Lies, Reality And Truth

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:57 pm

okay, so I'm kinda trying something different. It'll still be a Justin and Christina one, just not like Lovin me 4 me, or maybe it will I don't know yet. But here ya go tell me what you think

I’ve spent so much time in the spotlight, and in the beginning I was so appreciative of it. Then came the solo album, and even then I was fine, but for the last two years, or has it been one year? I don’t really know anymore, cause I’ve been completely outside myself. I’ve went on vacations, went home, shot a movie, but at the end of the day, when I go home and look in the mirror the reflection that stares back at me isn’t me. I’ve lived two years, one year, however many years, watching all my actions but I’m not there. I’m outside my body, and watching this man, this boy go on through life doing things that I wouldn’t normally do. No one else seems to notice the change, the bags under my eyes, the dark circles, the partying, the drunken nights, its all around me but only I seem to notice. I’ve lost my mind, I’ve really lost it but I have no clue on how to get it back.. Now I’m left to treat this as if I’m an alcoholic, to hit rock bottom in order for me to come back up.

I’ve come back home to TN, why? I don’t know, I want to get a grip on life, maybe deep down inside I feel as though this is what’s gonna help me through this. All in all though, I’m scared of what I’ve become, what I can still become, what’s left in store for me. I get in around 6:00 this morning to see my mom standing in the living room waiting for me. She doesn’t say anything just comes and gives me a hug, I don’t let her go, I can’t let her go. She pulls away, rubs my cheek, softly.

“are you hungry?â€￾

“no, I’m tiredâ€￾

“get some rest honeyâ€￾ I start to walk up to my room when she calls my name, which makes me turn around “I love youâ€￾.

“I love you tooâ€￾

I wanted to rest but I couldn’t bring myself to it. I couldn’t close my eyes, something’s holding me back. And I know its my reality, if I close my eyes I’ll be forced to look at the truth, I’ll no longer be able to hide from it; I don’t want to hide from it, I want to face it. But its more difficult than people think, facing your demons means your exposing your truth, your reality, you will swim in your ocean of lies, live in your world of distorted views. Here I am, I’m ready to face the truth, ready to be happy.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:29 am

:huh: Aww, poor Justin. I feel so badly for him, but he deserves to be happy, so it's all about facing those demons, and figuring out what to do with his life.

Can't wait to see how Christina comes into play in this story or maybe she won't. Whatever you decide! Update as soon as possible! :please:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:29 pm

I love this story...man i feel so bad for Justin! The poor boy doesn't know what to do with himself...he really needs to get a grip on his life or he's going to loose it all....i'm nervous man... i can't wait to see how this unfolds...MORE PLEASE!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:40 pm

I love this story...man i feel so bad for Justin! The poor boy doesn't know what to do with himself...he really needs to get a grip on his life or he's going to loose it all....i'm nervous man... i can't wait to see how this unfolds...MORE PLEASE!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:26 pm

thanks for the feedback I appreciate it

Chapter 2 Demon number one

Its been two days since I’ve been at home, and I already wish I hadn’t of come. The first two days were....well they weren’t great or anything but better than the last couple years have been. Mom and dad are here to help me when I need it, but other than that they’ve left me alone for some peace and quiet which I desperately needed. Granny and Grandad are here to, giving me their wisdom, and need I forget granny making peach cobbler for her baby. Then comes the negative, which is that damn telephone. Its been ringing non stop, Jive, Johnny, J.C.(but I was glad he called, he’s like my older brother), then Chris-well its Chris he makes me laugh, and then Cameron. Don’t get me wrong I love her, but she has spent the last four months with me, and I really don’t want to see her right now, nor talk to her. They always say its stressful dating someone in the business, because you barely get to see them; but sometimes you can see too much of a person and need sometime to breathe. Of course she didn’t understand that, blew up at me, said I didn’t care about her at all, and this is some excuse to break up with her. Now knowing that isn’t the case I apologized, told her I loved her, asked her to come down, she jumped at the chance, and now here we are at my home, in my room, she’s sleeping, and I’m well you already know I can’t sleep.

I roll out of bed, and head downstairs to find my mom talking with granny, I’m sure it’s about me considering the way they got quiet as soon as they seen me. I ignore the stares and head straight for the cereal. I look like sh*t, feel like sh*t, smell like sh*t, its gotten outta control. But now isn’t the time to look all pretty, now’s the time to do me, be selfish, so if I wanna look like sh*t, I’m gonna do it.

“what do you want for lunch?â€￾

“I don’t knowâ€￾ I reply to my mom, heading back upstairs, to my dungeon to look at the wall as if it’s showing a movie of my life for everyone to see. The curtains are closed, window open letting in the cool crisp air of the morning, or afternoon, whatever; its not exactly a place you would call inviting or soothing for that matter, but for some reason its soothed me to a state of relaxation. That’s what it did look like, until she woke up. I smile, more forced so she thinks that I’m happy she’s here, climb in the bed and eat my cereal in silence.

“what are we doing today?â€￾ We aren’t doing anything, I’m sitting in this room, you on the other hand can go back home.

“whatever you want to doâ€￾ Not like it matters, I’ll be quiet the entire time, off in my own little world. With any luck it’ll make her want to leave, go home, visit her family. You really don’t understand what it’s like, in order for me to get privacy its going to the damn bathroom. Even then, if I’m gone too long, she’s accusing me of cheating, or something. Who’d the f*ck would I’d be cheating with, a man? Its gotten very annoying, and any day now I’m gonna explode, and there is nothing anyone is gonna do to stop me.

So it didn’t work out the exact way I planned it. But it doesn’t matter cause Cameron’s leaving to Canada to shoot another movie, as a matter of fact she already left. Should I feel bad for not feeling bad about her having to leave? I mean I was happy, relieved to see her go, and I don’t know if that should be the case. I love her, she loves me, were one big happy family(sorry sometimes I get carried away with sayings), but I feel like I can breathe again. Its almost like she’s suffocating me but I can’t break up with her, she’d be hurt, then start the accusing of it being someone else. Or maybe I don’t end it because I’m scared of being alone, I mean lonely, you know no one to call late at night, no one to cuddle with. I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore, but three days home, and I’m going, going, back, back to Cali, Cali.

Like it, love it, tell me what ya think

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:45 pm

Justin is in such a bad place in his life right now. :no: I like how your story captures his confusion. It seems like he and Cameron are rapidly drifting apart, but his need for someone so that he isn't alone is also very understandable and real. :nod:

I'm waiting to see if things get better or worse once he gets back to Cali. I'm thinking that he's got many more of life's demons to face before he can feel satisfied and like he's in a good place in his life.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:52 pm

Dude I feel so bad for Justin...he needs to take time for himself before he has a mental breakdown like Mariah...now we all know that we don't want that happening...he needs to tell people how he really feels gosh darn it...if he lets it go its only going to get worse and we don't want that...as for Cam...geez give the boy a freaking break...you don't need to be with him 24/7....MORE PLEASE!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:51 pm

thanks ladies, heres more

Chapter 3 Life’s a bi*ch

Its my first day back in Hollywood........a big fu*king mistake on my part. This hell hole was nothing but a trap to set me back in this artificial world. A world where I’m suppose to smile every fu*king day, can’t have a bad day other wise your considered a prick. Every time I step outside my home, I’m fu*king greeted by paparazzi with a million questions, continually snapping away pictures of me........going to the car, get something, then go back home and their steady snapping as if I’m gonna pull some girl, or an ex out of the car likes its magic. I wonder what its like in their home? I mean if I could just once grab a camera and start following them every where they go outside their home, I bet they won’t like it too much. But I’m not going to do that, not gonna stoop that low, I’ll just learn to stay home......or call the cops that should teach them a lesson.

Cameron called my cell today. I didn’t want to answer it, but I did, two fu*king hours on the phone with her. Talking about our relationship, she doesn’t understand, still why I need some alone time, she thinks we should go on a vacation, maybe I should seek some professional help. She never ceases to amaze me with her.....excuse me for saying this but stupidity. I mean, if I just wanted some professional help don’t you think I would’ve asked for the sh*t? The best part of the whole thing, is I won’t have to see her for a few months, she’ll be to busy shooting....I acted disappointed, but hell I was more than happy about that, now if I could get her to stop calling me every five minutes life would be better for me. Sounds very selfish I know, but that’s exactly what I am, so sue me for it.

Besides Cameron calling, Jive, and Johnny have called, continue calling. Jive has told Johnny repeatedly that they want another solo album before they want an NSYNC record. I can give two sh*t’s what they want from me; the guys all back me up on this so I’m not doing another solo record. I’m taking my break, Chris is doing his solo deal, J.C. also, Joey just got married so he’s enjoying family time, and Lance well he’s being Lance. So while everyone is continue doing there own thing, I will to and once everyone’s ready to come back we’ll make a new NSYNC record. Well if you could just imagine Johnny, and Jive are still wanting that solo album......in all honestly if I do it I want it to fail, not because I don’t enjoy making music, but so Jive can realize, and the fans can realize that I’m not abandoning the guys in any fashion. I want another record, but now isn’t the time for this.......things are just too complicated.

I talked to Trace, he’s doing good, spending time with his girl. He’s really in love with her and I’m completely happy for him, I think I freaked him out when I told him how happy I was for him. Were best friends, but we’ve never been open with our feelings in that way, you know what I mean? It was unspoken between us, he knew I was proud of him and vise versa. Now though with him, and some others I’ve been open about my feelings, which can be perceived as a good thing, or a dumb thing. As happy as I am for him, I can’t help but feel a little jealousy towards him. I don’t know exactly what it is, maybe its his happiness, maybe it’s the fact he’s found someone to truly love him. Overall though, I think he’s just has his head on straight, knows what he wants out of life, and I crave that. I crave the need to just be complete like Trace, I mean he has his own issues and everything isn’t perfect but he has a completeness about him. He almost has an attitude of I don’t give a fu*k, and if I could only have that attitude.

Kinda boring I know, but its gonna help tell the rest of the story, so tell me what you think

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:03 pm

Chapter three wasn't boring at all. It helps us to get an idea of the dissatisfaction Justin is experiencing professionally and personally. :nod: I like how you really help us to get inside of Justin's head. This makes for a very interesting story ... very personal! :thumbup:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:20 pm

that wasn't boring :no: It gave a lot of insight into his life...which we really needed :nod: you are seeing the change in him ya know :nod: The paparazzi :nono: Just :no: MORE PLEASE!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:43 pm

:yay: im here! sorry about being slow on the start up, my mind is something sloppy at the moment and i didnt realise you wrote another :no:

but i love it :thumbup: i feel very sorry for justin being so dissatisfied with life and love, hopefully at some point he'll find some peice of mind :nod:

update :yay:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:46 pm

don't worry mtvjunkie
I don't really know wheter or not I'm gonna put Christina in the story, so I thought I'd ask you guys if you wanted me to put her in the story anyways heres the next two chapters

Chapter 4 A Night to Forget

It was only two days of me staying at home before I became sick of it. So, with much convincing on my part and talking to Trace on the phone I made the decision to go out. I’ve been here at this club, sitting in V.I.P. for the past two hours, doing nothing, I’m pretty proud of myself, because I’ve had no drinks whatsoever and that’s an accomplishment. But just as I’m getting ready to leave, this medium height, brown haired girl, wearing a short black dress comes walking over to me
“hey cutieâ€￾

“hiâ€￾ I reply dryly

“you’ve been sitting here forever, wanna dance?â€￾

“not reallyâ€￾

“come on I’ll make it worth your while, I promiseâ€￾ What’s a little dancing gonna do, right? Not much, well at least that was my wish. What started out as innocent, we had a gap between us, quickly turned into just flat out screwing with clothes on. Her hips were moving against mine, hard, and quick; I was so caught up in the moment, I started to caress her body, my lips started kissing her neck, shoulder, any bit of skin it could. She for whatever reason became intoxicating and before I knew it we were in my car heading back to my house.

As soon as I shut the door, I pushed her against the door, my lips landing on hers, my hands going under her dress, pulling down her boy cut panties. Things weren’t slowing down, as we moved to my room, clothes were shed, and by the time we made it to my room we were both naked and damn horny. I pushed her on the bed, crawled over her body, and entered her slowly. She was moaning and panting my name, I don’t even know her name so I kept quiet. It started out as minutes, quickly approaching an hour, then I climaxed two seconds after she did. I woke up early the next morning, to some chick sitting next to me, I still don’t know her name, so I shook her gently to wake her up. After five minutes, she woke up, I told her she had to go because I had some work to do, she slipped me her number, told her I call her and she was on her way. I took a hot shower, in hopes of forgetting last night, hoping Cameron wouldn’t find...

“helloâ€￾

“Justin, where were you last night?â€￾

“I went out baby for a couple of hoursâ€￾

“well you’re plastered all over US Weekly leaving the club with some girl, so what’s going on?â€￾

“nothing Cam, we just happened to both be leaving the club at the same time, you know how these tabloids work. I miss you babyâ€￾ Okay I know I lied, but I’m doing it for her benefit, or maybe mine I don’t really know.
“I miss you too, I want you to come see meâ€￾

“I can’t baby not yet anyways. How have you been?â€￾

“good, working really hardâ€￾

“cool, honey I’ll talk to you later. I love youâ€￾

“love you tooâ€￾ I don’t know why I dig myself into holes like this, I lied to her and it was damn easy. I feel bad for her, cause I keep hurting her and continue to dig myself deeper and deeper into my black hole.

Chapter 5 Motherly Advice

I’ve been waiting on mom to call, I know she’s gonna call sometime it’s in her nature to do so. With any luck she won’t ask about US Weekly who am I kidding I know she will, but I can’t lie to my mom I just can’t. So I’ll probably tell her, the truth like always and then she’ll give me her motherly advice, this is probably her now.

“mom?â€￾

“hey sweetie, how ya doing?â€￾

“good, you?â€￾

“fine, I guess I’m really worried about you. Are you gonna be okay?â€￾

“yeah, I think so.â€￾

“Cameron called, about the US Weekly ordeal, what happened?â€￾

“I went out, she came up to me asked me to dance.â€￾

“and?â€￾

“at first I said no, but then I thought why not, things got outta hand. I invited her home, and slept with her.â€￾

“Justin, what are you doing? Are you trying to end this with Cameron, or what?â€￾

“no, maybe, I don’t know. I love her mom, its just she’s overbearing sometimes and right now I don’t know who I am.â€￾

“why don’t you just end it? You’re only going to hurt her and yourselfâ€￾

“I know, I know. I can’t explain it though, in some sense I need her so I don’t feel alone. She’s that someone I can say goodnight to, hold at night, with her I’m not lonelyâ€￾

“I understand, I just don’t want to see either of you get hurt. Why exactly are you having problems with Cameron?â€￾

“she was with me all the time, it became overbearing, it was like I couldn’t breathe, so my whole attitude started to change. I was getting drunk every night and she became like a demon to me. And then I started to analyze my life and that brought on all this other stuff.â€￾

“I want you to be happy Justin. I don’t like seeing you like this, do what you feel is necessary, no matter how much time you need to do so. All I want is for you to call me every once in a while, because when you don’t I become worried that something’s wrong okay.â€￾
“mom, don’t cry, you know it kills me when you do. I’ll call you everyday, I promise. Lets not talk about me anymore k?â€￾

“alright, sorry, you know I love you Justin, right?â€￾

“I know mom, I love you too, how’s granny, grandad, and dad?â€￾

“there doing good, dad working hard everyday. Granny made some cobbler for you, wants to know when your gonna come back downâ€￾

“soon, I think. Tell everyone I said hi, and that I love themâ€￾

“I will, talk to you later, byeâ€￾

“byeâ€￾

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:11 pm

aww justin :no: you shouldnt cheat, no matter how tempting it is. although whew, that was a hot chapter!

he should just break it off with cameron if all he uses her for is a fallback, they both want different things so its not gonna work, and theyll just get more and more hurt :(

update!

and i dont mind if christinas in it or not. if not then thats fine but if you have a storyline go right ahead :thumbup:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:11 pm

The story seems to be working just fine without Christina, but if you wanted to include her somehow, maybe you could have her help Justin out and give him advice in this whole situation. :shrug: Everybody needs a friendly ear to hear them out in a time of need. :nod: Just a possible thought if you're set on having her in the story.

That was definitely a hot chapter. That girl at the club is a lucky chick, but Justin can't solve his problems with one-night stands. He needs to break up with Cameron. She doesn't deserve a broken heart. :no:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:44 pm

thanks ladies

Chapter 6 Tell him how I really feel

I have a meeting scheduled, with Johnny to talk about the solo album, and the new NSYNC album. Today I’m gonna tell him how I’m feeling about this whole ordeal and I don’t care what Jive, or he thinks about it. They can drop me from Jive, or do what they feel necessary all I know is I’m sick of doing things for them and never doing anything for myself. Speak of the devil here he is now.

“heyâ€￾

“hi, so what’s up?â€￾

“not much, we really need to talk Justin. Jive wants another solo album, you have to do it for themâ€￾

“I don’t have to do sh*t for them. I told you I’m not doing it Johnny, if I make another album it’ll be a NSYNC album.â€￾

“that’s not what they wantâ€￾

“I don’t care what they want. That is what I’m offering, they can take it or leave it but I don’t give a sh*tâ€￾

“Justin, you’re not thinking rationally right now. You signed a contractâ€￾

“for one solo album, which I did, the only other contract I have is a NSYNC oneâ€￾

“come on, don’t be like this, it can be a huge success. The superbowl thing has blown over now, it can be huge.â€￾

“no it won’t, Johnny right now I’m not emotionally stable to do anything. Why can’t anyone understand that, I’m sick of doing things for everyone else. I want to do something for myself right now. That’s the end of this discussionâ€￾

“I’m gonna have to tell them all of thisâ€￾

“do it, if they have any problems they can come to me with themâ€￾

“Justin, I want you to know that I do understand. This isn’t me pushing for this, its them, I’m just doing my jobâ€￾

“I know man, but I would appreciate if you could just tell them to back off.â€￾

“I’ll try, but I can’t guarantee anythingâ€￾

“I appreciate it, is that it?â€￾
“yes, take some time off Justin, get better. If you ever need to talk I’m hereâ€￾

“I know, talk to you laterâ€￾ I don’t really know what to believe from Johnny anymore. Sometimes, I see him as a friend, other times I think he only looks at me as a paycheck. Only he know’s the truth about that, and only I can do what I want.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:00 am

:jawdrop: new *NSYNC album? :yay: :dance: definately loving this justin :nod: :lol:

its sad that he doesnt know who to trust, and that people around him are too obsessed with money to care about whats really best for him, not his career :no:

update :pray:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:22 am

:yay: Yay for another *NSYNC album. That made me very happy to read. :nod: It is very sad that Justin feels like he can't do what he wants to do with his life and his music. I'm glad that he's pushing ahead and saying "no" to the solo album. If his heart isn't into it, it probably wouldn't turn out all that great anyway. :no:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:43 pm

thanks, heres the next chapter

Chapter 7 Work Out

I’m at the gym to get a little work out; relieve some stress, anger, and to basically get a work out. I’ve been here for a couple of hours, doing some boxing, running, and then more boxing.

“That fountain is for women onlyâ€￾ I hear the woman sitting at a couple of the chairs next to the water fountain, flipping through a magazine.

“Excuse me?â€￾

“That fountain is for women only, men have to use the one on the other side of the buildingâ€￾ Is this girl serious, since when do we have women and men water fountains?

“Oh, sorry didn’t knowâ€￾

“No problem, just don’t make the same mistake againâ€￾

“I’ll try not toâ€￾ I walk away slowly, slow enough to hear her faint laugh, I turn back around and walk over to her.

“I’m sorry, I was just joking with you. You seemed like you were in a pissed off mood, so I was trying to brighten your dayâ€￾

“Thanks, you actually had me fooled.â€￾

“I know, you looked so confused, it was like what the fu*k is her problemâ€￾ She continues laughing I can’t help but also, cause her laugh is one of those one’s that just by hearing her laugh you laugh. I take a seat next to her, as she calms down

“Sorry, I’m Leahâ€￾

“Its okay, Justinâ€￾

“So, I haven’t seen you around here. Then again most celebrities don’t come around here oftenâ€￾

“I’ve been here before, but I’ve never seen you here eitherâ€￾

“You must not come at night, I teach the aerobics class, at 7:00p.mâ€￾

“Oh, I mostly come during the dayâ€￾

“You should come to my class, if you think you can handle itâ€￾

“Okay, but on one conditionâ€￾

“Alrightâ€￾
“you come hang out with meâ€￾

“Why do you want to hang out with me?â€￾

“You seem like a cool girl, I’m not gonna try anything with you. Just trying to meet a new friendâ€￾

“Alright, but you come to my house, that way your picture won’t be everywhereâ€￾

“Dealâ€￾

“Lets go poster boy, time to get in shapeâ€￾ What the hell am I doing? I have a girlfriend, but she doesn’t have to know.

I always thought I was in shape, but damn she worked me out. I don’t know if her class is normally like that, or if she was just f***ing with me, because I was the only male in the class and wanted to see if I could hang with the women. I did, barely. I mean she had me sweating, like I’ve just started to exercise, I couldn’t catch my breath, it was crazy. After class, I went home to shower, and change now I’m on my way to her house to hang out.

“Hey Camâ€￾

“Hey, what are you doing?â€￾

“Not much, going to get some dinnerâ€￾

“Cool, with who?’

“Uh, a friend I met at the gym.â€￾

“Cool, I just wanted to call and say hi, and that I love youâ€￾

“I love you too, when can I see you?â€￾

“I don’t know, I’ll be in New York for about a week, I leave tomorrow. If you wanna come down you can. I really want you toâ€￾

“I’ll try baby, I love youâ€￾

“Love you tooâ€￾ Why is it so easy for me to lie to her? I mean, sure its easy to lie over the phone, but if she were to be standing right here I would’ve lied just as easily. You shouldn’t lie to someone you say you love, but I can lie to her all the time. Now isn’t the time to worry about it, I’m gonna be hanging out with a beautiful girl, who doesn’t know all about my lies, she’ll see me for me and that’s what I need right now.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:05 pm

:thinking: im not sure to make of this development... shes being genuine and its justin whose lying but then i think justin kinda needs this... if anything happens or not.

update :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:53 pm

I still think Justin needs to come out with the truth and let go of Cameron because I don't believe in keeping people around just because you don't want to hurt them in saying goodbye, but I'm glad that he's feeling better and wants to hang out with Leah. I loved how he couldn't keep up with the other women in the aerobics class. He thinks he's soooooooo tough. :strong: :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:18 pm

Dude justin don't cheat on Cam....as much i may not like the girl in real life don't cheat on her....no one deserves to be cheated on and you of all people should know that...errr just tell the freakin truth....At least he wants an NSYNC cd :yay: MORE PLEASE!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:41 pm

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 8 The Fight

The last time I left you off I was heading to Leah’s, well somewhere between me heading over there, I changed my mind. I gave her a call told her I couldn’t make it; she said it was fine; we made plans to hang out some other time. So I went back home, then called Cameron and decided I’d go down to New York to see her. And that’s where I am now, sitting in her hotel room, waiting for her to come in.

“Justin what are you doing here?â€￾ Okay, she knew I was coming, and who the fu*k is this guy with her.

“I told you I was coming yesterday. Who’s this?â€￾

“he just a …..uh a friendâ€￾

“a friend? I’ll just let you guys stayâ€￾

“noâ€￾

“Cameron, you lied to me. But since the truth is coming out I want to confess something’s to you. Remember that night I went out, and there was a girl with me?â€￾

“yeah, you said it was just the tabloid making it upâ€￾

“I lied, I slept with her. But that is the only time I ever cheated on you. Sure I was pushing you away, and you were bothering me, but I wasn’t fu*king around our entire relationship. I trusted you, loved you. Hell I came down here to apologize for the way I’ve been acting, and for what?â€￾

“don’t do this babyâ€￾

“DON’T baby me, how long? HOW FU*KING LONG CAMERON?â€￾

“a little over a yearâ€￾

“a year, a year. So all those times you missed me, needed to see me, you were fu*king him.â€￾

“it….â€￾

“SHUT UP, I don’t want to hear it. Were finished, over, done. Don’t call me anymore, don’t call my family anymore, I want you out of my life, understood?â€￾ I felt guilty; I don’t even know why I fell for her bull.

“mom?â€￾

“hey baby, what’s wrong?â€￾

“I’m coming homeâ€￾

“Justin tell me why you’re crying? Honey, you’re scaring meâ€￾

“I’ll tell you later, I love youâ€￾

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:20 pm

Dude, they're both cheating! :no: Well, I guess that's what you get when you screw around like that. But it seems that Cam has been cheating waaaaaaay longer, and Justin didn't even know it. :thumbdown: Ditch the b**** and move onto Leah. She seems like a sweet, stable, reliable girl. :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:26 am

:no: infidelity is not an attractive quality, in either of them :nono: shes a b*tch for f*cking another guy and hes... just plain f*cked. he seems very confused, which i still dont think is an excuse enough, but at least he had some crazy reasoning behind it :no:

update!

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:46 pm

thanks for the feed back, I'm kinda at a cross roads at the story, so sorry if the updates are lacking.

Chapter 9 My Inner Peace
I was going to head home, but I just decided not to. I felt like, this was one issue that I should deal with on my own, and not be dependent on my family. And I’m really proud of how I handled the situation, I didn’t go out and get drunk, didn’t even hook up with some random girl. I flew back here to L.A., went up to my room, and thought about my relationship with Cameron. And I’ve concluded one thing, I’m very calm, happier, at peace, I feel like this pressure has been risen off my shoulders and I can finally breathe. It was then that it hit me, when I found out the truth I wasn’t upset at the fact that she’s been cheating, it was more as though in my mind I felt as though I should be upset; but in my heart I wasn’t. I cried, because I felt as though I should; its sorda like when you hear about a relative dying that you didn’t know, but you cry because you think you should; it’s not so much of the person being dead, but because everyone around you is crying so you think she should. I was in love with the thought, the wanting of being in love, but never actually in love. That’s why I’m at an inner peace with myself, its why I feel so relieved, like I can breathe, because I wasn’t in love. All I know, is that right now I feel a lot happier with my self, and that I’m finally figuring out what the hell is wrong with me and how to fix it. It might be only a baby step, but it’s a step in the right direction.

“is Justin there?â€￾

“Leah?â€￾

“yeah, sorry for calling you so late. I probably woke you up didn’t I? Never mind go back to sleep, sorryâ€￾

“Leah, I wasn’t sleeping, so what’s up?â€￾

“sorry, I ramble when I’m nervous. Feel free to tell me to shut up when I’m like this. I was calling because, well I don’t know why; I’ve never called a boy that I liked before, probably why I’ve never had a boyfriend, but for some reason I called you. And youâ€￾

“Leah, you’re rambling. Why are you nervous?â€￾

“I don’t know, I was calling to see if you wanted to hang out, but considering its 3 in the morning I doubt that. I don’t know what I was thinkingâ€￾ I chuckle softly in the phone at her rambling, I would shut her up, but not yet she’s really cute when she keeps going and going

“Justin?â€￾

“yeahâ€￾

“sorry, I was rambling again, why don’t you talk. Let’s pretend like you called me, so what’s up?â€￾

“not much, I know I’m calling you late, but I was wondering if you wanted to hangout sometime?â€￾

“sure, why not, when?â€￾

“well I can go over there right nowâ€￾

“NO! I look like crap, trust me it’s not prettyâ€￾

“hahaha, no need to be shy around meâ€￾

“I can’t help itâ€￾

“what? You shy? No wayâ€￾

“I can be, speciallyâ€￾

“specially what?â€￾

“nothing never mind.â€￾

“K, well if I can’t come over..â€￾

“later today?â€￾

“sounds fine to meâ€￾

“don’t stand me up this timeâ€￾

“I’ll try not toâ€￾

“not funny Justinâ€￾

“yes it was. I’ll let you go, get some beauty rest. Nightâ€￾

“nightâ€￾

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:17 am

im glad hes found some inner calm :nod: he seemed to feel pretty f*cked up so he must definately find it an improvement :lol: im glad hes going out with leah, she seems like she might be good for him :thumbup:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:14 pm

Yay for finding some inner peace and quiet in that life of his. :yay: That's always a great feeling, so it looks like Justin is getting his life back in gear and things are moving along as they should. :thumbup:

I loved Leah's rambling and nervousness. I'm sure they'll have a great time hanging out together. :nod:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:37 pm

:birthday:

happy birthday shortie, hope you had a good day :nod:

:lol: i didnt know where else to say it

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:41 pm

:birthday: :birthday:

I hope you have a great brithday! :hug: :dance: :kiss:

Return to “Fan Fiction”