Surreal World

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:57 am

Awww, I'm happy that Usher got to live out his Beyonce fantasy. :clap: :clap: He's going to be talking about that moment for the rest of his life ... Lord, help us! :rofl:

What Justin did for Usher was pure sweetness. :lol: I'm proud of his good thinking and kind heart. After that mishap with Lecia getting blamed at work, I thought there was going to be another big fiasco, with Usher taking the blame, and no one else acknowledging such a nice gesture.

Can't wait to see where they go for vacation. Hookups abound on these trips. Woo! :yay:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:47 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Hola. Didn't think I'd get this done, but I figured, Why the hell not. :lol: I'm excited for the next episode, so sorry that this one sucks. :lol: :ph34r:

http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_15.htmEpisode 15</span>

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:50 pm

SCORE! Time to read...

Ew, Britney's mom is blehhh. :puke: I wanted them to go to Japan for their trip. <_< Dude, it sucks to be Christina having the whole house against you. Poor child.

:kiss: Awesome as always.

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:19 am

dude brits mom is a b****!!!!! what a cheek...god your good at makin b****es ash!!!!! :lol: also

"Cameron Diaz gets drunk and married in Vegas for two days"

aw...loves it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: i adore how shes britney in this!! b****in'!!!!

poor usher...god did i just say that....uh.... :unsure: ok but in this he is kinda loveable.... :P

sooooooo lookin forward to the next chap but im off now for too weeks...sob!!!! damn easter break....

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:21 am

Yay for Great Britain! :yay: We rock! :lol: I'm sure they're gonna have fun over here even though it isn't as exotic as Brazil :nod:

Brits mum sucks :thumbdown: Yet again you have succeded in making me like... Usher. You have achieved the impossible my dear :lol:

And Usher in bed with two women? :huh:

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:52 pm

Ugh. I just posted a whole thing, but it got deleted. <_<

Aaaanyways. Good chapter. :thumbup: Brits mom is a b****. And I can't wait to see what they'll do in England. :yay:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:11 pm

:yay: Another awesome chap! Dude, Britney's mom doesn't need to come back unless she takes that stick out of her ass, what a b**** :P

And Brit and Usher are so cute :wub: If he weren't gay, they'd make an awesome couple :nod:

And can't wait till there trip to England! :yay: Christina out voted once again :nana:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:46 am

:yay: Weeee! They're going to England. They're going to England! :dance: :bootyshake: All the places would've been nice to visit, but my vote would've been for England, too, so Christina loses, boo hoo. :lol:

I don't even know what to say about Brit's mom. Offending someone you've never met ... real smooth. :no: :no: I'm glad that Usher had the balls to stand up for himself and express his differing opinion. :clap: :clap: I'm most curious about finding out how he gets involved with two women in a bed. :rofl: :rofl: Oh, the drama!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:59 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>England?! Why'd they pick England of all places. Hell I'd want to go to Australia, screw that lol. I think anywhere that didn't speak English would be hott. I think this is part sort of ruins it for me, cause it's just not believable. 7 average class people have the chance to go almost anywhere, and they pick England...odd if you ask me.

For some reason, I'm not digging all nicey-nice Britney. It's just way too out of character.

Yeah, I'm still mad about England. I might just wait until they come back to see what's new. :lol: </span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:15 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Hello, hello. Hola! I don't know the rest of the words to the song, so I'm just gonna post the chapter. :lol: http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_16.htmEpisode 16. :kiss:</span>

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:45 pm

*sounds like Napoleon Dynamite* YESSSSS. :lol: Don't mind me. So anyhapps, Christina getting lost (or ditching their asses) was a good thing. :nod: She finally knows that her roomates care and now they can all be happy and have threesomes every night. :D The confessional scene was too cute. :wub:

Damn, that night sounded fun. If I was Alecia for a night. Mmm Mmm. :yell: JUSTIN BABY! :rofl:

:crazyjump: Jay-Z! That man is too cool. I can't wait for the soul-searching. Hopefully it'll lead to them making bootyful TimberKey babies. :lol:

I'm with Adam, man. Usher is so not gay. :no: :lol:

That was an awesomely (:huh:) fun chapter. Now how `bout another update.....right now. I'll be eternally grateful. :D I love you, girl. You are too cool for school.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:05 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: YAY ENGLAND! :D

Christina is seriously a twisted sista, she needs to talk to talk out her feelings or something, because she seems pretty confused about her place in life/etc. :rofl: Love the threesome idea :lol:

:yell: UPDATE!

:whisper: ps. You rock for taking them to England. Rule Britannia! :lol:

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:15 pm

Aw, :yay: that chapter was fun. :D Man, Alecia's a lucky girl!! Very, very lucky. Oh, and I'm glad that Christina is getting along better with her roommates... that makes me happy. :wub: I love it when people get along...

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:51 pm

That was a very satisfying chapter. :nod: Seems like at least some of the tension between Christina and the rest of the roommates has lessened. Not that they won't have a huge fight once they return home, but you know, a little love is better than nothin'. :lol:

Loved the confessional scene. :P They all should've piled in and had themselves a big sex fest. :yay: I would've been down for that, fo sho. ;)

I hope Alecia and Justin have some fun staying in the same room and all. You have to take advantage of a good situation when it occurs. Screw that boy senseless. :rofl:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:36 pm

Man, I wanna go to London! :yay: That was an awesome chapter! But dude, Christina was a pain, thank God she lightened up towards the end and got drunk and danced with Justin :dance:

Damn, they're hot in the story as well as in real life :lol: That drunken confessional was awesome. Aint nothing like all women in a drunk confessional :P

Great chap as usual my dear :hug: Hurry and update more! :D

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:56 am

ok i culd have SWORN that i left feedback for this? huh....guess i was too tramatised by heavier things to do it...and its way to early now to come up with anything remotely lookin like i know what im talking about....but i think what my basic (its before 9am here so bare with me) thoughts were....i was a lovin the new side to chris! hopin she'll lighten up soon!!!! dying to know what you've got planned for justin and his mrs!!!! lol! love them all being silly tourists! oh and make them come to ireland and meet me!!!! you know you want to!!!!! :lol: ohh and uppppdddateeeeee

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:26 pm

:D

update soon!

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:53 am

Ashley....stop crying over chelle and justin and post girl post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: thats all the harassment ill partake in today...thank you! :P

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:39 pm

Guess who just caught up with Surreal World? ME! :lol: And it's only taken me a little over half a year! I'm terrible, but this on the other hand is the complete opposite!

I decided to print it out and read it, think I must have killed about 10 trees. :unsure: But worth it, keep up the awesome work Ash, I love it! Can't wait for the next update! ^_^

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon May 09, 2005 4:13 am

girl!!!!!!!!!! helllllllllloooo!! uh when is school out for you muhdear? :lol:

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:11 pm

Hey Ashley! Remember this story?! :lol: I MISS IT!

Return to “Fan Fiction”