Hypnotized

tiMBerLakefAN__

Postby tiMBerLakefAN__ » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:48 pm

hey everyone! ok... i was writing this story, and i'm a little unsure of it. i understand that there is already a story with the character named olivia, but i really wanted to use that name lol. so, just tell me what you think... if you like it... or not... whatever, lol. thanks! :) oh yeah, by the way it's got a lot of cursing so if you're not into that i advise you not to read. ;)

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='color:blue'>I was at club late Saturday night. I was sitting around, not really feeling like partying since my girl wasn’t there. “Yo J, come on get off your ass and dance!â€￾ I heard Trace yell at me over the loud music. I shook my head and gazed around the club. But one girl caught my eye. Yeah, I know I shouldn’t be checking other girls out, but damn. She had this dark brown hair, stunning tan skin, and she actually had curves. I licked my lips instinctively and couldn’t help but stare at her.

Never believed in lost at first sight, when I took a second look I was frozen in time.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I quickly jumped. “J, what the hell are you doing?â€￾ It was Trace again. I shook the dirty thoughts out of my mind, reverting my eyes to my best friend. “Uh… nothing, I was just looking at that sign over there,â€￾ I lazily pointed my index finger to a neon sign across the room. “Right…â€￾ “So you ready to go man? This club sucks.â€￾ I got up out of my seat. “What? Oh hell no, there’s tons of hot chicks here.â€￾ “So?â€￾ “So? What the f*ck’s up with you?â€￾ I rolled my eyes, “Nothing.â€￾ “Well sh*t man, get out there and talk to some of them. Your girls not here, you deserve to have some fun.â€￾ He punched my arm playfully and I just brushed past him, on my way out.

No one told me love could sneak right up on you.

But there she was again. Man, that girl is so damn fine. Should I talk to her? J, what the hell are you thinking? You have a girl. But she looks so good. I was talking to my damn self. Why am I so f*cking nervous to talk to this girl? I’ve never had a problem before. I pushed my way through a crowd of dancing people and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around quickly, looking at me quizzically. “May I help you?â€￾ “Um… I just…â€￾ I was f***ing stuttering. What’s wrong with me? “You just what?â€￾ She placed her hands on her hips, waiting for me to respond. “You uh… look familiar…â€￾ I lied, stalling. She rolled her eyes, “Look, I’m not gonna sleep with you.â€￾ She told me bluntly. “What? Who ever said anything about that?â€￾ “I can tell by the way you’re stalling.â€￾ She replied, about to turn away. “Wait.â€￾ “What?â€￾ “You’re… you’re really beautiful.â€￾ She snorted and turned away from me.

Take over you like an arrow going through,

What the f*ck is wrong with this girl? Someone has a damn attitude problem. I sighed and made my way through the crowd of people once again to the door. I needed some damn sleep. As I drove back home, all I could think about was her. Who the f*ck was she anyways? By the time I got home, I was too tired to think. As soon as I got in the door, I headed upstairs to my bedroom to spend some quality time with my pillow. I kicked off my shoes quickly and slipped my shirt and jeans off, leaving me in my baby blue boxers. I practically fell into the bed, and once my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

I wasn't ready, cupid hit me way too soon.

** Ring ** Damn, who the f*ck is calling at 8 in the morning? I rubbed my eyes tiredly and picked up the phone. “Hello?â€￾ “Hey baby!â€￾ It was Britney. “Oh hey baby girl, what’s up?â€￾ I immediately became happy just to hear her voice. I love her so much. “Nothing much, did I wake you?â€￾ “Uh… kinda. It’s alright.â€￾ I assure her. “Aw, I’m sorry. I’ll call you back later, okay?â€￾ “No. No, it’s okay. I really wanna talk to you.â€￾ I hear her giggle on the other end. “How’s everything going?â€￾ I asked. “Pretty good… the album is really doing well over here.â€￾ She was in Europe, promoting her newest CD.

“That’s awesome. I’m so proud of you.â€￾ “Why thank you sweetie.â€￾ She chuckles. “I miss you.â€￾ I say sadly. “Aww, I miss you too baby. I’ll be home soon I promise.â€￾ Her voice is like music to my ears. I know it sounds kinda cheesy, but hey, it’s the way I feel. “What did you do last night? I couldn’t get a hold of you.â€￾ She asks concerned. “Oh, sorry about that, I was at this club Trace dragged me to.â€￾ I explained. “Oh okay.â€￾ “I’m sorry sweetie, but I have to go. I’ll call you later, okay?â€￾ “Alright bye baby girl, I love you.â€￾ “I love you too.â€￾ And with that, I hang up. Suddenly I feel a lot better about the day. I stretch my arms above my head and yawn.

** Ring ** She must have forgotten to tell me something. “Yes sweetie?â€￾ I answer the phone, assuming it was Britney again. “Why hello there too, baby.â€￾ It was Trace. He laughs, “Since when am I your sweetie?â€￾ I laugh, “Sorry man. Thought it was Brit.â€￾ “Right… it’s alright J, I won’t tell anyone. It’ll be our little secret.â€￾ I chuckle, “You’re funny as hell man.â€￾ “I know, aren’t I? Anyways, what I called about… where the f*ck did you go last night?â€￾ “I left.â€￾ I replied simply. “Dude, you shouldn’t have left cause there was a bunch of chicks offering free sex! It was great.â€￾ I laughed, “You’re first hooker, huh?â€￾ “She wasn’t a hooker man! It was free.â€￾ I laughed again, “Listen, I gotta take a shower and then I dunno we’ll do something later, alright?â€￾ “Yeah, okay.â€￾ “See ya.â€￾ “Later.â€￾

After I took a long, hot shower, I picked up the phone and called Trace. “Oh hey sweetie!â€￾ He answers. “You’re a fruit, you know that?â€￾ I say, laughing slightly. “You know it.â€￾ “Listen, you wanna go check out the mall or something?â€￾ He sighs; I know shopping isn’t his thing. “Come on. I’ll get you some chicks.â€￾ “What makes you think I can’t get them myself?â€￾ He replies defensively. “No reason.â€￾ “Fine, I’ll go.â€￾ “Cool, I’ll pick you up in 5.â€￾ I hang up the phone and grab my keys. I waited for about 10 minutes until he finally came out the damn door. “Sh*t man, what the f*ck took you so long?â€￾ I complained as he got in the car. “Sorry.â€￾ I rolled my eyes and reversed out of his driveway.

“You wanna check out Finish Line? I need some new sneakers.â€￾ I suggested. “You only have 500 pairs, J. Seriously.â€￾ Trace rolls his eyes, “Hey now, I have way more than that.â€￾ I reply laughing. He shakes his head and we continue walking but I stop dead in my tracks when I see her again. Damn her for being so f*cking fine. “Oh sh*t man, look, it’s that girl!â€￾ I hit Trace, trying to get his attention. “What girl? What the hell are you talking about?â€￾ I remembered that he didn’t see her last night. “This girl I saw last night. She’s f***ing right there.â€￾ I point at the entrance to Abercrombie. “Calm down, man.â€￾ Trace advises. I ignore his comments and brush past a couple of people until I’m practically right in front of her.

“Hey.â€￾ I say lightly. She doesn’t hear me and continues talking with her friends. “Hey.â€￾ I say a little louder. She looks at me, with a ‘what the f*ck do you want’ look on her face. “You again?â€￾ “Yeah.â€￾ “Are you stalking me?â€￾ “Um… no, I just… I just came here today with my friend and I saw you.â€￾ I explained quickly. “Okay, and your point?â€￾ Is she trying to play hard to get or does she really not like me? “Hey, can I talk to you alone?â€￾ I ask her hopefully. She looks at her friends, who all excitedly nod their heads, telling her to go talk to me.

When I look into your eyes, I'm hyponotized.

“Only for a second.â€￾ She finally agrees. We sit down at a nearby bench and I start a conversation. “So, what’s your name?â€￾ “Olivia… and yours?â€￾ “I’m Justin.â€￾ I flash her my million-dollar smile. “You’re cute, you know that Justin?â€￾ Well, it’s about time she’s lightened up. “Thanks.â€￾ I say sheepishly. She smiles at me and I just noticed how gorgeous her eyes were. “You have very pretty eyes.â€￾ I tell her quietly. “Why thank you Justin. So do you.â€￾ “Um… so, are you seeing anyone?â€￾ I ask timidly. “Nope. I’m single. And I plan to stay that way.â€￾ She smirks. “Oh… I see.â€￾ “Are you?â€￾ She asks curiously. I can’t lie to her. But she looks so good. “No.â€￾ Damnit. “Well Justin, it was nice talking with you. But I think I better go.â€￾ She gets up from her seat but I grab her arm. “Wait. Can I have your number?â€￾ “Um…â€￾ I grin broadly and she chuckles, “Okay.â€￾ I smile excitedly and she scribbles 7 numbers on a piece of paper.

The search is over and forever has begun.

“Here.â€￾ She hands it to me, “Thanks.â€￾ She sneers and brushes past me, to go back with her friends. My heart has to be beating a mile a minute right now. I have no idea why I am getting f*cking butterflies in my stomach. She’s just a girl. But she’s not. She’s more than that. Trace walks up behind me, smiling. “Well Mr. Timberlake, it looks like you got yourself a date from where I was watching over there.â€￾ I laugh, “No.â€￾ “No? What do you mean, no?â€￾ “I didn’t get a date.â€￾ “And why the hell not? That girl was f*cking fine.â€￾ I chuckle, “Yeah. But I just got her number.â€￾ I wave the paper in my hands.

Destiny led me right into your arms.

“How do you do it?â€￾ “It’s all about the charm, all about the charm.â€￾ I lied, I was so nervous with her. I’m surprised I didn’t say anything stupid. Well, I probably did but that wasn’t what was on my mind right now. That amazing skin. That silky hair. Those amazing brown eyes. That’s what was on my mind. I looked at her number and stuffed it in my pocket, continuing my shopping.</span></span>
what do you guys think? :huh: :ph34r: :unsure:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:10 pm

:yay: I think this is awesome. I'm hooked already. Love the dialogue between Justin and his "sweetie," Trace. :rofl: Oh man, that was great. :lol:

Justin better watch himself ... can't be playing with two women and not get burned. Olivia sounds like some real hot stuff. :drool:

Gimme some more, please. :nod:

tiMBerLakefAN__

Postby tiMBerLakefAN__ » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:29 pm

i'm glad you like it!! :D heres some more...

<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>My cell phone rang suddenly as I was on my way home. “Hello?â€￾ “Hey!â€￾ It was Britney. Damn, does she have to call right at this moment? When I’m having these feelings for this other girl I barely know? “Hey babe.â€￾ “Whatcha doing?â€￾ Her cheeriness is contagious. “Just driving back from the mall with Trace.â€￾ I reply, stopping at a red light. “Buy anything?â€￾ “A few new shirts… a pair of jeans… some new sneakers.â€￾ I know she’s rolling her eyes.

“More sneakers?â€￾ “Yes.â€￾ She laughs heartily and I smile. She makes me happy. “Guess what?â€￾ “What?â€￾ “I’m coming home tomorrow!â€￾ She squeals. My mouth drops open, I was half happy, and half nervous.

“That’s great baby!â€￾ “I know! I can’t wait. We’re cutting things short.â€￾ She explained. “I can’t wait to see you baby girl.â€￾ I tell her. “I can’t wait to see you either honey! But I have to go and do a photo shoot, I’m sorry. Love you!â€￾ “I love you too.â€￾ I reply, and hang up. Well, I do love her. But Olivia, the only thing I know about her is her name and I feel like I’m already in love.

Is that crazy? Am I crazy? As I get inside my house I get out her number. I stare at it, contemplating whether or not to call. Would that be too clingy? Stalkerish? I finally decide that I should call her.

I slowly hit the send button and wait. After 3 rings, she picks up. “Hello?â€￾ “Hey.â€￾ “Hi. Is this… Justin?â€￾ She questions. “Yeah.â€￾ I reply softly. “Oh hey! What’s up?â€￾ “Nothing, I uh… just wanted to check in.â€￾ Okay, something was seriously wrong. I’m never nervous with girls.

“Oh, I see.â€￾ “Yeah… I um… just wanted to know…â€￾ “Yes…?â€￾ She waits for me to say something. “I was wondering if maybe you’d want to have dinner… tonight.â€￾ I hear her sigh on the other end, “As friends.â€￾ I quickly add. “Isn’t tonight a little soon?â€￾

“Um… I’m kinda busy for the rest of the week. It’s the only time I have free.â€￾ I lied. I didn’t want Britney to know about this. “Oh, well, I guess we could.â€￾ “Cool. So, I’ll pick you up at… 7?â€￾ I suggest. “Sure.â€￾ She gives me her address and we say are goodbyes.

Okay, now I’m officially freaked out. I usually can walk up to her, say, ‘Hey, wanna go out?’ and that’s that. But with Olivia… it’s so different. It’s like I can’t think of what to say. Hell with that, what was I gonna wear?

I looked one last time in the mirror. I had on diesel jeans and a black button-up dress shirt. I smoothed my shirt and patted my hair down, nervous as hell. I looked at the watch and realized it was 6:56. sh**, I was gonna be late. Great first impression, J. I hop into my car quickly and follow the directions she gave me. I pull up at her house, nothing too fancy, and get out, nearly tripping over my own two feet on my way to the front door. I knock hesitantly and wait about a minute until she swings the door open.

I nearly choked when I saw her. “Wow…â€￾ was all I could manage to say. No one has ever made me this memorized. She smirks, “You don’t look so bad yourself.â€￾ I blush, “Thanks.â€￾

She grabs her purse and we head to my car. “Nice car.â€￾ She comments, as I open the door for her. “Thanks.â€￾ I get into my Escalade after her and reverse out of her driveway. “So, where are you taking me?â€￾ “Just this place I know. It’s called Joey’s. Have you ever been there?â€￾ She shakes her head, “What kind of food?â€￾ “Italian. That okay with you?â€￾ She grins, “Boy, I’m an Italian girl myself.â€￾ I smirk, “A damn fine Italian girl…â€￾ I mumble under my breath.

“What was that?â€￾ “Nothing.â€￾ I respond quickly. She smiles, “You’re so cute.â€￾ I could feel my cheeks getting red. What was wrong with me? Girls have told me I’m hot and sexy before and I’m f***ing blushing over cute? Damn. We arrive at the restaurant in about 10 minutes. I open the door for her and we walk inside. After we’re seated, I notice her staring at me. “Is there a problem?â€￾ I finally asked, a little worried. “Oh no, it’s nothing. I was just wondering why you’re so anxious to get to ‘know me’.â€￾ She uses air quotations.

I laugh, “Something about you caught my attention… I have no idea what. You’re… just different…â€￾ I reply honestly. She nods, sipping her water. “So where are you originally from?â€￾ She asks me. “Memphis. Memphis, Tennessee. And you?â€￾ “Oh, a Southern guy, I see. I’m from Philadelphia. The suburbs area.â€￾ I nod, there was awkward silence for a while until the waiter saved me, asking for our orders.

“What brings you to LA?â€￾ I ask after a while of gazing around the restaurant. “Don’t get me wrong, I love my family, I’m actually very close with them… but, I just thought I needed my time alone and to just try to survive by myself. How else am I going to learn?â€￾ “Yeah, so do you live with your friends or something?â€￾ She nods, “I live with my best friend Nicole.â€￾

“That’s cool.â€￾ “Yeah.â€￾ Okay, what do I say now? A million things were running through my mind. “Are you nervous?â€￾ She asks, chuckling. I blush, “A little.â€￾ “Don’t be. You don’t have to impress me. It’s not like we’re on a date or anything.â€￾ She smiles. Not on a date? What the hell do you call this? Oh, right, we’re here as ‘friends’. F*ck that. “You’re right.â€￾

Our food arrives minutes later and we have small talk here and there, interests, hobbies, whatever the hell you wanna call it. “So do you wanna come by my place and talk or something?â€￾ I suggest hopefully. I could see her about to shake her head. “I… I don’t know. I should be getting home.â€￾ “Oh. Okay.â€￾ Until we get to her house no words are spoken. “Well, thanks Justin. I had a great time.

Maybe we could do it again sometime?â€￾ She smiles, “Yeah. Yeah that’d be cool.â€￾ I reply, and she gets out of the car. I wave goodbye one last time and I head home.

Well that couldn’t have sucked more. And to top it all off, I probably won’t get to see her soon because Britney’s coming home. When I pulled up at my driveway, I noticed Britney’s silver BMW parked. What the hell? She’s not supposed to be home for another 24 hours.

I walk inside, looking around. And there she is. She runs towards me and I embrace her in a hug, kissing her passionately. “It’s so good to see you baby.â€￾ I inhale her scent, it drives me wild. “I’ve missed you baby girl.â€￾ She smiles, “I missed you too. Where were you?â€￾ sh**. “Trace’s house. We were playing some video games and stuff , you know, the usual.â€￾ “That’s funny because I called there and no one answered.â€￾ Oh crap. “Well, did I mention we went out for ice cream too?â€￾ She shook her head, “Yeah, well we did. Sorry. What are you doing home so early anyways?â€￾

She pouts, “You’re not happy to see me?â€￾ “I never said that baby. I was just wondering.â€￾ I shrugged. “I wanted to surprise you.â€￾ She kissed my lips softly and I smirked. I carried her upstairs, into my bedroom and laid her on the bed gently. I started unbuttoning my shirt when she stopped me, “What are you doing?â€￾ “Um… isn’t this what you wanted?â€￾ I asked, confused.

“No Justin. This is all you ever think about! Why can’t we just talk?â€￾ I looked down at the ground, “Sorry.â€￾ She huffs and heads into the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. Well damn, what a way to ruin the moment. I lay on the bed, my hands beneath my head, staring at the ceiling. I love Britney. I really do. Sometimes she’s just so… controlling. I don’t know, maybe I’m imagining things.

After about 10 minutes, I hear the bathroom door open and she approaches me slowly. “I’m sorry baby.â€￾ Well f*ck, now I’m not in the mood. “Justin?â€￾ “What?â€￾ I ask, annoyed. “I just got home and you’re already mad at me?â€￾ She whines.

“I’m not f*cking mad at you, okay? Just leave me alone.â€￾ I place my cell phone on the bedside table and walk downstairs. About 15 minutes later, I hear Britney calling me from upstairs. I come back into my bedroom, “Yes?â€￾ “Some b*tch on the phone wants to talk to you.â€￾ Was all she said. “What? Who?â€￾ “Olivia? Justin, who the f*ck is that?â€￾ Oh sh*t.

“It’s my friend, I’m allowed to have friends Britney.â€￾ She rolls her eyes, “Don’t give me that.â€￾ “Give you what? What the hell are you talking about? Give me the damn phone.â€￾ I grab the phone from her grip, “Hello?â€￾ “Hey… bad time?â€￾ “Oh no, it’s a perfect time. What’s up?â€￾ I see Britney glaring at me from the corner of my eye.

“I just wanted to thank you for everything tonight. It was really sweet. I don’t think I really showed you how much I enjoyed being with you.â€￾ I smiled, “It’s alright.â€￾ “Well, how about you come over to my house tomorrow? Just me and you.â€￾ Was she saying what I think she was saying? “Sure, that’d be great.â€￾ I reply, f*ck Britney. “Okay cool. Come over at… 12?â€￾ “Alright, see you then.â€￾

“Bye.â€￾ As soon as I hung up, Britney was on my case. “And where the f*ck are you going?â€￾ She places her hands on her hips, waiting for me to respond. “I’m going to a friends house tomorrow. That’s all.â€￾ I shrug nonchalantly. “A friend?â€￾

“Yes. A friend. Now get off my damn back about it.â€￾ “Justin, you really are starting to get on my last nerve.â€￾ Who was she? My mother? I shake my head, ignoring her presence and slip off my jeans and t-shirt, climbing into bed. “So you’re just going to sleep? I just got home for God’s sake!â€￾

“I’m tired. I had a long day. I’ll see you tomorrow.â€￾ I turn out the light, leaving her in complete darkness. “No, no you won’t! I’m leaving.â€￾ I hear her gather her things and the front door slam moments after. Well at least she’s gone; she was getting on my last f*cking nerve.</span></span></span>

let me know what you think! :D ;) :)

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:42 am

Damn, that was THE BREAK-UP! For sure! :huh: That wasn't a very pleasant break-up, but most aren't, so nothing unusual there. :lol: It seems like he's feeling Olivia a lot more than Britney, so I see him pursuing her hardcore now that Britney is not his girlfriend. Unless he and Brit do the break-up and make-up thing a few times before officially calling it quits. That's Justin's style. :nod:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:47 pm

the name Olivia bugs me :lol: Paige,... you know

The Justin Style :rofl:

tiMBerLakefAN__

Postby tiMBerLakefAN__ » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:20 pm

<span style='font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>The next morning I woke up at about 11:45, I slept for a long damn time. But hey, I needed the sleep. “Oh sh**.â€￾ I said out loud, looking at the clock. I had to be at Olivia’s in 15 minutes. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a baby blue t-shirt, went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair, and I was off. I arrived at exactly 11:59. I knocked on the door and waited until a girl opened the door. “May I help you?â€￾ “Um… is Olivia here?â€￾

“There’s no one here by that name.â€￾ “But…â€￾ The girl laughed, “I’m just kidding. You must be Justin. Come on in.â€￾ I slipped inside, gazing around the house. “I’m Nicole, Olivia’s friend.â€￾ I shake her hand and smile. “Well, I’ll go get her for you.â€￾ “Thanks.â€￾ She runs upstairs quickly and comes back with Olivia. Looking hotter than hell might I add. “Hey Justin! Glad you could make it.â€￾ She hugs me, smiling. “Wouldn’t miss it.â€￾ I grin. “Well, I’ll leave you two alone! Have fun and behave,â€￾ Nicole giggled and left the house.

“She’s crazy.â€￾ Olivia grins, shaking her head. I laugh, “She seems cool.â€￾ “She is.â€￾ “So, what would you like to do Mr. Timberlake?â€￾ She asks, smirking. “Whatever you want.â€￾ “Okay… um… well here, sit down.â€￾ She offers me a seat on the couch and I sit down slowly. There was about a minute of awkward silence until I broke the ice. “You know what…â€￾ I began timidly. She smiled, “What?â€￾ “You just… I don’t know, you make me feel so nervous. You have this thing you do to me…â€￾ I let my eyes fall upon her face to see her reaction. Another smile. “I don’t want you to be nervous with me.â€￾ She takes my hand, stroking it softly.

Her simple touch sent shivers down my spine. “I try not to be… I don’t want you to think I’m feeding you sh**, but you’re just so gorgeous, it’s overwhelming…â€￾ She giggles, “Thank you.â€￾ “Anytime… look, I’m trying really hard to loosen up here and nothing’s working,â€￾ I laughed slightly. She smiled, and stared at me. It felt like she was looking right through me, right through my soul. Finally, she says something. “You think you wanna watch a movie or something?â€￾ I nod, “Sure.â€￾ “Cool.â€￾ She gets up from her seat and my eyes roamed to her ass. Damn. “What do you wanna watch?â€￾ She kneels down beside her DVD collection. “Surprise me.â€￾ I said, grinning.

She smiles and puts one in. She sits back on the couch next to me. “I love this movie, Will Ferrell's my favorite!â€￾ She says laughing. It was 'Elf'. I chuckled, “Me too.â€￾ About 30 minutes into the movie, I contemplated whether or not to put my arm around her. My arm rose slowly, then back down. Up again. Back down. I lifted it once more and she took it and placed it around her shoulders. She didn’t look at me, but I could see her smile. I smiled too. I noticed she was inching closer and closer to me, and before I knew it, her head was laying on my chest and I was stroking her hair instinctively. When the movie was over, she quickly realized the position she was in and jumped up.

“I’m… I’m sorry about this.â€￾ I could see her beginning to blush and I raised my hand, “Shh. It’s okay. We’re friends, all right? Nothing more.â€￾ I confirmed, while she nodded her head. “Aren’t you dating Britney Spears?â€￾ She asks suddenly. Uh oh. “Well… kind of…â€￾ She looks at me weirdly, “Kind of?â€￾ “She’s pissed at me. It’s no big deal.â€￾ I reply nonchalantly. “No big deal? Aren’t you gonna try to fix it? Don’t you love her?â€￾ She questioned me. “I do. She just needs time to cool off. She’ll come around. She needs me.â€￾ Okay, now I really sounded like an arrogant prick. I could tell Olivia was already a little agitated by my words.

“Look, that didn’t come out right. I didn’t mean…â€￾ But she cut me off by handing me her phone. “Call her.â€￾ I looked at her incredulously, “What?â€￾ “You heard me. Call her.â€￾ “Why?â€￾ “Because you can’t expect everything to be all right if you don’t do anything about it!â€￾ Her voice was getting loud. “Why the hell do you care so much?!â€￾ I yelled back, matching my tone with hers. “Because you said you love her. And if you love her, you’d apologize.â€￾ “What the hell did I do?â€￾ “I don’t know, you tell me. There’s gotta be a reason she’s pissed at you.â€￾ “With Britney? No, there’s never a reason why. Believe me.â€￾ “Would you just call her?â€￾ “I don’t want to.â€￾ “Okay, now you sound like a 5 year old.â€￾ “And you sound like my mother, which you aren’t.â€￾ I responded smartly.

She rolled her eyes and sighed loudly. “Please.â€￾ Why the hell did she give a f*ck? I groaned loudly and began to dial Britney’s number. “Hello?â€￾ She answered on the 1st ring. “Hey.â€￾ “What do you want?â€￾ “I want to apologize.â€￾ I knew she was rolling her eyes at this exact moment. “Brit? You there?â€￾ “I’m here. Where are you anyways?â€￾ “I’m at a friends house, remember?â€￾ “Oh yeah. And why did you make an effort to call me?â€￾ She asked. “Because I love you baby. Do you forgive me for being a dick last night? I’m sorry.â€￾ I heard her let out a loud sigh on the other line, “Fine.â€￾

“Alright, I’m gonna come home right now baby. I love you. Bye.â€￾ I got out of my seat and gave Olivia her phone back. “See ya. Nice hanging with you.â€￾ I said, beginning to make my way to the front door. “Justin.â€￾ I turned around, “Yes?â€￾ “Why are you leaving?â€￾ “Because I gotta go see my girl. Listen, I’ll call you. Bye.â€￾ And with that, I left. Two can play this f*cking game. And plus, she was right. I did love Britney. I had to make a quick stop before heading home. Once I arrived, I walked inside my house quietly and looked around. “Brit?â€￾ I called. “Up here.â€￾ I heard her voice from upstairs. I jogged up the stairs two at a time and went into my bedroom. There she was looking sexy as hell, on the bed, waiting for me. “Hey.â€￾ She whispered softly, yet seductively. I grinned excitedly, “Is this for me?â€￾ She nodded her head, gazing at me.

“These are for you baby girl,â€￾ I said giving her a bouquet of white roses, her favorite, kneeling on one knee. “Oh Justin! I love them.â€￾ I could see her eyes starting to water and I smiled, “I thought you would.â€￾ She got up from the bed and stood on her tiptoes to give me a kiss. I placed my hands on her hips, as she cupped my face in her faces, deepening the kiss. I pushed her back slowly onto the bed as she giggled. I began to take off my shirt, shoes, and socks. Just as I was about to unbuckle my belt, the damn phone rang. “Let the machine get it.â€￾ I mumbled, licking and sucking at her neck hungrily. She gently pushed me away, “Honey, it might be important. Just answer it.â€￾ I groaned and picked up the phone.

“Somebody better be f*cking dying.â€￾ I said into the receiver. “Justin?â€￾ It was her. God, will she leave me alone? “Yeah? What do you want, I’m trying to please my woman.â€￾ “Oh. I’m sorry…. Bye.â€￾ She replied hurriedly and hung up. I put the phone down and grinned at Britney, “Sorry about that baby… where was I?â€￾ She pulled me on top of her, unbuckling my pants for me. “Right here.â€￾ She murmured. I kicked my pants off the rest of the way down, and began to take off her top slowly. I licked and sucked at her breasts, as she moaned while running her fingers thru my hair.

I slowly trailed my tongue down her stomach and stopped to get take off her skirt. I looked up and smiled at her, spreading her legs. “Ready for me baby?â€￾ I whispered into her ear. She only nodded and I slowly slid into her. “Oh my…â€￾ I cut her off by kissing her fervently, while pumping in and out. “You feel… so good…â€￾ I breathed, gripping the headboard for more leverage. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pleading me to go faster. I complied with her wishes while massaging her left breast. “Oh yes… Justin… a little more.â€￾ She moaned loudly, which made me send my love into her.

She followed seconds later and I fell on top of her, resting my head on her heaving chest, as she played with my barely-there curls. “I love you.â€￾ I murmured, placing random kisses on her body. “I love you too.â€￾ I smiled, and finally got the strength to pull out and lay next to her. I pulled her towards me, and fell asleep with her in my arms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Oh Justin… I love you so much.â€￾ She groaned loudly, calling my name over and over. “I love you too baby, oh god, I love you too.â€￾ With just one more thrust, I hit my peak, while moaning her name. I kissed her forehead tenderly and wrapped my arms around her. This girl was amazing. “Justin?â€￾ She said softly. “Yes?â€￾ “Did you mean it?â€￾ I sat up, the white sheet clinging to my sweaty body, “What do you mean?â€￾ She looked down, ashamed, “When you said you loved me..â€￾ She whispered, her voice barely audible. I leaned in closer and cupped her chin in my hands, giving her a peck on the lips softly.

“Of course I did. I’ve always loved you.â€￾ She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck, crying softly. I stroked her hair, “Why are you crying baby?â€￾ “Because I love you too. I’ve never felt this way. I don’t want you to ever leave.â€￾ She loved me. This amazing girl had feelings towards me. I was so damn lucky. “I’ll never leave you baby, never.â€￾ I rocked her back and forth in my arms, rubbing her back soothingly. She finally pulled away and I smiled at her. Even with tears streaming down her face and puffy, red eyes, she still looked gorgeous. “You are the most beautiful person I have ever met. Inside and out.â€￾ I whispered, and I meant it.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as well but I quickly wiped them away. I seized her in my arms, lying back down, and falling asleep with the woman I was going to spend the rest of my life with. The woman I loved. And her name wasn’t Britney.

</span></span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:47 am

Ooooh, my favorite kind of chapter. :lol: Very sexy! :drool: Even though Justin and Brit made up in the best possible way ( ;) :lol: ), I think Olivia will always be on his mind. He's not going to be able to stay away from her for long.

Return to “Fan Fiction”