Unwanted Attention

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:43 am

Chapter 1
Jackie is 17 and lives in New York. She was overweight and not the pretty. She had short blonde hair, blue eyes, and was 5’8’ tall. She has many friends but she wasn’t popular. She never had a boyfriend but she longed to have one. She has had many crushes but they never saw her in that way. She wondered if she would ever find the perfect man. She always thought that JC Chasez was the perfect man. But the chance of them happening was like 1 in a billion. He’s 28 and she’s 17 and that was a big age gap.
A couple years later when she turned 21 she went to a club with her friend Monica. This club was new and hopping. It was Jackie’s 21 birthday and she was depressed that she doesn’t have a man yet! Monica was 23 and just broke up with her boyfriend. So they went out to go get some men. Jackie has changed since she was 17. Now she’s thinner and has long hair. Monica was thin and had long black hair and black eyes. Jackie was wearing a black mini skirt and a white tank top with not to high heels. Monica was wearing low rider jeans and a pink tube top and heels.
“Oh this is my jam!â€￾ says Monica while she moves to the dance floor.
“Ok ill stay here at the bar by my lonesome selfâ€￾ Jackie says while ordering her 5th beer.
Then a man sits next to her and orders a pina colada. He accidentally bumps into her.
“Opps sorry! Hey in JC Chasez! And you are?â€￾ JC says while holding his hand out.
“I know who you are and I’m Jackie Wright.â€￾ Jackie replies by shacking his hand.
“Now why is a pretty girl like you here alone?â€￾ JC asks then take a sip on his drink.
“I’m here with my friend Monica. She’s over thereâ€￾ she points over to her “and in single!â€￾ Jackie says with a little smirk.
“Oh how old are you?â€￾
“I’m 21 you?â€￾
“I’m 31!â€￾
“Ok so why are you hereâ€￾
“I came here with Chris but he leftâ€￾
“Oh I seeâ€￾
“So where you live?â€￾
“I live on Long Island.â€￾
“That’s cool. Its close to the city at least.â€￾
“yea that’s the good partâ€￾ they giggle
“Yea. Would you like to dance with me.â€￾
“Sure I would love to!â€￾
They get out on the dance floor. By this time they are both drunk. They start grinding and stuff. JC then kisses Jackie and they start grinding on the wall.
“Hey would you like to come to my hotel room?â€￾
“Yeaâ€￾
“Hey Monica I’m leaving with JC. I’ll see you tomorrow ok bye!â€￾
They leave the club in a limo. JC hotel is a couple blocks away. While in the lime they kiss. They get to the hotel.

chanpter 2 coming soon!!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:12 am

:nod: Jackie and JC ... sounds like a hot combo to me. :nod: I'm glad that she and JC bumped into one another and I see some hot bedroom action coming up shortly. ;) :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:25 am

yay!! I think she let me read the second ch apter.. and I think I know what happens ;)

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:37 am

lol ill post ther second later

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:34 pm

Hmm i wonder what is gonna happen between Jackie and JC?? Interesting :nod: Interesting things happen when you're drunk...not that i would know from experience or anything :lol: MORE PLEASE!

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:07 pm

Chapter 2
The hotel is really big. The room is gorgeous. They get into the room. The bed is big. Jackie is already stripped down and on the bed. JC is on top and kissing her. He gets undressed. They are so drunk they don’t even remember a condom. Jackie is a virgin until now. She is just so shocked. The next morning they awake and don’t even remember what happened. Jackie awakes first.
“Oh my god! Is that JC Chasez?â€￾ she looks under the sheet and she’s naked. She looks over at JC and he’s naked to. She shacks JC to awake him.
“Who the hell are you?â€￾ he yells
“I’m Jackie and I’m confused on how I got here!â€￾
“Oh no we had sex!â€￾
“I guess so! Did we use protection?â€￾
“I don’t know lets look around!â€￾
“Ok but can I get dressed first!â€￾
“Yea the bath rooms over thereâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾
Jackie gets dressed and so does JC. While getting dress Jackie think to herself that her dream came true. She had sex with the man of her dreams. But she was worried about being pregnant.
She comes out and they look.
“No sight of one anywhere!â€￾
“Oh man what if I’m pregnant? What will we do?â€￾ she’s all upset
“Here’s my number just call me if anything is wrongâ€￾
“Okâ€￾
“Are you hungry ill order your some breakfast? Oh and by the way how old are you?â€￾
“I’m 21 and ill have what ever your having I don’t care! Why did you wanna know who old I am?â€￾
“So I don’t get in trouble for having sex with a minor!â€￾
“Oh okâ€￾
JC orders 2 bagels with cream cheese with coffees.
They talk about there lives.
“What would happen if I was pregnant? I mean I lost my virginity to you so it would have to be you!â€￾
“Well I would be a father and be with you and the child but don’t worry I don’t think you are pregnant!â€￾
“Yea but just in case!â€￾
“How about this? If your pregnant you can move into my house with me and maybe in the future we will get married?â€￾
“Yea that seems like a good plan! Man I wish I knew what went on last night!â€￾
“Yea I wish I knew to but I don’t think we will ever find that out now will we?â€￾
“No. I gotta get back home. Can you take me home?â€￾
“Sureâ€￾
They get in the limo and drop Jackie off and jc goes back to the hotel.
chapter 3 is coming very soon!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:19 pm

uh oh....i wonder what is gonna happen if Jackie is pregnant...there could be major babies mama drama and thats never a good thing :no: MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:49 pm

:unsure: Eek. I wonder if Jackie is gonna end up pregnant or not. Kids, this is a lesson that all of our actions have serious consequences; however, I wouldn't mind having to stay with JC my whole life. :nod:

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:52 pm

Chapter 3
2 months later Jackie starts felling weird. Takes a home pregnancy test and its positive she’s pregnant. But she’s to scared to tell JC.
“Mom um I’m pregnant!â€￾
“What by who and when?â€￾
“JC Chasez and 2 months ago on my birthday when went out with Monicaâ€￾
“Your joking right?â€￾
“No I’m not I have his number here I just don’t know how to tell himâ€￾
“Just tell him flat out that your pregnantâ€￾
“Ok I will do thatâ€￾
Jackie’s mom walks out and Jackie calls JC.
“Hi is this JC?â€￾
“Yea who is this?â€￾
“Jackieâ€￾
“Oh hey what’s up?â€￾
“Nothing much I need to tell you something important.â€￾
“Yea what is it?â€￾
“I’m pregnant!â€￾
“Oh ok um do you wanna meet up somewhere to talk about this?â€￾
“Yea I would love to!â€￾
They meet up at JC hotel room in the city.
“So how are you?â€￾
“Fine just a little scared!â€￾ she rubs her stomach.
“Why you have me!â€￾
“I’m not scared about that. I’m scared what the media might say!â€￾
“Don’t worry about what the media says. Just ignore them.â€￾
“I feel weird. I mean I used to dream about us together and now its true!â€￾
“Oh that’s funnyâ€￾
“Yea I guess so!â€￾
“Jackie, I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately and this whole ordeal!â€￾
“Yea like how have you been thinking about me?â€￾
“I know we only know each other but I have feeling for youâ€￾
“Oh well I’ve had feeling for you since that nightâ€￾
“Yea me to. But I was thinking that once we get to know each other that we should get engagedâ€￾
“Yea that sounds goodâ€￾
“So do you want to move in with me?â€￾
“Yea this way I know you will be in the baby’s lifeâ€￾
“Oh Jackie you know I would be in it’s life!â€￾
“Yea true. So when can I move in?â€￾
“When you go home tonight start packing and then I will move you to where I am!â€￾
“Ok that sounds goodâ€￾
Then he drove her home. Jackie packed up her stuff and moved in with JC.
chapter 4 will be later........... dun dun dun lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:55 pm

:yay: Woo for moving in with JC. I agree, they need to get to know one another and then get engaged. I'm happy that JC wants to be in the baby's life no matter what. :thumbup: That's a sign of a spectacular dad. :wub:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:57 pm

uh oh shes pregnant....why do i have a feeling that things won't be such a smooth ride for them :unsure: The media is gonna have a field day about this...MORE PLEASE!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:18 pm

I knew it!! I knew they did the dirty dance and she'd end up pregnant by the Chaz man :nod: More soon

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:20 pm

Chapter 4
The next week she was leaving with JC to go to his home. But she couldn’t leave with out saying goodbye to her best friend Monica. So she goes over her house.
“Hey Mon I’m leaving today!â€￾
“I know! And I hope you and JC have a great life!â€￾
“Hey Mon ill be in touch. Ill call you everyday to let you know how everything is and plus im coming here when the baby is born cause my mom wants to see it!â€￾
“Well girl you better call me everyday!â€￾
“I will! But um I got to go now ill call you later okâ€￾
“OKâ€￾
They hug and hug then Jackie leaves.
“Jackie are you ready?â€￾
“Yes!â€￾
“Ok here ill help you on the plane since your pregnant!â€￾
“I can do it my self in not handicapped! But if you wanna help comeâ€￾
“Okâ€￾
They get on the plane and an hour later there at JCs house. His house is white with a big tall black fence around it. There lots of flowers around his garden. In the back there’s a big in ground pool and there a Jacuzzi over in the corner and a big bbq. There’s a guest house but she aint staying in there. She gonna stay in the guest room. The inside of the house is just as gorouse as the outside. There’s a living room, kitchen, dinning room, 4 bathrooms, a game room, 3 guest rooms, the master room, and a computer room. There’s more but not to brag. Her room is right next to JC’s room.
“Do you want help unpacking?â€￾
“Um no I’m fine thanksâ€￾
“Listen you don’t have to be shy you can tell me anything ok?â€￾
“Yea okâ€￾
“Ok ill leave you alone. Dinner will be served in like 2 hoursâ€￾
“Ok just come get meâ€￾
JC walks out. Jackie looks around. She unpacks her cloths. She sets a pictures of family and friends on the dresser. She calls up Monica and her mom to tell her she’s fine. About 2 hours later JC comes up.
“Jackie dinners done!â€￾
“Okâ€￾
“What’s the matter you look upset about something?â€￾
“I’m just thinking about everything. It seems like everything is moving so fast. You know?â€￾
“Yea I understand I mean everything is moving so fast for you!â€￾
“I just hope everything is okâ€￾
“Yea I know being 21 and not knowing what happened that night must be really hard on you. And now your in the publics eye because your with me.â€￾
“I just don’t want people thinking I’m a whore or anything because I’m notâ€￾
“Just ignore the media I never pay attention to it anyways. Lets go eat and we can talk over dinnerâ€￾
“ok JCâ€￾
chapter 5 is in the making...stay tuned

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:30 pm

what the poop, Abs is being mean :(

Anywho.. more soon pwease

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:33 pm

Dang, JC's house sounds good to me. :nod: I'll live in a closet and no one will ever know. :lol: It must be really hard on Jackie leaving her best friend and home and starting this new period in her life.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:34 pm

awww i feel bad for Jackie having to leave all of her family and friends :wub: poor thing...hopefully they'll come to visit her often :nod: MORE PLEASE

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:54 pm

Chapter 5
Now its 3 months later. Jackie now knows that the baby is a boy. They decide to name it Joshua Scott Chasez Jr. Jackie went to get some magazines when she picked up US Weekly she notices something. JC is on the cover and it says “JC Chasez get stranger pregnant and don’t remember how!â€￾ Jackie gets all upset.
“JC look at this!â€￾
“Oh my god I cant believe this! Don’t cry sweetieâ€￾
“Why there making you and me look like bad people and we aren’t!â€￾
“I know the media does that all the time. Don’t worry!â€￾
“Ok I’m going to watch some TV!â€￾
“Ok sweetsâ€￾
Jackie goes up and puts on MTV and there’s a big thing about it on TRL.
“JC ITS ON TRL TO!!â€￾
“WHATâ€￾ JC runs upstairs and looks at the TV “oh my god I’m going to kill someone!â€￾
“Don’t be violent JC! There’s no need to!â€￾
“Yea I know but it makes me mad to see you upset!â€￾
“I know but please calm downâ€￾ while hugging JC
“Ok I will but only because of you!â€￾
“Thanksâ€￾
“Jackie I have to ask you a very important question! Sit downâ€￾
“Yea what is it?â€￾
“Will you marry me?â€￾ he asks while on his knees
“Oh wow yes I will!â€￾
He puts the ring on her finger and they kiss! Jackie calls her family and friends. Two days later MTV reports that they are engaged.
“Hey Jackie MTV said we are engaged!â€￾
“Well we are so its true!â€￾
“Yea!â€￾ JC giggles
“Yea maybe now we wont seem like bad peopleâ€￾
JC’s cell phone rings. Its Justin.
“Oh my god Jackie people magazine said that I rapped you and to make it seem like it wasn’t rape we go engaged!â€￾
“Oh people are so cruel. That is so not true I cant believe people would make up lies!â€￾
“They said that someone told them this!â€￾
“Who would tell them that?â€￾
“I have no clue! Hmm lets think! Do we have any enemies?â€￾
“No not that I can think of!â€￾
“We got to find out soon so we can correct them so I don’t look like a rapist! Wait Tara Reid my ex-girlfriend has always been jealous to see me with other women so maybe it was her!â€￾
“Well don’t blame anyone yet till we know who did it! Cant you call the magazine and find out who said that?â€￾
“Yeaâ€￾
JC called and it was Tara Reid. So JC called her to find out why she did it!
“Hey Tara it me JC! What the hell are you thinking about saying that I rapped Jackie and to cover it we got engaged!â€￾
“Well you did get drunk and have sex with her so wont that be considered rap?â€￾
“No! And what I do is my business and not yours! So I would appreciate it if you would stay out of my business.â€￾
“Why? Cause you know it’s the truth!â€￾
“No is not and if you do anything else to hurt Jackie I will personally hurt you!â€￾
“I’d like to see you try! Well I have to go. See you around!â€￾
JC hangs up and tells Jackie about this so she can be protected.

Chapter 6 is in the making dundundun wondering what happens stay tuned

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:02 pm

good story so far. i would hate being JC and Jackie,i mean the media needs to stay out of this. More plz!

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:34 pm

Chapter 6
JC had just told Jackie the news about Tara and she is very upset. It seems like her life is just a big whirlwind and nothing is right. Jackie is afraid to stay home alone or even go out by herself.
“Jackie babe I know you don’t want to be alone but I got to go talk to Justin.â€￾
“Ok just call me every now and then!â€￾
“Ok I will sweetie!â€￾ he gives her a hug and kiss. “I love you!â€￾
Jackie goes to the office to go online and talk to her friends. While she’s down there she hears a noise. She assumes its JC because everything is locked.
“JC is that you?â€￾
There’s no answer! So she get scared and gets up. When she gets up she sees a man in front of her.
“Who are you and what do you want?â€￾
He didn’t answer. He was tall, wearing all black and had a ski mask on so she couldn’t get a good look. He has a bat in his hand. He moved closer.
“Ill give you whatever you want just don’t hurt me in pregnant!â€￾
He didn’t answer. He just moved closer. He had the bat in a striking position.
“Please don’t hurt me! I didn’t do anything!â€￾ she was crying and shacking and backed up in a corner. Then the man struck her. He hit her in the head with the bat. She fell on the floor. She had landed on her side. The man just stood there looking over her. She was bleeding from her head. Then he heard a noise. JC was home. So he jumped out the window.
“Sweetie I’m home. I bought a crib for the baby. Jackie where are you!â€￾
He looked around. When he got to the office he was shocked to see what he saw.
“Oh my god! Jackie are you ok?â€￾ He got no answer so he called 911. The ambulance got there they found him crying over Jackie body. She was still breathing but knocked out from the blow to the head. They take her away. JC just sits in the spot and cries. There’s a puddle of blood so he cleans it and then goes to see her.
“How is she doctor?â€￾
“She’s fine and the baby is fine to!â€￾
“Thank the lord! Can I see her?â€￾
“Yes but be careful!â€￾
“Ok that’s doctor!â€￾
He walks in and she lying the helplessly. He cant bare to see her like that. She’s on a breathing machine just in case. He walks over to her and holds her hand and breaks down crying. He feels its his fault. If he would have stayed with her thing would be ok. He calls her mother and she’s flying out tomorrow morning. He moves her hair and whispers to her. He’s still upset.
“Hey. Its me JC. I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to protect you. I love you!â€￾
He falls asleep next to her. The next morning her mom and best friend Monica show up.
“Hey JCâ€￾ says Sue
“Oh hey Sue and Monica.â€￾
“What happened to herâ€￾ said Monica in a worried voice.
“I don’t know I seen her on the floor bleeding but the baby and her are fine!â€￾
“Ok that’s goodâ€￾ they both say. Then JCs cell phone goes off. Its Tara.
“Hey what do you want!â€￾
“How’s Jackie?â€￾
“Why do you care?â€￾
“Um cause I just wanna know!â€￾
“She’s in the hospital because someone attacked her in our house.â€￾
“Then my job is doneâ€￾
“Its was you? Tara I thought you were better then that?â€￾
“I guess then you don’t know me buh bye!â€￾ he hangs up the phone and gets all teary then looks over at Jackie.
“Its all my fault. I could have prevented this!â€￾
“Don’t say that its no ones faultâ€￾ said Sue
“Do you have any clue how would have done this?â€￾ asks Monica
“It was Tara Reid! She was the one that said that I rapped her!â€￾
“Oh my! Why would she do something like that?â€￾ asks Monica
“She was jealous of me and Jackie! She wanted me to get back with her and dump her.â€￾
“Oh wow well she better stay away if she know what best for herâ€￾ said Sue
“Yeah well ill take care of it!â€￾
“OK well now that I know she’s ok I need to get back to New York! Please call us to let us know how she’s doing!â€￾
“Yea ill do thatâ€￾

Chapter 7 is in the making!!!

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:19 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started getting tears in my eyes cuz of what that person did to Jackie. I'm happy that her and then baby are ok though. Umm I hate that Tara gurl,something bad needs to happen to her. Umm more plz!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:47 pm

:kills Tara Reid: noone hurts Jackie.

More soon

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:57 pm

Chapter 7
JC is sitting in the room and Jackie finally awakes.
“Jackie hey its my JCâ€￾
“Where am I and what happened?â€￾
“Your in the hospital and you were attacked by some guy Tara hired to hurt youâ€￾
“Oh is the baby ok?â€￾
“Yeah and you are going to be fine toâ€￾ he gives her a kiss on the check
“Ok that’s good but how can we prove that she did this?â€￾
“She called my cell phone and these new cell phones have recorders on it so it will prove that Tara did it!â€￾
“That’s good!â€￾
Then two detective walk in.
“Jacqueline Wright I’m detective Brown and that’s detective Smith. How are you doing?â€￾ says Brown
“I’m fine just in a little pain from that hit but I’m fineâ€￾
“Can you tell us what happened the other night?â€￾ says Smith
“Yes….â€￾ and she tell the detectives a very detail version of what happened. JC gives his cell phone to them so they have evidence. They leave.
A week later Jackie is released from the hospital and goes home. JC spends every minute with her to make sure nothing else happens to Jackie. They have to go to court in a week.
It’s the court day! Jackie goes up first to tell her story!
“JC had left to go do some stuff with Justin and I stayed home. I went to the office room to go online to talk to my friends and family. Then I heard a noise so I thought it was JC and I called him but I got no answer. So I got up and then a saw a tall man with all black on with a bat. I couldn’t see his face because of a mask. And I asked him what he was doing in my house and he didn’t answer. Then he started to approach me and I got scared so I begged him not to do anything to me since in pregnant and then he hit me on the head and I don’t remember what happened after that!â€￾
JC went next to explain what he seen. He is all teary.
“When I got home I looked around for Jackie and I saw her on the floor and she was bleeding from her head. And I called 911. I just stood there over her body and then I fell to my knees crying. I thought I had lost the only women I ever truly loved. Then they came and took her to the hospital.â€￾
It was Tara’s turn to explain what had happened.
“I love JC so much and it hurt me to see him with another women. I wanted him all to myself and I was willing to do anything to get him back. So I made up that rumor that he had rapped her thinking that would split them apart. And it didn’t so I thought if I harmed her and killed the baby then the engagement would be off. But it didn’t work. I should have known that true love is strong and you can break that apart.â€￾
They found Tara guilty of attempted murder. She got 20 years in jail

chapter 8 will be posted tomorrow night so u will have to wait and see dun dun dun

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:00 pm

haha. Tara.. you stupid b****

More soon

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:41 pm

YEAH! She got 20 years in prison. *Jumps up and down* Glad Jackie is fine! More plz!

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:42 pm

so i decided to post the last chapter now!!

Chapter 8
Its been 4 months and Jackie is about to go into labor!
“JC I THINK ITS TIME!â€￾ she yelled from her room.
“Ok go down to the car and ill carry the bag and car seat down!â€￾
They rush to the hospital. She was in labor for 7 hours. When she finally gave birth it was the most beautiful thing they have ever experienced. It was so amazing. They have crated life and suddenly all the problems they had have gone away. The baby was born on April 10. And is 21 inches and 7 pounds 9 ounces.
“Look how small he is JCâ€￾
“I know he is so beautifulâ€￾ while touching little JC
“I know I cant wait to go to NY and show my friends and family!â€￾
“Yea I am going to make plans in about a week!â€￾
“Ok thanks babesâ€￾
“You welcomeâ€￾
About 2 weeks later they fly to NY. Jackie is so excited to see her mom and Monica. She cant wait. When they arrive they go to her moms house where everyone is waiting.
“HEYâ€￾ everyone yells
“HEY everyone this is Joshua!â€￾ she holds up josh
“AWWWWWâ€￾ they all say
Then everyone hugs JC and Jackie. Monica and Sue hold Josh. They all start talking and give gifts to them. She gets a lot of them. She talks to Monica and they catch up on old times. Like the time they went to see *NSYNC in concert. JC joined in. While they were there they passed out their wedding invitations. Their wedding is in November. November 13th to be exact. The wedding will be at there house. Jackie is just so happy that everything is fine.
Its November 11th and its her bachlorette party. Sue is babysitting Josh. Monica hires a stripper. Kelly joeys wife is there to.
“Oh my god you got me a stripper!â€￾
“Yea well I thought it would be funâ€￾
“Ok take it all off!â€￾
He starts to strip and gives Jackie a lap dance. She has a fun time. In the mean time at JC’s having his bachelor party. Justin and the rest of the guys hire a stripper for JC.
Three day later its their wedding and Jackie is very nervous.
“Oh man I’m so scared! What if I mess up and say no!â€￾ she freaks out
“Calm down! You will do fine!â€￾ say Monica her maid of honor. Kelly, and 2 other of her friends are the bridesmaids. The boys of *NSYNC are the ushers. Justin is the best man.
It’s the ceremony. They both say I do! At the reception they have there first dance to *NSYNC singing This I Promise You. Then everyone gets there groove on! Justin has been hitting on Monica all night and they start up something. But besides that everything is all good.
Five years later they are still together and Jackie is pregnant with their second. it’s a girl name Brayana Nicole.

The end!!!!!!!!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:49 pm

aww, cute story, Jackie. Good job

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:54 pm

Aww That was a good story! Can u like write another story following this,i think it would be good if u did cuz then we get to meet the baby gurl but yea great story!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:31 pm

what the h*ll was Tara thinking :no: I'm glad that she got sentenced to jail though...i'm just envisioning a little JC right now and thats the cutest thing in the world :wub: And now another one is on the way :wub: soo cute!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:15 am

:wub: Very cute story, Jackie. I'm glad that Tara got put in jail ... she's an evil b****. :no: Trying to hurt someone and their child out of jealousy. :no:

But everything worked out and they had a beautiful wedding with another little one on the way! :yay: :yay:

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:29 pm

ill write a a sequel soon that will tell about there life after. thanks for taking your time to read it!!! :)

Return to “Fan Fiction”