miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:57 am

THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FIC SO FEED BACK IS NEEDED

CHAPTER 1
A GIRL THE AGE OF 9 HAS A DREAM

"MOM, MOM, I WANT TO BE FAMOUS."
"NO. YOU NEED TO FINISH SCHOOL"
"F*** THIS!"
SARAH STORMS OUT OF THE ROOM. THE REASON SARAHS MOM DIDNT SCREAM AT HER FOR CURSING IS BECAUSE WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER THATS ALL SHE HEARD. HER YOUNGER DAYS WERE BAD. SHE IS THE OLDEST OF 6 AND THE YOUNGEST OF 3. EITHER THIS LITTLE GIRL WAS IGNORED OR SO OVER PROTECTED THAT SHE COULDNT STAND IT. SHE ENDED UP HATING EVERY THING. EXCEPT FOR ONE THING. SHE NEVER DID AND NEVER WOULD EVER HATE HER BEST BUD JOEY. HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR HER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HE WAS NICE TO HER. HE WAS ALSO VERY PROTECTIVE OF HER. NOT TO MUCH HE COULD TELL SHE DIDNT LIKE THAT.BY THE END OF THE YEAR SHE WAS DATING HIM. IN SCHOOL THE NEXT YEAR THEY WHERE ALREADY HOLDING HANDS. TOUCHY FEELY.BY THE MIDDLE OF THAT YEAR THEY WERE KISSING. BUT BY THE TIME SHE WAS IN THE SIXTH GRADE SHE GOT HER FIRST PERIOD. SHE TOLD HER GIRL BEST BUD JOANNE. JOANNE TOLD SARAH THAT NOW SHE CAN HAVE SEX. SARAH THOUGHT WOW ARE ME AND JOEY READY? BUT IF SHE HAS SEX AND GETS PREGNANT SHE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO COMPLEATE HER DREAMS AND SHE'LL BE A MOTHER AT 12. WHAT WILL SHE DO? SHE FIGURES IF SHE HAS A BABY WITH JOEY THEY CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER.

OK SO HOW IS IT? SHOULD I CONTINUE?

SARAH

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:27 am

THIS IS BY THE AUTHOR DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IT'S A MISTAKE ONLY REPLY TO THE ONE WITH THE SMILEY WITH THE TOUNG OUT

Return to “Fan Fiction”