High School Love

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:09 pm

<span style='color:green'>ok heres a new fan fic. I hope you guys like it! Oh sorry this doesn't have Justin in it!

CHAPTER 1- She was a lonely girl!
Sept 27,2005.

Tiffany,who was 16 sat on her bed. No one was there with her. Her father had died when she was 7. She was lonely. The only friend she had was her neighbor Scott. She climbed off of her bed and went to her computer. She pushed the power button. She got online and started talking to Scott.
Scott: Hey Tiff how r u?
Tiff: Hey Scott....I'm fine
Scott: Thats good...oh i almost forgot Happy Birthday
Tiff: Lol thanks
Scott: Well come over soon...I have something for you
Tiff: Ok i'll take a shower and get make up on and crap
Scott: Alright see ya!
Tiff: Bye
Scott: Bye

Tiff got in the shower and got ready. She turned off her computer and wrote her mom a note
Mom,I'm over at Scott's If you need me call my cell Tiff

She sat it on the kicten counter and went over to Scott's. She knocked. Scott opened the door. " Oh Hey" He said. " Umm Hi" Tiff said. She didn't bother saying anything else. She knew Scott probably didn't like her so why did he talk to her. " Umm come here." Scott said. Tiff followed. He went into his room...well she thought he did. She found her picture on his wall taped onto a piece of paper and it said I hate this b*tch!!! Tiff ran out of his house!! She had tears building up. She didn't know if she could ever talk to Scott again. She got in her car and went to the only place she could think of to go. She got out of her car when she arrived at the mall. She walked into the mall. She thought she saw Scott. It wasn't him. Her cell phone rang. " Hello?" She said. " Where did you go?" She heard Scott say. " Well why should you care...you think I'm a b*tch." Tiff said while walking around a group of guys. She didn't bother to look up at all. " What the heck?" Scott said. " Where did you see that?" Scott asked. " In your room on your wall." Tiff said. " OMG!!! Ali probably did that." Scott said while hearing Tiff start crying. " Ahh Tiff don't cry." Scott said. He heard a girl start screaming. He knew where Tiff was. He got into his car and hurried to the mall. He found Tiff and Ali in a fight. " ALI" Scott yelled. " Oh look theres my boyfriend." Ali said while kissing Scott. Tiff just rolled her eyes and walked off. " Tiff wait." Scott said chasing her. " I love you." He said. Tiff look back..." Yea right." Tiff said while walking to her car. Scott didn't know what to do.

*********************Later that night***************************

Tiff turned on her computer still crying. She thought about earlier. How could he do that? Why did he say he loved you? Does he mean it? What if he does? What are you gonna do about it? Questions ran through her head as she heard her mom come home. " Tiff I got food." She heard her mom yell up to her. " I'm comming." Tiff yelled back. She ran downstaires. She saw someone sitting on the couch. It was Scott. She walked right by him. He grabbed her arm. She sat down next to him. " I'm so sorry about earlier." Scott said " I'm not lieing about this and I really do love you." Scott finished. Tiff just looked down. " Why are you going out with Ali anyway...She's just gonna cheat on you and I already know she is." Tiff said. " When did you see that?" Scott asked. " Well one day after school I had to go up to Miss Conn's room to get some work and Ali and Alex were having it." Tiff said. " It was nasty." Tiff finished. " Wow." Scott said. " Yeah." Tiff said while walking into the kicten and grabbing her food and walking back up to her room. " Come on i guess." Tiff said to Scott. Scott followed. Tiff thought about her liking Scott. What was there not to like about him. He was the quarterback on the football team. Tiff was a cheerleader and she got along with the cheerleaders really well. She got along with the football players too. She liked Scott,Aaron,Brad,Kevin and Jeremy. She knew Scott liked her. He had told her many times. " So...what do you wanna do about Ali and Alex?" Tiff asked. " Well I don't know." Scott said. " I'll tell ya tomorrow." Scott said. " I'm gonna go get your gift and bring it over ok?" Scott said. " Ok." Tiff said. She was so tired that she sat her food on her computer desk and went downstaires and started watching tv and fell asleep. Scott came back over five minutes later. " I'll take her up to her room." Tiff's mom Marie said. " No I can wake her up so she can open her gift and i'll take her upstaires." Scott said. " Ok." Marie said.

Scott woke Tiff up and told her to go up to her room so she could open her girft and so she could go back to sleep. Tiff opened the box and it had a pair of keys in it. " What's this for?" Tiff asked. " I'll show you tomorrow." Scott said. Tiff layed down and Scott was so tired and it was 11:30pm now so he called his mom and told her he was staying the night.

The next morning Scott got up and went home. He woke up Tiff. Tiff didn't feel like getting up because she would have to deal with the girls who thought they were better than Tiff because they had both of their parents alive.

She got into her car and looked to see if Scott had left yet and he had. She went to school. She pulled into a parking space. She got out and she walked upto Kayley,Allison,Rachel,April and Britney. " Are you ok?" Kayley asked. " I heard you got into a fight with Ali the b*tch." Kayley finished. " Yea im fine." Tiff said while smiling at Scott who were with the guys across from them waiting to go inside. " So are you and Scott going out?" April asked. " Not right now but last night he said he loved me at the mall." Tiff said. " Oh because Ryan came over and asked where you were because Scott wanted to know." Allison said. " Oh." Tiff said while walking into school. She meet up with Scott in her second period." How do you like your girft?" Scott asked. " It's cool." Tiff said while walking to her next class that she had with Scott too. They girls smiled at Tiff. She walked over to them and Scott walked over to the guys. " He totally wants you Tiff." Allison said while looking at Scott. " No duh." Tiff said while smiling at Scott.

ok what do you all think? should this go on or should i stop?</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:29 pm

That girl Ali needs some more b**** slaps. :nod: That is so rude to call Tiff that. Girls, girls, girls ... always starting petty fights when they're jealous of others. Ali is just jealous that Scott loves Tiff and doesn't want her nasty ass. :thumbdown:

Please continue! :nod: :thumbup:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:12 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Aww ok heres a new chapter...i guess i better update the other one to lol i'll do that after i get this done!

CHAPTER 2- My Best friend

Tiff had finally gotten home and brought the girls with her. She finally had some more friends besides just Scott. Scott wasn't home yet so they couldn't do anything. " Let's go watch them practice." Allison said. " Yeah." Kalyey said. " Come one Tiff." April said. " Ok I guess." Tiff said. " Mom we're going to watch the guys practice for their game." Tiff yelled to her mom. " Ok sweetie." Marie replayed back.

They walked upto the stands and Scott saw Tiff. He just smiled and throw the ball. " Practice Time is over." Mr.Holley said. Scott changed and went to see Tiff and her friends. Scott brought his friends along. " Hey sweets." Scott said to Tiff. " Whatever." Tiff said while making room for Scott on the bench. " Awww." The girls said. " Shut up." Scott said. The guys finally got there. " Aww Mr. and Mrs. Scott Morgan." Aaron said. " Shut up god." Tiff said. Ali walked by. " Hey baby." She yelled to Scott. " Leave me alone slut." Scott yelled back. Tiff put her hair up in a pony tail. Scott held Tiff close. " So..." Allison said. " Can we go to the mall?" Kayley asked. " I guess." Tiff said while digging in her purse for her keys. " Ladies first." Scott said when all the girls headed for Tiff's car. " We'll just meet you there." Tiff said to Scott when they we walking to the cars. " Alright." Scott said.

The guys had to wait for the girls. Tiff pulled into a parking space right next to the guys. Tiff got out of the car and started talking to Scott." So..." Tiff said when everyone got out of the cars. " I call Tiff." Scott said while grabbing Tiff's hand. " I call Kayley." Ryan said. " Yay" Kayley said while kissing Ryan her boyfriend. " I call Britney." Alex siad. " I call Allison." Aaron said. " Ok." Tiff said while walking into the mall. " I don't have any money on me." Tiff said. " I'll get some money from my bank account."Tiff said while walking over to the ATM machine. " How much should I get?" Tiff asked Scott. " Doesn't matter." Scott said while messinf with Tiff's hair. " Don't mess with the hair." Tiff said while Scott kissed her. " So does this mean we are going out?" Tiff asked. " I guess." Scott said while the others came over.
"Aww." Ryan said. " Dude look at you too." Scott said while kissing Tiff. " So look at you....get a room." Ryan joked around. " We might later." Tiff said. " Ohhhh." Scott said while walking into FYI. " I want the Maroon 5 cd so bad." Tiff said while grabbing it. " Now I want Usher's cd." Tiff said. " Damn girl!! You want a lot." Kayley said. " Well I knwo how bad....." Tiff was saying before Kayley cutted her off. " Shhh." Kayley said. " No... Hey Ryan... Kayley wants to have it tonight." Tiff said to Ryan. " Oh really." Ryan said. " Yea I guess." Kayley said while hitting Tiff on the arm. " Hey Scott Tiff wants to have it tonight." Kayley said. " I'm not lieing." Tiff said while Scott winked at Tiff. " Might happen." Scott whispered to Tiff while he was paying. " What was that?" Kayley said. "Oh nothing." Tiff said while grabbing Scott and kissing him.

Ok what do ya think?</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:58 pm

Tiff and Scott are so cute. Actually, all of the girls and their guys are sweet together. I love how playful they are and their jokes are great. What an awesome bunch of friends. And you gotta love the mall and new cd's, so yay for that. :yay:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:41 pm

<span style='color:green'>this is so short ok but ya sorry i haven't updated my other one i will tomorrow.

CHAPTER 3-Sisters suck!!!

Tiff was the youngest out of 3. She had a older sister and a older brother. Her brother would always protect her no matter what. Her sister was the one who would always put Tiff down. Her sister was 18 and her bro was 20. She didn't see them much but when she did she tryed her best to get the best of it.

" Tiff are you ready to go get your brother and sister?" Her mom aksed. " Yeah i guess." Tiff said. She got in her moms car and fell asleep. She finally woke up when they were five minutes away from the airport. " Mom i'm worried." Tiff said. " About what?" Her mom asked. " Well I haven't felt good all weekend and well me and Scott had you know sex like last weekend." Tiff said. " Please don't get mad at me." she finished. " Aww Tiff...i'm not mad at you,he is your first boyfriend I will be there if you are pregnant." Her mom said. They got out of the car and walked into the airport. Everyone could see Tiff because she was tall,had blonde hair and she was always sporty. " Hey sis." Brandon Tiff's brother said when he got to them. " Hey bro." Tiff said while giving him a hug. " We need to talk when we get home." She whispered to him. " k." he whispered back. " Hi Tiff." Kim Tiff's sister said. " Hi." Tiff said back. Her sister was jealous of Tiff because she had Scott and her sister thought Scott was hot. They just looked at eachother. "Your looking kinda fatter." Kim said. " Well atleast when i am skinny i ain't a big lazy girl who just eats junk food and then wants her sister to get her the hot guys." Tiff said walking to the car. Her brother followed. " What do you wanna talk to me about since they are way back there." Brandon asked. " Well you know me and Scott are dating well we had sex last weekend and I think im pregnant." Tiff said while lookign down. She knew her brother had to go through it at the age of 17. He had a son who was 3 and his name was Braden. " Awww don't be mad." Brandon said while hugging Tiff.

When they got home Tiff went straight to Scott's. She knocked on the door. Scott answered. "We need to talk about stuff." Tiff said while walking into the living room. " Ok go on." Scott said. " Well you know last weekend when we had it well I think im pregnant." Tiff said while looking down. " Oh...well are you sure?" Scott asked Tiff. " I'm pretty sure i am." Tiff said while crying. " Awww don't cry babes." Scott said. " What are we gonna do if i am?" Tiff asked. " I'm only 16 and your only 16." Tiff finished. " Umm I already have a job and so do you so i bet we can afford it." Scott said. " Well i told my mom and she said she would help out and stuff and my bro said he would too...he's moving back here in like a few months." Tiff said. " Oh does he like me?" Scott said. Tiff shruged. " He should because he wasn't mad or anything when i told him." she finished.

ok there ya go. What do ya think?</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:07 pm

Aww, I feel sad for girls who have to deal with being pregnant at a young age, but she seems to have a great support system to get her through this. And her sister is a b****, but that happens with most sister relationships. :lol:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:39 am

heres a next chapter!!!

CHAPTER 4- Pregnant at 16!!!! PT.1

Tiff had stayed the night at Scott's that night. Tiff woke up early in the morning. Scott's mom was up making breakfast. " Hi." Tiff said as she walked into the kicten. " Hello Tiff." Amy Scott's mom said. " Can I help at all?" Tiff asked as Scott's older brothers came downstaires. " OOOO" Jordan said. " Shut up." Tiff said " You have your girlfriend." She finished while walking out into the living room and watching Full House. " Hey Tiff go wake up yur boyfriend." Jordan said. " ok." Tiff said while walking up to Scott's room. Scott was already awake. " Hey baby." Scott said. " Hey im gonna go home and get dressed and stuff and then go to the store and get a test." Tiff said while putting her hair up in a pony tail. " Alright see ya and tell me if you are pregnant online cuz im so tired." Scott said. " ok." Tiff said.

She went home for alittle bit. Her brother went with her to the store. " So If you are pregnant what do you want it to be?" Her brother asked. " Well i wouldn't care I would just want it to be healthy." Tiff said as she paid for the test. " Oh" he said.

When she got home she took the test and sure enough she was pregnant. She got online and Scott was online.

Scott: Hey so.....
Tiff: Hey i am pregnant
Scott: what now?
Tiff: I don't know
Scott: I'm so sorry about all of this....it's my fault
Tiff: No its not....I'm the one who wanted to try it
Scott: Well still
Tiff: It doesn't matter now all we have to worry about is the baby and us
Scott: I want it to be a boy
Tiff: lol ok I want it to be a girl but i don't care as long as it is healthy
Scott: Yea
Tiff: Hey im gonna go back to sleep cuz my bro made a doctors appointment for today to see how far along and crap i am
Scott: ok what time is that?
Tiff: its at 3:30pm
Scott: oh ok see ya babe
Tiff: bye baby
Scott:bye

ok that was short but i gotta get wriing on the other one and i promise i will update that one tonight!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:47 am

All that matters is that Tiff has a healthy baby, so she needs to get to the doctor's office and make sure that she is having scheduled examns and taking all of the necessary precautions.

I can't wait to find out if she's gonna have a baby boy or baby girl. :nod:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:22 pm

Is Paige the only one that likes this one or what??? :unsure: :shrug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:39 pm

Everybody needs to read Tiff's story ... that's an order! :nod:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:06 pm

Lol thanks Paige!!! Hmmm well maybe i posted this at a wrong time cuz i ahven't seen Heather on like all day. I probably should of waited to post this during the weekend but who cares....i might get some more readers.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:13 pm

I'm sure Heather will check out the story on the weekend. I know her parental blocker on AOL has her on a time limit, so she usually has more time on the weekends. :nod:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:18 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Alright i'll update again. well i'll do another chapter after this too cuz im in the mood to update this lol

CHAPTER 4-Pregnant at 16!!! PT.2

Tiff went to the doctor's office later that day. Her doctor Amanda Hilligas tell Tiffany she needs to take it slow and she can't do cheerleading this year.

Tiff goes home and tells Scott that. " Umm that sucks babe." Scott said while hugging Tiff. Her friend Kayley,Britney,Allison, and April came over. " So your pregnant?" Kayley asked. " Yea." Tiff said while sitting down on Scott's legs. He holds her tight and rubs her stomach. " So what are ya gonna name it if it's a girl?" April asks. " Well I like either Sarah Marie or Caitlin Marie." Tiff said. " I love both of them Tiff." Kayley said. " What about if its a boy?" Scott asks. " Umm either Adam Scott or Craig Robert." Tiff said. " Umm I like Adam Scott better." Scott said. " Umm duh." Kayley said "We all know why."

The guys came over alittle bit later. " Lets go get some movies." Tiff said. "Ok the girls can go." Tiff said while the girls followed her to her car. They got Mean girls,A Cinderella Story, 50 First dates and Austin Powers in Goldmember. " I love these movies." Kayley said. " Yea but the guys won't.
"Tiff said while laughing.

When they got home Tiff talked to her mom for alittle bit. Her mom liked the name Cailtin Marie better and she liked Adam Scott for a boy. Tiff went updtaires. She missed the first part of Mean girls. " Why did you get the stupid movie?" Ryan asked. " Umm cuz you guys didn't come." Tiff said while walking into her bathroom and changing. She came out in some shorts and a shirt. She sat on the floor cuz everyone was on her bed. " Baby come sit up here and guys go sit somewhere else." Scott said. " I'm fine." Tiff said. " You sure?" Scott asked while rubbing Tiff's shoulders." Yeah im fine i hope." Tiff said. She was so tired during Austin Powers in Goldmember she got up on her bed and made everyone get off besides the girls and Scott and went to bed. They were gonna do something to wake her up but they thought about how tired she was and she was pregnant so they didn't do anything.

ok i'll post another chapter asap unless if i have to go then you'll have to wait till tomorrow!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:25 pm

:thumbup: Those are good names that she's picked out for either the boy or the girl ... or maybe she'll have both and then that would be crazy, but exciting nonetheless.

I'm glad that everyone is aware that she has to take it easy and not get too crazy during her pregnancy. Gotta protect the baby inside of her. :nod:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:06 pm

<span style='color:purple'>ok heres the next chapter!!

CHAPTER 5- A baby to watch!!
Seven months later!

Tiff's aunt went into labor 2 months before Tiff was due.. Her aunt was gonna let Tiff watch it for like three days and then she was gonna see if she would like rasing a child. Her aunt had a girl. Her name was Adeline Jan. Tiff loved watching her cousin. She slept most of the time. Scott liked watching her too. She was only up for Scott at 5am. The three days went by fast. " I don't want her to go." Tiff said. She was so big now. They had all the stuff ready for Tiff to have the baby. She was gonna have a girl. They picked the name Caitlin Marie. Scott had moved in with Tiff and Brandon had moved in too. He offered to give the baby his room and he could live in one of the 3 other rooms. Tiff said she wouldn't move Caitlin into another room until she was atleast four months old.

Tiff fell asleep right when she got home from school that day. It was the last day of school for summer. Tiff really hoped her due date came soon. She wanted to pop this kid out of her.

Scott came home from work at like 11:30. He slept downstaires on the couch cuz him and Brandon were watching a movie.

" Tiff Tiff" Tiff's mom whispered in Tiff's ear. " What?" Tiff asked. She opened her eyes and lookes at the clock. It was 5am. " Umm your aunt wants you to baby sit right now." Tiff's mom said. " Tell her to bring Addie over here and bring her in my room." Tiff said. She wasn't feeling that well. She went downstaires and sat next to Scott on the couch. He kissed her on the lips. " Your awake?" Tiff asked. " Yeah your mom woke me up and asked me where you were." Scott said. " Oh,can you go get me something to take because i'm not feeling good." Tiff said while heading up to her room. She waited for Scott to come upstaires. Five minutes later he comes up with Addie. She is sleeping. " Here baby." Scott said while handing Tiff some pills and then picking Addie up out of her carseat and laying down in bed and laying Addie on his chest. " Aww." Tiff said looking at Scott. " Awww." Scott said in Tiff's voice. " Shut up." Tiff said while laying her head down on her pillow.

ok FEEDBACK PLZ!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:59 am

Watching her aunt's baby is good practice for Tiff. You can never have too much practice with a baby. :lol:

I'm glad Tiff made it to the end of the school year, and now she can finally pop that watermelon outta there. :D :P

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:25 am

Hey Paige i'll update in like maybe an hour or less!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:42 am

No problem, whenever you get the time. :nod:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:01 pm

<span style='color:red'>ok Here ya go my Paige!!! Another chapter for ya!

CHAPTER 6- A little visitor!

Scott had to get up early that morning to go with Brandon to get Brandon's son.
" Do you think your gonna like being a dad?" Brandon asked when they were walking to Brandon's son's moms house. Brandon knocked on the door and this girl who had long brown hair,brown eyes and was kinda tall opened the door. " Oh hey Brandon...Braden daddy's here." The girl yelled to the little boy. The little boy who looked just like Brandon came running out the door. He looked at Scott and then looked at Brandon. " Hi daddy." The little boy said. " Hey bud." Brandon said. The girl handed Scott a bag. " Its his clothes give it to Brandon." she said when Scott took it.

When they got back in the car Brandon asked Scott if hew as ever gonna answer his question. " Oh yea...I'm looking forward to be a dad,its gonna be hard the first few weeks but i think im gonan like it." Scott said. " Yeah you should." Brandon said pulling into the driveway. Tiff had had Kayley and Ryan over today because Kayley wanted to see with Addie looked like. When Braden saw Tiff he ran straight for her. " What's up buddy?" Tiff asked Braden when she picked him up. " I'm fine." Braden said. " Thats good." Tiff said while looking at Scott who looked so tired. " Scott go back to sleep you look so tired." Tiff said. " No i can live." Scott said while taking Addie and feeding her. " Sure." Tiff said. Kayley just laughed. " So is she light?" Ryan asked while looking at Addie. " Umm yeah." Scott said. " Wanna hold her?" he asked. " Sure." Ryan said. " Ok." Scott said while handing Addie over to Ryan. " She's so light." Ryan said. " Yeah she is huh." Scott said while turning on the tv. "I'm hungry." Braden said. " Yeah im hungy too." Scott said. " I'm hungry too." Tiff said while walking into the kicten. " What do ya want?" Tiff asked Braden. " Waffles." He said. " Umm ok." Tiff said while grabbing a whole box of waffles. " looks like we're having these." Tiff said while putting 4 in the toster and then when those were done putting more in there.

Tiff went back to the living room when she had hers and Braden's food. Scott sat next to Tiff who was watching a movie on HBO called Love and Basketball. " I love this movie." Tiff said when she saw the begining part of it. " I wish i could be either a singer or a basketball player but now I can't." Tiff said while Brandon took Braden. " Sure you can be just becasue your pregnant doesn't mean you can't finish school and go to a basketball team or whatever you wanna be." Brandon said while sitting down in the chair next to Tiff. " Well still their not gonna have me on their team when i have a kid." Tiff said. " Oh just shhh." Scott said. " You can be what ever you wanna be." He finshed. " I know you can be what ya wanna be." Scott sangthe song that was just on the radio that morning. Tiff just laughed.

Ok there ya go my Paige!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:56 pm

Aww, Tiff can be whatever she wants to be. She's gotta take care of the baby when she's born, but there is always time to do things later on in life. And she's really young, so she has her whole life ahead of her. :nod: I like that Scott is so encouraging. :)

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:43 pm

it's a good story. i like it.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:02 pm

Thanks!!! Its a new thing i tried and well i guess i have 2 people who like it!

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:19 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Ok heres another chapter today!!

CHAPTER 7-Baby Shower!!!
Tiff's nine months now!!

Tiff was getting ready for well she thought it was Scott's birthday party but it was really her baby shower. She put on a pick shirt that she had gotten from her mom. She put on some pants because it was really cold that day. " Ready Brandon?" Tiff asked walking downstaires. " Yep." Brandon said while opening the door for Tiff.

They pulled into the driveway of Kayley's house. " Hey Kayley." Tiff said while walking into the house. It was all pink and had a big sign that said IT'S A GIRL and BABY SHOWER!!!! Tiff's jaw droped. "OMG!" Tiff said while Tiff's mom hugged her. Tiff saw Scott laughing. " Well there goes your birthday persent." Tiff said while hugging Kayley. Tiff saw her doctor. "Aww thanks for comming Amanda." Tiff said walking over to her doctor. " No problem Tiff." Amanda said.

" Well first of we are gonan open gifts." Kayley said while moving all the gifts infront of Tiff and Scott. " Aww look at this." Scott said while opening a box full of clothes and diapers. " Thanks Amanda." Tiff said reading the card that came with the box." Your welcome." Amanda said. " Dude we don't have to buy a carseat for Caitlin." Scott said opening a box with a carseat in it. " Umm Thanks Marie." Scott said while putting that in the pile that was already opened gifts. They got a playpen,alot of clothes,a take along swing and a stroller.

When it was over eveyone went back over to the house and put the stuff in Tiff's room. " I'm set for Caitlin to come." Tiff said while laying down on her bed that night. She was due on June 28 so she was due anytime now. She wanted to have Caitlin on June 10 because it was the day her father was born on. " Mom!" Tiff yelled from her room that night. " Stop yelling." Brandon said comming to Tiff's room. " You want?" He asked. " Umm was i asking you?" Tiff asked as her mom walked into the room. " What do contractions feel like?" Tiff asked her mom. " They feel like really bad cramps if i remember right." Marie said. " Oh cuz I thought i was feeling them but it just cuz im hungry." Tiff said. " I'm making some cheeseburgers right now and your aunt is making mac and cheese right now." Tiff's mom said. " Give me 2 cheeseburgers and then fill the rest of my plate with mac and cheese please." Tiff asked her mom. " alright." Her mom said while walking out of her room. Brandon sat down on the edge of Tiff's bed and watched the tv show she was and that was What I like about You. " Amanda Bynes is so hot." Brandon said when the show came back on. " The vince guy is hot." Tiff said. " I'm gonan tell Scott." Brandon said. " So he looks at girls." Tiff said while her mom brought Tiff her food. " Oh." Brandon said. " Yeah." Tiff said.

Ok what do ya think?</span>

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:08 am

I LIKE IT SO FAR. KEEP GOING PLZ!!!

-
SARAH

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:52 am

Wow, sounds like Tiff and Scott got some great things for the baby. They won't have to spend too much of their money on those things since their friends were so generous. :thumbup:

The baby's coming any moment. I can't wait! :yay:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:25 pm

nope, now you have three ppl who like it.

i love this story, it's really cute. :)

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:42 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Aww thanks guys!! Heres a new chapter!!!

CHAPTER 8-A new baby!!!

June 10,2005

Tiff went into labor on her fathers birthday. Scott was at work so Tiff got into her car and drove to the hospital. " I'm in labor." Tiff said while leaning over cuz of a contraction." ok whats ur name?" The nurse asked. " Tiffany L James." Tiff said. " Ok." The nurse said calling into a line and asking what Tiffany's doctor was. When Tiff got to her room she called Scott,Brandon and her mom. Scott was first,Brandon and her mom were second. " I'm only 7cm along and i've been here for just like 10min." Tiff said while the nurse checked on Tiff. "Thats cool well if your 10cm in like 5hrs Cailtin and dad will have the same b-day and be born at the same time." Marie said while Tiff holded back her tears. She missed her father alot. He was the only one she could play jokes on that wouldn't ground her. " Your just about ready to push." The nurse said as Tiff's doctor walked into the room. " How are you feeling?" She asked. " If it wasn't for the contractions I would fele fine." Tiff said while eating some ice. " Yeah I know how it is." Her doctor said. " I've been through it once." Amanda said while rubbing Tiff's stomach." Oh I always thought you were single." Tiff said while the nurse checked her again. " Nope I have a son named Aaron Ryan." Amanda said. " Oh cool." Tiff said. " Umm Tiff your ready to push." The nurse said. " Alright." Tiff said while her mom hugged her and Brandon kissed Tiff on her forhead. "You can do it Tiff." He whispered to Tiff before he got up and left the room. Tiff only pushed twice and then she was a mom. " Awww she looks just like you only she has a full head of dark brown hair just like me." Scott said as they weighed Caitlin. " She's 6pounds 6oz." The nurse said while wraping her up in a blanket. " She was as much as I was." Tiff said while smiling as she got Caitlin. " What's her name again?" A nurse asked filling out her birth certific. " Caitlin Marie Morgan." Tiff said. " Ok." The nurse said while smiling as she saw Caitlin open her eyes.

Later that day Kayley,April,Allison,Britney,Ryan,Alex,and Aaron all came to see Tiff and to meet Caitlin. " Awww she looks so much like you." Kayley said while holding Caitlin. " Thanks." Tiff said while Scott walked into the room with Addie. Addie and Caitlin were like 2months apart. All Tiff ever heard that day was 'she looks just like you' and 'awww'.

The next day when Tiff got home she fell asleep on her bed with Caitlin laying next to her on the bed. Tiff didn't wake up till she heard Scott come into her room from work to change. " She been sleeping for you?" Scott asked while changing into some shorts. He didn't put a shirt on cuz he was just going to lay down next to Tiff and feed Caitlin. " Yea." Tiff said while kissing Scott. " So does she fit into anything out of the clothes we got?" Scott asked. " Well you know how my mom said that the stuff would probably be huge on her so she got premine stuff well thats the only stuff that fits her." Tiff said while getting up and changing into some shorts and a tank top. " Oh well so do we gotta get some smaller stuff for her or what?" Scott asked while picking Caitlin up and walking over to her closet and grabbing this pink outfit. " No she can just wear the 0-3months stuff if she needs too." Tiff said while standing next to Scott who was chnaging her diaper. Caitlin was screaming. " Hey baby shhhhh." Tiff said picking up Caitlin when Scott was done. " Aww give her to me." Scott said while taking Caitlin who stoped crying for Scott. " I see how she is." Tiff said while going downstaires and walking into the kicten. " She slept with you for 4 hours?" Brandon asked while seeing Tiff walk into the kicten. " Umm yea." Tiff said while hitting Brandon on the head. " Oh." Brandon said. Tiff grabbed a pop and then went back to her room. Scott followed her. " You gonna feed her now?" Scott asked while Tiff took Caitlin. " Umm duh." Tiff said while brestfeeding Caitlin. " Can I get some tonight?"Scott asked. Tiff looked down at his thing and laughed. " Umm yeah." Tiff said while kissing Scott again.

there ya go!! FEEDBACK PLZ!!!!!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:06 pm

:yay: :yay: :yay: Hooray ... Tiff had Caitlin and it was an easy pregnancy. :thumbup: Tiff and Scott are gonna have many late nights feeding her and trying to get her to sleep. :lol: But it's all worth it for that little bundle of joy. :wub:

Scott wanting sex ... boys just gotta have it, don't they? ;)

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:37 pm

<span style='color:red'>Lol heres another chapter! lol its not gonna be that good cuz im probably to young to say all the other crap that happens during getiin it on!!! Oh yea this is so long just to let you know!!!

CHAPTER 9-No title yet!

Caitlin fell asleep right after Tiff started feeding her." So..." Scott said while rubbing Tiff's back and kissing her neck. She turned around and kissed Scott on the lips with alittle tounge. Scott took off Tiff's shirt. He then took off his shorts and boxers. Tiff took off her bra and shorts and thong. Scott licked Tiff all over. Then he finally put it in her. She smiled at Scott. He kissed her neck. " Awww Scott." Tiff said when they were done later that night. " Yeah." Scott said. Tiff got up and checked on Caitlin who was sleeping. " we should wake her up soon." Scott said while kissing Tiff's neck again. " Yeah." Tiff said as Caitlin started crying. Scott picked her up." Shhhhhh." He said while laying down on the bed and turning on the tv. He layed Caitlin down on the bed while he put some clothes on. Tiff went to take a shower.

The next day Tiff went out with Kayley and Britney. Kayley was holding Caitlin most of them time. Tiff was so tired that day. " God last ngiht was so good." Tiff said while holding Caitlin. " lol Did you and Scott have it while she was sleeping?" Kayley asked. " Yeah." Tiff said. Britney just started laughing. " Thought so." Kayley said while taking Caitlin who was awake.

When Tiff got home she made Brandon watch Caitlin for like a few hours until she woke back up. She said she was kinda tired so she was gonna take a nap.

ok it wasn't that good but there ya go!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:20 pm

Aww, you don't have to worry about not knowing what to write for the sex scenes. I wouldn't either. Or maybe I would b/c of my dirty mind (:no:), but I'd probably get too embarassed to write it all out.

Scott and Tiff seem to be doing great with the baby. :nod:

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:14 pm

it was a strange chapter that last one but so far the story is good i have no idea what i would write for the sex scene at all

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:16 pm

Lol me either. I tried my best...hmmm maybe should start thinkin on how to improve lol j/k

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:50 pm

I promise Paige i will get to updating tomorrow.....im probably not gonna have homework cuz we have a 2 o'clock thing where our classes are cut short cuz we have an assembly and stuff at 2pm and they say it will last to 3:30pm when we get out so yea i shouldn't have homework and if i do they suck lol well see ya tomorrow off to go -_- . Night night!

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:19 pm

Ok i promise i will update tonight or tomorrow i'll update! Oh hey Paige im gonna make one to u cuz im sorry i haven't gotten to updating both of them for awhile!

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:56 pm

Here ya go gurls!

CHAPTER 10-A beak up or a marrige? PT.1 Hmmmmm

Scott had to go to work the next night. Tiff was so tired that night she let Caitlin sleep next to her on the bed. Tiff didn't wake up until Scott turned on the light when he was home from work. Caitlin started crying. Scott picked her up. " Awww I'm sorry." Scott said while Tiff put the covers over her eyes. " Shhhhhh." Scott whispered in Caitlin's ears and she finally stopped crying a few seconds later. Scott changed really quick into some shorts and a shirt. He went downstaires and fed Caitlin and then they fell asleep on the couch. Tiff went downstaires at 10:30am the next morning. She heard Caitlin crying. " Dang it." Scott said when he saw Tiff walk into the living room. " That was for?" She asked while sitting next to Scott. " Umm I thought she might of woke you up." Scott said. Caitlin saw Tiff and stopped crying. " Ummm what car are you taking today?" Tiff asked. " Uh My car." Scott said while setting Caitlin into her swing because she was sound asleep. " Ok becasue I gotta take her to her doctors appointment today at 2pm." Tiff said while getting a pop. " Oh yeah." Scott said. " Umm do ya know when you'll be back?" Scott asked Tiff who was laying down on the couch. " When the appointment is over." Tiff said. " Hahahaha funny." Scott said.

Scott had felt kinda weird that day when Tiff left. He didn't know what it was. He thought he was feeling towards break up with Tiff. How could he leave her? She would be a single mother and then what would people think of him at school? He tried to get the feeling out but it wouldn't. He had to think how to tell Tiff about this.

Tiff was at the doctors office until 3:30pm. Caitlin was doing fine but she needed to be woken up to eat every 2hrs. She was sleeping when Tiff went over to Kayley's house. Ryan was over because his car was there. Tiff was holding Caitlin's carseat knocking on the door when Ryan opened the door. " Hey ya Tiff." Ryan said. " Hey just thought I would stop by because Kayley wanted to see Caitlin again." Tiff said while sitting on the couch. " Hey Kayley,Tiff's here." Ryan yelled up to Kayley's room. Kayley came down and hugged Tiff.

" So is she healthy?" Kayley said while looking at Caitlin sleeping in her carseat. " Yup." Tiff said while pushing Caitlin's hair out of her eyes. " Thats good." Ryan said. " So when are you guys gonna have a baby boy?" Ryan asked. " A lot later." Tiff said while laughing. Ryan laughed. " Funny." He said while hearing the phone ring.

ok that was short and im sorry about that but Feedback plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:45 am

:yay: Woo, an update. I really hope that Scott doesn't leave Tiff. Both of them are so young, and she would have a very rough time trying to care for Caitlin without some sort of help.

I'm dying to know what he decides. :nod:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:58 am

Here ya go Paige!

CHAPTER 10-A break up or marrige? PT.2 Hmm

When Tiff got home that night she went into her moms room to find her awake watching some tv.
" Mom?"
" Yeah sweetie?"
" I was wondering if you could watch Caitlin tomorrow?"
" Yeah why?"
" Well because me and the girls were gonna go to the mall and get some stuff and go see Scott."
" Ok how much money do ya need?"
" Umm I don't know,maybe like 100 or so but if you don't want to give me that much then just give me 50 cuz i need alot of new clothes because im skinnier then i was before i got pregnant."
" Alright i'll give it to ya tomorrow."

Tiff went to her room and changed into her bikini and grabbed a towel and took Caitlin to her mom and then went to the hot tub.

When Scott got home at 10pm that night he went out to the hot tub. He got in with Tiff. " Umm i need to talk to you." Scott said while sitting next to Tiff. " Ok we've been dating for like ever and I love you so much but....." Scott said while grabbing Tiff's hand and grabbing their towels and going inside to the living room. He grabbed a small box on top of the tv stand and got down on his knees. Tiff put her hands over her mouth. " Will you marry me Tiffany Lynn James?" Scott asked. " Yes." Tiff said while Scott put the ring on her finger. " It's so pretty." Tiff said. " Where did you get it?" She asked. " Well my grandma gave it to me to give to the person I loved and I love you." Scott said while hugging Tiff. " Oh." Tiff said. Scott kissed her on the lips.

" Mom." Tiff yelled sitting on the couch next to Scott. Her mom came downstaires holding Caitlin. " What Tiff?" Marie asked. " We're getting married." Tiff said while holding her hand out. " Awww." Marie said while hugging Tiff. She hugged Scott too. Scott looked down at Caitlin." Me and mommy are gonna get married cutie." Scott said towards Caitlin. " You should wait to get married for awhile." Marie said. " Yup." Scott said.

Brandon got home at 1am so Tiff told him the next morning. He was happy for Tiff. He liked Scott a lot cuz he said they got to watch football together.

Ok there ya go Girls. What do ya think?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:02 am

That was definitely the RIGHT decision. Yay for Scott and Tiff. They're a wonderful couple! :yay:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:13 pm

Alright i know its been forever so i'll be nice and give ya a chapter.

Chapter 11-Vacation Time!

Scott got up in the middle of the night to check on Tiff and Caitlin.
Tiff was kinda sleeping and Caitlin was laying in her crib looking around. He picked her up and laid back down on the bed next to Tiff. He had the next day off so he stayed up pretty late that night. Tiff opened her eyes and smiled and then went back to bed. Tiff has been so tired these days she didn't know that they were gonna go on vacation to Hawaii with her mom and sister and brother and him and then they were gonna let Kayley and Ryan watch Caitlin for the whole week. Scott fell back asleep with Caitlin on his chest.

The next morning Marie told Tiff about the trip to Hawaii. Tiff started jumping up and down. " Your kidding right?" Tiff said while trying to calm down. " Nope we're going tomorrow and Kayley and Ryan already know." Marie said. Tiff smiled and just went into the living room to watch some tv. Brandon came downstaires and sat next to Tiff. He started tickling her. " Stop it bro." Tiff said while hitting Brandon on the head. " Alright." Brandon said. Tiff turned on Walking Tall. " Yay." Scott yelled while comming downstaires to the living room. " Omg." Tiff said while Marie walked into the living room holding Tiff's little cousin who was 3. " Come here Riley." Tiff said while Riley ran to her. Riley looked kinda like Tiff. Riley was 3 and she had dark brown hair,hazel eyes and was already taller than most 3yo. Riley smiled at Scott and Brandon. Rachel.Riley's mom walked into the living room. " Come here girl." She said. Rachel was Tiff's dad's younger sister. Tiff remembers Rachel really well because when Tiff was 5 Rachel was only 9 so they were four years apart. Her dad was 25 when he had Tiff so he was young when he died. Tiff hugged Rachel. Rachel started crying. " You look so much different." Rachel said while holding Tiff back and looking at her. " Yeah so do you." Tiff said. Caitlin started crying. " Hold on." Tiff said while running upstaires. Rachel followed and went to see what Caitlin looked like. " Awww she looks like you." Rachel said while looking at Caitlin. Tiff changed her into a outfit with short sleves and some shorts. They ran downstaires and the guys were outside playing basketball already with Riley and so Tiff went updtaires to change and Rachel took Caitlin outside. " Look at my baby." Scott said while Rachel brought Caitlin outside. Caitlin smiled at Scott. Brandon kissed Caitlin on the forhead. He loved her so much. She was his neice and he would do anything for her when she was older. Scott and Brandon went back to playing basketball when Tiff came out with Caitlin's carseat and some pops and a bottle. Caitlin waved her arms up in the air while watching Brandon and Scott play basketball.

Alright.....yea this was kinda sucky cuz im tired but what do ya think?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:06 am

I thought it was great! Tiff has really great friends and family. I know that she and Scott are going to have a great time in Hawaii. They need some rest and relaxation.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:53 pm

Alright.....i've been so so busy which sucks cuz i wanna do another story but then i'll be tryin to do three stories at once which is a bad idea so this might be over soon,probably before christmas cuz it wont take that long for me to do a few more chapters and stuff but yea so heres a new chapter and its short cuz i'm watchin my Full house right now.

Chapter 12-Hawaii rocks! pt.1

Tiff and Scott got onto the plane. Tiff was so tired on the plane. She had Brandon behind Tiff and he was messing with her hair the whole time. She got annoyed and told him to stop. He just laughed and then he finally fell asleep. " Brandon,Tiff wake up." Scott and Marie said while walking down the isle to get off the plane. Tiff rubbed her eyes and walked into the airport. Brandon followed and put his elbows on Tiff's shoulders. " Owww." Tiff said while tripping Brandon. He almost fell on the floor. Kim,Tiff's sister started flirting with Scott to make Tiff jealous. " You know what Kim,he doesn't like you and your not gonan get him to break up with me to go out with you so just stop being a jealous b****." Tiff saidl while walking off. Kim came up to Tiff and smacked her on the face. Tiff hit back. Tiff had a bruise on her face. " You alright?" Brandon and Scott asked Tiff while Marie scolded Kim. " Yeah." Tiff said while Brandon felt it. Kim glared at Tifff. Tiff wanted to finish off the fight they were having earlier. Tiff walked to the car without talking to Kim. When they got into the car Kim started in on Tiff. " You need to stop being selffish Tiff,you think you rule me when I'm around Caitlin." Kim said. " You know what,I don't want you to be by her If your gonna be like this then." Tiff said whie turning up her cd player. Kim rolled her eyes. She knew Tiff was right.

Alright thats chapter sucked but feedback plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:34 am

Kim needs to calm herself down and stop trying to ruin the vacation. :no: Sheesh. If she's hitting Tiff and acting so mean, then Tiff should not let Kim see the baby. Little Caitlin doesn't need to see that kind of stuff.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:13 pm

Alright,im alittle bit better today. Umm yea I went to school crying today and it sucked a lot. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr can you tell how much I dislike my older sis? I don't think you can. Well This chapter is confusing so I understand if you don't get it....it kinda sucks and its reall short cuz im tired so when i have to get off at 7pm i'm laying down i think. Well here ya go.

Chapter 12- Hawaii Rocks Pt.2

Tiff and Brandon went to get something to eat while Marie,Kim and Scott got unpacked. " Gosh my face hurts so much." Tiff said while feeling the bump on her face. " Aww, Our sister is such and b**** and that's why I hate when mom invites her with us everywhere we go." Brandon said while giving his little sister a hug. Tiff smiled. She kinda wished Brandon wasn't her brother because he was so sweet to her. She rubbed her eyes. " You tired or crying?" Brandon asked while turning Tiff around. Brandon saw a tear fall onto Tiff's shirt. " What's wrong?" He asked sitting down on the bench and sitting Tiff on his lap. It was the only seat for her.
" I'm just tired of Kim, I mean she think's she better than me and everything and I don't know how to deal with it at all." Tiff said as tears fell on her shirt. Brandon whiped them off. " Don't cry because of her, Your better than her Tiff." Brandon said. " I can't ." Tiff said as she shock her head. Brandon called Marie and told her she was gonna tell Tiff everything.
Tiff was confused.

Brandon and Tiff got back into the car. " I need to tell you something." Brandon said. " Ok." Tiff said rolling her eyes. " Alright,when i was born my mom set me on somebody's door step and it was mom's place and you have always wondered why I have a different last name well mom didn't want to make it different and so she just kept my name and so yea me and you aren't really brother and sister and well I like you a lot and I don't know how to tell you and I'm sorry If your mad at me but please don't be mad at me it was Marie's fault she didn't want me to tell you for along time." Brandon said while Tiff smiled. " It's ok, I like you and I have always wished you weren't my brother and now you aren't but I'm getting married to Scott and I don't know how to tell him." Tiff said while Brandon smiled again. " Aww, Yeah I know what ya mean, I just wish you and Scott weren't together but I'm happy that your happy." Brandon said.

Well I will do the other part of this chapter like tomorrow cuz i should have more time than 2hrs tomorrow cuz my sister is going to the mall with a friend. Umm so anyway what do ya think? Yea i know it sucked.

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:25 pm

it didnt suck so much. i sort of got confused when u jumped from her crying to them talking but after i read it again i understood. to tell u the truth, it was a better chapter then any of my thoughts for another story. :crazyjump: :nod:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:09 pm

That was a very good chapter. I loved the twist with Brandon not really being her brother. He seems very supportive and kind to her, but so is Scott, so I don't know what decision she should make. I like both of the guys. What's a girl to do? :shrug: :lol:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:16 pm

Well I'm back on but yeah im still picking on who she should chose...maybe I can get some pics from some of my friends and you guys can vote who u think is cuter....hmm Maybe I should get a picture of Jack( my crush but I don't think he likes me but he flirts with me all the time so confusing) and a picture of my friend Scott or somebody like that. Well I'm off to see if I can come up with a new chapter for my other story.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:21 am

I love pictures, so if you want to show them to us, and then have us choose, that would be fun.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:22 pm

All right,well I couldn't ask any of my friends if i could use their pictures on here cuz they weren't on so I got some so here ya go...there both hot lol i ebt Paige will wanna vote for both.

Heres Scott-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Tiff14/ScottM.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Tif...ff14/ScottM.jpg

and Here's Brandon-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Tiff14/Brandon.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Tif...f14/Brandon.jpg

Umm when I have like everyone vote then i'll think about it and then update i hope!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:56 am

I like them both (:drool:), but Brandon is my fave! :yay: :wub:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:52 am

Well I was about to update but not Im probably gonna go to the mall with a friend so i'll update when I get home i guess! C ya!

Return to “Fan Fiction”