Unexpected

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:15 pm

:yay: people like the story. uHM.. I gotsta write the next chapter :lol:

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:33 pm

i love it val!! yay for me and jc!!!!!!!!!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:19 pm

glad you luv it, Jackie. I havent started the next chapter but I've started mine and Paige's story and I almost have chapter 1 done of it. Its not a long story but its not a short story.. so its a shlong story :shrug: Anyway, Paige, do you want me to send you the story or do you want me to post it?

Random, I know, but my friend and I were drawing on ourselves durning Social Studies and I wrote Blue in a heart on my wrist.. she took my pen, went to the bathroom and came back with Puppy in a heart on her wrist. I was ilke WTF? PUPPY?! :unsure: and she was like.. Puppy=Lance. I was like ooh :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:25 pm

Hey Val, I think you should post our story! :nod: I'm sure everbody would get enjoyment from reading it. :nod:

A shlong story. :rofl: You probably already know this, but shlong is a term for a guy's penis. :rofl: Yay for shlong stories!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:27 pm

:unsure: I didnt know that :rofl: My bad. I am so blushing right now

tay Paige. I have chapter 1 done. I just realized that

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 pm

Chatper 5

Val didnt come out until she was sure he was gone. She was in the bathroom 2 hours. She threw up a few times and had a killer headache. She didnt look to see if there was any asprin in the cabnet.

"I gotta get outta here!" She said. She didnt know where Justin was or how long he'd be gone. All she knew was that she didnt want to be there when he got back. So she got dressed and didnt event hink about taking a shower. She went downstairs to the kitchen and found a note.

Berry,
I had to go to the studio for a few hours. Please stay. We needa talk about this.
Love lots, J

Love lots? Did he love her? No. What the hell are you thinking, Val? Get outta here! You'll only end up hurt. She sat down. You should stay, though. Leaving may end up hurting the relationship more than staying. But staying might be worse. She was scared and didnt know what to do. She put her head onto the table. She was startled by the phone ringing. She walked over and checked the caller ID. It was Justin. She put the phone down and went back to the kitchen. She could easily hear the message.

Hey, uh, Val. I know you're there. Pick up. Ok.

She heard him sigh. She looked down.

Please dont go anywhere. I'll be home soon. I really hope to see you when I get there. Uh, see ya.

Soon? how soon? She deffinitly had to get out of there. She called a cab and then went down by the gate to wait. It was about 15 minutes before it came.

"Where to, ma'am?" The driver asked. She told him her address. When he started driving, she looked in the mirror and saw a car pull into Justin's driveway. She just missed him.

"Good timing." She told herself before the driver started talking away.

there it be :D I hope you enjoy it! I know it was short, and Im sorry :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:14 pm

Aww, I can totally understand how Val would feel awkward in this situation. :nod: When the time is right, they'll talk about what happened. Things get hectic when sex is involved.

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:16 pm

:rofl: Paige, everytime u say sex I crack up.. I dunno why

but yeah.. Val feels.. yeah its obvious :lol: Thanks Paige

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:18 pm

Gimme your ... SEX!

Sex, sex, sex, sex! :yay:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:20 pm

lets talk about sex :dance:...

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:28 pm

awww Val don't run from Justin...you need him to be in your life...arg! he better know that she'd go to her house :no: ahhhh MORE PLEASE!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:29 pm

arg.. poopie its late.. i was gonna try writting/postin a chapter tonight but I still have to do my homework

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:50 pm

Homework comes first, so get it done little missy. :nod: Or else I'll have to whip out some more special words like "shorting." Dammit, it's a word if I say that it is. :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:25 pm

:lol: call Webstirs Dictonary or w/e it called and say they should put shorting in it. So yeah.. I have homework again.. tonight. And uh.. yeah lol... either tonight ill have it up or tommorow night

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:39 pm

Chapter 6

She was relieved when she got home. She was tired. Maybe it was from last night. She couldnt remember. She didnt think she wanted to. Maybe it was from all the thinking and contemplating. She just really wanted to s*leep. No more t hinking about what happend. No more thinking about Justin. Justin. Her best friend Justin. The guy causing all her confusion. She had to think about this. Right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin walked into his house, not aware of the cap that pulled out seconds before he arrived. He walked into the kitchen seeing his note. It wasnt in the same spot he left it.

"At least I know she read it." He said. He looked around for any other signs of a note from her. Nothing. He walked upstaires hoping to find her in his bedroom.

"Val?" He asked aloud. No response.

"Val?" He asked again, hoping to get a response. Nothing. He sighed and scratched his head. Damnit! You should have known, Justin. He was getting angry although he was also sad. He pulled his curls and said sh** loudly. He thought of something. The answering machine. He ran downstaires to the answering machine. 1 new message.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Val sighed as she stepped into the shower. She was so tired, but she felt so dirty. She did a few things before getting in the shower, hoping to relieve some of the stress and pain. She wanted to call her mom, but she couldnt even think of what time it was in Wisconsin. She'd call her later, after she slept some. She washed her hair and her body. She finished her shower and d ried off. She changed into some blue lose fitting pants and a white tank top. She then hopped into bed, hoping she'd be able to sleep. She closed her eyes and sighed, not knowing how long she layed there before falling into an uneasy sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi Justin! Its mom. Just calling to say hi and to check in. Give me a call! Jon and Steven saY hi and they love you. So does Paul. Love you lots. Bye!"

That was the message he got. He should have known Val wouldnt call. He sighed. He still didnt know what he was going to do. He picked up the phone and dialed a very familar number. He hoped she would pick up.

There ya be! Its another short chapter but, ya know. I should have another update up this weekend.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:05 pm

good chapter. I feel sorry for Val cuz she doesn't really feel liek putting up with this and now she does. More plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:22 pm

:cry: Awww man! Both of them are still upset about this whole thing. Justin just wants to talk to her and make her feel better and Val just wants to forget this all happened. Ahh, what a sucky situation to be in. :(

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:34 pm

ahhh its like nature is pulling them apart :nod: ahhh they really need to talk though cause yeah....man they're both going crazy over this whole thing....Justin go to her house gosh darn it go to her house! MORE PLEASE!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:46 pm

I am SOO happy ya'll like it :nod: :wub: Ill try working on the next chapter tonight even though Im not sure what I wanna do next.. or ill work on Broken and try getting that up :nod: even though I dunno what I wanna do with THAT yet!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:50 pm

Chapter 7

He was happy she picked up. He was worried she wouldnt. She told him to come over and he listened. He stopped the car and stared at her house.

"Why are you nervous, J?" He asked himself as he got out of his car and made his way to her door. Kocking he waited for her to answer. Finally the door opened.

"Hey J." She said.

"Hey." He said looking into her eyes.

" Come in." Cameron said, smiling
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Val, Val?" Sylvia said, trying to wake her friend.

"What?" Val responded as she yawned.

"You okay?" Jackie asked. "You look like crap, to be honest."

For a second Val had forgotten what happend last night. She sat up and sighed. "No, im not ok."

Concern filled Jackie and Sylvia's eyes adn they saw the pain in Val's.

"Whats wrong?" Sylvia asked.

Val started telling her friends what happend. She in a wa ywas ashamed to tell them.

"Girl, I am so sorry." Jackie told her friend.

"Me too. What can we do to help?" Sylvia asked.

"Make it so it enver happend." Val replied getting teary eyed. Her friends tried to console her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justin layed in Cameron's bed with her arms around him. He didnt say what had happend. Honestly, not much was said. He wanted to forget, at least for a little while. He sighed. Why was he doing this? With Cameron of all people.

"Whats wrong?" She asked, kissing him.

"Uh, nothing. Why do you ask?" He said turning his head a little.

"Something's wrong. Why else would you come here?" She told him.

"I wanted to see you." He lied.

"Really?" Cameron asked surprised.

"Yeah."

"Ok. I believe you."

"Good." He said giving her a kiss.

there you be, again :lol:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:56 pm

WTF!!!!! Justin why are you with the creep? Awww i feel bad for Val if she ever finds out about J and Cameron. More plz!!1

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:09 pm

J and Cam ... :pukeface: It should be J and Val. :nod: :thumbup: Val is gonna be so hurt when she finds out about this. :no: :(

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:30 pm

Chapter 8

"Maybe you should talk to him, Smelly." Sylvia told Val, using her nickname. It as just Sylvia and Val home now, Jackie had to go to work.

"Maybe I should. I just have a feeling imma get hurt. Worse than I already am."

"You're right. But you never know, something good might come out of it. You and J might end up a couple in the end." Sylvia said. She hated to see Val upset, but she was so stubborn.

Val sighed. "I told you and Jackie, he doesnt like me like that."

"Its been 2 days now?" Sylvia asked.

"Yeah."

"Try talking to him. Are you going to just let your relationship end like this? You both are better than that."

Val sighed. She was getting sick of this. She'll call her mom. Her mom would know what to do. She got up and walked to her room. Picking up the phone, she dialed her mom's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Hi! How are you?" Her mom said, happy to hear from her daughter.

"I've been better mama." Val told her.

"Why, whats wrong?"

"Justin and I got drunk and ended up sleeping together 2 nights ago."

Her mom was silent for a minute. "Wow."

"Yeah. Mama, I dont know what to do!"

"Have you talked to him since that night?"

"No. The morning after I hid in the bathroom till he left and then I came home."

Her mom sighed. "You should try talking to him, hon. You guys are best friends and have known each other to long to end this friendship."

"Im scared, mom."

"I understand, but-"

"No, mom. You dont. Mama, I wanna be wit him. I want to be the one he comes home to."

"That wont happen if you dont talk to him, Valerie."

"Mom, he doesnt feel that way! I'll end up hurt worse than I already am! Noone understands me or this situation."

"So you're willing to let your friendship die?"

"No."

"You guys have been through to much to just end it now!" Her mom told her.

Val was silent. "I love you, mama."

"I love you to, sweetie. Now you promise me you'll talk to him."

"Mom-"

"Valerie Kay."

"Ok, I promise. I'll try." She told her mother.

"Good." They talked a little big longer than hung up.

"I'll talk to him. I just dont know when."

there it be!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:51 pm

:yay: They're gonna talk things out. :nod: That sounds like a good plan to me, but I hope Justin has the decency to tell the truth about Cameron. No secrets between friends. :no:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:32 pm

Yay!!! they're gonna talk hopefully J tells her the truth about Cameron. More plz!!!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:52 pm

thanks ya'll :lol:

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:15 pm

omg thats a great story val i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but me into more of it lol

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:18 pm

wow a little forward are we miss Jackie :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:06 pm

chapter 9

"These are my confessions." Val sang as she and Jackie danced around the house.

"Girl you have a-" Jackie started.

"Shut up!" Val said glaring at Jackie. She finally had her mind off of Justin. Well, she did till Jackie said anything.

"Sorry. Bad time to joke around, I guess."

"No, its the wrong time to joke about that." Val said walking to the cd player to turn on "Bad Girl" one of her favorite songs on the cd.

"Pimpin, oh boy." Val said laughing and singing along.

"You are so weird." Jackie told her.

"You're one to talk."

For all my chicks in the club
who knows how to cut a rug...

Val and Jackie had been taking some dance classes. Hip hop one of them. They just started that class. But it was fun.

Oh, work me baby
Shaking it the way I like
Im ready to be bad
I need a bad girl
Get at me bad girl

"His songs are fun to sing and dance to." Jackie said.

"I know." Val said. Then putting on a deep voice she sang along. "Imma get me one of them, get me one of them, get me one of them." Val and Jackie started laughing.

"This is so much fun." Val said. "Thanks."

"Thanks?" Jackie said confused. "For what?"

"This. It helped me just let go for a little bit. To forget for a while."

"No problemo." Jackie said smiling.

"Word."

"To ya mother." Jackie replied.

A knock at the door scared them a little.

"Woah, that scared the crap outta me."

"Me too." Val said. "Ok I guess I'll get the door."

"K, cool." Jackie said, dancing.

Val rolled her eyes, joking. "Dork."

Another knock came and she yelled "Hold on, geez!" She opened the door and was shocked at who stood there.

"Hi." Justin said

chapter 9. Whataya think?

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:31 pm

Finally Justin goes to see her!!! I hope they talk and firgue things out. More plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:35 pm

:wub: I love "Bad Girl," but I think y'all can tell that from my signature. :lol: It's cool that Jackie and Val get along so well and can just be silly when they're together. Those hip-hop classes sound like a blast. :dance:

Justin at the door ... dun, dun, dun! I wonder how that's gonna go. :thinking: Hopefully, well! :pray:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:05 pm

I have been obsessed with Bad Girl :dance: me and my friend, Crystal walk around singing it. That and "What?!" "okay!?" "YEAH!" and "Hey JT, YEAHHHHH" :lol: I replaid Good Foot over and over and overa gain and we were singing and dancing.

Oh yeah.. ok sorry ya'll but im turning this into my life story, OKAY?! WHAT?! sorry, anywho. I wwent to a dance tonight. I didnt dance. I dont dance. They played some sucky music too. Being in 8th grade, you'd think we'd be able to go to a dance without little kids running around, right? NO! They didnt pl ay anything we wanted them to because of the little kids. Its like w/e. It was so boring we left :lol:

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:11 pm

thats a great chapter! no not b/c im in it...well maybe alittle but val tell us what happens next please!!!!!!!!!!!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:01 pm

Chapter 10

Val was shocked. "H-hi."

Justin licked his lips nervously. "Can I come in?"

"Uh, I," She scratched her head. "Yeah." She stepped aside and closed the door after him.

"Hey Val, who's at the door. Oh! Hey, Justin." Jackie said.

"Hi."

Jackie looked at Justin and then at Val. Val was staring at the floor. "OOkay. So, yeah. I've got to go to the store. Yeah! So, yeah. Bye." Jackie said walking to the door.

"Bye." Val whispered. They stood there silent for a few seconds before Justin spoke. "We need to talk."

"Yeah. I guess we do." Val sighed and sat down.

Justin sat down to. "I, why'd you leave?"

"I was scared."

"Why?"

"Why?" She shook her head. "Because, Justin, we slept together."

"Uh, yeah. I know."

Val sighed. "You werent scared at all?"

"Yeah, I was."

Val rubbed her eyes. What the hell was she supposed to say? She didnt know. Obviously either did Justin.

"What are we gonna do?" Justin asked.

"I knot know. This is really uncomfortable."

"I agree." Justin sighed. "Lately, I have been making so many mistakes, I-"

Val looked down. Mistake. She knew it was a mistake.

"-sleeping w/ith Cameron."

"You slept with Cameron too?" Val asked.

"Yeah. I only did it to forget about what happened. It meant nothing."

"So I was just an easy ride like her?" She asked.

"What?! No, Val, we didnt know what we were doing.

"Obviously." She muttered. She rested her head on her hand. "How the hell are we going to do this? I can barely look at you."

He looked over at Val. "Why?"

Because all the memories come back, she thought. "Well, its kind of, akward Justin." She sighed.

"We cant let this ruin our friendship."

"What are we supposed to do then?" Val asked.

"Well." He sighed. "We forget it ever happened."

"Okay. It never happened." Val told Justin. She was trying to convince herself, too.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:05 pm

:huh: Justin did a good job of telling the truth and I do hope that they maintain their friendship. It's gonna be hard to forget it happened, but once they get over this friendship hurdle, they can look back and laugh at it years from now.

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:08 pm

Justin: hey remember that night when we had sex together?

me: yeah.. ROFL

:shrug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:34 pm

Justin: Yeah man, that was hot.

Val: I totally loved it, too!

:rofl:

Yup, exactly like that! :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:37 pm

Justin sitting next to val

Justin: was it as good for you as it was for me?

Val: what? :giggle: like we had sex

Justin: we did:

val: oh yeah hehe

:unsure:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:49 pm

Justin: That was sex we had that night? :stupidme: I thought I felt something.

Val: ROFL, Justin! :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:59 pm

Val: thats mean

Justin: oh im sorry

Val: thats ok. Let me refresh your memory :jumps on Justin:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:03 pm

Humpin' the night away :dance:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:16 pm

:rofl: isnt it thumpin? :unsure: wait.. no.. its pissin.. right?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:06 pm

But I changed the lyrics to better suit your situation ;) :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:09 pm

word. :nod: Val really wants to jump his bones :drool:

Lick this, just like you should
Right now, Lick it good
Lick this just like you should
My Neck, my back
Lick my ... just like that

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:11 pm

:drool: That song scares me, actually. :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:14 pm

:nod: :rofl:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:55 pm

Update! Chapter 11

By the time Justin left, Sylvia came home.

"Hey Val. How'd it go?" Sylvia asked.

"How'd you know J was here?"

"Jackie called me at work."

"Oh. Does that always happen?" Val asked

"Pretty much."

"I thought so."

"So are you gonna tell me how it went?" Sylvia asked, walking into the kitchen.

"It went...okay." Val said following her and she sat down at the table.

"Hey!" Jackie said walking into the kitchen.

"Good, you're home. I dont have to tell ya'll seperatly now."

"Yeah. So?" Sylvia asked.

"So, as I was saying it went okay. We basically just talked and decided we should just forget it ever happened."

"Really? Thats it?" Jackie asked.

"Pretty much. That and he slept with Cameron."

"He slept with Cameron?" Sylvia asked.

"Yep." She said getting up and grabbing a coke from the fridge.

"Why?" Jackie asked.

"He said it was so he could forget." Val told them.

"What did you say when he told you?" Sylvia asked.

"I was a little surprised, I guess."

"I would have been too." Jackie told her.

"So everything's cool now?" Sylvia asked.

"Yeah. We only talked for about 15 minutes. About what happened. We didnt really talk about anything else."

"So everythings forgotten now? No more talking about it?" Jackie asked.

"Not between me ad him. Thats probably the best too."

"I hope everything w*orks out for you guys." Sylvia told her.

"Me too." Jackie put in.

"Thanks guys."
------------------------------------------
"Hey mommy." Justin said.

"Hey baby! Whats going on?" Lynn asked her son.

"Alot has happened actually." He told his mom. He could talk to her about anything.

"What happened?"

"Justin told his mom everything. She listened silently.

"Wow, hunnie. Thats good that ya'll made up. How did Rye handle it?"

Justin smiled when he heard the name his mom call Val. "When I talked to her she sounded okay."

"Oh. Well, sweetie, it may take some time before she's open with you again. It might still be hard for her."

"We decided it was a mistake, mama."

"I know. Did you ever think she may not feel that way?"

"No."

"Hun, you should talk to her more about it. Ask her how she really feels."

How she really feels? Justin thought. He knows how she feels. Right?

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:40 pm

Aww atleast they are just gonan forget about it and move on and stuff!!! More plz!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:47 pm

Oooooh, there's more to this discussion. Interesting! :nod: Mama is right, though, chicks like to talk, so I'm sure that there are things that Val is still holding back from Justin.

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:59 pm

:rofl: Paige, i cant stop laughing from that Fallin' thing :no: LORD HELP ME

Return to “Fan Fiction”