Fantasies!

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:31 pm

i have no clue what to call it. is it a fan fic or a poem or what please tell me!!

She sits there on the bed. She sees the man of her dreams in the shower. She watches him as he shampoos his hair. She watches the water as it falls down his body. She is scared and nervous but don’t know why. He then steps out of the shower. She looks at him and looks away. He then puts on a towel and walks out. She gets even more nervous with every step he takes. Her palms get sweaty, her heart starts to beat faster and faster. He walks over and starts to kiss her. She puts her hand behind his head. He then moves on top of her. His hand moves up her side. He then takes off his towel. She looks at him. He then takes off her shirt and pants. She thinks about what would happen if any found out about this, would people think less of her, would people think less of him. He then kisses her again. His lips are soft and moist. His body is still damp from the shower. Ten minutes have past and she lies there next to his body. Her hand is on his chest. Her head resting on his shoulder. He then gets up and walk in the bathroom. Just then she wakes up and she is in her bedroom. She looks around. What just happened? Was it real? It felt real. So real.

fee back please.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:54 pm

:drool: What a visual! That was hot ... I really liked it. :thumbup:

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:56 pm

UH.... I REALLY DONT KNOW BUT IT WAS AN INTERESTING BEGINING. its very good so far.
more plz!

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:57 pm

thats it
theres no more to it!!!!!!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:54 pm

It was very good! :yay:

Return to “Fan Fiction”