B) </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:10 am

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: OH. MY. WORD! I had a feeling that this was going to happen. :no: :nod: Every time they'd reconnect, they'd never really get things settled and figured out between them. That eventually takes it's toll on even the strongest people. :(

I hope that they can eventually work things out and fix this, but I don't even know where they would begin to find a solution. This relationship stuff is damn hard and time-consuming. :nod:

MORE! :please:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:06 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Good for her!! I love the fact that she left without the kids because it's about damn time that he figured things out when it came to them and be their damn father!
Yay!
Great chapter Sarah!!
</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:36 pm

i love how she left him with the kids but i'd rather she didnt leave at all :no: justin what the hell did you do? you bastard :nono: i hope he learns his lesson and quick. this story better have a happy ending :(

update!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:02 pm

Just for the record lol she didn't leave the kids they were at her friend's house :D

But anyway.. I'll update tomorrow or something B)

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:54 am

<span style='color:red'>A little more...

I ran out to my car drove. I didn’t know where to go or what to do, I couldn’t even think. I was just praying that everything that had just happened didn’t really happen. Maybe it was just a nightmare? The one person I had trusted with my life had let me down. When something like this happens you start to question everything. How could he do that? I knew it though; I seriously knew there was something going on with that girl. Eh… and I can’t understand her either, it’s not like she didn’t know he’s married with kids damnit. What kind of a girl f***s around with a married man? More importantly what kind of a man f***s around with a girl when he’s married with kids. Not one that I want to be my husband, that’s for sure.
How dare he say that we should spend some time apart. All we do is spend time apart. It’s just so he can fool around with Leah the home wrecker some more and not feel guilty about it. Thank God there was no one on the streets because I honestly was driving so recklessly I’m surprised I didn’t hit a tree or something. Although I will admit I was pretty tempted to drive right off those damn Hollywood Hills but then I realized there’s no way I’m leaving my poor kids alone with him.
I had no idea where I was going but I ended up at Rachael’s house. I rang the doorbell and she came down in her nightgown looking half asleep because I obviously woke her. She didn’t even say anything just moved over so I could come in. I think she knew it was bound to happen at some point. I think everyone knew except me. It’s not a big deal in this city the whole cheating husband thing but it’s different from me. I always felt like it couldn’t happen to me, but obviously I was very wrong.
I woke up the next morning and before I opened my eyes I said a silent prayer that last night was all I dream. When I would open my eyes I would be in my bed at my house with my husband next to me. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes and seeing the ceiling fan and quickly realized my prayers were not answered. So now what am I supposed to do? I’m going to go home, that’s what I’m going to do. I need to talk to my sister. She’s pretty much the closest person to me, well besides Justin… well not anymore now she is. I guess we’ll have to go back to the house to get some things. That’s going to be hard. I still can’t believe this is happening. As I got up off the couch I saw my two children sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal. Rachel was sitting next to them, she must have told them to leave me alone. “My lovesâ€￾ I smiled as I pulled them both close to be for a group hug. I didn’t want to let go; they made me feel so much better just having them in my arms.
“Mommy how come you’re here?â€￾ Hailey asked when I pulled away from them
“Because I missed you two so muchâ€￾ I forced a smile as I poured myself a bowl of cereal, “Now finish up so we can leave Auntie Rachael aloneâ€￾
“Then we get to see daddy?â€￾
“For a little. Then we’re gonna get packed because we’re gonna go visit Grandma and Papa and Auntie Beccaâ€￾ both of their faces lit up which was so good for me because I know they want to spend time with their father, but let’s face the facts, he doesn’t want me around and I’m sure as hell not leaving them alone with him. Never.
I took a deep breath before I opened the door to the house, afraid of what I would find… or who I would find. Justin was sitting on the couch watching TV and I just walked right up stairs and began packing up the kid’s stuff. I heard Justin playing with the kids so I moved into our room and grabbed my stuff, just so I wouldn’t be alone in there with him.
As I finished packing I grabbed the bags and walked downstairs. There was no apology, no explanation from him whatsoever. I’ll admit I was hoping he would just apologize and admit he’s made a big mistake and the last thing we need is to spend more time apart. But it never happened. He didn’t say anything to me the whole time I was there, except, “Where are you guys off to?â€￾
“We’re going to go spend a couple days with my parentsâ€￾ he nodded his head
“Alright well call me in a couple days I guessâ€￾
I nodded my head, “Have funâ€￾ I said as I grabbed onto the bags and the kids followed me and we were on our way.

humm? lol</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:48 am

im sorry what? justin stop her! you little f***er :nono: well this is no good whatsoever :no: i cant understand how hes acting and i feel so sorry for kim :(

ack! update! :lol:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:31 am

<span style='color:purple'>What a sh**head...grrrr</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:02 am

:nod: amen.

now update :D

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:42 pm

now update  :D

<span style='color:purple'>Amen B) </span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:46 pm

<span style='color:blue'>lol alright alright calm down :lol:

You guys sure you want this?

Why would she ever tell me to have fun on her way out? Does she honestly think this is easy for me? Like I’m excited to see her walk out of my life? I’m not. Not at all. I’m not even sure I made the right decision, all I know is I need some time to think about things. And I know she does too. She can’t pretend like everything was working out all right because we both know it wasn’t…well isn’t. I have no idea what to do.
I know she thinks I’m just doing this so I can be with Leah but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Leah’s a cool girl but compared to Kimberly… well there’s no comparison. It’s like comparing the Lakers to some league for kids under 12… no comparison. It’s not even like I want to be with someone else, I just want some time to think to figure out what it is exactly that I do want. The last thing I want to do is hurt Kim and the kids, but I guess I already did that. Well at least the Kim, I don’t know if the kids even know what’s going on. But I’m sure they will as soon as they get to her parents house. Oh God, let the Justin bashing begin. Her mother hates me anyway. From the first time we set foot in their house she’s hated me. So has her father, but he’s grown to not hate me as much. But her mother… it’s like there’s nothing that I can do to please her. And I’ve tried; I’ve never really had any problems with parents in general. I think my mother has raised me good enough that parents would like me a little. But I swear her parents hate me. Her mother acts like she loves me but I can tell she doesn’t. I see those eye rolls and I understand the extra questions she always seems to ask.
But I can’t really say I blame them too much. I mean, granted the first time we met was when we showed up at their house a couple days after we were married. They’re a southern family, as mine is, and of course I should have asked for her father’s permission before asking her. But it was kind of a spare of the moment thing; I couldn’t very well call her father on the walk to the chapel down the street. That wouldn’t be the perfect idea.
My parents weren’t too fond of the idea when we first went to see them but they were never rude to her. They just thought we were stupid but they never singled her out. But I guess that’s just part of the whole male power stuff.
I wish everything were just clear. I wish someone could just come here and tell me what to do. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. I practically ran to the door, I don’t know why. I guess because I wanted it to be someone that could help me. A part of me wanted it to me Kim. I can’t believe she actually left. But I guess that’s what I wanted. I opened the door and saw my mother. I fell right into her arms like the day I came back from a week of sleep over camp when I was 10. I heard her laugh quietly as she dropped the bags in her hands and hugged me tightly, “Good to see you too Justinâ€￾
“Oh sh** Ma, I missed youâ€￾
“Of course you missed meâ€￾ she said as I let her go, “You’re my little boyâ€￾ she paused and walked into the house, “Speaking of little boy where’s your little ones?â€￾ Oh sh**.
“They’re with Kimâ€￾ I said as I walked past her and sat down on the couch again, turning the television on so I wouldn’t have to explain anything else.
“Oh, well I brought them presentsâ€￾ she said as she placed the bags down on the coffee table, “When will they be back?â€￾ I shrugged and rested my head on her shoulder, “Well where did they go?â€￾
“They went to her parentsâ€￾
“In Arkansas?â€￾ I nodded my head, “Why on earth would she go to Arkansas with the kids when you’re home for a couple months?â€￾ I shrugged, “Don’t act like you don’t know Justin, what’s going on?â€￾
I took a deep breath before explaining the whole thing to her. I was afraid of the reaction I’d get… I know how much she loves Kim. But hell, I love her too; I’m doing what’s best for her. She deserves better. When I finished talking I looked up at her, she was just staring at me. I wish she had said something right away this is so much worse. “Ma,â€￾ some kind of response would be great. She didn’t say anything, just slapped the back of my head, “Oww… Maâ€￾
“Don’t oww Ma meâ€￾ she began as she stood up and started pacing around the room. She’s mad, that’s what she does when she’s mad. “How could you be so stupid Justin? How could you let the best thing that ever happened to you just walk through that door? Are you crazy? You don’t know how lucky you are to have her Justin, she moved here for you… she left everything she ever knew, all her family and friends to come to this crazy city where she’d be left alone 75 percent of the timeâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
She continued not even listening to me, she’s just rambling now, “You can not just run away from things when they get hard. Do you think Paul and I never went through some tough times? Everyone doesâ€￾ she can’t even start that sh**… and what about my father? Wouldn’t you call that running away from things when they get hard? I’m not even going to bring that up because I can see the steam shooting from her ears, we don’t want to make it worse.
“Ma, I’m just doing what I think is bestâ€￾
“What’s best?â€￾ she continued but I cut her off
“It’s not fair for Kim to live like thisâ€￾
“Oh it’s not fair huh? Then why don’t you change it instead of removing yourself from it? Kimberly is a smart girl, she’s a tough girl, if she thought it wasn’t fair she would have left you a long time agoâ€￾
“She hasn’t been happy for awhile Mom. I can’t put her through thatâ€￾
“You don’t think that’s something she should decide for herself?â€￾
“I’m just giving her time to think about it. I’m giving us both time to think about itâ€￾
“Well you sure as hell better think about itâ€￾ my mother just said the word hell and it wasn’t in a religious context… yeah she’s pissed, “You better think about it before you do anything drasticâ€￾ she said as she sat down next to me and kissed my forehead
I took a deep breath as I rested my head on her shoulder. I didn’t think it would be this hard… and it’s only the first day. But I can’t let her see I’m having second thoughts. I know this is what I have to do… I have to stay strong… be the man… and just deal with it.
I sat up and wiped my eyes, not because I was crying but I knew it was possible that would happen at any moment. I stood up and walked towards the stairs, “I’m going upstairs I’ll talk to you later Maâ€￾ I walked back over to her and kissed her cheek and then made my way to our room.

B) And?</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:00 pm

dont ' B) and?' us missy :nono: get them back together

It’s like comparing the Lakers to some league for kids under 12… no comparison.
i like that quote :lol: also, :yay: yay for lynne coming over and sorting everything out :thumbup: mums know best, but dont let my mum know i said that :ph34r: :lol:

now update. again. :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:22 pm

Justin getting smacked upside the head by his mom ... priceless. I would pay money to see that. :lol: His mom is so right, though. You can't marry a person and then leave them alone all the time. A one-sided marriage ain't gonna cut it. :nono:

Kim's parents are really going to hate Justin now. :angry:

I thought I was going to kill him when he didn't stop Kim and the children from leaving. What in the world was he thinking? Oh, that's right, he obviously wasn't. <_<

Need.More.Now!

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:11 am

<span style='color:purple'>Damn it Justin. get a grip! DIdn't that slap from your mother put a littl eperspective into your warped mind??
*shakes head*

He needs Kimberly's best friend Tasha to come in a throw him around a little...wink wink!

lol! great chapter!
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:20 am

<span style='color:red'>Ok um... thanks for the feedback lol

I took a deep breath before knocking on my parent’s door. I held onto Jacob tightly in my arms and Hailey tried her best to stay still and hold in the excitement. My sister opened the door, “Oh my Gooodddd Hailey and Jacob!!!â€￾ she screamed as she bent down and they both ran to her arms. They love her so much, but they don’t get to see her too much, so I guess that makes it even better when they do see her. And it felt so good for me to see everyone too. I fell right into my father’s arms and then my mother hugged me and I felt myself begin to cry. I really need to get home more. I whipped my eyes and moved over to my sister and hugged her tightly. She’s seriously like my best friend; just being home is going to make this whole thing at least a little easier than it would if I were at some hotel somewhere.
We all moved out to the back porch and my mother brought out the sweet tea… yes I’m back in Arkansas. “So how are you doing Kimmy?â€￾
“I guess I’m just still in shock but… as good as I can be I guessâ€￾ I laughed slightly and then heard Jacob crying. I looked over to see him on the ground and I ran over to him, “Oh no baby what happened?â€￾
“Fall down go boomâ€￾ he said between sobs
“I see, are you alright?â€￾ I asked as I picked him up in my arms and brought him back to the porch, “Let me see it sweetieâ€￾ I had to pull his hand away from his knee. It was a tiny scratch I just looked at him and he was crying like he had just lost a limb. “Are you going to be alright Jacob?â€￾ he shook his head, “No?â€￾ I laughed slightly, “Should I call 911?â€￾ He nodded his head frantically, “I think you’re going to be alrightâ€￾
He shook his head again, “I needa band-aidâ€￾
“A band-aid? Let me see I think I might have just the thingâ€￾ I smiled as I went through my purse and found the Sponge Bob band-aid and saw his face light up… that’s all it takes to make him happy, if only life were that easy. Maybe that’s all Justin and I need… a really big band-aid. If only they made them big enough. I placed the band-aid on his knee and then kissed it gently, “All betterâ€￾
“Thank you Mommyâ€￾
Aww my little boy with the good manners, “Your welcome sweetieâ€￾ he smiled and ran back into the yard.
“Hailey, Jacob come hereâ€￾ my father called them and they came running over, “You guys want to go to the zoo?â€￾ they both smiled and nodded their head, “Alright let’s go thenâ€￾ Hailey followed my father but Jacob came over to me
“What’s the matter sweetie?â€￾
“I wanna go with youâ€￾
“No, no I’m going to stay here with Auntie Becca and you’re going to go with Nana and Papaâ€￾
“You comeâ€￾ he began crying, I hate when he does that. He doesn’t like being away from me and he cries so much. I guess that’s normal but it kills me everytime I see those tears streaming from his adorable little blue eyes.
“Sweetie you’re going to have funâ€￾
He shook his head, “You comeâ€￾
“You’re going to see the gorillas, remember those big monkeys?â€￾
“You come,â€￾ he repeated as he wrapped his arms around my leg… he was not going to let go
“Jacobâ€￾ I laughed slightly as I picked him up, “I have a present for you, come hereâ€￾ I said as I sat down and went into my purse and grabbed a disposable camera, “I want you to take a lot of pictures. Do you know how to do that?â€￾ he nodded his head and I whipped his eyes, “And you’re going to take a lot of pictures of those monkeys for me right?â€￾ he nodded his head, “And you’re going to have a lot of fun with Nana and Papaâ€￾ he shook his head and I laughed, “No?â€￾
“You come,â€￾ he said softly… I thought I made progress. He’s such a Mama’s boy… just like his father.
“Come on Jacobâ€￾ Hailey said as she came back, “You such a babyâ€￾
“I no babyâ€￾
“Yeah suhâ€￾
“Hailey, enoughâ€￾ she’s such a troublemaker.
“Hey how come I don’t get one?â€￾ she asked as she pointed to the camera
“You get one,â€￾ I said as I handed her the camera, “Go ask Nana to help you with itâ€￾
“I no babyâ€￾ he said as he crossed his arms and stuck his lips out like he always does when he’s mad
“Well of course you’re not a babyâ€￾
“I big boyâ€￾
“Yes you sure areâ€￾
He rested his head on me, “You come?â€￾
I took a deep breath, “Oh Jacob sweetie. You’re going to go and have fun and see the monkeys and I bet if you’re good Nana will even buy you some cotton candyâ€￾ I saw him smile a little, “And I’m going to give Nana some money and if you’re a good boy you can get a little monkey to take home ok?â€￾ he nodded his head, “But only if you’re real goodâ€￾
“I will beâ€￾
“Ok great, so you ready?â€￾ he nodded his head and my father picked him up, “Hailey come hereâ€￾ she walked over to me with her arms crossed, “You better be goodâ€￾ I said as I moved her curly blond hair out of her face, “And don’t be so mean to your brother. You’re the big sister, it’s your job to make him feel better when he’s sadâ€￾ she looked at me and nodded her head slightly, “Make sure you’re goodâ€￾
“I promiseâ€￾
“Ok, bye guys have funâ€￾ I said as I hugged Hailey and kissed Jacob on the forehead, “Have fun guysâ€￾ I watched them leave and then walked up to my old room. I’m such a baby, I miss them already.
“They’re so cuteâ€￾ Becca said as she followed me into the room
“I knowâ€￾ I paused and laughed slightly as I picked up my old teddy bear, “I mean thanks, that’s what you’re supposed to say right?â€￾
“Yeah, whateverâ€￾ she laughed as she lay down next to me on my bed, “Do you remember when we were little we used to come up here and talk about how we were going to marry one of the New Kids on the Blockâ€￾
I laughed, we were such losers, “How about when we’d fight and then you’d come in with your New Kids collection and we’d just forget about everything and how we were gonna marry Joey Macâ€￾
“Joey was all yoursâ€￾ she laughed, “Jordan was mineâ€￾ she paused, “But I grew out of it, you moved on to marry Joey’s modern day equivalentâ€￾ I didn’t say anything, “Oh sh**, I didn’t mean…â€￾
“It’s ok,â€￾ I said softly. I can’t believe he hasn’t been in my mind for at least a little while,
“Well to look on the bright side you didn’t sign a pre-nup so if you get a divorce you get his moneyâ€￾ she said with a slight chuckle
I can’t believe she just said that. “I don’t want his moneyâ€￾ I said giving her a dirty look, “I’m just so scaredâ€￾ I paused, “What if he wants to get a divorce? What if he wants to take the kids? Oh my God I would die. I don’t know what I would do. Becca I need my kids, I can’t live without them, right now I miss them and they just left 5 minutes ago. I’ve been with them since the second they’ve been conceivedâ€￾
“That’s not going to happenâ€￾
“Yeah but what if it does. How could I possibly live without them? Like he’d totally get custody. I don’t have a job, I don’t have a houseâ€￾
“He doesn’t have a permanent addressâ€￾ she paused, “Why are we even talking about this? It’s not going to happen. And even if it did which it won’t, the kids would pick you in a secondâ€￾
“Yeah but they don’t let them do that anymoreâ€￾
“Oh and when have you become such a pro?â€￾ she asked with a chuckle.
We had a real good conversation; it really felt good to get everything I needed to get out. It was good to have some time without the kids I guess but I was so happy when I saw them come back in.
After I put them to bed I went back downstairs and poured myself a cup of coffee. I sat down on the couch with my legs crossed. “Have you talked to him yet?â€￾ my mother asked… here we go
“Noâ€￾
“I’m not surprisedâ€￾
“What’s that supposed to mean?â€￾
“Well wouldn’t you expect him to call you to check in with his wife and kids?â€￾
“Ma, we aren’t exactly on the best of termsâ€￾
“He still could call. I never did like himâ€￾
“Yeah maybe because you never gave him a chance. Like every time you see him you just start like grilling himâ€￾
“And I don’t have the right to? Even after what he’s done to you right now?â€￾
“Ok Mom seriously. If you would just stop talking about my husband that’d be wonderful,â€￾ I said as I stood up, “I’m going to bedâ€￾ I hate that she hates him. It’s so annoying because she never really gave him a chance. He was always super nice to her, he always tried so hard and she’s just so fake to him. It’s just so annoying. I don’t need Justin bashing right now. I snuck into the kid’s room and lay down on the bed next to Jacob and cried myself to sleep with him in my arms.

Lalala? </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:32 am

:cry: :cry: Aww man, that last line about her crying herself to sleep with her children is heartbreaking. :cry: :cry: :cry: Ahh, when is Justin going to get a clue and fix this situation once and for all. This poor girl does not need to be going through any of this.

justifiedlover

Postby justifiedlover » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:14 pm

;k

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:02 pm

good chapter :thumbup:

“I knowâ€￾ ... “I mean thanks''
:rofl: love that bit, they are adorable though :wub: justins stupid to leave them all :no:

:yell: UPDATE!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:56 am

<span style='color:blue'>Ok sorry I was away for the weekend here's a little more hope you like B)

553-480 I hung up the phone before I pressed the last number. I feel like I’m calling her for the first time. I wasn’t even this nervous when I called her the first time. What happened to that confidence? I took a deep breath and sat down on the couch with the phone in my hands. 553-48 I hung up again. Why did I even hang up? Why am I nervous about calling my wife? 553 I took a deep breath and threw the phone across to the other couch. Why am I acting like such a wuss? Ok I need to just get over this and call her. I would have called her sooner but let’s just say this exact situation with the phone has happened the past few days. I just want to see her again… I think. I don’t even know what I want. I thought some time alone would be good but it’s not. I miss her. I miss the kids.
553-4805 sh** it’s ringing. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath, “Hello?â€￾ she answered and I felt my knees go weak, it was like the first time I heard her speak, “Hello? Justin?â€￾
“Yeah, heyâ€￾ there were a couple seconds of silence, I guess because I called and it’s my job to keep the conversation going, “How’s it going?â€￾
“Okâ€￾ she paused for a second, “I mean good actually, everything’s going great. We went to the zoo the other day; the kids are having a lot of fun. It’s good to be home with my parents and sister and everythingâ€￾ she’s making it sound better than it really is. It’s not possible for her to have that much fun when she’s home with her mother whom no person can take for more than a day at a time. I knew her mother was really getting to her, I wanted to just tell her to come home but I can’t. That’s giving in. And even if I did she wouldn’t… I’m the a**hole in this whole thing. It’s not her
“Goodâ€￾ I paused, “So when are you guys coming back?â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾
“I want to see the kids, I miss themâ€￾ and you I miss you too, “I can take them for the week or somethingâ€￾ she was silent for a little, “Are you there?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she said softly. I know the last thing she wants to do is leave the kids but it’s only for a week. And I need to spend time with them too. Plus it’d be good for her to have a few days to herself; she has a lot of things to think about.
“So when?â€￾
“Whenever you come and get them,â€￾ she’s just saying that because she knows damn well I’m not going to Kentucky especially with her parents.
“I’m not coming to f***ing Kentucky Kimberlyâ€￾
“Alright then I’ll just put them on a plane, hell I’ll just put them in a box and ship them. It’ll be cheaper… and safer too we can get those packing peanuts and it’ll be real comfortableâ€￾
“Or you could just bring themâ€￾
“Why do I have to do all the work when I don’t even want them to stay with you?â€￾
What’s that supposed to mean, “You don’t trust me with my own kids?â€￾
“I just don’t like being away from themâ€￾
“That’s why you come back here. You can stay at the beach house or something, you’ll be a half hour awayâ€￾
She was quiet for a couple seconds, “Alright, we’ll come tomorrowâ€￾
Success! “Greatâ€￾ I felt a smile cover my face, “Do you want me to pick you up at the airport?â€￾
“It’s alright we’ll get a rideâ€￾ she said softly
“Alright well if you change your mind just call me with the flight infoâ€￾
“Alright byeâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾

I spent that night and the next morning cleaning the house. I guess it’s safe to say I haven’t been the neatest person these last few days. I actually spent most of the morning pacing around my house. I was nervous, there’s no other way to put it. Why? I don’t know. I have no idea. Why am I nervous? I took a deep breath when I heard the doorbell ring. Why did she ring the doorbell? I walked over to the door and checked myself in the mirror before opening it up. Ok Justin, get a grip.
“Daddy!â€￾ Hailey screamed and ran into my arms
“Hey baby girl I missed you,â€￾ I said as I hugged her tightly. Jacob just stood by his mother as if he’d never seen me before. Ok I just saw him a couple days ago. This is really getting annoying. “Jacob man, what’s up?â€￾ I asked as I held out my hand for him to slap.
He looked up at Kimberly before doing anything, “Go aheadâ€￾
He walked over to me and slapped my hand and then gave me a big hug. Thank God I was getting worried we’d have to go through this whole who-the-hell-are-you thing. Then they both walked into the other room and I was left alone with Kim. What do I do? Hug her? Kiss her? Shake her hand? “It’s good to see you againâ€￾ why the f*** did I say that? It’s like I haven’t seen her in years or something. She just smiled slightly and nodded her head; it was a polite smile, not one that actually meant she was happy.
“Well, I just need to get some stuff before I goâ€￾
“Yeah alright, take your timeâ€￾ I said as I walked into the living room with the kids. I sat down on the couch and Jacob stood up and ran to his mother. This isn’t going to be good, “So Hailey did you have fun with Nana and Papa?â€￾
“Yeah, I gotta monkeyâ€￾ she said with a smile
“Awesomeâ€￾ she has such a cute smile, she’s gonna be a heartbreaker, I can promise you that
A little while later Kimberly came down with Jacob in her arms. She looked like she was ready to cry, “Alright well I’m going to get goingâ€￾ I nodded my head and stood up, “Hailey sweetie come here and give me a kissâ€￾ I saw the tears forming in her eyes already, “Be good and remember what I saidâ€￾ Hailey nodded her head and then went back to the play room where she started setting up for a tea party… oh boy can’t wait to see what she has in store for me, “Alright Jacob time to go see Daddyâ€￾ he shook his head and held onto her tightly, “Yes sweetie you’re going to have funâ€￾
“Noooâ€￾ he started to cry
“Alright alright don’t cry,â€￾ she said softly as he calmed him down, “Um, just make sure Hailey takes her medicine. She’s going to act like she doesn’t need it but she does no matter whatâ€￾ I nodded my head, I know she needs her medicine, “And Jacob, he’s going to be afraid of the monsters under his bed, just make sure you use the monster spray, it’s next to his bed, then he’ll be alrightâ€￾ Monster spray? That’s good, “If Hailey can’t sleep just tickle her back a little and she’ll fall right to sleep. Make sure they don’t eat too much junk food and they brush their teeth for one minute exactly, no lessâ€￾ she paused and sniffled back a little, I just realized she’s never really been away from them. “If you need anything call me, no matter how little it is. If you go out don’t leave them with anyone unless it’s with your mother. All right? Please don’t Justinâ€￾
“I won’t, it’s only a couple days Kim don’t worryâ€￾ she nodded her head and Jacob started to cry again, this is so hard for her. I felt bad talking the kids away. It’s like I’m this big monster or something. Hailey’s fine but Jacob would rather die than stay here with me. The last thing he wants to do is leave his mother and I’m making him. I’m making him stay here with me, this guy who’s only been around for about half of his life. If that.
“Come on Jacob it’s going to be alright. You’re going to have fun,â€￾ she said wiping away his tears, but she needed someone there to wipe away hers.
“No Mommy please?â€￾ he cried, “You stayâ€￾
‘No sweetie I can’t stay. You’re going to have fun with Daddyâ€￾
“Noo, I come,â€￾ he cried and I could tell it was breaking her heart. She didn’t want to let him go. Hell it was breaking my heart just watching.
“No, Jacob no. You’re going to have fun. You’re going to have so much fun with Daddy and Haileyâ€￾ she said more seriously this time; she managed to stop the tears from falling down her own face. I couldn’t even say anything; I was just watching them both carefully. What kind of a father am I that my own boy doesn’t want to be alone with me? What kind of a father am I that I’m making my son and wife spend the week in different houses? “You’re going to have so much fun I’m jealousâ€￾ she laughed slightly, “And you have to show Daddy the Johnny the Monkey tooâ€￾ she paused, “Alright I’m going to go sweetie, have funâ€￾
‘Noooâ€￾ he cried even harder this time
“I have to go, I love you,â€￾ she said as she kissed his forehead, “Call me later ok sweetie? Daddy will let you call me tonightâ€￾ she said and he just kept crying like he just got his leg cut off or something, “Just take himâ€￾ she said to me. I gave her a look like are you sure? I don’t really want to get in the middle of this, “Bye Hailey, I love youâ€￾
“Bye Mommyâ€￾ she screamed from the other room. She’s so different from Jacob; he’s very clingy she never really was. I guess a lot of that’s my fault, I was around a lot more while Hailey was growing up than I was for Jacob, “Alright Jacob go see Daddy. Mommy loves you, be goodâ€￾ I grabbed him in my arms, “Bye baby, have funâ€￾ she waved and then walked quickly out of the house.
“Noooâ€￾ Jacob screamed and kicked, I let him down and he ran to the door. This is going to be a crazy ass week… what have I gotten myself into?
“Come on Jake we’re going to have fun. You want to play Spiderman?â€￾
“NO!â€￾ he screamed
“You want to watch Sponge Bob?â€￾
“NO!â€￾
“You want some ice cream?â€￾
“NO!â€￾ you know something’s wrong when a kid turns down ice cream
“Well then what do you want?â€￾
“Mommy!!!!â€￾ he screamed… of course the one thing I can’t give him. I took a deep breath, I never babysat as a kid, what the hell do I do?
“I’ll get him Daddyâ€￾ Hailey said as she walked over to Jacob and put her hands on his shoulders, “Jacob stop crying. Memba what Mommy said?â€￾ he nodded his head and the crying stopped a little. That was it? That’s all you have to say? Remember what mommy said? And what exactly did Mommy say? Some Justin bashing I’m sure
“And what did Mommy say?â€￾ I asked as Hailey came back and sat down next to me on the couch
“She said we was gonna have fun. And to be good. And that daddy’s tryin hard and wants to see us so we better be good for himâ€￾ Well… not exactly what I expected, “He likes Play Dough… then he’ll be goodâ€￾
“Play Dough huh? Sounds like funâ€￾ I said and I saw a little smile cover his face. And here we go… let the week begin.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:43 am

:( That was painful having to see Kim leave the kids behind. They're her saving grace in this whole messy situation. It's necessary for Justin to be with his kids and really get to know them, but I wish that Kim was part of that "happy family" equation. This should be an interesting week for Justin for sure. :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:46 pm

<span style='color:red'>I'm sorry it's been so long, it's been a crazy couple days.
Here's a little more, sorry it's not that much I'll try to post more tomorrow or something.
And don't forget the wonderful feedback :)

Ok I need to grow up or something. Why am I crying? I get a week vacation. This is good… no reason to cry. I’m getting a week alone to think, to do whatever I want. But all I really want to do is play games with my kids. I’m such a dork, it’s like I need them to be happy. I need to be independent or something. This will be good for me, I need to get used to them being away, Hailey’s going to start kindergarten next year. That’s all day, not like this preschool stuff that’s only for a couple hours. That’s going to be hard. But at least I’m at the beach house. I love this house. It’s so beautiful. I can wake up, look out the window and see the ocean. I can sit out on the porch sip my coffee and just sit there at the water. Just walk out and take a quick swim… it’ll be fun. But I know I’m just going to be thinking about the kids all day.
It’s not that I don’t trust Justin. He’s a great father, I just don’t like being away from them. I wish I could just go home and everything would go back to normal. It kills me because Justin is actually home now, and we should be together… but we’re not. I took a deep breath as I opened up the curtains and looked out at the Pacific Ocean, it’s so beautiful. I wish I weren’t alone here. Ok I need to get over this and look on the bright side. I get to relax and think about this. I walked into the bedroom and dropped my bags on the bed. Of course the big picture greeted me on the wall of our wedding day. So of course I, being the emotional wreck I am, started bawling like a baby. We were so happy. A month after we got married in Vegas we had another wedding, like in the church so it would be recognized or whatever. It was our parent’s ideas and we just wanted to make them happy at that point. It didn’t matter to us, we were already married. But now I’m glad we did it. I got to wear the whole white dress and everything, and that’s every girl’s dream. I sat down on the floor in the living room and grabbed the photo album from under the table and started looking through all the pictures. Why I’m doing this I don’t know. It’s making it worse but I couldn’t stop myself. That was such a wonderful day. All our family and friends were there, not to mention I got to meet Kevin Bacon. Can you believe it? Kevin Bacon came to my wedding. Now even I’m part of that seven degrees of separation with Kevin Bacon thing. I’m still not over that. It was such a loving day, a day of laughter; we thought we’d live happily ever after. And we did… for a while we were very happy but that changed pretty quickly. The pictures are starting to fade… just like our relationship. But I still pray that it’s not real, that it’s not really happening and he’s not going to leave me for her.
I would beg him if I had to… forget the self-respect I will fall to his feet begging him to stay with me. I can’t let him leave me… I just can’t do it. I can’t find one reason to let him go. Sure he cheated on me, and that’s wrong but I’m willing to overlook that. I’ll forget all about it, like it never happened. I can’t let him leave me; I don’t know what I’d do. I need to just go home and see him. But I can’t. I need to stay strong.
I need to straighten myself out. I need to be cheered up. And how does any girl cheer herself up? Shopping and ice cream. Maybe even some pizza too. But first shopping. I fixed my hair and make-up and grabbed my bag and drove right to Rodeo Drive.
I always feel weird when I go shopping here because I really feel like I don’t belong. I mean I kind of don’t. But everyone’s real nice, which is kinda weird. I thought it’d be more like Pretty Women, but I guess they know who I am… which is stupid. The only thing I hate is that the sales people are almost too nice. They always say everything looks wonderful and they make you think like you couldn’t live without it. But I’m not going to buy a lot, maybe a pair of shoes… and a purse… but that’s it.
I parked my car and walked down the street when I felt someone grab onto my arm. I looked over at the guy standing there with a smile covering his face, “Do you have the time?â€￾
“No I’m sorry,â€￾ I said as I looked at his wrist and laughed slightly, “You might want to try checking your watch thereâ€￾
He laughed and threw his head back, “It’s brokenâ€￾
“Oh is it?â€￾ I laughed as I grabbed onto his arm and looked at the watch, “Looks about right to me’
He laughed, “I’m Johnâ€￾
“Kimberlyâ€￾
“Beautiful nameâ€￾ he smiled and kissed my hand, oh he’s smooth, “So let me guess, you’re a modelâ€￾
“Oh god noâ€￾ I laughed, “That’s goodâ€￾
“Are you serious? You had me fooled. I guess it’s a good thing, you’d put poor Tyra Banks out of a jobâ€￾
I couldn’t even control the laughter. Who is this guy? “You’re funnyâ€￾
“Can I buy you a drink?â€￾
“Oh I’m sorry, I’m marriedâ€￾
“Oh sh**, my bad. I didn’t even see the ringâ€￾ he held up my hand, “Damn look at the size of that thing how the hell could I miss that?â€￾ he’s cute, “Looks like you got yourself a rich oneâ€￾
“Something like thatâ€￾ I laughed
“Well of course all the good ones are takenâ€￾ he smiled, “Well if it doesn’t work out you give me a call,â€￾ he said as he handed me his number.
I laughed and grabbed the piece of paper, “It was nice meeting you Johnâ€￾
“The pleasure’s all mine darlingâ€￾ that was sweet. A major ego booster if nothing else that sure made my day a little better. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:31 am

First, the beach house sounds absolutely gorgeous. :wub: I hope that this week proves to be a relaxing, stress-free mini vacation for Kim, although Justin will probably let one of the kids fall out the window, and Kim will have to come rushing back to save the day. That's usually what happens when dad is left alone with the kiddos. :no: :lol:

:thinking: This John fellow is an interesting character. Hmmm? I wonder if he's just a stranger on the street that she happened to meet, or if he'll come into her life for some reason or another.

Very good chapter! :clap:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:34 am

<span style='color:purple'>completely heartbreaking! You are kinda freaking me out with this story though...if you just changed some names I would be able to help you write it!! lol
Great job Sarah, can't wait for more!
</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:15 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Sorry I've really been slacking on this whole updating thing lol here's a little more... don't forget the feedback

“Come on Jacob don’t you want to eat?â€￾ of course I got no answer, he just continued crying. That’s all he does. He hasn’t stopped crying since his mother left 2 days ago. You’d think he’d be over it by now. But no, of course not. He hasn’t eaten much either. Which isn’t good. I should call Kimberly and let her take care of it but no I can’t. He has to get over this at some point. Plus of course, I can’t admit I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. The only time he stops crying is when he’s talking to her on the phone, then she manages to calm him down for at least until he goes to bed. I don’t know how she does. How the hell does she calm him down so much when she’s not even here? All he needs is to hear her voice? “Hailey what does your mother do if he doesn’t eat?â€￾
“He always eats with Mommyâ€￾
“Well what does she do when he cries like this?â€￾
“He doesn’t cry like this. He’s crying cause he wants Mommy he doesn’t hafta when Mommy’s hereâ€￾
“So what do you think I should do?â€￾
“I dunno you’re the daddyâ€￾ she’s right. Why am I asking a four year old for advice about how to take care of my own son? I took a deep breath and cleared away her plate then went into the living room where Jacob was lying on the ground screaming. What is wrong with this kid? “Come on Jake lunch is getting coldâ€￾ he stopped crying for a second, looked up at me, and then started crying again. Seriously something is wrong with him, “Come on Jacob stopâ€￾ I picked him up and he started crying even more, “What is wrong with you? Jacob, calm down. Stop. Stop acting like such a babyâ€￾
“Ohhhâ€￾ Hailey said as she sat down next to me, “I’m telling Mommy. I get in trouble when I call him a baby, you’re gonna tooâ€￾
Great. “Hailey go in the other room I’m talking to Jacobâ€￾
“You don’t have to yell,â€￾ she pouted as she walked out of the room. This is a nightmare.
“Come on Jacob man, calm downâ€￾
“Mommyâ€￾ he cried
“I know I know you want mommy. We all want Mommy she’s going to come in a little bit but you just have to calm downâ€￾ he stopped a little, could it have possibly worked? “Come on let’s get you some lunchâ€￾ he nodded his head and I sat him down in the kitchen, “You have to calm down man, you’re going to make yourself sickâ€￾ I said as I passed him a Kleenex. He just looked at it like he had no idea what it was for. I keep forgetting he’s only 2 years old. I wiped his face and then put the placed bread and peanut butter and jelly in front of him.
“When’s Mommy comin home?â€￾ Hailey asked… no not her too
“Soon sweetieâ€￾ I said as I walked to the counter to get a plate
“I miss herâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ everyone misses her, I understand. Their life cannot operate without her. The doorbell rang and Hailey went running to the door, “Hailey, what did I say about answering the door? You wait for me,â€￾ I said as I jogged to get to the door. You never know, someone could just nock on the door and grab her.
“Hey sweetie is your daddy here?â€￾ oh sh**.
“What are you doing here?â€￾ Hailey asked in her best snobby voice
“I’m here to see your Daddy, is he here?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ she answered smartly
“Hailey, calm downâ€￾ I said as I walked to the door. Hailey ran into the other room, “What are you doing here Leah?â€￾
“Just thought maybe you could use a little help with the kidsâ€￾ she said with a smile, “I brought cookiesâ€￾
Well I guess I could use all the help I can get. I walked back into the house and she followed me, “How’s the food Jake?â€￾ I asked before looking over at him, his hands were covered in peanut butter and jelly, I guess he couldn’t want for me. He looked right at me and laughed, “Don’t make a messâ€￾
“Too lateâ€￾ he laughed
“Yeah too lateâ€￾ I said with a slight chuckle
“For youâ€￾ a huge smile covered his face as he handed me the sandwich
“It’s inside out manâ€￾
“You’re supposed to say thank youâ€￾
I laughed as I placed the sandwich on the counter, “Thanks manâ€￾
Jacob looked right at me, picked up the bowl of cereal Hailey didn’t finish and dumped it right in his lap, “What are you doing?â€￾ he just started laughing hysterically like it was the funniest thing ever. “Oh my God Jacob why would you do that?â€￾ I let him down and he just started running around the house screaming. What the hell is wrong with this kid? One second he’s screaming crying the next he’s screaming laughing and running around the house with Apple Jacks in his pants. I took a deep breath and tried to clean up the mess he left, “Jacob get back hereâ€￾ just let him go
“Why do you have your hair like that?â€￾ Hailey asked Leah as she sat down next to her
“Oh I just got it done. Do you like it?â€￾
“No. It’s uglyâ€￾
I laughed as I looked up and saw Leah’s reaction. “Hailey don’t say that, that’s not niceâ€￾
“It is thoughâ€￾ yeah she’s right it is pretty ugly. I don’t understand why some girls spend so much time and money getting their hair done. It’s a waste, half the time it looks horrible and even if it doesn’t how long does it even last? Kimberly never gets her hair done, I guess we’re on the same wavelength about that whole thing; it’s just a waste. “Why do you wear that purse? It’s uglyâ€￾
“All right Hailey enoughâ€￾ she really just says whatever the hell she wants. Jacob came back in the room; I guess it works when you just ignore them for a minute.
“Daddyâ€￾ he called, I looked over and saw him smiling brightly and holding up this real expensive vase we bought a couple months ago
“No, what are you doing? Put that downâ€￾ he laughed and ran with it, so I would chase him, and I did. Since when has he become such a terror? “Jacob get over here,â€￾ I yelled, now I’m pissed. He just continued laughing and screaming, then fell and dropped the vase. The thousand-dollar vase was across my floor in millions of pieces. Great. I couldn’t even say anything, I just took a deep breath, and looked over at Jacob who was crying hysterically… great here we go again, “Alright calm down, it’s okâ€￾ I picked him up but that didn’t help, he just continued crying, “What? What’s the matter? It’s just a vase. Are you ok?â€￾ he shook his head, “What’s wrong?â€￾ He was holding onto his knee so I moved his hand, there was hardly even a little scratch, “You’re fine Jacob, there’s nothing thereâ€￾
“He wants a band-aidâ€￾
I looked over at Hailey and took a deep breath, “A band-aid? There’s nothing there to put it onâ€￾ Jacob continued crying, “Alright, alright we’ll get you a band-aidâ€￾ I picked him up and walked into the bathroom, where the hell would band-aids be? Jackpot, in the medicine cabinet. I sat him down on the sink and went to put the band-aid on but he wouldn’t let me
“Noâ€￾ he shook his head frantically
“What do you mean no? I thought you wanted a band-aidâ€￾
“Sponge Bobâ€￾ what the hell?
“I don’t have a sponge bob band-aid,â€￾ I said as I looked through the cabinet. He started to cry again, “Alright, alright… I’ll draw one onâ€￾ I looked around and grabbed a pen and drew a little sponge Bob on the band-aid, “All setâ€￾ he shook his head, “What?â€￾
“Kissâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“Kiss it betterâ€￾
Oh yeah… right, “Oh yeah, sorryâ€￾ I laughed slightly, and kissed his knee, “You all set Jake the Snake?â€￾ he nodded his head, “Good. High Five?â€￾ he nodded his head and slapped me five. I think we’re actually bonding a little.
We walked back into the room where Hailey was continuing to grill Leah. I almost feel bad, but I don’t even know why she’s here. Hailey asked the question before I could, “Why are you here?â€￾
“I came to see your daddyâ€￾
“Why? He doesn’t even like youâ€￾ I can’t believe she just said that, “He misses Mommy, we all doâ€￾
“I’m sure you doâ€￾
“She’s comin back soon, she’s just at da beachâ€￾ oh sh**, they miss her so much, why am I making them spend this time apart? We should all just be together; “You should just go no one wants you hereâ€￾
“Hailey I thought we were having a tea partyâ€￾
“We are, but I don’t want her to comeâ€￾
“Alright, go get it set up. You going to help her Jacob?â€￾ he nodded his head and they both went into the other room
“Wow, that girl sure says everything on her mindâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I paused, “We’re just kind of busy… maybe you should goâ€￾
“Are you serious?â€￾ she asked with a slight chuckle, “You want me to leave because a four year old doesn’t want me here?â€￾
“She’s my daughter, it’s her houseâ€￾
“You’ve got to be kidding meâ€￾
“They’re my kids Leah, I want to spend time with my kidsâ€￾
“Of courseâ€￾ she said as she grabbed her bag and left. I don’t know what that’s all about. How could she possibly be mad because I want to spend time with my kids? That’s bullsh** I don’t even care. She doesn’t understand that we don’t have something permanent and it was a mistake. I don’t know how I can make it clearer.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:32 pm

Out of the mouths of babes ...

:o Dang, Hailey really gave it to Leah. That little girl is fierce. :strong: Love her attitude. :lol: Kids know what's going on when adults don't think that they do. Ah, I love that little sweetheart. :kiss:

I'm actually pleased that Justin didn't have Leah stay and that he told her that it's not a permanent thing between them.

I think he's realizing how hard it is to raise children without the other parent around for support and back-up.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:15 pm

<span style='color:purple'>LMAO...very good!!! :clap: </span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:24 pm

<span style='color:red'>thank you ladies lol here's some more... keep the feedback coming :D

I lay down on the beach, working on my tan or something. I don’t know what else to do. I can’t sleep; I’m making myself sick. Maybe I can get some sleep during the day since I can’t seem to get any at night. I opened my eyes when I noticed the sun was being blocked, “What a life. Huh? You just sit out here, working on your tan. Leave the kids with the hubby come out to the beach…â€￾
I laughed as I sat up, “What are you doing here?â€￾
“Just came to see how you were doingâ€￾ Rachael paused as I stood up, “How are you doing?â€￾
“Um badâ€￾ I said as I walked back into the house and she followed me, “I haven’t slept, um… pretty much at all since like last week. It’s been a whole week Rach, it’s sickâ€￾
“Oh no, it’s normalâ€￾
“Normal? I’m like crying myself to sleep every night, and I don’t even sleep for more than like an hour a night. I wake up and like scream out his name, like thinking he’s there or just in the other room or somethingâ€￾ I paused as I poured us each a glass of iced tea, “I feel like I should be crying right now but I can’t. I’m like all out of tearsâ€￾ I paused and laughed, “It’s sickâ€￾ I have said the word ‘like’ so many times in the past 10 seconds, that right there’s an example of how messed up this is making me
“Have you talked to him?â€￾
“Only for a couple minutes like before I talk to the kidsâ€￾
“I guess you just have to give him timeâ€￾
I nodded my head, “I’m seriously making myself sick though. Like I’ve been throwing up every morning, it’s gross. I don’t throw up. You know I don’t throw up, the last time I threw up was…â€￾
“When you were pregnant,â€￾ she said as though she had just solved the mystery of the murder. It was professor Plum in the observatory with the pipe.
“Yeahâ€￾ I paused, “Oh shut up I’m not pregnantâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ she paused, “So anything else pre-pregnant like?â€￾
“Ok stop, seriously, I’m not pregnantâ€￾
“And why not?â€￾
“Because I haven’t had sex. Ok? No sex for like four months. If I was pregnant you could see the little one kickingâ€￾
“Alright alright calm downâ€￾ I am calm. Ok I guess I’m a little on the edge but that’s just because of this whole thing.
“Sorryâ€￾ I said as I took a deep breath, “I just want to go homeâ€￾
“Then go homeâ€￾
I gave her a look and sat down on the couch, “Have you just joined this conversation?â€￾
She laughed and sat down next to me, “No but seriously, if he came here right now and said he wants you to come home you would?â€￾ I nodded my head, “Just like that? Without an apology or an explanation of any kind?â€￾
I took a deep breath, “You don’t understand because your wonderful husband is there all the time. Like he is never here, and when he is I need to be there with him. Like how stupid is it that we’re in the same city yet we’re living in different houses?â€￾ she nodded her head, “Like… I don’t know. I know I need some kind of explanation but I also need to be with him and be with my familyâ€￾ I took a deep breath, “I just want to go homeâ€￾ Ha. And I thought I was out of tears.
“Then maybe you need to go homeâ€￾
“I can’t. We need to spend time apart, we need to figure things out. That’s what he said, things are messed up, and we rushed into things. We rushed into things Rachael who says that? That’s like saying he made a mistake in asking me to marry him. It’s like saying he changed his mind and if he could go back in time he would not have married meâ€￾
“That’s not at all what he’s sayingâ€￾
“Oh it’s not? Than what exactly is he saying Rachael? Clear it up for me. I mean wow, this whole time I thought it meant he thinks we rushed into things but I must be crazyâ€￾ I am honestly going crazy
“It means he got himself going and just said anything that came to mind. You know he doesn’t mean it Kim, he wants to see youâ€￾
“Why would you ever say that?â€￾
“Why else would he call to get the kids? When has he ever wanted you to send the kids somewhere? So he could see you, and why does he call you every night? So he can talk to you. Why did he want you to bring the kids? So you’d be 20 minutes away so when he finally grows the balls to come and talk to you, you’ll be right down the streetâ€￾ Sure it makes sense, but so does the fact that he just wants me to go away. I can’t think so much it’s making me sick. I moved my legs up and rested my head on the shoulder of the couch, I don’t know what’s wrong with me I’ve been getting so sick lately, “What’s wrong?â€￾
“Nothing, I’m just a little light headedâ€￾
“Hummâ€￾
“Seriously drop itâ€￾
“Let’s go get a pregnancy test thenâ€￾
“That’s a waste of money and timeâ€￾
“I’ll pay for it and come on you have plenty of timeâ€￾
“I’m not taking a pregnancy testâ€￾
“Oh no? And why not?â€￾
“Because I already know the answerâ€￾
“Then what is there to loose?â€￾
“Why is this such a big deal to you? I told you I’m not pregnant, I’m not pregnant. It’s not possibleâ€￾
“Please just take the testâ€￾
“Why do you care?â€￾
“Because I remember what happened last time with Jacob and how if you didn’t go to the doctors right away you would have been really sick and we don’t want to have to go through thatâ€￾ She’s right I did have a lot of problems with his birth, but that doesn’t matter, I’m not pregnant, “Please just do itâ€￾
I took a deep breath and looked right at her. She’s really worried about this, I don’t know why she cares so much, it’s not possible. “All right fineâ€￾ she let our a sigh of relief, “But you have to get it, I don’t want people to see me…â€￾
“I’ll be back in five minutesâ€￾ she smiled as she stood up and grabbed her purse, “Need anything else?â€￾ I shook my head, “No chocolate covered pickles or peanut butter hot dogs?â€￾
“Just goâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:22 pm

:jawdrop: I think somebody has a baby bun in the oven. Ooooh wee, I have no clue what's going to happen next. That caught me off guard, and I like it. :thumbup:

Aww, now I want her just to go home, and fight with Justin so much that they get all of their problems out the way, and never leave each other again.

I'm so wishy-washy ... on the one hand, I want her to be a strong woman and stick up for herself, but then I want her with her kids and husband and enjoying herself.

MORE! Gotta know if she's pregnant or not. :unsure:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:54 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for the feedback, here's a little more

“Daddy! Daddy!â€￾
“Hailey, Haileyâ€￾ I said after letting out a yawn, how do these kids have so much energy?
She giggled, “Wanna play princess?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
“Why not?â€￾ she asked as if she never expected to get no as the answer to that question
I laughed as I looked over at her little puppy-dog face. I picked her up and placed her in my lap, “Because Daddy’s tiredâ€￾
“It’s only 5-4-8â€￾ she said as she looked over at the clock. I didn’t know she could tell time. That’s impressive for a four year old.
I took a deep breath, “Let’s just watch a movieâ€￾
“Sponge Bob!â€￾ Jacob yelled as he sat up on the couch. I swear he was just sleeping a second ago. I don’t understand how this kid can be knocked out one second and then jumping up and down on the couch the second.
“What is it with you kids and Sponge Bob? Let’s watch something elseâ€￾
“No Sponge Bobâ€￾
“What about Aladdin?â€￾
“Sponge Bobâ€￾ Jacob said with a chuckle
“Lion King?â€￾
“Sponge Bobâ€￾ Hailey and Jacob said together, they really think this is the funniest thing in the world
“Bugs Life?â€￾ I’m really trying here; I’ll take anything but that damn Sponge Bob movie. They’ve been here a couple days and I’m already sick as hell of it. I don’t know how Kim can deal with it. I also don’t know why they would want to watch the same damn thing over and over every day.
“Thisâ€￾ Jacob said, as he placed the Tellatubbies DVD in my lap, oh hell no.
“Alright, alright, Sponge Bob it isâ€￾ I stood up and put the DVD in the player, “What do you guy want for dinner?â€￾
“Pizzaâ€￾ Hailey screamed like she hasn’t had it in months
“We had pizza last nightâ€￾
“Grilled cheese?â€￾ it was a question this time, she wasn’t as excited
“No, that was lunchâ€￾ I said with a laugh when I saw the face she made, she’s so adorable, “What do you want Jacob?â€￾
“Um… macaroni and cheese?â€￾
“You just had that yesterday, what is wrong with you kids?â€￾ I asked with a laugh and Jacob just shrugged
“How about… cereal?â€￾ he held his arms up like it took all he had to come up with that idea.
I picked him up and threw him on the couch, “NOOOâ€￾ they both giggled as I laid down and they both climbed on top of me, “How about some lobster?â€￾
“Ewwwâ€￾ they both said together
“A nice juicy steak?â€￾
“Ewwwâ€￾
“Some nice caviar?â€￾ I laughed at the reaction I got. They both just looked at me like I had ten heads, they don’t know what the f*** caviar is.
“Hot dogâ€￾ Jacob tilted his head to the side and shrugged, I laughed and shook my head
“Oh I know!â€￾ Hailey said as she sat down right on my chest, “Peanut butter and jellyâ€￾ she said it as though she had just solved a major mystery
“Noâ€￾ I shook my head, “What about Chinese food?â€￾
“What’s Chinese food?â€￾ Hailey asked. Ok I know Kim doesn’t like them to eat too much junk but she has to know what the hell Chinese food is. They are not that sheltered.
“Alright, forget itâ€￾ I said as I stood up, ‘we’ll get some Faziallo’sâ€￾
“What’s a fabazayellow?â€￾ Hailey asked, giving me a look like she was really raking her little brain to figure out what the hell it was
“It’s a restaurant sweetieâ€￾ I laughed, “Italian food, you can get pizza or macaroni or somethingâ€￾ We ate our dinner in front of the TV, watching that damn Sponge Bob movie. Tomorrow we’re going shopping and they’re each getting a couple DVDs. There’s no reason we need to watch the same damn movie multiple times a day.
“Now can we have some ice cream?â€￾
“No Hailey, your mother doesn’t want you to eat too much junk foodâ€￾
“When she comin home?â€￾ oh sh** here we go
“Soon Jakeâ€￾
“How come she’s not here?â€￾
“She’s at the beach houseâ€￾
“Well why don’t we go there then?â€￾ Hailey asked… because you’re father’s a little wuss that’s why.
“We’ll see her soonâ€￾ ok time to change the subject quick before we start another crying fest, “How was dinner? Good?â€￾
Jacob stood up and just started running around the house. I swear this kid makes me wonder sometimes. He just has these mood swings or something; I don’t even know what they are. He’s all calm and then all of a sudden he just goes crazy and starts running around screaming. I’ve never seen him do this before Kim left, I guess maybe that has something to do with it, “Come on Jacob calm downâ€￾ maybe I give him too much sugar or something? I haven’t even given him that much. Kim just has this damn way of calming anyone down; I guess it’s just that whole nurse thing. And then I heard a bang and him crying, here we go again. “What’s the matter Jake?â€￾ I asked as I jogged into the living room, expecting another little booboo that would need one of my now famous sponge bob band-aid. He was lying on the ground and I swear there was a puddle of blood on the ground. sh**. “What happened Jacob?â€￾ I asked as I picked him up and he just continued crying, his lip was all f***ed up. sh**. What the f*** do I do? “It’s alright, it’s alrightâ€￾ sh** sh** sh**. His knees were all bleeding too, what the f*** happened? All right I need to calm the f*** down, “Are you alright Jacob? Are you ok?â€￾ He just continued crying, his lip is f***ed up. “Alright, sh**â€￾ what the f*** do I do? “All right Jacob, Hailey get me the phone, you’re alright Jacob,â€￾ I said as I sat him down on the bathroom sink and washed up his legs, he’s holding his head too. I grabbed the phone from Hailey’s hand and dialed Kim’s number as I continued to clean him up, a little I guess but damn that blood just kept pouring out. Pick up the damn phone Kim, where the hell is she? I called my mother, but of course she didn’t pick up either, no way, that’d be too easy. It’s all me. It’s all f***ing up to me and I don’t know what the hell to do. I guess I should take him to the emergency room? I mean it’s not that big of a deal but he’s loosing a lot of damn blood. And he’s tiny, that’s a lot for someone so small. Ok f***, “Come on baby, we’re gonna go for a rideâ€￾
“What’s the matta with Jacob?â€￾
“Come on Hailey, we’re leaving. It’s alright Jacob, everything’s going to be ok,â€￾ I said as I carried him out to the car. Thank God we do not live that far from the hospital, I really don’t know what I would have done if we didn’t.
“Why are you crying Jake, you’re such a babyâ€￾
“Hailey stopâ€￾ I said as I pulled into a parking spot, grabbed him in my arms and practically ran into the ER. They led us into another room, and there I was sitting in a small room, waiting for what seemed like hours with my two year old son screaming like there’s no tomorrow. I stood up and pulled him into my arms. “It’s going to be alright Jake, you’re alright. You have to calm down man, you’re making it worseâ€￾ although the truth is I’m the one that needs to calm down. I kept him in my arms and managed to calm him down a little. I don’t know why the f*** they’re making us wait so long, he’s a little kid, and he’s going crazy. He was pretty much done with the whole crying thing, at least for a little. He’s just pretty much panting right now, I wish there were something I could do. I wish Kim were here. She’d know what to do, she’d just hold him in her arms, use that soothing voice, and he’d be fine. I bet he doesn’t even have to be here, but he has a pretty big knot on his head, and I looks like he might need some stitches or something, but I’m no doctor. I went to reach for my cell phone to call her and noticed the bloodstain on my hooded sweatshirt. Great. Jacob grabbed onto my sweatshirt with a death grip and wiped the mixture of blood, tears, sweat, and snot off his face. Pick up the damn phone, “Hailey get downâ€￾ she’s climbing on the bed, what the hell does she think we’re at a f***ing playground?
“Hello?â€￾
“Hey Kimâ€￾ how the hell do I tell her? She’s going to be so pissed, “Alright I don’t want you to freak out or anything but…â€￾
“What?â€￾
She’s freaking out, it’s not working, “Jacob fell and…â€￾
“What? What happened? I’m on my way, where are you? Is he ok? Tell him mommy’s going to be there, where are you? Is he ok? Justin talk to me damnit. Where is he?â€￾
“He’s right here, calm down. We’re at the emergency roomâ€￾
“Calm down? Are you kidding me? What are you doing at the emergency room? What’s happening?â€￾
“He’s alright now, he’s just bleeding, and we’re waiting for the nurse to come inâ€￾
“Alright, we’re on our wayâ€￾ who’s we? I heard the phone click and took a deep breath
“Mommy’s coming Jakeâ€￾ he nodded his head and rested it on my chest. The poor kid must be so scared.
“So what do we have here?â€￾ the nurse asked as she walked into the room. It’s about damn time; “You want to put him up here?â€￾ I placed him on the bed and he started crying again so I picked him up and he stopped. It’s like he does with his mother… he’s finally getting used to me. “What happened buddy?â€￾ she asked as she started cleaning him up. He didn’t say anything, he’s shy I guess, he doesn’t like talking to people he doesn’t know. And I’m sorry but this girl can’t be over 12 herself, I think we need a nurse that actually knows what the hell she’s doing. We’re probably her first patients.
“He fellâ€￾ I spoke up and he started crying again, “It’s alright Jake, don’t worryâ€￾ well she’s f***ing wiping his cuts, I don’t think that’s the best idea.
“Alright well we’re gonna have to take him to get some stitches for that lipâ€￾
“He needs stitches?â€￾ sh** Kim’s going to have my neck. I honestly should not be left alone with my own kids.
“Just a coupleâ€￾ she smiled, “Jacob sweetie you want to come with me?â€￾
He shook his head and started crying, “Daddy comeâ€￾
“You can get him set upâ€￾
“Come on Haileyâ€￾ I said as she followed behind the nurse, and I behind her with Jacob in my arms.
“You can just sit him down hereâ€￾ the nurse said as another doctor came in, “Does he have any allergies?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
“We’re going to just knock him out so we can stitch it up. You guys can just wait outside, it won’t be longâ€￾
I hate leaving him but we have to. “Come on Haileyâ€￾ we sat outside and waited, Hailey tapping her foot on the chair. I was tapping my fingers on the chair when I saw Kim walk in.
“Where is he? Where’s Jacob?â€￾
“He’s in there getting stitchesâ€￾ she’s going to have a heart attack or something, I’ve never seen her freak out this much
“Stitches? Are you kidding me? What happened?â€￾
“He fellâ€￾
“He fell? Justin how could you not watch him?â€￾ I already know it’s all my f***ing fault please don’t bring that up, “No, I’m sorry it’s not your fault, he’s a kid, he fallsâ€￾ she paused and took a deep breath, “Where is he?â€￾
“He’s in the back, just sit down, they’re taking care of himâ€￾ she’s wearing a pair of short shorts and a bikini top. She’s so f***ing hot. Ok why am I thinking about this when my own son is in the other room getting stitches? I looked up and saw a bunch of other guys in the waiting room were looking at her the same way I was. I took off my sweatshirt and handed it to her
“Thanksâ€￾ she said as she pulled it over her shoulders and walked right back to one of the rooms
“Ma’amâ€￾ one of the nurses said as she stood up and followed her
“It’s ok I’m a nurseâ€￾
“Then you’re aware of the policy that we can’t let anyone back thereâ€￾
“Right, but I’m a nurseâ€￾
“I’m sorryâ€￾
“Oh give me a break, I need to go see my sonâ€￾ she’s really getting pissed. I’ve never seen her get this upset
“Ma’am, you can’t…â€￾
“For Gods sakes let me see my damn sonâ€￾
“Come on Kim, it’s all rightâ€￾ I grabbed onto her arm and led her back to those uncomfortable chairs. She’s shaking, she’s worse than me, “It’s alright baby, he’s fine,â€￾ I said as I rubbed her leg that was shaking frantically.
Rachael left with Hailey to get some hot chocolate when the nurse came out, “You can go in and see him now. He’s still groggy and everything, but he’ll be back to his normal self in no timeâ€￾
“Are you f***ing kidding me, she’s the nurse?â€￾ Kim whispered to me as we walked behind her
I laughed, “What’s wrong with her?â€￾
“She’s like 12â€￾
“She’s not 12â€￾ I laughed
“Ok maybe 22, she’s too youngâ€￾
“Too young? If I remember correctly you were about 22 when I had you as a nurseâ€￾
“Exactly my point. I didn’t know what the hell I was doing when you came inâ€￾
“What?â€￾ I stopped in my tracks, “Are you serious?â€￾
She laughed and grabbed onto my arm and pulled me into the room, “Come onâ€￾
“No, seriously you didn’t know what you were doing?â€￾
“Of course I did, I was just kiddingâ€￾ she gave me a look that told me for sure she was lying. Good to know that now. She had no idea what the f*** she was doing when I broke my foot.

don't forget the feedback :D </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:00 pm

:lol: Awww, I think Jacob's busted up lip is bringing them back together. :wub: At least Justin took him to the emergency room. I cut my finger once, and eventually got 8 stitches, but that's after my dad tried to stop the bleeding for a couple of hours. :rofl: :rofl:

Justin having to watch Spongebob over and over brings back memories of having to watch Blue's Clues everyday for a week straight when I went to Ocean City with these kids. :crazy:

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:42 pm

That was soo cute! :wub:

I hope that Justin & Kim get back together!! :)

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:32 pm

<span style='color:red'>thanks for the feedback
I'm feeling really sick so I can't sit at the computer for too long because i might fall out of the seat :lol: so leave me lots of feedback lol :D
no but seriously, here's some more hope you like it

“Oh God, Jacob sweetieâ€￾ I sat down at the foot of the bed and picked him up in my arms. Oh my God, look at him. He’s got a big ol’ bump on his head, and his little lip has two stitches
“Mommyâ€￾ he whined and I held him tightly in my arms, I’m not letting him go.
“It’s alright baby, I’m here nowâ€￾ I touched the bump gently, he’s ok, before I looked away his eyes were closed and he was sleeping again, I just want to get out of here, “What happened?â€￾
“He was running around having one of those tantrums he seems to have so oftenâ€￾ he paused, “Well at least he does with me, I’m sure he doesn’t with youâ€￾
I laughed, he seriously thinks I have like this special power over the kids that they are always little angels with me, “Of course he does that with me, he’s two. They don’t call it the terrible twos for nothing. If you just count down from five by the time you get to one he’ll be sitting down like a little angelâ€￾
“Good to knowâ€￾ he said with a smile. I guess I should have told him that before. “Well anyway, he was running around then I heard a bang and saw him on the ground screaming with blood all around himâ€￾
I nodded my head, these things happen. But damn it’s so scary when they do; Rachael opened the door and came in with Hailey holding a little cup of hot chocolate, “Mommyâ€￾
“Hey babyâ€￾ I smiled as I hugged her tightly, it’s so good to see her again. I’m actually happy this happened so I could see them. That’s sad.
“I’m going to get goingâ€￾ Rachael said as she hugged me quickly before heading to the door, “I’ll talk to you later Kim. Oh and don’t you have something to tell Justin?â€￾ she asked with a smug smile on her face. I can’t believe she just brought that up. That’s the last thing I want to tell Justin right now.
I gave her a death stare and she laughed as she walked out of the room, “Bye Rachael, thanksâ€￾
“What do you have to tell me?â€￾
“Nothing, are you ready to go Ms. Hailey?â€￾
“Yeah, let’s get out of here, this place gives me the heebie-jeebiesâ€￾ Justin said in a silly voice making Hailey giggle. He’s so cute.
“What’s a hib-a-jib-a?â€￾
Justin laughed as he picked up Hailey in his arms, “A hib-a-lee-dib-a-lee-dooâ€￾
Hailey giggled, “Daddy you’re sillyâ€￾
“I’m silly Ms. Hailey bear I think you’re the silly oneâ€￾ he laughed as he tickled her. I love the way they are together; he’s so good with the kids. I could sit and watch the way they interact all day. We walked out of the hospital each of us with a kid in our arms and placed them both in the back seat of the Escalade. “Sorry I interrupted your time at the beachâ€￾
“Oh no are you kidding? I would have been upset if you didn’t,â€￾ I said seriously looking him in the eye. Plus I’m really thankful it happened when it did, let me get away from what was actually going on, so I could at least step away from that part of reality for a little.
“They miss you a lotâ€￾
“Of course they do, they’re my babies,â€￾ I said with a smile causing him to laugh. His mother says that every time she sees him and he says how much he missed her
“You hungry?â€￾ he asked as checked the clock on the dashboard and then pulled into the Wendy’s drive-thru. 1:49… we just made it.
“Yeah, starvingâ€￾
“Alright I need a number 7 with no mayo or onionsâ€￾ he paused as he looked at the menu, “And a number 6, uh diet coke with bothâ€￾ he looked in the rearview to see both the kids fast asleep, “And uh… give me a large Frosty too, you want one?â€￾ I shook my head, “Yeah just one thenâ€￾ as he drove up to the window he leaned to the side and I grabbed his wallet from his back pocket and handed him the money. Once we got the food he parked the car so we could eat, “Oh hell they forgot my changeâ€￾
“It was two dollarsâ€￾ I said with a chuckle, “You’re so cheapâ€￾
“I’m not cheap, I’m thriftyâ€￾
“Sure, the kid is getting like 5 bucks an hour let him keep those extra twoâ€￾ he laughed as he handed me my burger.
I took a bite and Justin looked over at me and laughed, “You got ketchup on your shirtâ€￾ he paused, “Well my shirt. I think its ketchup it might just be bloodâ€￾
I laughed as I looked down, “I think it’s a little bit of both. God, I’m such a scrub, wearing your old sweatshirt with bloodstains on it. Like white trash or what?â€￾
“You’re beautifulâ€￾ that was sweet. I smiled as he stole one of my French fries. I grabbed a spoonful of his Frosty
“Are the kids being good for you?â€￾
“Yeah, much better nowâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ I paused as he took a bite of his sandwich, “Oh did you get the chicken sandwich?â€￾ he nodded his head, “Can I have a bite?â€￾
He held it over to me, “There’s mayo on itâ€￾
“A lot?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ he paused and opened it up, “Actually I don’t think there’s actually any on it, there’s supposed to be some on itâ€￾
I laughed as he held in up to my mouth and I took a bite. That is one good sandwich, “Ohhh that’s so goodâ€￾ he laughed, “You wanna switch?â€￾ he handed me the sandwich, “Are you sure? I meanâ€￾
“Take it,â€￾ I laughed as we switched sandwiches. He’s real good with that because every time he gets something I always end up liking his better. But I only took a couple bites of mine and he ate like half of his, so he gets more. I’m just making it sound better so I feel better about stealing his food.
He started driving again, “So are you going to just come back to the house tonight or what?â€￾
“Oh no, all my stuff is at the beach houseâ€￾ why did I just say that? Are you serious Kim, wake up. He seriously just asked me to come back home and I said no… um remember how I can’t sleep or do anything but think about him? It’s like I’m 19 or something and he asked me back to his place and I wasn’t going to go because I wasn’t planning on putting out, “I mean…â€￾
“No, no it’s coolâ€￾ he broke in… no I want to come home… he pulled into the driveway of the house
“Well goodnightâ€￾ I smiled, “I’m going to take Jacob ok?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he said as he got out of the car and helped me get Jacob out of the car seat
“I’ll return him tomorrowâ€￾ I smiled, “You want me to take Hailey too?â€￾
“No, I’m fineâ€￾
“Are you sure? Do you want a night to yourself or something, I really don’t mindâ€￾
“No, it’s goodâ€￾ he nodded his head and we both stood in silence for a couple seconds, all I wanted was for him to kiss me, “Alright, well goodnightâ€￾
“Goodnightâ€￾ I said as I started to walk away, “I’ll see you tomorrowâ€￾</span>

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:05 pm

They're so close in getting back together!! :o

PUT THEM BACK TOGETHER!! lol. :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:27 am

Yeah, PUT THEM BACK TOGETHER. :please: Gah, she should've just stayed with him, and then that would have put them one more step closer than they already are.

And she's pregnant ... I think that's the news she was supposed to tell him. :thinking:

MORE! :please:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:25 am

sorry I have so much work to do

If I can get through this week I'll hopefully be able to post more before Thanksgiving... I just have to get through this week :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:35 am

Take your time, girly. :hug: As much time as you need.

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:59 am

<span style='color:purple'>I am definitely late but....I LOVE IT!!! Great JOb, I can't wait for more! Hope things are going well!</span>

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:32 am

<span style='color:blue'>ok I made it through the week lol so as promised here's some more
I'm going home for thanksgiving so I don't know if they will be more until after that but I will try :D
thanks for the feedback

I watched her walk to the door, damn why did I let her just walk away? Why the f*** did I take her back here? I should have just taken her home. But she doesn’t want to come home. Why doesn’t she want to come home? Oh yeah maybe because I f***ed around with Leah… I just want her to come home. She waved as she opened the front door, and her smile made me smile. I miss her so much and she’s right there. Isn’t that what they say… the worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them. I now know exactly what that means. And she’s my wife; I should be able to have her whenever I want.
I drove off, back to the house, 20 minutes away. It’s so stupid that we’re in the same city living in different houses. I parked the car in the driveway and then got out to get Hailey, “Are you sleeping babygirl?â€￾ she moved around a little, making sure to keep her eyes shut. I laughed as I picked her up, she’s faking it, so she doesn’t have to walk in the house cause she’s a lazy girl. But I shouldn’t be talking; I used that trick for so long when I was a kid. The difference is my father would just leave me in the car, “Come on baby, you need to brush your teethâ€￾
She let out a little sigh, “Do I hafta daddy I’m sleepingâ€￾
“Really quick, I’ll help youâ€￾
“But I’m tiredâ€￾
“So am Iâ€￾ I said as I placed her on the bathroom sink and handed her the toothbrush, “We’ll do it together, here’s the rules, you start when I start and you don’t finish till I finish, you ready?â€￾ she looked at me like she was already asleep, I guess it’s not a good time for a little tooth brushing game, “Alright let’s goâ€￾
“Can we go to bed now?â€￾
“Yup, let’s just wash your face real quickâ€￾ I said as I wiped her face quickly with a facecloth, “And we’re ready to go, let’s goâ€￾ I picked her up and laid her in her bed, “You tired Ms. Hailey?â€￾
“I just want to go to bed Daddyâ€￾ she whined
“I’m putting you to bed Haileyâ€￾ I whined back, “This is the first time you’ve ever wanted to go to bedâ€￾
“Oh noâ€￾ she sat up, “We forgot Jacob!â€￾
“Oh no! Where do you think we left him? At the store?â€￾
“We gotta go find him daddy, he was bleedin’â€￾
“He’s with Mommy silly, don’t worry. He’s fineâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ she paused and laid down again, “I want to go with Mommy tooâ€￾
“You want to leave me?â€￾
“No I want you to come tooâ€￾
I stood up and kissed her forehead, “Get some sleepâ€￾ I walked into my room and took a deep breath before falling on my bed, this is really ruining her life. We’re going to mess her up in the long run. This is so stupid. I need to get my ass in gear and apologize or do something. As I continued looking up at the ceiling I heard the phone ring, “Helloâ€￾
“Hey Justinâ€￾ I heard her voice, she was really quiet, like something was wrong, “Were you sleeping?â€￾
“No, we just got inâ€￾ there was no response from her, “Is everything alright?â€￾
“Oh yeah, everything’s fineâ€￾ she said and then was quiet for a couple seconds.
“Okâ€￾ I paused, “So what’s up?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾ ok. So you called me…why?
“Are you sure everything’s ok?â€￾
“Oh yeah totally, sorryâ€￾ she laughed that nervous laugh she has, something’s going on, “I just have to tell you somethingâ€￾
“OKâ€￾
“I um…â€￾ this can’t be good, “I… I think…â€￾ she just stopped
“Yeah?â€￾ come on Kim, it’s late spit it out.
“I have your sweatshirtâ€￾ she said quickly, “I forgot to give it backâ€￾
“It’s ok, I’ll get it tomorrowâ€￾
“Oh yeah right, tomorrow. Alright well goodnight Justinâ€￾
“Goodnight Kimâ€￾ and with that she clicked the phone. Alright I don’t know what that was all about but there was obviously something else she wanted to tell me. I hate that she gets nervous talking to me, that’s never happened before. The phone rang again, “Heyâ€￾
“Hey, I’m sorry Justin that’s not what I wanted to tell youâ€￾
“Yeah, I hoped it wasn’tâ€￾ I said with a slight chuckle
“Alright look, well what I’m going to tell you is probably going to like catch you off guard. And no matter what I say I don’t want you to be worried or anything, and I especially don’t want you to change your mind about whatever it is that’s going to happen with usâ€￾ she said quickly
“Meaning?â€￾
“I don’t know. Just don’t think too much about it I guessâ€￾ she paused, “I’m just telling you this because I know I have to but I really wish I could wait a little to tell you, but I know I have to tell you nowâ€￾ she went on rambling
“Just say it Kim’â€￾
“I think… well I could be… I think that… no I know… well I don’t really know for sure, like it’s not completely positive but it’s pretty closeâ€￾
“Spit it out Kimâ€￾
“I might be pregnantâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“I think I’m pregnant again. We’re going to have another babyâ€￾ she paused for a second, waiting for me to say something but I couldn’t get anything out, “I mean, I’m not completely positive, I took the test but it could be wrongâ€￾
“Have you been to the doctor yet?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ she paused, “That’s what I mean, I’m not that sureâ€￾
“Well you have to go to the doctor, tomorrowâ€￾ she had a lot of problems when she was pregnant with Jacob and we can’t go through that again, “Do you hear me Kim? We’re going to go tomorrow, I’ll come with you if you wantâ€￾
“No Justin, see I knew you’d get all worried. It’s not that big of a deal, like it’s not even true it can’t be.â€￾
“Why can’t it be true?â€￾
“Well becauseâ€￾ she paused, “When’s the last time we even….â€￾
“2 weeks ago?â€￾ I paused, “Alright look Kim I don’t really care if you think it’s not true or whatever but we’re going to the doctors tomorrow just to be safeâ€￾ I waited for her to say something but she didn’t, “Kimâ€￾ nothing, “Kim are you still there?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she said softly
“Alright, just get some sleep I’ll see you tomorrowâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:02 pm

Aww yay, she told him about possibly being pregnant. :yay: She definitely needs to get to the doctor's to make sure that all is well. Pregnancy complications always create a stressful situation for a couple. I hope that everything is going to be fine, though.

Justin ... apologize and straighten this out. Don't hurt the kids! :no:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:46 pm

alright so here's the thing lol I want to update right now... I really do lol but I don't have anymore so I'm going to try to write tonight but I'm kinda stuck... not really stuck just kinda? lol anyway I'm working on it.... hopefully by tomorrow B)

Return to “Fan Fiction”