Nessa

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:56 am

Otay, here's a short story I wrote, featuring Justin. Hope you enjoey!

<span style='color:red'>Nessa
Some people want it all
But I dont want nothing at all
If it aint you baby,
If I aint got you baby

Justin watched his best friend, Vanessa, sing along with Alicia. She loved this song. Everytime it would come on the radio, she'd flip out. He smiled. That was his Nessa.

"Blue, why are you staring at me?" Vanessa asked with a laugh. He was doing that alot lately. Justin staring at whatever was in front of him.

"No reason. Just thinking." He replied.

"About what?" She looked over at him and then turned back to look at the road.

Justin shrugged. "I dunno. This whole thing with Cameron, I guess."

Vanessa just sighed and nodded. She honestly didnt have anything to tell him about that situation that she hadnt told him before.

"Nessa, why? Why does this happen to me?" Justin said, his voice breaking.

"Sweets, I dont know. She obviously didnt deserve you. I know you love her, but you need to let it go. I dont mean to sound rude, but I hate to see your hurting like this. You dont deserve this. Nessa said.

"So why does it keep happening?" Justin asked. "What do I do wrong?"

Nessa grabbed his hand as she drove on his street. "You dont do anything but love them. They dont understand what a great guy you are."

Justin looked out the window. Then smiled at Nessa. "Girl, you always know how to cheer me up."

Nessa smiled back. "I hope so. I've put up with you for 21 years."

They both got out of the car and went into Justin's house. Nessa plopped on the couch and turned the TV on. "Oooh! Boy Meets World."

Justin shook his head. He sat next to her and rested his head on her lap. She started rubbing his head through his curls. Justin relaxed and sighed. This was her way of making him relax. One of them, anyway.

"You need to keep the curls, Blue." Nessa said.

"Uhhuh." Justin said. He didnt wanna talk. Her rubbing his head was feeling good.

She just smiled. She went back to watching TV. A few minutes later she felt him turn. He was watching her now. He took her hand and starting playing with it.

"You know what Nessa?" Justin asked.

"Hmm?" She said not looking at him.

"I need to find a girl like you."

"You what?!" Nessa said, now looking at him.

"A girl like you. You're my best friend. You treat me 10x better than any girl I've dated. I need a girl like you. Or you."

"Uh...?" She didnt understand what he was saying.

He sat up. "You treat me better than any other girl I've dated. People think we're dating because we get along so well. I mean, why havent we tried?"

She stared at him. She didnt know what to say. "I dont know. I.. I, I dont know." She said "What are you trying to say, Justin?"

"How do you feel about me, Vanessa?" Justin asked.

Vanessa looked away. "I.. you're my best friend."

"I know, hon. But is there anything else there?"

"Justin, I, how do you feel about me?" She asked. She wanted to know how he felt.

"To be honest, I dont know. But I do know there's something there. There's a part of me that wants more." Justin said.

"Oh, um, wow J." Nessa said. She knows how she feels.

"I'd understand if you dont wanna try. But I think we'd be..." He was cut off by Nessa kissing him. He kissed her back.

He pulled away and grabbed her face in his hands. He looked her in the eyes. "So, uh, you wanna try?" He said. This, kissing his best friend, wasnt s omething he was used to doing. He was kinda nervous.

"Uhuh." She nodded.

"Haha. I knew it." Justin said with a laugh.

"Knew what?" Nessa asked.

"I dunno."

She rolled her eyes and he pulled her close. He had a feeling he would never feel alone again. He was with his Nessa.</span>

Okay, there it be. :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:03 am

:wub: :wub: Val, that was sooo cute! I loved that little glimpse into Justin's and Vanessa's friendship and developing romance! :yay: Thanks for sharing it ... that made me smile! :D

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:06 am

thanks, Paige. :D

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:47 pm

nice story!!!!!!

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:08 pm

aww just read this never new ther was a 2nd page,i really liked this is was very sweet n cute. :wub:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:39 pm

Awww! It's so cute Val! I love how they get along so well! More plz!

Return to “Fan Fiction”