Surreal World

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Surreal World

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:17 am

Sorry to disappoint, but no, I'm not posting it here. :lol: :ph34r: I'm just bein' a big ol' fanfic whore and pimping my story yet again.

I'll use this post to remind y'all when I've updated, and I suppose you guys can feedback here, if you'd like. :shrug: But I get so frustrated with the Abs HTML codes cuz they're different from most other websites, so I'll leave it all up to my site. :lol:

Oh, and if you're using AOL as your browser, the updates don't show up for a few extra days for some reason, so you can email me and I'll send you the chapter links. :blink: Or, I'll put them here when I get a chance. :D

rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_index.htm Surreal World

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:28 am

:yay: I already sent my feedback, but I just wanted to jump up and down with a few more yay's! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Everyone, seriously, go check out this story and enjoy it in all it's fan fic splendor. You will NOT be disappointed. ^_^

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:55 pm

awww ash it won't let me read your story! NOOO!! i gotta read it dang it! stupid parental block...i'll try and find a way around it :nod:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:27 pm

It's good so far Ash....i'll try to post feedback tomorrow just can't keep me up late on school nights..too tired in the morning.

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:30 pm

damn Parental Controls :angry:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:41 pm

:rofl: These gosh darn x-rated stories. :rofl:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:33 am

<span style='color:red'>okay the feedback thing wont work on the site so ill just do it here...ash i think this is a real original idea,plus pairing up all the different personallities in that way is very very cool,and bound to cause a hell of a lot of trouble!!!!!!!! well as of now/the end of the day ill be off for a week so i look forward to seein what else you got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loves it!!!!!!! :wub: </span>

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:39 pm

i love this story...it has this whole new vibe to it because it's different

i think Justin and Alicia are going to hook up

Christina is going to get kicked out of the house

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:23 am

Waitin' for that update, lil' mama. Don't be tryin' to punk out cus it's Election Day, neither. :P

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:26 am

ash im hooked already how do u do it lol

lovin it ,justin n alicia im sure will get it on hopefully lol and lovin the way xtina is all for the woman n powerful sh*t just like she is for real.adam is hilarious and lovin the way him n justin get along so well already.

update now!!!!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:08 pm

:yay: Update officially here! Thanks for liking it. It's risky, but I think I like the way it ends up, so I pray that y'all do too. ^_^

The new chapter is rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_3.htm, or you can go to the story page with frames http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_index.htmhere.

Oh, and if you didn't get to read chapters 1 and 2 because of AOL or some other weird discrepancy, here they are.

rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_1.htm Episode 1
rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_2.htm Episode 2

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:44 pm

:rofl: "cus ya'll know i'm da baddest b****" :lol:

That chapter was HILARIOUS! I love Alicia and all her ghetto glory. And her and Justin are just too cute :wub: I hope he gets over this Missy b**** and gone pursue Alicia. Oh, she wants him badddd :drool:

Can't wait til next tuesday! whoo!!

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:57 pm

:D AWESOME.

I love Alicia and Justin. Go get `em, girl. ;)

Christina's starting to piss me off. :lol:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:09 am

Purely awesome. I'm working on my review now, but I just gotta say that I f***in' love Alicia. She reminds me too much of me. :lol: But this time, I mean it in a good way. :P :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:03 am

:nod: So it seems that we ARE doing feedback over here. I gotcha! Didn't really know if this was the official spot or not. :idea:

Chapter 3 --

:clap: Awesome episode. :clap:

Alicia is really feeling Justin, but homeboy is still stuck on his girl, Missy. :no: CONTROVERSY. I can see the wheels turning in her head -- she's working on how she's gonna seduce him. That ALWAYS makes for some great television, or in this case, READING (I'm having fun with capitalization this morning :lol:).

Miss Alicia does have quite a temper on her, so if I thought anyone was gonna get kicked out for beating the sh** out of somebody, she'd be my first guess. I hope she can tame herself just a little so that she does get to stay ... great character. I wouldn't want to be in the room when she and Christina start throwing punches, though ... might get myself damn near knocked out by one of those two. :huh:

Christina didn't bug me that much in this chapter. Yeah, she was putting Alicia's sh** out there for the viewing public to know about, but that's the real world, honey. Sh** happens, and people talk about it. :shrug:

My fave line was the one about the DC clothes! :rofl: :rofl:

Can't wait til next week. :yay: :yay:

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:19 am

update :D great chapter and i luv this unique idea ash its great,

alicia wants justin bad its a pity he is still stuck on missy though cuz i think alicia rox.and adam is adorable.

He brushed past me in the narrow hall as I watched his little booty underneath the towel bounce past me as I headed to The West Wing.
had 2 laugh at this lol :lol:

christina is really annoying at times i wish ghetto lecia wud just have hit her but wouldnt want her to get kiked out then wouldnt see her n justin gettin it on.i hope christina learns to keep her mouth shut or shell get into loads of trouble.think lindsay has a thing for usher aswell.

love this story cant wait for update.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:52 pm

since i wont see the story for a while :cry: i have to say right now before i log off that you are absolutely awesome. as i said before, this is a truly original idea and it is turning out to be a truly fabulous story, so well done :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy:

i find christinas character oddly amusing, and poor missy :no: the dog :P love the dc clothes :rofl: and justin in a towel? :drool: :lick:

all hail queen ashley :notworthy: :kiss:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:35 pm

:lol: man i wanted Alicia to kick christina's ass because she is being a b****

justin in a towel :drool:

Missy :lol: the dog

great update can't wait to meet Beyonce on the next episode

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:05 pm

Woo ... I'm first, so y'all can :kiss: my :bootyshake:

:clap: What I wouldn't give to see Ursh and the boys doing the Uh-oh dance. :dance: I was cracking up so badly just picturing that scene. :rofl: And had I been there, I certainly would have joined in. Can't help but dancing when those Chi-Lites horns start tooting. :whistle:

I was having fun and I’ll be damned if the wrong lyrics are gonna stop me.
-- I see Justin subscribes to my philosophy of always singing, even if the words are all wrong. :rofl: :lol:

Kerry finally won ... that's poetic justice for ya. :thumbup: I see we had a bunch of party poopers not wanting to attend the inauguration. :nono: :lol: Young people. :no: :P

Lecia and her naked ass running through the house is gonna prove to be too much temptation for Justin. :huh: A horny guy and a naked ass ... recipe for trouble right there. :nod:

Great work. Patiently awaiting next week's episode. :yay:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:22 pm

<span style='color:blue'>:rofl: Paige, I love you for responding before I could even post it here. :lol: :blowkiss: And yeah, the lyric thing just made me think of you every time I re-read the chapter. :rofl:

Anywho, the chapter links are here: http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_4.htmEpisode 4 or http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_index.htmStory Page.

And if y'all get a chance, go to http://tasting-eden.comTasting-Eden.com and check out the other hostees because I know that Nikki (my host) and Claire worked hard on the idea for the main page. Well, actually, we all did. so let me know what y'all think of it! :D</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:37 pm

That is one hot splash page. Reminds me of when I experimented with my Justin splash page on Xanga that broke everyone's computer. :rofl: :rofl:

Tell Nikki and Claire that they've done a wonderful job, and I love how everything is set up. :clap: :thumbup:

You know I'm too damn quick when I beat the author to posting about her story. :notworthy:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:42 pm

:rofl: Excellent chapter as usual my dear :thumbup: The "Uh Oh" dance :rofl: That is one dance I'd love to join with those 3 men :dance: :whip:

And yayy :yay: for Kerry winning the election! whoo hoo! And boo to Justin thinking he aint gon break up with Missy. Oh Alicia is gonna get her way sooner or later :P

And I love Justin and Usher's relationship :wub:

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:09 am

hot chapter

justin wont last for long with alicia running around naked wat man wud ?lol

ursh and the boys doin the uh oh dance man wud i love to see that ,hotness :P

n luv how camp ursh is ,its so funny him with his wee purse and callin j honey so cute :D

Justin.  Honey.  If you take home anything from your time here, please let it be common sense,â€￾ he laughed, taking my arm and squeezing my hand

is love in the air?lol jp

ash update ,lovin this story.

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:43 pm

Girrrl, I was hoping Justin would hop in the bed with Lil' Lecia for a minute there. I can't wait til they hook up. And there's too much damn sexual tension for them not to. So it best to be happenin' soon. :nod: The country boy and the ghetto girl. Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :lol:

Usher and Justin are too cute together. :blink: I really just said that, huh? But seriously, I think the way Usher embraces him and Justin accepts him in spite of the crazy amount of gayness he has going on - well, it's awesome. :rofl: Got me lookin' so crazy in love!

Adam and Lindsay, now that's the hotness right there. Can't wait for next week to see how that sh** goes down. :yay: And it better not be a teaser either. :P

Girl, you know you can get me hooked. Your stories are my anti-drug. :lol: Keep it comin'! Tuesdays are AWESOME! :yay:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:28 pm

I want Justin and Alicia to hook up!!

Lindsay and Adam...hmmm that'll be interesting

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:07 pm

<span style='color:deeppink'>:wave: http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_5.htmEpisode 5

Woo! I beat Paige! :yay: :lol:</span>

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:27 pm

:yay: Awesome update as always!

Whee, I can't wait for Justin and Alicia to get drunk at their birthday party and jump each other's bones. :lol:

As for Lindsay & Adam, I saw it coming...but not that soon. Lol. Lindsay's freeeeak.

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:08 am

<span style='color:blue'>:lol: I knew that little innocent act Lindsay had was a fake. But baby girl is growing up :yay: I'm soo proud that she's turned into a whore! :P :whip:

And I can't stand Christina. what a b**** :angry: I wish she'd get that stick out her ass. And Usher told her off :lol: HILARIOUS! And Justin and Alicia are too cute. I wish he'd dump that Missy b**** already and make way for the real booty :bootyshake:
Can't wait to the party!

Great job as usual Ash :hug: :kiss: Can't wait for next tuesday! ;) </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:28 am

BabyBlue2578 wrote: <span style='color:deeppink'>Woo! I beat Paige! :yay: :lol:</span>

I'll get you my pretty, and your little keyboard, too! :P My dad was hogging the computer last night or else I woulda been here. :nod:

Linds and Adam -- that was cute. ^_^ She's so bubbly and bouncy, and he's just a fuuckin' hornball, so it looks like they are officially hookup buds. :lick: And I could've sworn that it was gonna be Lecia and Justin to do it first. :lol: My sexual senses are failing me! :stupidme:

Their job -- :jawdrop:. Now that sounds like a lot of fun. :crazyjump: MCI Center -- woo! :yay: :yay: Nothing but fondness for that place. :wub: I'm sure Christina will start some sh** with one of the musical artists and they'll get fired. :rofl: That would be funny. :lol: Or they can just kick her out and live happily. Miss Chris is pushing it. She really is. :no:

Finally, I SO wanted them to have to drive the Taurus. :rofl: How ghetto would that be? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Shoot, I hope the Expedition breaks down. Ahahahahahaha.

Lovely chapter. Need mo'!

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:09 pm

<span style='color:hotpink'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Update</span></span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:23 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>I get earlier every week. :yay: Update is http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_6.htmhere! Thank you everyone for the feedback. ^_^ I hope y'all enjoy this one, cuz I've been working on it all week. :lol: Well, sort of. :P :wave:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:59 pm

:huh: Dang! Dang! Dang! I was not expecting any of what happened in that chapter. :lol:

1.) Wasn't expecting Christina to be so cheery -- girlfriend must be getting some loving on the side from a cameraman or something. ;) She ain't that nice. :rofl:

2.) Wasn't expecting the lapdance -- But I loved it. :clap: Lecia is definitely the sexiest roommate. Love that girl. :wub:

3.) Wasn't expecting Justin's lack of dance ability -- Girl, you're doing the boy wrong. How am I supposed to ever believe Justin can't dance? :no: I know, I know. Suspend my disbelief. Alternate universe. :nod: :P

4.) Wasn't expecting Missy -- :puke: Pukeroo. Poor Lecia -- ruined her whole night with one smiling blonde popping out of a cake. :o

Great job. :clap: Next chapter sounds very intriguing. :yay:

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:23 pm

:yay: You used the lyrics Justin was making for Rock Your Body in the DVDs. THATS AWESOME! You're awesome. ;)

Ehh, Missy came. <_< I don't like her already. I wanted her to see the lapdance. Ooo, she woulda been heated and I want to see a cat fight. :lol:

Again, GREAT CHAPTER. :notworthy:

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:36 am

Christina is acting weird as hell.  I think she smiled today for the first time since we’ve gotten in the house.  And, well… it scared me.
:lol: christina is up to sumthing.or esle shes gettin sum :lol:
love how they ignore even when she has changed that they can stand her either way lol hilarious ,shes freaking them out.and dam for missy turnin up poor lecia.
the lap dance was hot.

great chapter ash

keep them cuming :lol:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:35 pm

ha ha wow Justin couldn't dance? :lol:

Alicia giving him a lap dance was cool...when are they gonna hook up??

Crap why does Missy gotta ruin everything....that b**** shouldn't have come.

can't wait for the next chapter! :)

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:48 am

Today's TUESDAY! :yay: :yay:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:39 pm

Ashley (insert middle name here) jordin update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? ;)

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:44 pm

Have I even replied at all yet? I don't think I have... But I am reading! I like this story. I'm very intrigued about the whole Alicia/Justin situation. But he can't be un-faithful to Missy... Even if she is annoying.. I still feel bad. But I still want a hot nookie scene, so there's that dilema. Anyways. I think we're due for an update! Keep writing! :thumbup:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:08 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>:wave: I was kinda skeptical about whether I'd get this up in time and I considered putting it off for school, but... yeah right. :lol: I love y'all for still replying! ^_^ And so, here I am with the next chapter. :D

http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_7.htmEpisode 7</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:42 pm

Ooooh, what a bad weekend for Lecia. Man, she was hurting, and all of that had to go down. :no: I hope her sickness is not something bad -- maybe she's pregnant. :thinking: When you think about it, she could've been with her boyfriend, and gotten pregnant, and then come to the Real World house. That would be wild. :o

Justin obviously doesn't have her back as much as she would like. Everyone stepped it up, and did the right thing with the apology at the end. I'm proud of everyone, except Justin (:no:), for realizing that they had wrongly blamed Lecia. And if she had lost her job, she would've been kicked out of the house -- that's some serious sh** right there. You don't play around with that kind of thing. :no:

It sucks that she didn't get to enjoy the All-Star weekend ... that was something that they were all looking forward to. :nod:

Next week's trek to New York should be fun! :yay: And something is bound to happen with Lecia and Justin left alone together. Time to f*** like rabbits. ;) :lol:

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:50 pm

great chapter and the next one is soundin very very hot .

i feel so bad for poor alecia and tut tut at justin for selling her out like that he shud of had her bak like she of his ,cant wait to see wher they go next with this,he has alot of makin up to do and i can guess how he does :lol: hopefully :P
and brit had a major stick up her ass in that chapter lol but im glad she was able to apologise to lecia in the end and admit she was wrong to jump to conclusions , :)

and man i hope lecia is pregnant lets hope its just a flu or sumthing

great chapter :)

more now please :D

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:00 am

*stomps feet in frustration* awww no shes had a day like ive had for 2 god damn weeks i swear everything that could go wrong HAS!!!!!!!!! love her to bits.....justin being a lil b**** again.... :steaming: he so should have stuck up for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nod: ASHLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you cant mention sexual tension and leave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update!!!!!!!!! now before the speculation kills me!!!!!!!!!! :heartbreaker: :angel:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:54 pm

Justin you b****...how could he do that to Alicia

and Britney is being a b**** too but at least she said "sorry" unlike Justin <_<

update soon!!!

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:46 pm

Oooh, this weekend alone sounds hot for Alicia and Justin... I think Alicia definatly is pregnant, though. Whenever people are throwing up on tv shows and stuff, they're always pregant. I felt bad for her at work, she really had a sucky day, and Justin was being such a b****. Well... can't wait to see what happens next, as always.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:56 pm

Dude, I want a lapdance from Alicia too :lol: Poor girl having everyone turn on her :( Justin sucks for not even saying sorry :thumbdown: He should find a way to make it up to her :whip: :nod:

:clap: keep the updates coming :nod:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:09 am

<span style='color:green'>ok since your winnin' awards like EVERYWHERE!!!!!! update please!!!!!b4 i get on a plane and kick ur a.s.s :nana: dont be lettin birthday hoopla get you distracted now ashley!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :party:
updateeeeeeeeeeeeee :please:

* i mean this in the best way of course!!!!!!!* :crossfingers: </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:42 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>:ph34r: :wave: I'm SO sorry about the lack of updating this week. I've been busy and lazy at the same time, so please forgive me. This one is long though, so I hope that makes up for it. :unsure: :kiss:

http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_8.htmEpisode 8

*NJoy!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:23 pm

Oh man, that chapter was full of all kinds of emotions. I thought that I was witnessing the decline of a really genuine friendship, so I was getting very sad, but you fooled me with that ending. :whip: The hookup finally occured! :yay: Although I'm wondering about the morning after effect. :nervous: Liquor can make two people do strange things in the middle of the night. :huh: ;)

At least they talked some things out. Justin apologized for calling her a b**** and for almost getting her fired. He needed to do that anyway. :nod:

As long as they're being honest and respectful to one another, any relationship that may develop should progress nicely. Poor Missy ... I have a feeling little baby girl is getting the boot soon. :(

GREAT WORK! Well worth the wait. :clap:

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:00 pm

great chapter

thank god justin said sorry to her it was overdue

and hurray for them gettin in on cant wait to see if they regret it the mornin after

but poor missy it loks like shell soon b outa the picture.

great work ash keep it up

update :)

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:01 pm

i'm glad that they finally hooked

Missy--still don't like her <_<

can't wait to see the other roommates reaction to it

Return to “Fan Fiction”