Surreal World

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:25 pm

Aww.. They finally hooked up, yes! :P But I do feel bad for Missy... even though she is rather un-likable. Justin really does love her. Oh dear.. The morning after will be interesting to see. :nod: I'm glad that they're friends again though. It would be sad if they weren't. But I hope they're still friend after this whole hook-up fiasco. Well..... Can't wait to see what happens next! :thumbup:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:54 pm

I don't think Missy is that unlikeable :ph34r: and I certainly feel sorry for her having 'the love of her life' cheat on her :no:

And I agree with Alicia that Justin isn't really showing his true colours, I think ;) so if she brings that out of him it's gonna be interesting to watch/read :nod:

Now update please :pray:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:17 pm

Damn, b****! Didn't see that sh** coming. :lol: I'm kinda happy, but... I dunno. It's kinda sad. I don't think Missy has done anything to warrant being cheated on, so that sucks. But the deterioration of Alicia and Justin was making me sad, so I'm glad they worked it out.

And I too, can't wait to see the effect of 'The Real World' on Mr. JT, because from the way it's lookin', he's about to do a serious 180. Or maybe just an 80. Alicia better be careful cus I think she was right when she called him shady. :unsure:

More awesomeness, Miss Ash. ^_^ Keep it up!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:37 pm

<span style='color:magenta'><span style='font-family:georgia'>You know, I don't like reality shows, but they just have these tendencies to suck me in. I just get enthralled in them, and I think your fanfic does the same. Update soon, I need it like I need my real world! </span></span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:59 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>:lol: Y'all are awesome. Thanks for the feedback, because it too, is awesome. ^_^

And Paige, I did it! :lol: http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_9.htmEpisode 9. :blowkiss:</span>

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:14 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D I`m totally happy. I was sitting here in boredom waiting for somebody to update their story. :yay:

Awww sh**, Justin's gotta deal will even MORE sh** after that little confessional incident and...did they turn the camera off? Hmmm :thinking: MIssy's gonna be maddddd. AWESOME, ASH, AWESOME.

Now...how `bout that Heavier Things update? ;) ;)

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:09 am

<span style='color:blue'>:mellow: What did I tell you when I first started this? :yell: :lol:

And I don't think Missy is unlikeable either. You have to put yourself in her shoes... I'd be pissed if my man was living with someone who was all up in my sh**. <_<

As for the, uh, actions of the two. Boo. :lol: </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:52 am

BabyBlue2578 wrote: <span style='color:ff0099'>And Paige, I did it! :lol: http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_9.htmEpisode 9. :blowkiss:</span>

:yay: Yay, I'm so proud of you. Just glad I didn't distract you too much. :lol: Maybe I fostered the creativity ... I'd like to think that. :lol:

Lecia and Justin -- what are we to do with those two? :shrug: Officially attached at the mouth and everyone else is onto their game. :huh: Missy NEEDS to find out, as we're seeing that this is clearly not a one-time deal.

And now I'm scared about next week. Christina has a way with her words and Missy is about to catch an earful. :blink:

:whisper: Heavier Things! :P :lol:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:02 am

<span style='color:green'>k i cant remember if i left feedback last time?humm.....ok since im supossed to be in class this was great for taken the guilt away(muahahahaha) anyway...where was i oh right missy! ok first of all with a name like that how could ya like her....and she reminds me of a certain diaz bich so to hell with her a&j are the sh**.....and thats that! sure he cheated on her but.... :rolleyes: eh....

so yeah he needs to come clean tho...and whats up with christina.....total pms like ALL THE DAMN TIME! cant wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! :lol:

great update(s) more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)</span>

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:00 pm

Ooh, now Lord have mercy. :no: Justin, Justin, Justin. He's becoming more and more like real world Justin Timberlake as the chapters pass. :o Oh, is that what you're trying to do here, Ash? Show us that even in an alternative universe of surrealness, he's still the same trifling whore deep down inside? :lol: I get it!

No, I'm kidding. I'm still feeling for Missy sittin' home thinkin' that her boo is being faithful to her. I actually hope that Christina busts his ass wide open. And THEN, Alicia and Justin can be free to, ahem, spoon all they want. ;)

:dance: Can't WAIT for Tuesday!

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:20 pm

aww great chapter ash

but still though u gotta feel for poor missy,justin just tell her man,u no u cant get enuf of lecia and when u do tell missy u n lecia will b able to do watever u want ,anytime lol

and christina bak in buisness cant wait to see wat she pulls next.bring it on. :lol:

roll on tuesday.

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:56 am

girrrrl up date already i leave for 2 weeks in a hour pleeeeassssse......... :D

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:52 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>:wave: Hello, hello. I've got more hellish drama for you all to feast your eyes on. It's early because, for once, I did it yesterday and I actually like it. :lol: So, I hope y'all do, too. It's the last episode until I return from New York in January, so hopefully it's long and entertaining enough to sustain those two weeks. :D And so, without further ado, I give you... http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_10.htmEpisode 10</span>

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:02 pm

:yay: I just finished reading the chapter and it was brilliant. :nod: I don't know if Christina was right coming into the Justin/Missy/Alicia situation but I guess with that, it brought the house together with her and Justin's argument.

Missy, Missy, Missy. Justin needs to just end it before it gets even bigger.

Well, awesome chapter AGAIN. :notworthy: You ROCK but the little hiatus from 12/28-1/10 saddens me. <_< :cry: I know you'll come back with some crazy ass chapter so I ain't trippin'---THAT much. :lol:

:bye:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:14 pm

How weird is it that I was listening to "Dirty Man" earlier on today and then it's in your story? Psychic connection ... I gotcha! Good song choices. :thumbup:

Christina definitely had a point, but it wasn't her place to get involved. She might care about women getting hurt, but if it's not your relationship, it's usually best to just stay out of it. Justin totally needs to be honest with Missy, but so much drama resulted because of that quick phone conversation between Christina and Missy.

But ... what's the Real World without drama? Nothing, so thank ya Jesus for making Christina an outspoken mofo. :rofl: Somebody's gotta keep the cast members on their toes.

And Justin calling Christina out ... OUCH! :huh: He definitely made his point. A valid point, indeed, but that kind of thing always hurts to hear, especially when it's in front of a bunch of people. They're going to need to work the situation out if they want to be able to exist in the same house together for the next few months.

Usher calling Beyonce "Bey" is just about the funniest thing that I can think of. :rofl: True fans always have to have a nickname for their favorite celebrity, and Bey is his boo. :lol: Yeah, right! :P

I'm gonna miss this story while you're on hiatus, but there's plenty to look forward to, so that has me majorly excited. :yay: :yay:

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:07 pm

i feel bad for christina...can't believe she cried but she was right and she had no right to get into justin's personal life

justin better tell missy everything even though she might be hurt

update!!

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:14 am

[<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Aww, I feel bad for Missy. Justin, you lil cheating mofo! :lol: And Alicia, she's cool and all, but allowing the whole cheating thing to go on, ehh she's not favorite anymore.

Christina needs to stop being such a biitch, but real world without the biitch just can't exist. So continue your biitchy ways.

How come Britney and Justin aren't hooking up? If we're going to make him a cheating whore, he might as well just get him doing twice or thrice of them in the process lol.

Lindsay and her friend Hilary, too cute. I caught that, I was like ohh its probably hilary duff lol.

Ok, and as for the hiatus. it's very sad. Updates better appear the minute you get back, ya hear! </span></span>

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:16 am

So... okay, I actually feel bad for Christina. Good job Ash. I never thought it would happen. I'm glad she told on his ass. I'm glad Missy is up in his grill now. I think that she's onto him and she's gonna start making even more frequent calls, and I hope she bugs the sh** out of him. :lol:

But back to Christina - dude, did Justin really have to shut her down like that? Oh, I almost cried for that b****. And big ass props to Alicia for being the bigger woman. I think I kinda like the way Alicia is turning out. I hope that she soon finds the error in her ways and leaves Justin's ol' punk ass alone. :lol: Awesomeness, Ash.

Ah, two whole weeks without this story. What will I do? :heartbreaker: Oh yeah, I'll be skiing. Okay, carry on. :lol:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:41 am

<span style='color:gray'>finally im caught up, :D aw christina is human after all...its nice to know...and she was right too as much as i love 'lisha and justin,hes a cheating man whore and thats that.....not that its a bad thing....and im not feelin missy....so....break em up ash..... cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:06 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>:ph34r: Yes, I know I've been gone WAY too long, but we're back. And so thanks for sticking by me through this crazy story. More drama starts now: http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_11.htmEpisode 11. :blowkiss:</span>

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:26 pm

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:lol:

LoVe it, so please update soon. God, I'm obsessed. lol

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:38 pm

Oh, sh** are you for real? Poor little Linds! Wow, that was kinda intense. :nervous: And Adam. :no: Way to come back with a bang, Ash. :lol: I sho' didn't see that coming.

I definitely loved the interaction of the cast in this one. It was ... I dunno what it was, but I liked it. :lol: I was surprised with Alicia and Usher. I didn't think they'd ever argue, so I liked that they did. Is that bad?

And I'm glad that Lil' Lecia seems to be seeing the error in her ways with Justin. She's kinda growing up... sort of. This is good. I even see Christina softening up a little. Good sh**. ^_^

So that means, AS USUAL that the only b**** left is Justin. <_< Amazing. He can't even be cool in a surreal world. :lol: Oh, and Britney. Eh.

Greatness, Ash. Can't wait til next week! :yay: I'm officially addicted.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:05 am

You know what, Missy and her incessant calling is getting on my nerves, too. :rofl: I'd cheat on her just to get her to stop calling. :lol: Oh sorry, let me regain my composure. It's just that all of the fighting in the house is contagious!

Dear, dear, dear Linds ... yikes! I feel bad for the little lady, but I'm blaming this all on Adam this time. Dude, what the f***? Telling the officer she's 18. :stupidme: :no: Nice job, bud. :thumbup: I hope she gets out of this mess without getting into too much trouble. :ph34r: :blink:

Somebody needs to make a sign-up sheet for computer and telephone use in the house. :lol: Seriously!

What a comeback chapter. Loved the drama. :yay:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:09 am

EH... i read then forget the feedback...shame on me! linds dear what is up with her.....hell i know what shes sick and tired of being the houses skivvy thats what....taken her for granted and...adam....silly silly drunk...silly.... is all on that... :rolleyes: :lol: whats up with justin and lisha.,. are they or aren't they.... dude DUMP LIL MISSY NOW!!! loves it as ususal...

UPDATE! ASAP! (MUAH) :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:00 pm

I think Missy is darker than people think :nod: Or not :lol: Hey, whatever lol. And Christina's right, there's something about that boy :no: Maybe he has issues :blink:

Poor poor Lindsay, I've decided it's Missy's fault :nod: Booooo. Although Adam :no: :nono:

Oh yeah, and UPDATE!

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:17 pm

Oh dear... Justin really shouldn't be stringing both of those girls along like that. He started off so sweet... :no: I do hope he ends up with Alicia, though. Maybe he feels sort of like it's not his real life, since it's on TV, so it doesn't count or something... After all, it is called the Surreal World. :nod:

I'm scared for Lindsay! What's gonna happen to her?! Aw.. stupid Adam... :no: Giving her away like that...

Well, I'm always ready for the next one, so bring it on! :P

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:42 am

update update update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:50 am

*Ahem* helloooooo did ya forget bout this one girl????? :lol:

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:03 pm

BUMP!.... I'm just itching to know what happens next! :cheesy:

:lol: UPDATE! :yell:

Lil X-tina
Ultra Member

Postby Lil X-tina » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:31 pm

:yell: BUMP!!!!

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:29 am

ahem....seriously im dying here....please update for monday....pleeeaseeeeeeeee :P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:04 am

Story negelct! :nono: I ought to call the protective services. :thinking: :lol:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:54 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Don't call 'em yet. I didn't forget about y'all today! Here's http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_12.htmEpisode 12! :D *NJoy! </span>

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:39 pm

Finally! An update! :yay:

Britney was really nice to get that money to bail Lindsay out and Lindsay's just being a b**** to her. Ungrateful people these days. :shrug: :lol:

Christina. :rofl: Good way to get back at Britney for judging her.

Alicia and Justin need to talk! Like right NOW. They both know they need want each other. ;) :rofl:

Awesome update! :headbanger:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:48 am

:ph34r: What are Pokonos? :confused:

Plenty happening in that chapter, and it's :yell: ABOUT TIME! :lol: I have no idea why Lindsey is being so b*tchy to Britney, she really should be more appreciative, although I can see where she's coming from, living in a mad house.

And then poor Britney again :( That was a rather evil thing for Christina to do, she can't seem to get round to understanding everyones way of thinking :no:

You better not keep us waiting again :nono: :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:17 am

mtvjunkie wrote: :ph34r: What are Pokonos? :confused:

The Poconos mountains is a part of Pennsylvania that people go to for vacation or romantic getaways.

:clap: Britney was so nice to get the money to bail Lindsay out. :clap: She was my favorite person in this chapter. Even if Lindsay thinks that Brit is boring and annoying, she should at least be thankful that someone took the effort to free her underage ass. :lol: Adopt a gracious attitude, even if it's fake. :lol:

And then for Christina to steal her man. :nono: Bad move, girl. Be secure enough to find your own man, or if stealing is a necessity, you keep it on the hush-hush, and hit the Four Seasons. Don't do it in the same room as the other chick. :blink: :no:

Usher and his male gang bang. There are no words sometimes. :P

I'm curious about this hot romance next week! :thinking:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:22 am

<span style='color:purple'>ooooh....update..thank you sweetie! :wub: aw im still having trouble picturing britney smart..well it is fiction right? :lol: dude...kevin,shady...is all i can say.*i guess not all so made up*)....love it still but me thinks linds has been taking to many of chis's mood pills...girl needs to chill....as does chris!!! some one slap her or make her talk her issues out!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!! i want alicia & justin together like NOW!!!!! ahhh....please let it be them next update???? we need some romance here...valentines....sucks so..i gotta live through these guys..... awesome! update sooooooon (or you know..whenever?)</span>

Lil X-tina
Ultra Member

Postby Lil X-tina » Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:57 pm

OH MAN.....CHRISTINA IS MY WOMEN! LMAO! I LOVE THAT CHICK! Wooohoo..Pimp that sh*t girl PIMP IT!

“And so that is why your man is now in my bed.â€￾

ROFL I love that line! I think there is a lot more to Christina than meets the eye. I think that she puts a tough exterior and in return the minute people meet her they begin to judge her in a bad light and from past experience she knows that, so in return she doesn't give a dam* about them, or atleast acts like she doesnt in order to not show off her real emotions. MORE PLEASE!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:26 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>:lol: I thought you'd like that one Rach. :kiss: Though you probably won't like this one so much. :lol: :P The rest of y'all might. Thanks again for all the feedback. Loves it! :kiss:

Here's http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_13.htmEpisode 13. And I'm warning you now: It's long. :nod:

Happy Belated Valentine's Day! :wub:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:32 pm

Justin was quite the knight in shining armor in this chapter. :clap: I thought it was very sweet of him to carry Lecia around because of her hurt ankle and to suggest they get away for some private time. Looks like he's gonna be getting some action for his nice gestures. :lol: All in a day's work. :pimp:

I remember going to the Poconos once and it wasn't as fun as this trip. Man, I wish I could've gone with them. :rofl:

No more Missy and Justin! :yay: Just kidding. Even though I really like Justin and Lecia together, I still feel bad for Missy. Couples never seem to work out right when one person goes on the show and leaves for all that time. :no:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:49 pm

Awww Justin and Lecia are the cutest couple ever :wub: So glad that Missy is out of the picture <_< :D

I love the Poconos, though I've never been...but it sounds fun with the snow and the cabin. How romantic :wub:

I love the Let's Take A Ride in there, they're just too cute! Adam and Linds are hilarious :lol: Little Miss Innocent girl turned into a little whore hehe. I would too for Adam tho', so I can't blame her :D

Fantastic chapter as usual Ash! :hug: Now hurry and update!!!! :yell:

laura
Supreme Member

Postby laura » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:21 am

*chants* misssys gone shhhheesss gone!!!!!* woo so now there you know "together* again does this mean coupledom??? please?? ;) adam...hes shady im not a lovin him so much....i cant figure te rest of em out....they seem so....freakin bipolar...not that thats a bad thing you know... aww i love the whole visual of lieca fallin on her ass.... funny sh**!!!!!!! loves it as much as u love me!!!!!!! :wub:

*PS* i still didnt get that tape...i dont know whats up with that AT ALL!!!!

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:44 pm

Aw, so Alicia and Justin can be together! Yes! :yay: But you see... even though Missy was terribly annoying... I'm sorta annoyed that Justin went in there all in love with her and suire that nothing could tear them apart, and now because of Alicia, he dumped her... It makes me think he's a weak man. Oh well. Him and Alicia are hot together. :nod: I like it. :thumbup: The Ponocos sound very romantic. I want to go to on a little ski trip with a cabin and everything one day. Ew, but I get enough snow and freezingness where I'm from, so I can handle not being there. Anyways. Good few chapters there. As always... Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:13 pm

Wait, hold up. So Adam liked Britney? Yo, I am so confused with that episode lol. Alicia and Justin are cute. Can't stand Lindsay or Christina. Update soon!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:26 am

<span style='color:blue'>Okay, dude. I guess I'm just a Justin and Missy fan. :lol: Which is weird because I'm the one in love with the dude w/ the girlfriend. :shrug: And why does Adam have to like Britney? :(

Man, nothing about this story is going my way. :lol: But it's still got me on my toes, and I'm still loving every word. :lol:</span>

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:39 pm

It's TUESDAY. It's TUESDAY! :bootyshake: :dance:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:44 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>So um, Hi! :wave: :lol: I know I'm terribly late, but I'm stupid and just realized that I could do the HTML editing without Front Page, which I don't have on my computer right now. :lol: So here's http://rockstar.tasting-eden.com/sr_14.htmEpisode 14. Hope ya like it. :D</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:36 pm

:yell: I LOVE JUSTIN! That was so darn sweet of him ^_^ I knew the assignment would have something to do with Beyonce, I actually think I just found I'm capable of feeling sorry for Usher :huh: evern if it is a fictional one, and now I'm scared :unsure: :lol: And I though Usher and Justin were gonna get it on. I'm kinda dissapointed now ;)

Roll on next Tuesday!

SiMPLYiNSYNC
Ultra Member

Postby SiMPLYiNSYNC » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:54 pm

*squeals* I LOVE JUSTIN, TOO! What a sweetheart!

I actually think I just found I'm capable of feeling sorry for Usher

:lol: Me too. It's a once in a lifetime thing.

I LOVES IT! YOU'RE AWESOME!

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:38 pm

Awwwwwwwww. :wub: How sweet of Justin! I knew it would be about Beyonce. Poor Usher. <--- Hahaha.. I never thought I'd say that. :lol:

Return to “Fan Fiction”