All I Want

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:34 pm

Ok this is a new Justin story... tell me what you think!

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Geneva'>All I Want</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:red'>Chapter 1</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Geneva'>It’s been 2 months since I’ve seen her.

Since I’ve touched her.

Since I’ve felt her with me.

Two long, hard months.

I’ve been touring non stop constantly throughout the states since June, and it’s now August, and I still have another 2 weeks to go before I’ll see her again.

This girl is my best friend, she’s my supporter, she’s my everything. It’s 4:00 in the morning, but I don’t care, I stumble out of bed and get my cell phone.

I turn it on, and dial her number quickly. After 4 rings, she picks up.

“Hello?â€￾ She sounds tired and disoriented.

“Hey baby, it’s me. Sorry for calling so late.â€￾ I say in a whisper.

“Justin? What’s the matter?â€￾ She asks, concern visible in her voice.

“Nothing’s wrong, I just miss you so badly.â€￾ I manage to say, fighting back tears.

“I miss you too… how much longer?â€￾

“Another 2 weeks… but once I get there, I sware, I’m gonna spend every waking moment with you.â€￾

I promise. I can tell she’s smiling on the other end of the phone. “I can’t wait.â€￾ She says anxiously.

“How’s the tour been going?â€￾

“Pretty good. Tiring, but overall, good.â€￾ I say.

“That’s great… so you’re having fun?â€￾

“I guess… every day it’s been sort of a routine, wake up at 6 AM, go to a couple meetings, plan the concert, perform the concert, take a shower, go to the hotel, and hit the sack.â€￾ I tell her.

“Well you know you love what you’re doing.â€￾ She reminds me.

“Of course I know… but I just miss a lot of people… my mom, you, my whole family… it seems like people change so damn much after I leave for a couple of weeks.â€￾

“I know how you feel Justin, it’s not easy baby.â€￾ She says sympathetically.

“I’m sorry I woke you babe, I guess I’ll let you get back to sleep.â€￾ I say, ending our conversation.

“Don’t be sorry Justin, call me whenever you feel the need to.â€￾ She answers in that voice I love.

“Thanks… well I guess I’ll see you soon.â€￾

“Yup, can’t wait.â€￾

“See ya.â€￾

“Justin?â€￾ She says, right before I was about to hang up.

“Yeah?â€￾

“Try to make the best out of the last few weeks.â€￾ She urges.

“I will,â€￾ “Good… bye.â€￾

And then I hang up. I walk back towards my bed, getting in quickly. I had only 2 hours to sleep.

You’re probably thinking I’m in a relationship with this girl. I’m not. We’re just the best of friends – always have been since she was born, 2 years after I was.

Anyways, she has a boyfriend. A better boyfriend than I could probably ever be – at least he’s there all the time, and doesn’t leave suddenly for business reasons.

I soon fall asleep, with thoughts still drifting through my mind…

of her.</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:red'>Chapter 2</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Geneva'>Beep beep beep. My alarm clock rings at exactly 6:00.

I hit the snooze button, turning on my side and pulling the pillow over my head.

Suddenly, the door swings open, and Joey and Chris are just about jumping on my bed .

“Get up! Come on Timberlake, it’s a big day!â€￾ Joey says, already dressed and ready to go.

I mumble something and open my eyes, but soon close them.

“GET UP!â€￾ Chris shouts louder. “Shut up guys, leave me alone…â€￾ I say grumpily.

“Whatever man, you’re gonna miss the whole big meeting this morning then,â€￾ Joey says, while him and Chris walk out the door. Big meeting? What meeting? I sigh and sit up, looking out the window.

Of course, it’s no surprise; I’m still in an unfamiliar place, in an unfamiliar city, which I’ve never been to before. It’s how it always is every day. I get up slowly, walking into the bathroom.

I stare at my reflection, seeing a totally different person then I did a year ago.

The person I knew a year ago didn’t look tired almost all the time, or didn’t have that depressed look in their eyes. A year ago I was happy. I shake my head, letting my thoughts drift away.

I brush my teeth, and pat down my hair. Next, I put on a pair of designer jeans with a Coors Lite t-shirt.

I walk out of my room, into the living room. “It’s about time, J.â€￾ JC says, they were all sitting on the couch waiting for me.

“Where are we going?â€￾ I ask. “We have a big meeting today with Johnny.â€￾ Lance answers, he always knows all the answers to everything we’re doing.

“About…?â€￾ I ask, confused. “We dunno… hopefully it’s something good though.â€￾ Chris says.

I nod, walking to the door, the 4 of them following.

“Which way to the elevator?â€￾ I say over my shoulder.

“How long were you out last night J?â€￾ Lance asks. “I dunno… why?â€￾

“You seem a little weird… anyways, the elevator’s this way.â€￾ He says, leading the way to the right.

I follow, walking at a slow pace with my hands in my pockets and my head down.

“What’s wrong with you, seriously?â€￾ Joey asks me, grabbing my shoulder. His force pulls me back.

“Nothing’s wrong with me… I just miss my family.â€￾ I lie. I miss her. We finally arrive at the elevator.

Chris pushes the lobby button, and I lean back against the wall eyeing the floor numbers go by.

Finally the L comes onto the screen and the doors open. We walk out quickly, go outside, and immediately get into our limo. Suddenly my cell phone rings while we’re driving.

“Hello?â€￾ I answer. “Hey.â€￾ It’s her. “Hey!â€￾ I immediately perk up.

The guys look at me with a look of confusion. “Where are you?â€￾ She asks.

“I’m heading for the Jive office with the guys… why?â€￾

“Just wondering… going to meeting?â€￾ She asks.

“Yup.â€￾

“Okay, well call me later.â€￾

“I will. I-“ I stop myself from saying the three words.

“You what?â€￾ “I hope you have a great day.â€￾ I quickly come up with a lie.

She laughs a little, “You too.â€￾ “Bye.â€￾ I hang up, and pocket my cell phone.

“Who was that?â€￾ JC asks. “Nikki.â€￾ I respond simply. He nods, knowing how much she means to me.

We arrive at the Jive offices in a mere 10 minutes. I hop out, in a better mood than I was earlier, all because I heard her voice.

We immediately walk upstairs, into the conference room, and wait for Johnny.

He comes in about 4 minutes, sitting down at the head of the table. “Well boys,â€￾ he begins.

Doesn’t sound so good so far. “Your song is at the top of the list on the chats, and your music video is getting #1 everyday on TRL.â€￾ He says proudly.

We all nod our heads, while smiling. “So… we’ve decided… we’re going to extend the tour for another month.â€￾

He looks at each of us, to gather our reactions. My face was blank. I couldn’t take another month.

I just couldn’t. Not even for the fact that I love what I’m doing. There’s only so much you can take at a time.

I start shaking my head. Johnny eyes me. “Johnny, look, you know I love what I do. But another month… that’s crazy. I was just starting to count down the days until it’s all over.â€￾

“Well Justin, I’m sorry. But this is your job. And you have to do your job. We can’t have the tour with 4/5 of *NSYNC.â€￾ He says.

“I know Johnny, but, come on.â€￾ I look at him with pleading eyes.

“Justin, there’s nothing I can do. This is what the fans want, and it’ll earn you more money.â€￾

“I don’t care about the damn money! I care about seeing my family! I care about being able to see my brothers grow up. Every time I go away, I come back, and they’ve changed. Johnny, you have no idea what I’m feeling right now.â€￾ I was beginning to get frustrated.

Johnny shakes his head. “I know I don’t know how you feel Justin, but you gotta take one for the team. Another month won’t hurt you.â€￾

“Exactly Johnny, you don’t have a f*cking idea what this is like for me. For us. I can’t deal with it right now.â€￾ I get up, and walk quickly to the door, slamming it shut.

Doesn’t he get it?

Doesn’t he realize that I’ve got family to see?</span></span></span>

I've got more and if you want me to post it let me know!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:30 pm

:wave: Hey JTFan4Life! It's great of you to join us and share your story. I'm Paige! I hope you like it here and please do continue this great story!

:no: Poor Justin. He needs some time off to rest and be with the ones he loves. This girl, Nikki, sounds like a wonderful friend to him. :nod:

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:54 pm

Ok here's more...
<span style='font-family:Arial'>
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Chapter 3</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I walk out of the Jive building, turning left, not bothering to care where I was going. My head was spinning so fast.

I got out my cell phone and call her.

“Hello?â€￾ a male voice answered.

“Is Nikki there?â€￾ I ask, dodging the crowds down the sidewalk.

“Who’s this?â€￾ The voice questioned on the other line.

“It’s Justin.â€￾ Soon, I heard her voice.

“Hello?â€￾

“Hey… I have some bad news.â€￾ I began.

“What? What is it?â€￾ Nikki asks concerned.

“Wait… before I tell you, who answered your phone?â€￾

“Steve… we’re spending the day together.â€￾ She explained quickly.

“Oh… okay, well I guess I’ll just tell you later then… have fun today.â€￾ I said, beginning to flip my phone shut.

“Justin – no, tell me the news.â€￾ She urged.

“Well… Johnny wants us to tour for another month.â€￾ I explained.

She didn’t speak. I knew she wanted me home, but she also knew how much my career meant to me.

“That’s great Justin.â€￾ She answered after a long pause of silence.

I knew she was lying, I’ve known her too long.

“Nikki, I know you’re upset. So am I. I don’t know what I’m gonna do.â€￾

I walk into a Starbucks. I sit down on one of the chairs, trying to straighten myself out.

“Justin, you have to do it baby. It’s your job. We’ve waited this long, we can make it another month.â€￾ She said confidently.

I wasn’t so sure. I could sense the weariness in her voice.

“Yeah well, I’ll talk with you later. Have fun today.â€￾ I say.

“Okay, thanks Justin. Call me soon.â€￾ She says, and hangs up.

I do the same, leaning back in the chair and sighing. I get up quickly, not bothering to get anything, and continue my walk through this unknown city.

I see couples everywhere, happy to be with each other, hugging, kissing, and being affectionate.

It only makes me feel worse. I wish we could be like that.

I wish for just once, I could hold her the way I never have before. To kiss her whenever I felt the need to, to just let her know that I feel so strongly about her. But I can’t. It would be too much of a risk to let out my true feelings.

I’ve now come to the park, and I sit on the bench still thinking, daydreaming about the two of us together. I quickly snap out of it.

What the hell are you doing Justin? Get a f*cking life. Why are you starting to feel like this? I ask myself – but I can’t answer it, I don’t know why. It’s just a feeling that’s been coming over me.

I finally decide to call the one person who, besides Nikki has been there for me through thick and thin - my mom. She picks up on the 2nd ring.

“Mom?â€￾ I whisper.

“Justin! Baby, I haven’t heard from you in so long. How’s the tour going honey?â€￾ She asks.

“Pretty good… mom, you know how I was supposed to come home in 2 weeks?â€￾ I ask.

“Mm-hmm.â€￾

“Well, it looks like I won’t be seeing you for another month.â€￾ My heart drops even saying these words, because I miss her so much.

“Justin… why not?â€￾ She asks, concerned.

“Johnny thinks that we’re doing so damn good, that we should extend it. Mom, I can’t. I just can’t. I can only take so much stress mom.â€￾ I whine.

She immediately feels heart broken; she hates seeing her son upset.

“Justin, baby, is there anything you can do?â€￾

“I don’t think so. I’m not sure. No.â€￾ I sigh.

“Baby… can you try to be strong? Please honey?â€￾ She pleads with me, not wanting me to feel any pain.

“I can try. But I don’t know how long I can last mom.â€￾ I tell her honestly. She sighs.

“Look mom, I know you can’t do anything about it. So don’t feel upset that you can’t help it work out mom, I know that sometimes I gotta do stuff on my own and this is one of those times.â€￾ I explain, trying to get her to not worry so much.

“I know honey, but you’re my son, and I can’t stand to see you stressed out like this.â€￾

“I’m not stressed out mom, I’m just a little homesick. It’ll go away. Don’t worry, I love you mom.â€￾ I say, fighting the urge not to cry right there in the middle of the park.

“I love you too sweetie, more than life itself… you’re my everything Justin, you know that right?â€￾

“Yes mom, I know. Look, I’ll see you soon. Don’t worry so much; I’ll call you a little later. See ya mom.â€￾

“Bye honey, try your best baby…â€￾ She says, I can almost imagine her face, tears welling up in her eyes.

“Bye.â€￾

I get up from the park bench and look around. Where the hell do I go to get outta here?

I can’t stay here on this tour any longer.

I have to go home.</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:03 am

Eek! Justin really needs a few days off. I hope that they can work that deal out for him at least. There has to be some kind of downtime on the tour to figure this out. Or he's gonna have to fly his mom and Nikki to see him ... hey now, that would work. :nod:

I hope that everything works out and that he starts to feel happy again. And he's gotta get those feelings out that he has for Nikki.

More please! :)

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:24 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 4</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I’m on a 2 PM flight to Orlando.

I didn’t tell anyone I was leaving, I just got a cab, went to the nearest airport, and booked my ticket.

I don’t even know where the hell I’m flying out of. I’m sitting here in this seat, fidgeting with the hands.

What the hell am I gonna tell her?

‘Oh, I came because I love you and I can’t stop thinking about you’?

What if she feels completely different about me? What if she thinks I’m crazy?

Damnit Justin, stop with the what-ifs.

I look out the window, and I hear the pilot say, ‘We’re just about arriving in Orlando, temperature is 87 degrees, mostly sunny day with some clouds here and there. Please take the time to prepare for landing.’

I see the Fasten Seatbelts sign turn on and I quickly buckle myself up. I tighten it as much as possible.

The plane lands and I wait for people to get off. I grab my stuff from the overhead compartment and run to baggage claim. I spot my two bags, pick them up, and dodge tons of people to get to the entrance of the airport. I get a cab quickly, and tell him the address to drive to.

In about 25 minutes, I pull into her driveway.

Her upstairs light is on, and Steve’s car isn’t there.

I get out of the cab, pay the driver, and get my bags.

I slowly walk towards the front door. I still don’t know what the hell to say.

Why am I so nervous about seeing her? She’s my best friend.

I slowly knock on the door, shoving my hands in my pockets and looking down at the ground.

In about a minute, I hear footsteps and her say, ‘Who is it?’

“It’s me.â€￾ I say quietly.

She swings the door open and her jaw drops. “Justin! What are you doing here?! I thought you had another month to go!â€￾ She screams and quickly wraps her arms around my neck.

“Well, I couldn’t take it there. I had to get away. I took the quickest flight into Orlando and I came to see you.â€￾ I explained to her.

She was still hugging me tightly. “Can I come in?â€￾ She pulls away from the hug and says,

“Oh I’m sorry, sure, come on in. Here, let me take your bags.â€￾

I hand them to her and she puts them to the side.

“So…â€￾ I say awkwardly. I’ve never felt this way around her.

“So…â€￾ she says grinning. “You haven’t changed the place at all.â€￾ I observe, looking around.

“Nope… still the same old same old,â€￾ she replies with a chuckle. I smile.

“Just the way I like it.â€￾

“Did you tell your mom you’re in town?â€￾ She asks.

“Um… no, I haven’t. You’re the first person I came to see.â€￾ She had a shocked look on her face.

“You came to see ME before your mother?â€￾ I simply nod and walk into her living room, plopping on the couch. She sits next to me.

“Justin, go call your mom!â€￾ She urges me.

“I will… later… but first, I wanna talk with you.â€￾ I say, turning towards her.

“About what?â€￾ She questions. “I dunno… whatever you wanna talk about.â€￾

“Um…â€￾ “I have something to tell you.â€￾ I take a death breath in, ready to tell her everything that I’ve been feeling.

But the there’s a damn knock at the door.

“One second Justin,â€￾ She says, getting up and walking towards the front door.

I sigh and fold my arms across my chest. Oh, great, it’s Steve. Just who I wanted to see.

“Hey Justin!â€￾ Steve says enthusiastically. I wanted to tell him to f*ck off, but I didn’t and just walked right by him, towards the door.

“Justin, where are you going?â€￾ Nikki asks grabbing my arm.

“Home. Never mind about what I was gonna tell you.â€￾ I manage to remove my arm from her grip.

“But –“ I couldn’t hear the rest because I was already nearing my car.

I got in and turned on the engine.

Damn, why the hell am I acting like this? She’s never gonna feel the same way I do – she’s got a damn boyfriend for gods sake.

I quickly pull out of her driveway, heading towards home.</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:29 pm

Ahh, why did Steve have to show up? :no: I wanted Justin to finally get what he has to say off his chest. At least say it and hear what Nikki has to say. She can say no and that she wants to be with Steve or maybe she has the same exact feelings for Justin. :shrug: You never know if you don't let it all out sometimes.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:51 pm

Welcome to the board JTFan4Life...I'm Heather :wave: :hi:

I love your story....dang it Steve why did you have to show up then :no: men they always have the wrong timing :rofl: Justin needs to tell her how he feels though cause if he doesn't its gonna eat him up inside...plus he never knows how shes gonna feel...MORE PLEASE!

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:01 pm

Heyy well I'm Michelle.. glad you like it ;)

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 5</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>When I arrive, I just sit in the driveway looking at the house.

Hasn’t changed.

That’s a good thing.

I slowly open the car door and get out, not caring about my bags.

All I wanted to see was my mom right now, and tell her everything.

I went to the door and rang the doorbell.

I stood there for about 20 seconds until she came and opened the door.

“Justin!â€￾ She screamed, hugging me tightly.

“Hi mom.â€￾ I say hugging her back.

“Why are you here?â€￾ She asks me confused.

“I don’t care what the hell Johnny says, I just came home.â€￾ I told her while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Justin, you know you’re not supposed to disobey him honey, he’s your manager.â€￾ She says the way every mother would.

“I know mom, but right now, I don’t give a damn.â€￾ I say, walking past her, and into the kitchen.

I look around. Still the same.

“What are you looking at?â€￾ My mom questions, standing beside me.

“I dunno… just wanted to see if it changed.â€￾ I reply shrugging and heading towards my favorite couch in the whole wide world. I sit down and sigh.

“Justin, what’s the matter?â€￾ My mom notices the stress and pain I am withholding.

“Mom… well… you know Nikki?â€￾ I ask her, looking into her eyes.

“Of course I know Nikki honey, I’m practically her mom.â€￾ She replies with a chuckle.

I nod, “Well, I’ve had these feelings for her… really really strong feelings… like, more than a friend type of feelings.â€￾ My mom is in disbelief.

“Honey… do you think you love her?â€￾ She asks, in a whisper.

“I think so mom… I just couldn’t get her off my mind. But mom, she doesn’t feel the same way.â€￾

“How do you know Justin? Have you told her?â€￾ She asks.

“Well… no… but come on, she has a boyfriend and everything…â€￾ I say.

“Justin, you have to tell her your feelings honey, there’s no other way. You have to.â€￾ She says firmly to me.

I nod. “I will…â€￾

“When?â€￾

“I dunno… I was at her house earlier, and I was just about to tell her, but her damn boyfriend came. And then I got really ticked off.â€￾ I explain.

My mom nods. “Well honey, this is another one of those times when I can’t do anything for you. I can be your #1 supporter, but I can’t tell Nikki the way you’re feeling baby. This is something you have to do.â€￾ She says to me while putting her hand on my knee.

“You’re right… I’m gonna tell her tomorrow.â€￾ I say confidently.

My mom smiles, “Good.â€￾

I give her a hug, trying to hold on for as long as I can.

I pull away, and take off my coat. “Alright if I stay here tonight?â€￾ I ask my mom.

“Of course baby, you’re always welcome here.â€￾ My mom smiles at me.

“I think I’m just gonna go rest for a little bit,â€￾ I tell her, getting up from the couch and heading towards the stairs.

“Alright honey, if you need me, I’m always here for you.â€￾ She says reassuringly.

Once I open my door, my cell phone rings. I look at the Caller ID.

It’s her.

I don’t pick up. I turn off the phone, tossing it on the bed along with my t-shirt.

Suddenly, the home phone rings. I hear my mom pick it up. I hear foot steps up the stairs. My mom pushes the door open slowly, and says,

“It’s Nikki honey.â€￾

I take the phone, and inhale slowly.

I put the phone to my ear, hearing her breath.

“Hello?â€￾ I say, after 10 seconds of silence.

“Justin! Justin, what were you going to tell me?â€￾ She asks.

“I uh…â€￾ I begin. Come on Justin.

“I’d rather tell you in person, can I swing by real quick?â€￾ I ask hopefully.

“Of course you can, I’ll see you soon then.â€￾ I turn off my cell phone, and jog down the stairs grabbing my jacket.

“Mom, wish me luck. I’m going to tell her how I feel.â€￾ I say, right before I’m at the door.

My mom smiles big and gives me a hug. “You don’t need luck honey.â€￾ She says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I grin and leave the house.</span></span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:27 pm

Awww Justins gonna tell her how he feels :wub: I just hope that she has the same feelings for him....for some reason i think she does cause i mean why else would she bother calling him? :unsure: MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:52 pm

:wub: I love Mama Lynn. That woman is so awesome and sweet. She knows exactly what to say. What a good mom! :nod: Yay! :yay: Justin should feel a whole lot better telling Nikki that he has strong feelings for her. I have a feeling that Nikki likes him more than a friend, too. She's always so supportive and calls him a lot.

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:44 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 5</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>When I arrive at her house, I feel nervous but anxious at the same time.

No backing out this time Timberlake.

I get out of the car, and walk at a steady pace towards her door.

Before I can knock, it opens and there she is, standing there, with a huge smile on her face.

She takes my hand and pulls me inside.

We go up the stairs, and she leads me into her bedroom. She sits on the bed, patting the seat next to hear.

I sit down slowly. We sit there for a moment in silence.

Finally, I turn towards her and take her hand. I look into her eyes, searching for an answer to my question. I didn’t find anything.

“Nikki… you know how we’ve been friends forever…â€￾ I begin, not looking at her, but at the floor instead.

“Yes…â€￾

“Well Nikki, for the past couple of weeks… I think…I think…â€￾ I stutter, not being able to tell her what I had to say.

“What Justin? You think what?â€￾ She asks, gripping my hand harder.

“Well, you know you’re always there for me, and recently, I just haven’t had so much luck in love…â€￾ I say, stalling.

“Justin, just get to what you were going to tell me.â€￾ She urges.

“I love you.â€￾ I say quickly, still not looking at her.

She doesn’t say anything. I can tell she’s shocked.

I look up slowly, to study her expression.

“You don’t have to say anything. I just had to let you know.â€￾ I say, beginning to get up and leave.

I look at her one last time, with the same expression on her face of utter disbelief.

She’s shaking her head, running her hands thru her hair, not bothering to respond.

I shake my head, and open the door, closing it softly behind me and leaving.</span></span></span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 6</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I was in tears by the time I arrived home, I knew she would never feel the way I did about her, why the hell couldn’t I save myself the pain and just shut the f*ck up about it?

I quickly went inside, trying not to make any noise, and went up to my room.

Guess I wasn’t quiet enough though.

Just as I reached my bedroom, my mom puts her hand on my arm.

I turn around, tears still streaming down my face.

She quickly embraces me into a hug, knowing what had happened.

That’s what cool about me and my mom – sometimes, we don’t even need to talk about something. We can read eachother, either by our actions, or emotions in this case.

I rest my head on her shoulder, while she rubs my back reassuringly.

“It’ll be okay Justin, I’m here for you.â€￾ She says softly. I continue to cry.

“I shouldn’t have told her mom – I shouldn’t have f*cking told her. Now our whole friendship will be different, because she knows.â€￾ I say getting aggravated.

“Baby, this won’t hurt your friendship. It’ll be fine honey, I promise.â€￾ She assures me.

But somehow I’m not so sure.

“I’m just gonna go get some rest, thanks mom.â€￾ I say, giving her a kiss on the cheek and entering my room.

“I’m here for you.â€￾ She says before I close it.

“I know mom.â€￾ I reply with a smile, and close my door.

Not bothering to change, I fall onto my bed, so many thoughts running through my mind.

I fall asleep, leaving all my troubles behind.</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:50 pm

:unsure: Oh my, she didn't seem to take that very well, but he left without Nikki being able to say anything, so we really don't know what she's feeling. Such a tough situation to be in, but Justin did the right thing by expressing his feelings. It gets too much when you want to tell someone something and then never have the chance to put it out there. Let's hope that somehow this all works out as it should. :nod:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:09 pm

Uh oh :jawdrop: I can't believe that Nikki didn't say anything back to Justin...she just left him leave like that :no: i don't know what to say...i'm glad that Mama Lynn is there for him though :wub: MORE PLEASE!

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:01 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 7</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>The next morning I wake up to my cell phone ringing.

I look at the Caller ID. JC.

I answer, still half asleep.

“J! Where the hell have you been man?!â€￾ JC screams on the other end.

“I’m in Orlando. I took a flight home.â€￾ I say carelessly.

“What?! Are you crazy man?!â€￾ He shouts even louder this time.

“J, calm down. You don’t have to worry cause I’ll probably be coming back soon, things didn’t turn out the way I planned.â€￾ I explained.

“You better get here soon, Johnny’s been on our asses all day asking where you’ve been.â€￾ I sigh and run my hands over my face.

“Well I’ll be there soon, I promise.â€￾ I assure him.

“No – you better get here –“ I cut him off by hitting turning off my cell phone.

I put it back on the table beside me and lay back down.

It’s too early to be up.

My mom walks into my room, sitting at the foot of the bed.

“How are you feeling today?â€￾ She asks me.

“Pretty lousy. I think I’m just gonna go back,â€￾ I tell her, looking out the window.

She nods. “You have to do it honey.â€￾

“I know… and I will… I’ll book a flight tonight.â€￾ I promise.

She smiles at me, “I’ll miss you.â€￾

“I’ll miss you too ma, sorry it was a short trip… but hey, at least I saw ya right?â€￾ I say, trying my best to smile.

She nods slowly while getting up. “Do you want anything for breakfast?â€￾

“Nah… I’ll just have some cereal.â€￾

“Okay.â€￾

She walks out of my room, and closes the door.

I decide to get up anyways. I put on my shirt and walk downstairs slowly.

My mom’s in the living room with a photo album in her hands, smiling and crying at the same time.

I approach her and sit next to her. “What’s wrong mom?â€￾ I ask, concerned.

“Nothing honey… nothing’s wrong, it’s just it feels like yesterday you were my little baby, and now, you’re out there on your own.â€￾

She says while moving the photo album towards me so I can see the pictures. I laugh.

There it was, a picture of me playing my plastic guitar.

“Mom, I’m sorry I have to go.â€￾

“Justin, don’t you be sorry. Don’t be sorry at all. You’re living out your dream honey, and I envy that. I envy all that courage and strength you’ve had thru all the tough times baby, I really do.â€￾ She says, while wrapping her arms around me.

I smile, resting my head on her shoulder.

“I booked your flight already – 4 PM to Cincinnati tomorrow.â€￾ She informs me.

I nod. “I’m gonna miss you.â€￾ I say, looking into her eyes.

“I’m gonna miss you too baby, but it’ll be done soon and then we can spend all the time in the world together.â€￾

She smiles, she always knows how to make things better.

“I have to run a few errands, will you be okay here by yourself?â€￾ My mom asks me, while getting up to gather her things.

“I’ll be fine mom… I’m 23 years old, I think I can handle it.â€￾ I chuckle and follow her towards the door.

“Okay, well I’ll be home in about an hour. If you need me, I’ll have my cell phone on.â€￾ She says, giving me a quick hug and kiss.

“Bye mom.â€￾

She waves quickly and walks out the door.

I turn around, going to the fridge and not looking for anything in particular.

I shut it after searching for about 2 minutes.

The phone rings, and I pick it up. “Hello?â€￾

“Justin, hey, want to spend the day together?â€￾

Nikki’s familiar voice fills my head. It seems like she completely forgot what I had said earlier.

“Um…sure… but I’m not really up for going out tonight, anyways I’m leaving at 4 tomorrow for Ohio.â€￾ I tell her, acting like I didn’t care.

“You’re what?â€￾ “I have to get back to the tour.â€￾

“Oh… well… I guess we could just stay home and hang out… wanna come over?â€￾ She offers quickly.

“Uh… yeah, I’ll be there in 10.â€￾ I say, and hang up the phone.

I leave my mom a note telling her where I’d gone.

Mom – went to Nikki’s for a little bit, be back soon. Call me on my cell if you need to.
Love, Justin
</span></span></span>

Mystery
Advanced Member

Postby Mystery » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:29 pm

Great Fan Fic! :D

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:29 pm

Thanks guys :D

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 8</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I grab my jacket from the couch where it had been lying from the previous night.

I get into my car.

I’ve decided to forget all about my feelings, and not tell her how I truly felt.

I get to her house in no time, and I get to the door, turning the knob, surprised to see it already open.

“Nikki?â€￾ I say, looking around.

“In here.â€￾ I hear her call from the living room.

She was sitting on the couch, watching TV in her pajamas.

She looked beautiful as ever.

“Hey,â€￾ I walk over towards her with a grin on my face.

“Hey hun. How are ya?â€￾ She asks.

“Pretty good… and you?â€￾ I sit down next to her, and put my arm around her shoulder.

“Good.â€￾

“Whatcha watching?â€￾ I ask eyeing the TV.

“I really don’t know,â€￾ she laughs.

I shake my head while smiling.

“So uh…â€￾ I try to start a conversation.

She turns towards me, “Yeah, so…â€￾ We both laugh.

“Sorry I didn’t change, I just thought hell if I’m gonna be in my house who cares? Plus, I barely got any sleep last night so I’m kind of lazy.â€￾ She laughs.

“Don’t worry about it.â€￾

“Do you know the time?â€￾ I ask, looking for a clock.

She looks at her watch. “Its…11:48.â€￾ She yawns.

“I’m sorry, am I boring you?â€￾ I ask jokingly.

“Oh no, like I said, I didn’t get much sleep last night.â€￾ She explains.

I nod. “Wanna watch a movie?â€￾ I suggest, getting up to look at her DVD collection.

“Uh… sure… put in whatever.â€￾ I put one in, and come back to the couch to sit back down.

“What’d you put on?â€￾ She asks curiously. “You’ll see.â€￾ I say with a big grin.

“Why did I even ask?â€￾ She says, rolling her eyes seeing the South Park logo appear on the screen.

“I love this movie,â€￾ I say excitedly.

“No kidding…â€￾ She lays down, her head resting on my lap.

After about an hour and a half of watching it, I could hear that she was asleep.

I sat there just listening to her breath.

It was so calming.

I quietly and slowly try to get up without waking her. But I did.

“Justin?â€￾ She says in a daze.

“Shh baby, go back to sleep.â€￾ I pick her up and walk up the stairs.

I lay her in her bed, pulling the covers over her body.

I kiss her forehead and sit on the side of the bed.

I smile watching her sleep and quietly get up and head downstairs.

I decided to pass the time to watch some TV.

After about an hour, Nikki appears downstairs. “Why’d you let me fall asleep?â€￾ She asks, sitting down next to me.

“Cause you said you were tired.â€￾ I look outside at the pool.

“Wanna go for a dip?â€￾ I ask, wiggling my eyebrows.

She simply shakes her head. “I’m not gonna settle for that.â€￾ I say while grabbing her and running outside.

“Justin! Put me down right now or I’ll never talk to you again!â€￾ She screams, trying to wiggle free.

“Is that a promise?â€￾ I say when I get to the pool.

Before she has time to respond, I quickly throw her in. I start cracking up.

I can see that she’s not laughing, and she looks mad.

“Are you mad?â€￾ I ask, unsure of what her answer would be.

She doesn’t say anything.

“Come on Nikki…â€￾ Still no answer.

“Here, let me help you out.â€￾ I offer my hand to her.

She grabs it forcefully, pulling me into the water. Now it was her time to laugh.

“You’re gonna get it!â€￾ I yell. She screams, trying to swim away but I’m too quick.

I grab her and grin. “That wasn’t very nice.â€￾ I say, our foreheads were practically touching.

She gives me an innocent smile.

We stay there for a couple of minutes, staring at each other.

I slowly lean in to kiss her, but she pulls away quickly.

“We shouldn’t be doing this.â€￾ She says while getting out of the pool.

I shake my head.

What was I doing? </span></span></span></span>

Mystery
Advanced Member

Postby Mystery » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:41 pm

What's gonna happen next? More please.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:17 pm

Oh they were soo freakin close to kissing! Darn her for pulling away!! errr!!! at least they're hanging out before J goes back on tour cause they would regret it if they didn't :nod: MORE PLEASE!

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:47 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 9</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>“Look, Nikki, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.â€￾ I say, following her.

“I know you didn’t Justin, it’s ok. Lets just be friends.â€￾

I nod and we both dry off.

“Please don’t be mad.â€￾ I say, while grabbing her arm, forcing her to turn around.

She looks up at me. “I’m not mad.â€￾

And she’s not. I can tell by the way she said it.

I hold my arms open, asking for a hug.

She wraps her arms tightly around my bare chest.

We stand there holding each other for a while, until she pulls away.

“Thanks for being my friend Justin.â€￾ She says sincerely.

I smile, “You’re very welcome.â€￾ I look up at the clouds, sensing a storm was coming.

“We better get inside… doesn’t look to good.â€￾ I say, guiding her towards the sliding door.

“I’m gonna go change. What are you gonna wear?â€￾ She asks while at the foot of the steps.

“I’ll find something…â€￾ I assure her. She nods and continues to go upstairs.

I look around for some clothes but don’t find anything. I sigh and begin to take off my pants, walking into the laundry room to put them and my t-shirt in the dryer.

So now I’m standing there in my boxers. I shrug and walk into the living room, sitting on the couch, waiting for Nikki. I hear her come down the stairs, and once she lays eyes on me, she bursts out laughing.

I fold my arms across my chest, “What?â€￾

She immediately stops laughing. “Nothing.â€￾

It’s now 4:06. “Are you hungry?â€￾ She asks while in the kitchen.

“Uh… yeah.â€￾ I respond, walking into the kitchen also.

“Yeah well, I don’t have any food, so…â€￾

“We can go to my house, I’m sure my mom could cook us something.â€￾ I suggest quickly.

She nods. “We could do that… but you might wanna change.â€￾ She says, trying to hide laughter.

“Ha ha, very funny. If it weren’t for you I wouldn’t have to dry my damn clothes.â€￾ I say walking into the laundry room to check on my pants and shirt.

“For me? Lets recap and see who started the whole mess…â€￾

I open the dryer and feel my clothes. Hell, they’re better than they were before so I just quickly slip them on and grab my jacket.

“Lets go,â€￾ I say once at the door. She follows me outside, and we get into my car.</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:21 am

:lol: I love how he threw her in the pool and she pulled him in. :rofl: They're so playful together ... I love it. But it doesn't look like she's ready to be more than just friends just yet. Like Heather said, it's great that they're hanging out before he has to catch that flight and get back to the tour.

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:40 am

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 10</span></span></span>

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>It was still thundering while I was driving so I made sure I was extra careful.

We pull into my moms’ driveway.

“Come on, lets make a run for it to the door.â€￾ I say beginning to open my door, the rain was pouring.

She nods. “1,2,3, GO!â€￾ I yell running out of the car towards the door.

She’s right behind me.

The front door is already open so we walk in quickly.

“Mom?â€￾ I say looking around, walking on my tip toes so I don’t get water everywhere.

My mom greets us at the door.

“Nikki!â€￾ She yells, immediately embracing her in a hug.

“It’s so good to see you.â€￾ Nikki says while still hugging my mom.

“Mom can you make us some dinner?â€￾ I ask her while taking off my dripping wet jacket.

“Well, I don’t know, I don’t have many groceries. Do you mind just ordering pizza?â€￾

“Of course not.â€￾ Nikki answers.

My mom smiles and gets the phone to call.

“Come on, let me get you some dry clothes.â€￾ I tell Nikki, taking her hand up the stairs.

She looks around, observing my room that she’s been in a million times.

“I haven’t been in here for so long.â€￾ She says, while sitting on my bed.

I get her an old t-shirt of mine and a pair of sweatpants.

“Will these do?â€￾ I ask, holding them up.

“Of course Mr. Timberlake.â€￾ She says taking them.

“You can change in the guest bathroom.â€￾ I say, pointing down the hall.

“Okay, thanks.â€￾ I change also and throw my clothes down the laundry chute.

I walk outside into the hallway, knocking on the bathroom door.

“Yeah?â€￾

“I’m gonna be downstairs.â€￾ I tell her.

“Okay, I’ll be out in a sec.â€￾ She replies.

“Did you order the pizza?â€￾ I ask my mom while walking into the living room.

“Yup… about 10 minutes.â€￾ She responds, not letting her eyes leave the book she was reading.

I sit down on the couch and turn on the TV.

Nikki comes down the stairs in less than a couple of minutes.

“Hey,â€￾ She says, sitting next to me.

“Hey.â€￾

“Do the clothes fit?â€￾

“Yeah… they’re great, thanks.â€￾

“No problem.â€￾

Suddenly the doorbell rings.

I get up and open the front door. It was the pizza. I

quickly go to the kitchen table and grab my money.

“$14.00, sir.â€￾ The pizza guys say.

I give him a 20 saying and tell him to keep the change.

“Pizza’s here.â€￾ I say loudly.

Nikki and my mom come into the kitchen, sitting at the table.

“Something to drink ladies?â€￾ I ask opening the fridge.

“Water’s good.â€￾ Nikki responds.

“I’ll have Diet Coke.â€￾ My mom says.

“Coming right up…â€￾ I hand each of them their drinks and sit at the table with them.

We begin to eat in silence.

“So, what did you two do today?â€￾ My mom asks, starting a conversation.

Before I could answer, Nikki says,

“Oh nothing really, just hung out. We went swimming too.â€￾ She glares at me.

I couldn’t help but smile.

“Yeah, it was fun.â€￾ I add.

“That’s good, I’m glad you two spent some time together. I remember every Friday night when you two were little you would come here and watch a scary movie and have pizza...â€￾ My mom tells us.

I laugh. “Yeah, well, that was a very long time ago.â€￾ Nikki nods.

My mom finishes and begins to take her plate to the sink.

“It’s alright mom, I got it.â€￾ I offer.

“Thanks sweetie. Well you two don’t stay up too late. I’m gonna get to bed though, love you both.â€￾ She kisses me and Nikki after.

I gather every ones plates and cups and bring them to the sink.

“What now?â€￾ I say, unsure of what to do next.

She walks into the living room so I follow. She pulls out Halloween 5.

“Just like old times,â€￾ She says with a grin.

“Oh girl you know that movie scares me!â€￾

“Oh come on Justin, please?â€￾ She gives me the puppy dog look.

“Fine.â€￾ I give in. She smiles and puts the movie in.

“Turn off the lights.â€￾ She orders after sitting down.

“Damn girl, we can keep the lights ON.â€￾ I say getting scared already.

She sighs and gets up to turn off the lights herself.

“Turn them on!â€￾ I whine.

“Justin, it’s fine. It’s no good in the light.â€￾ She replies, sitting back down.

She gets closer to me so I put my arm around her.

She slowly wraps her arm around my waist, resting her head on my chest.

Suddenly, after about an hour into the movie, the power goes out.

She jumps quickly.

“Justin?â€￾ She says in a scared tone. “I’m right here.â€￾ I reply, putting my hand on arm.

“Look who’s scared now,â€￾ I say with a chuckle.

“Shut up Justin, you know I hate the dark.â€￾ She quickly hugs me not letting go.

“Nikki… you’re fine, seriously.â€￾ I say, laughing a little.

I suddenly realize how good this feels, to have her so close to me. I let her continue to hold onto me for her dear life.

“Baby, I’m gonna go get a flashlight. Stay right here.â€￾ I say beginning to get up.

She quickly pulls me back down.

“No. Don’t leave me here.â€￾

“Nikki, I’ll be right back.â€￾ I assure her attempting to get back up again.

She of course pulls me back down. I sigh, realizing she wasn’t going to let up.

“You’re staying here tonight. I don’t want you going out in that storm.â€￾ I tell her firmly.

“Okay.â€￾

“Come on, lets go to bed.â€￾ I say taking her hand. We’re in complete darkness so I walk very slowly, using my hands to feel things.

I feel my way into the kitchen and open one of the drawers feeling around for a flashlight. Got it.

I turn it on flashing the light towards the stairs.

“This way,â€￾ I guide her up the stairs.

“You can stay in here tonight.â€￾ I say, opening the guest bedroom.

“You take the flashlight. Are you gonna be ok?â€￾ I ask her concerned.

“I’ll be fine, thanks. See you tomorrow.â€￾ She stands on her tip toes to give me a kiss on the cheek.

“Good night.â€￾ I walk into my bedroom, feeling around to get into my bed. I slip under the covers slowly and laying my head on the pillow. I sigh, and close my eyes. I quickly fall asleep.

About 25 minutes later, I hear a faint knock at the door.

“Who is it?â€￾ I say quietly, still half asleep.

“It’s me, can I come in?â€￾ Nikki replies.

“Sure.â€￾

She opens the door slowly and stands at the doorway, flashlight in hand.

“I couldn’t sleep.â€￾ She tells me.

“Come on, come lay with me.â€￾ I move over onto the side of the bed to give her room. She lays down beside me, making sure our bodies don’t touch.

We turn to face each other. “You can get closer, I don’t bite.â€￾ I assure her, laughing. She giggles and moves a little bit closer.

“Oh come on,â€￾ I say pulling her so close so that her body was pressed against mine. She slowly puts her arm around me and I kiss her forehead.

“Better?â€￾ I say softly. “Much.â€￾ She replies, before quickly falling asleep.</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:23 pm

Aww, I wish I could hang out with them. Pizza and a scary movie ... I could go for that right now. I hate the dark myself, so I know how Nikki feels. It's creepy! :ph34r: I'm sure she'll sleep a whole lot better knowing that Justin is there with her. :wub:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:16 pm

Awww man that was sooo cute! I wanna hang with them...pizza and scary movies is like the perfect mix man....now i wanna go watch the Halloween movies...or Scream...i actually scream during the Scream movies :rofl: my mom was like what's all that yelling back there? anyways back to the fic now lol....that was soo cute how she didn't want justin to leave her side :wub: MORE PLEASE!

Mystery
Advanced Member

Postby Mystery » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:30 pm

This is getting interesting! More please!

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:49 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 11</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>The next morning I awoke in the same position I had fallen asleep in.

She was still sleeping, so I laid there for a couple of minutes watching her.

I quietly and slowly stood up and walked into the bathroom, to brush my teeth and go to the bathroom.

By the time I was back, she was awake.

“Good morning.â€￾ I say, sliding back into bed.

“Morning,â€￾ “Sleep good?â€￾ I ask her, lying on my side.

“Yup.â€￾

I nod, “That’s good.â€￾

“So how have you been lately?â€￾ I ask, realizing we haven’t had small talk.

“I’ve been good, how about you?â€￾

“Pretty good.â€￾

“How’s the ladies?â€￾ She asks, with a smirk on her face.

I laugh, “To tell you the truth, I’ve gotten no play the whole tour.â€￾

Her eyebrows raise slightly, “What? No play at all for Mr. Timberlake?â€￾

I shake my head, pretending to look ashamed.

She laughs, “You’re so cute.â€￾

“What can I say?â€￾ I reply cockily.

She shakes her head, “Dork.â€￾

She proceeds into the bathroom to take a shower.

“Mind if I use your shower?â€￾ She calls.

“What? Are you kidding? Hell no you can’t use my damn shower.â€￾ I shout back.

She looks out the door with a confused look on her face.

I grin, “I was only kidding girl, go ahead.â€￾

She smiles and closes the door.

“You can leave that open!â€￾ I say loudly.

She opens the door quickly, poking her head out. “I think not.â€￾

“Aww come on, don’t you feel bad for me? I said I got no play baby… please?â€￾ I stick out my bottom lip.

She chuckles a little, “You wish.â€￾

And with that, she closes the door again.

I sigh and lay back down.

I haven’t even thought of her in a more than a friend type of way the whole time I’ve been with her. I don’t understand why, a couple days ago, I couldn’t get her off my mind. Maybe this is a good thing…

My cell phone rings interrupting all my thoughts.

I lean over to reach it on the other side of the bed.

I look at the caller ID. JC. He’s not gonna let up is he?

“Yeah?â€￾ I answer.

“When the hell are you coming back man! We have a show tonight!â€￾ He screams.

“Look dude, I have a 4:00 flight to Cincinnati. I’ll be there, I promise.â€￾

“4:00? Damn Justin, the show starts at 9!â€￾

“I know! Listen, it was the earliest flight I could get!â€￾

“You’ll be lucky if Johnny forgives you… later.â€￾ I sigh and turn off my phone.

I don’t want any more phone calls.

“Who was that?â€￾ I see Nikki appear at the bathroom door, with just a towel on.

I freeze and stare at her.

“What are you staring at?â€￾ She says, looking at the reaction on my face.

I quickly shake my head, “Sorry. It was JC.â€￾ I tell her.

She nods, walking back into the bathroom to get changed.

The sight of her replays back in my mind. I’m starting to get those feelings again. I run my fingers thru my hair and get out of bed to go downstairs.

“Good morning mama,â€￾ I say giving my mom a kiss on the cheek.

“Good morning baby, Nikki wasn’t in the guest room… where did she sleep?â€￾ My mom eyes me curiously.

“Oh, she couldn’t sleep last night, so she slept with me.â€￾ I say, not looking at her but going into the fridge to get some milk.

My moms’ eyebrows rise. “Did… anything… happen?â€￾ She asks me unsurely.

I laugh, “No mom, nothing happened.â€￾ I answer while pouring myself a glass of milk.

I can still tell she’s not convinced. “Mom, if anything did happen, you would have known by now.â€￾ I say to her, sitting down at the table.

“True.â€￾

“JC called the house earlier.â€￾ She tells me, sipping her coffee.

I shake my head, “That boy doesn’t stop.â€￾

She looks at me, “Well honey, you did kind of leave without notice. That wasn’t very respectful.â€￾

“Mom, please don’t get on my ass about this like JC.â€￾ I sigh.

“I’m not honey, I’m just looking out for baby, I only want what’s best for you.â€￾

“I know mom, I know. I’m going back tonight anyways.â€￾ I remind her.

“Where’s Nikki?â€￾ My mom asks me, changing the subject.

“She took a shower… it’s taking her a long time though… I’ll be right back.â€￾ I get up from the chair and jog upstairs.

I knock of my bedroom softly. “Nikki, baby, are you okay?â€￾

No answer. I open the door myself, to find her sitting on the bed, her head in her hands, tears streaming down her face.</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:22 pm

:jawdrop: Oh no! I hope that Nikki is okay. Does this have anything to do with Steve? :thinking: Maybe he's jealous b/c she's so close with Justin. I dunno ... I'll just wait and see what happens next.

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:20 pm

Thanks for all the feedback :) Let me know if you want me to continue it!! Here's some more..

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 12</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>“Baby… what’s wrong?â€￾ I sit down beside her, wrapping my arms tightly around her.

She doesn’t answer – she just continues to cry.

“Baby… please tell me what’s wrong.â€￾ I plead, brushing my thumb across her cheek.

“I can’t… believe it…â€￾ She manages to say, crying into my shoulder.

“Believe what? Why are you crying?â€￾

“Him… I thought… I thought he loved me.â€￾ She managed to get out.

I immediately knew who she was talking about.

“Baby, I’m so sorry.â€￾ I squeeze her tighter; I knew exactly how she felt.

“He didn’t deserve you baby, you deserve so much better.â€￾ I whisper softly into her ear.

She wipes the tears from her eyes and sniffs.

“Do you want to talk about it?â€￾ I ask quietly.

She shakes her head slowly.

“Okay baby, that’s fine. I’m here if you need me.â€￾

She nods and wraps her arms around me.

“Let it out… just let it out,â€￾ She does just that.

“Thanks Justin, I feel a lot better.â€￾ She says after several minutes of crying.

“You’re welcome baby, I’m always here for you, you know that right?â€￾

“Yes, and I’m always here for you, too.â€￾

I smile, “I love you.â€￾ Damn it.

Why did I say that? I already promised myself I wouldn’t fall for her.

She looks at me deeply, “Justin, you promised you wouldn’t do this!â€￾ She shouts, pulling away from my grip and running into the bathroom.

“Nikki! Please!â€￾ I knock on the door.

“No Justin, this is enough. Lets just stay away from each other.â€￾ She says thru the door.

My heart drops. I could barely get by one day without hearing her voice.

“Nikki! You can’t do that, we’re best friends. Please.â€￾ I feel tears welling up in my eyes.

How could she do this?

“Justin, look, it’ll be easier for both of us. Please don’t make it harder than it already is.â€￾

“What the f*ck Nikki, it doesn’t seem so damn hard for you! After 21 years, you say lets not see each other anymore? For one f*cking little thing I said?!â€￾ I was getting frustrated.

She opens the door and quickly brushes past me, and runs down the stairs.

I run after her, calling her name, but she completely ignores me, and quickly flees the house.

What did I just do?

Did I just chase my best friend away?

No Justin, you didn’t do this, it was her f*cking choice.

Screw her.

It’s not like I need her anyways.

What the hell was I talking about?

I needed that girl like oxygen.</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:27 am

Of course you better continue this story. :nod: It's great!

:cry: Oh jeez. I feel bad for both Nikki and Justin. She's just in a rough spot now and wants to shut herself off from the world. Justin just wants to be there for her, but she needs some space and time to deal with Steve. I really hope that their friendship makes it through this roughspot.

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:58 pm

Tell me what you think :D It's kinda short but I'll have more soon.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 13</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>My head was spinning and my heart was racing wondering what the hell just happened.

Did she really mean what she said?

Never talk to each other again?

I’m standing at the top of the flight of stairs, tears running down my face.

I turn around, and quickly grab the banister for support, my legs felt like jello.

I stumbled back into my bedroom, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I was breathing heavily and beads of sweat were forming on my forehead.

I don’t know why I felt like this, it wasn’t like it was the end of the world.

But it was for me.

If she wasn’t in my life, why live?

I hear a knock on my door, and my heart skips a beat, praying its her to tell me she was kidding, or she loved me too.

But it wasn’t – it was my mom.

“Baby… I heard a lot of yelling… what’s the matter?â€￾ She asks concerned.

“Nikki never wants to see me again, that’s what’s the matter.â€￾ I tell her, avoiding eye contact.

She slowly approaches me, resting her hand on my knee.

“Want to talk?â€￾

“I don’t understand mom! I can’t f*cking help the way I feel about her. What the hell is wrong with her? Is she scared? Or does she really not love me too?â€￾

My mom starts shaking her head.

“Baby, she may be scared honey. You just have to give her time, you’re her best friend, and I know she loves you, she may not realize it, but she’ll come around.â€￾ My mom assures me.

“Well I guess I’ll just finish the tour and talk to her afterwards… I just won’t think about her, it’s as simple as that.â€￾

“You can’t shut her out of your life honey.â€￾

“I realize that, but I can shut her out of my mind.â€￾

But we both knew that was impossible.

“Don’t be mad at her sweetie, please don’t be mad at her. She’s scared.â€￾ My mom pleads with me.

“I’m not mad, just disappointed I guess.â€￾

She looks around my room, seeing clothes everywhere.

“Want me to pack for you?â€￾ She offers.

I laugh, “Mom, I think I can handle it. Really.â€￾

She chuckles, “You’re right. I’m treating you like a little kid, and you’re not… you’re all grown up.â€￾

“Mom, don’t start with the tears…â€￾

She smiles at me.

She then leaves me in my room alone.

I might as well pack now.

I start to gather all my clothes, throwing them in my suitcase.

In about 2 minutes I was done.

“There.â€￾ I say while zippering the second bag.

Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring from downstairs.

I jog down the stairs saying, “I’ll get it.â€￾

I open the door and my jaw drops. </span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:40 pm

Once again, Mama Lynn comes to the rescue with her wonderful words of wisdom. The best thing you can do sometimes is to give a person space and time to work things out in his/her head. Nikki will see that it's not a wise thing to shut Justin out. They're meant for each other. :wub:

:jawdrop: Who's at the door? :thinking:

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:45 pm

Ok guys... I need to know what you think or if I should continue this or not!! lol so just let me kno if u like it, love it, or don't like it, whatever. Thanks :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:49 pm

:thumbup: I love it and want more. More, more, more. How do like it, how do you like it? :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:15 pm

aww no don't stop your story I love it! Maybe try updating less often cause then people would have a chance to read it :nod: I know that theres a ton of fics going at the moment and its hard to keep up with all of them and my school work so it usually takes me a while to respond if theres been a lot of chapters posted...thats just what i think though :shrug: infact i still have to read like the last 3 you posted but i love this story so please don't stop!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:33 pm

aight i'm all caught up :yay:

Nikki isn't talking to Justin?? no no no that can't happen she needs to talk to Justin...maybe shes acting this way because she loves him too :thinking: ahhh but i wonder who's at the door :thinking: MORE PLEASE!

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:14 pm

it's been a while.. lol, so heres some more....

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 14</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>My ex girlfriend, Britney is at the door.

She immediately embraces me in a hug.

“I heard you were in town! I had to come see for myself.â€￾

“What.. what are you doing here?â€￾ I was completely shocked to see her; we didn’t have what you would call a ‘happy ending’.

“I just told you! Justin, are you okay?â€￾ She looks into my eyes.

“I’m fine… just… surprised to see you here..â€￾ My voice trailed off as I focused my eyes on her.

“Well, aren’t you happy to see me?â€￾

“Um… yeah… I guess you could say that.â€￾ I say, shrugging.

“Can we talk?â€￾ She asks me, grabbing my hand.

“Uh… yeah… sure, about what?â€￾

“How about we go to your room for some privacy?â€￾ She asks, dragging me towards the stairs.

“Yeah, okay.â€￾

I follow her up the staircase and into my room.

She looks around, “I miss this place.â€￾

She sits down on the bed, and motions for me to do the same.

I sit down slowly not knowing what to expect, “Well, what did you wanna talk about?â€￾

“Justin... I’ve missed you so much… I don’t know how much longer I can take without you.â€￾

She‘s almost in tears… I’m speechless, how do you respond to that?

“Don’t you feel the same way?â€￾ Her face is inches from mine.

I again don’t say anything.

She leans in closer, and kisses me.

I wanted to pull away, but I was in so much shock that I just let it happen.

She pulls away, while smiling.

“What... what was that for?â€￾ I ask, confused.

“Because… I love you.â€￾ She stands up quickly and walks to the door, and locks it.

She slowly approaches me and starts to unbutton my shirt.

“Brit… no… we… we can’t.â€￾ I say, trying to get her hands away from me.

“But why not? You’re not dating anyone, neither am I. Come on, please?â€￾ She looks at me with pleading eyes.

I know that it wouldn’t matter if we did, but I felt like I was in a relationship with Nikki, it felt like I was cheating on her and I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Hell, why not? She’s not gonna find out anyways, and like I said, I haven’t gotten any in a long,long time.

I shrug and kiss her, this time more passionately.

Well, the rest, I guess you could say my hormones got the best of me.

“That was great.â€￾ She says, lying beside me.

“Yeah…â€￾ I respond, breathing heavily.

What did I just do?

“Well… you uh, better get going.â€￾

“I guess so… call me later?â€￾ She asks, getting up and putting her clothes back on.

“Uh… yeah, sure.â€￾

“Okay. Bye.â€￾ She leaves my room, and a few minutes later I hear the front door shut.

I quickly put my own clothes back on and glance at the digital clock next to my bed. 1:02.

I gotta make everything better between us. I don’t care if she doesn’t wanna be with me, I just want us to be friends again.

I get my cell phone and dial her number. Please pick up… please pick up…

“Hey it’s Nikki,â€￾

“Baby.â€￾

“Leave a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.â€￾

I sigh, realizing it was only her voice mail.

“Nikki… it’s me. Look, I don’t want you to be mad at me. Please call me back. Bye.â€￾

I decide since I can’t reach her, I’m gonna have to go to her house myself.

It’s the only way to straighten this whole mess out.

I grab my keys and run down the steps.

“Mom, I’ll be back in like, an hour!â€￾ I yell from the door.

“Okay honey.â€￾ I open the door and quickly shut it, racing to my car.

When I arrive at her house, I see that her best friend, Becca’s car is there.

I knock on the front door, and in a few minutes, the door swings open.

It was Becca.

She rolls her eyes when she sees me, starting to shut the door.

I stop her quickly. “Wait, please, let me talk to her.â€￾

“Why? Don’t you understand she doesn’t want to see you?â€￾ She says irritated.

“I’m her best friend. How can she not wanna see me?â€￾

“Because what you’ve done Justin, that’s how. So just leave her alone.â€￾ She shuts the door again, this time too quick for me to be able to protest.

Fine, if she doesn’t wanna talk to me, then that’s how its gonna have to be.

I go back to my car, it’s now 2:14.

Damn. I gotta leave soon.

I arrive home, to find my mom with all my bags ready.

“You better get going.â€￾ She says, while handing me my bags.

I simply nod, and go out the door again to my car.

She follows, and watches me while I put the bags in the trunk.

“I love you mom.â€￾ I say after I’m done, giving her a long hug.

“I love you too sweetie… you have a good time, I’ll see you soon.â€￾ She says while rustling my hair.

I break away from the hug, and staring into her eyes.

“Is everything okay with Nikki?â€￾ She asks hopefully.

I inhale deeply, “I dunno mom… I’m just trying to get my mind off of it, she doesn’t wanna talk to me…â€￾

“I’m sorry honey… everything will be fine, I promise.â€￾ She gives me another reassuring hug.

“Yeah… I hope so.â€￾

“Okay ma… I’ll see you soon.â€￾ I say over my shoulder while walking towards the drivers seat.

“Okay, love you.â€￾

“Love you too.â€￾

I start the engine and roll down the window. “Call me.â€￾

She nods, and I drive away.

She stands in the driveway waiting until she can’t see my car anymore.

After about 30 minutes of driving, I arrive at the Orlando airport.

My plane boards in a half an hour, and I'm on my way to Ohio.</span></span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:47 pm

ooh! im lovin the story, more soon!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:52 pm

:nono: Justin, don't get it on with Brit just to have sex. You love your girl, Nikki. Boys ... whatcha gonna do with them. :no: I really hope that he can concentrate when he's performing at the concert. He has so much on his mind to be a distraction. :unsure:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:42 pm

JUSTIN RANDALL! what the heck is your problem? :no: Don't be having sex with Britney....especially not when you love Nikki...what's she gonna do when she hears about this one? huh stupid move Justin :no: men don't know when to keep their toys away :no: I hope hes aight at the concert though :nervous: MORE PLEASE!

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:47 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 15</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>When I get to the hotel in downtown Cincinnati, JC runs up to me quickly.

“Dude you better not do that EVER again.â€￾ He threatens me.

I ignore him completely, and continue walking up to my room.

“Justin, are you listening to me? This could have cost you your career!â€￾ He shouts, following me.

I turn around, and stare at him, daring him to speak another word.

“JC, get off my damn back. Look, I’m sorry, things just happened the way they did, okay? Give it a f*cking rest.â€￾

I was getting irritated just looking at him, so I continue my walk, quickening my pace.

I can tell he’s intimidated by the tone of my voice, and he backs away slowly, going into his own room.

I get the key out of my pocket for my door, and unlock it.

I throw my bags to the floor, and use the bathroom real quick.

I sigh, and walk down the hallway to JC’s room.

“When do we gotta be there?â€￾ I ask him thru the door.

He opens it timidly, not knowing what to expect.

“I’m sorry about before, I didn’t mean to act like a dick.â€￾ I say, leaning against his doorframe.

He nods. “Johnny said by 5:30.â€￾

“What time is it now?â€￾

He glances at his watch quickly, “5:02.â€￾

“Damn, well lets get rolling then,â€￾ I say, leaving to get the other guys.

“Lets go guys… we got a show to put on.â€￾ I say while knocking on each of their doors.

They all quickly get ready, and we leave in a rush.

When we arrive at the venue, we are escorted into our individual dressing rooms.

I see everything neatly put away, and all my requests piled on the coffee table.

I make the tea, trying to sooth my voice.

I do some of my warms up quickly and stretch.

I hear a knock at the door suddenly.

“Yeah?â€￾

“We need you in wardrobe.â€￾ I hear Lance say thru the door.

“Coming.â€￾

They show all of us the outfits we will wear, not caring if we liked them or not.

After everything was explained, they allowed us to go back to our dressing rooms to do whatever.

I decide to call my mom to let her know that I’m okay.

“Hello?â€￾ She answers.

“Hey ma, I’m here… and I’m fine.â€￾ I tell her.

“Okay honey, good. You’re gonna do great tonight sweetie.â€￾

I smile, “Thanks... so… have you heard anything from… from her?â€￾

By the time I’m finished with my sentence, I’m practically whispering.

“As a matter of fact… she called about an hour ago.â€￾ My mom informs me.

“She did? What did she want?â€￾

“She wanted to talk to you Justin, she seemed upset that you left without saying goodbye to her.â€￾ My mom says.

“What? That’s bullsh*t, she’s the one who didn’t wanna talk to me! I try to set everything straight between us, but no… why are girls so damn hard to read?â€￾

My mom lets out a small chuckle, “It’s just the way it is honey. I know it’s hard. Don’t get angry at her.â€￾

“I’m not angry. Just confused. Whatever, I’ll deal with her later. I can’t perform tonight with all this sh*t on my mind.â€￾ I sigh loudly, shifting the phone to my left hand.

“I’ll call ya later mom.â€￾

“Okay honey, love you. Good luck.â€￾

“Love you too. Thanks, bye.â€￾ I started again to stretch and drank a lot of water.

JC came into my room without knocking.

“Hey,â€￾ I said, stopping what I was doing and sitting on the couch.

“Hey, are you ready for tonight?â€￾ He asked me, sitting down also.

“Yup… listen, I’m sorry how I acted. I really am. Please don’t be mad.â€￾ I say, not looking at him.

“Don’t be sorry. I understand. I shouldn’t have been all over you like that, if anyone should be sorry, it should be me.â€￾ He replied, sighing.

I give him a quick hug.

“Sorry dude, I had one of those moments…â€￾ I said after pulling away, he was looking at me quizzically.

We laughed as he began to rise from his seat.

“Alright, well good luck tonight. Lets blow the roof off this place.â€￾

I nod, while grinning, and he leaves. 30 minutes later, it’s just about show time.

My head is racing with tons of thoughts, and I’m getting those butterflies in my stomach.

The guys and I gather together, and pray.

After we finish, it’s time to get on stage.

“What’s up Cincinnati!â€￾ I yell, looking at the crowd of people, ranging from girls to guys, but mostly girls.

They all scream back in response and I grin, I love this feeling. This is how I live.

“Thank you guys! We love you all! See ya’ll soon!â€￾ I yell, right before heading off the stage.

I was handed a water bottle and towel and I went into my dressing room to take a quick shower.</span></span></span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 16</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>All the other guys were heading out to their thing, clubbing whatever; I just wasn’t in the mood for it tonight.

I decided to just lay low for a little way and think.

Just as I was about to turn on the TV, there’s a knock at the door.

I sigh and slowly make my way to the door, turning the knob.

And there she is.

“What… what are you doing here?!â€￾ I scream, half nervous, half excited.

She smiles. “Your mom told me that you missed me!â€￾ She says, while giving me a kiss on the cheek and a long hug.

“She… she did?â€￾

She brushes past me into my room while nodding.

I follow her as she sits on my bed.

“Look Justin, I’m sorry. I don’t hate you, and I didn’t mean a word I said about not ever wanting to talk you again.â€￾ She says slowly, avoiding eye contact.

I nod, “I understand. I’m sorry too. I’d rather be your friend then nothing at all.â€￾

I wrap my arms around her.

“You did great tonight.â€￾

“How do you know?â€￾ I question.

“I was in the crowd… guess you didn’t see me… 4th row.â€￾

“No, I didn’t see you… but thanks anyways.â€￾

“Anytime.â€￾

“So, why are you here all alone on a Friday night?â€￾ She asks me suspiciously.

I laugh at the look on her face, “I’m just laying low for a little while… just didn’t feel like it tonight.â€￾ I reply shrugging.

She nods, “Do you still not feel like it?â€￾

“Yeah… pretty much… I just don’t feel like being around a ton of people… maybe… maybe, just the two of us could go somewhere?â€￾ I suggest timidly.

“That’d be great.â€￾

“Really?â€￾

“Of course, why wouldn’t I wanna spend my night with my best friend in the whole wide world?â€￾ She says grinning, and hitting my arm playfully.

I chuckle. “I have an idea!â€￾ I say suddenly, after a few minutes of thinking where to go.

She looks at me, waiting for me to tell her.

“Come on,â€￾ I say grabbing her hand.

“Justin, wait! Where are we going?â€￾

I continue pulling her towards the door, and lock it after we’re in the hallway.

“Justin! Tell me!â€￾ She yells.

I shake my head, “It’s gotta be a surprise!â€￾

We continue down the stairs, and outside onto the sidewalk.

I whisper something to driver of the limo outside, and I pull her into the car with me.

“Justin, if you don’t tell me right now…â€￾ She begins, but I place my finger on her lips.

“Shh.â€￾

She pouts and I grin.

The car stops and I get out, pulling her with me.

I wait to see her reaction.

“BOWLING!!!!â€￾ She screams, we used to go bowling every Saturday when we were kids.

I laugh, “Come on!â€￾

We run into the alley, and we get our shoes.

“Hey, hey dude.â€￾ I say to one of the guys who worked there.

“Can ya put up some bumpers for me?â€￾

The guy looks at me like I’m kidding and he laughs.

“I’m not kidding dude, put them up!â€￾

The guy suddenly realizes I wasn’t kidding and did as he was told.

“Justin, you’re so stupid.â€￾ She laughs at me while I’m getting ready to roll the ball down the lane.

“Shut up,â€￾ I say over my shoulder.

I let the ball go, and I watch it go down, bouncing from side to side.

“Please please please please.â€￾ I’m praying for a strike.

“Oh my god Justin, you’re such a dork! Seriously, it’s obviously gonna hit the pins cause you had to put those damn bumpers up there!â€￾ I hear her say.

The ball finally hits the pins, and they all get knocked down except one.

“Oh yeah!!!! What now?!â€￾ I yell, turning around to get my ball.

She shakes her head while laughing, “Damn Justin you’re good.â€￾ She says sarcastically.

“I know, I know, what can I say?â€￾ I reply, while the ball returns.

I walk back up, and let the ball roll down again. It doesn’t hit the pin.

I turn around quickly, seeing her laughing.

“That was a practice round. Yeah, I get to go again.â€￾ I say retrieving my ball.

“Haha! I don’t think so Justin.â€￾ She says pushing me to the side.

“Stop acting jealous just because I’m awesome at this game.â€￾ I tell her with a grin on my face.

“Right Justin… right.â€￾

She throws the ball down the lane – it didn’t hit the bumpers once, and she gets a strike.

She turns around with a huge smile on her face.

I stare at her.

“You gotta re-do that, you’re cheating somehow. You can’t be beating me.â€￾ I say, looking at the score.

“Justin, you’re just gonna have to accept the fact that sometimes people are better than you.â€￾

“I still think you’re cheating.â€￾

She rolls her eyes and playfully pushes me.

I roll the ball down the lane, and only knock down 3 pins.

“Damn,â€￾ I say under my breath glancing at her quickly.

She’s trying hard to not laugh.

“Just laugh, goddamnit.â€￾ I say sighing.

“Okay.â€￾ She says, and bursts out laughing.

“Ha ha. You think that was funny huh?â€￾

She nods her head in response, still laughing.

“Well do you think this is funny?â€￾ I say and start tickling her.

“Justin! Justin - stop! We’re in public!â€￾ She says in between fits of laughter.

“Not until you say you’re sorry!â€￾

“I’m… I’m… sorry!â€￾ She tries to get out.

I stop and smile, “See, that’s all you had to say.â€￾

She smirks at me, and I bowl again.

After another hour or so, the game is over.

And yeah, she beat me.

Bad.

“You just had a lucky night…â€￾ I say casually.

“Or maybe I’m just better than you?â€￾

“Doubt it.â€￾

She hits my arm and holds my hand.

I look at her, wondering where she’s going with this.

“Thanks for a great night Justin.â€￾

I smile, “My pleasure. Thanks for not hating me.â€￾ I say laughing a little.

“Justin, I could never hate you. I just… I dunno.â€￾

I nod, “It’s okay. I totally understand.â€￾

I open the limo door for her.

“Winners first,â€￾ I say, stepping to the side to allow her to get in.

She giggles, “Thank you loser.â€￾

“Hey now,â€￾

“Just joking, J. Just joking.â€￾ She says after I sit down next to her.

“Yeah, okay.â€￾

She wraps her arms around me, resting her head on my chest.

And for once in a long, long time, I’m satisfied with my life.

I’m happy.

Like it should be. </span></span></span>

Hope you guys like :) Tell me what ya think!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:45 am

:yay: Hooray for Justin being happy with his life and for him and Nikki getting to have such a fun night. I loved when he asked for the bumpers to be put up on the lanes. :wub: That was adorable. :nod:

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:07 pm

here's some more...

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Chapter 16</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>The next morning I wake up in my hotel bed, next to her. </span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>As I move onto my side, she stirs and opens her eyes.

“Morning.â€￾ I say, my eyes half closed.

“Good morning.â€￾

“What time is it?â€￾ She asks me, looking around for the clock.

I glance at the clock next to me.

“9:07, go back to sleep.â€￾ I wrap my arms around her while she does the same.

In an hour, I awake again. I see her out at the balcony, deep in thought.

I quietly walk behind her, and stand beside her.

“What are you doing?â€￾

“Just thinking…â€￾ She says, still looking out into the city.

“About…?â€￾

“Everything.â€￾

I nod slowly, unsure of what to say.

“Do you have a show tonight?â€￾ She asks me, turning her head to look at me.

I shake my head in response, “Tomorrow night though.â€￾

She walks back inside the room, going to the bathroom.

I continue to sit outside and watch the cars go by.

“Jus?â€￾ I hear her say from the bathroom.

“Yeah?â€￾ I answer, getting up from my seat.

“What went on between you and Britney?â€￾

“What? We broke up a long time ago… you know that.â€￾ I tell her, trying to hide the truth.

But like I said, the girl knows me all too well.

She walks out of the bathroom and stares into my eyes, “What went on between you and Britney?â€￾

I stare back at her, stalling.

“Well… she kinda came over when I was home… and we…â€￾ I look down at the ground.

“You what Justin?â€￾

“We talked.â€￾

“Damnit Justin, don’t lie. I know the f*cking truth. You guys f*cked.â€￾

“Nikki… it wasn’t like that…â€￾

“Then what was it?â€￾

“Why the f*ck do you care so much?! I thought you didn’t love me! I can do whatever the hell I want!â€￾ I yelled, trying to raise my voice to level with hers.

I see a single tear running down her face and I immediately feel bad.

“Look, I didn’t mean to yell, I’m sorry.â€￾ I try to hug her but she shoves me away.

“You have no idea…â€￾ She says gathering her things.

“What? No idea about what?!â€￾

“Nothing Justin. Nothing.â€￾

She zippers her bag and heads to the door. I grab her arm.

“Why the hell do you keep running from me?!â€￾ I force her to face me, seeing now that she is hysteric.

“Justin… right now, I don’t know what the hell is even going on. I need to think.â€￾

“No. You don’t, WE need to talk.â€￾ I pull her to sit on the bed with me.

“Now, what’s the matter?â€￾ I sit patiently, waiting for a response.

“You know how you said you loved me?â€￾ She asks softly after a long period of silence.

“Yeah, but I didn’t know what the hell I was talking about. I scared you and I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.â€￾

“That’s just it Justin. It won’t happen again. You don’t feel that way anymore, and I ran from it. And now I’m paying for it.â€￾

“What? What are you saying?â€￾

“Justin, when I’m with you… I don’t know what the feeling is, but I don’t get it anywhere else. It’s something more than friendship, there’s something there Justin, there is.â€￾

More tears form in her eyes.

“Don’t cry.â€￾ I say while wiping the tears away.

“Look Nikki, you know I’ll always love you. No matter what. We’ll always be friends. I’ll never leave your side.â€￾

“Justin, you aren’t getting it. I love you. I want to be with you.â€￾

I look at her in disbelief.

“But… I thought…â€￾ I began, but she cut me off.

“Just forget everything I ever said. You’re right, I was scared out of my mind of love. And it’s painful to go through every day knowing you’re not mine.â€￾ She stares at me, waiting for me to say something.

“Wow…â€￾ Was all I could manage to say.

“Do you still feel the same way?â€￾ She asks hopefully.

“Yes baby, I do, I tried to hide it because I didn’t want you to hate me.â€￾

She hugs me tightly.

“Why the hell did it take so long for us to realize this?â€￾ She says, chuckling.

I laugh lightly, “I have no idea.â€￾

It’s quiet for a minute when she starts to say something, but I cut her off by crashing my lips against hers.

She kisses me back passionately, our tongues exploring each others mouths for the first time.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down on the bed.

We continue to kiss until I suddenly realize something.

“Wait… baby…â€￾ I say in between breaths.

She looks at me confused.

“We shouldn’t be doing this. I know you’re a virgin and I’ll wait for you.â€￾

She nods, “You’re right. But I want you to be my first Justin, but just… not right now.â€￾

She sighs, “I’m sorry.â€￾

“Oh baby don’t be sorry. I understand completely.â€￾

She leans down and kisses me again.

“I love you.â€￾

“Love you too baby.â€￾ I say while wrapping her in my arms.

“Always and forever.â€￾</span></span></span>

okay, that was kinda cheesy but oh well... I gotta a really good one coming up B)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:43 am

Aww, that wasn't cheesy, that was really sweet. :wub: Thank goodness they both finally said how much they love each other. :yay: I'm glad that they're both on the same wavelength now. :nod: And Justin was very sweet for being able to control himself and wait until she's ready to have sex. Most guys would have taken advantage of her in that situation and pressured her. :no:

Great chapter! :nod:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:35 pm

awww she went to go see him :wub: that was soo sweet of her! and now they're dating :wub: thats sooo cute! I'm glad she finally admitted how she felt about him....and Justin was soo sweet not pressuring her into having sex cause now adays most guys would just push the girl to do it :nod: MORE PLEASE!

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:41 pm

Wow it's been a long time.. here's some more!! Hope you guys like!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 17</span></span></span>
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>It’s been about a month and things have been going great.

I’m spending 99.9% of my time with Nikki, and the other .1% performing.

The weekend has finally come, and it’s Friday night and we’re just lying around, watching movies.

It brings back a lot of memories of when we were kids.

“Justin.â€￾ She says softly.

“Hm?â€￾ I respond, not taking my eyes off the TV.

“I’m ready.â€￾ I look at her confused.

“Ready? Ready for what?â€￾

“To… give myself to you…â€￾ She’s not looking me in the eye.

“Are you sure?â€￾

She nods, “Yes.â€￾

“I don’t want you to feel rushed baby…â€￾

“I don’t Justin, I promise.â€￾ “But I was hoping it could be special…â€￾

“Don’t say another word baby. I understand, pack your bags tonight.â€￾

She finally takes her head off my lap and looks at me.

“What?â€￾

“You heard me.â€￾

“For what?â€￾

“We’re going somewhere, don’t you trust me?â€￾ I give her an innocent smile.

“Of course I do.â€￾

“Okay then.â€￾

“Justin, you have to tell me where we’re going! I hate when you do this!â€￾

I grin, “I know.â€￾

She sticks out her bottom lip, “Pleaseee.â€￾

I shake my head, “Nope. You’ll see soon enough.â€￾

She sighs, getting up. “Where you going?â€￾

“I’m packing.â€￾

I nod, and continue watching the movie.

After 15 minutes, I get bored and walk into the bedroom.

“Geez woman, we’re not staying for a damn month.â€￾ I say, eyeing her 4 bags lined up on the bed all of them
fully packed.

She smiles coming out of the bathroom, “Well I have no idea where we’re going so I have to bring a lot of
stuff! I don’t know what the weather is gonna be like.â€￾

“I’ll give you a hint. You won’t be needing this bag.â€￾ I say while handing her the bag full of sweaters and long pants.

“Ooh, it’s gonna be hot?â€￾ She says smirking.

“Oh yeah.â€￾

“What time are we leaving?â€￾

“Um… wait hold on.â€￾

I realized I hadn’t booked the tickets but wasn’t worried considering I am Justin Timberlake.

I pulled out my cell phone, walked into the other room and booked a flight for tomorrow morning on my
private jet.

“Okay, you gotta be up by 8. Plane leaves at 9.â€￾

“Well I better get to bed then or else I’ll be really cranky tomorrow.â€￾ She laughs and puts the last few things away.

“I know that side of you all too well.â€￾ I say, lying down.

“Ha ha. Funny.â€￾ She climbs into bed next to me and turns off the light.

“Goodnight.â€￾ She says softly, wrapping her arm around me like she does every night.

“Goodnight babe.â€￾ I kiss her forehead.

“Love you.â€￾

“Love you too.â€￾ </span></span></span>

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:red'>Chapter 18</span></span>
<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>My alarm clock starts beeping at exactly 8.

I groan and roll over, but notice there’s no one lying next to me.

I lift my head off the pillow and turn towards the bathroom.

“How long have you been up?â€￾

“For about an hour.â€￾ She says fixing her hair.

I sigh and pull the covers over my head.

“Justin you’re gonna have to get up.â€￾ She says suddenly, pulling the covers off in one swift motion.

“It’s cold! Put them back on.â€￾ I whine.

“Get up!â€￾ She pulls my leg, dragging me off the bed.

“Okay! I’ll get up. Just gimme a few.â€￾

She sighs and puts her hands on her hips.

Before I know it, I feel her jump onto my back.

“Ow, girl, get up.â€￾ I say with my eyes closed.

She kisses the back of my neck, “Jus.â€￾

“Fine.â€￾

She gets off of me, allowing me to get up.

I stumble into the bathroom, and brush my teeth.

I throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

“Lets go.â€￾ I say, grabbing my keys.

“Um, Jus, you need to pack?â€￾

“Already got it.â€￾ I say holding up my duffle bag.

She smiles, and follows me out the door. </span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:08 pm

Aww, they're so freakin' cute together. I love 'em! :wub: I can't wait to see where he's taking here ... sounds very nice wherever it is. :nod: And then some sex is coming. Woo! You know I like that. :yay: :yay: Seriously, I think the night will be very special for them both.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:49 pm

awww i wanna know where he's taking her :thinking: they are soo freakin cute together tho :wub: they belong together :nod: :wub: :wub: he better not screw this up tho :rofl: but knowing the romantic guy he is, he won't :lol: MORE PLEASE!

ashleybull

Postby ashleybull » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:24 pm

Hi im new here and I read your story and i love it so much!!!!!!!!
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>post more please!</span>

ashleybull

Postby ashleybull » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:25 pm

Hi im new here and I read your story and i love it so much!!!!!!!!
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>post more please!</span>

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:47 pm

More of this comin soon! B)

Return to “Fan Fiction”