Gone

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:29 am

Ok...... this is another story cuz I didn't like the other one! lol. I need to know which one you like better.... so let me know!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1</span></span></span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Geneva'>Ok, so my life was perfect.

I had everything I could have wanted and more.

I had a gorgeous girlfriend, who I loved and cared for, people waiting on me hand and foot, and a job that I lived for.

Music. My whole life revolves around music.

There’s not a day that I go by without listening to some kind of music, whether it’s hip hop, pop, country, whatever - if it’s music, then it’s okay in my book.

My name’s Justin Timberlake. Two months ago I released my debut solo album, ‘Justified’, and let me tell you, everything is going great.

Now, back to my girlfriend. Her name’s Olivia.

We’ve been together for about 2 years, and I know this girl is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

It’s that feeling I get when I’m with her, that nothing in the world can go wrong. She’s one of those beautiful Italian girls, with long dark brown hair, brown eyes, and stunning tan skin.

But that’s not the reason I’m in love with this girl. I can talk to her about anything, and I mean anything, and she’ll always be there to give me that little push, or to just hold me when I’m feeling down, it’s the little things that she does that make me love her more each and every day.

But since two days ago, my life has become a living hell. And it’s because I screwed up.

She’s gone, and she’s not giving me another chance. I can understand that, but doesn’t she realize that I need her in order to live? Doesn’t she get that she’s the only one I want?

I guess not.

Let me take you back to that night…

I quickly opened up my front door, eager to see the love of my life.

I haven’t been home in two weeks, and all I want to do is hold her all night.

“Olivia?â€￾ I call up the stairs.

No answer.

I put down my duffle bag and jog up the steps, taking off my jacket in the process.

“Baby?â€￾ I walk into our room, and find her.

There she is, her face wet with tears, her eyes red from endless crying.

She stills looks beautiful to me. “Baby, what’s the matter? Are you okay?â€￾ I ask concerned, walking towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She quickly shoves my arms away and continues packing her bags.

“Olivia, where are you going?â€￾ I grab onto her arm, and again, she pulls away.

“Please talk to me.â€￾ I say softly.

“There’s nothing to talk about Justin, I’m leaving. I’m leaving you, this house, our relationship. Everything.â€￾ She continues to cry while stuffing her clothes into her bag.

“Wait baby, why?â€￾ I ask, my voice cracking. A tear slid down my cheek and I wiped it away quickly.

She turns to look at me and stares into my eyes. “Are you joking? Because I hope you are.â€￾ She says quietly.

I continue to stare at her, thinking of something to say. “No. I’m not.â€￾ I finally say.

She rolls her eyes and continues her packing.

“What was that supposed to mean?â€￾

“It means that I know what happened last Saturday Justin, I know.â€￾

I become stiff, not able to move. Why the hell did I have to screw up? Why?

“Baby…â€￾ I begin.

“My name is Olivia, no more calling me baby or anything else. It’s over.â€￾

And with that, she’s gone.

Gone from my life, never to return again.
</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:48 am

:unsure: Once again, you've got me intrigued and excited to read more of this story. Um, if you're not liking the other one, then continue with this one. As a writer you have to be fully interested and committed to your subject matter and characters, so if this one feels better to you, I say do it. :nod:

Tiff
Advanced Member

Postby Tiff » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:30 pm

I love it so far. Justin Shame Shame! More plz!

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:57 pm

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Times'>[B]Chapter 2</span>[/B]</span></span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Times'>I made the stupidest mistake of my life.

And now I’m dealing with the consequences.

I can almost remember like it was yesterday the day that she gave herself to me, and we made love for the first time.

It was one of the happiest moments of my life.

To know that she trusted and loved me enough for me to be her first, is mind-blowing.

“Justin this place is beautiful!â€￾ She yelled excitedly.

For our 2-year anniversary, I had surprised her by going to Hawaii, the place she’s always dreamed of going.

I smiled, “Do you like it?â€￾

“Do I like it? I LOVE it! And I love you.â€￾ She kisses me with all the passion she had inside of her.

“Wanna check out the beach?â€￾ I ask, dropping my bags.

“Yes! Let’s go.â€￾ She says grabbing my hand, pulling me out the door.

She links her arm with mine and we walk across the sand towards the water.

“Thank you.â€￾ She whispers. I look at her and smile, “Anything for you.â€￾

She takes off her shorts and shirt to reveal a black bikini and runs toward the water.

“Wait up!â€￾ I yell pulling my shirt off.

I catch up with her and we both fall into the water. We both laugh at each other.

She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

“This is amazing.â€￾ I nod, looking out at the never-ending ocean.

She captures her lips with mine and gives me a small yet loving kiss.

She rests her head on my shoulder and sighs.

“I wish I could stay here forever.â€￾

“Me too baby. Me too.â€￾ I kiss her forehead tenderly.

The sun was just setting, and I suggested we go back inside.

I carried her out of the ocean and wrapped her in a white towel.

We walk back into the private house I had arranged on the beach.

“I’m gonna take a quick shower.â€￾ She says, heading into the bathroom.

I nod and quickly set up the bedroom perfectly.

There were about 15 candles lit, giving the room a beautiful glow.

I smiled, satisfied at my work and sat down on the bed.

I could hear the water running, and then suddenly stop.

My heart quickened, excited for the things to come.

She comes out in a black silk robe.

I stare at her in a daze, she was so damn beautiful.

She gives me a seductive smile and I jump out of my seat to give her a kiss.

“I have a few things for you.â€￾ I tell her quietly.

Her eyes widen, “I didn’t get you anything though.â€￾ She says softly.

I smile, “It’s okay baby, I just really wanted to give you this.â€￾

I got out a card and a silver necklace with the word Best engraved on it.

She gasps. “Justin… this is beautiful.â€￾

“It’s a best friend necklace. It shows that we’ll be best friends forever no matter what. I have the other half.â€￾

She smiles widely and gives me a passionate kiss.

I hand her the card and she opens it carefully.

She reads it intently and by the time she’s done, she’s in tears of joy.

“That is the most beautiful thing I have ever read.â€￾ She says quietly, wrapping her arms around my neck.

“It came from my heart. I really do love you, Olivia.â€￾

“And I love you. So much sweetie.â€￾

“Do you know what else you could do to make me even happier?â€￾ She asks.

“What baby? I’ll do anything.â€￾

“Make love to me.â€￾

I am shocked by her forwardness and ask her if she’s truly sure knowing she wants her first time to be very special.

She nods her head in response.

I pick her up and lay her on the bed gently.

“I have never seen any woman so gorgeous.â€￾ I manage to say, kissing her neck and collarbone.

I slip her robe off, seeing her body fully for the first time.

I gasp and kiss her yet again.

My mouth moves towards her breasts and I suck on them.

“Oh Justin.â€￾ She moans while rubbing my back.

She takes off my shirt and I kick my shorts off along with my boxers.

“I love you.â€￾ I say, not being able to say it enough.

“I love you too.â€￾

“This is gonna hurt for a little bit baby, if you want me to stop just let me know.â€￾ I tell her.

She nods, closing her eyes.

“Baby look at me.â€￾ I say, cupping her face in my hands.

“I would never hurt you intentionally.â€￾ I promise.

“I know.â€￾ I kiss her one last time and intertwine her fingers with mine.

I push myself into her slowly, scared of causing her any pain what so ever.

She gasps. “I’m sorry baby, I’m so sorry.â€￾

“Don’t be sorry Justin. Keep going.â€￾ She urges me.

I push my full length into her and stay there, allowing her to adjust to my size.

She has tears sliding down her cheeks.

“Baby, please forgive me.â€￾ I say kissing away each tear.

“Justin, don’t worry, I’m fine.â€￾ She assures me.

“Are you sure?â€￾

“Yes. You can go.â€￾ I comply with her wishes and pull out, only to push back into her slowly.

“Still hurt?â€￾ I whisper. “A little.â€￾

Soon, after a few more thrusts, she isn’t hurting anymore and she’s moaning in pleasure.

“Ohh Justin.â€￾

“I love you baby, you feel so good.â€￾ I moan, quickening my pace.

“I love you too.â€￾ She says in between breaths.

“Are you almost there?â€￾ I ask, panting by now.

“Yeah… just a little more…â€￾ I thrust into her harder and faster, my orgasm nearing.

I feel hers wash over her and mine soon does also.

I collapse on top of her.

“Baby, that was the most amazing experience ever.â€￾ She says running her fingers thru my hair.â€￾

"Yes it was baby. Yes it was.â€￾ I reply, out of breath.

Mustering enough strength, I pull out, and lay beside her.

I grasp her hand in mine.

“You’re my world Olivia. I don’t know what I’d do without you.â€￾ I see her smile as she wraps her arms around my waist.

“I love you Justin.â€￾

“I love you too Olivia.â€￾

And with those last few words, we both fall into a deep slumber.</span></span></span>

Mystery
Advanced Member

Postby Mystery » Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:31 pm

Interesting. I think I like this Fan Fic better than the other one.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:29 am

Dude, that was smokin' hot. :drool: Wow, a beautiful vacation and a necklace, and a special night with her boyfriend. :thumbup: I love these flashbacks that you're giving us. This story is very interesting. :clap:

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:19 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Chapter 3</span>

<span style='color:red'>Today’s the third day since she’s left. We’re doing a few interviews here and there today, but I’m just not feeling like myself. I feel like I just wanna crawl into bed and never come out. Now I really realize how much I relied on her to make my life entertaining and worth living for. She never returns any of my calls; I could swear I’ve left about 15 messages on her cell phone. Why won’t she give me 5 minutes of her time to explain to her what really happened? She must really, really hate me. I leave my hotel room, not bothering to tell anyone where I’m going. I walk down the busy streets of LA, cars everywhere, and people crowding the sidewalks. I brush past them all, with my head down, praying that no one notices me.

I sneak into a nearby Starbucks and the first thing that catches my eye makes me lose my breath. She’s there. I eye her carefully, hoping that she doesn’t see me. Man, she looks so good. I finally get enough courage to walk up to her. She looks up from her book hastily to catch my eye for a not even a second and returns back to her book. “Whatcha reading?â€￾ I ask, as I shove my hands in my pockets. “Nothing.â€￾ She responds flatly. “Well it’s gotta be something, I mean, I see the book in your hand and everything…â€￾ I chuckle. She stares at me with a serious expression – something that I’ve never seen before on her. “Look, I don’t want to talk to you.â€￾ She says getting up from her chair. I grab her arm.

“Wait. We really need to talk. You have no idea how much I’ve missed you.â€￾ I lean in to kiss her, but she pulls away. “Let me kiss you.â€￾ I say, almost in a whisper. “No.â€￾ She responds sternly, proceeding her way out of the coffee shop. I follow her swiftly, at her heels. “Would you leave me alone?â€￾ “No. I can’t. I won’t. I thought we were gonna be best friends forever, no matter what?â€￾ I look into her eyes, pleading with them. “Things change.â€￾ Was all she said. “No. Those kind of things don’t change.â€￾ I reply firmly. “Can I come over tonight?â€￾ I ask, wanting to talk to her so bad. “I’m going out.â€￾ “No you’re not, you’re lying to me. I know when you’re lying baby.â€￾ I breathe into her ear. I feel her shiver and I smile, “Please?â€￾ “Fine. 8:00. Don’t be late or I’m leaving.â€￾ I nod and she walks off, leaving me captivated in her beauty.

I check my hair one last time in the mirror before leaving my hotel at exactly 7:45. I’m so happy she’s finally giving me a chance to talk to her. I hop into my car and drive to her house, a familiar route that I could never get tired of. When I arrive, I see the bedroom lights on and I smile. She’s getting ready for me too. I know it.

I jog to her front door and knock. After about 2 minutes of waiting, there she is, looking more stunning than ever. “Baby… you look… amazing.â€￾ I utter, still in a daze. “You don’t look too bad yourself.â€￾ She replies, giving me a small smile. “Come in.â€￾ She opens the door wide enough for me to fit in and I take off my jacket. She takes me by the hand, and leads me to the living room to sit on the couch. “Are you hungry?â€￾ She asks. “Nah. I’m good, sit down.â€￾ She sits down beside me and I take her hand.

“What happened?â€￾ I stare into her beautiful brown eyes, waiting for an answer. “You know damn well what happened Justin, don’t try to blame this on me.â€￾ Her voice rises. “I’m not blaming it on you. Can’t you give me another change? Please?â€￾ I begin to feel tears well up in my eyes. “I can’t. I’m not that type of person. I trusted you Justin. I thought I was the one you wanted.â€￾ “But baby I do. You’re the only person I want. I promise you that. Can you think about it? You have no idea how miserable I’ve been for the past couple of days. I need you to live baby, I really do. Haven’t you been missing me?â€￾ I was hoping she would say yes, wishing she was feeling the same feelings I was. “Yes. I have Justin. I miss you a lot. But we built up that trust, and you broke it Justin. You did. And I don’t think we can re-build it.â€￾ She too was now beginning to cry.

“Why the hell won’t you listen to me? We both know we want each other, why make ourselves miserable and try to move on? Why?â€￾ I’m whining by now. “Because we have to move on.â€￾ “No. No we don’t. We need each other baby, that’s what we need.â€￾ She shakes her head, tears falling from her eyes. I wrap my arms around her, and she lets me hold her. I rock back and forth, “Please Olivia. Please.â€￾ She sniffs, “I don’t know.â€￾ I look into her eyes. “Don’t you remember all those times we had together baby girl, don’t you even remember? They meant so much to me. I’m not just gonna let you walk out of my life. I won’t let it happen.â€￾ She wipes her eyes, “I want you to be in my life too Justin, but why did you do that to me? Why did you break my heart?â€￾

“Baby, I had no intention to break your heart. You mean too much to me. To tell you the truth, I don’t remember what happened that night. But it meant nothing to me, nothing at all.â€￾ She nods, and I lean in to kiss her. This time she lets me and our tongues battle. I break away and gasp for air. “Baby I’ve missed that so much.â€￾ “Me too. And I guess you’re gonna be missing that a lot.â€￾ I look at her puzzled. “What do you mean?â€￾

“Leave.â€￾ Is all she says. I stare at her incredulously. “You heard me.â€￾ She points to the door. “Why?â€￾ “Because we’re done Justin! That’s why. Get over it. I’m seeing someone else.â€￾ She murmurs. My eyes widen, “What?â€￾ “I said I’m seeing someone else. Now leave.â€￾ “Who?â€￾ “Why the hell should I tell you? Look, if you don’t leave, I’ll leave.â€￾ She gets up. “No. This is your house. You stay. I’ll leave. I hope you have a f*cking nice life.â€￾

I storm out of her house, slamming the door shut, yet again with a broken heart.
</span>

:ph34r: What do you guys think??

Mystery
Advanced Member

Postby Mystery » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:13 pm

:blink: WOW. I thought they were gonna get back together but then...WOW.

:( Poor Justin!

More plz.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:15 pm

:huh: :unsure: And just when I thought they were making some progress towards a reconciliation, and then ... BAM! She's seeing someone else. :unsure: Well, what can he expect? :shrug: He cheated, and a pretty girl is eventually gonna move on, but that doesn't mean he can't try to win her back.

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:57 pm

Hey guys.. heres a little more
(<span style='color:blue'>Blue</span> is Justin and <span style='color:red'>red</span> is Olivia)

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Optima'>I woke up this morning still thinking she was still my girl. All mine. But she’s not, and she’s seeing someone else. Someone else! It kills me to think of someone else holding her, someone else kissing her; it’s supposed to be me, not anyone else. No one in this world could love her like I do. No one knows her like I do. I’ve tried completely erasing her from my mind, but it doesn’t work.

The slightest things remind me of her. It’s like I can’t think of anything without her popping into my head. And to think I thought I was gonna marry that girl, have children with her, love her for the rest of my life makes me sick. I guess half of it’s my fault, but it’s her fault too. If she needed me so badly, wouldn’t she take me back, forget what I did, and move on? Maybe she doesn’t have the feelings for me that I have for her. Maybe it was all a lie. Well, whatever it was, it’s over. Over forever.</span>

<span style='color:red'>Andrew is a great guy. He treats me like I’m the only person in the world, he makes me feel amazing. And I truly think I’m falling for him. He takes me on romantic dates, and does those little things like giving me flowers. We can even talk about things; it’s kind of like how Justin and me were.

It’s been 4 months since we have spoken or seen each other. I’m sure he’s doing just fine without me, as I am without him. What we had was great and all, but it didn’t last and that’s the bottom line. It just wasn’t meant to be. “I love you so much baby,â€￾ Andrew cooed into my ear. I smiled, “I love you too.â€￾ And it’s true. I do love him.

And nothing’s going to change that – not Justin, not anything.

</span>
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:09 am

Oh no, don't say:

And nothing’s going to change that – not Justin, not anything.

:( That's so sad. Never say never -- she just might need Justin when she least expected to. :thinking:

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:35 am

Wow it's been a while! lol, here's more! Tell me what you think! :D

<span style='color:blue'>Chapter 5</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Andrew and I went out to a club late Saturday night. As we entered, we headed to the back where I saw Justin, looking hotter than ever. I made quick glances at him, waiting for him to say something first. It’s been a while since I’ve seen him – his hair grew out a little and his blue eyes were noticeable even in the dark. I tried focusing my attention on Andrew while dancing with him, but my eyes persisted to linger to Justin’s face.

“Are you okay?â€￾ Andrew asked me after a while, noticing I wasn’t looking at him. “I’m fine. Sorry.â€￾ I quickly look away from Justin, and smile. He smiles, pulling me closer as we dance for about 30 more minutes. “Wow I’m tired you wear me out.â€￾ Andrew chuckled while sitting down at the bar getting himself a drink. I giggled lightly and reverted my eyes yet again to Justin. Why did he have to be so damn hot? “I’ll be right back. I need to use the bathroom.â€￾ I told Andrew. He nodded and I walked away towards Justin.

I walked past him, pretending not to see him. Lucky for me, he saw me. “Olivia.â€￾ He shouted over the loud music. I turned around and looked at him, trying my best to look shocked. “Justin? Is that you?â€￾ He gets up from his seat and walks towards me. “Yeah. You look great.â€￾ He grins. “Sit down.â€￾ He points to a seat in the corner and we both sit down quietly. It was awkward for a little bit, neither of us knowing what to talk about. “So… how’s life?â€￾ He asks suddenly. “Pretty good.â€￾ I reply, shrugging. He nods, “Still seeing that guy?â€￾ He asks nonchalantly. “Yup.â€￾ I nod and look around to see if I can spot Andrew. I hope he doesn’t see me.

“Hey, come here, I have to show you something.â€￾ He takes my hand and leads me into a private room. “What are you doing?â€￾ “Don’t you trust me?â€￾ He asks innocently, grinning. “I guess.â€￾ “Good.â€￾ He takes my hand and moves closer towards me, our bodies pressed together. “Justin?â€￾ I say, his face was an inch from mine. “Yeah?â€￾ He breathes. “What… what are you doing?â€￾ “This.â€￾ He shoves his tongue into my mouth, I don’t break the kiss, but I deepen it by wrapping my arms around his neck and running my fingers thru his hair.

“I’ve been waiting… to do this… for a long time.â€￾ He says out of breath. He continues to kiss me, “You look so f*cking hot tonight.â€￾ He whispers seductively into my ear. “I really should be getting back to Andrew…â€￾ I say, I was becoming to get uncomfortable. “Forget about him.â€￾ He says, his hands roaming my body. “I… I can’t. I love him.â€￾ “Let me show you a good time.â€￾ He pulls my shirt over my head and kisses my neck sucking lightly. From then on, I had no control whatsoever, I was trapped and under his spell.

“That’s what I thought.â€￾ He grins cockily and lays me on a couch nearby. He pulls off his shirt also and I can’t control myself from rubbing my hands up and down his well-defined chest. “Mmm.â€￾ He moans into my mouth. He unbuckles his pants quickly and slips off his jeans along with his boxers. He takes my off skirts hastily, like he can’t wait any longer, and without notice, thrusts into me.

“Justin…â€￾ I moan, I missed this feeling. “Hmm?â€￾ He increases his pace, which caused me to moan again. “What… about…. protection?â€￾ I ask in between breaths. “Can’t… stop… now.â€￾ He says panting. I knew this was wrong, but at that moment, I didn’t really care. The feeling he was giving me was incredible. “Are you ready baby?â€￾ He asks me. “Almost…â€￾ “I can’t hold it any longer… damn!â€￾ He sends his seed deep inside of me, which also triggered my orgasm.

He falls onto of me, not having enough strength to pull out. I stroke his hair and whisper, “Thank you.â€￾ He lifts his head to look at me, “Anytime.â€￾ “So… what does this mean? It was just a good time right?â€￾ I ask hesitantly. “Yeah… just a good time baby.â€￾ But I knew it was more than that. Andrew never made me feel this way, like nothing in the world could go wrong because he was here with me. Justin had the effect on me, and it was incredible. Finally he gathered enough strength to pull out of me, and put his jeans back on. He helped me up while I too put my clothes back on.

He kissed me one last time, and with that, I left.</span></span>

Mystery
Advanced Member

Postby Mystery » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:34 am

Uh-oh! No protection...Bad Justin! I think this may foreshadow something. Can't wait for the next chapter!

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:01 pm

Thanks for the feedback! :D This one's kinda long...

<span style='color:blue'>Chapter 6</span>

<span style='color:red'>Two weeks have past. No Justin. I can’t get the images of that night out of my mind. It was wrong to do to Andrew, he gave up everything for me, but I can’t control the feelings I get when I’m with Justin. I’ve been pretty sick for a while; Andrew has dropped by a few times a day to check up on me. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a great guy, but sometimes he’s a little too clingy. As for Justin, he always knew when I need space and I when I wanted to be with him. Who am I kidding? Justin was made for me. Suddenly the phone rang disturbing all my thoughts.

“Hello?â€￾ “Hey.â€￾ It’s him. “Justin?â€￾ I pretended as if I couldn’t tell who he was. “Yeah.â€￾ “Why are you calling?â€￾ I asked. “I heard you weren’t feeling good.â€￾ He said. “Yeah, but I’m fine.â€￾ I lied, I wanted to see him. “Do you need anything?â€￾ “No.â€￾ There I go with my lying. “Alright… well I just wanted to check up on you.â€￾ “But why?â€￾ I wondered. “Because you’re my friend, and friends are there for each other.â€￾ He said simply. “We’re friends?â€￾ “Of course we are. We’ll always be friends, remember I gave you that necklace?â€￾ I thought back to that night, the night where we first made love.

A smile crept across my face, “Yes.â€￾ “Well I meant what I said. That we’ll be friends forever.â€￾ A single tear slid down my cheek and I sniffed slightly. “Are you alright?â€￾ He asks concerned. “I’m fine. Just thinking about that night…â€￾ I could hear him sigh over the phone, “Oh.â€￾ “Well, I’ll let you go, you need to rest. If you need anything, you know the number.â€￾ “Thanks.â€￾ And then I hung up. I heard footsteps come up the stairs, and there was Andrew again. I smiled at him as he gave me a rose. “Aww you shouldn’t have.â€￾ I beamed. “But I wanted to.â€￾ He gave me a kiss on my forehead and sat on the bed next to me. “Feeling any better?â€￾ “Not really.â€￾ I reply, sighing. “Well maybe you should see a doctor tomorrow.â€￾ He suggested. “No. I’m fine.â€￾ “No really Olivia, you should see a doctor. It could be serious. Just to be safe.â€￾ I sighed again, “Fine.â€￾

He smiled and held my hand. “I love you.â€￾ He whispered softly. I just smiled at him and said, “You too.â€￾ I couldn’t manage to get those three words out because I knew they weren’t true. Andrew would make a great friend, but Justin was my true soul mate. I don’t know why I kept dragging our relationship on; I didn’t want to hurt him after how good he has been to me. I decided that tomorrow I would break it off, I had to. I couldn’t keep leading him on. I fell asleep with Andrew still holding my hand.

The next morning I woke up to see, yup, you guessed it. Andrew. “Good morning sleepyhead.â€￾ He said smiling. I am not the happiest person in the morning, but I could see that he was. “Did you spend the night?â€￾ I asked, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. “Yeah. I hope you don’t mind.â€￾ He replied grinning. “No I don’t mind. Just wondering.â€￾ “I made an appointment with the doctor for you today at noon. I’ll go with you.â€￾ He suggested. “Alright.â€￾ “Do you want some breakfast?â€￾ “No, I’m not really hungry in the morning. Thanks though.â€￾ I gave him a fake smile and got out of bed to get dressed.

Okay, breaking up with him was gonna tear him apart. I kept trying to tell myself I had to do it, for the better. After I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and put on some makeup, I went downstairs to get a glass of water. It was 10:51. “Hey baby, you wanna go to the mall before we go to the doctors? I need to get a few things.â€￾ I heard Andrew call from the living room. “Umm… sure, lets go.â€￾ I reply, as he grabs his keys. We get into his car and drive off. After an hour of hell in the mall, we head to the doctors. I’m nervous. Could it be something serious? I shake all the bad thoughts out of my head; it’s probably just the flu or something.

“Here we are,â€￾ Andrew says while parking the car. He gets out and runs to my door to help me out. “Thanks.â€￾ I smile meekly. He grabs my hand, “Are you nervous?â€￾ “Yeah…â€￾ If it were Justin with me right now, he wouldn’t have to ask. He would be able to sense it and he would just hold and comfort me. I had to explain everything to Andrew. We walked into the waiting room and we both took a seat. I filled out the form they gave me, handed it to the receptionist, and went back to Andrew. He squeezed my hand and smiled. I smiled back and tried to pull my hand away without him noticing. “Olivia?â€￾ There was a nurse at the doorway. I stood up quickly, “That’s me.â€￾ “Right this way dear.â€￾ The nurse leads me into a room. “The doctor will be in shortly.â€￾ She smiles and leaves.

I look around the room, tapping my foot, one of my nervous habits, and brushing stray hairs out of my face. In about 5 minutes, the doctor comes in with a bright smile. “Hello Olivia,â€￾ I stand up and shake his hand, “Hi.â€￾ “My name is Dr. Carr.â€￾ He sits down and takes out his pen to write on his clipboard. After a few tests were done, he tells me to go back to the waiting room while he gets my results. “How did it go?â€￾ Andrew asks as soon as he sees me. “Fine.â€￾ I sit down next to him and fidget with my hands. After 10 minutes of waiting, the doctor calls me back inside the room and asks me to take a seat. I sit down anxiously. “Well Olivia… it looks like you’re going to be a mother.â€￾ My mouth hangs open in shock.

It had to be Justin's. I never had sex with Andrew. We conceived a baby that night at the club. I didn't know how I was going to explain this to Andrew. I called him into the room and he sat down next to me. “Well?â€￾ “I have a baby on the way.â€￾ His reaction was the same as mine - shocked. “Is this one of the possible fathers?â€￾ The doctor asks. I shook my head. “What?â€￾ Andrew asks, confused. “Well… when we were at that club that night… Justin was there… and we kind of… yeah…â€￾ I replied, not able to look at him. “What? Olivia, how could you do this to me?â€￾ “Look Andrew, I love him. I can’t help it; you’re not the one for me. You can be my friend, but we can’t be anything more. Justin was made for me.â€￾

I could see tears welling up in his eyes so I immediately feel bad. “I’m sorry! Please don’t cry.â€￾ I try to hug him but he shoves me away. "I don’t ever want to speak to you again.â€￾ I put my head in the hands and cried. I didn’t mean for it to end this way. I wanted him to be my friend. He left, ignoring my cries. “Do you know who the father is dear?" The doctor asks. “Yes, my ex, Justin… I’ll try to get him down here to tell him.â€￾ I say, my eyes red from crying, and fumbling to find my phone. “Hello?â€￾ He answers on the 2nd ring. “Justin… I need you to come down to the doctor’s office please. I’ll explain everything when you get here. Just please come.â€￾ I plead. “I’ll be there in 5.â€￾ He replies simply.

Justin arrives at the doctor’s office in 5 minutes, like he said, out of breath. “Is everything alright?â€￾ He asks me, worried. “Everything’s fine. Sit down.â€￾ He takes a seat next to me. I take his hand and stare into his eyes. “Well… remember that night… at the club?â€￾ “Yeah…â€￾ He says suspiciously. “That night we… we conceived a baby.â€￾ I looked up at his face to see his reaction. His mouth was open and his eyes were huge. I put my hand on his shoulder, “Are you okay?â€￾ He pushes my hand away, “How could you let this happen!â€￾ He yells. “What?! Justin, I warned you about it that night! But no, you wouldn’t stop.â€￾ “You should have made me stop! I can’t f*cking believe this. I have a f*cking career! I don’t have time for a damn baby!â€￾ He runs his hand over his face and thru his hair frustrated. "I'm sorry.â€￾ I started crying again.

Justin didn’t even look at me; it was like he was disgusted. “Justin, look.â€￾ I placed my hand on his knee. “Don’t f*cking touch me.â€￾ He growled. I took my hand away quickly, frightened. “What happened to being friends?â€￾ I asked after 5 minutes of silence. “Friends don’t have f*cking babies together.â€￾ He snarled. I sighed. "Are you sure it's mine? What about that other dude? Didn't you f*ck him?" "No Justin I didn't f*ck him. It's yours. I know it's yours." Justin shot up from his chair enraged. “I can’t f*cking believe this.â€￾ He mumbled to himself. “Thank you Dr. Carr, I’m sorry for Justin’s behavior.â€￾ I gave him a smile, and ushered Justin out of the room.

“Justin calm down.â€￾ I said once we got outside. “Calm down? What the f*ck Olivia, how the hell am I supposed to calm down when I’m having a f*cking baby? I’m 23 years old goddamnit!â€￾ “You should have thought with your brain and not your dick.â€￾ I said simply. That only made him angrier. “Just shut the f*ck up. I have to go.â€￾ He said while walking away. “Wait.â€￾ I grabbed his shoulder, turning him around. “Justin, remember when we were in love? Where did that go?â€￾ I was beginning to start to cry, but forced myself not to. “I don’t know. Look, I gotta go.â€￾ And with that, he was gone.
</span>

Mystery
Advanced Member

Postby Mystery » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:20 pm

:o Bad Justin! He should've listened. I had a feeling she would end up pregnant.

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:34 pm

<span style='color:red'>Chapter 7</span>

<span style='color:blue'>How the hell could I let this happen? The media was going to have a f*cking field day. She was right, I should have thought with my damn brain rather than my dick. F*ck. Everything was screwed. My career, me, my life… everything. Of course I wanted a family at some point, but not when I’m barely an adult myself!

I drove home, the music blaring, trying to forget about everything for just a minute. When I got home, I immediately went upstairs and fell into my bed, at least in my sleep I didn’t have to deal with reality.

The next morning I woke up, and I actually didn’t remember about Olivia being pregnant. It was like a regular day. Until I lay there for a little while and the truth hit me hard. I was so cruel to her yesterday. It was my fault, not hers. I can’t imagine how she feels, how scared she must be. I feel awful. I have to tell her I’m sorry, and that we can make it through anything together. And most importantly, that I love her. Because I do. And there’s no denying it. Nothing will ever make me stop loving that girl. I thought back to the last few months of my life without her. I was a mess. I wasn’t happy, I was careless, I didn’t give a damn about anything. And that’s not how I wanted to live. I wanted to live every day to the fullest, I wanted to make each day count. With her by my side. I dialed her number hesitantly, thinking of something to say.

“Hello?â€￾ I could tell by her voice she was crying. “Olivia?â€￾ “What?â€￾ She knows it’s me. “Please let me come over. I need to talk with you.â€￾ “There’s nothing to talk about Justin, you hate me, you don’t want this child, and that’s that.â€￾ “Baby look, I don’t hate you. And I do want this child, because I love you. And I will love our baby. Please.â€￾ She sighs, “I’ll be waiting.â€￾ And she hangs up. I quickly pull on a t-shirt and drive to her house.

The front door isn’t locked so I open it, looking around. “Olivia?â€￾ I call, looking for her. “Up here.â€￾ She says from upstairs. I jog up the stairs two at a time and reach her bedroom. The sight I see breaks my heart. She’s sitting on her bed, tissues scattered everywhere, her eyes red and puffy from endless crying. I approach her slowly and sit down next to her. I take her hand and stroke it slowly. I lift her chin to look at me in my eyes. God, she’s beautiful. I kiss her lips tenderly and wrap my arms around her. There were no need for words, they could wait. I just needed to hold her at the moment. She cried into my chest and I rocked back and forth, trying to soothe her. I stroked her hair and rubbed her back sensually. She pulled away and looked at me. “I’m sorry.â€￾ I finally said. She didn’t say anything so I continued.

“I didn’t mean what I said baby. Please forgive me. I was an a**hole, and I love you with all my heart and I never wanna let you go. You have no idea what a mess I’ve been without you. I can’t live without you baby. You’re the air that I breathe.â€￾ I kiss her forehead gently and she gives me a small smile. “You’re not mad?â€￾ She murmurs. “No baby. I don’t know why I acted the way I did yesterday. I guess it all hit me too fast. Are you scared baby?â€￾ I whisper into her ear. She nods and I hold her tighter. “I’m here for you. Whenever you need me. I’m right here. We can do this together. I promise you.â€￾ I know that I’ve calmed her and she wraps her arms around me.

“Thank you.â€￾ She sighs into my chest. “Anytime baby girl, anytime.â€￾ “So we’re okay?â€￾ She utters slowly. “Yes baby.â€￾ She gets up and straddles my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. I look into her eyes and smile. “You’re beautiful, you know that?â€￾ I say caressing her cheek. She smiles and blushes slightly. She never did take compliments well. “I’m so lucky you’re the mother of my child. Can you believe it baby? Together, our love, we made a baby.â€￾ “I know sweetie. It’s amazing.â€￾ She replies, running her fingers thru my hair. “Let’s just hope they don’t get my hair.â€￾ I say chuckling. She smiles and laughs lightly, “I love your hair.â€￾ I smirk, “So, when can we find out if it’ll be a girl or a boy?â€￾ “Um… well it’s too early right now. But I’m sure in maybe a couple of weeks we could find out.â€￾ “What do you want?â€￾ I ask her, running my hands up and down her arms. “Whatever God blesses us with.â€￾ She smiles and kisses my nose. I love this girl. “I agree.â€￾ I whisper. I rub her stomach lightly, “There’s my baby.â€￾ She smiles down at me and kisses the top of my head. “So, what do you wanna do?â€￾ I ask her. “Wanna go see a movie?â€￾ She suggests, getting off of me. I stand up. “Sure.â€￾ “Lets go.â€￾ She says grabbing my hand. I pull her closer to me and pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist. She giggles and I take her downstairs. I put her down and she grabs her purse and we leave the house.

In the theater, I put my arm around her and pull her closer. “I love you.â€￾ I whisper softly. She looks at me and kisses my lips, “I love you more.â€￾ I smile to myself and continue watching the movie. About 50 minutes into the movie, I was getting a little excited, if you know what I mean. I move my hand down her to thigh and rub her lightly. She gasps and smacks my hand away. “Not here baby.â€￾ “Why not?â€￾ She just laughs and continues watching the movie. I move closer to her and lick her earlobe, sucking lightly. I knew that would do the trick. “Justin…â€￾ She half moans, half whines. “Yes baby?â€￾ “Keep going.â€￾ She whimpers. I smile and take her hand, “Lets get out of here.â€￾ She follows behind me quickly and we get to the car.

I open the door to the backseat and guide her inside. “Here?â€￾ She breathes. “Yes.â€￾ I lick and suck at her neck as she moans underneath me. I close the door behind us and began taking off her clothes. I caress her breasts, sucking on them lightly. “Oooh baby.â€￾ She groans. I take off my shirt, and she involuntarily ran her hands up and down my chest. I moan quietly, and kiss her fervently, while taking off her jeans. I pull down her panties and insert a finger into her, moving in and out at a fast pace. “Oh my god… Justin… don’t stop, please.â€￾ I oblige and quicken my pace while continuing to kiss her passionately. “Does it feel good?â€￾ I whisper seductively. “Mmm, yes baby, it feels soo good.â€￾ She sighs loudly. I could tell she was almost there, and I pull my finger out quickly. She whimpers lightly and I pull down my jeans, along with my boxers. I got a condom out of my pocket and rolled it on.

“Ready sweetie?â€￾ “Yes baby, yes.â€￾ She breathes. I guide myself into her slowly, inching my way in. I pull out, only to thrust myself back in quickly. She yelps in pleasure and grabs my shoulders. “Put your… legs… around me…â€￾ I pant, kissing her lips gently. She wraps her legs around my waist and I circle my hips, I know that drives her crazy. She moans loudly and I bite my lip. I’m almost there. After a few more thrusts, I hit my peak with Olivia only seconds behind. We were both sweating and breathing frantically. “That was amazing.â€￾ She says after lying there for 3 minutes. “Yes. Yes it was. I love you.â€￾ I kiss her, this time thrusting my tongue in her mouth and sucking on her bottom lip. “You’re amazing.â€￾ “So are you baby.â€￾ I smile and pull out of her, getting my clothes back on. She does the same and we both get up front. I drive home quickly, we were born worn out and we didn’t need words to say it.

“We’re here.â€￾ There was no response so I look over at her. Her eyes were closed and she was sleeping. I chuckled to myself and got out to carry her inside. I opened the front door and closed it with my foot. I slowly walked up the stairs, into her bedroom, and laid her gently on her bed. I pulled the covers on top of her and kissed her forehead. “Goodnight baby girl, I love you.â€￾ I decided that it would be best for me to spend the night with her so she wouldn’t think I abandoned her. I removed my shirt and jeans and climbed in bed next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her chest. I was the luckiest man in the world to have her. She was my everything.
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:00 pm

Damn, that was some hot sex right there. :drool: :drool: I'm glad that Justin worked through his anger, and is going to be with Olivia no matter what. He needs to be there for his baby. He's doing the right thing, and this baby is bringing them closer, which is what they both ultimately wanted. :nod: Andrew was a nice guy, but nobody hits the spot like Justin. :P

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:54 pm

Lots of twists & turns for this story... haha

That's all I'm saying... but there's gonna be some shockers!
:P

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:53 pm

:yay: I love twists and turns. Can't wait! :yay:

Mystery
Advanced Member

Postby Mystery » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:45 pm

Yay! They're back together again! :D

JTFan4Life

Postby JTFan4Life » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:26 pm

Chapter 8

<span style='color:red'>Three months have passed and I woke up to see Justin lying on me, his mouth open, snoring slightly. I giggled and ran my fingers thru his hair. With my slightest touch, his eyes fluttered open and he immediately looked at me. “Good morning sweetie.â€￾ He said tiredly. “Good morning. Go back to sleep baby, I didn’t mean to wake you.â€￾ He shook his head, “It’s okay. I should be getting up anyway.â€￾ He sat up next to me and kissed my lips. “How’s my baby?â€￾ He asked, rubbing my stomach. I smiled at him. He was going to make a great father.

“So what’s on the agenda today?â€￾ I asked him, resting my head on his shoulder. “Nothing. Just me and you.â€￾ He replied with a smile. I couldn’t help but grin also. “I like the sound of that.â€￾ “Me too.â€￾ “I gotta take a shower.â€￾ I said getting up. He stopped me, raising his eyebrows, “Without me?â€￾ I giggled, “Of course not.â€￾ He smirked and we made our way to the bathroom. He turned on the water and walked over to me, our bodies pressed together. “These clothes will just have to go.â€￾ He sneered. I removed my shirt from my body along with my shorts. He took off his boxers, the only item of clothing he had on.

Once we got into the shower, he immediately pressed me against the wall, kissing me passionately. Our hands roamed each other’s bodies, emitting moans from both of us. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed down my neck. He kneaded my breasts in his hands, which caused me to sigh loudly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he guided his length into me. I grabbed onto his shoulders as he plunged deep into me. “Faster baby… please.â€￾ I moaned. He complied with my wishes and started a faster pace, water dripping off our bodies and steam beginning to rise. “I love you… so much… ooh baby.â€￾ He groaned. “I love you… too.â€￾ And without notice, he sent his love into me. He continued to pump in and out, waiting for me to come also. “Come on baby…â€￾ He coaxed. “Ooh god Justin!â€￾ My heart was racing as he pulled out and I unwrapped my legs from around him. I could barely stand.

“You okay?â€￾ He asked, holding me up so I didn’t fall. “Yeah… wow baby.â€￾ I kissed him, while licking and sucking on his bottom lip. “Baby… don’t get me started again.â€￾ He warned. I laughed, “Sorry.â€￾ I washed my hair and body quickly as Justin did the same. He turned off the water and we both got out. He handed me a towel and I wrapped it around myself. After we both had gotten dried off, we got dressed. “You wanna stay in today? Go out? What?â€￾ He asked me as we sat on the bed.

“I’m not feeling too good actually… maybe we should check in with the doctor?â€￾ I suggested. “What’s the matter?â€￾ He asked alarmed. “I don’t know. I just don’t feel normal…â€￾ “Okay baby, I’m gonna call right now and make an appointment.â€￾ I nodded my head and he picked up the phone. “Okay, they can take us now. Come on.â€￾ He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs and out the front door.
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:30 pm

:drool: :drool: That's the way to start the morning off right. ;) Love the shower scenes. Girl, you sure are good at writing hot sex scenes. I'll take some more of those, please. :lol:

I hope everything is alright with the baby. :nervous: She has me worried. :ph34r:

Return to “Fan Fiction”