In A New York Minute

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:47 pm

<span style='color:mediumvioletred'>:nana: No update yet. :P

I JUST finished the chapter today and I don't really like it, so if I find the urge to edit it, then y'all MIGHT get it tomorrow, biitches. :crossfingers:

:ph34r:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:10 pm

darn you Ash...i'm finally updated on your story and you can't update it! what is this? :no: :lol:

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:43 pm

might lol aw cum on lol ash ur such a tease :angel: :party: 4 update 2morrow

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:25 pm

Oh man, no update :(

Since I love you, I can wait till tomorrow :P :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:08 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I finally get to comment on this story! Woo hoo! I'm lovin' it, I already told you that. I love how she's got Justin whipped and he doesn't even realize it! And I loved the part where he tried to kiss her... IN PUBLIC! :jawdrop: The boy's got it. ^_^

Update so I can print it off and read! :lol:</span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:11 pm

<span style='color:gray'>Well, to be totally honest, this isn't exactly what I wanted for this chapter, but I'm sick of looking at it trying to improve it. :lol: Anyway, I just wanna thank y'all for the supportive feedback. It makes me wanna write just ten times more. ^_^ Without further ado, gals... :kiss:</span>

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>11 – The One Where They… Well… Just Read

See I’ve been watching watching you for a while
Your smile and stuff
But I don’t know if I can be with you for tonight
Is that all right, baby?

The very same weekend that I’d seen DJ in Times Square acting like a total idiot, I decided that we needed some quality time to concentrate on her school sh**. At the very least, I needed her to act like she was interested.

It was a fairly warm and sunny Sunday afternoon when Dawn and I were perched on the floor at the opening of my balcony door, reading though the piles of interview guides, law school instruction manuals, and the most important documentation of all – the sports section. So there was no baseball to look forward to – the Patriots have been kicking NY Giant ass.

Night was slowly approaching and I’m sure I wasn’t the only one that was bored to death with skimming though all these lame books. As the coldness of the November evening began to put a chill on the apartment, I watched as Dawn suddenly rose from the floor, shut the terrace door, ran upstairs to belligerently steal one of my sweatshirts and trample back downs here to reassume her cross-legged form on the hardwood floor across from me. I gazed at her amongst her chaos up until she finally stopped, sighing and leaned against the dim glass of the balcony’s sliding portal.

“I’m hungry,â€￾ she abruptly announced.

I didn’t realize that we’d been sitting there for hours and had consumed nothing but random handfuls of Wheat Thins and sips of Cherry Coke. “Well we have our usual choices of Chinese and Italian,â€￾ I beamed.

“Eh.â€￾

“Yeah, I know.â€￾

“I want something new.â€￾

“Does Sylvia’s deliver?â€￾

She grabbed my wrist and glanced at my watch, scoffing. “Not at all. And they’re not even open this late on Sunday for pickup.â€￾

“Well damn, isn’t Sunday night supposed to be soul food night?â€￾

“Yeah, that’s when people make their sh** at home,â€￾ she laughed.

“Well I guess that’s out ‘cause I can’t cook to save my life.â€￾

“Well—“

“And I know you can’t do sh** in the kitchen,â€￾ I added.

“And just how do you know that?â€￾ she said loudly.

“For Christ’s sake, Dawn, you couldn’t even turn on the oven.â€￾

“It’s a very technologically advanced oven! At my house, you turn a knob to the temperature you want. I don’t have all those buttons and digital numbers to f*** with.â€￾

“Oh, yeah like you really use your oven,â€￾ I smirked. “Try again.â€￾

“Fuuck you!â€￾

“Gladly.â€￾

“Grow up,â€￾ she quipped, rolling her eyes and rising from the floor once again. “And gimme some money.â€￾

“Nah, I’m not falling for that sh** again. You gotta f*** me first.â€￾

“You’re gross.â€￾ She held out her hand to me, presumably waiting for money for some cause unbeknownst to me. Instead, I planned to use it as leverage for assistance from my seat on the floor. “Try again,â€￾ she laughed, snatching her hand from my grasp. We both cackled enthusiastically when I fell back to the floor landing on my ass, right where I started.

“I really ought to kick your ass,â€￾ I informed her, sprawling out across the floor.

She moved towards me so that her tall form towered over my flat one. “Give. Me. Some money.â€￾

“Give me some help.â€￾ I waited for her to offer her genuine assistance while she simply stared down at me, grinning gleefully. “Dawn, help me off the floor.â€￾

“Just so you can pull me down with you? I’m thinking, no,â€￾ she responded, beginning to walk away.

Before she could move totally out of my grasp, I took notice of her bare feet that were positioned about two inches from my hand. Just as she picked up her left foot to turn, I grabbed it, sending her crashing to the floor on top of me.

Once our second consecutive laugh at the near identical incident subsided, she resolved to kick me in amusement and then roll over me to claim her own position on the hard floor. “You’re a wicked moron,â€￾ she proclaimed, imitating the proud people of Boston and its boastful SNL sketch.

“You are,â€￾ I shot back. We somehow resisted the urge to pull a Sully and Diane, but we did manage to stare at one another longer than we should have.

“So seriously, Justin, I wanted to go to the supermarket and buy some sh** for dinner, so if you could dish out some dollars…â€￾

I suddenly got the inspiration to up the ante on DJ and mock the New York dialect. “Yo, that’s mad shady, son. How you tryin’ to play me like that, mami?â€￾

I’ll admit that I was proud of myself when Dawn positively cracked up. That’s really the first time I’ve ever seen someone literally roll on the floor with laughter. “I guess I’ll just have to remember that I stahted this, eh?â€￾

“Yo, it’s all good, son. Nothin’ but love.â€￾

We continued to laugh our way out of the apartment and over to Food Emporium to do some much-needed grocery shopping. I swear, searching for eggs, milk and cheese has never been so much fun. When we finally returned to my place, arms worn out from toting heavy bags, we were still full of laughter.

We’d unloaded the five or six full bags when I stood back and watched in confusion as she bustled through the kitchen cabinets for only God knows what. “Dawn, would you like to inform me of what you’re about to pretend you know how to make?â€￾

“Yeah, sure,â€￾ she replied, still moving. “We’re making fried catfish, coleslaw and hushpuppies.â€￾

We who? “You’re kidding, right?â€￾

“Not at all.â€￾

“DJ, you were born and bred in the South Bronx, not South Georgia. What do you think you’re doing?â€￾

“Biitch, I know how to cook.â€￾ She pulled my sweatshirt from over her own shirt and began to wash her hands. “Now get over here and start cleaning this fish.â€￾

Is she out of her goddamn mind? I’m not touching some dead fish. “Dawn, I don’t think I should be a part this.â€￾

She glared at me, sprayed some water in my direction, and proceeded to pull pots and pans from the wall-mount. “That’s cool. I thought you were hungry, but I guess I’ll be the only one eating tonight, huh?â€￾

Well, f***. I guess Queen Dawn has spoken. Silently, I pulled the package of catfish fillets from the island counter and brought them with me to the sink. At the slowest possible pace, one by one, I removed the slices of fish and rinsed them in disgust. Eventually, my very own kitchen’s aroma resembled that of Sylvia’s, and more than that, I was incredibly surprised, and at the same time, proud to have had a part in that. Under DJ’s strict instruction, I’d cleaned and seasoned the fish, chopped cabbage and carrots into pieces so small, they were nearing invisibility, and I even fried up a few rolls of cornbread.

What was supposed to be a study-session kind of thing turned into, as much as I really hate to admit it, a romantic dinner for two. The food may not have been better than Sylvia’s, but the aura certainly was. We did it Japanese style – sitting on the floor at the coffee table and barefoot – watching a rerun of Inside The Actor’s Studio – the one with Jennifer Lopez. We sat in amazement, fascinated by her answers. She’s so damn smart, man.

“I remember her when she was just Jenny from the black,â€￾ Dawn commented evenly.

“What?â€￾

“What?â€￾

“Who?â€￾ I asked.

“Jennifer Lopez. I grew up around the corner from her.â€￾

“You’re sh**tin’ me.â€￾

“Oh, I sh** you not. We all went to P.S. 122 together.â€￾

“You liar.â€￾

“What? I can’t be childhood friends with an Oscar-winning actress?â€￾

“That’s not what I’m saying. But I mean, it’s Jennifer Lopez.â€￾

“And?â€￾

“And so she’s so –“

“She’s just Jenny from the block,â€￾ she repeated.

“I got it, Dawn. Jenny from the block. Go write a song about it.â€￾

“Yo, what’s with the attitude?â€￾

As the credits rolled down the screen, I hopped up from the floor, taking the empty dishes with me. “I don’t have one. Now get your ass up and clean my kitchen.â€￾

“Come on,â€￾ she groaned. “No more work.â€￾

I laughed at her feigned fatigue and kicked her backside, waiting for her to get up. “Yo, you best to raise up, son.â€￾

Cackling, she finally relented and picked herself up from the floor to bring the empty Kool-Aid jug and glasses to the kitchen. “You wash, I’ll dry?â€￾ she asked hopefully.

“Try again,â€￾ I said.

“Fine. I’ll dry, you wash.â€￾

“Deal.â€￾ I looked at her carefully as she snickered and moved out of the way of the sink, grabbing a dishtowel and staring at me. “Dawn, what the f*** are you doing?â€￾

“We agreed that you’d wash and I’d dry.â€￾

“No we didn’t.â€￾

“Yes we did,â€￾ she smiled.

“No. You just said, and I quote, ‘I’ll dry, you—“ I paused when realization hit me like a f***in’ big red brick. “You tricked me.â€￾

“Now Justin, we spent all afternoon reading about this – what’s the first rule in litigation?â€￾

“Pay attention to detail,â€￾ I answered slowly, sounding like a recording.

“So get to washin’, homeboy.â€￾

Heh, that’s supposed to be some sh** I’d pull on her. “When I come to your house, I’m gonna f*** up your kitchen and then make you clean the sh** up.â€￾

“I’ll be waiting,â€￾ she replied, awkwardly chuckling.

I watched indulgently as she sauntered out of the kitchen area before I turned on the water. It wasn’t long before the sound of the television was gone and the beats of The Love Below echoed throughout the apartment.

I hope that you’re the one
If not, you are the prototype

I smiled at the words to the song, despite the fact that I was stuck washing a pile of f***ing dirty dishes. In some way, I guess it’s a small price to pay for such a perfect dinner.

I think I’m in love…again

After a few minutes of me acting like I was working, DJ finally made her reappearance into the kitchen to commence her coveted task of drying these sh**s. “I think it’s only fair that you warn me of the repercussions before you volunteer my kitchen for something like this.â€￾

She looked at me and playfully shook her head in pity. “Justin, I swear if you don’t quit complaining.â€￾

“It was a lot of f***in’ dishes!â€￾ I whined.

“And you’re almost completely finished.â€￾

“But still. It’s… the principle.â€￾

“The principle is that you’re a lazy motherf***er and you need to quit complaining.â€￾ We stood at the sink a little while longer, resembling a happily married couple before Dawn got sick of my pouting and gave in – just as the wife always should. “Okay, you big ass baby.â€￾

“What?â€￾ I asked.

“Get out.â€￾ She used her hips to bump me out of the way without having to utilize her wet hands and willed me out of the kitchen. “I’ll finish.â€￾

I looked down at her in surprise, pretending that I didn’t understand what was going on. “But what did I do?â€￾

“Just get out,â€￾ she repeated.

I strutted out in satisfaction, smugly ecstatic that I’d essentially won. I sat in the living room, enjoying the music and listening to the sound of the water running with the clank of cookware being thrown around.

It wasn’t long before I got bored and the urge to bother Dawn struck me again. I headed right back for the kitchen, created a seat on the counter behind the sink and decided to study her every move – the contraction of her shoulders every time her arms reached for a dish; the curve of her long bowlegs through her drawstring pants; the beautiful contrast of the light brown highlights in her dark brown hair. Everything.

Either my nerve, which I have a lot of, or my nerves, which are nearing a deficit in my stream of consciousness, got the best of me, but something within me quelled, and I couldn’t stand it any longer. Just… watching was making me crazy. “Hey,â€￾ I declared, causing her to jump.

“I thought I told you to get out, b****.â€￾

“Turn around.â€￾

“Justin, unless you wanna finish the kitchen duty, I suggest you leave me the hell alone.â€￾

Okay, that’s it. I jumped down from the counter and walked up to Dawn where she stood at the sink.

“Boy, you best to back up,â€￾ she maintained, still shuffling dishes.

I emphatically turned off the running water from behind her, and before she could protest, I placed my lips along her jawline, subliminally smiling at the fact that my touch turned her into butter on a hot knife. My arms snuck around her waist and her whole body relaxed into mine at the sense of my one hot breath against her cheek.

“What are you doing?â€￾ she asked softly.

Between kisses against her neck, I replied, “I’m falling in love.â€￾

“Justin,â€￾ she started, attempting to pull me out of my fantasy, “we have to talk.â€￾

“Later. Just live with me in this moment with you. Because it’s not gonna last forever.â€￾

She eventually turned around to face me and let her eyes fall shut with a closed-mouth smile. “You amaze me,â€￾ she replied, slowly reopening her chocolate orbs.

“Well I’ve been trying to impress you for weeks now.â€￾

A heartfelt smile overtook her face and she tilted her head to the right to stare at me. “What do you want from me, Mr. Timberlake?â€￾

“Well, Miss James, I don’t want anything from you. I just want you.â€￾

“Uh-huh.â€￾

“I wanna feel you. I wanna taste you. I wanna see you.â€￾

Baby take off your cool. I wanna see you.
Baby, don’t be so cool. I wanna see you.
Baby, take off your cool. I want to get to know you.

“When’d you get so cool?â€￾ she beamed.

“When I met you,â€￾ I answered without a second thought. For the first time ever in my life, I discovered a feeling of authentic adulation for a woman that made me want to kiss her because of something more than a physical connection. It’s true what I said, too. Yeah, our first meeting started off with an argument, but it’s what sent my head spinning, and it hasn’t stopped since then, either.

In the midst of my daydreaming, the touch of Dawn’s lips once again, took me by total surprise. She’d taken my hand into her grasp and helped them encounter her mouth. Intertwining her fingers with mine, she delicately kissed each of them and brought hers up to me to do the same. “See me, Justin.â€￾ She sensually rolled my entire hand over her lips, letting them caress her elegant face and linger over her neck. “And make it last forever.â€￾

There is only one for me
You have made that a possibility

We can take that step to see if this is really gonna be
All you gotta do is say yes

She allowed me to let go of her hand and hold on to her waist again, slowly tasting her lips. There were remnants of strawberry Kool-Aid on them, making me want to laugh, but the overwhelming feeling of joy that found me hedged that urge. My lips moved away from hers and towards her stunning brown skin, exploring the depths of the clefts of her neck and shoulders while she did the same to me.

We only pulled apart to remove her shirt and mine before continuing to explore one another’s bodies with our tongues. I picked her up by the base of her hips, turning around and tenderly placed her on the counter behind us, not wanting to break contact with her skin. I rolled my lips across her bare, taut stomach while her presence was felt on my naked back.

All you gotta do is say yes
Don’t deny what you feel, let me undress you, baby
Open up your mind, just rest

No words were uttered between us at this point – simply raw emotion. My lips explored her torso, my nose engaged in her delectable vanilla scent, and when her smooth, soft skin came into contact with mine, it were as though I’d been thrust into complete reverie. I was entering a stage of total utopia, and I wasn’t willing to exit without her.

She closed her eyes again and I knew she felt the same. We both allowed our other four senses to take control, seeing through touch, feeling through smell, hearing through taste. The beauty of the moment was tremendous. I never knew that one person could elicit so much unadulterated sentiment from another one. But I thought about how much Dawn had shown me; how much of herself she’d given before I was even willing to let her in. I realized just how perfect a moment we were in, and I knew that it didn’t need to last forever.

Loving you has taken time
But I always knew you could be mine

This amazing array of thoughts came crashing through to my brain, and as I stood in front of her, kissing ever inch of her, removing her bra strap from her shoulder to experience the full effect of her unmitigated nakedness, I opened my eyes to see a teardrop fall from one of them. It raced from my eye, quickly, in some sort of perfected solitude. I didn’t bother to wipe it away, though. I’ve been devoid of emotion for too long now, and if there’s anyone that I’d allow to recognize it, it would be Dawn.

I recognize the butterflies inside me

Eventually, Dawn had her legs wrapped around my waist and had pushed my sweatpants down with her toes. Now I’ve done this plenty of times before, but never once has a woman managed to undress me with her feet – just another example of how I continue to be amazed by this woman. In the meantime, I’d rolled her oversized pants down her hips and fingered them off of her ankles as I continued to kiss her.

Sex is gonna be made tonight

My lips seemed to unearth parts of her perfect body that shouldn’t even be allowed to exist. I traveled from the ins and outs of her thighs, up past her navel and to the valley between her breasts. I finally landed back at her lips, taking an immense amount of pleasure in their lusciousness. I shut my eyes again, and indulged in the sensation of her pu***, perfectly hot and wet, contracting over my dick in an exact fit. She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and moaned in delight at every motion. I rolled my hips into her, completing a rotation of rapture with every thrust, continuing to taste her skin in any opportune moment. Her warm breath against the side of my face coerced me to quicken my steady pace and sent her sensual moaning into overdrive.

Soon, the whole experience became too brilliantly stimulating for words to describe, but I found that it was becoming something more than my heart could handle. I never considered sex to be any kind of life-altering course of events. It was always… just sex. But as Dawn has shown me, life is never just anything – particularly when it comes to her.

I’m about to let you know…

The physical ecstasy began to dwindle as both of us found fulfillment in the exchange almost in unison, but I knew that the extent of my emotional bliss had just begun. I opened my eyes to the most gorgeous company to ever stumble upon my world. I stared at her immaculate chocolate coffee face, wishing I could just inhale her breathtaking aura. I internally smiled at the fact that tears were streaming down her face. I internally smiled at the notion that we could make us cry. And ultimately, I externally smiled at the thought of the splendor that we’d just shared. Shiit, Dawn, I’m pretty sure you just stole my heart. And the funny thing is, I don’t want it back.

Lyrics: “Protoypeâ€￾ – Outkast (The Love Below)
“Take Off Your Coolâ€￾ – Outkast ft. Norah Jones (The Love Below)
“Say Yesâ€￾ – Floetry (Floetic)</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:50 pm

*THUD* Oooooh wee, that was SO hot. I seriously need a fan to cool myself off after that little scene. :drool: :drool: I loved the line about Justin shedding a tear and finally letting out all of his trapped emotion. It feels good just to let it all go sometimes. :nod:

That chapter made me mighty hungry, son. :lol: Honey child wants herself some cornbread. Loves it, squared! :chew:

Such a great chapter, Ash. I don't know how it could disappoint you, but I do know that you have a particular vision of how you want a chapter to read. Honestly, that was wicked fierce. :clap: :clap:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:52 pm

Ohmigod, that was the BEST love scene I've ever read! :notworthy: Ugh, you're such a good f***ing writer I could kiss you. :kiss: I was like, sitting here :cry: It was so emotional and romantic, and awww...I just don't know what to say! That was some hot lovemaking on the countertop :drool: :P

And as for Justin, my oh my, he's such putty. He's in love with her :wub: He actually confessed. He's gonna be brokenhearted when he finds out she's married :no: Noooo Dawn, you just can't do this to him! Man, now I'm getting all emotional. Update now b****! :yell: That was awesome!

Now...I must go get tissues to dry my eyes :cry:

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:55 am

:notworthy: Wow. I can`t wait when Justin finds out she`s married with a kid...but that`s if he DOES but I guess we`ll see.

LOVE IT. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:51 am

:wub: god hes turning into an adorable bastard isnt he? i loved that chapter, and indeed it was very hot :drool: which is always enjoyable. :wub: love them being like a married couple :lol:

but im with sondra, because justins heart isnt gonna be the only one broken when he finds out shes married :no: :( meanie :P

update. as in very soon :nod:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:14 pm

Okay, first of all, WHAT IS SHE DOING! She's married. Justin SO isn't gonna forgive her for this one.

Secondly, that was AWWWWESOME. ^_^ It was emotional and sensual, but dayum it was hot! :drool: Shiit, I'd pay to be either one of them right about now. Yes, it was so hot I'd do DJ. :nod: :lol: Babe, how could you not love that. What's goin' on in that overly critical brain of yours? :nono: Every time you write one of these sex scenes, you manage to make my temperature rise even more. You go, girl. :crazyjump:

Lastly, I just love seeing them getting along so well. Justin imitating New Yorkers was just too adorably hilarious, yo. :lol: And Jennifer Lopez with an Oscar. :rofl:

MORE! :yell: Make it snappy. Make it happy. :kiss2:

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:33 pm

Wow. Just wow. That was amazing... I can't wait for more! But omg.. I wish she wasn't married, and that they could just be in love with no interfrences... Aw, and I totally melted at this part:

"What are you doing?" She asked softly."

Between kisses against her neck, I replied, "I'm falling in love."

:jawdrop: :wub: Man, that just kills me. Actually that part till the end, was just beautiful... I wan't a guy to love me like that!

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:34 pm

Ugh.... I have to stop double posting.

megzrsa
Supreme Member

Postby megzrsa » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:34 am

:blowkiss: I LOVE it all!!!!!!
I am soo late but i managed to get all upto date :yay:
I knew she was married and had a kid! You were dropping hints :P but wo, yeah i understand that sometimes you can't control your feelings and Justin and DJ are so beautiful together :wub: The last chapter proved that! But what is gonna happen when the truth comes out? :unsure:
Awesome Ash :notworthy:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:27 pm

Ohhh WOW...loving this. You have to update! And what the hell is Dawn doing!! She's married with a kid. You really were trying to make this a hellish drama eh? :lol: Justin's gonna go ripshiit man. Especially since his mom cheated on his dad..woah. Dawn is totally not on my cool list anymore, not when u gotta kid. :nono: Better update like soon! This is wicked good. ;)

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:52 pm

omg great chapter and im lovin justin now he is so sweet n adorable ther so cute together,and that was one hot love scene ,ur an amazin writer,keep it coming,although the scene was hot shes still married
Especially since his mom cheated on his dad..woah
<true .they were so cute when they were doin the dishes it was so lovely and then when she said wat r u doin n he said fallin in love that was just beatiful. :wub: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: more chapters staight away please lol :wub: cant wait for more.

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:20 pm

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:hotpink'>:kiss: Update, motherfuccker. :P</span></span>

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:41 am

IM LATE I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!sorrrrry! ash that was..so freaking hot!!!!!!!!how you manage to get all that into words.i'll never know!!!!!!!! he soooo loves her,its gonna mess him up when he finds out about her family,esph after what they just did!!!!!!!!!!!!wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in the words of paris hilton....LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAH! :wub: :blowkiss: :jawdrop:

tendertoes
Supreme Member

Postby tendertoes » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:34 pm

<span style='color:purple'>WHOA...after needing to tak ea few minutes ot gain my composure I am now ready to comment..."</span>

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HOLY CRAP!
*THUD*
</span></span>

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:26 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Update</span></span> :wub:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:27 pm

:yell: NOW!

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:20 pm

^ Agreed. :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:24 pm

Stop holding out on us, Ash! Hit us with the good stuff, please. :kiss:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:31 pm

<span style='color:mediumvioletred'>:ph34r: Ahh, I'm so sorry you guys. I've been working on the chapter but I've been super busy with school and trying to get my new site set up with tasting-eden.com. :unsure:

Soooo what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna try to work on it tonight after the debate and hopefully have something by the end of tomorrow. :crossfingers: Thanks for sticking with me, though. :hug:</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:05 pm

so i suck at feedback...its official :rofl: i promise i'll try and read this tomorrow...i'm dying to read it now but i'm not even suppose to be online....stupid history project....errr but judging from the few comments i read its one hot chapter :drool:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:32 am

<span style='color:blue'>Okay... so I just printed off the last chapter... so don't update without me! :sprint: </span>

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:37 am

Update B*tch :D

:P

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:30 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Please</span></span> :wub: :pray:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:42 pm

Democrats are sexy. Vote for Kerry.
:rofl: LOVE IT! :wub: :rofl: i'd do kerry over bush any day :nod:

also, update :nod:

also, ash is up for four awards so far at the nsyncfiction.com awards :nod: :clap: and i said SO FAR although should i be nominated against you, i'll win b*tch :P

also, update.

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:08 pm

aww well done congrats ash u soo deserve it :) n mtv junkie im sure ull get a few nomos too ,gud luck to u both. :wub: :nod: :notworthy:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:41 am

<span style='color:gray'>I know I took like extra longer with this than I should have, and it's not even all that great. :lol: But I've held out on y'all long enough :unsure: so here we go.

Oh, by the way, Helena, I nominated you for Intriguing Work In Progress for Diary. And well, since it's not finished, that's the only thing it can be nominated for. :ph34r: And Sharry, if you read this, we're up against each other for Astounding Stand-Alone... or something. ^_^ And you have more, if I'm not mistaken. So :yay: for awards season! B)

Okay, okay. Chapter starts now. :D

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkblue'>
12 – The One With The Reasons

Remember when we never needed each other?
Those days are gone, and I want you so much
The night is long, and I need your touch
Don’t know what to say – never meant to feel this way
What can I do to make you mine?
Falling so hard, so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

I don’t know how I ended up here. I don’t know what happened. I can’t think of the moment that Justin and I became so close that I couldn’t detach myself from him, but somewhere along the line, I began hating to love what I used to love hating. He saved me from something I didn’t even know I needed refuge of – myself.

It’s been a few hours since Justin and I had sex. Afterwards, things between us weren’t as awkward as they should have been, but an insane amount of remorse swept over me, and it took all I had in me to not jump off of his balcony in shame. I mean, he cried. Justin Timberlake cried. I’ve never seen a man shed a tear over anything that I’ve done to, for, or with them, but he did. I told him that he amazed me, not even fully understanding the heights of just how incredible he really was.

We’re laid in his bed now, me under the pretense that I’ve been asleep for the past four hours. It’s dark in here, so I can’t see his resting form, but I can hear the rhythm of his breathing, accompanied by an ever-so-slight snore. His arm is draped protectively over my stomach area and I could feel the warmth of his fingers radiating through my t-shirt. Meanwhile, my heart is beating out of its chest and I’m wondering how he can sleep through that chaos. I certainly can’t. I’ve been wide awake since my body hit the mattress.

Eventually, it just got to be too much for me. I couldn’t lay there in complete misery, knowing that this secret I was harboring contained such a painful result for the beautiful man next to me. As quietly as I could, I slid out of Justin’s arms and from the huge bed in hopes of retrieving my clothes and essentially finding my way home before having to be at work in a few hours.

Justin, however, a much lighter sleeper than he let on, focused on me as soon as he felt the bed shift. “What are you doing?â€￾ he asked tranquilly.

“I have to get home,â€￾ I answered, searching the dark room for my pants.

He groaned in weariness, his eyes closed, and yawned. “What are you talking about?â€￾

“I have to get home and get ready for work.â€￾

“Don’t go in.â€￾

“I have to – I’m running low on sick days for the year.â€￾

“It’s November. How many more could you need?â€￾

“Justin.â€￾

“You can use one of mine,â€￾ he whispered back, rolling over to his stomach. “Just come back to bed.â€￾

“I really do have to go.â€￾

There was shuffling behind me before Justin turned on the television to serve as light in the dark room. “Dawn, it’s a quarter to 5AM. You can’t go anywhere this early.â€￾

“I have to.â€￾

“No, you don’t. I can easily run over to Macy’s and get you some sh** to wear to work.â€￾

“They don’t open till 10:00.â€￾

“We’ll break in,â€￾ he quipped. I could hear him smiling in his words. “Dawn, I don’t want you to leave.â€￾

“I have to. I promised Sky’s mother that I would take him to school,â€￾ I lied.

“That kid from the Boys and Girls Club?â€￾ I didn’t answer, but continued to fumble through his bedroom, looking for sh** that wasn’t there. “DJ, he’s not your responsibility, and I didn’t want to say it, but I think you invest too much of your time and money into him. I know you love him, but for God’s sake, he’s not your son.â€￾

God, Justin, if you only knew. “He is,â€￾ I said lowly, halfway praying that he didn’t hear me.

There wasn’t even a hint of a pause between us before Justin said, “What?â€￾

I sighed and bit at my bottom lip wondering if this was when and how I wanted to tell him. “He is my son.â€￾

“I’m sorry, but it sounds like you’re saying he’s your son. Speak up.â€￾

I grimaced internally at having to repeat myself over and over again. “Sky is my son, Justin.â€￾

There was a slight hush between us before I heard a thud in the darkness. I turned my head just in time to see Justin redeeming his fall from his bed to the floor. I immediately rushed to his side in concern. “Are you all right?â€￾

He kept his head lowered, most likely to avoid my gaze, and shrugged my touch away. “Yeah. Just back off, all right?â€￾

“Well, let me at least help you from—“

“Just don’t touch me!â€￾

God, not this again. Shocked and discouraged, I moved away from him and walked to the other side of the TV where my shoes sat. The eeriness of the silence between us was deafening. Instead of enduring it, my cowardice made me want to escape, so I headed for the spiral steps, driving myself crazy with wonderment of what he was thinking.

I’d gotten to the second step when his voice softly streamed through my line of hearing. “Why didn’t you tell me?â€￾ I looked back in his direction where I saw him perched at the edge of his bed, still peering at the floor. “Why’d you lie?â€￾

I sighed and took a seat on the top step. “I don’t know,â€￾ I lied again. God, stop lying you stupid b****! “I didn’t want you to start asking questions.â€￾

“What? Did you think I was too immature to handle you having a son? Or that I’d think less of you because you had a kid out of wedlock? It’s 2004. Give me a little credit here, Dawn.â€￾

“That’s not why—“ I interrupted. “I just didn’t want—“

“You thought I was too shallow to wanna deal with you and a kid?â€￾

“No, Justin! I just—“

“Well then what!â€￾

“I’m married!â€￾

The way he blinked at those staggering words, I knew that I’d just shattered his heart, his pride, and any other internal intricacies that are fragile and meant to be handled with care. I could see his eyes slicing through the dimness. What was once a warm, inviting sapphire color quickly turned to a distant, cloudy navy blue, much like the midnight sky on a cold winter night.

“Justin, I’m so sor—“

“Get out,â€￾ he said firmly.

“Please,â€￾ I began, rising from the steps, “just let me explain.â€￾

“Get out,â€￾ he repeated. He didn’t move a muscle. He didn’t look in my direction anymore. He didn’t blink. If it hadn’t been so quiet, I wouldn’t have even thought he was breathing. It was like he’d been paralyzed and couldn’t bring himself to do anything but gaze at the images on the television screen dancing in front of him.

I stood there momentarily, hoping he’d say something else, thereby forcing me to stay and respond. But in the short time that I’ve known Justin, I’ve learned that when he says something, he means it. So as he sat there muted, I thought it best to get my sh** and disappear into the obscurity of the early morning.

It wasn’t long after I made my way downstairs, looking for my jacket and keys, when I heard a slight whimper amid the hush of the apartment. It was directly followed by a sniffle. I then began to imagine the heartbreaking sound of his tears dropping to the floor, because, as unbelievable as it was, Justin Timberlake was crying. Again.

The unbearable sound sent me out of the apartment faster than I would have left had I not known that he was in such a shambles, but the last thing I was going to do was leave. I walked out of apartment 3C and settled into the lush carpet of the hallway outside Justin’s place. I wasn’t going to lift a limb from the floor until I could talk to him. Unfortunately, his door was in the middle of the hall, so my pitiful self is the first thing people will have to step over on their way to work, but I don’t care. I rested my head against the wall behind me, brought my knees to my chest, and I waited.

Just as I anticipated, the neighbors retreated from their respective apartments, glancing at me awkwardly, and trying to make casual conversation. That’s one thing I love about New York – everything is so diverse. Some people can find anything to talk to you about. Other people will walk right into your ass like you’re half past invisible. This morning, I’ve experienced both.

Ironically enough, the one person that I do know in this building is the one whose reaction was the most aloof. Justin came out of his apartment – like clockwork – at 8AM, dressed in his gray suit and red tie. He took a short glance down at me, rolled his eyes, shook his head, and went on his damn way.

I don’t know why I expected this to be that simple. I hurt him, I know. Hell, I hurt me. But it’s not so cut and dry. There’s no Sky with a bruise for Mommy to make all better. This is Justin with a wound the size of Texas that Dawn just doesn’t know how to fix. Someone should really consider inventing Band-aids for broken hearts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It seemed like days were passing as I sat in that hallway. I ended up pulling out my cell phone every three minutes to check how slowly time had been crawling by. I don’t know how it is that I survived the day. By 2:00, I was wishing I’d taken some of those leftovers from dinner last night. But what I did know is that Justin was worth the wait, so I was relieved when 6PM was approaching, meaning he’d be getting home any minute.

Or not. It was close to 9:00 when Justin came sauntering down the hall with his usual cocky swagger. He didn’t look a bit of hurt when he approached his door, still finding some way to ignore my presence. I’ve been sitting here for fifteen goddamn hours! That deserves at least a second glance.

He walked in and didn’t resurface for another half hour. See, it’s sh** like this that makes me wanna give up on the motherf***er. He opened the door with his basket full of laundry and stepped over me for the third time today. This time, though, I knew he was doing it because he wanted to and not because he had to. He knew that he’d open the door to see me still sitting there. So I decided that if he was going to ignore me, I could do the same to him. I got up and followed him onto the elevator and down to the basement where the laundry room was.

I watched from the entrance as he piled his collection of red, white and gray sh** into the washing machines, insert his quarters, and pour the washing powder over his clothes. Being the confrontational dick that he sometimes is, he turned and pushed past me to leave the laundry room and, instead of utilizing the elevators, braved the six-flight walk to the third floor. Yes, right on the back of his heels, I followed.

We got to his door, and just as I expected, he slammed the door in my face. But I took a shot in the dark having not heard the lock of the door turn, and I walked my ass in there like I owned the joint.

“How come you didn’t lock it?â€￾ I asked, following him on his path to the living room.

He didn’t answer, but turned on his stereo to blast some Jay-Z. As luck would have it, he chose “99 Problems.â€￾ Bastard.

“Justin, please talk to me,â€￾ I beseeched.

“You have nothing to say to me,â€￾ he replied, staring blankly at the balcony.

Well… he’s right. I have nothing but a lame-ass apology. I closed my eyes, waiting for something more plausible to find my brain. This is Justin. ‘I’m sorry’ just isn’t gonna cut it here. Still, my inexplicable sorrow could only muster up those two words. “I’m sorry.â€￾

“Sorry for what?â€￾

“I’m sorry for lying to you about Sky. I’m sorry for not telling you about – about him.â€￾ I couldn’t bring my lips to release Michael’s name in front of Justin. “I’m sorry for being married and falling in love with you.â€￾

“Why?â€￾ he asked, finally turning off the stereo.

I’m not a perfect person
There’s many things I wish I didn’t do

“Because I wasn’t trying to hurt you here.â€￾ I didn’t mean to fall.

“So what were you trying to do? Just get some dick on the side?â€￾

“No! I was just – I… don’t know. I wasn’t trying to do anything. I—“

“Let me guess. You just wanted a friend, right? Why’d it have to be me?â€￾

Those notorious motherf***ers that we call tears were welling up in my eyes and I knew I was on the verge of breaking. My bottom lip quivered at the plethora of thoughts running in and out of my mind. “I wanted to know you. I didn’t wake up one day and say, ‘Hey, I’m gonna go make a friend while my husband is gone for the nineteenth time this year.’ It was you.â€￾

“But why!â€￾

“I don’t know!â€￾ I yelled as a tear rushed down my cheek. “You threw me for a loop with your Boston fan bullsh** and your chauvinism. I saw something there that made me want to know more.â€￾

But I continue learning

He nodded calmly and frowned at the floor. “I hate you for this.â€￾

“I know. And I’m so sorry.â€￾

I never meant to do those things to you

“Do me a favor and stop with the apologizing. That sh** doesn’t fix a goddamn thing.â€￾

“I know,â€￾ I repeated softly.

“Goddamn it, Dawn! How f***ing dare you! How dare you do this to me! What gave you the right to break into my life and make me love you! You’re married, Dawn.â€￾

I’m sorry that I hurt you

“Please just know that everything I’ve ever felt for you is genuine.â€￾

“No! f*** that. You can’t feel anything for me. You’re married with a kid and that’s it. It stops there.â€￾

It’s something I must live with everyday

“I can’t just cut off my emotions.â€￾

“You have to. I’m not dealing with this.â€￾

“Justin.â€￾

“God, Dawn, I hate you! We had sex for Christ’s sake!â€￾

I closed my eyes and let last night replay in my heart. “I just wanted some happiness, Justin. And you gave me that – something that I haven’t had in years.â€￾

“You don’t get it, do you? I may be a lot of sh**, but I’m not a goddamn liar and I’m not some kind of f***ed up homewrecker. That’s what you’ve turned me into.â€￾

And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away

“No, Justin. My home was already f***ed up. If anything, you reinvented me. You gave me feeling and provoked laughter again. You reintroduced me to affection.â€￾

“No! Stop!â€￾

“Yes!â€￾

“No!â€￾ he reiterated. I watched as tears, identical to mine, began to find his delicate face, accompanied by a disheartening shade of poignant pink. “Dawn, you turned me into what I hate. I’m Paul now. I’m the same guy that stole my mother from me.â€￾ He unexpectedly buried his face into the brown leather of his sofa. “I hate you,â€￾ he added hoarsely.

And be the one that catches all your tears

I stood in my position across from him, swiping desperately at the endless fall of tears from my eyes. Every tear ostensibly gave me another reason to fight for him. But knowing Justin, every second that passed was giving him another reason to give up.

“Just get out,â€￾ he finally whispered.

“I can’t. I can’t leave you like this.â€￾

“Get the f*** out, Dawn.â€￾

That’s why I need you to hear
I found a reason for me to change who I used to be

“No! I didn’t try to hurt you, so stop with this a**hole bullsh**. Justin, I know that I f***ed up here, but you don’t know what my life was like. It’s been six years that I’ve been living in the prison of a loveless marriage. Before I met you, I never even thought of trying to escape. But damn it, we did meet. Why? I don’t know, but something pulled you and I together in that f***in’ coffee shop. Something gravitated my heart towards yours. I don’t know, but I didn’t plan on it. You think I wanted to fall for you behind my husband’s back? No! I’ve always done the right thing in life. I always played by the rules. Dawn gets pregnant, so Dawn gets married. Does Dawn love him? No, but it’s only right. So Dawn gives up law school and the Park Avenue apartment. Dawn gives up on happiness. She settles for the goddamn secretary position in the law office. She settles on the brownstone in Brooklyn. What is marriage without love? It’s f***ing torture! Oh, and a bunch of legal mumbo-jumbo when you look at it on paper. So as sorry as I am that I’m hurting you, I don’t regret a second that we’ve spent together. Because in spite of you driving me mad with your attitude, you’ve made me feel again, Justin. I was needed. I was loved. I was happy. And you can hate me for that, but I won’t allow you or anyone else make me feel bad for getting the piece of that pie that I missed out on so long ago.â€￾

A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

He gazed at me as if he were looking through me to figure out what I was really saying. His furrowed eyebrows scared me because they loomed over a set of extremely empty eyes. It seemed that he wanted to understand, but he couldn’t. He wanted to forgive me, but he wouldn’t. “This is why I don’t let people in,â€￾ he announced. “This is why I don’t care. I can’t.â€￾

“Don’t say that, Justin.â€￾

“Why not? It’s true. You’ve wondered all this time why I’m so cold. Here it is, staring us in the f***ing face, Dawn. This started off with me unwilling to love. Turns out, I’ve become the goddamn poster boy for the unrequited love story.â€￾

“Just stop,â€￾ I pleaded. “I know this was a shock to you, but there’s a simple solution to this all. I’ll just--â€￾

“No!â€￾ he interjected. “Don’t even say it.â€￾ He finally took a long gulp and sniffled again before rising from the couch. He walked to me and wrapped his massive, strong arms around my shoulders. He rested his cheek over my head and I could feel his hot tears seeping through my hair, down to my scalp. “I want you to know that I understand,â€￾ he said in a hushed tone. “But we can’t do this.â€￾

Those five words made me flinch underneath his embrace, although they didn’t surprise me. I just nodded slightly and cried some more. The pain of it all wouldn’t let me do anything else.

“I wouldn’t let you go if I didn’t have to.â€￾

“But?â€￾ I sniffled.

“But I just can’t be that guy.â€￾

“You’re not that guy, Justin.â€￾

“I will be if I stay in this situation. I’ll be a hypocrite. I’ll be the epitome of what I’ve condemned my mother for all these years.â€￾

“Or you could use this to try and understand her position and the huge dilemma—“

“That she put herself in,â€￾ he finished, pulling away from me. “There’s no excuse.â€￾

“I know there’s no excuse. But there is a reason.â€￾

I’ve found a reason to show
A side of me you didn’t know

“Yeah, and it’s the same reason that you have to stay with your family. I refuse to be the reason that you abandon them, Dawn.â€￾

“But you—“

“So you have to go.â€￾

Did you hear that? Yes, that was the inimitable sound of Justin walking back and forth across my heart – yes, the same one that was ripped out and thrown on the floor when he told me to get out this morning. I pulled myself out of his hold and looked around his apartment, allowing my memory to be flooded with the many moments we shared in our short time together. In the realm of love and loss, an approximate two months seems like such a short time to have so much emotion attached to our situation, but as they say, in a New York minute, everything can change.

“I guess this is as good as it gets,â€￾ I commented regretfully.

“I meant it when I said it.â€￾

“Said what?â€￾

There was a hint of a slight grin when he replied, “You make me wanna be a better man.â€￾

Ladies and gentlemen, that is as good as it gets. I smiled back at him, and shrugged my coat back over my arms. I went to the door, unsure of what to say in the middle of such a heartrending ordeal. The drama of the situation was over, as was the romance. No more apologies. No more abstract wishes.

I never believed in the whole concept of ‘goodbye.’ You only say that to those that you’ll never see again. I turned from the open door, back to where Justin’s soft and curious face stared back at me. Oddly enough, it turns out that he makes me want to be a better woman. And for that, I can’t say ‘goodbye.’ “I’ll see you around, Justin.â€￾

A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

The End

Lyrics: “How Did I Fall In Love With You?â€￾ – Backstreet Boys (Black & Blue)
“The Reasonâ€￾ – Hoobastank (The Reason)</span></span></span>

Oh, just kidding about that ‘The End’ thing. :lol: One more to go. :unsure: Maybe. Aight, talk to me. :D</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:00 pm

Awww, we're too close to the end -- one more chapter. :cry: :cry: Although I do like open-ended conclusions, so if you left it like this, I'd approve. :D But hit us with a epilogue (I think that's what it's called :nod:) about Dawn and what she did with her marriage and family life. Okay, I'll now stop telling you how to write your story. :no:

Um, let's see, I think Justin did the right thing. :o He can't be the one to break up her marriage. That kind of behavior happens all the time, but usually nothing great comes out of it. If it were a different time, and a different place, then maybe JT and DJ could have been the couple of the century, but that's not the reality of the situation. :no:

Now if she and Michael part ways and she and Justin can eventually give it one more try, then who knows what the future holds. But she can't be a wife and a girlfriend ... too complicated! :thumbdown:

Great chapter, great story -- whatever you decide on. I loved the New York landscape as a backdrop for the story and I take it that you've got another story for us locked away in your mind. :pray: :pray:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:39 pm

you suck with that 'the end' thing missy :nono: but you made it all better with nominating me :lol: thansk for that by the way :hug: :kiss2:

back to your story: DAMN! you told me last night that he wouldnt find out yet :nono: but i suppose its my fault for being so nosy :lol: this story should really have a happy ending, justin deserves it :nod: damn your incredible dialogue, youre amazing :wub: :handshake: :kiss:

now update :nod:

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:53 pm

dam first u scared me with ue end thing lol thank god thers another one to thers still hope fr them yet :pray: dam girl ur an amzin writer like i can actually picture the scene u set ur so descriptive.that was such an emotional chapter.and im glad she finally told him he deserved to no ,now i just hope he can 4giv her. :notworthy: and poor justin cryin twice its soo sad for him n dj that they just cant be 2gther with no complications,ther so in love. :( but lovin this story.

update :kiss: :D

oh n please say u have another story lined up straight after this? :pray: :thumbup:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:08 pm

I'm here! I'm here! :yay:

Ash that story was freakin amazing :notworthy: I'm sad that it's over now but gosh darn it i loved it!!! That sex chapter :drool: I have no comments just another :notworthy: for ya :nod: its was freakin amazing....i'm glad that Dawn finally told him the truth...he deserved to know :nod: i'm sad that things are over for them but it was an awesome story!

Another amazing job Ash :hug: :blowkiss:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:40 am

Oh God, not another chapter of me crying! :cry: I thought the last one was emotional, but geez :cry:

That was INCREDIBLE once again my dear. Awesome job! And oh, I could just feel Justin's heart breaking right in front of me. Him crying is just...oh the torture my poor baby has to go through. I'm sooo glad she finally told Justin the truth about her marriage and her son and how she waited ALLLL day outside his apartment to talk to him. Now, that's what I call love :wub: And what he did for her was sweet, how he had to give her up to be there for her family. She really did make him into a better man, and a unselfish one at that.

Oh, I can't say anymore. I think I'm gonna :cry: some more. Love you b*tch, now update now! :hug:

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:30 am

Wow. That was emotional. I actually didn't really sympathize with Dawn. I would have if she seemed to understand what she did wrong, but she kept trying to justify what she did. She was all like, "No, you don't understand what its like for me." But just when Justin put his heart out thier, she ripped it up. Ugh, I'm mad at her. Justin should hate her for it. lol, Anyways I hope it doesn't seem like I'm dissing your story, I'm just very into it. But aw, it was sad. I wish they had met at a time where they could be together, but I guess it can't always work that way... it's such a sad thing. Anyways, keep writing awesome stories! :thumbup:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:19 pm

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Bradley Hand ITC'><span style='color:mediumvioletred'>Well, it took like every spare minute I've had in the past couple of days, but my site at Tasting Eden is finally done. So, the address is http://rockstar.tasting-eden.comRockStar.Tasting-Eden.com and that's where the next story will be. I haven't decided if I'm gonna post at Abs yet, but I tell ya, having to do all the HTML codes on three different sites is a biatch. :lol: Anyway, stop by, explore, and feel free to tell me what y'all think.

As for this story, it's not over yet, Heath. ;) And Sylvia, I'm actually glad that you don't feel bad for Dawn. That's what I was going for. I really wanted the readers to sympathize with Justin in this piece, being that he started off as such an asswipe. :lol: I wanted it to seem like she was 'saving' him, or whatever you wanna call it, but really, it came down to something basically opposite. Or something. :huh:

I thank you guys for your amazing comments. Honestly, it's the reason why most of it was finished so quickly. Your compliments are truly inspiring and I just want you guys to know how much I genuinely appreciate them.

Damn, I'm doing my thank you's early, I guess :lol:. I haven't started writing the last chapter yet, but it's coming. I promise to have it done by Wednesday at the latest. And after that, yes I have another story lined up. Don't know where it's going yet, but I think it's gonna be kinda kick ass, and it's tentatively titled Surreal World. ^_^ Yes, it's as cool as it sounds. :P

All right, I'm sure y'all just came in here to see if I'd updated, so I'm just gonna shut up. :lol: Love y'all! :blowkiss:</span></span></span>

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:24 pm

:) i cant wait for ur new story,if it isnt on abs i sure as hell will b on ur site btw love it ,its really kool.t4p.
cant wait for finale.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:26 pm

I want some Surreal World. NOW.PLEASE! :yay:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:04 am

<span style='color:blue'>So... I just read the last chapter and someone LOVED it! ^_^ Now I can't wait to read her side of the whole thing. I just hope it all turns out alright...

Now for this chapter. :lol:</span>

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:58 am

awwww ash i dont really know what to say......i adore this story, and for a media student to READ its a big thing! thatks for keeping my brain in check! she loves him he loves her,ya'd think it'd be simple?? never were would the fun be in that!!!!! :wub: :kiss:

I CANT BELIEVE YOUR DONE ALREADY.....!im sure it will be A+!!!!!

p.s i think your new site rocks!!!!!
(**wispers) i got that pic on my bedroom door!!!loves it! pimpin'!!!! :D

update!!!!!!!!! :lol:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:10 am

ASH! Love the site. Don't have time to talk, but I will be catching up ASAP. Jayden broke my computer, so... yeah. :lol: I'm gonna have to pull a Bubs and print this mofo. ^_^

Later, babycakes. :kiss:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:40 am

:phonecall: UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL NOT BE ON TILL NEXT MONDAY...PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YA! :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:01 pm

oh phew its not over! :yay: You scared me when you wrote The End i thought the story was over and i was like it can't be over yet :cry: :rofl:

:yay: for the site tho! It looks awesome!

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:03 pm

Ash, I swear you're like a bad boyfriend. You always find SOME way to break my damn heart. AND I DON'T LIKE IT. I love this story, and although Dawn has gotten on my bad side since this whole marriage shiit came into play, did it really have to go there? Like the tears, and emotions and everything is just... it's too much for me, Ash. :no:

I just need to know that Justin is gonna get his happy ending. For real, son. :P I'll be waiting on that update tomorrow. Even if I don't have a 'puter. :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:25 am

<span style='color:gray'>:headache: Writer's block. Y'all might have to work with me for another day or so. :ph34r:</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:45 pm

Update!!

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:48 pm

You suck! I thought there would be an update! :thumbdown:

:lol: No, actually writters block sucks. Boo! Go away writters block! :chatter:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:10 pm

Ashley, girl you are right...

Everything can change in a NEW YORK minute!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>GO RED SOX!</span></span> :yay:

Who's your daddy now! sorry, I just had to say that.

Boston has been waiting for this moment for a long time... :D

Return to “Fan Fiction”