Childhood Love

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:11 am

Chapter: 1

<span style='color:blueviolet'>I walked into the school wanting not to go. I held my mum’s hand real tight. I never liked going to school, it was a nightmare for me. I didn’t have any friends but only foes. I thought I had one friend but he turned his back on me. We walked into the office and were asked to wait, so we sat down near the door. The clock was ticking away and I felt like crying because I had so much sadness in me.

“Miss. Perez, the principle will see you now.â€￾

“Oh thank you. Come on Emma.â€￾ We walked inside and sat down in these big chairs.

“Hello, good morning. How may I assist you?â€￾ The principle smiled and held out a hand for my mum to shake. I liked him; he was really nice to me.

“Well, my child, Emma Perez, has been picked on by her classmates and I want this to stop. Every day she comes home crying and not wanting to go to school. So I want you to do something about this. I can’t see my little child hurt.â€￾

“Well I’ll try my best and I’ll see what I can do. What are their names?â€￾

“Go ahead Emma tell him.â€￾ My mum gave a small smile.

“Erica Matthews, Jim Conley, Ashley Lawson, Matt Johnson and Justi...um...those were kids who were picking on me.â€￾ He wrote all their names down.

“Alright. I have their names down and I’ll call their parents up. After I call them up I will contact you Miss Perez.â€￾

“Well um… thank you for your help.â€￾ My mum said shaking his hand.

We left the office and were walking in a hallway.

“Mum, I don’t want to go. Please don’t make me.â€￾ I almost had tears coming down.

“Look honey, you have to go and get an education and if they say anything to you then stand up for yourself even if you are 10. Ok?â€￾

“Alright I will.â€￾

“Good. But answer one thing for me baby. Why didn’t you tell them that Justin was also the one making fun of you?â€￾

“Well mum he wasn’t exactly making fun of me, he just stood there looking at me with this sorry look on his face and I don’t know I just couldn’t mum.â€￾

“Alright baby well I have to go to work and I’ll pick you up today.â€￾ She gave me a hug and left. I walked into the classroom and I was the only one there since it was only eight. My school didn’t start until 8:35. I put my book bag on my desk. I saw my teacher sitting on her desk, probably correcting some papers. I took my books out and put them under my desk. I had nothing else to do but just to sit here. As I sat I couldn’t stop thinking about Justin. Justin was my first friend and my first crush. I liked him then and I still like him now. I don’t know it’s hard…I mean when I was friends with he made me laugh and I was happy to be with him but now he makes me cry and it’s confusing. I looked out the window and buses started driving in. I began to get scared but I remembered what my mum said, so I tried to be strong. I heard kids talking as they made their way into the class, couple of kids walked by and then finally I saw Justin, he looked cute. I was still staring at him until he looked at me and our eyes met and I turned away. He sat behind me like always and his little friends were behind me too. I was hoping that they don’t say anything to me today and they didn’t so I was glad. But I wanted Justin to say ‘hi’ to me but I guess that’s not going to happen. The teacher came up to the board and started talking about how her day was and blah blah blah, it was boring.

It was 3:15 and time to go home. I waited outside for my mom. I sat on one of the benches that were outside. I was glad that I wasn’t taking the bus today because of those kids being there. I saw a red van coming by and I saw my mum waving at me. I walked up to the van and sat in the back seat. My mum won’t let me sit the front sit until I’m 12 which is a stupid to me.

“So how was your day?â€￾ she asked while we driving away from school.

“Good but it could have been better and less boring. The kids didn’t say anything to me today so I was happy about that.â€￾

“Ok well that’s good.â€￾ After that it was silence. We finally reached to our house. It was nothing special it was just a little house big enough for the both of us. It had 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and living room. Our backyard was nice and it went into the woods. I love going in the wood its fun and I can get away from all this mess. As we entered the house I went straight into my room. I had posters of New Kids on the Block and I absolutely loved them and even Justin he had a lunch box of NKOB, I thought it was funny. I started watching TV but nothing good was on. So I started listening to “Right Stuffâ€￾ and after the first verse I started to sing along and dance. I turned up the volume. My mum was in the kitchen when the door bell rang. I didn't notice that they were here. It was Lynn and his son Justin. My mum and his mum were friends so she comes by once in a while.

“Hey come on in.â€￾ Carol (my mum) invited them in.

“Hey Carol, how have you been?â€￾ they hugged.

“Is Emma here?â€￾ Justin asked.

“Yes she’s in here room.â€￾ She pointed the way. Justin walked to the hallway and into my room. I didn’t even notice he was in here. I was dancing on my bed and singing to it. He walked over to the stereo which was right near the door and turned it off. I turned around and looked at him. We didn’t say nothing just stared. I slowly sat on my bed trying not to make any noise.

“Hiâ€￾. Finally he said hi but I didn’t say anything.

“Look Emma I’m sorry about what my friends did to you, I know it hurt you a lot and I know I was a jerk by not stopping them but you know I have a crush on Erica and I didn’t want to look like a fool. So are we cool?â€￾ he came closer, I knew he thought that I would I was cool about but I wasn’t.

I shook my head. “No Justin we are not cool.â€￾ I backed away from him.

“But why not? We are still friends right? I mean I thought we were.â€￾ He sat on my bed.

“Friends? You’re kidding right? Why would I be friends with a f***ing jerk like you?â€￾ I was mad.

“f***ing jerk? What’s f***ing?â€￾ he had a confused look.

“Never mind what that means. Look I just don’t want to talk to you ok, so just leave Justin.â€￾

“No! I’m not leaving! Look we need to talk about this. I want to be friends with you but…â€￾

“But what Justin? You want to be friends with me outside of school, so Erica and her little frineds wouldn't see you with a girl who was...was a daughter of a dunk bastard? Is this what you were going to say?â€￾

“Yea…it’s best for the two of us.â€￾

“Whatever Justin, just leave. I don’t want to talk to you or either see you ugly face.â€￾

“Well then fine, be that way.â€￾ He left. I was glad that he left so he wouldn’t see me cry. I know it’s stupid to like someone who’s a f***ing a**hole.

*In the kitchen*

“Mama, can we leave now.â€￾ Justin said grabbing his mother’s arm.

“Honey what’s wrong?â€￾

“Nothing.â€￾

“Did you apologize to her?â€￾

“Yea but then she started saying she doesn’t want to see and f*** like that.â€￾

“Justin Timberlake watch your mouth!â€￾

“What did I say?â€￾

“You just said a bad word and if you say that again, I swear I’ll have to put soap in your mouth. Now I had a talk with Carol and she said that you and your little friends were calling Emma some pretty mean things about her dad being an Alcoholic. Now is this true?â€￾ she looked straight into his eyes wanting an answer.

“Yes mama but it wasn’t me, it was them who were saying that.â€￾

“Carol look I’m sorry that he did this and I’m sure he’s get punished for this.â€￾ She hugged Carol and left with Justin. Carol walked into Emma’s room; she was sleeping with her little teddy bear that Justin had given her for her 8th birthday. She came closer to her bed and looked at her little angle. She blamed Emma’s father for this. He wasn’t a great father and never will be. He was always drunk and spends Carol’s money for some liquor. One time he even beat up Carol for not giving him some money. So after that they both moved to Memphis when Emma was only 3 and that’s where she met Justin and his mom. They were really nice to them and became their family friend. After that they haven’t heard about Emma’s father. Carol closed the door lightly and went into the kitchen to make some dinner and was thinking about moving to some other place where Emma would be happy.
</span>
~~~~~~~~~~~~
so should i continue or no? what do you think? plz be honest :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:18 am

:( Aww, I feel so bad for Emma and her mom having to deal with all of this. Kids can be so cruel. Emma can't help that her dad is an alcoholic. At least they got away from him and are trying to move on with their lives. :nod:

I like this story and I want to see how things develop and change as Emma and Justin grow up together. I hope that they remain friends and that he gets the nerve to stand up to his friends and tell them to leave Emma alone. She doesn't deserve the cruelty. <_<

:clap: Great start to this story!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:23 am

ooh, I cant wait to see what happens as they grow up! more more more soon please

musiclova67
Supreme Member

Postby musiclova67 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:29 am

<span style='color:blue'>Aww! This story is so cute. You should definitely continue. I want to know what happens next. More, more, more! :D </span>

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:31 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Aww i feel so sorry for Emma. She has to put up with those kids and then her dad. but u should keep going. I wanna know what happens next. </span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:51 pm

<span style='color:black'>Chapter 2: </span>

<span style='color:blueviolet'>“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Emma happy birthday to you.â€￾ Everyone sang to me. I looked around and saw my mum and my dad were next to me. All my other family members were in front of me pointing and smiling at me. I looked up at my parents and saw them hugging each other and they were happy and seeing them being happy made me happy.

My mum leaned down and said, “Now blow out your candles Emma.â€￾ I smiled and tried to blow them out but I couldn’t, so my parents helped me. After that everyone clapped because I was becoming 2 years old. The party was fun but after half an hour I fell asleep while everyone was dancing, talking and celebrating my birthday.

I woke up when I heard someone screamed. I crawled out of my bed and walked outside into the living room. I had no clue what time it was but I can tell it was really late. I saw my dad yelling at my mum, but I had no clue why he was mad at her. I saw a bottle in his hand and he smashed it onto the wall. I saw my mum falling onto the floor sobbing, holding her head in her hands. Then I saw my dad kicking her in her stomach. I ran up to my mum but my dad pushed me away. He picked me up in his arms and he wasn’t walking straight and he took me into my room and put me in my bed.

“Now stay there.â€￾ He pointed his finger at me. His hair was a mess; his eyes were red and teary. He walked out and closed the door and locked it from outside. I got out of my bed crying and knocking hard on the door for my mum but he didn’t or my mum opened the door. “Mummy, mummy!â€￾ I started to scream. “Mummy, mummy…â€￾ </span>

<span style='color:blueviolet'>"Emma, Emma, honey wake up.â€￾ My mum was shaking me.

“Mummy!â€￾ I got up and hugged her; I was sweaty and was breathing hard. “Oh mum I had a dream that it was my second birthday and we were all happy…â€￾ I started crying. “Then after that I fell asleep and when I woke up dad was screaming and yelling at you. Oh mum it was a nightmare.â€￾

“Its okay honey I’m here and there is nothing wrong with me. Now get up and get ready it’s time for school.â€￾ She kissed me on my forehead and left. I got up and looked out the window to Justin’s house. His house was right next to me and I could see his room from here. I remember we used to talk to each other from our windows. I miss that.

It’s time for school. Great! I can’t wait to see all those great people in my school. I entered my classroom and I suddenly tripped, everyone started laughing at me. I looked up to my right and saw the b**** Erica. I got up and looked to my left and saw Justin looking straight into my eyes and he started laughing at me calling me stupid. I wanted to punch him, so I did. He fell right onto the floor.

“What the hell is wrong with you?â€￾ Justin screamed, holding his right eye.

“That’s what you get for messing with me! And if you have a problem with that then why don’t you go and cry to your sweet girlfriend named Erica!â€￾ I ran out from the school and onto the street. I was mad and I didn’t regret punching him, he deserved it. I didn’t know where I was going but I had to get out of that school. I hate my life and I wish I wasn’t alive. I ran to my house which was 10 minutes from the school. I knew the door would be locked because my mum was at work, so I went into my backyard and saw my tree house. I climbed the ladder and went into my tree house. Well it wasn’t only my tree house it was for me and Justin. His dad built it for us. I liked his dad he as like a second father to me. I took my backpack and took my little teddy bear out; I called him Mr. Blue because he had these aqua blue eyes just like mine. I laid in my tree house and I was falling asleep but only for a second. Then I heard some twigs braking, I suddenly woke up. I looked down and saw Justin standing in front of the tree.

“What do you want?â€￾ I was annoyed; I didn’t want to talk to him.

“Nothing I just want to…I…I don’t know. I fell bad that I made you cry and I’m sorry.â€￾ He started to climb the ladder.

“Cry? You didn’t make me cry.â€￾

“Yea I did and I’m sorry for that.â€￾ He sat next to me and stared at Mr. Blue.

“I’m not giving you my bear back, if that’s what you’re thinking, Timberlake.â€￾ He smiled. He was one weird kid.

“I don’t want your bear back; I’m just happy that you still have it and didn’t throw it out or something. And you called me Timberlake, just like you used to.â€￾ He came closer. Ok what is going on with him?

“So…big deal I call you Timberlake, which is your last name.â€￾

“Yeah. So you are going back to school?â€￾

“No. I can’t face all the kids.â€￾

“You can’t face all the kids? I’m the one who can’t face them, I mean I got beaten by a girl.â€￾ he smiled, I like his smile. I am surprised that he is cool about this.

“Yea, if you were wondering I’m not sorry about hitting you.â€￾ I wasn’t, honestly.

“Its fine, I know I deserved it like you deserved this…â€￾ he leaned forward and kissed me on my lips. I pushed him back.

“What was that for?â€￾ I wiped my lips with the back of my hand. But I was only doing that so he won’t get the idea that I liked him or that I was glad that he kissed me.

“Well I thought you liked me, so I kissed you.â€￾

“Well I don’t.â€￾ I lied. “Do you?â€￾ I had to know.

“Of course not.â€￾ He lied.

“Oh well…ok so this kiss never happened right?â€￾ Crap he doesn’t like me.

“Yea sure…so what you want to do know?â€￾ I think he was kind of hurt but I couldn’t exactly tell.

“I don’t know. You want to wait here with me until my mum comes or do you want to go back to school where they will call the principle and we’ll be in trouble?â€￾ Please pick #1.

“Uh…the first one sounds good.â€￾ I nodded. So we sat there until my mum came. And she was mad at us and she knew because the principle called my mother and his mum too. We were in trouble…big trouble. But I didn’t care because I got my first kiss and it was by Justin R. Timberlake, how wicked is that? I know I’m not his first kiss but I don’t care he was mine. My first friend, my first crush and now my first kiss. Hopefully my first boyfriend too…but I got to wait and see. “</span>
<span style='color:black'>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</span>

so what do you think???

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:03 pm

awww that was cute! and im glad Emma hit Justin.. he deserved it

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:14 pm

:wub: Aww, I hope that Justin becomes her first boyfriend. How cool to have your first kiss be from Justin Timberlake. :D And I'm glad that Emma socked it to Justin, too. He has to decide whether he wants to be a true friend and stick up for her or be stupid and follow what the other mean kids are saying. :no:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:27 am

That was a great chapter. I'm glad that Emma punched Justin...he needed that. :wub: The kiss was so sweet...I bet he does like her and well we know she likes him,they need to get together.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:45 pm

<span style='color:black'>Chapter: 3</span>

<span style='color:blueviolet'>The rest of the week has been the same and now it was the weekend. I thought I might go to Justin’s since we are friends again but the truth is that I wasn’t ready to forgive him for making me sad. But today I’m going to forgive him. The thing is that in friendship you are not suppose to say sorry because friends are there for you to make you happy and laugh and not there to make you sad and cry and then after that say sorry. You know? I knocked on the door and Lynn opened it.

“Hi sweetie.â€￾ She hugged me. “If you’re looking for Justin he is upstairs wit his friends.â€￾ With his friends? Oh crap it better not be Erica and her b****es. I slowly made my way upstairs. I could hear them talk so I was eavesdropping. I know it’s wrong but I had to know what they were talking about or who they were talking about.

“…ha ha Justin that was just too funny. I can not believe that she fell for it. I mean she thought that YOU like her. And that whole kissing thing was funny.â€￾ Oh my god. My heart just broke into pieces. Ugh that little sh**. I can not believe this.

“Yea that was funny. That’s what you get for punching my eye.â€￾ Justin said. I opened the door just a little, so I can see who else is in there. I saw Erica, of course, Ashley and Matt. “So matt now you owe me ten bucks because I kissed her and I won the bet. Pay up or you’ll be dead.â€￾ Justin took his ten bucks and put it in his pocket. I started to tear up. I rushed downstairs. And Lynn was in the kitchen and saw me cry. I opened the door and left. I knew Lynn was behind me following me.

“Honey what wrong? Would you stop running?â€￾

“Nothing is wrong Lynn.â€￾ I opened my house door and closed it in her face. But she opened it. My mum was in the kitchen cooking and Lynn walked up to her.

“Carol, I think you should go and check up on Emma because I saw her cry.â€￾

“What?â€￾ Carol walked up the stairs and turned the knob but it was locked. “Emma open the door. What wrong?â€￾

“Nothing mama. I’m fine I just need time alone, please.â€￾

“okay.â€￾ Carol walked downstairs into the kitchen where Lynn was standing.

“I knew it had something to do with Justin and his little friends. I’m so going to ground him for this and I promise he will never do this again.â€￾ Lynn was irritated.

“No, don’t. I already started to look for some houses in New York. And I asked my boss if I can get transferred there since he had an office there. And he said yes. So I’m thinking about moving there.â€￾

“But you can’t. I mean what would I do with out you, without my friend?â€￾

“Oh you guys can visit us anytime. It we will talk on the phone all the time, right? Besides it’s the best for Emma.â€￾

“Yea…okay.â€￾ Well I’ll talk to you later I have to go back home, I have chicken in the oven. Bye Hun.â€￾ Lynn walked back into her house. She went straight upstairs to Justin’s room. She opened the door and asked the other kids to leave, so they left to go back home.

“Justin you have no idea how mad I am with you.â€￾

“Why? What did I do? He knew what he exactly did.

“Emma was here. And I told her you were upstairs. Now I don’t know what happened up here but she ran to her house crying. Now Justin Randall Timberlake, tell what exactly happened.â€￾

“I don’t know. She didn’t come into the room. I mean I guess she over heard us talking about her. Yesterday after she left school, Erica told me to follow her to get revenge, so I did. But then matt said that I’ll give you ten dollars if you kiss Emma. And so I did. I guess she found out that I was only playing with. But she hit me mum!â€￾

“So if I was her I would have done the same thing. Now you are grounded for three months and no TV, music or friends coming here. I talked to carol and she was thinking about moving to New York.â€￾

“New York?â€￾

“Yes now you will go to her house tomorrow and apologize to her. Got it! I mean it Justin, this time you have crossed the line.â€￾ She slammed the door.

“How could she move to New York?â€￾ Justin said to himself laying on his bed. </span>
<span style='color:black'>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</span>

Feedback please???

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:52 pm

Awww i had tears in my eyes. Well if they do move then it will be better for Emma because she wont have to put up with the other kids. More plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:57 pm

Those kids really are terrible to Emma. <_< Those kinds of people make me so mad. I just want her to have friends and have a normal, upbeat childhood. Justin should be ashamed of himself for participating in that kissing bet. :no: I'm glad Lynn punished him and he's not gonna feel so great when his friend moves to New York. He needs to apologize and act appropriately.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:21 pm

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter: 4</span>

<span style='color:black'>
I waited outside of her house. I looked up and saw the clouds start to turn black, I guess it was going to rain. I went to the side of their house and looked up into her window. I collected some rocks and started to throw at her window but no response. I guess she knew that it was me. I went back to the front of the house and was about to knock on the door but it opened. I backed away a couple of steps.

“Hello Justin. Did you need a ride to school?â€￾ Carol asked me nicely, I thought she would be mad at me.

I cleared me throat. “Uh no I just wanted to now if you two were really living for New York?â€￾ I hate myself.

“Yes we are and it’s not your fault honey, it’s just that I got transferred there.â€￾ She smiled.

“You don’t have to lie.â€￾ I said it softly. But she didn’t hear me that well.

“What was that?â€￾

“Oh nothing. Is Emma here?â€￾ I tried to look inside.

“Yes she’s inside in the living room eating breakfast. Now I should be leaving, I have to go to work.â€￾ She started to walk down the steps. “And Justin don’t make my little angle cry.â€￾ She kissed me on the cheek. I watched her drive away. I went inside and made my way into the living room where I saw lots of boxes that were packed. Then I looked to my right and say Emma sitting on the floor eating waffles. I walked up to her and sat next to her. She turned her head and looked at me. She was turning red with anger. She slammed her fork down into her plate and stood up.

“What the hell are you doing here? Who the hell let you in?â€￾ She pushed me.

“I’m here because I wanted to find out if you were really living for New York and your mum let me in. Look, Emma I’m sorry. I really am. I swear.â€￾

“Drop the act Justin. I know you are not truly sorry. Because every time you have hurt me, yea you said sorry but then you went back on hurting my heart. So just shut the hell up and LEAVE! Because I’m sick of this whole situation and also sick of you, so it's better off that we don't remain friends.â€￾ I just stood there in silence; I didn’t know what to say back except sorry. I almost had tears in my eyes because I lost my best friend and it was all my fault. I didn’t want to say anything because I couldn’t. So I turned around and left, closing the door slowly. I slowly walked up to my house and dropped my book bag on to the floor and went straight up into my room. I didn’t feel like going to school. I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. My mum came inside and asked if I was okay and needed to talk, I just said that I needed some time alone, and then she left. I looked out the window that was covered with rain drops. I saw a bus pulling over near my house. Emma walked slowly to the bus and then looked up at my window. When she saw my face she turned her head and kept walking to the bus. I hated myself so much. I wish I could go back to the future and change everything that had happened between us, but I can’t. It’s too late. </span>
<span style='color:blueviolet'>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</span>

sorry for the late update but i got school and i've been busy with projects and SATs, tests.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:57 pm

It's ok...i understand with school. Usually happens with me but this year im kinda lucky i dont know why but yea! Great chapter!! I'm glad Emma went off on Justin. He needed that. I feel sad for him because it sems like he can't stand up to his friends about emma. Hmm whats happing now?

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:07 pm

ok here is another chapter

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter: 5</span>

It’s been days since I’ve talked to Emma but I have seen her around school, but she never looks at me. I tried to talk to her once but she just ignored me. I don’t know when she’ll be leaving since I didn’t get to talk to her. But I hope she comes by to at least say bye to me. Some of my friends are coming over for a sleepover type thing and it’s going to be only us because my parents are going out for their romantic dinner. I didn’t have a babysitter because my parents trust me even though I’m ten, it’s a good thing.

After a couple of hours later, my friends came over with their sleeping bag and clothes. We went straight to the living room where we put our sleeping bag. I went into the kitchen and Erica followed me.

“So Justin, I heard that Emma is moving.â€￾ Oh god why did she had to bring Emma up?

“Yea, so?â€￾ That means drop the subject Erica.

“Nothing. It’s just really funny, her moving away because we were making fun of her. It’s a stupid reason to move away right?â€￾ She laughed.

“Whatever, I don’t think it’s funny.â€￾ I took some nachos out and salsa from the closet. “I mean, it was our fault that she is moving away. I made her cry because of you.â€￾

“Me?â€￾ she had a confused look on her face. I can’t believe I liked her.

“Yes YOU. Because of you, I had to break up my friendship with Emma, who is one of the most important people in my life, just so you would like me and accept me into your crowd. I can not believe I was that dumb to fall for a b**** like you.â€￾

“Whoa, no one said that you had to do that, Justin.â€￾ She stood there with one hand on her hip.

“No one said that I had to do that? Do you remember when Emma ran out of school? And when she left you were the one who told me to go and make her believe that I liked her so I can get revenge, well I didn’t want to do that but I did. Because you were pressuring me into doing it. And about the bet, I just did that for the same reason that I did everything for. You think that you so great, popular and that everybody loves you but guess what you not.â€￾

“Whatever Justin, it’s your loss. Sorry you can’t be my boyfriend because I really started liking you and the curly hair of yours.â€￾ She ran her fingers through his hair. He stopped her.

“I don’t care that you like me because I like some one else now.â€￾

“Who? Emma? Wow Justin you’ve changed in the past few days.â€￾
“Yea well, leave. Because I don’t want to hang around with b****es like you.â€￾ He pointed her to the door.

“Ugh…loser.â€￾

“I guess I am a loser, because I did lose something, my best friend.â€￾

Erica went into the living room and gathered all of her stuff. When she told everyone about what had happened in the kitchen everyone started to leave except for Jim. Jim was a cool guy and he never liked hanging around with Erica, he only did because she was his cousin and he was new in town. Jim became one of my good friends, we both love basketball and well girls.

“Aren’t you going to leave?â€￾ I sat in the couch.

“You want me to?â€￾ he sat in the couch front of me.

“No, you’re cool. Want to play basketball?â€￾

“It’s night, wouldn’t the neighbors complain?â€￾

“Nah...They are nice neighbors.â€￾

“Alright lets go.â€￾ We went outside into our backyard. I was hoping to see if Emma would be outside or not because she loves hanging in the tree house. We played until my parents came home which was at 10:30 P.m. They asked about what happened because there as only Jim and me in the house so I told them everything word to word. They were cool about it. After that we went to sleep in my room, we had a cot bed for Jim to sleep on. I couldn’t sleep because I was thinking about Emma; I looked out of the window and saw the light was still on and a figure was walking. It was Emma. She wore her baby blue pajamas and was tucked in her bed by her mum. She looked like an angel when she slept, so peaceful and innocent.

<span style='color:blueviolet'>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</span>

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:13 pm

YEAH!!!! Justin finally went off on his friend!! Hmm i hope he tells Emma this. I would love for her to come and visit him if they became friends again. More plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:30 am

Thank you, Jesus. :yay: Justin finally did the right thing and resisted the peer pressure. He should have done that a long time ago, but better late than never. I just hope that Emma will realize that he did tell off his friends and that's an honorable thing, especially for a young guy. :nod:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:01 pm

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter: 6 </span>

The next day my mum dropped me and Jim to school since we missed our bus. When I got there I was looking for Emma but I couldn’t find her. I guess she was coming to school late. After school was over I was still thinking about Emma and why she didn’t come. What if she already moved without saying bye to me? Oh damn! I ran home when the bus dropped me off. I saw my mum sitting on the porch waiting for me.

“Mum did they leave yet?â€￾ I was out of breath.

“No honey, I had a little talk with carol and she said that they are going to leave sometime tonight. And they got a phone call from Emma’s grandma and she said that Mark died. Emma’s dad died honey.â€￾

“Well is she okay and what about Aunty Carol? Wait, how did this happened?â€￾

“When Mark was driving home with his girlfriend, he had an accident with another car. He was drunk and he couldn’t control the car. But his girlfriend is doing okay she had some broken bones but the doctor said that she’ll be alright.â€￾

“Well are they going to his funeral?â€￾

“I don’t know honey. Why don’t you go up into your room and start doing your homework. I’ll make you some Mac and cheese.â€￾ I opened the door and went into my room. I looked out the window to see if Emma was in her room but she wasn’t. And she wasn’t even in the tree house. I turned my TV on and left it on MTV. I started doing my math homework. I loved math and music. I always wanted to become a musician. I loved singing and it was my passion. If I didn’t become a musician then I’ll be a basketball player. I heard a knock on my door; it was my mum bringing me some Mac and chesses.

“Here you go baby.â€￾

“Thanks ma.â€￾ I grabbed the bowl and started eating it. It sure was good. After doing my homework I fell asleep on my bed. It had been couple of hours, and then my mum woke me up.

“Justin, wake up. I tried to call you many times but you wouldn’t come down. Honey, Emma and Carol are leaving, don’t you want to say bye to them.â€￾

“What?â€￾ I ran downstairs and into my front yard. I saw them starting to leave the drive way. I ran up to it but they couldn’t see me. I ran after the car for couple of seconds but they didn’t stop. I started to slow down and fell into the ground. I couldn’t believe she is gone. I don’t even know if I could ever see her again. I walked back top my house and saw my mum standing on the porch.

“I’m sorry that you couldn’t say bye to her. But you can call her tomorrow when they reach to their new home.â€￾ She came down and hugged me. I had tears in my eyes. She wiped them away. I didn’t feel like talking to anyone or even eating dinner, so I went straight to Emma’s backyard and into the tree house where we used to hang out. I remember me kissing her here, and we always met here when it was our birthday. I know that when I get older, I’m going to New York and get her back.
<span style='color:blueviolet'>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</span>

so what do you think??

and thanks for the feedbacks :D

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:29 pm

Awww its so sad!!! I feel sad for Justin. I really hope that he does go to New York when hes older to see her. Umm yea more plz!

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:34 pm

it's good keep going!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:32 pm

:cry: Aww, I really do hope that Justin gets to go to New York to visit Emma. That's so sad that he didn't get to say goodbye to his friend. :(

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:01 am

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter: 7</span>

The next day my mum got a phone call from Carol. They both talked for hours about the trip, then later I talked to her and asked where Emma was and she said that she was outside. I even heard Emma say that she didn’t want to speak with me. So I let it go and went back on doing my homework.

It’s been a year and I still haven’t talked to her, I tried but I failed. Even Carol tried to help me but it didn’t work, she still won’t talk to me.

It’s been two years and I was moving to Orlando because I got a job in the Mickey Mouse Club. It’s great I get to be around kids who love doing the same thing as me. I made lot of cool friends, Britney, Christina, JC, Keri and tons more. It’s fun doing acting and singing for all of our fans. We have a lot of fun together, especially with Britney Spears. She from Louisiana and she is cute. I was her first kiss, because we had to kiss for a skit. But we are only friends even though I have a crush on her and she has a crush on me.

<span style='color:black'>In New York</span>

<span style='color:blueviolet'> I was sitting watching the Disney channel when this show came on, the Mickey Mouse Club. I wondered what it was about. Then they showed the beginning part where they all introduced their names to us, ‘Hi, I’m Britney, I’m Christina...â€￾ and so on I was about to turn it off until I heard his voice ‘Hi I’m Justin.’ and right there I froze. Wow one of my ex friend is on TV and he looked good with his curly hair.

“Mum, come here you have to check this out.â€￾ I yelled from the living room.

“What? I was making lunch.â€￾ She wiped her hand on a towel.

“Mum Justin is on TV, the Mickey Mouse Club.â€￾

“What?â€￾ We both started watching it. He was really good at singing, I knew he liked it but I never thought he would be on TV and become famous. They had some really good skits and all the kids were good. After the show was over I had a big smile on my face, I guess that I missed him, and seeing his adorable face made me happy. But I was thinking if he still remembered me or not. I wish he did, even though I haven’t talked to him in years. I took our phone book and dialed his home number, yes I miss him, but no one picked up. I tried Lynn’s cell and she didn’t pick I wonder why? I put the phone down and went into the kitchen.

“Did you know he was going to be on TV, Mum?â€￾

“No but Lynn did mention something about auditioning for a show in Orlando.â€￾

“Oh…well mum, I was thinking since summer is coming maybe we should to Florida, I mean I always wanted to go there.â€￾ I sat on the counter.

“Do you want to meet him?â€￾

“Yes!â€￾

“I’ll think about it.â€￾ She was smiling and that is always a good sign. I went into my room and took my old pictures out. I had tons of pictures of Justin and me; there was couple from Halloween and our birthday party. I never threw away those pictures, or anything that he gave me because deep down I still liked even though I was mad at him. I can’t wait till summer comes; only two weeks left and Orlando here I come! </span>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:43 pm

:yay: Yay for Justin getting to be on MMC and I'm happy that they both still miss each other, even after all of this time. I think once Emma gets back in the friendship groove with Justin, she'll feel a lot happier. I just hope Justin doesn't flirt with Brit too much and get Emma upset.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:35 pm

Awww I hope they do go to Orlando. Yay! Justin got in MMC! I hope he doesn't get to involved with Britney cuz ya know whats gonna happen if Emma does go.....big ol cat fight! lol more plz!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:48 pm

Chapter: 8

<span style='color:blueviolet'>It’s been two weeks and I was packing to go to Orlando. It’ll be hot there so I packed a lot of shorts, caprices and skirts. I was so eager to go and meet Justin. I wanted the past to be in the past even though I would never forget about it, but it’s the time for me to grow up and get my best friend back. I was done packing, I have one big suitcase since I was staying there for at least a week but my mum will be there for only couple of days. After that I will be staying at Justin’s, but I hope it isn’t too awkward between us.

“Emma, are you done packing?â€￾ my mum yelled from the living room.

“Yes.â€￾ I carried my suitcase to the living room and we were about to leave.

“I called Lynn, and she said that she won’t tell Justin that we are coming. So it will be a surprise.â€￾ She smiled. She was happy that she’s going to see Lynn, and everyone. I was happy too but a little nervous, I had butterflies in my stomach. I mean, when I come face to face with Justin what will I say? Do? Oh god I hope I don’t say anything dumb. The taxi cab came at 3:00 Pm and we will get there 10:00 pm. Lynn was going to pick us up and drop us off at the hotel that was close to Disney. We came to the airport and went into our flight. I hate flying, I never liked it because I’ve heard many horror stories how it could crash and it just freaks me out. And that’s why where ever I go somewhere car is the best way to travel…for me. I was sitting in the window sit and was ready to fly; I held my mum’s hand and closed my eyes.
After many hours later we landed at the Orlando airport. We got our entire luggage and headed outside to look for Lynn. When I got out the heat hit my body, damn it’s hot here; I never understood how people could live in these hot places. We looked everywhere for her outside, but no luck. My mum called her cell phone and she said that she was inside looking for us and she’ll be out in a minute and she was. She was still the same Lynn that I remembered. She still had the blonde curly hair and the style changed a little bit but she still looked great. She came and hugged both of us.

“Oh my, Emma look how you’ve grown? I missed you having you around.â€￾ She had tears in her eyes.

“And my dear friend Carol.â€￾ They both hugged and we were ready to go to the hotel. The car ride was not quite at all, they both were catching up, talking about Justin’s new job and how wonderful it is to have us here and so on. We finally reached to the hotel, and went into our room which was on the fourth floor. Lynn had to go and pick Justin up so she couldn’t stay. My mum went to go and take a shower, while I was sitting on my bed watching some TV or Saved by the Bell. After ten minutes I was bored, so I decided to go out into the lobby and I told my mum before I left. I went into the elevator and went to the lobby. I got out, and had no clue where to go, so I went to the right. They had a gift shop and I thought that I might buy myself something nice. I looked through the store; they had a lot of Mickey Mouse stuff here from hats to t-shirts, I didn’t know what to buy. But then I saw this six inch tall dolphin that was so beautiful and I had to have it. So I ran up to the elevator and went to the room. My mum was doing her hair when I told her that I have to have the dolphin, and she disagreed when she found out how much it cost. I can’t wait till I make my own money even though I have to wait for four years. It was eleven and time for dinner, so we went to Chevy’s that was couple of minutes away. The food was so great, when I went into the bathroom I bumped into someone but I didn’t turn around to look at him I just said sorry and walked away. But I swear that I heard him say “Emmaâ€￾ or maybe it was my mind messing with me. So I just kept walking into the ladies room. We finished dinner and were headed to the hotel, we were so tired that when we slept, we slept like little babies.</span>

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Justin’s point of view</span>

I was walking out of the men’s room when suddenly I bumped into this girl. I turned around and tired to look at who it was, I swear that it almost looked like Emma so I said her name but she didn’t turn around. I guess I was wrong but when she said “sorryâ€￾ it sounded exactly like her, her voice was soft like an angel. I tried forgot about it walked outside where my family was waiting for me.

“What took you so long?â€￾ My dad asked me.

“Uh…nothing.â€￾ We walked away from Chevy’s and into our car. I still can’t forget about that girl. Was it really her? Or was my mind playing games on me, again?
<span style='color:blueviolet'>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</span>

what do you think???? :)

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:20 pm

Awww thats cool that they saw each other! Hmm whats gonna happen when they have to stay together for a few days hmmm!!!!More plz!!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:04 am

That was neat how they bumped into each other. They're gonna crack up if they realize that they ran into each other like that. :lol: I can't wait for them to see one another and get back to the way things used to be.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:44 pm

Chapter: 9

<span style='color:blueviolet'>It was nine in the morning and I was getting ready to go to the Mickey Mouse set. I was nervous to see him. I put my hair up and was headed out the door when the phone rang, it was Lynn, and my mum went to pick it up.

“Hey Carol I was thinking that I might pick you up and we all can go together.â€￾

“Okay that sounds good; we’ll wait in the lobby.â€￾

So we waited.

“Honey did you put some sun block on?â€￾

“Yes mother.â€￾

“Okay just making sure; don’t want you to get skin cancer when you’re in your 30’sâ€￾. She kissed me on my cheek. I wiped it away because she was wearing red lipstick and I didn’t want the lip mark on me. A green van pulled over and I recognized it, it was Lynn. We got outside and were sited, my mum in the front and me in the back. I was silence for the whole entire ride, because I was thinking about Justin. I used to like him and still do. I can’t live without having him to be my friend. My thoughts were interrupted when my mum called out my name. We were ready to go in. We walked for about 15 minutes and I was getting tired, then we reached it and went in. They went into Justin’s dressing room and I wish he wasn’t in there. Lynn opened the door and I saw these bunch of kids sitting around and watching TV while some one else was getting their hair done. Mum and Lynn stepped inside but I was still outside the door until my mum pulled on my hand to come in. I didn’t let go of my mum’s hand, I was that terrified. I looked around and there he was sitting on the couch with the rest of the guys. Lynn walked up to Justin and whispered something in his ear; he turned his face to my direction. I froze. He got up with no expression on his face, I couldn’t tell if he was thrilled or angry or anything. I smiled but he didn’t smile back. He walked up to me and my mum who were still standing near the entrance.

“Hey Ms. Perez and Emily.â€￾

“It’s Emma, Emma.â€￾ I responded sadly.

“Yea, sorry I forgot.â€￾ a**hole.

“Justin, why don’t you show Emma around the set while Carol and I have a little chat.â€￾

“Sure.â€￾ I can tell he wasn’t too thrilled to see me because the way she said ‘sure’. We left and I followed him. I didn’t know where we were going because he wasn’t talking at all. Then we reached another room, we went in. It was a closet with brooms and mops. He closed the door and looked at me with an angry face.
“What are you doing here?â€￾ He leaned back to the door.

“Well I thought that we might become friends again. I missed you.â€￾

“Sure you did. I mean you didn’t even call me or talked to me when I called you.â€￾

“Because I was mad at you for what you did to me. You didn’t even step up for me and because of that I was hurt Justin.â€￾

“Well I did say sorry.â€￾

“But that wasn’t enough for me.â€￾

“Whatever, look I got a show to do and well I guess it was nice talking to you. See you around.â€￾ He opened the door and walked away.

“Wait that’s it. I came all the way here to get my best friend back and you’re just going to walk away.â€￾ He stopped and turned around to face me.

“I’ve got tons of friends; sorry I don’t need another one. Bye.â€￾ I can’t believe he said that. Okay from now on I’m never going to think about him ever again. I f***ing hate him even more now. I walked to the dressing room and he was sitting next to his f***ing friends again. I walked up to my mum and asked her if we can leave. But Lynn said that we were going to watch the show from the audience and after that we were going to go out for lunch. So I’m guessing Justin is coming too. Great!

The show was okay; I liked it better watching it on TV in my own house. After that we all met up with Justin backstage and we went out for lunch at Wendy’s. I was sitting next to my mum while Justin was next to his mum and he was in front of me. I tried not to look at him and he did the same thing. I knew both of our mothers knew what had happened between us, another fight. So they tried to make us talk to each other but it didn’t work. I was ready to leave, I asked Lynn if I can sit in the car and she agreed. I was sitting in for about ten minutes and they got out. I got out and sat in the back. Then Justin came and sad next to me. I still didn’t look at him; I was staring at through the window. Lynn dropped us off at our hotel and she said good bye to Carol since she was going back home, I so badly want to go home with her but she said no. She thinks I need so spend some time with Justin. But I think not!

It was ten at night and I was helping my mum pack all her clothes. I already had mine packed to go to Justin’s. I started talking to her about how I wanted to come with her but she said no. So I had to stay with Mr. a**hole, I just want this whole week to go by fast. </span>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for all the feedbacks guys :hug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:53 pm

:( Awww, no! They've gotten off to a rocky start. That sucks! Well, I guess since Emma has to stay with Justin for a while, she and he are going to have to learn to get along or else. :nod: Ah, I sure do hope this works out okay in the end. :pray:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:09 pm

Awww i hope they can get along when they stay together cuz if tey cant its gonna suck! Justin is being such an a$$ to Emma. He said he didn't even want her as a friend again.....aww thats so sad for Emma. If i was her i would of hit him again then left him alone to think.

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:13 pm

Chapter: 10

<span style='color:blueviolet'>I can’t believe I’m here; I want my mum to be here. I just feel like crying. I have so many emotions towards him but it’s time for me to move on now that I know how he feels about me. I’m not even going to talk to him or look at him, yea that’s a good idea and that’s the first step for moving on. I put my clothes in the closet and went outside into their front yard for some fresh air. I sat on the grass and looked into the sky. I didn’t even notice Justin and his friends were playing basketball in the driveway until I got hit in the head with the ball.

“Would you f***ing watch where you are throwing that sh**?â€￾ I threw that ball to him.

“Whatever.â€￾

After that I decided to go back inside and sit in my room and watch some TV. Damn, I never knew Florida could be so boring. I thought I was going to have fun but no I was wrong. Lynn called me down to help her for dinner. So I went down stairs. She was making some spaghetti, my favorite. I guess she kind of knew that I didn’t like it here and that's why she made it. So I helped her and the time went by really quickly, thank god. It was now time for dinner and Paul was home from work. I sat next to Lynn while Justin and Paul were on the other side of the table. I didn’t say a word or make eye contact with him. Paul asked everyone how was there day including me so I answered it was fine. I kept looking at the clock waiting for this to be over. After dinner I helped Lynn wash the dishes while Justin cleaned up the table. While Lynn and I were washing dishes Justin went into his room, and so did I after fifteen minutes later and fell asleep.

Some days went by slow and some went by fast. My week was over and I was headed back to New York to my mum. At the airport I said I’ll come by next time to everyone while I said goodbye to Justin because I was saying bye to him forever. We can’t be friends anymore and I knew he didn’t care so I tried not to care either. But I always wondered what it would have been like if all of this didn’t happen. Well I guess I’ll never know. I went into the plane and sat in my assigned sit. I looked out the window and was saying good bye the sunny Florida and hello to New York. </span>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know it's short and it's a bad chapter but i didn't have any inspiration for it

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:27 pm

:( Aww, that was a sad chapter. She and Justin just don't seem to have that special connection that they once had.

But, I have a theory that true friendships never end, so if it's meant to be between them, things will be better one day.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:35 pm

Awww.....That was so sad. I know they are gonna like eachother later on. I know Justin still likes her....he just acts like he doesn't cuz of what happened. More plz!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:06 pm

Chapter: 11

<span style='color:blueviolet'>One year later

I still haven’t talked to him but our mothers stay in touch. All they talk about us and of course Justin’s new fame.

Two years later

I love New York and everything about. This place has a lot of things to do unlike Memphis. I have started taking some dance lessons.

Three years later

I had my first boyfriend. He’s name is Ryan and he is a year older than me. He has these gorgeous green eyes and brown hair. He’s really sweet and better kisser than what’s his face?

Four years later

Our one year anniversary just went by, it was on December 1st. And my sweet sixteen was wonderful.

Five years later

My mom told me Justin is in some boy band called NSYNC or as I like to call them NSUCK. That’s a better name for them. Ryan and I are still going strong. I don’t mind marrying this guy; he’s everything that I want in a guy. Some guests are coming over here to stay, it’ll be cool. The thing that I’m worried about is that it might be Justin, because my mum isn’t telling me who it’s going to be. So there’s a chance that it might be him. </span>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One year later:

Emma and I are still not getting along. I’ll admit it I do miss her. The Mickey Mouse club is still on and everyone loves the show.

Two years later

I’m going out with this girl name Katie and she’s cute. I like her a lot and we’ve been having a great time.

Three years later

The Mickey Mouse Club is over and it’s sad that I have to leave all of my best friends again. It’s going to be hard but I get through it. And I’m moving back to Memphis and going back to school, being a normal kid again.

Four years later

Damn where has the time gone? Sixteen and now I’m old enough to get my drivers license. I’ve been taking some vocal lessons which are turning out to be really well.

Five years later

Life is awesome. I’m in this new band called Nsync and we are really good together. JC from Mickey Mouse club is in it and as well as Lance, met him through my vocal coach, Joey and Chris who knew each other. We also got a record deal with RCA and thanks to Lou Pearlman. He’s a great guy and I know he will treat us well. My mum and the whole entire family is going out on a trip before I have to start working, wonder where we are going?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:08 pm

:thumbup: I like the dual perspective you gave us in that chapter. So these two are really getting on with their lives, and not with each other. They both seem to be doing quite well and GO *NSYNC! :yay:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:13 pm

Aww I love how Emma has a b/f. I wonder if they're ever gonna see eachother again. Hmmm More plz!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:46 pm

Chapter: 12

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Christmas is coming up and it’s going to be great, just me and my mum but this time some people are sharing it with us and that’s not a bad thing. Unfortunately Ryan can’t be with me during the holidays because his family is going to Canada, that’s where he’s originally from. Now about these guests that my mum was talking about, they are coming in about half an hour and I need to get this place cleaned up. My mum went grocery shopping, getting some pies and turkey all that good stuff that we are going to eat. I set up the table with our new plates and flowers for the center piece. I was about to go into my room until I heard a loud knock on the door, it must be mum, boy she was fast. I opened it and was frozen to see the sight in front of me, it can’t him. I’m dreaming. But I wasn’t, I saw Lynn and Paul positioned in front of me with Justin couple of feet behind them. I was speechless, I wish mum was here.

“Hey Emma, how are you?â€￾ Lynn hugged me and it was good seeing her.

“What are you guys doing here? Oh…I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that, it’s just that I didn’t know that you guys were coming. Does mum know?â€￾

“Yes she does, we are the guest that she was talking about. Now honey can we come in, it’s freezing out here.â€￾ I moved to my right to let everyone in and Justin was the last one to come. I softly whispered ‘sorry’ to them and they were forgiving.

“Wow this is a beautiful house you got here, and love the fireplace.â€￾ Lynn sat down in our Lazy-boy couch while Paul was sitting in a chair and Justin was leaning against the wall where the fireplace was.

“Yeah I love the fireplace and me and mum decorated the house…I guess you can call this our dream house. I’ll get you guys some hot chocolate to warm you down a little bit. And make yourself comfy, watch TV.â€￾ I walked to the kitchen and didn’t notice Lynn following me. I pour some water into the coco maker and added some coco powder and milk chocolate.

“Do you need some help?â€￾ she came next to me.

“No…its fine why don’t go and take a seat, you must be tired.â€￾ I tried to be nice but I can’t help but be mad at my mum, she lied to me and it’s all because of what happened between me and Justin.

“Look, the reason why we didn’t tell you because we knew that you’ll be angry at us and we were right you are, we just want you and Justin to forget the past and move on with your lives with each other as friends. That’s all we want.â€￾ She kissed me on my cheek and left. I guess me and Justin can be friends again, I don’t mind. She is right we should forget the past and really try to work things out, I’ll be honest I did miss him. I took three cups out and poured some hot chocolate into the cups. I heard the door open and saw my mum come in. She came in through the kitchen door with at least five bags with her and I helped.

“Sorry it took so long but the lines wow they were long. Oh you made me some drink, thanks baby.â€￾

“Ah no that’s not for you, that’s for the guest that were coming, remember mum.â€￾ I took the cup out of her hands and took it to the Harless’ and Timberlake. I sat next to Lynn and Justin was still standing near the fireplace. Mum came after couple of mini micro seconds and went straight to Lynn and gave her a big ol’ hug. It was great seeing them together, best friends reuniting; wish I could say the same for Justin and me. My mum hugged everyone including Justin. She brought him to couch and he finally sat down but still not talking.

“Justin why don’t you and Emma go and check out the house while we talk, okay?â€￾ Lynn suggested and I swore I saw her winking at my mum. Oh sh** please don’t tell me they are trying to hook us up. I stood up and gave him a nod to follow me. Well we first walked into the living room and then to the kitchen. After couple of minutes we made our way to the second floor.

“Okay so now this is my mum’s room or the master bedroom. Actually I wanted this bedroom but I got a smaller one.â€￾ I pointed my finger to the door that was baby blue. We walked to it and we made our way inside. He looked around up to the ceiling and down to the hardwood floors and to the gray walls with poster on it. He was still not talking to me so I blabbered on and on about what else, my room. I told him how I got the idea for the paint and everything that you see in this room. I was out of breath and silence took us over. I didn’t know what else to talk about. Ryan? No maybe not. Christmas? Not a good idea. School? Yes.

“So I’m almost graduating from High school which I am really excited about. What about you?â€￾ he looked straight into my eyes like he could totally read what I’m thinking.

“Why are you being so nice to me?â€￾ That’s not an answer and not the question that I was expecting to hear.

“Uh…because I want us back, you and me, your friendship, that's what I want.â€￾ I didn’t keep my eyes off of him. Again silence came over. Doesn’t he know how to talk?

“Wel…â€￾ he tried to speak but our parents called us downstairs. Damn mum. I got up and he followed right behind. The rest of the day was the same, we did not speak to each other that much at all only ‘goodnights’. I slept in my mum’s bedroom and Justin slept in mine while Lynn and Paul were in the guest room.
_______________________________________________________________</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:12 pm

I love the holidays! ^_^ That was pretty sneaky of their parents, but it's the only way to get them together in one place. They need to get back together, even if it's only as good friends. :nod: Maybe the happy holiday spirit will put them in the mood. :pray:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:53 pm

<span style='color:blueviolet'>Chapter 13: </span>

It was morning and I was already awake because I usually wake up around five. But I didn’t what else to do so I just rested in the bed where it was warm and pleasant. I took my CD player, put the headphones on and started listening to Jay-Z. I closed my eyes and thought about Emma. She turned into such a beautiful person. Her gorgeous dark brown hair, beautiful big chocolate brown eyes that just make you want to gaze at it and get lost in them. I stared at the ceiling thinking about her and smiled. I turned my body slowly to my right and closed my eyes to see her face. I can’t believe I’m falling for her, I mean how can’t you…I regret doing or saying everything to her as a child. But I’m going to make it up. I’ve got this whole thing planned. I heard the door opening and a body with some thing in its hand coming towards the dresser. I guessed it was Emma, since this was her room.

“Hey, what are you doing up so early?â€￾ She jumped up and whispered ‘Holy sh**’.

“Damn you scared me. And I should be asking you that question too.â€￾ She turned on the little lamp that was on her computer table to it will give us some light and sat down in her big chair. Her hair was all messy in a pony tail and she was wearing a short sleeved shirt with some black sweat pants which looked like they belonged to some boy because I have the same ones, weird.

“I always have to wake up at five to do some running or practice some dance moves with the guys.â€￾ She put on a confused look and raised her right eyebrow.

“Guys? Oh you mean the boy band that you’re in…that’s cool. So are you any good?â€￾

“First of all, we are not a boy band, we are a boy group. And second yea I am good, girl I could do things like no one can.â€￾ She started laughing and got up.

“Yeah right, dream on Justin. I know I could dance better than you…I’ve been dancing since I was 14.â€￾

“Really? So you are going to be a professional dancer? You should really dance for us, NSYNC.â€￾

“Yeah, I don’t think so. I’m thinking about dancing with some one who is really famous, like Janet Jackson or even better Backstreet Boys.â€￾ sh** why does she have to say Backstreet Boys. Now Janet is fine with me, because I also don’t mind dancing with her if you know what I mean? I got up and stretched out a little and sat back down on my bed or her bed.

“Backstreet Boys suck, they suck at everything, dancing, and even their name sucks. I mean who would name their band ‘The Backstreet Boys’. Now the name NSYNC is better, it has meaning.â€￾ I defended my self and the guys darn it feels good. And it’s true their name does suck.

“You are just jealous honey.â€￾ She smiled at me being pissed off.

“No I’m not; I’m just saying what is true.â€￾

“Okay well anyway, I’m going to go and take a shower and this room is messy clean it or I’ll kick you out.â€￾ She got up, entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. f*** I’m not cleaning up this, she should it, it’s her room not mine. I went slowly walked down the stairs while looking at the pictures that were nailed to the walls. It had one with Emma and her mum when she was a baby, a picture of her Grandparents but no pictures of her father, which didn’t surprise me. And lastly the picture that was hanging at the very end of the wall, it was Emma and I during her fifth birthday, she looked so cute with her pink dress and shinning princess crown on. I remembered that day, we had a cake fight and we broke a crystal vase. We didn’t get into too much trouble after all it was her birthday and we were only five. I made my way to the kitchen and made some coffee for me and headed back upstairs to the bedroom. She was still in the shower so I decided to turn on the television to MTV. There was nothing on other then video because it was almost six. The video that appeared was Backstreet Boys, yuck! I turned it off. It’s not that I hate them it’s just that I don’t like them right now because they have what we as in NSYNC want; I guess you can call it jealousy. I exactly didn’t have anything else to do so I decided to call up one of Emma’s friends by just picking up the phone and pressing redial. It rang and rang until someone picked up.

“Why the f*** are you calling me at six in the god damn morning?â€￾ Ahh...perfect person to talk to.

“Hey baby, how you doing?â€￾ I impersonated Joey’s voice from ‘Friends’.

“Who is this?â€￾

“You’re lover honey, what you don’t want me. That hurts my feeling.â€￾ I tried not to laugh but I couldn’t help it.

“Ryan, is that you? Oh boy you are in big trouble when I tell Emma what you doing!â€￾

“No it’s not Ryan....but who is Rya…â€￾ I looked up and saw Emma standing with a familiar angry face.

“Hey Ashley, it me Emma and that a-hole that was calling you is one of my friends. So don’t listen to him.â€￾

“Oh okay, is he cute? Because on the phone he sounds really sexy and…â€￾

“Good bye Ashley, I’ll call you laterâ€￾. Emma hung up the phone and looked straight into my eyes.

“What?â€￾

“What you mean ‘what’? Why did you call her?â€￾

“I was bored and got nothing else to do so I thought I might get to know your friends, what’s the harm in that?â€￾

“Nothing it’s just that you didn’t ask me first before calling her, that’s all.â€￾

“Oh sorry MUM, I forgot.â€￾ I smiled and she stuck her tongue out at me and went to the kitchen. I got out my clothes from my bag and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

It was five in the afternoon Emma and I went bowling, since we were bored. She took her mum’s car and we drove there. During the whole ride we were pretty much quite, I wanted to say something but it just didn’t come out. When ever I’m nervous I just can’t talk, I become silent, I try to talk but the word just gets stuck in my throat. After twenty minutes of riding, we finally reached it. We got in there and we spotted only two people, I could tell they were a couple just by their body language towards each other. We paid and walked in the direction of lane five. I took the rented bowling shoes and put them on. Emma didn’t have one because she finds it to be disgusting to wear the same shoes that other people wore.

“Do you want me to put the names in?â€￾ she asked.

“Sure, I don’t care.â€￾ So she did. She entered her name in and then after that she entered ‘I suck balls’ for my name. I didn’t even notice it until it was my turn. She started laughing and I guess it was kind of funny but not that much. It was ten minutes later, guess who was laughing now, ME, because I was winning while this little chick here was losing. It was 120 to 93. It was round two and we both fought over the names we were going to put in. I put in ‘Hooker’ for her and she put in ‘Crack whore’ for me. I’m glad that the owner wasn’t there with us, because if he was he would have kicked us out for these names. It was eight in the evening and we decided to go back home, and like always I won. Now this time the car ride wasn’t quiet at all we talked about everything, to music, high school, and about *Nsync. I told her how we met and what we were going to do next. We were into talking and listening to each other, Emma didn’t even notice our exit passed. But we found our way home and had a nice dinner. It was fun spending time with her.
<span style='color:blueviolet'>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:21 pm

They had such a good time together at the bowling alley, despite Justin's earlier jackassness ( :huh: ) with the calling of her friend. :lol: I hope that he does pull out all the stops and win her back. Emma is awesome! He should feel blessed to have such a special, beautiful person in his life. :nod:

Return to “Fan Fiction”