High School Love

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:30 pm

i agree with......paige? i do like 'em both but i do like brandon better. he's cute!

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:39 pm

Alright,so I thought I was gonna be able to update tonight change of plans....going to sleep early tonight. Well i went to the mall and went to this store caled Deb and they had some socks on sale for $0.75 and they were like a green and white and they say Mrs.Timberlake ..... I couldn't put that sale out of my mind....Yay im so happy lol...well I'm off and yes I will be updating tomorrow before the football games come on( I love football if you can't tell) Lol well night girls

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:05 pm

:thumbup: Your socks sound very CUTE! :nod: Yay for a good sale and yay for an update tomorrow.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:57 am

Well Here ya go! It's short to cuz im updating my other one for Paige and Heather too.

Chapter 12- Hawaii Rocks Pt.2 Again!

The whole vacation was good for Tiff. She didn't put up with Kim because Kim ended up staying in a different hotel room next to her's,Brandon's and Scott's. Tiff woke up the next morning with everyone gone. She called Brandon's cell phone. " Where r u?" She asked. " Umm were shopping for clothes for Caitlin." Brandon said. "Ok,can you come get me in an hour or so?" She asked. " yeah." Brandon said. He got off the phone with her and she got into the shower and got ready. She had 10minutes to spare. She started watching tv and then there was a knock on the door. She answered it. It was Brandon. She grabbed her purse and the hotel key and closed the door. Brandon was behind her when she felt his hands on her waist. She smiled to herself. She couldn't make up her mind wheather she wanted to be with Scott or Brandon. She was confused and she didn't know how to deal with it. She walked out to the car and got in neext to Scott. She wondered what Scott was gonna do when he learned she liked both guys. Her life was confusing and she was never right for anyone. She wished she was never born. She barely knew her father and she missed him a lot. She wished it could be different for Caitlin but she didn't know how to help it.

They went to get lunch and go back to shopping. Then they were gonna go to the beach. Tiff was still tired when they went to the beach. She got in her swimming suit and then she layed out her towel and started tanning. She was so brown when she went to go swim. Brandon and Scott were hitting Tiff on her arms to see if she had a sun burn. She didn't. Tiff went underwater and Scott watched. kim was staring at Scott from the place she was sitting. Tiff started to go over to Kim but she stopped herself. She was better than Kim...a lot better. They left for home 5 days later. Tiff would of had a good tiem if it wasn't for Kim being there.

Well there ya go.....It was cheesey huh?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:45 pm

Man, Kim messed up Tiff's vacation. :no: Boo hiss Kim. :lol: Tiff is gonna have a hard time deciding between Scott and Brandon. She just has to go with her heart and be with whomever makes her feel the most comfortable. You need the love and comfort vibe to be just right. :thumbup:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:50 pm

I'm gonna update tomorrow....Yay for all of the 3 girls that read this.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:50 pm

I'm trying my best to get the chapter finished...I wanna start another one soon but 3 is alittle to much for me cuz im having a hard time with 3 but my Justin one is almost over( Sorry to tell ya Paige....but something is gonan happen and Justin is gonna be in a good mood at the end of the story) but yeah and then i'll start another one and stuff. Hope ya'll like the new one im gonna start soon when i only have this one left.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:23 am

I know I'll like what you're gonna start next. :yay:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:33 am

Lol you always like what I start Paige! I'm thinking when I finish my Justin story to do your Idea of Scott and Heather. Hmm should get started on something...not sure about the Idea yet.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:15 am

Scott and Heather ... that would be cute. Keep working with your ideas and something will strike you as the story that you want to write next.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:50 pm

Alright im sooooo sorry that I haven't updated forever and a day. I'm so busy these days and still haven't finished the chapter for either story. I'm so sorry guys. I'll try to update tomorrow when me,my mom and my sister get home from getting new shoes and then getting a pair of shoes. So see ya and i'm so sorry about not updating for a long time.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:05 pm

Get those shoes, girl. Whenever you get time to update is all good with me. :nod:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:22 pm

This is a really short chapter and like there are only 3 chapters left just to tell ya! I'll probably make a squel like after next year if i dont have much going on.

Chapter 13-A total change is life! Pt.1

Tiff told Kayley about it when they got back. Caitlin looked so much bigger Tiff thought. "Awwwww." Tiff said when she picked up Caitlin. Brandon was there with her because Scott didn't feel like going. Tiff walked through the door holding Caitlin when she walked into her bedroom and found Scott and Kim kissing. Tiff ran down the staires and ran out to the steps still holding Caitlin. Scott ran after her. " Tiff.....you didn't get it....Kim was kissing me first and she wouldn't stop." Scott said while Tiff broke down crying. " Sure,you know how much I loved you." Tiff said while going back inside and picking up all of Scott's stuff and kicking him out. " Go back home...next door." Tiff said while walking back inside and slamming the door. Tiff was mad and glad that Kim was leaving tomorrow so she could move all of Caitlin's stuff into Kim's room.

Omg!!!!!!!!!! That was soooo short....im so sorry i'll write the other part tomorrow and make the other part long! What do u think besides that that is super short?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:25 pm

It might've been short, but it was to the point. I can't believe that Scott and Kim would do that to Tiff. :nono: Guys are so hard to trust. :no: At least Tiff knew that she had to kick him out. You can't have a cheater around you. I think that she's gonna really need Brandon for some support and to help her through this.

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:55 pm

This is so short.....i'll post the last chapter tomorrow....I'm so sad to be ending this :cry:

Chapter 13-A total change is life! Pt.2

Tiff laid on her bed that night. She was alone,nobody to hold her. She curled up into a ball crying. She didn't know what to do. She decided to do the one last thing ever dreamed about. She was gonna have to fight to get Kim out of Scott's life and for her to get Scott back she had to tell him how she felt. She got up and changed clothes quickly and got into her car.

She drove down to the store and got a card. It was talking about love. When she got into her car to go home she started driving back and all the sudden she was hit by a drunkdriver. " Help....this girl is hurt." She heard voices say. She fell asleep and the next thing she knew she was in the hospital. She opened her eyes and saw doctors checking up on her. She heard a cry. She firgured it was Caitlin. She saw Brandon and Scott come into the room. She saw Scott sitting on a chair and start crying. Brandon hugged Scott. " Why are you crying?" Tiff asked. " I can't bare to see you like this." Scott said while Kayley walked in. " OMG!!!!!" She said. She started to cry too. She went over and hugged Tiff. Tiff had a scratch on her face and a broken arm and broken leg. She couldn't do anything that much.

She stayed in the hospital for two months. School had started and everyone on the football team and cheerleader team had been there to see Tiff. Tiff got cards from kids at every school in her city and other cities around. She got cards from her whole school. The first day she went back to school everyone helped her out. Ryan and Kayley and everyone helped her out a lot. Tiff had won the award at school for comming through the most hardest time. Everyone had helped paid for her doctor bills.

Alright not the best chapter but the next chapter is about oh yeah can't tell ya! What did ya think?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:29 pm

We're almost to the last chapter already? I'm sad that it's ending, too. :cry: But you seem to have a great, new fic in the works, so I can't wait for that.

You scared me half-to-death when Tiff got hit by the drunk driver. :nervous: I didn't know if she was gonna make it or not. Thankfully, she made it through, and it was great to see how her school showed her such wonderful support.

If she's gonna get Scott back, she has to get Kim out of her business. Man stealing is a big no-no. :no:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:51 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'>Oh No!!!!!! The last chapter!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Chapter 14- Why must things change?
Two years later!

Caitlin was 2 1/2 now. She looked just like Tiff. " Momma." Caitlin said while running outside. Tiff was almost 19. She had grown up and she was dating Brandon. They had been dating ever since her accident. He had never cheated on her. Tomorrow was the day before their weeding. Scott was still mad at Tiff for picking Brandon but Tiff had tried again with Scott after her accident. He had cheated on her with Ali. " Dada." Caitlin ran to Brandon when she saw him come outside carrying a tray with hamburgers. Brandon picked up Caitlin. Scott was there staring at Tiff. Tiff went over to him and told him to leave and if he didn't she was gonna tell Brandon to get him out. He left. He didn't say anything.

The next day Tiff and Brandon were getting married. Caitlin was the flower girl of course. Kayley was the bride's maid. " I don't know if I can do this." Tiff said while Kayley zipped her dress up. " You can do this girl." Kayley said. Caitlin was so cute. She was in a little pink dress and some pink shoes. Tiff was in a white stap-less silk dress. Kayley helped Tiff pick it out. Kayley was in almost the same thing only hers was pink.

" It's time Tiff." Kayley said while Kayley walked infront of Tiff. Brandon thought Tiff was so pretty. They said their vows and then Brandon sang a song for Tiff. It was This I Promise You. Tiff stared crying. Caitlin hugged Tiff's legs. When the song was over Brandon and Tiff went to the reception. At the reception Tiff found out that her grandma had died a few hours earlier. They played Selena's song Dreaming of You just for that.

I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Tiff started crying. " Don't cry mama." Caitlin told Tiff. Kayley hugged Tiff so much. " I miss my grandma." Tiff said. " Me and her were so close,she didn't let anybody bother me at all." She finished. " Don't feel bad Tiff,It's not you fault." Marie said while Tiff and her held eachother. " I never got to say goodbye though, I should of said goodbye,i should have invited her but I thought she was too old to come and I didn't want her to be sick." Tiff said while Brandon held Tiff.

For weeks after Tiff blamed herself for her grandma. She knew things would never be the same. Not at all. Tiff had fallen in love in highschool,she got married to her supposly brother and that night her grandma died. That night Tiff whispered to herself " High school Love may work out or you may be in a turn for the worse."

The End

I'm about to cry right now! This is the end...well not of the whole story I just gotta start writing on the next one. Well hoped you liked it the three girls that read this. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:04 pm

:cry: Awww, that was a bittersweet chapter. I'm glad that things worked out so well for Tiff and Brandon. Their wedding sounded so beautiful. Poor Tiff and her thoughts about her grandma, though. :( I wish her grandmother could have been at the wedding to see her beautiful granddaughter, but I'm sure she was there in spirit. :nod:

Great job, Tiff. :clap:

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:06 pm

aww!! i feel bad for her for both losses. her grandma and scott. :cry: but other then that it was a good story!! great job!!! :clap: :yay: cant wait for another story!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:30 pm

sorry for giving you feedbacks but i'm all caught up now and i'm glad she is marrying Brandon...Scott is a meanie.

it was a nice story :clap:

Return to “Fan Fiction”