Time To Grind!

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:57 pm

ah, grinding. every 7th and 8th grader does it. allison with manny, kristi with richard, joanne with craig, jackie with steven, but me im with, well......no one. my bf doesnt go to my school. i dont want to socialize with anyone because i will end up ginding. once i started to with my friend out side my house,(i have really good music!) and then i saw my bf, joe, and he beat the sh** out of him so never again will i make that mistake. :D so im alone at my own school dance. finally this thing is over! all of my friends and their bf's are bright pink! "sarah, why didnt you grind with nicholas?" " i cant. you know how joe gets if im with another guy." "imagine what he would do if you were beaten by a guy from this school." allison said with a cheap smile. "b!tch" "dont be hatin!!" i giggled. outside i waved goodbye to all my friends. i walk home a different way then them. from behind me some one grabed my waste. i gasped. then i saw nicholas. "nick, you know you cant be with me. im heading towrds joes skool, and if he sees you with me he'll get mad." "nah dont worry nothing will happen." he went to kiss me. i pushed away now with my back against the wall of a store. "come on stop f***ing around, nick." "come on just give me allitle." "no nick, get off." with that respones from me, he got off. i now have a bruse on my arm. "you ok sarah? what happened?" joe had finally caught up with me. "nothing im fine. bye nicholas."

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:53 pm

at this point i was clutching my arm. "baby gurl wats wrong?" "nothing i said." "wats wrong with your arm?" "nothin" joe grabed where my arm was brused. i gAsped in pain. "i knew something was wrong. wat happened?" "nicholas was......." "wat did he do to you baby?" "he wanted to kiss me and allioson wanted me and him to grind and i said no, ok?" "ok thats fine with me as long as you refused it doesnt bother me." "ok joe" joe (or joey) walked me home from there. before he left the house, he kissed me. the next day joey walked me to skool. he is so sweet. he kissed me before he left for his skool. allison, joanne, and jackie came behind me and said "ooooh!" allison gasped. "look sarah nicholas is comming" " allison you jyst saw joey kiss me, i cant go and cheat on joey." "why not?" " i..........i.........i luv him" all 3 of the girls jaws dropped. "you luv him??!!!" "yes i guess i do." allison started walking away. "allison where are you going?" "im telling nicholas." "no dont please, im afraid he'll hurt me because he did yestarday." " what did he do to you, i'll kick his ass" jackie always sticks up for me. he tried to kiss me and he hurt my arm. ALLISON, NO DONT TELL HIM!!!" allison didnt hear me and she told him. he got mad and walked away.

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:38 pm

i could tell he was pissed off. "b****" he whispered many things while he walked away but that was the only thing i heard. "oh now he's jelous." allison sing-songed. "allison you shouldnt have told him, he's gonna hurt me bad now." "i'm not leaving your side sarah, you wont get hurt today or anyday. joanne, hang out with allison 2day." jackcie is always by my side. the end of the skool day came jackie had to leave my side. i was alone. i took out my cell and called joey. he had his eletric scooter so now he's comming, as fast as he can. i started walking, and i was afraid. from behind i heard something. i didnt want to look behind me. i was blocks away from the skool when from behind i was grabbed. i squealed, terrified. whoever did it hurt my head against the wall. "oww! what the...." my mouth was now covered by something cold. a muffled 'help me' came out of my mouth. noone was there. something was whispered to me. then i was pushed away onto the floor, barely concious.

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:35 pm

now someone has picked me up where am i going and who are you? "ow. h....h...." the words wouldnt come out of my mouth. where was i? i need help. who is touching me? ow. it hurts. "s...stop....it....hurts." "shut up b****." whoever it was just slaped me with such a mighty force, i think my face is bleeding. the blood trickling down my face is irritating. my hands are bound by something. "help m......" the laugh i heard was so devilish. " your skin.... so soft." my shirt was up, but my chest was covered. why? my skirt was also up. my legs were also bound. the ropes were too tight. "ime to play baby." he puled down my underwear down, slowly. he now rub his hands up and down my stomach. i hear his zipper unzipping. fuuck he is gonna rape me. "stop squirming baby. if you do it will hurt more." then he got on top of me and raped me. squeals screams and yelps came from my mouth but nothing would stop the pain i was going through. a tear dripped down my right cheek. in my head all i thought was "where are you joey?"

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:53 am

I am not liking Nick at all. Eeew, he needs to back off, and leave her the hell alone. :no: She's with Joey. I hope that Joey finds her and beats Nick up. :strong:

miniamylynnlee

Postby miniamylynnlee » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:54 am

We were in an allyway. I figured it out when I saw street signs out of the corner of my eye. There was a street light shining in my face. I could almost make out his face. "Nick?" "Dont you f***ing talk to me you b****!" "Beating her wont help much" For a moment or two he stoped raping me. "Who the hell are you?" "It doesnt matter, all you need to know is that what you are doing to her doesnt help either of you in this situation." "f*** off Dickwad" "Whatever you say, but you are going to need my help in the end." I was confused. This strangers voice was familiar....too familiar. He started to come into the light. I lie there on the cold ground waiting impaitently to see who this mystery man is. "Where do you get off telling me what is best for me or this whore?" By this time, Nick was standing pants up, my skirt proper, while saying this he kicked me. " I told you to stop doing that!" "Who the f*** do you think you are, Goddamnit?!?!" "My identity will not be known until the proper time." "Why?" The mystery man looked down at me. His eyes were so overpowering I was tempted to look away. But I didnt. He stood there staring at me for a good 2 minutes. My eyes were puffy and teary. I couldnt hold the tears back. "Will you release this girl?" "No!! why the f*** should I!?!" "You.....had your way with her and you beat her. Dont you think shes been through enough because of you?" "NO!" "Do you love her?" "WHAT?" I screamed without thinking. "Nick, Please dont hurt me anymore. I'm sorry that I dont love you, but how could I? Look at what you did to me. How could anyone forgive you?" "Sarah, I advise you to stop talking." "Wait, you know my name? How??" "Nevermind that. b**** if you dont shut up, I will bring you to Joey and force him to watch me rape you, do you want that??!!" Meekly I answered back "No." "Then Shut the f*** up."

Return to “Fan Fiction”