Stolen

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member
Location: uh...Mars...it's really hot over here...burning up!!

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:30 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter: 1 </span>

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the class of 1998.â€￾

We all got up cheering and throwing our hats into the air. I’m finally out of Memphis High School and into the real world. I walked into the belchers where my parents were standing and like usual my mother was in tears. I hugged them and took pictures with them and with my diploma. This was far the most exciting day of my life. I’m ending a chapter in my life and starting a new one which will begin in NYC. I walked to a group of people that were standing near the stage, and I saw her, the bright brown eyes with tears streaming down on her face. And her big smile that lights up the whole entire room, in this case the whole football field. I walked up to her and our group of friends. I gave hand shakes to my best bud Trace or as I like to call him lil Trace, because we’ll he’s short.

“So what you guys doing after this?â€￾ I asked as I walked across the group to her.

“Nothing just partying at Lexis’ house and saying goodbye to everyone.â€￾ She said who was still a little teary.

“Oh for Christ’s sakes will stop crying Angie? God damn you should be happy that you’re getting out of this sh**.â€￾

“I can’t help it Justin, I’m going to miss all of this. And I know you will too.â€￾ She put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her waist.

“Yea well whatever, cheer up girl and get ready to party!!!â€￾

We all were ready to celebrate so after going to our house and changing, we as in Trace, Angie and I went in my car to Lexis’ house. That place was f***ing awesome; it had a swimming pool in the backyard filled with some hot ladies and in the basement some beer which is waiting for me. I’ve been drinking since I was sixteen, it’s a teenager thing. It gets rid all of my stresses that I had with my parents or at school. I know it’s not good for me at a young age but I can’t help it. We entered the basement with music blazing through the stereos and people were dancing and having a time of their life. It’s better to party now because who knows if we get to do this in college. I walked into the corner of the room to get myself something to drink and I had to get pass some couple making out. I took the can and took it into the backyard with me. I sat next to Angie who was talking to some f***er named Rich. He’s a player, he slept with every girl who is in this party except for Angie, because she is not like that and she is saving herself for marriage which is a good thing. I mean I’m saving myself too, I’m not a religious person or anything like that but I’m just waiting for the right one and the right one will be my wife. I heard them talk about sports and college, bull sh** like that. I just there trying to look interested. After about ten minutes he left, finally. I came closer to Angie and it was silence, she was looking up into the sky while I was looking down to the ground.

“Are you ready?â€￾ She looked down into my eyes.

“Ready? For what?â€￾ I looked into her brown eyes which always gave me comfort because from he eyes I can tell that she will always be there when I need her.

“For college Justin. I mean we only have couple of months until we move to the big apple.â€￾ She rested her head on my shoulder; I love how she did that.

“I don’t know man, you were right I am going to miss this place.â€￾ I rested my head on her head.

“I’m not interrupting anything here am I?â€￾ We both looked up and saw trace standing with a blonde in his arms.

“Shut the f*** up Trace.â€￾ Said Angie, she got up and so did I.

“Whoa calm down girl. I was just asking.â€￾

“Trace, I’ll talk to you later. Call me.â€￾ The blonde gave him her number and left.

“Who’s she?â€￾ Angie asked Trace.

“A girl that I met just a minute ago. She’s hot ain’t she Angie?â€￾

“No she’s okay and she looks like a whore and stop asking these kinds of things. I’m not a guy.â€￾ She punched him in his arm.

“Damn girl why you got to hit so hard.â€￾ He’s right she does hit hard, one time she hit me in the stomach for calling her a hoe and I had a black bruise on my stomach.

“You deserved it, you f***er. Anyways so what you guys going to do for the whole summer?â€￾ She sat back down onto the plastic white chair.

“I don’t know, chill I guess.â€￾ I said. I really didn’t know what I was going to do.

“Well I was thinking that maybe we can drive up to New York. Like a couple of weeks earlier. And while we drive there we could stop do some site seeing. What you guys say? I still have to ask my parents but I think they will agree.â€￾ She took my cup and took a sip of the beer. I guess she drinks but not that much. She’ll have it once in a while. She never got drunk or anything like that, she can control all the liquor unlike me and Trace.

“Road Trip.â€￾ Trace yelled out. “It’s going to be awesome!â€￾

“I guess you can call it that. But we have to make our parents say ‘yes’.â€￾ Angie said.

“Alright, I’m up for it and I know they are going to say, at least I hope they do.â€￾ I said. My parents were cool about everything that I do because they trust me.

“Okay well I have to my parents wanted me to come to a restaurant with them to celebrate. I’ll see you tomorrow.â€￾ She walked away.

“So what you want to do now?â€￾ I asked.

“I don’t know about you but I’m going over to Alyssa and talk to her, later man.â€￾ Trace got up and walked over to her. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear. I’m guessing it wasn’t what Alyssa wanted to here because she slapped him in the face. He looked at me and I was cracking up. He came back here with his hand on his right side of his face. I got up and threw the empty cup into the ground.

“What did you say to her?â€￾

“Nothing, just if she wanted to get out of here and do some fancying, that’s it. I heard that she does that with all the guys. Ah sh** it hurts.â€￾

“Of course you motherf***er, you are not suppose to do that. You can’t just go up to a girl and say ‘Yo b**** how about we leave this place and f***.’ Nah dude that doesn’t work.â€￾ I was still laughing about it. I can’t wait to tell Angie about this, I know she will have something amusing to say.

“Yea well whatever, can we leave because her boyfriend is staring at me like his going to kill me.â€￾

“Boyfriend? Ha ha…no how about we stay here and let him beat your ass. I need a laugh.â€￾

“Shut the hell up dude. Come one let’s go.â€￾

And so we left, but I wanted to see them both fight. Because I know that Trace will be running and screaming like a little girl and that’s the best part. We got into my car and left to go to his house and drop him off.

“So what’s going between you and that Emily girl?â€￾ Trace asked.

Uh…f***. “Nothing we are JUST friends. Okay. She just wasn’t my type.â€￾ She wasn’t. She was way too wild for me and the thing is she is Trace’s cousin so I know I can’t do anything with her.

“Okay good because I if you went out with and broke her heart…man I will never talk to you again.â€￾

“Sure whatever. When we were in the club, you know the one near the Texaco gas station; she was dancing on tables and dancing with the pole. And I was like what the hell?â€￾

“Yea she is a bit crazy and that’s another reason to stay away from her. She’s a whore, I’ll admit it.â€￾

"Runs in the family right?" I laughed.

"what? I'm not a whore."

"Sure you're not."

We finally reached his house and we said our goodbyes. I was so tired that when I got to my house which was only five minutes from his, I fell asleep in the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

like it? or dislike it?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:59 pm

Love it! :nod: Trace getting slapped ... he's such a man whore. Always will be. :rofl: I can just imagine the road trip to New York. Trace is gonna do something stupid, for sure. :lol: I can see Angie and Justin hooking up. :nod:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:02 pm

Good so far! I love how Justin is so sweet to Angie. It's bound to happen that they are gonna get together. More plz!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:56 pm

Chapter: 2

The first day of summer vacation is here. I got up and put my t-shirt on that was on my computer chair. I looked out the window and saw the sun coming up into the orange and blue sky. It was six o’ clock in the morning and no one was awake. I went into the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. I took the towel and wrapped it around my waist as I made my way out of the bathroom. I went to the right of the room to my closet. I took out a red shirt and some blue jeans to go with it. I looked in the mirror and didn’t bother putting gel in my hair, yes I’m that lazy. I slowly tiptoed downstairs so I wouldn’t wake up anyone. I was in a good mood today because of no words ‘No school’…now that’s music to my ears. I went into the cupboard and took some coco puff cereal out and milk from the fridge and poured it all into one big bowl. I put it all back and took it to my room. I grabbed my cell phone and called Angie as I sat on my bed turning on the TV. Nothing was on so I decided to watch some videos on MTV.

“Do you f***ing know what time it is?â€￾ I love it when she gets pissed at me. Its fun seeing her angry.

“Yea of course it’s almost 6:45.â€￾ I laughed.

“You think you’re funny Timberlake? Well I don’t and call me back at like three o’ clock because I’m sleeping right now.â€￾

“Well what I’m supposed to do I’m bored.â€￾ Not really, I just needed to annoy someone.

“Why don’t you call your b**** Trace? I’m out bye.â€￾ She hung before I get to say anything. I changed the channel to VH1 and saw this really cute chick with a catholic school girl outfit…now that’s a video I don’t mind seeing. I called up Trace and he picked up.

“What???â€￾ He whined like a little girl.

“Nothing just bored and need some one to talk to. So what’s up?â€￾ I put my bowl on the nightstand next to me.

“What’s up? This pen will be ‘up’ your ass if you stop calling me early in the morning.â€￾ He hung up. I have some great friends. I smiled to myself. I went downstairs with my bowl and saw my mum in her pink robe making some coffee.

“Oh Justin you’re awake, for how long?â€￾

“I woke up around six.â€￾

“Isn’t that a little early for?â€￾

“Yea but I couldn’t sleep so…you know…I woke up.â€￾ I drank some water and whipped my mouth with the back of my hand.

“Okay honey.â€￾ She gave me a kiss on the check. I’m not going to lie her breathe smelled, how could she drink coffee without brushing her teeth, nasty. I was making my way up the stairs until I remembered Angie talking about us driving to New York so I walked back down.

“Oh mum, I was wondering if Angie, Trace and I could drive up to New York like a couple of week before our school starts. It will be good for us to hang out one last time. And we promise we’ll be good and we got Angie with us and you know how she, she’ll take care of us. So what you say ma?â€￾ She put one hand on her hip and raised her right eyebrow.

“A road trip?â€￾

“No…well I guess you can call it that. But come on mum please. I’ve never done anything wrong in my life and I think I deserve it.â€￾ Good point Justin.

“Okay, but I have to talk to your father about this and I will tell you what he said later.â€￾ I gave her a hug and a ‘thank you’ and left to go into my room.

*At Trace’s house*

Can’t believe that f***er woke me up at 6:50 in the morning, I’m going to kill him. I need my beauty sleep; whoa did I just say that. I put my boxers on because I took off my clothes at night because it was so f-ing hot and I like sleeping in the nude, beautiful feeling. I went into the main bathroom and started brushing my teeth when my sister came in.

“Move out of the way butt hole. I want to brush my teeth.â€￾ She was trying to push me away but I pushed her back and oh sh** she fell on the ground. I picked her up but she pushed me off.

“Don’t tell mum. Ssshhhh!â€￾

“Mummy!!!!!!!â€￾ she screamed her head off. I dropped the tooth brush into the sink and ran down stairs into guest bathroom where I washed my mouth and pretended that I didn’t know why Lisa was screaming. I walked up stairs to see mum and dad in the bathroom trying to figure out what was going.

“He did it!â€￾ she pointed her finger at me. Man, doesn’t she know that pointing a finger at someone isn’t nice.

“What? What did I do?â€￾ I placed a confused look on my face.

“Why was she screaming Trace?â€￾ My dad who was standing in the door way asked.

“I don’t know I was down stairs getting something to eat until I heard her.â€￾ Try to act clam.

“No he’s lying, he pushed me and I got a starch on my elbow.â€￾

“I didn’t even touch you, you probably fell or something. I was downstairs remember?â€￾

“Lisa, Trace is right and you need to learn how to stop lying. Now go to your room and get cleaned up for breakfast.â€￾ Mum said.

“But mum…â€￾

“No buts now go.â€￾ She pointed to her room. As we got out I smiled at her and she stuck her tongue out.

“Mum, Justin, Angie and I are planning to drive up to New York and I was wondering if it was okay with you guys?â€￾ I think I know the answer.

“Of course but I don’t want any trouble on the way, got it? Because if something happens you’re grounded for a year and yes I can do that even if you’re in college.â€￾

“Alright thanks. Can you guys like get out so I can take a shower? Or unless you want to see me naked.â€￾ They rushed out of the bathroom and almost two months left until we are riding to NYC baby!

*At Angie’s house*

<span style='color:purple'>Ugh doesn’t he know that school is over, why did he had to call me? Oh well I’m going back to sleep. Can’t wait to go to New York and my parents are so cool with it when I asked them last night. Goodnight. </span>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you so much for all the feedbacks :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:16 pm

Nobody in their right mind needs to be calling people that early in the morning. :no: Damn! :rofl:

Looks like the New York trip is in effect. Yeah, baby! :dance:

Trace knocking Lisa over. :rofl: :rofl: What a sweet brother. :lol:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:21 pm

They are letting their kids go to New York earlier. Hmmm More plz!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:03 pm

Chapter: 3

The next day I drove up to Angie’s house. I told both of them that my parents agreed to it. And so did their parents. It‘s going to be the best trip ever, well to me at least. I made my way up the stairs and turned to the left where her room was. She was still asleep, not surprised there, she always sleeps until twelve or one in the afternoon. I went into her bathroom which was really clean, and turned on the knob for cold water. I took the plastic cup and poured some water into it. I went up to her and stood on top of her, smiling down on the lovely face which would turn into a wet, angry face. I poured some drops of water onto her face, still no response, so I emptied the cup all the way on her and she got up so quickly that I didn’t even have time to react.

“I hate you!!â€￾ She ran towards me and I went into the bathroom, she followed me. “You could have just woken me up by shaking me; you didn’t have to pour cold water on me.â€￾

“There’s no fun in that, oh by the way nice underwear.â€￾ I winked at her.

“Shut up you pervert.â€￾ She gave me a disgusted look. She went into her closet and put on some baby blue, her favorite color, sweat pants. “What are you doing here anyways?â€￾

“Nothing just seeing how your packing is going along. So how is it going?â€￾ I sat on her bed and she sat next to me.

“I didn’t start yet. We still have two months to go Justin.â€￾

“Yea but you have to pack everything that is in your room, right? I mean I have to.â€￾

“I just don’t feel like doing it.â€￾

“Damn you’re lazier than me.â€￾ I chuckled.

“No it’s just it’s hard for me to leave all my memories of growing up in this room.â€￾

“Yes it is hard but you also need to get used to the changes, sometimes it could be good or bad. And this change will be good. Come on cheer up.â€￾

“Your right.â€￾ She yawned. “I’m going to get cleaned up. You can leave if you want or stay here, your choice.â€￾ I watched her go into her drawer for some clothes and went into the bathroom.

“I’ll stay.â€￾ I yelled.

“Okay.â€￾ She yelled back. I laid on her bed watching some TV. After half an hour she got out with some blue shorts and a pink top with her hair in a pony tail.

“So where are we going?â€￾ she asked as she put on some lotion on her legs.

“Uh…we are going to the movies and we’ll meet Trace over there.â€￾ I kept staring at her legs. I tried not to but I couldn’t help it. She has some nice legs and thighs.

“Oh good because I want to go see Mulan. I heard it’s really good.â€￾

“Mulan? What the f***? That’s an animated movie. We are going to see Dr. Dolittle, now that’s going to be a good movie.â€￾

“No Justin, I don’t want to see that one…I want Mulan.â€￾

“We’ll decide when we get there. Now you ready? Because we have to leave right now.â€￾

“Yea…yea…just let me get some money.â€￾

“Alright I’ll meet you down stairs.â€￾ I left and after couple of seconds she came down and we went to the movie theater. We parked near the entrance and walked into the theater and saw Trace sitting with some little girl who turned out to be his sister Lisa. Oh this going to suck.

“Hey Trace and Lisa.â€￾ Angie waved to them.

“Hey Angie, since they all are here can we go see the movie Trace?â€￾ Lisa said. You know for a ten year old she got some bad temper.

“Yea let’s go. We're seeing Mulan.â€￾ Trace said lifelessly.

“Mulan? Justin wanted to see this movie so badly right Justin.â€￾

“Whatever, lets just go.â€￾ He grabbed my hand and we waited in the line while Trace and Lisa went to go get popcorn for us and something to drink. After waiting for at least good ten minutes we went inside to see Mulan…how f***ing fun. The seats were all full; we got the crappiest seat, all the way in the front. My neck was hurting from looking up, so I decided not to watch it but to fall asleep on Trace’s shoulder. It was an hour and 30 minutes long, so I had enough time to catch up on my sleep. Trace woke me up and they all said that it was a good movie and I just agreed with them. Trace went home with his sister while Angie and I went to her house and I helped her pack some of her belongings because we had nothing else to do.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:03 pm

Justin has a crush on Angie. :wub: :wub: Dude, there better be a New York City hookup moment. How fantastic and romantic would that be? :nod:

Pouring water on Angie. :rofl: :rofl: Good thing she got him back. :thumbup:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:27 pm

Justin Totally has a crush on Angie! :wub:

Never pour water on a girl to get them up. Atleast she got him back with the movie thing. More plz!

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:28 pm

Chapter: 4

One week before our trip

“Justin, do you have enough clothes or do you want to go shopping and get some more?â€￾ My mum was helping me do some packing and it’s a pain in the ass because she asks me question every five seconds.

“No mum I have enough clothes…and if I need any clothes I’ll go and buy them there. Don’t worry about me.â€￾

“How can I not worry, my little baby is growing up and going to college.â€￾ She hugged me and wouldn’t let go.

“Ma stop it you’re hurting me.â€￾

“Oh sorry honey. Now remember that when we come well bring all your bed and all those things with us, ok. I’m going to work now and when I come back I want this room to get cleaned up.â€￾ She kissed me and left. I’m so excited to go and can’t even believe that two months have gone by. It was so quick. I put my trophies that I had won for basketball and track. I’m going to miss high school because it will be easier than college I know that for sure. As I was almost done with packing I wondered what Angie was doing at this moment.

Angie’s House

“Ma!!! Where is my Mr. Pokey?â€￾ Mr. Pokey is my little stuffed monkey; it has a bow tie and big brown eyes. I had it since I was a year old, I can’t live without it and Justin named it Mr. Pokey when we were in sixth grade.

“I don’t know did you check your closet?â€￾ No, so I went into my closet and saw Mr. Pokey in a box full of other animals that I was going to take with me. I know that I’m 17 but I love my animals especially Mr. Pokey. I was almost finished packing and all together I had three big suitcases and my mother was going to bring two of them with her. I’m so happy, six days to go!

Trace’s House

“I’m so happy you’re going; now I can have my own play room.â€￾ Lisa said.

“Play room? You are not making my room a play room. I don’t want any flowers or butterflies on my walls and no pink. Got it?â€￾

“No pink? You’re walls are already pink.â€￾

“It’s not pink it is a rose color. Now get out of here…I have things to do.â€￾ I closed my door behind her and called up one of my friends, Mark. But after couple seconds of calling he didn’t pick up, I’m sure going to miss him.

feedbacks???
:)

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:04 pm

Lol I bet Trace's room is pink be he doesn't wnat people to know. I love the name Mr. Pokey. It's funny! It seemed so far away like the last chapter and now they have six days to go before they go to college! More plz!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:18 pm

Woo, times flies when you're having fun. I think that they're gonna love New York -- such a vibrant and wonderful city. ^_^ I'm glad that Angie found Mr. Pokey. Those kinds of childhood toys are comforting to have around. :nod:

Trace and his pink room. :no: That boy is a funny one. :rofl:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:05 pm

I like it :nod:

keep it up.

Mariah111384
Advanced Member

Postby Mariah111384 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:35 pm

i really enjoyed that chapter! :nod: your writing is so cool, update soon. thanx for liking my story too. :D

*PrInC€š§~R¶*
Supreme Member

Postby *PrInC€š§~R¶* » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:36 pm

<span style='color:purple'>Chapter: 5</span>

It was around five when I got up. I went into my balcony and sat in my chair staring into the beautiful sunrise. After sitting there clearing up my mind I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I dropped my boxers on the floor and took my t-shirt off and threw it on the ground. I opened the shower curtain and steam began to cover around my body. I got in and the nice water streamed down on my shoulders and back, it felt good. It was the day of our trip and we were planning to head out at seven, so we could reach there early. I got out and wrapped my black towel around my waist. I picked up my clothes that was lying on my computer table and wore them. I took my phone and made my way down stairs and saw my mum making some breakfast for me. She made my favorite buttermilk eggos with syrup and to drink chocolate milk. I'm sure going to miss her cooking for me. All I can make is cereal, not too much milk and not too much cereal just the right amount that makes it so good. I grabbed my plate my thanked my mum by giving her a kiss on the cheek. I sat on the kitchen table and she sat next to me, staring at me. So I spoke up…

“What? Do I have something on my face?â€￾ I placed my hand on my face. She laughed.

“No honey, it’s just that the house is going to become quite when you’re gone. I’m going to miss that laugh of yours where you can hear it even if you’re miles away.â€￾ She smiled.

“What are you trying to say, that my laugh is really that loud?â€￾ Is it? I thought I had a great laugh. But I do have a great smile…no wait I do have a great million dollar smile. I don’t mind showing of my pearly whites. I smiled to myself.

“Well yes it is but…forgot it about. Did you call Trace and Angie?â€￾

“Yeah after I finish this, then I will.â€￾ She got up and left to get cleaned up. I took my phone that I brought down, went outside into my backyard and called Trace first.

“Yo what up man? You ready to go or what?â€￾

“Almost, I still need to pack few things so I’ll call when I’m heading out to come to your house. Peace.â€￾ Following that call I called Angie.

“Hello.â€￾ She answered.

“Hey girl, it’s me Justin. Are you ready?â€￾

“Uh…yea I’m ready to go to NYC baby.â€￾

“Okay, what’s that noise?â€￾ I had to ask even though I knew what it was.

“It’s the shower; I’m in the shower right now.â€￾

“Oh…so what do you look like all naked with water dripping on your body?â€￾ I smiled to myself knowing that she was getting pissed off.
“Well, if you want to know why don’t you come down here?â€￾ Whoa, did she just say that.

“Really? You mean I get to see you naked, yo I’ll be right there, just wait where you are.â€￾

“No you a**hole, I was kidding. The only way that you would see me naked is like NEVER! Got it?â€￾ She hung up. sh** I don’t mind seeing her in the shower with ME and only me or with another girl now that would be sweet.

It was almost 6:30 and Trace came with his whole family. He had a t-shirt that had ‘Got hoes?’ it was quite funny, but our parents didn’t think so. Angie and I got him that t-shirt on his birthday when he broke up with this chick named Heather. Trace and I started to load up the car that we were taking and it was a sliver van, yea it’s a bad car to drive but it has enough space for our belongings. After about ten minutes Angie came with her parents and her older brother who is 22. We all gathered around in the living room and said our goodbyes to everyone even though we were going to see them in New York in about two weeks. After saying our farewells we made were set to go to our new home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

feedback is always nice...leave some :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:49 pm

Aww, Justin's mama is gonna be sad without her baby around the house. But they're gonna have so much fun out on their own. Getting into a lot of trouble no doubt. :nono: :lol:

I could totally see Trace wearing that t-shirt. :rofl:

Return to “Fan Fiction”